The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

TITLE: Bimbo Lacy is a Daddy’s Girl

CATEGORIES: DS EX FD IN

Synopsis

This is a story of a seductive teen bimbo who enjoys teasing and playing hot games with men. It’s best recommended for anyone curious about bimbo hypnosis, is hooked on bimbo porn and files, or is just into really gorgeous (real life!) Barbies like Kayla Kayden, aka Lacy Spice.

Author’s Note

This is a mind control fantasy story inspired by the porn star Lacy Spice. She’s a warm, bubbly, curvy new porn star with big tits (for her age too!), platinum locks, and a gorgeous teen body. She’s available on most porn sites to anyone who might enjoy ogling a young Barbie with a bouncy and bright bimbo voice and personality. You might like to relax and breathe deep and enjoy the hypnotic effect of her presence, maybe even touch yourself or listen to a fave audio hypno-file and begin reading her story below.

If you’re interested, there are a plethora of skillful hypnotic seductresses online who can guide you through an intro to hypnotic files and reinforce your continued listening (looping) of your fave files. If you’re into becoming a bimbo or worshipping them, check out Mistress Love’s easy, light, ditzy-hot seductions at themistresslove.tumblr.com. Crystal Knight is a gorgeous strip-teasing porn star and Femdom offering guided video hypnosis sessions. Goddess Freya is a sultry-voiced hypnotist who demands a more advanced submission. Lady Christine is a powerful female dominant with very erotic, persuasive audio hypno-sessions.

Feel free to message me at .

TITLE: Bimbo Lacy is a Daddy’s Girl

Businessmen in Her Hotel

Lacy is in a hotel room when she decides to seduce her visiting businessmen. Naturally flirtatious and bright, Lacy draws men to her... first these men are laughing and staying for drinks, then they’re relaxing to her hot bimbo voice and subtle dancer’s movements as she entertains on the bed. They’re easily captivated by her sweet and bubbly voice, her radiant warmth reflects in the bright sun of the late afternoon as it plays games with her gorgeous body.

She sits spread-eagle and flirtatious on the big bed. Each man quietly ogles Lacy’s stunning tight body, her gorgeous ripe breasts, and her magical bimbo striptease. She coyly moans, stretches, and laying on her back, legs spread, tits bouncing, she touches herself and urges them sweetly to enjoy this nice break after a long day.

“You deserve a break!” She giggles and straightens up, her tits jutting out, swaying. “As a model, it’s totally natural that you’re enjoying looking at my totally exposed body, after days of flirting and being teased by me in sexy outfits. Relax, I can see you’re hard... show me your hard cock, Mister X, and you too, all of you! I love cock. Stroke yourselves; enjoy me... cuz I’m the dumb model slut you’ve been panting after! I came here, you took pictures of me, and now we’re going to have some fun, just you guys and me,” she teases, giggling.

They couldn’t help masturbating, forgetting their embarrassment, entranced by this stealthy minx of an openly slutty model.

“Just relax and obey. Just stare and stroke... My titties are double D’s. giggle Do you like them, Mister? You’ll all cum on my tits when it’s time.”

Calmed and aroused by her confident, young voice, they were all dumbly stroking themselves, happily confused by her energy and endless stripping dance, now spread like a kitten on the bed: all soft curves, platinum Barbie curls, lacy bright panties on the pillow, smiling and stunning with her gorgeous girlish doll eyes, nose, and lips so sexy and hypnotic with Her hot bimbo voice and magical bimbo striptease …

“I’m going to take your cum all over my big titties; did you know I’m addicted to men’s cum! It’s yummy cock cum. Girls are made to please mens like you and serve big delicious cock, aren’t we! Just relax though, you’re only going to enjoy watching how moan I’m cumming now. Some of you didn’t make it giggle but that’s okay! I love cock spraying anywhere, moan, now Mister, you’re ready to come to me, aren’t you? Your reward … yes good slutty girls live legs spread and tits out! Mouths open. Taking sprays of yummy cummy all over... moan you came all over me, my pretty doll makeup! And on my sexy titties. giggle Lots of boys for me!”

The Salesclerk

Lacy travels a lot as a model. She’s young and rich and obviously she loves to be a sexy bimbo, arousing girls and men with her bubbly personality and super slutty outfits that leave little to the imagination. Seriously outslutting the other girls at parties or hotel bars or in the mall is so satisfying!

She’s always been kinda extra and, like, horny and curious... and super competitive. Sure, she’s totally more of a queen bee at her high school than all-around popular, but she’s soft-hearted and warm and full of positive energy and love for her girl friends. They all wear barely-there tube tops and short tight shorts to the mall, and she loves how her pretty ass scoops just right so anyone can watch her pretty cheeks swaying.

Lacy gets off on teasing shop boys as she tries on the sluttiest dresses n tops and skirts, asking them what they think and doing her best to draw them into her titty trance... yes, drawing attention to her breasts... the addiction of being ogled as she chats freely with the guy or girl who’s following her around and drinking in her ass as she shops. She can influence the boys with her soft, pretty, bubbly voice, telling them all about how she needs the tightest most see-through tops or the skimpiest bra so she can show off her sexy curves and invite a nice so nice and hardening! boy to relax, smiling so seductively.

“Relax and just enjoy looking at these special and stunning breasts, I don’t mind. I like the attention! I know my titties are especially beautiful. Here, let me squeeze them for you! giggle I love to touch my tits... and my body’s deliciously tight cuz I love to move, to dance!” She’s moving seductively to the music, slightly taller than the salesboy.

“I bet you’ll feel better if you just relax and listen and let me help you to stroke and agree.... yes, relax and just listen, stroke and obey...” She’s repeating herself, but she’s so convincing and has such a pretty ditzy voice that the boy trusts her and openly stroke himself even as she strips for him, drawing him into the changing area in the quiet mall store, and says she just wants to see him orgasm for her… “no need to look anywhere but my bouncing swaying titties”.

Some boys jerk off by ogling her. Sometimes the boy gets so aroused, aware he’s with a real porn slut… so he reaches out and plays with them. She always says yes; he can play with her big melons! But he can’t enter her cuz she wants him to stand where he is while she sits here and looks up at him, feeling the stillness of the air between them, even as he’s flapping away at his hard-on and she’s asking him if he wants to see her naked breasts...

She’s so chatty in a warm sexy way, she has such a magical aura, looking so sexy as she tells him she wants him to cum on her bare, swollen, delicious titties… it would make her day… then she can scoop it up and taste his sweet cum… giggle yes now her soft deft hand is working his pounding ripe cock and that’s usually enough to make a surprised, mesmerized cumming boy cum extra hard, her delicately pumping fingers squeezing the tip of his cock just right as he spews again all over her huge globes of joy.

This is her life... she wakes up, dolls up like a good slutty Barbie, works hard, and lives for hot fun when she isn’t modeling or hanging out with her girly dick-blowing slut friends!

A Stranger on a Bus

One amazing seduction that she super enjoyed was on the bus.

Their seats facing each other near the back, she sits in front of a man who looks a little tired and bored. He perks up as she walks towards him, in her schoolgirl skirt and tight blouse that makes her teacher blush. She sits down quietly as he glances away, confused by her sitting across from him on an empty bus. Then after a while, he relaxes and smiles at her and she smiles back and begins to move... uncrossing her legs so he can see her thighs.

He’s looking at her pretty feet in heels and trying to not stare. She slips off her jacket and he sees she’s wearing very little, just a bright sparkly pink bra and little skirt, so short he can almost see her... yes, that is her pink tiny pussy. He can’t help staring at her, so he looks into her eyes while she smiles. “I thinks you’re super cute, Mister. You look like you could use some relaxation.” Shocked, he quickly glances around, but no one could see with the high chairs behind them. Lacy begins to purr in her sweet bubbly voice that he should just enjoy.

“I like to see what you’re most aroused by... from your staring, you obviously wants my little honey pot,” She giggles. She uncrosses her legs a little and tells him, “I’m just a horny girl who likes to help handsome men like him find release,” which took his breathe away.

““I’m a special little girl, with big sensitive titties and a very pretty pink slit. I don’t like boys my age cuz I think that girls like me deserve a strong man with a big cock. And a man like you deserves to relax and enjoy a pretty young girl like me, don’t you think?” He nods, entranced, not wanting to break the spell of her.

“I want you to look at me, to relax in your chair and just enjoy yourself. Yes, this is relaxing, isn’t it? I want you to do something for me. I want you to touch yourself before I show you my pretty pink pussy.”

He does, surprising himself, stroking his hardness through his pants. “What’s your name, who are you?” He asks in an awed way. His voice is a little high and tender, he’s a shy man who seems overwhelmed to be meeting such a hot young girl.

“I’ll tell you the truth, Mister. I’m a very horny young girl who just loves watching men masturbate. I want to see your cock…you need to be told to take your cock out, don’t you? You have my permission,” She giggles at him, “No one can see, there’s no one on the bus! I’m your teen dream and you should just enjoy it.”

Once his hard cock is out, she starts to spread and tell him what a nice big cock he has. She talks like a little girl about her pretty pussy, giggling and flirting with her whole body.

“Watch me spread and sway, omg your cock is so huge and hard! giggle Look at my legs now up on the seats, totally spread. Just relax and stroke, relax and stroke. I’m going to be a good girl for you now, as long has you do what I like.” She looks down and spreads her pink slit with her pretty fingers, toying with herself and shivering a little, sensitive to every touch.

“Look how tiny my pussy is,” She says in her ditzy little girl voice. “I’ve always been a horny little girl and I’m amazed that my little girl pussy didn’t grow with my big titties!” She’s touching herself, shimmering wet.

“Don’t look away. Stroke faster, relax and stroke, and enjoy my pretty babygirl pussy. Let your mind drift to what you’d like to do with me if we weren’t on the bus like this. I want you to imagine how I taste. Stare and think about rubbing yourself up and down on my wet slit.”

“I’m masturbating so hard now, such pretty nails all focused on my clitty. My pink pussy opens in an “O”, doesn’t it? Oh you like that, you’re stroking even harder cuz I have such a pretty teen pussy. I want you to enjoy the show and stroke yourself senseless now.”

She’s spasming a little, her pussy shaking so beautifully under her touch. “I can’t hold in in any longer, I’m going to orgasm in waves... I’m such a hot slutty cumming doll. Watch my pussy spasm and my legs shake and my tits bounce... god I can’t stop moaning, I’m so hot for you.” He’s so far gone his eyes are vacant with lust. He’s throbbing and thrusting so hard he’s seconds from cumming and he wants to do it on her gorgeous body.

“Stand up. No one can see. Cum on my pretty pussy if you want,” She moans, offering herself to him.

“I want your hot cum all over my pretty little pussy. I love the feel of it spurting all over me! Warm and creamy. I want to be covered in your hot cum and lick it up with my fingers. I want to sample your yummy cummy,“ She giggles lightly. “Look at my pussy, wet and spread... ready for your cock. I’ll masturbate thinking about you stroking your big hard cock from now on. It would feel so to penetrate this pussy, wouldn’t it? I’m so tight, you’ll be thrusting hard feeling me slowly opening more with each stroke. I’m so tight you’ll feel squeezed senseless.” He’s orgasming, and his cum sprays lightly on her sexy belly and pussy shining in the afternoon light. “You’re going to masturbate thinking about me, won’t you?” She giggled and spread his seed. “I’m all oiled up like a sex doll!”

“Now, let’s relax. Here’s a special reminder of me, like you could forget! I always give the nice men and cute boys a copy of my best camera work to enjoy. I just want you to go home and relax and obey, to stare and stroke. It’s so simple.”

Her Father

Lacy can get away with her extremely slutty and Barbie-like lifestyle because she’s so naturally charming, arousing, full of energy and interested in everyone. When she gets older, she’ll start to use hypnosis in more demanding ways, wanting to really dominate and hypnotize women and men. She’s so good at making them comfortable and horny. Her voice and titties are so relaxing and easily guides them, as she changes her trances based on their responses to her. Even at this young age, they just do what she suggests and orgasm in huge spurts like they haven’t cum in weeks… especially men! “Good girls are made to please men and serve cock,” She tells herself, echoing the bimbo hypnosis files she discovered online and has listened to for years now.

She likes to seduce girls too. Specially to tease and play with her girlfriends, coming up with games in the pool that bring them together and brush titties, flirtier and sexier games that open them up to her hot sexual energy. She really only started flirting with her girlfriends as part of her intense seduction and teasing of her daddy. His office is facing the backyard pool and sun chairs. He’s never responded to her sexy outfits or her tiny bikinis with anything but a kind of guilty avoidance of the subject. But she knows he likes to watch her when he can, and lately she’s been finding hot ways to make him cum when he’s masturbating. She’s never hit on him directly. She knows he can see the backyard from his office window, so she spends her afternoons there, teasing him. She massages her breasts by the pool, as she relaxes and trances to her bimbo files, spreading and spraying herself so she’s nice and shiny-wet.

She pretends she doesn’t know that he’s addicted to her afternoons in the sun. He’s often watching, and he’s amazed and embarrassed by how often he masturbates thinking about or watching his sexy little girl.

He doesn’t know how long it’s been like this, ever since she dyed her hair blonde and her tits burst from her chest. It made it impossible for him not to notice them. Then she started masturbating late at night, moaning. He doesn’t want to bring it up. It’s nice to know she has a healthy sexuality, since he doesn’t know how to talk to her about it. Her mom is long gone and it’s just him and her.

He just wants to talk to her about homework and take her to dance classes and make sure she’s a happy little girl. His happy little girl. She seems so happy, happier than ever. So he doesn’t say anything about the hours she spends listening to some kind of music, waking with a dazed look. How she puts on makeup and looks like a doll, how she started wearing heels this year and her clothes are tighter and shorter than ever. She’s so proud of her body and confident, unlike a lot of girls her age.

From her perspective, she loves to tease her daddy every chance she can. She likes to hug him often, long hugs, no bra as often as possible. She likes making him smile and how he gently kisses her cheeks, she likes that he seems proud to have such a pretty put-together little girl, and she loves how he listens happily as she babbles about her day. She knows he’s watching from the window in his office as she and her friends do yoga and dance in the backyard, moving like sexy porn girls in their skimpy outfits.

One night, she leaves hot pictures of herself in the bathroom, inside a book her father is reading. Her tits and body taken from behind her as she lays topless in her bikini. On her pink bed, a teddy in the background, wearing lacy baby doll panties and matching bra. Another on the bed, spreading and smiling for the camera, her tits jutting out of the same lacy bra, her pink slit bared and beautiful in the morning sunlight. One day they were gone. Lacy couldn’t help herself, she had to lie down on the couch and orgasm on and on, so incredibly aroused knowing her daddy was too busy ogling her sexy pictures, working his cock, to come out of his room and catch her. She also hoped he would.

Her School Teachers

Lacy likes to share her pictures and videos with her teacher each year. She starts off by flirting with her new teacher, charming them with her bubbly personality and if Mrs. or Mr. Teacher seem interested, teasing them with her body. This year, it’s Mr. Keller, and he totally can’t help masturbating thinking about her short skirts and flirty sensual eyes and bubbly personality. She proceeds by staying after class, chatting until he’s comfortable, but obviously aching for her to do something naughty. She knows he’s afraid to make the first move. She tells him she has a gift for him. It’s a way to relax after all the hard work he does all day. She begins to touch her body in the tight blouse and hands him the usb stick with her sexy camgirl videos. She tells him she just wants him to watch and enjoy, relax and stroke.

It’s been weeks now and he’s become addicted to her hot show, so obviously that she touches herself in class, under the desk, wanting him to look at her with those aroused consumed eyes. She gives him a special video of her in her schoolgirl uniform, seducing him, and finishing by begging for something in return. She’s moaning, saying how she loves that he has to wear the right pants and stay behind his desk so he doesn’t get caught with a hard-on. She’s seen how huge and hard he gets, and she wants to know that he’s stroking and cumming often for her. She wants to taste him, dreams of his cock, and wants to taste his creamy cum. She wants him to bring his yummy cum to school and leave it where she can see it every day.

The next day, he brings a small bottle and places it on his desk. At lunch, she walks up to his desk and discreetly slips it in her purse... later he sees her pouring the bottles contents into her smoothie. He watches her drink it with a big round straw, sucking sweetly with her pretty pink lips, and looking into his eyes. She lets a little creamy shake slip down her chin onto her schoolgirl tits... in that silly tight blouse she’s had to modify so it has the best effect on him… he’s shaking with arousal and ashamedly jerks off for the umpteenth time in the bathroom before returning to class.

Daddy’s Little Girl

Of course, her daddy doesn’t know about any of this. He doesn’t know about any of her sexual escapades outside their house. She keeps his mind focused on what’s important: his addiction to her body, enjoying each other, and taking care of each other. She’s been leaving the door to her bedroom open forever now, since she was young, always sleeping in cute panties and a top. She touches herself more and more since she discovered her little clitty and moans like a good girl for her hypnotic files.

But what she really wants is to be daddy’s little girl again, to give herself to him like he so badly wants but can’t ask for. She needs him to know that she needs him to be her daddy again. He’s been more distant in the past years. She remembers how he used to bathe her, how nice it was when he washed her body, massaging her all over. He always took good care of her. So Lacy decides to start taking bubble baths with the door open.

One night, he walks into the bathroom and finds her inside, waiting for him. Since he found the slutty pics, he’s either been avoiding her or looking at her with expectant huge eyes. She knows he’s in heat over her. She’s been teasing him for years now. It’s time. She’s had enough of carefully subtle flirty games, and she wants more than the hope that she had that afternoon : that he’s watching her, while her friends were tanning, and she showed them out to spread their legs and go topless. She wants to be close to him again.

So she waits, and when he finally walks into the bathroom that night, he’s amazed to see his daughter sitting spread on the back of the jacuzzi, facing him, totally naked and covered in tiny sparkly bubbles!

“Stay.” She says, “I just want to talk. We can be relaxed with each other. It’s just a bath and remember how you used to bathe me? I think about it all the time. I miss being close with you and I wants you to be proud of your little girl. Don’t you love what a pretty girl you have, with tits bigger than mommy’s,” she giggles, “and a sexier curvier body… your little girl is so grown up!”

“You should just relax and sit down on the toilet and let me tell you all my thoughts. But first, please pass me the bubble soap!” He does, suddenly aware he’s still here and not stormed out, but of course he can’t. He needs this, he’s longed for her too. Her voice and naked body are so sexy and raw and beautiful, he can’t look away. She starts massaging white creamy soap all over her titties, giggling, and talking proudly about them. She keeps her gaze on his eyes.

“I know about how you like to watch me, Daddy. I love that you think I’m sexy and a good girl for you. I stretch out and touch myself in the afternoon sun, knowing you’re watching from his office, cuz I know you need a break, Daddy. You work so hard. I like knowing I’m being a good girl and helping Daddy relax and de-stress. How much time do you spend looking at me?” she moans a little. “I wants you to know I think about you and masturbates every night! And the mornings I wake after a hot dream. I hope my moans somehow reach you and you have a nice morning woody and helps you relax and feel good about me.”

“I’ve always touched my pretty pussy and thought about you,” she says, touching her ripe round tits and showing off her soaped-up pussy. “Wouldn’t it be so nice to just give in and relax and agree with me that this is what’s best for you, Dad? I’ve never seen a man’s cock. Isn’t it your job as my daddy to teach me these things? I just want to see.” He takes it out and of course he’s subtly stroking it. She nods and strokes her wet pretty body along with him, encouraging him.

“I’ve always been a horny girl; I’ve been touching myself since before I can remember. I do it thinking about my Daddy and what a good girl I want to be. I know you get hard thinking about me and I want to see how you stroke yourself, I’m so curious and you ARE so hard right now. Did you know I always wanted for you to admire and feel that I’m an amazing girl, body and mind? It would make me feels so good to chat with you while you stroke yourself, relaxing and enjoying my pretty voice and what a sexy girl I am.”

“I love to imagine being closer to you, Dad. It made me feel close to you to orgasm as a little girl and it’s only gotten stronger since. I think about how gently you’d wash me, how you’d take your time. Thinking back, it seemed like time would go on and on, didn’t it? You’d set my little pussy on fire with your hands brushing it and washcloth taking care to rub it up and down. I loved looking into your eyes and how you’d lean over the tub… you’d always have such a tender and worshipful look in your eyes.”

“Lately I’ve thought a lot about that look. How your breathing would sometimes get heavy and your eyes gloss over… I know you were masturbating on the other side of the tub!”

“I feel so lucky to have a daddy who adores me and care of me,” she reassured him in her soothing, cooing voice. ”Your little girl has always touched herself to feel close to you. I love my tiny slippy pussy and love to imagine your pleasure at seeing your little girl being so sexy and good for you. You have to admit that you can’t control yourself around your sweet little girl. I’m still a young girl but I know your secret now! I want to be a part of it.”

“I know you love my big titties, Daddy. I want you to just relax and stroke and admire them from so close up. See how they bounce and make me moan. Enjoy how I plays with them and touch myself in the bath.” She’s still spread and writhing slowly, sensually. “There’s no need to say anything, Daddy, you should just relax and stroke and enjoy my cute sexy voice. You should just stroke and admit that you need your little girl in your mind and sight, as often as possible. You need to touch me and to enjoy my pretty eyes and sexy presence, in order to masturbate, don’t you. How often do you masturbate thinking about me?”

“Every day.”

Lacy moans in ecstasy and begins to masturbate hard, rubbing spirals on her slippery clit. “I want to be a good girl for my daddy and help you to orgasm many times a day. You need to relax and stroke, relax and stroke. I love to watch you stroke your big hard cock, “she moans in her gorgeously raw bimbo voice.

“Look how your hard dick is straining with pent-up lust as you enjoy your little girl again! I want you to stand up and stand over me on the edge of the bath.” She’s spread wide. He’s staring into her trusting, sensual eyes and he can’t stop ogling her easily bouncing big tits. She spreads wider to show him her pretty pussy.

“Remember my little pink pussy, Daddy? It hasn’t changed, has it? It’s still your little girl’s tight, wet, sensitive pussy. I can still feel your fingers daring to rub it and your shudders as you came. Cum for me again, Daddy. I want you to keep stroking your cock just like this, hard and fast. It’s so good to be open with you, you can say anything to your good girl now, I’m yours completely, just reach out and feel my clitty now, so firm and soft moan.

Just like that, Daddy, rub my pussy like you used to and share your yummy cummy with me. Oh god that’s so perfect, I love your hands on my little clit. Now cum all over my tight little slit like you’ve always wanted to, moan yes oh Daddy I can feel your hot spray on my hot needy pussy. Cover your little slutty girl in your hot cum, moan like this…” She’s licking and sucking on her fingers sticky with his cum, licking it up and looking into his eyes with such sexy trusting open doll’s eyes. Seeing her naked with her fingers in her mouth like a little girl, enjoying his warm cum, makes his cock shudder again and again, but all his cum is already dripping down her little pussy.

“I’m going to be a very good girl for you from now on. I’m going to guide you just like I did tonight. I’ll take care of your stress from now on. I want you to only remember to relax and stroke, relax and stroke, and agree, because I want to be your seductive slut. I’ll be a stripping dancer you can summon when you want a hot party. I’m a dirty-little-secret mistress who gives you the most amazing orgasms of your life. Don’t I?” She giggles as he nods. “You can trust me deeply because I’m your good girl and I just wants you to be happy and satisfied, Daddy.”