The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Builder Academy — Chapter 2

By the time I had gotten home, I was prepared to tell Julia everything. I would tell her that one of my students had visited my office after hours. That she had come on to me, that I had…

I parked the car. Telling my girlfriend suddenly seemed like a terrible idea. My mind played through how the conversation would go down.

So, honey, I fucked one of my students today.

What?

Well, not technically fucked. She showed up in my office after hours. She started touching me, acting like she couldn’t resist me. I didn’t do anything to set her off, I swear.

Why didn’t you stop her?

Well… I tried.

You tried?!

It felt really good… And…

And what…?

I clenched my jaw. Even in my imagination, I couldn’t bring myself to tell Julia the deeper truth behind why I’d been unable to resist Natalie. Instead, the deep-seated, lustful part of me that had enjoyed my student’s attentions without guilt answered the silent question from my imagined conversation.

And you aren’t satisfying me.

I opened the front door.

“Hey, honey! How was your first day?” Jules was waiting for me in the living room, a bottle of wine on the coffee table with two glasses. She was still in her residency, which meant her hours were wacky, and today she was home before me. Her hair was pulled back in a simple ponytail and she looked relaxed in a pair of yoga pants and tee. Her simple grey v-neck stretched across her breasts, and I had to make sure my eyes didn’t linger too long on the teasing distraction of her cleavage.

“Honey?” Julia was looking at me, her smile expectant.

I hid behind the NDA.

* * *

Julia was disappointed, but understood.

I’d met with the principal today, and after a conversation and a couple of questions he had told me that, to be on the safe side, talking about my work should be limited to work colleagues and students.

At least, that’s what I told Julia.

“I’m sorry, Jules,” I said, feeling my chest twist itself into knots as I lied to her. “I want to tell you about it, but I did sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement.”

She pursed her lips in a grimace. “Oh well,” she said. “I was just excited to hear about your big first day.” She smiled. “Tell me you enjoyed it, at least?”

Oh yes, the sex fiend in my mind answered.

“It was good,” I nodded. I tried to think of something innocuous to say. “The kids are smart. Some of them are really interested in the subject.” My memory flashed back to Natalie and those bright blue eyes, glazed with lust. I swallowed.

“That’s great!” Julia enthused. She leaned in to kiss me on the cheek. “Well, it’s easy when you have such a great teacher.”

I turned my head to kiss the top of her head, an almost automatic action, and she eased into a relaxed lean against my shoulder.

“What did you do today?” I asked.

“Oh, you know.” My girlfriend wriggled into a more comfortable position. “I had therapy this afternoon.”

Right. Of course. That was today. I nodded. “And how did that go? Well, I hope? Any progress?” I knew that the contents of Julia’s therapy sessions were private, and I tried not to pry, but every week I hoped that there would have been some breakthrough.

“Elena said that we’re doing well,” Julia said. I could hear the smile in her voice as she nuzzled my shoulder. “Which makes me happy to hear.”

“Well, I’m glad Dr. Carey thinks so.” I tried to sound casual, but something in my tone must have been off.

Julia sat up. Her face was twisted into a hurt expression. “If this is about yesterday—”

“Babe…” I tried to pacify her, shaking my head.

“I’m sorry, okay!” She pushed back, out of my reach, and then stood. Her hands were clenched into fists and she was obviously upset. I didn’t doubt that our sexual misadventure from yesterday was still on her mind. She’d probably talked about it with Dr. Carey. “I’m sorry I’m messed up, okay? I’m sorry I can’t give you what you need!” The lovely brunette looked like she was about to cry.

I gave her what I hoped was a comforting look as I stood. I held out one hand. “Jules…” I said. “Please. I didn’t mean to upset you. I’m glad that you and Dr. Carey are making progress. I wasn’t trying to imply anything.”

Julia settled down and came back to the sofa. A few minutes later, she was once again leaning against my shoulder. But there was an uneasy wall between us for the next few hours, and our only intimate moment that night was a few, extra sweet, apology kisses before bed.

“I love you, Mitch,” Julia murmured sleepily. She shifted, then rolled away to her side of the bed.

“I love you too, Jules,” I whispered back, softly. Then, I settled down on my back and forced myself to ignore the fantasies of my student that tried to play their way across the movie screen of my mind.

* * *

I dreaded the next day.

Then, when I woke up, I dreaded my commute to the Academy.

The fear grew as I walked my route, becoming more familiar, through the school and up the stairs to my office. But it had settled somewhat by the time my first class rolled around twenty minutes later. For a little over an hour, at least, I could settle into a safe world of math. I could forget that I would be seeing Natalie in my next class section, and—

“Good morning, Professor.”

I swallowed. Then I looked up from my lesson plan.

Natalie was standing in the doorway, leaning one shoulder against the frame. She wore a play on yesterday’s outfit, with a dark green theme in the jacket and plaid, instead of navy blue. Her voice was as surprisingly deep and rich as before.

I found myself wondering whether she sang, or did cheer, or something where her voice was an asset. Then I blinked several times and coughed softly as my throat constricted. “Yes, of course… ahem, good morning, Natalie.”

She didn’t move when I looked away.

I looked back up.

She was watching me thoughtfully. Her bright blue eyes were hard to read.

“I didn’t expect to see you this early,” I said. I felt like I was compelled to make conversation, like it would be weird to leave my student standing there watching me with no comment. “I thought you were in a later class.”

She nodded. Hair fell in front of her face, a blonde and brown bang, and she tucked it behind her ear. “I was,” she agreed. “But I switched sections last night. I figured it might be easier…”

I frowned, confused. “Easier how?” I asked. My voice was remarkably calm now.

The teen shrugged. “If you ever want me to stay the night at your place. You could drive me back in the morning and it would match my class schedule.”

I blinked.

Her tone was so matter of fact.

I shook my head. “Natalie…” My tone was still absurdly calm. But I felt like I was suddenly much more certain of the situation. “I’m very flattered that you’re so interested in me. Truly. But there really isn’t anything here but maybe a repressed desire for attention that—”

I was startled when Natalie laughed softly, cutely, her teeth flashing between those full lips. I broke off speaking.

“Professor, sir…” Her eyes sparkled with humor. “Please don’t worry that I’m infatuated with you or something. I know it’s not like I’m your girlfriend.”

I swallowed. “Ahem… Well, I, uh… Okay.” I didn’t know what I could say. I didn’t have the guts to ask the silent question. So… What are you, exactly?

My student walked across the room and slid once more into the desk closest to the front. She started to unpack her books, like everything was utterly normal.

I bit my lip, glanced at the door, and knew that the rest of my class would be here soon.

“Natalie…”

The 19-year-old looked up.

Only five years younger than me. Crazy. Maybe five years was a long time, but it seemed so short. Five is such a small number, when it comes to mathematics.

I worked my jaw for a minute, started to say something and was interrupted by footsteps in the hallway.

“Professor Sands!” It was a jovial Principal Clayton, with his tanned, handsome face and firm handshake. “Good morning. I see that one of your students is already here, but I just wanted to make sure you were all ready for your first set of morning classes with us.”

I nodded. “Yep,” I said. I felt harried, like I was being attacked on multiple fronts. “Very ready. Super ready.”

“Good! Good!” The man’s hand was just as firm and masculine when he clasped my shoulder and gave me a solemn look. “Remember…” he said, then raised his eyebrows at me, expectantly.

“Always in the classroom,” I said, after a split second of panicked hesitation.

The principal nodded. “Exactly. Because?” Again, with the eyebrows.

“Because…” I paused. I knew he’d given me a reason.

“Because you never know when a student might need help.” The man jerked his chin in another nod of affirmation as he reminded me.

I found I was nodding with him. “Yes, sir,” I said.

“Well done,” he told me, and then abruptly stepped back and away. His hand fell away from my shoulder and his head swept around. He met Natalie’s eyes and inclined his head in a slightly graver and more professional way. “Natalie,” he said.

“Principal Clayton.” Her tone was easy but formal, with none of the warmth of emotion she used with me.

I wondered why that fact kindled a little warmth in my belly.

“Have a good class, you two.” His shoes sounded on the tile in the hallway.

“You were going to say something?”

I turned back at Natalie’s prompting. She was leaning forward on her desk, eyes bright in anticipation of whatever I had been about to tell her. The warmth and scarcely suppressed interest were back in her tone. Even with only one button undone, her blouse gave me too much of a hint at her stunning cleavage. I remembered, abruptly, how it felt to have those gorgeous breasts wrapped around—

“I don’t remember.” I shook my head, jerking my eyes away.

The other students joined us only a minute later.

Class progressed as it had yesterday. Natalie’s questions were once again insightful. This was a different class, almost an entirely different subject, and I realized I should be surprised to have the young woman in both sections. Most students, in my experience, avoided taking more mathematics than what was absolutely necessary. I wondered if it was her major. I realized I didn’t know if the Brighton Barnsworth Academy did majors, or what those majors might be.

As I wrote and explained a particularly tricky bit of mental gymnastics, expecting Natalie’s question at any moment, I heard the gentle sound of a knuckle rapping on a desk. I paused, turning half around.

“Yes?” I had expected it to be Natalie, but my eyes flicked to her desk and she was looking off to the other side of the classroom.

I followed her eyes and then, very slowly, blinked. I forced myself not to give the woman an instinctive once over.

The girl who had knocked on her desk probably would have stolen all of my attention if not for Natalie. She seemed a bit older, with blonde hair pulled back in a bun and the kind of outfit that is so bold it must be expensive. I couldn’t help but notice that the crimson slacks, with the wide hems, and her dark red, sleeveless blouse clung to a body that should have been on a Victoria’s Secret billboard. Perky breasts and long legs, with the kind of graceful lines that imply youthful elegance.

Girlfriend, My morals wearily reminded me. You have one of those.

The young woman’s hand came up from the desk and unfolded from a loose fist. A single golden pinky ring flashed.

I nodded. “Yes, Miss…?” I had discovered that not knowing my students’ names had been frustrating when I had to call on them, so I’d settled on the compromise of knowing them by their last names. I hoped Principal Clayton didn’t think I was being too forward.

“St. John.”

“Yes, Miss St. John?” I raised my eyebrows at her. “Did you have a question?”

She had a way of smiling that seemed to imply how kind it was of her to speak to you. I didn’t like it, but at the same time felt the helpless to resist the pull of her dark green eyes. “Yes, I did.” She paused, and glanced sideways at Natalie.

The other girl was watching peacefully. One hand had her pen poised to continue taking notes.

“I was wondering if you would stop playing favorites and spread out your focus among the rest of the class.” The girl in red was giving me a look. It implied boredom, mixed with a shred of irritation.

Wait… What? I was surprised at her boldness. And, I have to admit, a little intimidated.

I swallowed. “Well, Miss St. John.” As a new teacher, I had to curb this kind of dissent immediately. “I’m not sure I know what you’re talking about, but—”

“It’s a simple issue, Professor Sands.” I noticed I didn’t enjoy it nearly as much when this young lady called me ‘Professor.’ “I’m just sure we would all be grateful if you didn’t spend the sum total of your attention on one class member.”

I pressed my mouth together in a firm line. Had I been doing that? I didn’t know. I shouldn’t have accepted this kind of disrespectful talk, but what was I going to do? Punish the student for speaking up? I jerked my chin in a nod. “I’ll do my best, Miss St. John.”

“Mmhmm.” The girl nodded her head and then raised her eyebrows at me. She fluttered her fingers at me in a shooing gesture. “Continue…”

The rest of the class, I seemed to be splitting my focus between Natalie and the elegant blonde. The rest of the students faded into the background, and I don’t think they particularly minded. No one else, it seemed, was very interested in mathematics.

There was an Indian girl and her Latina friend, laughing over something on their phones. There was the redhead, maybe a couple years older. She watched the interplay between Natalie and the blonde with slight interest, like an older sister, but barely glanced at the whiteboard. A few others did work on their laptops, and I scarcely noticed them.

Apparently, only three of us in the room actually cared about the subject.

Which was surprisingly high for a math classroom, statistically speaking.

* * *

I was crossing the hallway to my classroom, between my first class and my second, when I heard shoes behind me.

Miss St. John had been waiting, leaning back with one foot up against the wall in its platform heel. “Into your office,” she ordered, pointing.

I was stunned, confused, and, inexplicably, nervous. I felt like I was being scolded for something I didn’t know I’d done. “Miss St. John?” I asked. “Are you alright? Is something wrong?”

But she simply scowled, shook her head and marched past me. She turned the unlocked knob to my office, opened the door, and gestured for me to enter.

I did. Slowly. I set my bag down gently on the chair and turned to face her. Who did this student think she was?

The young woman pushed the door closed behind her. Now that she was standing, I could see that she really did have the long, narrow lines of a model. I tried not to notice it as she crossed her arms under her breasts.

“What do you think you’re doing?” she asked.

I shook my head. “I’m not sure why you’re so upset, Miss St. John,” I said. “I promise that I’ve done nothing to offend you. And,” I felt some measure of pride stiffen my backbone. “I don’t want to have to tell the principal about the disrespectful tone you took with me in class.”

The girl’s face twitched with a momentary frown. Her eyes were sharp and hard. She seemed to be taking things way out of proportion, but I couldn’t understand why. Her voice was hard and surprisingly loud when she spoke. “Do you know who pays your salary?” She stepped closer and poked a finger at my chest. “The students. Which means you work for all of us.” She jabbed her finger again. “You work for me.

I shook my head. “Wait wait wait…”

But she steamrolled over me. “So when you start class by devoting all your energy to little Miss Math in her schoolgirl getup, you’re not doing your job. Because you’re not working for all of us.”

I knew that when the young woman said ‘all of us’, what she really meant was ‘me.’

“But…” She continued before I could stutter a response. “If you change your attitude, then we should be in the clear.” Her voice was lower and smoother, cajoling. “After all, I don’t want to have to tell the principal about this…

I looked up and she was suddenly very close. I could smell her perfume. It was good. I felt my face and ears flush. “Tell him about what…?” I asked. My throat had started to close up, so the words were hoarse.

Her emerald eyes were big and close.

Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain as something clamped down between my legs. I simultaneously realized that it was the young woman’s hand and also realized that her fingers were wrapped around a surprisingly sizable bulge in my crotch.

Shit. How had this happened to me again?

I swallowed, blinking into those flashing green eyes.

“Tell him about how you started looking at me, when I came into your office…” she hissed. “About how you got all hot and bothered and hard.” She squeezed the bulge and I winced. “I don’t think the principal would like that, do you?”

I shook my head, clenching my jaw together. “No…” I grunted. Especially not after Denton. But the girl didn’t know about that, couldn’t have known.

“Good. So do we understand each other?”

I swallowed again and nodded. “Yeah…” I hissed. I swear her fingers were actually iron clamps.

When she released me I sagged back against a chair. She stepped back, flexing her fingers and watching me carefully. “I expect to see you tomorrow, with a new attitude.” Her eyes narrowed. “And a new favorite student.”

I breathed deeply and just stared at her.

She snorted, then, and turned on one heel. “Ta ta,” she called sardonically. A tiny, chic backpack bounced between her shoulder blades.

Then the door to my office swung shut and she was gone.

I shook my head and sat down on the edge of my desk. I bent forward, elbows on my legs, and rubbed my hands vigorously over my face.

What kind of school was this? Where one student seduced her professor and another blackmailed him, all in twenty-four hours? And why were these two young women taking math so seriously?

I wondered at the problem, and then had to ask an even more important one.

Did I even want to know?

* * *

I didn’t want to see Natalie again today, but when I went through my messenger bag after my last class of the day I realized I still had her notebook. It was tucked next to the scarf I’d worn in the chilly morning and the math textbook I still hadn’t opened. I was surprised, in fact, that she hadn’t mentioned her missing notebook to me when she came to class.

“Alright,” I muttered to myself. “Alright…”

I didn’t want to see her again, but some part of me got stern. Get it together, I thought. This girl was taking two of my classes, which meant I would be seeing her every day. I needed to move on, make sure that what happened yesterday never happened again.

I nodded to myself, proud that I was being so firm.

“So, Natalie…” I murmured. I walked out of my office and looked around. “Where are you?”

I realized, then, that I had no idea where to look for a student. I went back into my office and grabbed my stuff. I would make this notebook drop-off my last to-do of the school day.

And then back home to Natalie, I told myself. I flinched guiltily. Julia… I corrected. Home to Julia.

I could have asked Principal Clayton where to find a student after hours, but I could already guess that he would be unhappy at the thought of me leaving my little teaching bubble. So instead of seeking out the principal, I cast my mind back to see if I could remember anything useful from my tour.

As far as I knew, the Brighton Barnsworth Academy owned each of the towers that made up its various academic departments. But the academic space only took up the first few floors of my building, and it was probably the same with the others. If I were housing students, I would just put them in the upper reaches of one of the academic buildings.

But which one?

The quest to search the Academy’s towers, while tempting, was put aside when I got lucky. Glancing out a window, I saw Natalie sitting alone in the quad.

She was at one of the tables with its useless umbrella. A small amount of late afternoon light filtered down from high above. It bounced between the sheer, glass and steel walls of the buildings. My student was bent over her laptop, hand scribbling studiously at the notebook next to it. It looked like she was watching some sort of video, because her earphones were in and her eyes were on the screen.

I came to a stop across from her.

She didn’t look up, didn’t even seem to register my presence.

“Natalie.”

Maybe my voice was louder or harsher than I intended, because she jolted very suddenly and drew in a deep, harsh breath. Her eyes flickered to mine and the bright blue orbs were surprisingly unfocused.

Then she blinked, and she shook her head, the look of shock turning into something much calmer. “I’m so sorry, Professor Sands,” she said. She pressed her hand to her chest as though to slow her racing heart. She was just wearing her white blouse, with her green jacket draped across the table beside her. “I was so focused that you startled me.”

I nodded. I really wasn’t sure what to say.

The skin of her throat was tan, like she spent time in the sun.

I had no desire to banter with this girl, with my 19-year-old student, but at the same time something had happened. And I would have to face it, sooner or—

“Here’s your notebook.”

I said it abruptly, and then the notebook was dropping on the table in front of her and I was turning, ignoring her startled ‘Thank you’ and striding away. I didn’t notice until afterwards that my face was flushed, but I frowned when I noticed.

I couldn’t be so weak-willed.

I ignored the part of my imagination that wanted to undo Natalie’s blouse button by button. That wanted her to be wearing that little green jacket just so I could peel it off her shoulders.

Fuck.

I shook my head and stared at the road through the windshield. I melded into the traffic. I became one with the nameless people who streamed through the City around me. I just blended into the flow of it all, and stopped my brain for a while. I didn’t think about much until I was practically home.

And I was practically home when I realized I had made a terrible mistake.

* * *

That night, I snapped at Julia.

It wasn’t an intentional thing. Come the next morning, I wouldn’t even remember what it was about. But I knew why I was feeling so cross, so on-edge. I’d realized my mistake before I even walked through the front door to our apartment.

It wasn’t my girlfriend’s fault.

Keeping a secret eats away at you. I hadn’t expected it to happen so fast, or so dramatically, but the knowledge that I’d cheated on Jules and she suspected nothing put a sour feeling in the pit of my stomach. It left me raw and on edge. And it made me lash out.

Was it about who should do the dishes? Or take out the stupid garbage? Whatever. It was nothing. And I had let it get between us. I didn’t raise my voice, but the harshness of my tone stung. It was like I could see her face closing off from me, her body language shrinking away. The rest of the evening was subdued.

I felt far away from my body, like my actions had locked me in a box outside of reality while a twisted version of myself walked in my skin. A version that couldn’t bring himself to worry about fixing Julia’s hurt feelings. A version that could only focus on one problem at a time.

I knew what the problem was.

I decided that I would talk to Natalie tomorrow. For real. I would sort that whole problem out, and then Jules and I could be fixed again. When I decided it, I felt a load lift off my chest.

I gave a little, guilty smile across the living room at Julia. I could see her through the door into the bedroom. She was sitting in her half of the bed, legs tucked up, reading some novel.

It was only a moment before she glanced my way.

I caught her eye.

“I’m sorry, Jules.” The apology felt real, and the tension in my stomach eased a fraction. My voice carried into the other room easily, even though I didn’t speak loudly.

My girlfriend shrugged. “I’m sorry too, Mitch,” she said.

“It’s this new job,” I said. “I’m trying really hard to fit in, but it seems like no matter what I do I’m stepping on someone’s toes.”

It was a lie, but only by omission. What I’d said was true.

Julia’s face turned into a sheepish expression. “I’m sorry, love,” she told me. She reached out her arms toward me. “Come here.”

I stood from the couch and walked across the living room. I climbed up onto the bed and hugged her.

“I’m sorry, Mitch,” my girlfriend told me. I felt her sigh against my body. “I’ve been really selfish. I hadn’t thought at all about what a big transitional period this is for you.”

I nodded and kissed the top of her head. “It’s okay, Jules,” I murmured. “I’m sorry I was so short with you.”

We laid ourselves back down, together now, and I napped with my head against her hip while she read her book. It was a moment of quiet and peace. I felt like the drama of the past few days receded somewhat, like nothing could touch me or Julia when we were together in the safety of our home.

But I should have known that it couldn’t last.

* * *

I was excited to spend two days away from the Brighton Barnsworth Academy. I had started teaching classes on a Wednesday, so by my third day of class the weekend was already rolling around.

As I was unlocking my office, I imagined that I was locking up at the end of the day. Maybe I would text Julia and see if her schedule would give us time for a date. We hadn’t gone out to dinner in a while. And wasn’t there a new movie she had wanted to see? Or maybe we could stay in and I could cook for her. Something not too difficult, but thoughtful…

I wondered, abruptly, if I was trying to overcompensate.

Am I guilt-gifting her? I wondered. I didn’t think so. But how can I know for sure?

This was the sort of doubt and uncertainty that hung over me like a dark cloud all through the morning, while I waited for my afternoon classes. I tried to grade some assignments, got through a few problems, and then skimmed most of the rest. I was definitely ready to spend some time away from the Academy. It wasn’t that I hated the place. But I couldn’t say that anything good had happened to me since I’d been here.

Well…

But I ignored the sly voice in the back of my brain that tried to summon up images of the fiasco on my first day.

My afternoon classes on Friday matched the ones from Wednesday, so I thought I knew what to expect. Instead, I was completely blindsided. It seemed the Academy had a dress code after all, and Friday was “free dress.” I had to subtly grip the arms of my chair to help myself ignore the parade of outfits that glided, sashayed and pranced into the room.

I was lucky, because this class only included Natalie, and not the lovely, ruthless Miss St. John.

“Hello, Professor.”

Was it wrong of me to think that there should be a law? One where only Natalie is allowed to call me by my title? And one where she is required to do it?

I pressed my lips together and nodded. My jaw was tight. “Natalie.” I managed to say it with an air of cool and professional calm. Or so I hoped.

My student was wearing a white crop top that did nothing more than accentuate her high, round breasts. The deep V of her neckline allowed my eyes to wander down through a canyon of barely-legal cleavage.

Of course, they would only have wandered there if I was looking. Which I wasn’t. Obviously.

Her miniskirt was pink and short, with some sort of lacy frill at the hem that I didn’t understand but enjoyed, nonetheless. I wondered what those long, lithe legs would feel like around my—

I had to stop. I pulled my eyes away and refocused on my lesson plan.

That was safe territory. Math was safe.

And it was.

Somehow.

For the entire class, I was able to enter something of a trance state. I focused entirely on the lesson, my handwriting crisp on the whiteboard and my explanations neat and helpful. I almost didn’t have to think before I answered Natalie’s questions. Not because they were easy, but because I was so in tune with the mathematics. I felt as if there was a low, low sound in the background, like a deep, deep hummm. It sounds strange, but I had never enjoyed teaching so much as I did in that moment, when the students faded away.

The low gong sounded to end our class session just as I wrapped up an elegant proof.

I blinked. I was halfway into tomorrow’s lesson and I hadn’t even checked my notes in 45 minutes.

A small smile turned the corner of my mouth and I nodded to myself. I took in a deep breath of satisfaction. I felt good. It was like at the end of a good run, or a workout. Only in my mind instead of my muscles.

I turned back to the class and was surprised to see that more than just Natalie were bent over their desks, pens to paper and glancing up at the board to understand the final few lines of math.

I had never seen note taking look so good. I forced myself to ignore the surprisingly slutty… ahem, surprisingly indecent outfits. But the only way I was able to do that was by focusing on one in particular.

Natalie glanced up and I hurriedly looked away. Her bright blue eyes were innocent, but somehow disconcerting.

“Alright, class,” I said. Somehow my voice seemed louder than before. When it broke the silence it broke the air of concentration.

The sounds of chairs pushing back and rustling papers filled the air while I finished my announcements for the day.

As usual, Natalie was the only student still at her desk when I finished. Funny how universities were all alike, whether they were big or small. Or even if they were obscenely rich, like the Academy. It was only a rare student who would remain in class longer than necessary.

I stayed behind my desk, my sense of calm and collected confidence gone.

Natalie was packing up, and somehow I knew. I knew that before she walked out she would glance my way. Our eyes would meet. And that something would happen.

But nothing happened.

My next class was about to arrive before I realized that I was still staring at the empty doorway with a faint, faint feeling of disappointment.

* * *

I walked out the door and down the Academy’s front steps. The steps were broad and made of a smooth, pale stone. My messenger bag bumped against my hip and my new school keys jingled in my pocket with each step.

Huh. I wondered why Principal Clayton hadn’t checked in on me today.

It wasn’t that I missed him, of course, but after the first few days of him meeting me in the front hall and swinging by my office I guess I expected him to continue the routine. I shrugged. It didn’t matter. I could find my way to my office now, no problem.

I slipped my fingers into my back pocket and retrieved my phone.

I sent a text to Julia.

Omw home. You around tonight? Dinner out? Movie in? let’s do something fun!

* * *

Julia was wearing a pair of lounge pants and a thick, plush sweater that made her look like she should be out in the snow somewhere. A snow angel. Her dark hair tumbled loose down her shoulders.

Her feet were tucked up in the little Ugg boots that she’d had as long as I knew her. The pants were navy blue joggers. The sweater was an ivory white and fun to cuddle.

I got her answer loud and clear.

I smiled broadly at her. When she smiled back, I felt like the weight of all the week’s troubles lifted off my shoulders and drifted away. I laughed softly. “Thai, Chinese, or Italian?” I asked, reaching for the stack of menus tucked in next to Julia’s several cookbooks.

* * *

The windows glowed orange and blue with the lights of the City after sundown.

Our movie had just ended, and we were sitting in the cool darkness. Julia was curled up against me. My hand was playing with her hair, twisting it around my finger and then gently pulling free. She stretched slowly, and pushed herself up. I saw her survey the mess of takeout boxes on the coffee table.

We had gotten Thai food and watched one of the old romantic comedies — I Married a Witch. It’s about a beautiful modern day witch who accidentally drinks one of her own love potions. She falls in love with a man she thinks she hates. But, of course, there is a happy ending.

Julia’s dark eyes blinked at me. I realized that she’d been watching me watch her, and she smiled. I could see her lips move as she did it. Then she was leaning forward and kissing me and I could feel her lips move as the smile continued.

My hand rose to cup her head, my fingers in her hair and pulling her closer.

The kiss was long and deep and sweet.

When we pulled apart it was only because Julia murmured softly against my mouth and sat back. She sighed happily. “Hey, darling,” she said in a soft voice.

“Hey, Jules,” I murmured back. My fingers ran down her hair and onto her shoulder. The sweater was thick and comfortable under my touch.

“Want to go to bed?” she asked.

It took me a moment to realize what she meant.

Are you sure? I wanted to ask. But I didn’t want to derail our positive moment. I smiled instead. “I think I do, baby.”

Julia stood. Her figure was alluring and mysterious in the low light. “Follow me…” Her sweater was draped over the back of the couch as she casually sashayed around the back.

I watched her, my mouth dry. I could feel my body responding to her desire, could see her desire in the lines of her body. Her bra was dark against her skin, which was tiger-striped with shadow from the streetlights beyond the windows.

“Follow me…” she murmured again, teasingly.

I nodded and stood. I couldn’t speak. I couldn’t break the moment that my girlfriend was creating. She took me by the wrist, giggling at my hesitance, and led me into the bedroom. It was darker here, only the big window with its blinds halfway closed. The bed was cut down its length, half in light and half in shadow.

Julia pulled me onto the bed and knelt across from me, her fingers dropping my wrist. She smiled. “You can talk, you know.”

My tongue came out to wet my lips. I swallowed. “I love you, Jules…” It was a heavy, happy feeling, deep in my chest, that made it hard to speak.

My girlfriend’s smile grew. “I love you too, Mitch.”

Then she was kissing me again and her hands were on the hem of my shirt. I’d changed into a comfy tee and my own pair of jogger lounge pants before the movie, and now the shirt was being tugged away. I felt the cloth brushing against my skin and then over my head and my chest was bare in the cool air of the room.

Julia kissed my cheek and down my jaw. Her lips were soft on my throat, and I felt the heat that had been gathering in the pit of my stomach. Between my legs, my arousal grew. I could feel my cock stiffening, growing, knowing that soon…

“Oh…” I breathed out softly as Julia’s fingers brushed down my stomach and cupped the growing bulge in my joggers. “Uh-huh…”

My girlfriend kissed up to my ear and her teeth tugged at the lobe.

I hissed in a gasp as a tiny jolt of pleasure and heat ran down my spine. “God, Jules…” I groaned softly.

She kissed the edge of my ear and then murmured softly, “Lay back, baby.”

My body was ready now, my length an aching pole of steel in my pants. I hadn’t realized how much pent up desire I’d had. I couldn’t help but wonder if it was because of… No, I couldn’t think about the Academy now. I wouldn’t.

I lay back and my girlfriend followed me down. Her mouth was on my mouth again, kissing me harder as she began to stroke my rock hard manhood through the fabric of my lounge pants. I was groaning softly under her touch and then her kisses were down my throat again, down my chest and across my washboard abs.

Who ever said math professors can’t work out?

I pushed myself up onto my elbows to watch her as she reached the cloth and her teeth tugged at the elastic waistband. Dark eyes flashed up to meet mine and I saw her wink, cheekily.

She lifted her head. “Help a girl out?” she said, and bit her lip. I loved the sound of her voice, eager and turned on.

I nodded and lifted my hips.

Julia hooked her fingers around the pants and then they were gone. My length swayed free, hard and throbbing with desire.

For some reason, I almost felt the urge to say something before my girlfriend lowered her mouth and kissed the head of my needy prick. Then the deep groan filled my throat and no other words could have escaped.

Her lips wrapped around the tip and then slowly lowered, her tongue bathing me in hot wetness.

My head fell back onto the mattress and I couldn’t see her anymore. I felt her long hair brush across my thighs when she pulled back and then lowered her head again. I felt her moan of desire vibrate up my length and into my core.

OhGod…” I groaned.

Her lips were soft and one of her hands had started to stroke my shaft.

“Mmm…” she moaned around my dick. I could feel her tongue swirling around my shaft, licking up and down.

My chest and arms were tight, my fingers making fists in the sheets. I couldn’t believe how turned on I was, so hard just from Julia’s mouth on my cock. Just from the pent-up desire that had been building since our failed attempt earlier in the week. My body felt full of heat and tense, crackling energy. Desire blasted through my muscles and my gorgeous girlfriend’s mouth bobbed up and down on my pulsing length.

Up and down. Up and down.

I groaned again.

Then there was an unexpected feeling of cool air on my swaying pole and my eyes flickered open. I looked down to see my girlfriend rising off the bed and onto her feet. She bent down, on the shadowed side of the bed, her body just a shape as she pushed the dark joggers down her legs. Her feet came free and her panties were gone as well.

I grinned, then. I knew where this was going, and so I shuffled around the bed until I was laying lengthwise. I knocked aside some of the pillows around my head.

I saw Julia flash me a smile before she crawled back onto the mattress. Her back was arched as she moved into the light, her sinuous figure like a lithe jungle cat stalking its prey. Then, she swung her knee over my chest and pivoted. I sucked in a brief gasp as she lowered her mouth once again to my needy manhood and then she was settling back, lowering her needy sex to my face.

My hands came up onto her hips, fingertips stroking her smooth skin. I could smell her desire, could feel the heat of her burning need as I flicked my tongue across Julia’s slit and heard her groan. The sound traveled down my cock and into my core, striking my arousal and turning it up a notch further.

I loved my girlfriend’s taste on my tongue, loved knowing that I could make her feel good just by…

Julia gasped around my length and then redoubled her efforts, distracting me from my mouth on her dripping pussy. Her thighs were on either side of my head, all smooth skin and trembling need.

I flexed my fingers against her skin. My tongue moved from her entrance to her clit, brushing across her pleasure nub and making her hips gyrate with ecstasy. Her mouth was halfway down my cock, and I could imagine her cheeks hollowed as she sucked me deeper.

I closed my eyes.

My tongue dipped inside her entrance and she groaned again around me, her legs trembling. I began to lap even more enthusiastically, pushing her toward the edge. I could tell it was coming closer.

She began to stroke faster, her hand joining her mouth so her tongue could focus on lavishing my cock with spirals around and around the head.

I wondered why, for the briefest instant, the spirals made me think of stars. But all my focus was on the single need to hold back, to control my release. I was going to try to make Jules cum first.

My balls felt heavy.

I licked. I felt my girlfriend moan and tense.

And then I couldn’t hold back any longer. My balls tightened and began to spurt, my shaft twitching. I realized too late that I was about to cum, that I hadn’t warned Jules so she could avoid—

And then my girlfriend was moaning as well, lifting her mouth from my spasming length as her thighs came together around my head.

I spurted upward, strand after strand of my spunk splattering against Julia’s mouth and cheeks, some of it between her full lips and onto her tongue. I felt like a firehose, like I couldn’t stop cumming as my girlfriend’s body shook in orgasmic bliss above me. My hands on her hips held her in place like a support structure.

I finally groaned and blew out a hard sigh from my chest. My spurting manhood wilted slowly.

Julia’s body sagged.

“I’m so sorry, baby…” I said. I felt mortified. It was not at all how you want to feel after 69’ing your girlfriend.

She turned around on the bed, on her knees. Her hands were on her thighs and she pushed herself upright. Her eyes were wide, glazed with pleasure but also startled by my sudden release. She pushed herself off the bed and moved quickly into the adjoining bathroom.

It made me wince when I heard her spit hard into the sink and then run the water. There was a tiny squeak from the hanging towel ring and then I imagined I could see her wiping my spunk from around her lips.

I didn’t know if the image of my cum covering her mouth and cheeks was turning me on. I knew it probably shouldn’t. I knew that my cock was suddenly growing hard again.

When she emerged a moment later, my girlfriend tossed me a towel.

I used it to wipe up whatever part of my seed had landed on my own stomach.

“I’m sorry…” I muttered again once I’d finished. I crumpled the towel into a ball and glanced up at her.

She knelt on the bed and smiled at me. Then she clambered forward and kissed me on the cheek. Her breath smelled like mint mouthwash.

“I’m going to go shower off, okay?” She said it brightly as she pulled back, so I couldn’t tell if she was bothered.

It was late.

“Okay, angel,” I murmured. I could feel the hard week sinking into my body, the post-orgasmic relaxation hitting my muscles and tugging me down into the bed. “Do you mind if I sleep…?”

“Not at all.” Julia kissed my head again and snatched up the towel from beside my hand. “Night, babe.” She tossed the words over her shoulder as she tossed the towel in the hamper by the bathroom door.

“G’night!” I called after her from the bed, pushing myself up onto my elbows to watch her disappear.

The door clicked shut behind her and I saw the low light flick on. It was a low yellow, and seeped around the dark, rectangular door. I couldn’t tell if I’d messed things up.

I couldn’t tell if my girlfriend was satisfied with sex or if she was just doing it to make me happy.

I shook my head, scowling at myself. You should have warned her you were close, I told myself sternly. You know better than to forget that. I clambered over to the edge of the bed, bent down and snagged my boxers from the floor. I would shower and change in the morning.

The shower turned on, and for an instant I imagined the hot water hitting Julia’s skin. I imagined it dripping down her throat, beading on her breasts and her nipples.

I tugged the covers up to my chin and sighed. My girlfriend was gorgeous and sexy and we’d just had an amazing evening. I shook my head. Then I let out another long sigh. I just wished I hadn’t messed it up.

The water was still running, my girlfriend getting a nice soak to wash my seed off her skin.

My mind drifted.

I wondered if Natalie swallowed.

I didn’t have the energy to chastise myself before I drifted out of consciousness.

* * *