The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: Nursing A Grudge

* * *
CODES: mf, md, mc, gr

SYNOPSIS: Tammy has been made fun of for years for saying that Bimbo or Billionaire is all fake, along with her many other fringe beliefs, but now she finally has a chance to settle the grudge once and for all by being the latest contestant.

DISCLAIMERS:

  • This story is a work of fiction; any apparent resemblance between the characters in this story and any actual persons living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional.
  • Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction.
  • This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of a sexual nature. If any of these concepts disturb you, please find something else to read.

AUTHORS NOTES: This is the ninth story in my Bimbo or Billionaire series, you don’t have to read the others but you probably should read the first one at least as I’m not going to re-iterate some of the show mechanics.

You can’t write a story like this without acknowledging the great work of MrGrey’s “You Bet Your Brain!” and Chrystal Wynd’s “Crime and Punishment: Bimbomania!” and so I have.

I’ve received a few requests from authors to write episodes and in general I’m fine with that, however there are some rules to follow which I’ve added to the end of the story.

Drop by TheHandsThatLead.blog for some short captions and other posts.

* * *

Chapter 1 — The Grudge

Tammy frowned as she shot daggers at Paul who was laughing along with the rest of her friends around the table, so much so in fact that other people in the restaurant were starting to stare.

“So let me get this straight?” Paul started to say in between belly rolls, “...you think that Bimbo or Billionaire, the most popular TV game show on earth? is all fake?”

“Of course!” she shot back, crossing her arms under her small breasts.

“Ok? ok? let’s say it is? that means that how many people are involved? Hundreds? No thousands? God, it’s got to be tens of thousands of people, all working to deceive the entire world, all without anyone slipping up or spilling the beans?”

“Oh don’t be so naive Paul, the government covers up things all the time, Bimbo or Billionaire is just another one of their ways to control everyone? just like vaccines and the Internet!”

This time the laughter was even more rambunctious and two of her friends even slipped so far down in their seats that she lost sight of them under the table.

Shelly, Paul’s girlfriend decided to pipe in as well, “God Tammy, I’ve always known you were a kooky one? but come on! I actually saw Chrissi once at a mall opening and she was a total airhead, I even caught sight of her blowing one of the officiants after the ceremony! You can’t fake that kind of bimbodom!”

“I think I saw that video on the Internet too!” Jason, one of her other friends chimed in with.

“Chrissi is paid good money to act that dumb!” Tammy replied, “You watch, when she retires she’ll suddenly be smart again and will probably publish a tell-all book too!”

“Chrissi couldn’t read a book, let alone write one! Did you see that episode where Jack asked her to write down her favourite sexual position, handed her a pencil and a piece of paper, and she tried to use the eraser end to do it! My god, the look on her face when it didn’t work was priceless!” Kenny, the last of the guys at the table managed to say once he’d pulled himself up from under it.

Tammy turned to Daisy, her oldest and best friend who had remained silent throughout the ribbing, it broke Tammy’s heart to see her trying her hardest not to laugh out loud.

“Daisy? not you too!” Tammy almost shouted and Daisy couldn’t hold it in any longer, the loudest burst of laughter at the table yet coming from between her lips.

“Oh god, Tammy, I’m sorry? but really. I mean? you say lots of crazy stuff, but I? just? how do they do it then? I mean, you can watch them change right in front of your own eyes! Is it all computer graphics? Do they pay off the audiences as well?” Daisy replied.

“It’s? it’s holograms! And mirrors! The audience, just like us, think they’re seeing it, but it’s just a trick! And the contestants are in on it too! They get paid to play along!”

Tammy couldn’t believe how cruel her friends were being, she’d done all kinds of research on the Internet about this and she knew she was right!

“You know what Tammy?” Paul asked but she refused to take the bait, “If you’re so sure you’re right? why don’t you apply to be a contestant then?”

Tammy blinked several times as her eyes widened, “You know what Paul, you’re right! That’s exactly what I’m going to do! And you watch, they won’t accept me because I won’t play along with their silly game show!”

This brought an even bigger round of laughter from all her friends and she was done with them. She slammed her hand on the table as she stood up and walked away from them.

“You’ll see I’m right! You just wait!” she called back over her shoulder and headed home. She’d show them all!