The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BIMBO OUTBREAK

A Bimbo Plague Redux

PART 005

Tom pulled the car into a park across the street from college, same as his mother always had in the past. He was rewarded with the sight of his sisters standing outside the front gate waiting for him. Climbing out of the driver’s seat, he jogged across the road to them, briefly eyeing them for any early symptoms of infection.

They looked normal enough, if a bit uncomfortable standing alone on a street that should have been teeming with students and parents leaving for the day. Where was everybody?

“Hey!” He called as he approached them. They spun in shock at the sound of his voice then relaxed when they spotted him. “Jessica, Britney… how did you go today? Did anything weird happen?”

“Plenty of weird stuff happened.” Jessica replied firmly, her face locked in an expression of grim determination. “...But it was fine and we’re coming back tomorrow.”

Tom groaned at her stubborn nature and looked at Britney for support.

“Yeah, school’s gotten kinda strange. A bunch of the senior girls have really changed. They’re all very pretty and have huge boobs now.” His youngest sister reported. “Oh and they talk about sex a lot… like it’s all they can think about.”

That didn’t sound good.

“It’s fine…” Jessica reiterated. “We’re still coming back tomorrow.”

“The gymnastics tournament is still happening on Saturday!” Britney cried out defensively “I’ve gotta be here to train, Ms Summer says so.”

Ms Summers was the school’s athletics program coordinator and Britney’s gym coach. If that athletic, auburn thirty-something teacher was still at the school, she was almost certainly amongst the infected. Tom shook his head in despair.

“We’ll see.” He said as calmly as he could manage. “Now lock yourselves in the car and wait for me. I need to find Dr Turner and get a few questions answered.”

Jessica looked like she might argue with him until he stared her defiance down with his own wild-eyed look of desperation. She took the keys from him, muttering “We’re coming back tomorrow.”

Tom’s movements through the school grounds could only be described as stealthy.

At the merest hint of a female voice or the tell-tale click of high heels Tom would duck for any cover to conceal himself. He didn’t want to attract the attention of these cum-starved young XXX-infected women and he needed to talk to Dr Turner alone.

Two adult males in one location might prove to be grounds for a riot if they were spotted together.

His shirt was stuck to his back with nervous sweat by the time Tom finally reached the chemistry lab. Peeking carefully through a fogged up window his eyes widened in horror. A group of at least nine girls lay in various degrees of freshly fucked nudity about the classroom, each one out cold except for the occasional muscle twitch or dreamy murmur through lushly parted lips.

Tom’s heart felt like it was going to seize in his chest but he had to know for sure…

“Dr Turner?” He called in a horse stage whisper.

“Who’s there?” A familiar voice answered and to Tom’s eternal relief Dr Turner appeared in the doorway of the supply room hastily tucking his button-up into his pants.

Tom took in the sight of the chemistry professor. The older man’s graying hair was disheveled and his clothing wrinkled but his eyes were bright and alive, his wrinkled face glowed with a health Tom hadn’t seen in him earlier that day.

“What the hell happened here?!” he asked anxiously, his breath further fogging the glazing as the teacher picked his way over the strewn about sex-bombs to unlock the window.

“I made a vaccine!” Dr Turner replied excitedly once they were finally face to face, “...and thank heavens above, I think it actually worked!

“You did this?!” Tom questioned in disbelief gesturing to the lurid display of barely legal flesh littering the floor, benches and desks of the chemistry lab.

“Yes! I performed vigorous intercourse with all these young sluts. Several times throughout the day, in fact and yet I still remain a man.” Dr Turner with a look of exhilaration, “The sexual frenzy only lasted a few hours… now it’s run its course and I’m still male!”

“The sexual frenzy?”

Dr Turner grinned triumphantly and began to explain.

“When it first took hold here at the school, I noticed that the males who had partook in… relations with infected subjects would enter into some manner of manic sexual frenzy.” The college professor elucidated, “They would go at it for days at a time before the poor rutting male eventually passed out and began the biological transformation into a new female form.”

Tom stared at him aghast as he continued…

“Now my own frenzy appears to have only lasted the length of the school day and now it’s broken—like a fever—and I have successfully retained myself in both body and mind.”

Dr Turner spread his hands as though presenting himself as the successful result.

“So you didn’t pass out?” Tom inquired.

He was more than dubious of the professor’s lofty claims but would be lying if he didn’t admit he was also excited.

“Well…” Dr Turner looked skyward as though trying to recall something. “I passed out briefly at the end there but when I awoke the girls were all out cold and I am still male. So I can safely state that I am the living proof of my own success.”

Tom looked at him skeptically.

“I might hold off on that claim for a few days, just to be sure.” He replied warily. “Are those girls alright?”

“You are right of course, my boy. I shall monitor my own vitals and maybe make a blood slide for examination.” Dr Turner said and nudged one of the blissed out women with the toe of his shoe.

There was little response beyond a husky groan of pleasure.

“They seem to be in a deeper daze then usual, but I should think they’re fine…” he said uncertainly.

Tom was unconvinced and then remembered his sisters waiting in the car.

“Look, I’ve gotta go but I’ll check back in with you in a few days, okay Doc?” he said hurriedly.

“Certainly,” said the teacher, staring thoughtfully at the girls scattered about the lab, “I shall return my focus to recording my findings and producing further vaccines.”

Tom scampered out of the campus as quietly as possible and made his way back to the car, desperately yearning to be safe at home again.

* * *

Dr Turner looked over the bevvy of busty cum-drunk beauties littering his classroom in mild concern.

He hadn’t been completely honest with Tom, in truth he had lost over an hour of time earlier that day. Only when he had come back to reality did he discover the XXX-girls were all in this deep trance-like state.

Thankfully one would occasionally stir or mutter sweet temptations in their sleep as though reassuring him that they were fine.

Another thing that he had failed to mention was a very unusual change to his body; his cock had taken on frightful new proportions.

Even now he could feel the seven inches of thick flaccid manhood resting snugly inside of his underwear. His naturally inquisitive mind boggled when he attempted to calculate how large it might become when erect so he set those troubling thoughts aside and made his way out of the lab to head home.

The staff car park was almost empty at this late hour but a soft feminine voice called out to him as he fished about in his pocket for his keys.

“Hey Dr Turner, I missed seeing you in the staff-room during lunch break.”

He didn’t start or flinch at the sultry female tone. Instead he turned—confident in his new cure and enlarged manhood—to be rewarded by the sight of Ms Summers, the gym teacher standing behind him.

She stood there proudly in a simple black leotard that rode high over her slender hips and stretched tautly over her robust bosom.

The thin elastic fabric seemed to cover everything and nothing at the same time. Her long auburn hair was swept to one side and over her left shoulder seductively revealing her flawless face, large brown eyes and soft pronounced lips. The whole effect spoke to Dr Turner’s nethers despite a full day of carnal indulgence.

It wasn’t as though he wasn’t backed up after weeks of torturous enticements.

“Ah, Ms Summers,” He said calmly, standing his ground as she sauntered up to him with all the salacious intent of a streetwalker “Gymnastics class again today was it?”

As if the sensual sex-demon displaying herself before him needed an excuse to wear as little as possible. She would have probably paraded about all day in a string bikini if the college had a swimming pool.

Dr James Turner was thankful for small mercies.

“Something like that…” She replied, waving her hand dismissively, “All the teachers were so concerned when we didn’t see you today.”

Dr Turner was poised enough to laugh at this comment.

Over the past few weeks the staff room had been as bad as the schoolyard. As one of the last male teachers still attending the school, he had spent most break times fighting off the thinly veiled attentions of his infected female co-workers.

“I got caught up in some important work…” he began but was interrupted as the wickedly grinning minx pressed her lush, gym-fit body up against his front, pushing him back against the driver’s door of his car.

Her hand worked its way down his chest until it cupped his bulging groin and began stroking it gently through his pants. Her leotard was so sheer he could feet her hardening nipples poking into his shallow chest through his shirt and the smell of her dampening arousal made his nose twitch.

“Well in that case…” She said smiling hungrily, flashing her perfect pearly whites at him. “I’m certainly glad I caught you before you left.”

“Oh, you’ll be very glad you caught me...” he replied smugly, wrapping an arm over her jutting hips and squeezing her tight shapely ass encouragingly.

Ms Summers yelped in both surprise and pleasure at his forwardness.

Dr Turner pressed the advantage and spun them about until she was the one pressed against the car. He grabbed at her full breasts with both hands. They had to be the size of cantaloupe melons and strained the thin ebony material of her leotard to its very limits. Her hand never left his crotch, its movements growing in eagerness and pace.

Something hot and angry bubbled up inside of Dr Turner and a familiar red haze swept over his mind like a darkening storm-front. With equal agonising suddenness his whole body bowed then cramped up. He collapsed to the ground with a groan and a cry of dismay from Ms Summers.

* * *

Ms Summers cried out in distress as Dr Turner collapsed to the car park tarmac. Like all of the newly infected teachers she had been trying to tease him into fucking her since the college fell to the XXX Virus weeks ago and now she finally had him, the ageing professor had seized up and passing out.

It was just her luck; she finally broke the old bastard and his stupid ticker gave out at the first hint of excitement. Her poor pussy ached with her heightened need and it was almost enough to make a grown woman cry.

An animal grunt broke her dismal reverie and she looked down in astonishment; Dr Turner’s whole body was thrashing about on the ground like he was having an epileptic episode. His eyes were opened wide and his teeth bared in a rictus snarl as the buttons on his shirt began to snap and fly off like popping kernels of corn.

Wait… was that supposed to happen?

Cowering against the car, Ms Summers watched as Dr Turner’s body bucked and swelled.

She watched in a mixture of horror and bewilderment as his shoulders and chest widened and his skinny arms thickened impossibly with great cords of rigid muscle. His clothing stretched and finally tore under the strain of his fast developing limbs and torso.

Uunngh!

With a grunt of pain from Dr Turner, the buckle of his belt buckle exploded off the leather strap and his pants ripped apart under the burgeoning pressure of his muscular new thighs and calves.

The fit finally passed and the “thing” that had once been the aged teacher shook its massive head then rose to his feet. Ms Summers found she could no longer recognize him as anything resembling a mere mortal man but rather as some manner of a primal Beast.

The creature before Ms Summers sent her weak at the knees, its bare chest was broader than any Olympic weight-lifters and hardened with rippling muscle. Its arms and legs were like muscularly knotted tree trunks, even its face only bore a faint resemblance to Dr Turner’s.

Most of all… her attention was dominated by its monstrous adamantine cock, it was a foot long with the thickness of the leg of a dining table—a infernal creation far greater than anything she could have ever dreamed for herself.

“Milk… want milk…” It growled swaying forward on its broad bare feet towards her. The remains of Dr Turner’s polished leather oxfords falling away from its ankles.

Ms Summers would have stepped back had she not already been pressed back against the car. The creature’s physique was like that of a silverback gorilla or grizzly bear but it somehow still retained a strong element of humanity,

That and its mesmerising cock was nearing her quickly. A jutting weaving lance of man-flesh pointing directed at her fluttering belly.

“Milk… Tits…” It growled again, finding its voice before roaring in a deep reverberating cry. “WANT TITS!! NEED MILK!!!”

Ms Summers gasped as the Beast’s extra-large hands grasped the neckline of her flimsy leotard and tore it open as though it were made of tissue paper.

Her heavy breasts burst free and betrayed her excitement with wild lactation. The Beast wrapped a thick arm around her willowy waist and lifted her effortlessly. It dragged her up its rugged form until her huge zero-gravity melons were level with its brutish face and began ravaging her nipples hungrily.

“Wait, I... Oooooh~ yes!”

Ms Summers had never experienced anything like it. The unholy combination of the Beast’s famished feeding and a powerful pungent aroma that oozed from its every pore set exquisite fire to her trembling body. She could feel her stiff peaks responding to its greedy licks and intense suckling pressure just as her steamy little pussy moistened in anticipation of this creature’s titanic cock.

“Oh, Yes…” She moaned as the Beast’s coarse tongue ran across her hardened nipples “Oh my gawd, fuck yes!

The Beast that was Dr Turner was oblivious to her ecstatic whimpers and continued to glut itself on the milk flowing freely from her voluminous tits. Its immense body twitching occasionally but never losing its steely hold of Ms Summers.

Its fervent feeding had stimulated her heavy mounds to full blissful lactation and the feel of its ravenous sucking was sending bolts of soul-searing pleasure throughout her entire glorious body. She quaked as the first breast-gasm struck her whilst in its formidable grip and cried out as she felt it burn like a flash-fire down her arching spine down to her yearning, dripping womanhood.

“Please…” she whispered desperately “Please… take me…”

Ms Summers didn’t know if the Beast had understood her plea to be ravaged upon its monstrous cock or if it were merely fulfilling its own primal desires when the creature that had been Dr Turner spun her in its grip.

It tossed her effortlessly over the hood of the professor’s sedan so that her huge pillowy breasts mashed against the cool steel of the vehicle’s bonnet. She tried to wiggle her lush bubbly butt at it enticingly but something told her this monster needed no provocation.

“Cunt… fuck cunt…” the Beast growled grabbing her smooth muscular thighs and sliding her roughly back into position at the head of its jerking inhuman manhood.

“OH yes! Fuck cunt!” Ms Summer echoed feverishly. “Oh God, please just hurry up and fuck my poor empty pussy!”

The man-beast didn’t stand on ceremony, Ms Summer could feel her pussy thrumming in eager anticipation, already so sopping wet and lewdly lubricated. She would have thought his breaching entry would have been near frictionless, as excited and ready as she was but nothing could have prepared her for the mind-blasting feel of the creature’s monstrous penetration.

With a basso animal grunt and a single powerful thrust the Beast buried half its girthy length into her.

Ohmygawd~ fuck yes!” The pleasured profanity was torn from her lips as the towering hulking Beast pinned her to the car like a bug with its gigantic turgidity.

She could feel her aching cunt stretch to take so much of it in and the intense sensation was akin to a thunderbolt of arcing pleasure exploding up her spine into her wailing skull.

That first thrust alone almost sent her careening over the edge but before she could regain her shattered equilibrium, the Beast drew back with a guttural growl and hammered into her again.

“Fuck! W-wait… please- too much… too goooood~

Ms Summers howled, dwarfed as she was beneath the full force of its monumental size and mammoth strength.

The suspension of the abused vehicle creaked alarmingly as the monster grabbed her wide hips in its massive paws and slid her face-down back across the hood of the vehicle until her ass hung out over the front. She hung there, her toned rump raised completely under the creature’s control as it began pounding into her with long powerful strokes.

Ms Summer’s eyes rolled up into her head and she desperately fought for breath between elated screams.

“Oh… OH! Oh My GOD!” She shrieked shrilly “wait… Slow down... I can’t take... Oh Fuck meeee~!!

The Beast was deaf to her cries, only responding in a series of hungry growls and grunts in its own low rumbling language. It’s unyielding monster-meat slamming into her with relentless vigor, sliding deeper into her convulsing channel and reaching her furthest recesses.

It cared nothing for her; Ms Summers the woman. It cared only to use her to fulfill its dark primal appetites.

Ms Summer could feel its ungodly thickness distending her pussy-flesh and its preternatural length filling her more completely than any of the men she had lured into her arms since transforming.

She fought valiantly to stay conscious, to enjoy every moment of the mind-warping ecstasy that seemed to overwhelm her with every heavy stroke into her. Her plush lips dribbled saliva down her perfectly sculpted chin as she babbled incoherent words of mindless encouragement.

Then the creature roared in pleasure as Ms Summers came hard, her wickedly punished pussy clamping down tight around its rampaging giga-cock.

The Beast seemed to enjoy that particular sensation.

Cum! Cum again!” It bellowed headless of the campus surroundings and the attention it would inevitably attract from any infected female hearing such a blatantly sexual command.

Yaaaasss~!

As if by command Ms Summers entire body clad only in the shredded tatters of her black leotard quaked violently again with another tempestuous climax. The Beast’s relentless ravaging of her beautifully brutalized snatch led to one after another in soaring swift succession like chain lightning until she couldn’t withstand it any longer.

“Cum…” she muttered hoarsely on the edge of blacking out from all-consuming ecstasy. “please… j-just cum… already… f-fill me…”

The Beast almost seemed to laugh at that request with a teeth-rattling reverberating sound like a rugged purring then finally, thankfully detonated his prodigious payload deep inside her most desolate depths.

Ms Summer’s whole body convulsed spasmodically as she felt the Beast explode inside her. It crashed into her like a tsunami of the hot seed she so ceaselessly craved. It washed out of the monster endlessly, filling her empty baby belly until she felt like she might burst.

Her back arched like a bow and her eyes opened wide. Almost lifting herself from her prone position, she cried out voicelessly to the heavens and then collapsed limply over the car, passing into a deep euphoric daze.

With a pleased grunt the Beast pulled out of her—a whole pint of its pungent spend spilling out of the gym teachers gawping cunt in his wake—then sniffed the air. Its nostrils flared as its heavy skull twisted back and forth before the monster loped away into the evening twilight.

Its massive form darkened to a distant silhouette covered with the flapping rags of what had once been Dr Turner’s clothes.

Ms Summers lay insensate upon the elderly professor’s badly dented car bonnet and the virus churned within her began to change. Altering insidiously and adapting her battered, cum-leaking body to handle a new environmental factor.

Namely; “The Beast”...

* * *

Tom sat at home staring hopelessly at the television screen while Jessica and Britney prepared dinner from their new cache of supplies. The smell of boiling rice wafted from the kitchen.

That was a positive at least. His harrowing shopping trip had netted them a few more weeks of food if they managed it all properly.

Tom felt utterly drained. The encounter with Ms Hope and her “lady friend” had left him physically and emotionally exhausted. Every time he had to fight his male urges it became harder and harder to resist and more exhausting with each small sullen victory.

He had been watching channel 10, one of the last stations holding out against the infection. The news crews had originally locked themselves inside the broadcasting station to prevent the infection spreading amongst their persons and had continued diligently reporting on the spread of the virus as best they could from their self-imposed isolation.

“This just in… New reports say that men are, like, sexier than ever and can fuck all the hot, wet pussy they can handle and then some...“

It had once been a much-needed slice of normality in a nation slowly being ground down by the XXX-virus and gave Tom an idea of what was going on beyond the boundaries of his own tiny confined world.

But something had changed, now channel 10 had fallen to infection. It wasn’t hard to tell, the tired looking male newsreader and his overworked female co-anchor had suddenly been replaced but two lusciously busty porn-star look-alikes.

“Thanks Georgie, I would like to take this opportunity to remind all our male viewers that a new range of super effective medical preventatives are hitting the shelves tomorrow. So they can feel safe to ride that bare-back pussy all night long with minimal chances of contracting the…“

The station’s content had changed dramatically from regular hourly infection updates and breaking news to a string of provocative ads aimed entirely at men trying to entice them towards sexy new “escort services” or “happy-ending massage parlors” and countless other weak covers for the XXX-infected “houses of pleasure”.

Even the news casters themselves were inviting any man watching to come to the station for improbably lucrative “job interviews” and innuendo laden “media trials”.

“I don’t know about you, Krystal…” Said the gorgeously slim brunette of a newsreader with perfect gravity defying tits bursting out the top of her low-cut white blouse—formerly the pudgy but very professional Georgia Crossly. “But any man willing to fill our newly opened intern position would be able to fill me in any position he liked.”

Krystal; once Kris Tennor—now a slender blonde with the banging body of a Swedish bikini model and the enormous perfectly formed tits of a lactating wet-nurse—just giggled excitedly and agreed enthusiastically with her co-anchors sentiments.

“They sure could, Georgie. No hole is too sacred. They could take us any which way they desired and we would just beg for more…“

Tom almost felt like sobbing. Channel 10 was now no different to any of the other television channels that had fallen, just another medium for the virus to spread its tantalizing propaganda.

He looked at his sisters warily; they hadn’t shown any of the early symptoms of infection that he knew about. No lascivious physical or wardrobe changes, no sudden urgent craving for sex and… well, that was about all he knew of the viral symptoms.

Tom felt at a loss and woefully uninformed. What was he supposed to do going forward? There was no clear path ahead of him..

Jessica and Britney were talking about their day at school. About how many of their friends had still been attending and whether or not they had been changed in some way. It was a stern topic for them and Tom was glad they were at least being serious about the situation, even if they did insist on returning to school the very next day.

He made a mental note to look up Dr Turner again when he dropped them off. It would mean sneaking through the campus grounds again, rather than brazenly parking in the exposed parking lot. Tom couldn’t afford to attract attention in places as busy as that, there was no telling if he could control his urges long enough to escape the crowds of “them”.

Tom turned the television off just as Britney stuck her head out from the kitchen door.

“Dinner will be ready soon. Are you alright, Tom?”

“Yeah, gonna take a shower.” He replied, turning away from his youngest sister.

It was going to be a cold shower. Tom didn’t want her to see the rock-hard erection he was sporting as thoughts returned to him of the gorgeous slutty young women that had populated the school earlier that day.

He would probably need to jerk off again…