The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Builder Academy — Chapter 6

The waiter’s tuxedo outclassed my Denton suit. It was the nicest suit I owned.

“Champagne, sir?” he asked. “Ma’am?”

He was standing just outside the elevator, a full tray of champagne flutes balanced on one gloved hand. The contents fizzled seductively.

“For me, thank you,” Julia said. She was pressed up against me, her arm linked into my own, dark blue cocktail dress fluttering around her legs in the gentle evening breeze.

I felt the case containing my LucidSpecs, tucked into my inner jacket pocket, pressed between my body and Julia’s. Just in case, I’d thought as I’d slipped them into my jacket. But in case of what I didn’t really know.

As Julia and I moved further from the entrance I could only look left and right mutely, overwhelmed.

It would have been difficult to count the number of expensively-dressed men on the rooftop patio. They were milling about in groups: around the bar, around the railing, and around the man who managed to capture attention wherever he went.

Principal Joseph Clayton.

He noticed us immediately, his host’s eyes flickering over at the soft chime of the elevator and through the surrounding throng. He smiled warmly in greeting, his tanned features composed into a look of effortless charm.

I swallowed and raised my free hand in what I hoped was a not-too-awkward wave. Welcome to the Brighton Barnsworth Investor’s Ball, I thought, and tried not to let the curling anxiety in the pit of my stomach show on my face.

“Wow!” Julia was enthusing. My girlfriend glanced around in excitement, her long hair flowing in chestnut waves down her back. “You never mentioned the Academy had a rooftop bar. Or such a gorgeous view!”

I coughed uncomfortably. “I didn’t know myself.” There are a lot of things I still don’t know about this place, I added silently. But I’m going to find out. Starting tonight…

Suddenly, the glasses in my pocket felt like a secret weapon. A small comfort.

It was Friday evening, and we had followed the signs downstairs to the only elevator I’d ever encountered in the Academy. It had taken us up, up and up, to the huge patio balcony where we now stood. It sprawled out before us, lit by the warm light of tall, black heater lamps and the glowing orange sunset beyond that fell over the City skyline.

Definitely wasn’t part of the tour.

I glanced around, uncertain, noticing the firepit off to one side. “So…” I said, looking over into Julia’s face as we walked slowly toward the edge. “What do you think we should do?” I smiled uncomfortably. “I’m not even sure why I was invited…”

My girlfriend rolled her eyes. Her smile was warm and reassuring. “Don’t be silly, Mitch. You’re the new star professor! I’ll bet the principal is dying to show you off when he gets a minute. And in the meantime, how about you introduce me to some of your colleagues?”

I paused, glancing away and trying to formulate a response more appropriate then, I’d be needing an introduction, then, as well. My fellow professors were so elusive it was like they didn’t even exist. What an absurd notion. I was saved by the approach of a tall, besuited figure.

I glanced up into the jovial face of my employer, his hand coming out for a firm handshake.

“Professor Sands!” he grinned, and his eyes were sparkling with enthusiasm. “I’m so glad to see you’ve arrived. What do you think of the venue?”

I was about to respond when I felt the sense of calm wash over me, trickling down my back and making me feel all warm and comfortable. My hand clasped his as my mind reeled.

It was as I’d calculated, then. My trigger phrase.

“Wonderful,” I found myself answering instinctively, trying not to let my apprehension show. It was easy, when I felt this relaxed. “The view is gorgeous.”

Principal Clayton shrugged, his smile becoming modest. “Perhaps,” he agreed. And then he turned to Julia. “But not nearly so much as your lovely companion. Would you be kind enough to introduce me?”

Julia smiled, laughing softly at his charm, but I felt a trickle of renewed dread down my back.

“Of course,” I said. “Principal Clayton, this is Julia, my girlfriend.” My tone was relaxed, completely unlike the thoughts that were racing through my mind.

Jules slipped her champagne into the hand that was still linked around my arm and offered a handshake.

The man took it easily, pressing her fingers between his. He nodded respectfully. “Truly a pleasure to meet the partner of my favorite professor,” he said. “Please, call me Joseph.”

The interaction was perfectly normal, and yet it made my stomach knot in discomfort. Please don’t call him Joseph, I thought. Please don’t get friendly with him. There is something very wrong going on here…

“Joseph,” my girlfriend repeated. “Thank you. You have a lovely school.” She switched her champagne flute back and took a sip.

“Don’t you love it?” The man turned now and we followed the gesture of his hands as he spread them out over the City below. “Beautiful. Especially in the evenings.” He shot us a guilty grin. “I like to come up here, sometimes, after hours. Just to enjoy a drink and the sunset light.” He shrugged, then raised his eyebrows. “Speaking of which, Professor, it seems that you’ve been neglected on that score.” His eyes darted to my empty hands and then back up into my face. “Can I get you something?”

I hesitated, but Julia answered for me, smoothly. “Mitch doesn’t drink.” Her smile was bright, and hid the end of the story. Anymore.

I nodded. “Like she says,” I agreed. “I may pick up a soda or something, later. Thank you for offering.”

My employer nodded amicably, then clapped me on the shoulder in a gesture that carried the weight of masculine affection. “Alright then,” he said. His smile turned back to Julia. “I hope you don’t mind, Julia, but may I take Mitch off your hands for a moment? Some of the investors would love to meet him.”

“Not at all.” My girlfriend slid free of my arm and stood on her toes to kiss my cheek. “He’s all yours.”

I tried to ignore the thrill of disquiet that clenched my heart at those words, but found myself being led away with Principal Clayton’s arm around my shoulders.

I glanced back, and Julia flashed me a thumbs up.

You got this! she mouthed.

I tried to respond with a smile that was enthusiastic, rather than sickly, but then several people walked between us and I forced myself to look ahead.

Here we go, I thought, and tried to focus on my plans for the night, instead of the anxiety that gripped me like a deadly virus.

It was time for me to learn what the Brighton Barnsworth Academy was really all about.

* * *

“And I said to him, ‘5 mil? Why not make it 10, you cheapskate?’”

The knot of men crowded by the bar all laughed and raised their glasses to the speaker, a broad-shouldered CEO-type with short blonde hair and a face that I would have placed somewhere in his mid-40s.

“Did you win?” one of them asked.

The man flashed a cover-model grin. “I don’t know the first thing about playing golf, Sanders. But it’s the principle of the thing. I wasn’t about to let that Aussie bastard out-gamble me!”

The others all chuckled again and took swigs of their drinks. Bright watches flashed on every wrist. I got the feeling that their timepieces were worth more than my yearly salary.

“Speaking of principals,” the man segued neatly, glancing over and noticing our approach. “Welcome back, Principal Clayton. Have you fetched our Einstein?”

I ignored the part of my brain that commented dryly, Einstein was a theoretical physicist, not a mathematician.

“Here he is, Drew,” my guide responded. “But be gentle with him!” The principal slapped me on the back. “I’ve got a lot riding on this man.”

My eyebrows came together in a look of confusion. Not sure what that means…

But the men were all crowding closer, and then I felt the principal’s hand leave my shoulder and when I looked around he had turned and was striding away, the crowd clearing a way for him like a modern Moses parting the Red Sea of Wall Street execs.

“So, you’re the legendary Professor Sands?”

I felt the words strike my mind this time, felt my shoulders drop and my stomach unclench. My anxiety at being left in this crowd of strangers seemed suddenly far away. I turned back, blinking, meeting the eyes of the man who had been the center of attention when we arrived.

“Call me Mitch,” I said hastily. “Please.” I tried not to make the please sound too desperate as I shook his hand.

“Drew Morrison,” he said, flashing his camera-worthy, all-American grin. I liked him immediately. He had a boyish enthusiasm and the kind of polished charm you expect from a man obviously comfortable with power. “Let me introduce you to the boys.” And then it was handshakes all around, the group of men converging on me.

I’ve never been great with names, always better with numbers, but as the introductions flashed past I started to realize that I recognized some of them. Not by face, per se. But they struck vague chords in my mind, like names I’d read before, or heard on the news. The names of industry giants, domestic and foreign. Others sounded like I should know them — the way Drew said, “And this bastard, well, we all know Klaus, don’t we gents?”

The bearish, bearded man who clasped my hand in a gigantic paw grinned a little, his German accent thick as he rumbled, “Pleased to meet you, Professor Sands.”

Usually I would be tongue-tied in front of this audience, and I still wondered why they were all so eager to meet the Brighton Barnsworth mathematics professor, but I couldn’t be stressed when they kept using my trigger phrase like a tranquilizer.

My body was warm and my head felt light and airy. “Charmed,” I managed, and then wondered whether I’d ever told someone I was charmed to meet them, before.

As expected, none of them knew my name, though there was one Indian man, tall and slim in his pinstripe suit, who said, “Mitchell Sands…” thoughtfully, before stepping back and being replaced by another.

I blinked.

There were no more hands to shake. The men were all watching me expectantly, and I supposed I probably looked stunned after the rush of greetings.

“So,” and it was Drew Morrison who was speaking now. He grinned at me, and then at the group around us. He gave off an easy charm, like he was used to working a crowd. “The question that’s on all of our minds, Mitch…” He used my name casually, like we were old friends.

I waited as he paused for effect.

“What do you think of our girls?” he asked. He raised a crystal tumbler from the bar by his elbow and took a sip of the amber liquid.

I coughed uncertainly. “Your girls?” I’m sure I sounded confused. Aren’t these men… investors? Of some sort or another?

But Drew chuckled softly. “Yes, man! Our girls. The young ladies in your classes.” He grinned. “I don’t suppose you’re one of those teachers who just stands at the front of the room and lectures like no one’s listening?”

Investors… I thought they were like… school donors. But are these men all fathers?

“Well, ahem…” I said, trying to set a train of thought on course while ignoring the image of Natalie that sprang immediately to my mind’s eye. I tried to come up with something generic to say. “Definitely all hard workers,” and I paused. “That said, mathematics isn’t for everyone.”

I smiled, and there was the expected round of chuckling agreement.

“Could never wrap my head around it myself,” another man agreed. Was it Sanders? Behind him, I could see the man in the pinstripe suit checking his phone and glancing between my face and the screen. “But I’m pleased we have a Hawking like yourself to teach it.”

Also a physicist. I tried to smile modestly. “I’m no Hawking,” I said, “but I can certainly say that your daughters are all model students. You should be pleased.”

There was a round of grins at that, like I’d made a joke I didn’t understand.

“I’m sure we’re all glad to know that our… daughters are so exemplary.” Drew was smirking as well. “But how are they, otherwise?”

“Otherwise?” I asked. I raised my eyebrows. “How do you mean?”

The man shrugged, an exaggerated You know gesture. “How’s their attitude? Do they treat you well? Give you the proper… respect and obedience that you deserve? You know that, in the classroom, you represent us. A figure of, well, proper masculine guidance.”

Please, Professor… I’ll do anything you want…

I shoved the thought away and nodded. “Oh, yes. All of them are perfectly respectful. Whose father are you, Mr. Morrison?”

There was a sound behind me, or a lack of sound. It was a sensation of silence that fell over the milling crowd, spreading our way. It hadn’t quite reached us yet, but I knew that when it did I would turn and see what had caused the hush.

Drew had time to answer though, before the ripple hit our corner of the patio. And even before he answered, I knew what he was going to say. I felt the dropping, clenching feeling in my gut that told me it was going to be the answer I least expected, and least wanted to hear.

“Natalie Morrison,” he told me. “Do you know her well?”

But the silence had reached us, and as I turned with the rest of the group to see its origins I was the only one who could hear the answer that slid flippantly through my mind. Better than you think, Mr. Morrison. Much better than you think.

Only then my mind went blank.

Because the girls had arrived.

And they looked stunning.

* * *

They entered in two rows, several dozen young women in matching black dresses that clung to their elegant figures in a way that was alluring, distracting and… strangely seductive.

Like they were on display.

Principal Clayton marched at the head of the column, glancing this way and that, his bearing commanding attention.

They came to a stop, all at once, in the center of the crowd.

There was a moment of quiet.

“Gentlemen!” Joseph Clayton’s voice carried over the patio like the tone of a trained orator. There was a smile in it, a smile of welcome. The sun was gone, by now, and the deck was lit only by the shining glow of the standing lamps.

I suddenly realized that, aside from Julia, there were no other women present.

“It is my pleasure to present to you… The young ladies of the Brighton Barnsworth Academy!” He said it with gusto, like he expected applause, and he got it.

It was a gentle swell of claps that seemed loud in the silence that the arriving students had created.

The principal spread his arms now, an impeccable showman. “Now,” he commanded. And there was a laugh hidden in his chest. “Disperse!”

And the claps were replaced by a soft round of chuckles from the men and giggles from the students as they broke ranks and filtered into the surrounding crowd.

“Cheers, Mitch.” I felt Drew’s hand pat me on the shoulder as he strode past and through the press. Going to greet his daughter.

I felt, unexpectedly, a twinge of jealousy.

But then I shook my head. No, I told myself sternly. I glanced from side to side, scanning the mass of men, and searched for Julia.

* * *

I was interrupted before I could find her.

“Excuse me,” it was the man in the pinstripe suit, his bright white teeth standing out in his dark face. As he stepped in front of me. “I don’t mean to intrude. But you’re the Mitchell Sands, aren’t you?” His phone was in his hand, and he was lifting it to show me something.

My heart froze. I didn’t want to look. He knows about Denton, I thought, and I realized the worry had been hovering at the back of my mind ever since he’d paused at my name.

He’s going to tell everyone. He doesn’t want me teaching his daughter.

“I…” I started to say. “I’m sorry, sir...”

Only then his glowing screen was in front of my eyes and I couldn’t help but glance at the dense block of text.

Wait, what?

It was the Abstract page of an article on the website of a noted scholarly journal. My name was hyperlinked underneath the title.

“My name is Aarav Khatri,” the man was continuing, and now I could see that it was excitement, not accusation in his tone. “You published a paper several years, a quantitative economics analysis, and I have to say… You made me quite a lot of money, Mr. Sands.”

My apologies died on my lips. I frowned in confusion. “Come again?”

The man grinned. “I read your paper and applied some of your principles and theories to one of my businesses. And then, to all of them. Your theories, in fact, underestimated the impact of…”

I breathed a sigh of relief, and his voice filtered out as my eyes twitched over his shoulder. A woman was approaching through the crowd.

I recognized her. It was the tall red-haired student from Natalie’s class.

What was her name, again…?

She moved with a smooth, elegant grace, her fiery hair bright in the lamplight. The black dress clung to her full breasts and then skimmed down her lithe figure. She looked like a movie star, and I realized that the fabric was sparkling with hundreds of tiny sequins.

I tried to refocus, to catch up to what my new — entirely unexpected — fan was discussing, but then she was upon us. She raised a hand, hesitated, and then rested it on Mr. Khatri’s shoulder, almost shyly.

“Sir,” she interrupted.

The Indian man turned and beamed. He leaned in, kissing her excitedly on both cheeks. “My dear Ava!” he enthused. “You never mentioned your new professor was the Mitchell Sands!”

Ava, that was it! But my frown of confusion had returned. “Your… ahem, your daughter, Mr. Khatri?” I blinked in surprise, and the man seemed to realize he’d confused me.

“Adopted,” he said smoothly. His smile remained warm as he turned to face me. His hand slid comfortably around his daughter’s waist. “I think of her as my own, of course. Such a beautiful, happy flower in my garden.”

Ava’s smile was warmer now, and she relaxed against her father’s shoulder. The statuesque redhead was several inches taller than the slim businessman.

Right… “Adopted,” I repeated, probably blushing furiously. “Of course. Well… I’ll leave you two, then, to catch up. I hope you have a wonderful evening.”

I disengaged, giving a respectful nod to my student and her… parent.

Mitch how could you be so rude? But I shoved the feeling of uncertainty from my mind. Now that the girls had arrived, I could finally escape back to my own companion.

My eyes scanned the crowd, looking for the gorgeous brunette who had arrived with me.

Instead, they lit on another pair I recognized.

Lena and Harrison St. John, the latter wearing a white jacket and slacks that clashed with his daughter’s elegant black ensemble, were strolling toward the bar hand in hand. The short, corpulent man was talking animatedly, while the young, slender woman was frowning, her blonde hair swishing from side to side as she glanced around in disinterest.

Her green eyes, dark in the low light, flashed across my face and paused.

There was a moment of acknowledgement.

Then, she sneered and glanced back to her father, shrugging dismissively at whatever he’d been saying.

Damn… I guess she just wanted a chance to share her general disdain. I came to a sudden stop, frowning. I don’t have to put up with that. The cool breeze blowing over my face was at odds with the flush of irritation that had risen in response to my student’s disrespectful glance. I wasn’t usually one to rise to the bait. But… My hand rose to touch the bulge in my jacket pocket.

I had brought my LucidSpecs for a reason. I needed to know if they affected all of my students, not just Natalie. Purely for research purposes, I reminded myself sternly. Julia’s here, after all. And, I hastily added, I would never do anything remotely like cheating on her, even if she weren’t here.

I glanced around one final time for Julia as I made my decision.

My girlfriend was nowhere to be seen through the press of fathers, daughters and tuxedoed waitstaff.

Alright then...

I reached into my jacket and pulled out the case, feeling a mounting sense of excitement in my chest. I always felt this way before I ran experiments, I reminded myself. That’s all this was. A tricky problem that I wanted, needed, to solve.

Nothing more.

I popped it open, sliding my glasses into my palm and then sticking my hand deep into my pocket. Hidden. Finally, taking a deep breath and squaring my shoulders, I followed my least favorite student and her strangely-affectionate father in the direction of the bar.

I was going to get to the bottom of the mystery of Brighton Barnsworth Academy. One way or another.

* * *

“Why, it’s Professor—”

“Please, Mr. St. John,” I interrupted smoothly, prepared. My hand came out and I grabbed his meaty palm. “Call me Mitch.”

He pumped my hand enthusiastically several times. “Mitch it will be, then,” he agreed. His round face seemed a little flushed, but I couldn’t tell if it was from heat, or drink, or something else. “And in that case I insist you call me Harrison.”

I nodded in response, and opened my mouth to continue the small talk when another voice interrupted from beyond the rotund man.

“Seriously? ‘I insist you call me Harrison?’” The voice was throaty, amused and completely dismissive. “You sound like you’re living in the 1920’s.”

I tilted my head to glance past and saw that the commentary came from Lena. She leaned back against the bar on both elbows. Her narrow frame was at odds with her father’s round one, and seeing their faces side by side I was once again struck by the sight of a father-daughter pair who looked nothing alike.

She must look like her mother, I thought. I suddenly thought how strange it was that there were no mothers in attendance.

The man beamed at me and continued, like she’d said nothing.

He must have a lot of experience dealing with Lena’s barbs, I mused.

“Isn’t she perfect?” he commented. On second thought, he was definitely a little tipsy. His eyes were excited but his smile looked a little too energetic. “I really have to hand it to Joseph. He can take any young lady and turn her out just so.”

I wasn’t quite sure how to respond, was especially uncomfortable given the fact that the subject of our discussion was right there, but I was saved from having to answer by the subject herself.

“Really, Harrison?” She demanded. Her voice was loud enough for the nearest bartender to glance over, before hastily putting his head back down and returning to work. Her tone wasn’t angry, but it was caustic and biting. “Please, just exclude me from the conversation again. I really do enjoy it.”

I waited for the man to flush guiltily, or for his expression of jovial amusement to break, but instead he just chuckled. “See?” he muttered. I couldn’t even be sure if he was talking to me or to himself. “Just what the doctor ordered.”

“Really? Well, alright then!” Lena levered herself up off the bar and sidled around her father, who turned to watch her slinky figure with his deep-set eyes. “I’ll just have to spend some time with someone who knows how to treat a young lady of status.”

I expected her to storm off into the dark, but then I realized she was staring up into my face expectantly, standing halfway between me and her father.

She can’t mean me, I thought.

Then, she sidled closer and I heard her mutter, low and distinct, “If you embarrass me now you will not have a job tomorrow.”

I wanted to counter with the idea that insulting one of the Academy’s clients by walking off with his daughter might not be a great career move either, but Harrison had already turned back to the bartender. “Jimmy!” he said insistently. “I’d like another scotch.” His fingers curled around the empty tumbler and half-raised it. “This one seems to have become empty.”

Strange, strange family dynamic, I thought.

I played for a brief instant with the idea of brushing aside Lena’s insistent request. But I had wanted to get her alone, after all. And then I remembered, in a flash, what she’d done on my first day at the Academy. She’d come into my office, before I even knew what was going on, threatening to have me kicked out for harassment.

“Of course, Miss St. John,” I answered, the thoughts all clicking into their proper place. I decided it was time someone looked Lena St. John in the eyes and told her what they really thought of her act.

Her father obviously wasn’t going to do it.

Besides, it wasn’t like I had no cards up my sleeve. My free hand curled around the glasses in my pocket. I might, after all, have an ace in the hole.

* * *

Lena St. John released my arm, which she had taken briefly as she led me away from her father.

I had remained mute, my free hand playing with my LucidSpecs in my pocket, but now I spoke.

We’d come through the crowd and were standing at the railing overlooking the City skyline. It wasn’t as bright as the sunset, of course, but we were living in a metropolis that never slept. The lights of the lamps on the patio and the dim glow of city life hit her from both sides, leaving her in light and half-light as she turned her face up toward me.

“Why do you treat people like that?” I asked it openly, with honest curiosity. I had nothing to gain by asking, and if she told me to go to hell I would accept that answer as readily as any other.

The frames of the glasses pressed into my palm. You could always make her tell you, I thought. After… But I had no idea if the glasses would work on Lena like they’d worked on Natalie. And… there was something else, too. Like some professorly instinct deep inside me wanted to understand Lena. Like some part of me suspected that there was more to her attitude than met the eye.

She cocked her head, eyeing me like I was an interesting specimen on a lab table. Her blonde hair swayed in the breeze, falling even and straight a few inches past her shoulders. I could see the wheels turning as her mind made a series of computations before answering.

“Treat people how?” she asked. The young woman sounded genuinely curious, like my question had surprised her.

Maybe, though, I was looking for justifications where there really were none. Maybe Lena St. John really was just a bitch.

“I guess it’s just how I’m… built, I suppose,” Lena continued, shrugging. She was still looking at me thoughtfully, though, and I wondered if it was the first time someone had ever called her out for her behavior. “I call a spade a spade. I call a fool a fool. Even if that fool is my father.”

I could practically imagine her upbringing now. Parents, and probably servants, at her beck and call. No one to tell her right behavior from wrong. No one daring to scold her or punish her for looking at the world around her as lesser. I took a deep breath. I wasn’t planning on lecturing her. I didn’t quite know what I was planning on saying. But it seemed like someone should talk to her, set her straight.

I opened my mouth.

“And I call ‘a teacher with a crush on one of his students,’” she paused as my heart tripped and the air in my throat strangled me. My teeth clicked shut. “Why, I call him… you, Professor Mitchell Sands.”

My free hand was on the railing, and I knew without looking down that my knuckles were white. “I don’t know what you’re—” I started to say, but Lena took a slinking step forward and rested a hand on my arm. I turned, realizing how close she was.

“I don’t blame you,” she said softly. Her dark green eyes were sparkling, wide and innocent. “Natalie really is quite lovely. Practically designed to get a reaction from men like you. From that perfect blonde hair to those big blue eyes… And her attitude… So attentive. Did someone say ‘sugar and spice and everything nice’?”

I swallowed, my mind inadvertently summoning up an image of the gorgeous coed. Her full lips parted in a gasp, her hands on my chest, sliding down my body. Her big, round breasts pressed close to me as she stroked my pulsing, throbbing—

Lena squeezed my arm tightly and I blinked back into focus.

“You have the wrong idea…” But my voice was stammering, hesitant. Even I could tell that I’d been caught off guard.

“It almost isn’t your fault,” the young woman continued. “She’s just so… wonderful. Isn’t she?” And she stepped even closer, crowding me, her body practically touching mine.

If someone looked over now, they would really get the wrong idea. I tried to step back, but Lena was standing on her toes to hiss gently in my ear. “But those kinds of attentions could be a dangerous temptation for a man with your history, after all. What with the Denton incident…”

No…

I wrenched myself free, taking a staggering step back like the elegant blonde had slapped me across the face. “Shut your… You don’t… You can’t… What do you know about that?” My words were tripping over each other, panic shooting through my body.

Lena smiled coyly. “You were such a good professor, weren’t you, Mitch? I can call you Mitch, can’t I?”

I swallowed, clenching my teeth.

“But you got too involved. Your focus drifted, hmm?”

My voice was a rough whisper. “That’s not what happened…” That’s now how it happened! I wanted to protest. You’ve got it all wrong. Everyone got it all wrong…

Lena shrugged again. She was standing at a safe distance now, leaning over the railing. “Who cares?” Her smile was wider now. “We both know that doesn’t matter. All that matters is what people believe.”

I gritted my teeth. “Why are you bringing this up? Why did you look into me? What do you want?”

Surprisingly, the young woman’s triumphant grin faltered. Then, she flashed it back up again. “Oh, don’t worry, Professor. I don’t intend to do your reputation here any harm. I just wanted you to know that I know your dirty little secret.” she paused, looking out over the City. Her back was to me. “And now I know for certain that you have a thing for dearest, darling Natalie…”

My hand lifted free from my pocket.

“I suppose it comes down to this, Professor.” Lena started to turn my way again. “I just enjoy having men like you under my thu—”

Her voice stammered to a halt as she stared up into my face, right into my eyes through the round lenses of the LucidSpecs.

The effect was almost instantaneous.

My gaze was fixated on hers as her eyes widened and her pupils dilated wide. Her lips fell apart weakly in a soft gasp and she swayed sideways against the railing. She caught herself, more by instinct than intent, and I heard the gentle sigh of her breath as her chest fell and her shoulders slumped.

“Oh…” she murmured softly. “It’s you…” Her chin tilted back and she seemed to drift for a moment.

They really work, I thought. And I was so fixated on my discovery that I didn’t register Lena’s next words until several seconds after she’d said them.

“I’ve been a very bad girl, Professor. Just like you wanted…”

* * *

Several seconds passed, my brain trying to comprehend everything that was happening.

It’s you… Lena had said. Professor…

The mysterious professor from Natalie’s video lectures, striking again. My mind was twisting itself in knots. And Lena said she’s been behaving, Like he wanted? I don’t get it…

But, whatever was going on, this was not the place for me to figure it out. I could already feel my nerves on edge, worrying that someone would approach us.

My tongue came out and wet my lips. “Lena…” I’m sure I sounded hesitant and confused, but the young woman perked up.

“Yes, Professor?” she asked.

I tried to ignore the fact that the way Lena was calling me Professor, now, was just how Natalie did.

Just how you like… The small, primal, lusting part of my mind had snapped to awareness. But no. That’s not what was going on here. I shook my head.

You just needed to run this experiment, I thought. Now, take the glasses off and leave her be. The Lena you know is obviously… An act, of some kind… For some reason…

Nothing was making sense.

So it was in that moment, of course, that random chance decided to add another variable into the equation.

“Professor Sands?”

Oh shit… I knew that voice. But I could already feel the unnatural calm settling over me. It was nothing to worry about.

“Professor Sands, I just wanted to come over and say hi! It’s nice to see you outside of class.”

I felt the resistance in my mind melting away, the anxiety drifting, floating, my stress becoming less and less important.

“Natalie…?” My voice felt slow and distant as I turned.

The stunning blonde was there behind me, her body sheathed in the same black dress as her classmates, hair falling in waves to her shoulders, eyes shining in the lamplight. Her smile was warm. Her full lips looked soft. Perfect.

I couldn’t help myself, couldn’t stop myself. There was no reason to stop. There was no reason to resist the urge to cast my glance over her gorgeous figure, from her bare thighs to her big, bouncy tits to her bright blue gaze.

“Oh…”

And there it was, as she met my eyes, the sound of surprise and surrender. Her mind winking out, her thoughts shifting from one gear to another.

I hadn’t registered that I was still wearing my glasses. Didn’t know what to do as Natalie’s lashes fluttered, then lifted. There was nothing to worry about.

Just the calm, relaxed warmth.

“Professor…” Natalie murmured.

I felt Lena’s hand on my shoulder, rubbing gently through my jacket. My eyes scanned the crowd as I turned to face her and I realized that everyone around us was occupied: father-daughter pairs that had split off, deep in conversation, and small knots of people laughing and chatting, drinks in hand.

No one watching. No one to see where we went.

Where we went…? Where are we going?

Somewhere out there, still, was the woman I’d arrived with. But that was okay. It was nothing to worry about. She would be here when I got back.

When I got back...?

But my mouth was moving, my brain only catching up to my words after I’d already begun. “Girls,” I was saying. “I need you to take me somewhere private. We have a lot to discuss.”

Time for me to finally unlock the secrets of the Brighton Barnsworth Academy. My thoughts were like bubbles, gently drifting through a fizzing champagne haze.

The time had come. And I would take the opportunity.

There was nothing to worry about.

* * *

I stumbled down the concrete back stairwell like I was drunk, following the two shimmery black figures who moved in the orange light of the overhead lamps.

My mind tried to race but wasn’t fast enough. I knew, distantly, that I’d been hit too many times with my trigger phrase. That I wasn’t thinking clearly.

But why should I worry about thinking clearly?

My eyes locked on two pairs of swaying hips. Now there was something to focus on.

“We’ll use my room,” Lena was saying, and Natalie was agreeing without issue. “He’ll enjoy the view. And I have a balcony, as well.”

The bubbly blonde glanced over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were still feverishly bright, but her face was calmer. “Sound good to you, Professor Sands?”

So she does recognize me… Even when hypnotized... I wondered what that meant, but then my trigger smashed through my mind like a bullet shattering glass.

I blinked.

We were walking down a hallway, now, patterned carpet beneath my shoes and smooth wallpaper making me think of an expensive hotel. But I knew that we were still somewhere in one of the Academy buildings.

Lena was stopping, pulling a keycard from her bra and sliding it into the lock. A soft trill and the blinking light turned from red to green.

She pushed open the door.

Natalie and I followed her into a dark room. It was lit only by moonlight and by the cityglow that filtered in through the sliding glass doors at the far end of the large, open living space. Despite the darkness, I could see the outlines of a couch and several chairs. A television set. Beyond the sliding doors I could see a balcony. Beyond the balcony, I could see the sky and the buildings that rose around us.

“Where…?” I started to ask, but then Natalie had turned and pressed herself against me. Her mouth was on mine and I felt my back hit the wall. Her kisses were hot and hungry and her teeth tugged gently at my lower lip.

They made my head spin.

Things were happening too fast.

Natalie’s lips brushed up my jaw now, hovered by my ear. “We’re alone now, Professor…” Natalie murmured. “Just like you wanted…”

I heard the soft clatter of plastic as Lena flicked her keycard negligently to a side table.

“So I can finally please you…” Natalie’s soft lips were on my ear, her teeth tugged at the lobe and shot an electric shock of lust down my body.

My body was responding. I could feel it. Could feel her tits pressed to my chest, could feel the bulge between my thighs that was only growing harder. I could feel her body writhing against mine, begging for my touch.

“So we can finally please you…” Lena added, the second blonde sidling up behind the first.

I could see her face clearly, even in the low light, and it was calm and relaxed. There was no hint of the sneering disdain. There was no hint of any sort of duplicity.

The two girls stared up into my face and I realized I was still wearing my LucidSpecs, still captivating their attention, dominating their minds. I knew I had questions. I knew I’d separated them from the crowded party so I could demand answers.

But what questions?

I didn’t know. My mind was slower than it should be, stoned on the same dangerous brand of drug that had captivated the wills of my two companions.

Hypnosis… I thought. Something about hypnosis… But my body was moving before I could calculate my next steps. I turned my chin and my gaze sank into Lena’s, transfixing the beautiful, elegant young woman.

I heard her breath hitch.

One thing was for certain. I’d been on the back foot for too long. Ever since I arrived at this school.

Tonight, that changed for good.

“Kiss Natalie,” I heard my voice order. “I want you to show me how much you enjoy it…”

* * *

It was Natalie who moved first, murmuring a soft sound of arousal as Lena blinked in surprise.

“But… Sir…” Lena started to stumble, and then Natalie’s hand came up to caress her face and her full lips covered Lena’s protests.

The slim blonde froze for a moment.

“Very good…” I murmured. I felt my shoulders back against the wall, felt the solidity of it, grounding me. My mind was slowly becoming my own again. “Just relax… Enjoy the feeling…”

I saw Lena’s body soften, her shoulders dropping. Then, her hands were on Natalie’s waist, turning her around, pulling her closer. Natalie moaned softly, and I saw her lips part, her tongue slipping between them to enter Lena’s mouth.

I grinned as I watched, growing harder and harder as the two gorgeous young women made out for my enjoyment. One hand tugged at my belt, unbuckling and sliding it free. I dropped it to the floor with a soft clink.

Better to have that out of the way… I thought, and then wondered what it would be in the way of. I’m just going to ask them some questions… Right?

Lena’s hands slid down, covering Natalie’s round ass and squeezing, her fingers sinking into the dark fabric of the dress. Both girls murmured with lust, and then Lena pulled back, gasping.

She wasn’t even looking at me now, head tilting a little to one side as she stared into Natalie’s face. “Bedroom?” she asked huskily.

The other girl glanced over her shoulder at me. “Professor?” she murmured in her usual, rich tone. Her voice reverberated through me, striking a chord with my desire and making it flare, hot and powerful. It was the voice that I’d heard in my fantasies, over and over, no matter how often I tried to resist it.

There was a reason I should be resisting… I knew it.

I could feel it now, tugging at the back of my mind. Trying to tug me back from the edge. But no…

Now was not the time for thinking.

My body was hot and ready and my cock was pressed against the zipper, bulging against the fabric of my slacks. “Bedroom,” I agreed, my own voice rough and almost harsh, after hers.

My jacket hit the floor as I followed the pair of sashaying blondes.

Lena’s hand slid down Natalie’s back and rested on her waist, pulling her closer as she led us through the darkened living room. We passed the outlines of several light switches but none of us touched them. The darkness hovered around us, comforting.

The doorway ahead was open.

We entered Lena’s bedroom, a neatly-made king-sized bed dominating the space. The orange and blue city lights glowed through a pair of double doors, paned with glass. These, too, opened out onto the balcony. Above the bed was the dark outline of a poster, but it was too dark to tell what of.

Here we are… was all I could think. Like we’d finally arrived at a destination we’d been seeking for longer than I knew.

Then, ahead of me, the two black-clad figures came together once more.

Arousal shot through me as I heard their moans of lust, watched Lena’s small hands come up to cup Natalie’s hefty tits, squeezing as the other girl reached around into the small of her back and pulled her closer.

Standing there in the moonlight I could see that Lena was a little taller, but Natalie’s build was far more athletic. They were a perfect contrast: high-society elegance and bubbly, girl-next-door enthusiasm.

Lena took a half step back as Natalie shuffled forward, her knees hit the edge of the mattress and then they were falling, limbs locked together as they hit the sheets together.

God…

I just wanted to be involved in the tangle of bodies, my own muscles surging with lust. I realized I was fumbling with my slacks, shoving them down my legs and kicking them across the hardwood floor. The button and zipper scraped softly, and Natalie lifted her head.

She tossed her thick, wavy hair over one shoulder and glanced back at me, sighing, her chest heaving. “Going to join us, Professor?” It was a high, breathy question, and my manhood pulsed between my legs. She was staring into my eyes, mesmerized, mesmerizing, her bright blue gaze shining in the cityglow.

But, even as my arousal grew, my mind was slowly pulling free from the sticky, honeyed trance that Natalie had inadvertently triggered.

I did have questions. I remembered that as I stared into her heart-shaped face. Important ones. And I couldn’t wait any longer before they were answered.

At the same time… My length throbbed needily, distractingly.

I lifted one hand and crooked a finger at Natalie. My voice was rough and deep, certain. “On your knees for me.”

“Mmmm…” The beautiful blonde shivered as she turned, slipping from the bed onto her hands and knees. “I thought you’d never ask, Professor…”

Her eyes locked onto the straining tent in my boxers and she slowly began to crawl toward me, slinking, her ass in the air and her tits swaying beneath her. Somehow, the dress that moulded itself to her body didn’t detract from her undeniable sensual appearance.

It added to it. Added another delightful layer to the gift I was slowly unwrapping.

Behind, on the bed, I saw Lena come up on one elbow. Her hand came up to her face and she pushed the hair out of her eyes. “What…?” she murmured, sounding shaky. “God…” And I saw one hand stroke up her inner thigh while the over covered one shapely breast, squeezing.

Lena’s arousal shook her body, her thighs trembling as she pushed up her dress and her fingers approached the apex of her thighs. Even halfway across the room, I could see the glistening wetness of her desire and my needy shaft pulsed again. No panties.

I wanted nothing more than to spread her thighs wide and sink into her hot, wanton pussy.

But I couldn’t…

I had… Questions.

I hesitated. I felt like there was something else holding me back, something more important.

Then, Natalie reached my feet and her hands were brushing up my thighs, spreading wide and pressing the fabric of my boxers down around my thick shaft.

“Oh, Professor,” she groaned. “Is this all for me?”

When I looked down into those shining, adoring blue eyes I forgot whatever else that might be. There was nothing more important than this. “Suck my cock…” I grunted softly, urgently.

Natalie fluttered her eyelashes at me. I could see down the front of her dress, the shadow between her massive tits drawing my attention. “Of course, Professor,” she purred. I imagined sliding my cock between those bouncy funbags, her tongue coming out to flicker across the head as it emerged. “Anything you wish…”

My engorged shaft sprang free.

Then, her full, pink lips were wrapping around the mushroom head and her tongue was swirling around and around as she moaned with bliss.

Fuckkk… It was heaven. My length was bathed in heat as she slowly lowered her head, her body shaking with pleasure. I wanted nothing more than to watch this stunning schoolgirl wet dream take my length between her pillowy lips, but I heard more sounds from the bed.

My eyes flickered up.

Lena’s back was arched. I could see the outlines of her small, round breasts in the soft light. Her fingers were sliding needily in and out of her gushing pussy and she let out a gasp with every thrust. Her thumb circled her clit and she was murmuring softly, desperately, in between cries of ecstasy.

“I’m sorry, Daddy…” she whimpered, her body trembling with pleasure. “I’m sorry I’ve been such a naughty girl… Please, I’ll do anything you want… Forgive me for being such a bitch…”

I grunted with pleasure as Natalie took me to the hilt, her throat hot and wet and her tongue lavishing my shaft. What is Lena talking about…?

“Lena,” I ordered.

The response was immediate.

Blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders as she sat up quickly, her eyes wide. “Yes?” she asked eagerly. “How can I please you, Master? How can I make up for being such a naughty little slut?”

I groaned, trying to focus as Natalie eagerly sucked my cock like a pornstar. “What’s wrong?” I tightened my jaw and tried to see the younger woman’s face through the dark room. “Are you… okay?”

Lena’s face fell. “Have I displeased you, Master?” She looked upset, her eyes wide. “Please, tell me what to do… Tell me how I can make it up to you…”

I shook my head. “No… Lena… OhgodNatalie…” My fingers clenched into fists. “Just…” I realized that in order to get what I needed from her, I’d have to play into whatever was happening. I deepened my voice, trying to channel the dominant, alpha male she obviously needed. “Tell me why you’re sorry.”

To my surprise, her face cleared almost immediately.

She sighed, her thighs clamping together as she shuddered with pleasure. “Yes, Master…” One of her hands came up to massage her tits through the black dress, her eyes falling half-closed and her voice taking on a desperate, needy pitch.

“I’m sorry I’ve been such a naughty little cocktease…”

Fuckkk… Natalie had pulled back, stroking my cock with one hand while her tongue circled the sensitive head.

“I’m sorry I’ve been so rude, making you look silly in front of your friends…”

I blinked. Wait…

“I’m sorry I’ve been so uptight, not letting you touch me however you want…”

My brow furrowed as Lena’s monologue continued. What is she talking about?

“I just want you to dominate me… To punish me… To show me what a real man can do to a desperate, horny little slut…”

“God…” I groaned, Natalie’s hot mouth sinking once more down my shaft. My eyes flickered down and met her unwavering gaze.

Her eyes were desperate and hot, even in the semidarkness, one hand massaging my balls and the other slowly circling between her spread thighs. Her face was set in a smile of devoted attention, and I realized that she was getting just as much pleasure from blowing me as I was getting from receiving it.

Something’s going on… I thought, and then I realized what a stupid thing that was to think. You already knew that, Mitch.

“Please, Daddy...”

My gaze came back up to Lena.

“Punish me… Take it out on me… All your frustration… All the stress I’ve been causing…” The slim blonde was panting now, the blissful smile on her face at odds with the stream of words panting from between her lips.

I couldn’t help it. I wanted her. I wanted to do as she asked, even though I had no idea what she was apologizing for. My hand came down to rest on Natalie’s head, sinking into her thick blonde mane and pulling her gently back.

Pop. Her sculpted lips slid free from my throbbing manhood and she looked up at me with her mouth set in a perfect O. “Sir…?” she murmured. “Am I not—?”

“You’re pleasing me,” I answered, somehow anticipating the question. I glanced to the bed and back down. “But now you’re going to get really ready for me…”

Natalie’s worried expression morphed instantly. Her blue eyes widened, shining, and she smiled eagerly. She rose gracefully from her knees, body brushing up mine and her hands gently wrapping around my pulsing shaft.

She squeezed, stroking slowly as her hot breath touched my neck. “Yes, Professor…” she murmured. “Yes, Master…” Her lips fluttered kisses down to my collar, and then she stepped away, staring into my face like she was mesmerized.

Behind her, I could see Lena, still panting, her eyes fallen shut and her mouth moving as she continued to tell me what she wanted me to do.

“Dominate me, Daddy…”

My fingers were fumbling at the knot of my tie, then down the front of my shirt. I shrugged free of the restrictive fabric, rolling my shoulders and enjoying the admiring gaze of my two lust-driven students. My brain felt clear, but I knew that I wasn’t myself. Knew that something was going on.

I couldn’t find it in myself to care. My body was racing with adrenaline, racing with lust, my nerves tingling and desperate for pleasure.

My tie drifted limply to the floor and my thick rod swayed as I stepped forward.

Natalie slowly backed away, her gaze dropping to my rock hard pole. She was panting, and now Lena was watching too, her lips parted in desperate gasps of pure arousal.

My balls ached with need, my core tight. I twitched my eyes from Natalie’s to Lena’s, the dark green of her gaze a deep pool in the shadows. I still needed answers. But I suddenly realized I’d been asking the wrong questions.

If they’ve been hypnotized, I thought. Like I was… Then that’s what I need to know about. I grinned. I was ready.

Natalie’s knees bumped against the bed and she sat back.

Then, to my surprise, the other girl crawled up behind her. Lena’s hands were circling around Natalie’s shoulders and covering her big, bouncy tits. The taller blonde squeezed, her fingers sinking into Natalie’s massive breasts and making the other girl moan.

Lena’s eyes stared into mine as I groaned softly, watching, stepping closer. “You like it when I play with your other toys, Daddy…?” she murmured.

Fuck… My manhood pulsed with desire, but I had to multitask. I forced my voice, low and husky with lust, to demand, “Who made you like this?”

I stepped closer, and my two students instinctively pulled back on the bed, giving me space. I raised one knee and climbed onto the edge of the mattress.

Natalie’s eyes were closed, Lena’s fingers squeezing at her breasts, tugging her nipples through the dress. Her breath panted and only Lena seemed aware of my question. The elegant blonde’s tongue came out to wet her lips, and her answer was unexpected.

“You did… Master…” Her eyes stared deeply into mine, and I realized I was still wearing the LucidSpecs.

She’s confused, I thought. Her mind is so messed up she can’t tell if I’m the professor who hypnotized her or the professor who teaches her mathematics. Shaking my head slightly, I reached up and pulled the glasses away from my face.

Let’s try again.

My cock ached, needy, desperate for a tight, hot hole to fill. I forced myself to wait, even as I came forward on my hands and leaned closer to the two, desperate blondes. “Who made you like this?” I asked. “What do you remember? Tell me what you remember…”

I didn’t expect the reaction that question received.

Natalie’s eyes shot open and Lena’s face suddenly twisted, panicking. “What do you… Master, I’m not sure... Ohgod…” Her green eyes rolled back and she groaned. Her slim body fell back into the pillows, her back arching.

I couldn’t tell if it was with pleasure or pain until I heard the soft murmurs, the gasps of pleasure between her quiet, panted words. “Must obey… Just obey… Forget… Forget… You are a slut, but you act like a bitch…”

I frowned, confused.

Natalie’s face had emptied of expression, her eyes glazed over and blank. No hint of the playful arousal from before.

Lena’s voice ran on.

“You please your Master by playing hard to get… I am a bitch in the streets and a slut in the sheets… A bitch in the streets and a slut in the sheets…”

Then, Natalie’s low, rich whisper joined her. “Must obey… Just obey… Forget… Forget… You are a slut, a hot, horny slut…”

Oh shit. My jaw clenched.

“You please your Master with obedience and respect…” Natalie’s voice. “I am his perfect schoolgirl fantasy… His perfect schoolgirl fantasy… Must obey… Just obey…

Lena’s. “Forget… Forget…”

And then, as one, their bodies twitched and their eyes opened, staring into mine. In unison, they murmured, “I live to serve… I live to obey… I live to pleasure… That is my everything…”

What did I do? I couldn’t stop myself now, my thoughts clouded with the arousal that was filling me to the brim, overflowing.

They converged on me, Natalie’s legs tucking under her body. She came up on her knees as Lena’s slim figure crawled around her on the massive bed. Natalie’s hands were on my chest, stroking, behind my head, pulling me into a desperate, searing union.

I felt Lena’s weight on the mattress as my eyes closed and my mouth pressed to Natalie’s as she overwhelmed me with kisses. Her tongue slipped between my lips and danced with mine. Lena’s hands slid down my side, over my hip, between my thighs to my straining cock. Stroking, stroking, distracting...

I couldn’t take it anymore.

I surrendered.

With a growl of pure, primal lust I pushed Natalie back onto the bed, my head turning as Lena knelt up beside me. Before she could react, my hands were in her fine, blonde hair and I was pulling her to my mouth.

She moaned, kissing me hard, her hands leaving my shaft to pull desperately at my back, silently begging me closer.

I obeyed.

I shuffled on my knees, my hands sliding down Lena’s back and coming to rest on her slim hips, shoving up her dress. Then, I broke off the kiss, panting. My eyes were wide and I could feel the rush of hormones, like drugs, coursing in my veins. It was pure, fiery lust. And I was burning.

My gaze twitched from Lena to Natalie, and then back to the slim, elegant figure beside me. Grunting, my muscles straining, I lifted her up into the air and then lowered her down on her back.

Her legs spread, knees hooking around my hips and pulling me closer. I could feel the heat of her entrance, the desperate fire of her arousal that begged me to finish what we’d started.

“Natalie,” I ordered, and the smirk that stretched across my lips felt like it belonged to someone else. Like I was no longer in control.

I wasn’t.

“Give her something to do with that naughty mouth of hers.”

The gorgeous schoolgirl blinked those wide blue eyes and then smiled. “Yes, Professor…”

Professor… I felt my body surge with lust.

I thrust, sinking to the hilt in Lena’s tight, wanton pussy.

“Ohmygodyesss!”

Her cry of pleasure cut through the dark, the soft glow of the city lights and the moon outlining her slim body as she arched back and came. Her inner tunnel squeezed around my girth, massaging my shaft, and I could barely pull back to thrust again.

Natalie’s mouth muffled Lena’s cry as the curvy, athletic girl bent lower, her hair obscuring Lena’s features, contorted the pleasure.

I gripped her hips and powered forward. Again. And again.

My hand slid up, the fabric of her figure-hugging dress smooth under my palm. I found the mound of one perky breast and squeezed, eliciting a groan of bliss. Then, I hooked a finger gently under Natalie’s chin and pulled her back.

The athletic blonde was panting, her eyes burning.

Really give her something to do,” I commanded, and Natalie’s face lit up with a gorgeous, playful grin.

“Yes, Professor…”

I sheathed myself in Lena’s volcanic core as Natalie leaned back, her hands hooking under the hem of her dress and pulling it over her head in a single motion.

Her big, perfect tits bounced free, her blonde hair falling around her shoulders in a cascade. Her skin was tawny in the blue cityglow, tanned and smooth, her figure accented by light and shadow. At the apex of her thighs, I could see her bare slit dripping with need.

Then, she swung one leg over Lena’s head and slowly lowered herself back onto the other girl’s face.

Lena, who had seemed so reluctant at the beginning of the night, raised her head eagerly, her tongue slipping out to lap at Natalie’s descending pussy.

“Ohmygawd…” Natalie’s head fell back and her tits pressed forward, offered up to me.

I couldn’t resist. Hips still bucking, my throbbing length splitting Lena in half, I leaned forward and flicked my tongue across one of Natalie’s tight, pink nipples. I wrapped my lips around it and suckled, the girl gasping in response.

“Yes, Professor…” she panted. “Yes, Master… Just like that, Master…”

My body was straining, my muscles tight as I rested my weight on my hands and moved like a machine, pistoning in and out of Lena’s body over and over and over.

My senses were heightened. I could hear the soft rasp of Lena’s tongue on Natalie’s skin. I could hear every gentle, shuddering groan as I powered into her tight tunnel. I could feel the brush of Natalie’s hair across my face as she dropped her head and kissed my shoulder, hard.

That might leave a mark.

There was a reason that thought should have given me pause, but there was no time for pauses. There was no time for thoughts, even.

I grunted and moved, my hips thrusting. My balls were heavy and full, desperate to unleash their load, and I knew I wasn’t holding back. I switched sides, my mouth moving from one heavy, full tit to the other, my teeth gently playing with Natalie’s nipple.

“Ohfuckkk…”

That was all the warning I had before the girl came, her body arcing back as she fell onto her hands, thighs clamping tight around Lena’s head. She trembled, shuddering as her muscles tightened and relaxed, the climax smashing through her nerves and her body and her mind.

She gasped, desperately sucking in air between those full lips, and then toppled free, falling to the mattress with a long, desperate moan.

My own body longed to join her, and I knew I was close.

I bent, my body pressed tight to Lena’s now, the girl’s eyes wide and close. “That’s a good girl…” I murmured, and I didn’t know why I said it, but her face lit up in a bright, lusting grin.

“Thank you, Master…” she gasped, and then my mouth covered her lips. I could taste Natalie on her tongue as I kissed her hungrily, my body tight as a wire stretched to the breaking point.

There was no warning.

My body bucked a final time and came, my throbbing length buried in her depths and my balls unloading my seed in pulsing, spasming blasts. I whitewashed her womb, my muscles trembling and barely able to hold me up.

Lena’s breath hitched against my mouth, her back arched, her small, shapely tits pressed to my hard chest. And then she was cumming again.

I felt her gasping breaths in my mouth, could almost taste the desperate pleasure running through her, and when I pulled back I could see that her eyes were squeezed shut. I grunted, my hands clenching in the sheets on either side of her body, fingers making fists. My toes curled and with every pulse of my shaft I knew I was emptying myself, filling her up with my seed.

There was nothing else but the sensation, the room going dark around me as my body struggled to control the sensations crashing over me like a tidal wave. I gasped, my eyes wide and unseeing, blanked out by the powerful, coursing pleasure.

And then, at last, everything was still.

My vision seemed to filter back in waves. First, the shapes of my two beautiful, breathless students. Next, the bed, the pillows, the rumpled sheets. My hands unclenched, and I could see my fingers spreading wide, stretching. I pulled back slowly, my body aching with ecstasy, and then slid free of Lena’s body with a final twinge of pleasure.

I was drained and satisfied, my mind buzzing and drunk even though I hadn’t had a drop of alcohol. I dropped onto one elbow, my muscles worn out, and then I felt my back hit the soft, downy mattress.

Wow…

The thought was the only one in my mind, bouncing through the space left empty by repeated blasts of bliss.

I knew that soon, very soon, I would have to deal with what had just happened. That there was a real world to be handled. But not now.

For now, I could rest.

The night closed in around me, the darkness and the soft, rustling sounds of two satisfied lovers.

My eyes fell closed.

* * *

Bang!

My head shot up.

Bang! Bang!

“Lena, are you in there?!”

My eyes twitched to the door, wide and suddenly afraid.

It was the front door to Lena’s apartment.

It was the muffled voice of Harrison St. John. Loud, brazen, obviously drunk.

Shit. I glanced around desperately, adrenaline shooting through my limbs. I had no excuse for being here. There was no way I could face an enraged, drunken father.

Fuck fuck fuck…

Beside me, Lena’s body snapped taut as she flinched to a seated position.

Then, my eyes went wide. Wide with horror, as the man beyond the door continued.

“You’ve been a very naughty girl!” he called. “And I like it! Fuck what the principal says... I’m not waiting any longer! You’re mine! Tonight!”

No…

A dozen drifting variables fell together into a single, logical, illogical equation. As the girls around me sprang to their feet, I suddenly knew what I’d been missing. And I knew why I’d missed it.

Because it didn’t make sense.

But it was the only thing that made sense.

I shook my head, trying to ignore the million thoughts that suddenly shattered my mind. I had been too slow. It was too late.

I was out of time.

* * *