The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

Tags: MC MF MD FD GR LA DS

Synopsis: The women in your town are changing, becoming hot, busty and insatiably horny. But what is happening to the men? An apocalyptic story filled with sex-hungry Bimbos, desperate men and a mystery virus…

Note from Author: Hi folks, this tale is set in a world created by author XXXecil in his story “The Siege”. I started writing it with his permission many, many years ago and only came back to finish it a year ago. So this is a Redux of my original tale, which basically amounts to me going back to correct a lot of errors and rewrite some poor writing from my early days trying to create erotic stories.

PART 002

Tom pushed the loaded shopping cart up his street, thankful to have safely escaped the mall and its relentless, ravishing patrons. He was pondering about the fate of the lanky guy he had seen being pushed into the staff area by the three sexy checkout chicks until he had made it to the register himself.

The alluring young ladies there had almost fought over the chance to serve him, trying to entice him with suggestive gestures and sultry promises, flaunting their tight tantalizing figures shamelessly for his viewing pleasure.

There was no denying they were all utterly desirable in their skimpified store uniforms but Tom knew better and he wondered if anyone would ever see that other guy again. It was clear that they were getting bolder and more aggressive as fewer and fewer men were appearing in public.

Tom’s hopes had plummeted when he spotted the new vaccines and cures being freely peddled at the front counters. On an instinctive level he knew that ever more men would see them as a salvation—or more likely as an excuse to give in to their base primitive urges—relying on those snake-oil cures to save them.

His ass burned from being pinched and slapped, his clothing was badly disheveled from being pulled and pawed at. He was just thanking his lucky stars that none of the excitable seductresses had stooped so low as to follow him home… yet. It was only a matter of time though before their appetites drove them to more extreme measures.

He had actually seen a police patrol car for the first time in a week but it was surrounded by a moaning, gyrating mob of rearing-to-go beauty queens, Tom could only guess what the officer within had been doing to draw their lusty attention. It couldn’t have been anything good.

The vivacious XXX-infected were like vultures, once one of them had got past your defenses, they all wanted a taste. A few months ago it would have been every red-blooded male’s wet dream but in these dark days a guy had to be more careful, more resilient. Tom almost wanted to weep at the poetic irony of it all.

He was almost home safe and he let himself feel a glimmer of relief. He had escaped all the titillating temptation and the cock-hungry crowds of stunning women, until he saw Mrs Hope.

Mrs Hope had been… was their next-door neighbor and had been one of the first in the neighborhood to be transformed.

She had returned from visiting friends in the state capital a few weeks back and nobody had recognized her at first. She was in her mid-forties and hadn’t been much to look at before it had all happened.

Tom liked her well enough and she had been a good, friendly neighbor but she had also been overweight, beginning to show the usual signs of life’s wear and tear.

But when she returned home from the city that had all changed… drastically.

Her advancing years had seemed to have melted away from her, as had her gathering rolls of body fat. Her hefty bosom showed no signs of sag or droop anymore but instead appeared magical refreshed sitting full and high on her chest.

Her entire body seemed to have changed, becoming delightfully lush in some areas and breath-takingly slender in others. Her skin had smoothed and her wrinkles vanished, even as her coffee-coloured hair took on new shine and luster, it had grown back in dark and thick again. Only by looking into her flawless face and dazzling amber eyes that anyone could recognise the woman she once was.

The entire neighborhood had been stunned, the new Pamela Hope was gorgeous to the extreme but as it was in the early days of the virus many attributed the change to cosmetic surgery or some new beauty regiment.

…but that wasn’t all that had changed in her. From his second-story bedroom window next door Tom had watched her, prettily prancing about her home in outfits so daring and revealing that a seasoned hooker might blush to see them. They certainly achieved the results she had been looking for though.

At all hours of the day and night Mrs Pamela Hope received and entertained gentleman visitors. The loud feminine moans, male grunting and wet, fleshy noises from next door had left little doubt to what she was doing. Tom had even begun to masterbated furiously to the glimpses he caught through curtained windows and the constant sounds of her screaming loudly in ecstasy.

She hadn’t been subtle about any of it and only later did Tom realize that had all been part of her devilish designs.

One afternoon he had stood at his bedroom window, stroking himself and looking down as Mrs Hope was fucked naked up againt the sliding doors of her sunroom. She had been pressed hard up against the polished glass, her huge soft tits pancaked out wide on the cool surface as their elderly balding mailman—what a goddamn cliche, Tom had thought at the time—humped her vigorously from behind while pulling her pretty head back by her thick mane of hair.

He was pretty sure she had caught him watching because after her smokey, half-lidded gaze had scanned past his window her performance and volume had markedly improved. Tom hadn’t lasted much longer after that, splashing his hot seed onto the windowsill at the sight of her.

Eager men of all ages, shapes and sizes had actually begun queuing at her door. It didn’t seem to matter to her if they were married, retired or even barely legal high-school students. Pamela Hope took all comers one after another or in groups without prejudice.

The women of the local neighborhood had been outraged, and eventually stormed the house en mass trying to recover their menfolk.

In the end that had been the evidence Tom needed to prove for himself that females were far more susceptible to the new disease than males. It had only taken that brief physical contact to spread the infection. A few days later many of those same wives and mothers began displaying signs of erratic behavior of their own. Their appearances had growing young and far more sensual as their sexual proclivities increased alarmingly.

Thus the fall of the suburbs had begun.

Tom was chagrined but certain that if his own sisters hadn’t been watching him like a hawk, he would have been amongst the crowds of guys lined up at her door for a bed-rocking round with the busty MILF temptress as well. Thankfully Brit and Jess shamed him long enough to recognize that something was dreadfully wrong and then he had begun to take vital precautions.

It had been soon after that Tom realized that many of the men entering these new houses of carnal pleasure—they were popping up all over his neighborhood—were not, in fact, coming back out of them.

The sheer numbers of these insatiable XXX-infected women seemed to be increasing exponentially whilst the numbers of men appearing in public visibly dwindled.The implications of that observable fact chilled Tom to his very core.

So there was Mrs Hope—she who had been the harbinger of the epidemic in his neighborhood—lounging luridly in her front doorway wearing tight-fitted black lace lingerie as bold as brass. Her outfit was so sheer and form-fitting that her gi-normous, creamy tits were all but spilling out of the demi-bra and she was crooking a long manicured finger in a seductive invitation for Tom to come chat to her.

Like hell he would…

Tom frowned, it was half out of self-preservation instinct and half in thoughtful inspection. Mrs Hope’s breasts hadn’t been nearly that big when it had all begun but he had begun noticing them swell fractionally with each day that passed. It had been something of a fixation of his as she continued to flaunt herself a short hop (right over the fence), step (directly into her welcoming arms) and leap (straight into her bed) away from him.

…and now they were so gloriously immense that she couldn’t fit even the largest bra sizes. Could this be one of the symptoms of the XXX-virus?

He shook himself out of his lewd contemplation as she began to swaggering towards him, those whopping great melons swaying heavily with each strutting step. With a burst of frightened strength Tom gave the cart a hard push and began running for his front door...

“Tom, wait!” Mrs Hope cried out as he wheeled the cart into a sharp turn up his front path. “Where are you going? I was going to let you fuck me! Don’t you want to fuck me!?”

She was slowed in her hot pursuit by her five inch stiletto heels but Tom was also losing momentum as he wrestled the heavy shopping cart up towards the door.

‘Open the damn door!” He hollered out desperately and Britney’s face appeared briefly at the entryway window, her big eyes full of fear.

After a moment’s hesitation he could hear her wrestling with the deadlock as Mrs Pamela Hope reached the bottom of the front path, rounded the gate and raced towards him.

The front door burst open and Tom used the last of his flagging strength to drag the shopping cart across the threshold, spilling it and the contents onto the carpet of the front room. Mrs Hope was only a scant few feet away when he slammed the door shut and—leaning heavily against it—he shot the deadbolt into place.

Even Jessica was broken from her depressed stupor by the explosive flurry of action and both of his younger sisters stood there staring at him as he fought to control his breathing. Outside Mrs Hope was hammering futilely on the timber barrier.

“Come on out Tom! You can squeeze my fat titties, you can rub your big hot cock against them!” The devastating brunette called beating against the door. “They’re massive and soft and you can play with them all you like. Just come outside so I can service you with my huge juicy tits!”

Both his sisters stood frozen, listening in horror and looked to be on the verge of outright panic.

“W-why is she saying things like that?” Britney squeaked, her face pale and bloodless. “People aren’t supposed to say things like that…”

“Wait here and whatever you do, don’t let her in.”

Tom missed the scathing, incredulous look Jessica shot him as he raced upstairs to the small balcony overlooking the front of the house. Leaning far out over the railing he almost moaned out loud in soulful yearning at the sight of Pamela Hope’s firm heart-shaped ass wiggling and her stupendous cleavage rippling as she beat furiously at the door.

He could almost see right down her teensy ebony top into the deep valley of her mountainous melons. God, how he badly wanted her but she was scaring his sisters and she had to stop. They were all living on a knife’s edge as it was…

“Stop it!” Tom snarled down at her “I’m not coming out and I’m never going to fuck you, so get lost.”

Mrs Hope calmed abruptly and took a few steps back to leer up at him before slowly palming, then lifting her immense cushiony breasts. She rolled them, her silky tit-flesh shining in the setting sunlight like polished ivory and offered them up to him as though he were a celestial idol.

“Please come down, Tom.” She husked warmly, her tone that of a playful sex-kitten now she could see and speak with him again. “I’ve seen you watching me through your bedroom window, I know what you alone do up there. Come down to me and I will give sooo~ much more than what you could ever imagine.“

Tom’s blood ran cold hearing her words, knowing his sisters were downstairs listening to them speak but it was true. As a young man in a world full of eager and willing fantasy women, Tom had needed some serious release to keep himself sane and free from their powerful feminine charms. The endless glimpses of the heavenly Mrs Hope next door, ceaselessly pleasuring herself in the absence of any male partner was more than enough stimulation to sate his own carnal urges.

She was more than just frequently featured in his mental spank-bank these days, she was practically the branch manager. Tom was growing concerned about his escalating infatuation with the sensationally voluptuous MILF but right now she was embarrassing him in front of his sisters. That had to stop.

“Go away!” he hissed back as quietly as he could. “Come back at ten o’clock tonight, I’ll give you something then, just stop scaring the girls!”

Mrs Hope’s entrancing amber eyes lit up at his promise and she smiled was all wicked seduction. Swaying her body enticingly she let her delicate hand stray down over her smooth belly to slide into under the soft band of her tiny lace panties.

“I guess I’ll just have to keep myself busy until then,” she whispered back coyly “I don’t know how I will manage...”

“I’m sure you’ll work something out.” Tom muttered angrily before retreating inside and slamming the balcony door behind him.

His mind raced as he made his way back downstairs, he had just made a promise to Mrs Hope and if he didn’t make good, there was no telling what she might try next.

What had he promised her though? Nothing concrete…

He had to maintain some control over this situation but Tom wasn’t sure what to do. The girls had begun collecting the spilled groceries up off the carpet and putting it away. Tom could see that the eggs and milk hadn’t fared well in the tumble through the entryway but that was the least of their concerns. He left them to it feeling completely wrung out by the day’s harrowing events.

Britney looked up apprehensively as he dropped bonelessly onto the couch exhausted.

“Is she gone?” she whispered.

“Yeah she’s gone.” Tom replied wearily.

Britney looked relieved but Jessica stared at him accusingly. She was eighteen and understood well enough what Mrs Hope had been offering, and though Britney was only a year younger, she was far more naïve. He returned the judgemental stare angrily.

“What do you expect of me? Do you know what it’s like out there? Can you imagine how hard this is for me?” Tom snapped at her.

Jessica’s gaze softened slightly and she turned back to gathering up the vital foodstuffs he had purchased to pack away in the kitchen.

As he sat contemplating what he would do at ten o’clock, the evening news came on.

‘...Stockpiles of the AMPIL Pharmaceutical’s erectile inhibitors supplements were ordered to be destroyed by the corporation’s new CEO Misty Muffer. She was arrested today and is being held pending court trial for treason against the public health and contributing to a pandemic under the National Emergency Act enacted by congress twenty days ago.’

Tom looked up at the screen only to see footage of a delicious young blonde—smartly attired in a charcoal skirt suit, the straining blouse and jacket stretched tight across her overflowing bosom—being led out of a courthouse by heavily armed military police, the tell-tale wet spots on her tented blouse from her heavily leaking nipples were all he needed to see to know what occurred.

“Dammit all. An erectile inhibitor might have actually worked...” he muttered softly to himself.

* * *

Rodney came to consciousness in the break-room only to find the curvaceous young brunette astride his prone body, enthusiastically riding his still rigid cock like a woman possessed.

She bucked and tucked her flaring hips back to grind her sweaty pelvis down even harder against his own, gasping and running her small hands across her slick, shining skin as she feverishly chased her next searing climax. She squeezed at her fat tits, pinched at her puffy peaks and shot a line of milk across his skinny chest as she shuddered atop him.

Rodney blinked owlishly up at her and licked his dry lips, moaning at the feel of her tight, only-just eighteen pussy clutching and grabbing at his aching shaft like a velvet vice. He reached his hands up to latch onto her thick thighs in an attempt to take the wheel of this crazy ride.

“Oh fuck, Rodney… Yaaasss~! Give me that hot load, I know you’ve got more in you. Give it all to meee~!

“Oh Gawd…

These three hot minxes were incredible, Rodney couldn’t be sure but they must have been at it for hours! They were a knock-out group of sex-starved super-nymphos with never-ending libidos that fucked like goddamn bunnies on crack.

They didn’t know the meaning of the word quit, they were still going at him and he was somehow managing to keep up. Rodney felt like a fucking superhero even as his legs began to tremble under the strain of thrusting back up into her luscious undulating body.

“Yeah, take it slut! Take my big Rodney dick up into that sweet snatch of yours.” He gasped out breathlessly.

“Fuck yeeessss~. Come on Rodney, give me more and I’ll be your slut forever.” What’s-her-name said, planting her hands on his narrow chest and grinding him into the couch with a wicked, wanton look gleaming in her dark eyes. “I’ll be your hot little cum-slut who takes all your huge Roddy loads deep inside my hungry womb and begs for more. Would you like that?”

“Oh shit—” Rodney croaked as he felt himself twitch powerfully within her clutching folds but she didn’t stop.

“Come on Rodney, come on Big Boy,” Her feral smile showed a lot of teeth as she almost taunted him, “Make me into your slutty little fuck-puppet, use me like the fucking plaything I am and claim me with you thick, potent seed…”

Faaaaark~!”

After every few mind-bending orgasms Rodney drifted away into a dreamlike state only to jerk awake and find himself being screwed vigorously by one of the cock-hungry teenage-visions he had begun the whole insane affair with.

It didn’t seem to end.

They just fucked and sucked and worshipped his unflagging boner when he was awake again and apparently kept going even while he wasn’t. It wasn’t all one sided though, Rodney had these women cumming their bimbo brains out. After a good basting with his blasting baby-batter their eyes would roll up in their heads with a happy gurgle and they would be out like a light.

But even when they were spent and asleep, they didn’t seem satisfied. Their legs had slowly spread like a blooming flower opening its soft petals and they sleepily whispered adulterous promises, stirring his tired aching body into action again.

It was a constant mutual state of unquenchable animal lust driven endlessly on pussy-crushing orgasms and mind-blowing ejaculations.

Rodney had no idea what time it was, there were no windows in the room but he found he couldn’t care less. The math was simple; his cock was hard and there were three willing cum-drunk teen queen’s literally begging for it.

“Yes Roddy, fuck yes! Do it, do it… fucking do it already and cum inside me!

He reached up from the sex-stained couch and grabbed onto the brunette’s big bouncing tits. Squeezing hard and sending her into frantic orgasmic throes, he cried in ecstasy out as her gushing pussy convulsed tightly around his stabbing cock sending waves of pleasure crashing through his body.

These phenomenal sex-pots got off on their breasts and nipples being played with as easily as they did with their hot snatches. Her rolling breasts erupted in short eruptions of milk as she came and he jerked himself upright to latch his parched mouth onto one. His craving for this magical cream liquid felt unquenchable and it only served to fuel his carnal craving for more.

“That’s it Big Boy, suck on my fat titties. Drink that milk until you lob a fresh cream pie into my empty baby belly.”

Mmmmph!

The blonde bombshell was stirring on the stained carpet below him. He hazily recollected lifting her long smooth legs over his shoulders and fucking her into the floor sometime earlier but it was all a becoming bit unclear.

Her breasts had begun to leak milk too, in fact all of them had, and even more surprisingly their tits had seemed to have swollen even larger, fuller… heavier with the alabaster ambrosia.

She climbed up onto the couch, kneeling beside him to run her gentle fingers across his burning skin before seizing his head and clutched it into her swelling cleavage. His hands left the quaking nymphette to ride his cock unbridled and gripped the proffered tits in huge fleshy handfuls. He kneaded and pulled hard at her rosy teets until the honey-haired hottie tossed her head back in howling pleasure and warm milk shot all over his face.

Nibbling and suckling ravenously one of her pebbled nipples, Tom drew out shot after lip-smacking shot of her sweet nectar into his eager mouth and he swallowed hungrily as the nubile beauties thrashed about on top of him.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh nnnnnrgh~!

Rodney erupted again, blowing deep into the writhing brunette’s scalding depths. His crashing climax rushed out of him and she arched atop his trembling hips in a mess of muscle spasms and elated screams, her sweet voice growing hoarse from the exertions. Then she went still, her eyes rolled back into her skull and she began to topple like a felled tree off of him.

That’s what Rodney loved the most about these phenomenal XXX-girls, his spunk acted like a narcotic on them. Getting them higher than any other drug he could have possibly provided and sending them into dreamlike lulls until they came to again… always eager and hungry for more.

The gasping blonde was far gone within her pussy-foaming breast-gasms to realize his jutting fleshy totem was available once again, glistening with their shared juices. Rodney glanced up from his ravenous suckling long enough to see the redhead Claire stagger to her feet, her fiery hair mussed and tangled. She moved to stand in front of him, posing with long tanned legs akimbo and her generous breasts standing high and firm off of her slender chest—now the size of cantaloupes—leaking rivulets of precious milk gently down her brilliantly naked angelic figure.

The sight of her standing there, almost defiantly, in front of Rodney—wearing nothing but her tiny schoolgirl dress barely concealing her cum-soaked cunt—enraged him like a rabid bulldog scenting a bitch in heat. Breaking free of the gaping milk-laden blonde, he leapt forward off of the cum-sodden couch, bodily slamming Claire and bore her roughly to the ground in a girlish squeal of exhilaration.

Ooof~ …ha! Come and get this slick pussy, Stud. It missed having you inside, stretching it out.”

Her legs wrapped around his waist, trapping him against her body and Rodney drove himself straight into her dripping, engorged cunt with everything he had. Claire’s exuberant ululations began almost immediately as he clawed at her flawless tit-flesh, mawling and twisting the dribbling nips and thrusting his raging shaft up into her young womb with all the vigor and strength he could muster.

She sang her intoxicating rapture to the room and Rodney thought he could hear people pounding at the door, but it all seemed so far away. Instead he grabbed hold of her firm thighs and began sawing his rocky shaft madly in and out of her tightening twat.

Jeezes Fuck! You girls are all so feel so fucking good…”

Her chorused moans quickly escalated into wild shrieks of bone-shaking bliss as he increased his crazed rhythm, his balls swelled at the feel of her sweet young pussy wrapped so completely around his rampaging cock once again. Rodney shifted over her, finding the angle to thrust in a fraction deeper causing her to squeal again and kick her own hips forward burying him right against the sweet-spot inside her.

Yessss~! Ooooh gods, yes! I can never get enough of your huge cock inside of me! Fuck me FUCK ME FUCK ME!” She rasped huskily before Rodney felt her warm, pungent honey splash across his hips and thighs.

Her flowing juices squirted out around the firm seal of her pussy around his dick again and her breast exploding a spontaneous fountain of cascading milk.

The sensation completely overwhelmed Rodney as he came hard inside of her soft young womb again washing them together over the teetering edge into mindless, soul-blazing euphoria. Rodney collapsed on top of the gurgling wet-dream in his arms, he felt so feverishly hot and wavered on a towering precipice of delirium.

As the darkness swallowed him again, the last thing he felt was the buxom blonde rolling him onto his back before straddling his hips and guiding his semi-flaccid pole towards her ready, foaming cunt before he passed into familiar, welcome oblivion once again.

* * *

Tom paced back and forth anxiously, it was a quarter to ten and he still hadn’t formed a clear plan on how to deal with Mrs Hope. The fact she had turned away for the promise of something later had surprised him, most of them would have blown it off in their desperate need for something more… immediate. That or broken down the door, concern that Tom had nightmares about sometimes. But it showed that Mrs Hope had a heightened level of self control which made her both dangerous and extremely daunting.

She had been one of the first of the infected that he encountered, so it might make sense that she had the benefit of experience to keep her lusty urges at bay—if only for a few hours.

Ooooh~ Tom…

He jumped nervously at the sing-song voice drifting into the house and made for the upstairs balcony as quietly as possible. The girls had gone to bed half an hour ago, and he certainly didn’t want them awake during the coming events. He opened the balcony doors gently and slipped out into the night, closing them behind him.

Approaching the rail he spotted her, she stood there on the front path in a white satin teddy that seemed to cascade down over her monstrous bosom like an ivory waterfall but fell short of concealing her smooth inviting belly. Nothing covered her womanhood but simple white g-string, the strings riding high over her luscious hips and accentuating her long smooth legs and shapely thighs.

His eyes followed the sleek lines of them down to her dainty feet and noted the tall strappy heels every XXX-infected seemed to be wearing these days. She had even taken the time to tease her chocolate hair into long wild strands, framing her stunning face and teasing her bare shoulders in a glossy dark mane.

The effect of it all, though simple, had a great deal of crotch-hardening effect on Tom. His cock was thickening within his jeans already. Mrs Hope smiled warmly up at him, her eyes glistening with eager anticipation.

“You’re early!” He hissed at her, trying to desperately think of a way to appease her.

“It’s close enough, Sexy” She called back softly “You’re lucky I waited this long! You have no idea how difficult it’s been for me, how much I’ve been thinking about your fat cock pumping inside of me…”

Tom’s mind raced, he could see the signature stains of her milk running down the inside of the satin top and wasn’t sure how much longer Mrs Hope could keep up this facade of quiet composure. He was going to have to offer her something soon or risk her losing control on his front lawn.

There was only one thing he had been able to come up with all day and he didn’t even know if the rumors it all relied on were true…

“Tell me Mrs Hope…” Tom began uneasily “Do you like… semen?”

He felt a fool even saying the filthy word but Mrs Hope’s luminous eyes lit up immediately, it was like throwing meat to piranhas…

“You mean cum? I love cum!” she cried, her voice cracking slightly as she tried to maintain control “I love the taste of it, the feel of you exploding it into my mouth… or my cunt! Oh please, Tom… shoot your hot manseed into my empty pussy!”

Her voice grew louder as she anticipated the moment of his promised “reward” coming nearer but he shushed her desperately and she subsided with a low animal whine.

“Ok, Mrs Hope but you’re going to need to do something to help me out…”

Tom swallowed the lump in his throat and wiped the anxious sweat from his palms before continuing in a strangled voice…

“…I’m going to need you to… tease… me.”

“Well, why don’t you come down here, Romeo? I’m sure I can tease you plenty until we both get what we want.” Mrs. Hope called up acting coy, but even in the moonlight Tom could see the desperate look in her eye. He had been prepared for her to try to lure him down from the balcony and out of the safety of the house.

“No, Mrs. Hope, I’m going to give you what I think you want from up here…” he began, but it must have been the last straw because Pamela Hope finally snapped.

“You can’t fuck me from up there!” she screeched, furiously stamping her foot and setting various parts of herself gorgeously a-jiggle. “I waited just like you asked! You promised to fuck and fill my needy pussy!”

Shit but at this rate she was going to wake his sisters. Tom hastily unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hardening cock, it silenced her immediately. Her glittering eyes riveted on it like a starving woman might stare intently at a roast dinner just out of reach. He sighed a breath of relief and continued.

“I never promised you sex but I will let you taste my cum, but I need you to… stimulate me.” The last words came as a barely audible mutter; he had never spoken this way to anyone before and was finding it decidedly difficult. Mrs. Hope just nodded wordlessly and her generous flaring hips began to gently sway.

As if to a silent tune, her slender arms began to rise, running her long fingertips up her own silky sides and into her full mass of dark hair. Tom’s eyes remained on her as she undulated in sinuous circles, like a python roiling for a snake-charmer. Her skin glistening in the moonlight and her enormous globular breasts swished softly under the sheer fabric of the white satin lingerie.

Tom’s hand began to run up and down the length of his thrumming manhood causing Mrs. Hope to moan eagerly and wet her pouting cherry lips.

Spinning gracefully about, she arched her back and bent forward, lifting her bubbly ass to him. Her tanned firm cheeks were completely exposed, the ass-cleavage swallowing the shoe-string thong into her deep, inviting crack.

Tom shuddered in desire at the sight of her, imagining himself running his greedy hands across her ass, down to her strong supple thighs and spreading them apart to press his burning member into her welcoming warmth.

Tossing her long hair back in a fanning curtain, Mrs. Hope spun on her heels and up-righted herself suddenly, causing her tits to careen about furiously. Tom couldn’t take his eyes off of the mesmerizing movement then gasped as she crossed her arms and locked his eyes with her smoldering gaze. She clasped the hem of the teddy in both hands and pulled it up over her head, revealing her flat expanse belly and luscious ripe melons in all their spectacular glory.

Grabbing that milky tit-flesh gently in her hands, she rolled her hefty tits together and offered them up to Tom. He could see the glisten of the lactate softly erupting from each puffy nipple in the starlight.

Without breaking her stare on his swollen cock, Mrs. Hope pinched an erect nipple hard causing her to gasp heavily as a jet of her life milk shot forth. Her other hand ran its way over her stomach enticingly before grasping her other massive breast and squeezing hard causing her to moan deeply and fall to her knees, where she continued to massage and clasp at her own cleavage.

Tom watched wide eyed, as Mrs. Hope’s strong hips bucked with each squeeze and pinch, her moans and gasps turned to squeals and soft cries as she milked her own luscious mounds to soaring orgasmic heights. She was actually having a breast-gasm, just as Tom had heard the XXX-infected could. His own hips bucked forward sympathetically at the sight of his smoking hot neighbor cumming herself into a puddle on his front lawn and the swelling tip of his jerking cock exploded out into the night, hot seed landing on and around Mrs. Hope.

She lifted her face eagerly, mouth wide open to catch the spray of his arcing spend and was not disappointed.

Tom managed to aim his last few erupting ropes and sticky wads of cum towards her parted lips. He watched in shock as the taste of his semen alone sent her into a body quaking climax, larger than her last. She collapsed back onto the grass with a muffled squeal and lay there twitching in a blissful heap.

She was getting off on his cum as though it were a potent opiate injected straight into her circulatory system and with luck that would be enough for her tonight.

Leaving her in an addled daze on the front lawn, Tom stepped back inside and secured the door behind him.

The whole event had been touch and go. He had relied heavily on luck for the most part but he had learnt a few important things; the breasts of the XXX-infected were highly sensitive erogenous zones capable of stimulating a complete and unique orgasm. That and a few drops of semen seemed to send them into a convulsive orgasm followed by (and more importantly) a euphoric daze.

He checked quickly on the girls to satisfy himself that they were safe and undisturbed before retiring to his own bedroom to try and sleep.

* * *

Mrs. Pamela Hope lay on the lawn as dawn approached, reveling in the last of post orgasmic euphoria and trying to put off the return of the craving hunger for cock that possessed her so completely these days. It was in these moments she best remembered the hazy details of her life before the change, which seemed so far away and obscure to her now.

It seemed so long ago that she had accompanied her husband on that business trip, they had traveled by bus for hours before arriving in the state capital and the early effects of the so-called epidemic had become immediately clear in the busy metropolis.

She had been shocked at the alarming number of women walking about dressed like tramps out on parade. They were tarted up in teensy tiny dresses and the most scandelous fashions; she could almost have believed the lot of them to be prostitutes except for the overwhelming quantity of them.

She had felt embarrassed at the cat-calls and obscene invitations that her aging husband received from the crowds of strange beauties they had passed on the street, then graduated to feeling furious. Pamela remembered getting into an argument with him over it, though that seemed so silly to her now.

Pamela herself was showing the signs of advancing age and a full life. Her body had been soft and pudgy with middle age fat. Her skin was thinning and collecting blemishes. Even her hair was flat and losing its rich color with the passage of time. She had longed for her youth once again, when she had boys chasing her and had been considered quite the attractive catch by her dear friends.

It had only truly begun when she returned from a short shopping trip to find her beloved husband naked in bed with the two humping hussies. She recalled opening the motel door to find him buried face first into the crotch of a young busty redhead with some peroxide blonde bimbo bouncing energetically on his cock and giggling rapturuously.

She had been both incensed and terribly heartbroken, though she no longer understood why… that man hadn’t even noticed when she tried to drag the two whores off of him. Instead he had moaned loudly and continued rutting like a sex-crazed swine. The panting, chortling girls had just laughed at her and easily swatted her attempts to separate them from him aside.

So she had locked herself in the bathroom and cried for hours to the sounds of the non-stop fucking in the next room.

Finally when she could take no more she fled from there. The last time she had seen her husband—what was his name again?—he had been kneeling over one of the dumb sluts on the cum-soaked bed suckling hungrily at her large glistening breasts. It almost seemed unbelievable to her back then that her overweight husband could still move after so much vigorous exertion.

They had never lasted more than ten minutes together in bed.

She had boarded the first bus home when the virus began to change her. Her body had ached for the first few hours of the long ride home, something she had attributed to her sobbing grief but then her clothing had begun to dig awkwardly into her flesh.

Her breasts had swollen and lifted, pressing painfully at the cups of her bra yet the bulge in her blouse where her stomach usually pushed out the fabric was gone. A tingling in her scalp resulted in her hair lengthening, dark and full as it had ever been in her teenage years.

Slowly Pamela Hope had started to change.

She had fled to the tiny bathroom in the rear of the bus to inspect herself and gasped at the changes. The aching in her muscles had resulted in the melting away of her middle-aged fat, her ass was pert and round again. Her skin became lush and smooth. Twenty years of weariness and wrinkles had melted away from her, and her bust was larger and perkier than it had ever been before.

She had needed to remove her boring old bra to stop it from cutting into her soft gravity defying globes and they didn’t show a hint of sag when that sat freely under her straining top. In a sudden surge of confidence she had left the top few buttons open before discarding the useless undergarment and returning to her seat.

The strangest thing was that there had been no fear, she had been confused and timid at first but never scared.

She realized that when she had railed at the scantily clad girls in the city—and even the twin whores screwing her man—on some superficial level she had been jealous of them. Envious of their youth, beauty and confidence.

Now, more than anything, those feelings overwhelmed her and she wanted them too… and she was going to have them.

The soreness in her muscles had begun to subside, but another itching ache was fast becoming apparent. Her rejuvenated pussy had begun to throb with a new sinful need.

At first she had ignored it but it continued to insistently grow. It was like she had an overpowering emptiness within her that just begged to be filled.

It was clear she needed relief.

An hour of pawing herself in the tiny shaking bus washroom only gifted her with briefest relief before the urge would return demanding further satisfaction. In the end she had used her newfound magnificence to lure a young German backpacker away from his American girlfriend and back into the bathroom with her.

It hadn’t been difficult. A flip of her glossy hair, a saucy wink and popping a few buttons on her overtaxed top had the horny tourist out of his seat and into her clutches in no time.

Mrs. Hope fuzzily recalled laughing at the banging on the door and the sound of a young crying outside as the young stud had passionately impaled her again and again on his long hard tool.

The orgasms had been constant and like nothing she had ever experienced before, the whole bus had heard them screaming and moaning but no-one seemed prepared to do anything about it. They had fucked until he collapsed exhausted and then returned to her home to continue for several more days… he had been her first.

Once he had finally succumbed to the infection she had gone out looking for another partner. She needed another. It didn’t matter anymore if they were married or too young for her, if they could get it up—they were fair game.

The early days had been glorious for her. Being taken by man after man; sometimes multiple partners at once, the orgasms had been brilliant novas of delight and bottomless in number.

But as the infection spread and as other women like her emerged, it became harder to lure men back to her bower. The numbers of men were dwindling fast and now the competition for them was growing decidedly fierce.

The world was full of empty dripping cunts desperately hungry for a dick to fill them now. Pamela Hope had been amongst the first in town and had learned to repress the burning urges within herself long enough to convince men she wasn’t just another cock-hungry infected.

And with a young stud like Tom right next door, she only had to break down his defenses to have him fuck her dumb and full of cum…

With the euphoria finally over; Mrs. Hope picked herself up and glanced longingly up at the balcony where he had stood that night, before picking her way back to her own front door. Even as she unlocked it, her crafty mind was already searching for new ways to lure him out.