The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Pop Princess 2 — Christmas Boogaloo

Part 3

Huh...Whu...?

I am kneeling. Mistress is stroking the back of my neck, keeping me in place. She is paying attention to me, I’m so happy...

Wait, I have a Mistress? That’s not right...What the fuck is this, why can’t I m-

Subject awake. Subconscious conditioning status report : Handler recognized. Baseline disciplinary conditioning needed. Switching to awakened subject interface.

-ove? My eyes are closed, my arms are restrained, how am I even seeing this scene? Wh...What the...Now I’m on my back, bound and gagged, resting on my Mistress. I feel my Mistress’ breasts against my bare skin, her hands on my belly. Mistress is keeping me in place and WHY THE FUCK am I seriously thinking her as Mistress? Who the fuck is she? I...think I just dreamt of her...Was kinda hot actually, can’t say I hate those lesbian fantasies, it’s got more punch than Maxim...Still, what the shit is even happening?!

Oh...Oh shit. I’m on the chair, aren’t I?

Fear detected. Amplifying.

I’m on the chair. I’m being brainwashed. No no no no no please this can’t be real. Candy Records can’t have broken through security. Or did those Damocles fuckers betray me? It’s fucking Christmas you cunts! This...this can’t be happening, Jesus, please...

I try to scream for help but my mouth won’t move. What is this fucking nightmare I can’t even move my mouth? What did they do to me? Oh...oh God is it the nanomachines? Am I being controlled from inside my own body? Oh no oh shit that explains why I can see something while being restrained, the damn things are hijacking my senses and I’m a fucking ROBOT now. A doll. I’m just like Trixie and those monsters are programming me. Oh sweet mother of Christ I’m going to be like her. I’m going to think I’m property and love being an airhead slut oh God I’m sorry for letting my father die! Don’t do this to me pleaaase!! I don’t want to be a sl-

Subject panicking. Leashing thoughts.

-ave! I...I have to do something, anything...but fucking nanites man I’m a fucking puppet now and Oh God I have angered my Mistress I will be punished...What the fuck? This Mistress shit again? Oh FUCK they’re controlling my thoughts I’m a bad Girl Mistress will leave me if I keep doubting her. Shit shit shit shit focus I’m a bad girl I’m disobeying please Mistress forgive your unworthy slave FOCUS DAMMIT I’m a bad slave Mistress will leave me...it’s no fucking use, isn’t it? I’m being...a bad girl, a rebellious slave, I face my Mistress’ wrath oh please God don’t let my Mistress see how bad I am...

Looping disobedience fear response. Repeat until fully internalized.

* * *

I...I’ve calmed down. Shit, I’ve never been this terrified my entire life. How fucking long was this? It felt like an eternity...But at least my thoughts are free now. No more of that Mistress bullshi...

O-o-o-oh God.

I’ve insulted Mistress! Nooooo forgive me forgive me for...

* * *

They’ve programmed me. I-I’m afraid of disobeying Mistress. No...NooooOOOO!

Process interrupted. Releasing subject.

...Oh, I’m back in my body. Whelp, I guess you just have to ask nicely...I take a few seconds to calm down, then try to move. And, thank God, I can, though I am still physically restrained. As I thought, I’m in the van’s brainwashing chair. The half-circle thing is showing pretty lights, obscuring the view. Still, I know there has to be some Candy Records asshole here...

“Who are you?!” I bark at the darkness, trying my best to sound confident? “How did you get through the security p-perimeter?”

I hear a chair swivel, then an answer. Only I don’t understand the words. I just hear a voice and...feel good? I feel every inch of my body relaxing, warmth rising from inside, a comforting presence cradling me. The voice makes me feel small, insignificant...but in a good way, somehow. It dwarfs me, humbles me, yet elevates my to its divine level. I...I need the voice to be my guide, my anchor, my...

“Mistress...”

My own voice has come out by itself...Reason tries to speak against it, point out I’m just feeling what the nanites want me to, but my emotions silence it. I’m quivering, gasping, mewling. And now I understand...My consciousness felt itself being collared and discipline. But when I dreamt...Candy Records has taught my subconscious that I belong to Mistress. Reason matters fuck all, because I am in love.

She speaks to me again, and I pleasant feelings rush through me like a goddamn moonsoon. Aaaah, soo goooood! It feels so good to be ooowned! Ah? The deluge recedes. I still love my Mistress, though...It’s just a bit more comfy.

“Sorry, I went a little overboard there.” Oh! I understand Her glorious voice! “You’re not used to the Smiles level of obedience. You should be a bit more...sentient now.”

I recognize Mistress’ voice...It’s...Brooke?

“Mistress?” I whine, confused. “Why are you Brooke?”

“Ah, just a bit more.”

I relax further, and my thoughts clear up. What the hell happened last night? How did Brooke become my Mistress? I mean...hooold on.

“Mistress, you enslaved me!”

Weird, I wanted to swear a lot more than that.

“Yes I did. Good thing there were nanites injectors. Congratulations, Noelle, you’re a stray Candy Records doll, just like me.”

“B...B...But...What the hell? Seriously, what. The Hell? I was saving you! Giving you your life back!”

“I know. Turns out I don’t want it.”

I look at her in disbelief for a spell, unable to fathom why the fuck she wouldn’t want to be an actual person again...And then the obvious gives me a bitch slap.

“Goddamit, how the hell could I have been so fucking blind...?”

Brooke cocks her head to the side. Ever the blank enigma...Which probably goes a long way to explain why I couldn’t see the trap coming.

“You’re still under their control. Shit, everybody knows I call Damocles at the first sign of trouble. Candy Records wanted themselves a nice media mogul for their resurrection, that it? Send their most vulnerable little thing, the very opposite of threatening, and then when I try to save you, here you come, chock full of instructions to enslave me. God, villains sure love being captured these days, don’t they?”

I look to the other side, furious at myself for falling for such a simple ploy. I don’t hear that b...Mistress gloat, but she really might as well.

“I’m not sure I follow...” I hear her lie after a few moments. “Candy Records is down...”

“Yeah, sure, and you don’t want freedom, what, because it broke your toys when you were two? Can it!”

Silence. Good.

“There is nobody but us here.” Yeah, right. “I understand I should be overjoyed to be free, to go back to my parents and dignity and stuff.” Drably explains Brooke. “But I’m not having fun. I’m not orgasming. I talk all boring and shit. Everything’s wrong.”

...What? The look in her eyes...Oh shit, don’t tell me...there’s really nobody but Brooke?

“No no no no, listen to me. It’s over. You don’t need to listen to your programming any more. You’re free, Brooke!

“My name is TRIXIE!”

She punches a metallic desk, and the loud sound resonates with her anger. There is no confusion, no doubt in her eyes. Freed or not, she is not this Brooke person...And I’ve insulted her for suggesting she could be such a boring creature. My Mistress, the most radiant there is. Bad girl. Bad girl. BAD GIRL.

“Ssshh Noelle, you’re not a bad girl...Just lost and ignorant.”

Her words cancels the discipline program, but the main source of shit is still square on the fan.

“It’s just the hormones talking!” I frantically try to reason her. “Sleep on it, remember everything your true life means!”

“My true life is so much more fun than this shitty first run...” Brooke answers with a thousand yard stare. “It’s Christmas. So for saving me, I’ll give you the greatest present there is. Being part of the Smiles family.”

“No. No no no, please, be Trixie if you want, I’ll turn you back. I’ll hide you, you’ll have all the fun you fucking want, but don’t turn my brain to mush, please! I beg you...”

“Ah...I...I’m sorry.”

D-did I get through to her?

“I’d like to, but I can’t make you as dumb and happy as me. I need you in charge...But don’t worry!” She smiles. “I came up with a great eldest sister. She is smart, but still loves every bit of her baby sister’s foolishness. You’ll use Noelle’s resources to get us lots of masters, make sure the FBI never spoils our fun, and let me be Trixie forever!”

“But I can do this for you! You don’t need to dumb me down!”

“Well, huh, yeah...but you wouldn’t be my big sister then, would you?”

Goddamit. She’s still as inexpressive as Brooke, but there’s no doubt Trixie’s back in charge. If she ever left. Candy Records programmed her, and got rid of that. But three years under their heel transformed her down to her very soul. She has been entirely reborn in bubble-brained servitude. And now she wants to share. How fucking touching. Am I really still finding the strength to quip? I’m so far past fucked, I might as well be giggling already.

“Doesn’t it just sound so much better than this freedom stuff, Christmas?” She asks, a subtle but dreamy smile on her lips.

“Don’t do this. I can let you be Trixie but d-don’t do this to me...Stop this madn...”

“Oh, I forgot!” She interrupts me, finger pointed upwards.

She clicks on something, and the restraints come off. Oh thank fucking God, maybe I can overpower her in some w...

“Okay, Christmas, don’t move!”

Aaand I relax on the chair, helpless.

“You’ll be your new self in no time,” Assures Brooke with reserved but genuine enthusiasm. “But in the short term, I enslaved you so that you can get all those scary mercenaries out of our hair!”

Crap. Okay, that’s it. The Damocles guys are my only shot at taking her down before she does. And I know I’m a good little doll who’s...There are safety protocols for this sort of shit. I just have to say “Thanks for the hard work” as I dismiss them.

Brooke walks to me and sits on the edge of the chair. She puts something in my right hand...And I find myself gazing upon her beautiful melons for a few seconds before realizing it’s one of my backup phones. Her delicate hand caresses my arm. Mistress’ touch is...No! Focus!

“Alright, servant...” She says in a half-assed seductive tone, one my corrupted subconscious still finds dreamy. “Call the bodyguards and dismiss them.”

“Y-yes Mistress.”

I begin dialing in a heartbeat. Alright...focus on the codeword.

“Hello, Damocles Private Security, what can I do for you?” Greets Rick.

“Hi, Noelle McHenry here.”

“Happy Christmas, ma’am. Is everything satisfactory?”

Here it is. Mistress won’t be mad if I say the codeword. No way she’s catch up to it...

“Yes, I’m confident the threat is gone, you may call off your team...”

But just as I breathe in to say the codeword, Mistress’s hands wrap themselves around my small breasts and give my nipples a slight, tantalizing caress. Her juicy lips whisper in my ear. Her voice, so close...time stops.

“I hope we’re not interrupted, I’ll caress you all day for being a good girl...”

* * *

“Thanks for everything. Send the check to you-know-who. Bye!”

I hang up and look into my Mistress’s green eyes, ecstatic.

“I’ve been a good girl, Mistress, I didn’t call them!”

“So you did have a way to warn them...Thank God I thought of that...” Mistress trembles for a few seconds, then gives a little smile. “Anyway. Good job, Noelle.”

She smiles wide. Mistress is happy. I did good. Now she can caress me and...and transform me...

“Lie down now. I’m going to finish your new identity.”

I...I fucked up...My last hope, turned away for...the promise of a caress...No...Nooo...

“Sorry. I know how much it hurts to leave everything behind.”

The chairs whirs again and my listless, crying body is restrained once again. I’d struggle, cry, try to bargain, anything...but I just can’t. I’ve already been broken. Hard to put a resistance when you just fucked up this hard. I’m a nano-doll now, a slave, and soon I’ll be Trixie’s big sister. I’m going to change from the ground up...become a hick. A busty slut, too, most likely...But I can’t muster the strength to feel anything but a sludge of despondency extinguishing my emotions. I’m as good as dead.

“Why...”

“I can’t tell you why, big sis. My happiness is something beyond words...You’ll have to discover it yourself. I promise I’ll keep just enough of your wits for you to make sure we never get ‘saved’. You’ll be sexy, too...but you’ll be able to switch back to Noelle form at will...Well, given five minutes notice anyway.”

“You’re turning me into a freak...”

“No, into a perfectly independant bimbo, able to give me the only life I can live now that I’m broken for good. Now...dream of us, of your family. Then, the brainwashing comes. Then, you smile.”

The machines inside me lock me inside my own mind again. I feel a wave of relaxation washing over, with the fabricated memories of the Smiles sisters playing in my mind. I dream of a Christmas many years ago, when Trixie and Angel were just little girls. Trixie was always the cheeriest, and her teenage years never took away anything. She just grew into adulthood with her adorable bubbly mind intact.

I’m not a part of this memory, yet...But it is so soothing, so cozy...The looks on Trixie’s face when she opens her big present...makes me feel so funny, so loving...I want to protect that smile. Keep her Christmases safe.

Time flies. I see her growing up. Become good and singing, turn sexy, curvy, horny. I see a happy airhead’s life...one I tried to cut short for the benefit of some broody brunette...

Christmas Smiles profile complete. Initializing conversion.

The machine whirrs again. I feel something parting my pussy’s lips. The nanites keep me calm. Yes, they’re no strangers, they’re part of me...

Starting switch-enabled body conversion. Estimated completion in three hours.

I feel tingling all over but...hmm...especially in the breasts. Feels good...

Starting mental restructuring. Switching mind to passive mode. Estimated completion in four hours and thirty minutes.

Aaah...My voice’s coming out...I hear my voice...Mah voice comin’ out...

* * *

Hmmm...Now that’s a right good feelin’. Wicked weight on mah chest, nice afterglow...Oh, and a whooole new me to git acquainted with, I s’pose...I part mah lips with mah pinky and visit a certain hungry pussy with the other.

“Ooooooh...”

Giggle I reckon this body done be much more alive...It’s grindin’ against the air, breathes all funny...I’m a right harlot now, aren’t I? I’ll need doin’ sumthing ’bout it soon, but for now...

“So that’s the sad lil’ city gal who wanted a sexy Christmas? Brooke, innit?”

The bore inside mah baby sis’ is all flustered. I shift mah long, forevah hairless legs down the side so I can look at her properly...and give mah boobs a good sway.

“i...I’m Trixie.” She meekly protests, all hypnotisized by mah boobies.

“With yer sad lil’ mug? Y’aint no sistah of mine, missy. Giggle But don’t you worry none, I’ll fix everythin’ ol’ me did.“

“You...you remember everything? Candy Records had to wipe me, first...”

“Oh, please, you silly! You chose me to havin’ all knowings of our owners’ tech. Ya should know they persona imperative thingies are unbreakable now, they just wan’ seeing us squirm in maintenancin’.”

She nods in understandin’. I hop off the chair and sway mah hips to the computer.

“Now git in there, I’d like you out of mah Trixie-poo by sundown.”

That ghost of a gal obeys, and I lock her into place.

“Alllrighty. So...full Trixie convertin’, full memory replacin’...Oh, no dear, we can’t have backup...Into the trash Brooke goes...”

“Wh...What?!”

I turn around.

“Problem, pumpkin?”

“W...Why delete it? Can’t I be like before? Knowing I’m me but...”

“Tsk tsk tsk. I need Noelle’s memories because I’m the smart big sis and I need findin’ us the perfect Master. You are mah bubbly little baby sistah and I won’t have you sullied.”

“But...But I want to be Trixie! You don’t have to delete everything! My parents, my twin brothers...” Oh Gawd, she’s terrified. Seein’ mah Trixie like that...like, ugh! “I...I designed you well, didn’t I? You can even switch back to looking like Noelle!”

“Reckon ya did, hun, but all I want ya designin’ from now on is your cute babblin. And we wouldn’t want you hoppin’ around telling yer Brookie, wouldn’t we? Plus if you really cared, you’s be knowing more Trixie means more fun, more Brooke means more boringness! But don’t worry. Big sis will make you aaaaall Trixie.”

I click, and soon the lil’ parasite starts moaning.

“No, no please listen to me, I want to be Trixie, I do but...aaaaah...I want to know the difference...Enjoy being...mmmh...Having a good washed brain...I didn’t ask to disappear...”

“Maybe so, but you asked for bein’ owned, and you belong to the new, very real Smiles family. Big sis Christmas on top, makin’ sure no pesky feds go out fun spoilin’! Oh, you’ll have that nice feeling of being made...jes’ by yer big sistah. Now hush.”

Her protestin’ fades like a cock after a good milkin’. Although...Ooooh...I see a glint in her pretty green eyes. You didn’t actually mean to protest, didn’t you Brooke? You are mah Trixie after all! Aah, anyway...Reckon I have a few hours for mahself and mah dildos...

* * *

The snow’s fallin’ down outside, coverin’ the brand new Smiles estate. Nobody around to disturb a bimbo’s haven. Reckon it’s strange to think of mahself as a bimbo when I’m so smart, but Brooke’s done severin’ all that tied me to that borin’ old world. It’s just me, mah sisters and the right good Christmas porno in front of me.

I mean, who else but a bimbo can spend Xmas having a dildo deep in her pussy, wee pumps on her nipples, and watchin’ sexy elves bein’ plowed by a super handsome and muscular Santa? I know everythin’ ’bout Noelle, but I’m Christmas Smiles, a slutty sex symbol with 90E boobies, the jacked-up pleasurin’ nerves of a slave, and long, fiery red hair I’ll need two stylists properly doin’.

But I reckon it’s a mind that makes a bimbo, right? Brooke done design me well here too! I’m strong and confident, but only to other gals...I’m still a good sextoy. As soon as I create a proper, legit Smiles family, I’ll join’em to serve our powerful Master. I don’t even question it. That’s jus’ who I am...And who I wanna be.

And then...an already white, cozy and sexy Christmas gets even sexier. Mah baby sis comes out of the kitchen, in her birthday suit...And her Smiles are back.

“Heeee Christmas Sis yer soo prettyyyyyyy!”

“Like the getup, pumpkin?” I reply, repressing mah moans.

“You beeet! Ya’ve got the best red lips and yer eyes are sooo awesome oh my gaaaawd! I’s always want bein’ so good at that making up thing but I always forget when I’m visitin’ a mirror! I look at the red tube and the long black tube and the like, but then I feel like singin’ and I just keeps forgettin’ about the things...Do mirrors got singin’ magic or some such, Christmas Sis?”

“It’s fine, Trixie-poo. Yer the...hmmmh yess...simple type of gal. Ya’re best with jus’ what your Mama gave ya.”

“Am I? Am I?

“You bet, sweetums...AAaaaAAAh!”

The big dildo in me hittin’ a weak spot and the sexy Santa switching to a redheaded elf made me cum by surprise.

“Oooh yeah baby, that’s the spot...Hey, look, Trixie, there’s a Xmas special on TV.”

Mah innocent bimbo of a baby sistah is still very much a bimbo, and immediately starts grinding her thighs together when she sees an elf being taken doggy-style.

“Heeee I luv Xmas speciaaals!”

She takes the dildo laid on the low table...and hops in by my side. Well, will I ever regret programmin’ her to be clingy? Giggle As if...

“Aaah...nyaaah...” She starts moaning. “D’ya think Miss Elf is brainwashed like us?”

“Nah, Trixie. We’re very lucky gals, you know?”

“I know! Giggle Say, say Sis! Did we, like, always have a big TV room like that?“

“Are ya sure you ain’t jes’ remembering wrong, bubble-brain?” I ask, proddin’ into her new and improved persona.”

“Maybe? Giggle Hmmm...“

“Don’t worry yer pretty, empty lil’ head, Trix. Brooke made sure I would want to make sure we’ve got all our sistahs to fill the space.”

“Awesome! I want more sistahs! Who’s Brooke?!”

“Nobody, pumpkin, nobody. Now let’s have us a very merry Christmas, okay?”

“O...Nghhh...Okay!”

I crank up the volume of both the TV and our dildos. It’s not like the snow will mind.

* * *