The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! Standard disclaimer: The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2020

This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained in its entirety.

Author’s Note: This story was the first of two commissions from a client who found my writing through mcstories.com, I am happy to work with people to make their stories come to life on the page. If you enjoy this or other stories by me please consider becoming a Patreon by visiting me at Patreon Thank you to those of you who already support me, your help is truly appreciated.

Bimbo Queen

“Are you sure we didn’t miss a turn?” Elizabeth complained, brushing back a lock of dark red hair behind her ear in frustration, and risked a glance at her friend’s phone in a holder between them.

“I double-checked,” Ute said meekly, Elizabeth was never easy to deal with when she was frustrated and the brunette had actually checked her phone three times at the redhead’s urging.

“Where the hell does Nicole live these days?” Elizabeth looked around for a sign or any indication the long road was about to lead to anything more than more trees.

The two women had decided to make the road trip out of the city when an old friend from college had invited them to stay with her for the weekend at her place near the lake. Elizabeth had expected to share a cramped condo with the other two women and enjoy the time off reading and relaxing. They had left Lakewood, the uncreatively named town, almost an hour ago.

The GPS on Ute’s phone definitely still said they were on the right track. In fact, it showed that there were only a few more minutes until arrival. Finally, Elizabeth spotted a break in the trees leading to a private road. Turning down the road when the GPS prompted the road turned out to be a long private driveway leading to a house that Elizabeth would have more accurately described as a mansion. Nestled among the trees if viewed from the road, the back of the house showed a clear view of the lake.

Ute gawked at the massive place. She was peering through her window even as Elizabeth parked the car and frowned at the scene.

“Is this the right address?” Elizabeth frowned, it was hard for her to believe that Nicole, the bookish blonde she knew from college was living here. It wasn’t like anyone struck it rich with a degree in library sciences and dead languages.

“I think so,” Ute said hesitantly as she checked her phone. When Elizabeth turned her frown on her she shrank back a little. “It’s the address from the text at least.”

That seemed to satisfy Elizabeth and she went to the trunk and opened it grabbing her bag even as Ute came to get hers. The two women admired the spacious grounds and well-maintained house. Maybe Nicole had married a rich man? That didn’t seem right to either of them. First, because Nicole had been an out-of-the-closet lesbian since before they knew her in college nearly a decade ago. A rich woman perhaps?

The doorbell rang and it was a few moments before they heard a cheerful voice calling from within the large house.

“Like, I’m coming!” They heard in a high-pitched voice that sounded like it belonged to a high school student not their nerd of a friend. A moment later the door swung open and a woman stood before the two friends.

Elizabeth stared in shock and even Ute couldn’t look away. Framed in the doorway was a beautiful blonde woman that at first glance Elizabeth would have sworn she had never seen before. The stunning blonde beamed at them with genuine cheerfulness as she grinned. This woman couldn’t possibly be their friend Nicole, could it?

In college Nicole’s blonde hair was always in a pixie cut and was a sandy shade, this woman had long blonde ringlets that hung well past her shoulders and down her back. A pink hairband kept the curls from falling in her beautiful face, heavy makeup accenting every feature and drawing their attention to her lips. Gone were Nicole’s thin lips, in their place two pink glossed pillows of soft flesh. As they looked lower the changes were even more evident.

The woman wore a tight white shirt that was stretched taut over truly massive breasts. Where their friend Nicole had been able to borrow Ute’s B cup bras, this woman wouldn’t have fit in them without shredding the fabric. Forced to guess Elizabeth would have said she was an F cup at least. Continuing to take in the blonde she noticed that despite the size of those massive orbs the woman had a flat trim stomach that led into curvy hips that most women would kill to have and that would drive men wild.

Topping off the look was a pink skirt that barely went down to mid-thigh, also stretched tight over those wide hips and an ass that pushed the fabric to the limit. The long legs of the blonde were clad in pink stockings that were a shade lighter than her skirt, and her dainty looking feet were wearing six-inch fuck-me heels. Elizabeth couldn’t help but wrinkle her nose at the over-sexualized image this woman presented.

“Elizabeth! Ute!” The blonde cheerfully squealed and then stepped forward heels clicking and hugged Ute. With the six-inch heels on Ute’s face was crushed into the blonde’s generous cleavage and her own B cups didn’t even reach the blonde’s body in the hug. Ute blushed.

“Nicole?” Elizabeth asked incredulously. “Is that really you?”

The blonde turned to her and with the initial shock wearing off Elizabeth could see her old friend’s features beneath the makeup and other changes. The blonde just beamed again and to Elizabeth’s distress wrapped her up in a big warm hug that involved way too much tit flesh for Elizabeth’s comfort.

“Of course it is, silly,” Nicole said with a giggle as she parted from the hug. “Like, who else would I be? But Nicole is, like, too formal, call me Nikki!”

The blonde waved her friends into the house and led them deeper into the massive place. Nikki’s heels clicked over the tile floor and her ass swayed seductively as she led them to the rooms they would be staying in. Elizabeth had been expecting to share a room so she was shocked when Nikki showed each a separate bedroom with their own bathrooms.

“Like, totally settle in then I made some super yummy treats!” Nikki said with a giggle. “You’ve got to try some, they are the bestest!”

Elizabeth was too stunned to say anything as Nikki headed down the hall leaving her to settle into the room. After a moment of thought, she peeked out the door and not seeing Nikki crossed over to Ute’s room.

“What the heck…” Elizabeth began as she walked into the room. Ute immediately nodded and glanced at the door.

“Wow, she sure has… umm… changed,” Ute said politely, blushing at the thought of Nikki’s sexy body.

“Changed?” Elizabeth laughed then a thought occurred to her. “That’s an understatement. It’s like she is some sort of stripper or pornstar, do you think she whored herself out to afford this place? What happened to the librarian we used to know?”

The three of them had been inseparable in college. While other girls were pledging to sororities and going to parties they had focused on their school work. Elizabeth had no interest in partying or even dating. She figured one day she might settle down and start a family, but that sex could wait for that to happen. Ute might have been more open to dating, but she was too shy and withdrawn for much of a social life where boys were concerned. A few guys had come after Nicole but with her face always in a book she didn’t notice most of them, and when she did she would proudly tell them she had no interest in men.

“That’s not nice,” Ute said meekly, she might be withdrawn but Elizabeth was crossing a line. “Maybe… Well, maybe she got tired of being so studious. Don’t you ever wish you could be different?”

“No.” Elizabeth snorted with the statement. “Of course not. Why would any woman want to be such a vapid, airheaded…”

Elizabeth almost said some words that Ute would have found mean but instead paused searching for the right word. Finally, she had it and looked at Ute.

“Bimbo.” Elizabeth finally announced, it was after all the perfect word. Nikki was the epitome of the blonde bimbo stereotype.

“I think she looks nice,” Ute said, frowning at Elizabeth. “She looks healthy, and more importantly she seems happy.”

Elizabeth didn’t add anything more, instead, she huffed and went back to her room to unpack. When both women were finished they headed Dow. The hall to find their hostess. They heard bubbly pop music playing and headed for the sound. A scent wafted on the air that neither could quite place and when they entered the kitchen they were greeted by Nikki’s sexy heart-shaped ass as she bent over the oven removing a tray of some heavenly smelling confection.

“Like oh my gosh!” Nikki said when she turned around, giving a little jump of surprise. “I didn’t hear you come in!”

Setting the tray down on a cooling rack the two women saw that Nikki had squeezed into a tight little lacy apron. Strategically placed over her nipples and crotch some yummy-looking cupcakes were depicted and across the stomach, it read “Good Enough To Eat.” Elizabeth found the apron crude and Ute said nothing just blushing.

“I should, like, lend you two some heels so I can hear you coming,” Nikki said with a giggle as she waved her hand over the tray of what appeared to be some tartlets. The glossy pink glaze looked incredibly inviting and the smell of them was making both women’s mouths water. “Help yourself!”

Ute grinned and reached out picking one of the tartlets up between her thumb and forefinger. They were still very warm but she couldn’t help herself as she lifted it to her lips and took a bite. A moan of delight escaped from the brunette’s lips as the flavor hit her tongue and she gestured to the tray as she looked at Elizabeth not even bothering to speak as she took another bite.

Nikki giggled in delight at Ute’s obvious enjoyment of the tartlets, then looked to Elizabeth expectantly. The redhead’s stomach growled and she inhaled that wonderful aroma once more but then frowned and sighed heavily.

“I don’t really like sweet things, and besides I need to watch what I eat,” Elizabeth announced even as she watched Ute stuff another into her mouth with gluttonous glee.

“Oh come on Lizbeth!” Ute spoke even as a mouthful of crumbs fell from her full mouth. “They are so super yummy!”

Elizabeth looked at Ute in surprise, that wasn’t like her, glancing at Nikki the blonde looked disappointed and hurt.

“Umm, maybe after dinner,” The redhead conceded as Elizabeth tried to buy time. She really had no intention of eating the sugary treats but maybe they would forget about it by dinner time.

“Well, like, now I feel like a terrible host,” Nikki said, fat plump lips forming a pout. “Isn’t there anything I can get for you?”

Elizabeth thought about it and she was thirsty, the car ride had been longer than expected. “Maybe just some water?”

Nikki clapped her hands excitedly and went to the fridge, pulling out a large pitcher of water. She set it on the counter before fetching a glass. As she did, Elizabeth noticed the faint pink color of the water, and the light from the windows almost made it seem like it was shining… That couldn’t be right. In the water several cut strawberries and cherries floated, blending flavor to the drink. As Nikki poured her a full glass Elizabeth dismissed the shine as a trick of the light.

The water was exactly what she needed, cool and refreshing Elizabeth savored the subtle flavor of the cherries and strawberries as she found herself emptying the glass almost immediately. Ever the attentive hostess Nikki refilled her glass with a smile and a giggle.

Ute stuffed what was likely her fourth tartlet in her mouth as Nikki moved the group out to the deck. It overlooked the Olympic sized pool in the backyard, a hot tub attached to the main pool laying still for now. Deck chairs surrounded the pool with small tables scattered about. It would be the perfect place to lay out in the sun and relax or read a book.

The conversation turned to the usual that friends might speak about after years apart, but to Elizabeth’s surprise, Ute seemed to lose interest in the mundane conversation.

“Like…” The brunette finally interrupted Elizabeth who was talking about her career. “Nikki, your boobies…”

Saying boobies apparently caused the normally shy brunette to erupt in a fit of giggles. She finally stopped though she still smiled stupidly.

“Your boobies,” Ute continued only letting out a tiny giggle this time. “They look yummy! Mine aren’t as yummy, and they hurt a little.”

Elizabeth vaguely thought Ute’s behavior was funny but couldn’t quite understand why. She took a sip of water to clear her head but found herself looking at the brunette in confusion. Ute was trying to adjust her bra under her clothes, and to Elizabeth, it looked like the brunette was wearing a size smaller than she should, in fact maybe she should lend Ute one of her C cup bras judging by the look of her.

“So,” Nikki drew Elizabeth’s attention back to her and Elizabeth shook her head to clear the fog. Maybe she was more tired than she thought from the drive. Elizabeth blinked and tried to register what Nikki had been saying.

“Umm…” Ute squirmed on her seat. Then whispered to Nikki. “Is there a bathroom?”

Nikki pointed her in the right direction with a smile and a friendly giggle. When Ute rushed off Nikki motioned Elizabeth to join her inside. Nikki pulled her apron back on and Elizabeth glanced over the crude writing. This time the image of licking and nibbling on Nikki’s swollen breasts popped into her mind, causing her to squirm in her seat.

Just as she managed to get the distracting thought from her mind Ute sauntered in and plopped down on a stool beside her at the kitchen island. Glancing at the brunette Elizabeth noticed that she must have removed her bra in the bathroom. Ute’s nipples were achingly hard beneath the thin fabric of her shirt easily visible without the padding of the bra. Looking at the normally shy woman Elizabeth caught Ute licking her lips as Nikki bent over the oven again.

When the image of Ute licking Nikki’s cunt while the buxom blonde bimbo was bent over naked leaped into Elizabeth’s mind she squeezed her thighs together before excusing herself to the bathroom. Once away from her friends she drew in a deep breath and tried to clear her thoughts. When that didn’t help she splashed some cold water on her face. As she dried her face, she squirmed and adjusted her bra loosening the straps.

When she returned to the kitchen Ute was licking a pink sticky looking glaze from one of Nikki’s fingers. Her eyes were half-closed and it looked like it was the most delicious thing ever.

“Oh god, Lizzy!” Ute said when she opened her eyes, her pink tongue still cleaning off the last of the glaze. “This is SO good! Like dinner is going to be amazing!”

Nikki clapped her hands and giggled happily. Pointing to the table Nikki started to put dishes down as the other women took their seats. Opening the dishes Nikki presented a strawberry glazed salmon, couscous, and salad with a raspberry vinaigrette. Ute lost no time in digging in.

“Like oh god Nikki!” Ute bubbled and giggled. “The salmon is so good, your glaze is like super duper yummy! I could just lick it all up.”

“I’m glad you like it,” Nikki gushed and reached out to wipe some from Ute’s chin with a napkin. “Now be a good girl and, like, eat every last yummy bite for me!”

Elizabeth watched the exchange and looked at the food warily. Again her stomach growled and finally, she tried a bite. As the pink strawberry glaze touched her lips the delicious flavor exploded on her tongue. She moaned softly despite herself and took another bite and before she even realized it half her food was gone. Glancing at her friends Nikki had come behind Ute and was leaning over to serve Ute seconds, the brunette had her head turned and was staring down the blonde’s top into the massive valley of the bimbo’s cleavage.

Elizabeth took a drink to try and clear her fuzzy head and realized too late that Nikki had served a rosé instead of water. As she sipped the fruity wine she found it an excellent choice for dinner and decided a glass wouldn’t hurt. By the time dinner finished she was on her third and couldn’t even recall when Nikki had refilled her glass.

As Nikki and Ute cleaned up, Elizabeth struggled to discover what was wrong. Strangely nothing seemed wrong, well, maybe a little. Her formerly bookish blonde friend turned bimbo was ordering Ute around the kitchen as they cleaned up from dinner and Elizabeth decided she’d had enough wine and poured herself another glass of water. Again she thought she saw a pink shine, but this time convinced herself it was the wine.

Nikki and Ute tried to convince her to go swimming in the huge pool, but Elizabeth felt strange and dizzy. Perhaps the wine had been stronger than she thought? Excusing herself she headed to her room even as Nikki and Ute squealed in girlish delight and ran to get their suits.

Waking up the next morning Elizabeth gasped, she felt like she was on the edge of orgasm like a dream had pushed her to the brink. Confused for a moment she found herself lying naked on the bed, covers thrown back from her smooth skin glistening with a fine sheen of sweat. In her tipsy state last night she must have gotten too warm in the cozy bed and stripped out of her clothes and thrown back the covers. This was really not like her. Even more strange was she felt a wetness between her legs and as her fingers drifted down found her crotch was a soaking mess.

Thinking about the night before Elizabeth decided that the drinks and the shock of seeing Nikki so changed had made her dream up the oddness. Hell, by the end of the night she would have sworn Ute had full C cups bordering on more, and the shy little brunette seemed to have more padding to her ass too. Glancing at herself in the mirror after a quick shower Elizabeth wondered if she was getting closer to that time of the month, she noticed her breasts seemed swollen and that often happened. It would explain the odd mood and arousal if her hormones were going wild...

Dismissing it all Elizabeth got ready, drying her red hair. She blinked as it dried, was it a little lighter and brighter than yesterday? She would need to ask Nikki about her shampoo because it looked so good! Before she could catch herself she found she was smiling vapidly. When her stomach growled she decided to go find something to eat.

Heading out into the hall, Elizabeth saw Ute’s door was still closed. If the brunette had stayed up late with Nikki there was a good chance Elizabeth was the first one up. Padding into the kitchen Elizabeth saw several clear plastic containers holding various types of cereal. selecting the one that looked the least like it was only made of sugar she found a bowl and filled it. Grabbing milk from the fridge she added it to the bowl and looked for a spoon.

Elizabeth fumbled around the kitchen and finally found one, but in that time the dried berries in the cereal seemed to have mixed with the milk, giving the whole mixture a slightly pink color. Shrugging as her stomach grumbled Elizabeth dug into the bowl, the cold milk and crunchy cereal tasting wonderful to her empty stomach.

“Good morning Lizzy!” Ute bounced into the kitchen and Elizabeth nearly choked on her breakfast. The brunette looked so different than yesterday. Instead of her usual frumpy clothes, Ute was barely dressed. A grey pair of boy shorts hugged a slender waist, wide hips, and a curvy round ass that Elizabeth had trouble believing Ute had hidden under her clothes.

Elizabeth found herself staring at the brunette as Ute poured herself some cereal. Her friend was wearing a tiny pink t-shirt that she must have borrowed from Nikki because Elizabeth highly doubted Ute owned anything that said “Juicy.” The letters were stretched over the brunette’s prominent tits and Elizabeth found herself imagining the same shirt on Nikki’s massive jugs. She squirmed in her seat suddenly aroused and that both scared and excited her.

Ute distracted Elizabeth from the fear though when she turned back from the fridge. The cold air had hardened the brunette’s nipples and they poked through the thin fabric. Briefly, the redhead wondered what they looked like under the fabric but before she could process that, Nikki’s heels could be heard clicking toward them.

Turning to face their hostess the two women stared at Nikki, the blonde was dressed for a workout, evidently having beaten both of the women in rising. Her massive breasts were barely contained in a too-small pink sports bra that left the smooth underside of her tits barely hanging out the bottoms. Her yoga pants were stretched to the point they almost seemed see-through, and when Elizabeth’s eyes briefly wandered to the woman’s crotch she swore she could see every puffy detail of the blonde’s swollen cunt.

“Oh, em, gee!” Ute gushed, mouth hanging open. “You look super yummy this morning!”

“Thank you,” Nikki cooed and then looked at the brunette. “Make me some breakfast while I freshen up?”

“Yes, Nikki!” Ute beamed as Elizabeth watched in surprise. “Of course.”

As Nikki sauntered off to clean up after her workout Ute busied herself making breakfast for the blonde. Where Elizabeth and Ute had just made cereal for themselves the brunette was making their host a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast and setting the table. Elizabeth finished her own cereal almost on autopilot.

“Thank you, sweetie, it looks, like, extra yummy,” Nikki said when she returned, finding her meal ready. She leaned down, an easy feat on her six-inch heels, and kissed Ute on the forehead causing the girl to blush with the attention and praise.

The morning was a hazy fog for Elizabeth from there. They finished up breakfast and then decided to lay out by the pool. Nikki made drinks for everyone. Sweet frothy pink concoctions that even Elizabeth found herself enjoying despite the sweetness. Next thing she knew she was falling asleep in a deck chair relaxing in the sun and warm breeze.

As Elizabeth woke she heard a strange squishing sound and soft moans. As she looked over she saw Ute laying on her back. He’d back was arched causing her seemingly even larger tits to stick out prominently, but it was the brunette’s hand that really surprised her. While Elizabeth and Nikki had been sleeping Ute’s hand had slid into her bikini bottoms and was desperately fingering her wet pussy and stroking and teasing her clit. Elizabeth blushed almost as red as her hair and pretended to still be asleep.

Ute’s free hand slid up over her flat stomach and cupped one of her tits as Elizabeth watched, peeking through a half-closed eye. Her fingers tweaked and played with thick hard nipples as the brunette’s fingers grew more frantic. Suddenly with a cry that Elizabeth thought would surely wake Nikki, Ute came hard soaking her bikini bottoms with pussy juice as she shuddered in ecstasy.

Pretending to wake up a few moments later Elizabeth tried not to look at Ute as she headed for her own room. The brunette was unashamedly licking her own fingers clean in a lazy seductive fashion that Elizabeth found, distractingly arousing. When she reached her room she threw herself on the bed and tried to figure out what was happening.

With Ute going from shy introvert to masturbating openly in front of her friends, Elizabeth struggled to figure out what was happening. An unfamiliar but no less pressing need washed over her, Elizabeth’s pussy was aching for attention and her nipples ached to be played with. Even as she tried to remain focused she found herself caressing her body to quiet the urges. Her breast felt weird, swollen, and larger than ever before but she couldn’t focus on that when they just felt so damned good. Her hand drifted lower and stroked her mound, pussy aching with need.

As her fingers caressed the swell of her sex Elizabeth almost whined as she pulled her hand away. Gritting her teeth she fought the mind-numbing haze of desire. Jumping up from the bed and heading into the bathroom she turned the shower on, leaving the water cold as she stripped off her clothes. Glancing in the mirror she admired her own curves, while not the swollen larger orbs that Ute was showing off her own breasts seemed more firm and larger than before, nipples standing proud from her enlarged tits. The swell of her ass seemed more prominent as well. Before she even realized it her hands had begun to drift back to her cunt as she admired her own body. With a frown she jumped in the shower, the cold spray helping to douse the burning desire she felt between her thighs.

Drying her hair as she left her room Elizabeth felt her stomach growl and glanced at the clock. The nap by the pool must have been longer than she thought she was starving. As she raided the kitchen looking for something to eat she wondered where Nikki and Ute were. Spotting the leftover tartlets Elizabeth couldn’t help herself, the irresistible scent of the sweet gooey treats was impossible to resist. Stuffing one in her mouth she groaned in satisfaction. The fruity treat melted in her mouth and she couldn’t resist another one, then two.

Looking out back towards the pool Elizabeth still hadn’t seen either of her friends. Frowning she started to look around the huge house. She saw traces of her old friend Nicole as she wandered the rooms. In a library that seemed like it hadn’t been used in a while, she discovered a number of ancient-looking texts written in some indecipherable language. Thumbing through the pages she saw illustrations of nude women with exaggerated curves and massive breasts. As she looked through the times her head began to feel fuzzy and she had trouble focusing on anything but the sexy pictures.

Feeling her desire rising again Elizabeth closed the book, trying desperately to shake off the urges the lewd pictures aroused. Wandering into the master bedroom looking for Nikki she was shocked by the difference compared to the library. The whole room was shades of pink, stuffed animals and heart-shaped pillows adorned the bed. Curious she wandered over to the closet and was stunned by the number of sexy and even slutty outfits and shoes filling the closet. What had happened to Nicole to turn her from a studious intelligent woman to the vapid bimbo slut Nikki?

Without seeing any signs of Nicole or Ute Elizabeth continued to look around the house. Ute wasn’t in her room and she was beginning to wonder where they were. Opening a door she found a staircase leading down, as she listened she thought she heard voices. Curious she moved quietly down the stairs. At the bottom, she reached a hall and saw light spilling from a cracked door.

As she approached the door Elizabeth heard Nikki and Ute, their voices weren’t clear and she couldn’t make out the words but she also heard moaning and decided to approach as quietly as possible. Leaning against the door frame she peeked inside.

The room was adorned with strange symbols painted in some weird pink hue. At one end of the room a small altar stood with two small statues on either side, the figures were exaggerated female forms and were surrounded by half-melted candles. In the center of the altar, another ancient-looking tome rested, wide open even as a strange pink haze rose from the pages.

Even more shocking was Elizabeth’s friends who rested on a pile of cushions in the center of the room. Nikki was propped up her hands playing with her naked tits, fingers tracing the curves of her massive tits and teasing her hard fat nipples. Ute was on her hands and knee, naked, ass in the air plump wet cunt peeking from between her thick womanly thighs. The brunette’s head was in Nikki’s lap and popping up and down as she moaned in delight.

“Mmm, you look, like, totally hot sucking my fake plastic cock,” Nikki purred. “Suck that toy and get it wet for your little bimbo cunt.”

“Yes Mistress,” Ute slurred around the plastic strap-on resting between lips much thicker and fuller than Elizabeth remembered.

Elizabeth watched, captivated, dizzy dirty thoughts swirling in her head as she watched her brunette friend eagerly sucking on the fake phallus between her blonde bimbo friend’s gorgeous thighs. The blonde slid her fingers into the brunette’s hair and forced the plastic cock deep into the brunette’s throat. Pulling back until the toy slid from her throat with a wet pop, the brunette coughed then giggled.

“Your toy cock is so yummy,” Ute cooed as she ran her fingers over the glistening toy. “Will Mistress fuck my tight little needy cunt now please?”

As Ute begged Elizabeth stared in disbelief, unable to take her eyes off the two women in front of her she didn’t notice her hand moving to her own tits, squeezing and massaging her soft flesh.

While Elizabeth watched Nikki rose to her knees as Ute clapped her hands and squealed in delight before turning around and presenting her round ass to the blonde. Reaching between her legs Nikki gripped the cock and rubbed the plastic head against Ute’s swollen pussy lips.

“Like, oh my god, please Mistress please fuck my slutty little cunt,” Ute moaned rocking back and forth trying to push the toy into her pussy as Elizabeth watched. The motion caused the formerly shy and flat girl’s now massively swollen breasts to sway below her as she squirmed on her hands and knees.

Both women moaned in pleasure as Nikki’s thick plastic dick sank into the waiting warmth of Ute’s wet tight pussy. Without thinking about it one of Elizabeth’s hands slid into her pants, and she realized she hadn’t worn panties after her shower. For now, though it didn’t matter. Her fingers brushed over the light down of red hair that topped her slit before her fingers found that needy hole. Pushing her fingers in Elizabeth found herself matching Nikki’s pace as the blonde fucked Ute’s cunt.

Mesmerized Elizabeth toyed with her cunt and tits as she watched the two women fuck like animals in heat. Nikki thrust into Ute her hips pushing against the brunette’s round ass with each deep thrust. The force of each stroke caused the blonde’s huge heavy tits to shake and jiggle and Elizabeth found herself hungrily licking her lips. Ute reveled in the dominant blonde fucking her pussy into submission and moaned out her pleasure as the thick toy violated her tight cunt. Her own tits swayed beneath her, achingly hard nipples brushing the fabric of the cushions as they hung low beneath her.

Elizabeth let herself get lost in the pleasure and when Ute began to cry out and shudder in climax she found herself pushed over the edge. Biting her lip to keep from making a sound she collapsed against the doorway as she shook with pleasure. As it washed over her she saw Nikki look straight at her, a dull pink glow coming from the blonde’s eyes.

When Elizabeth recovered her first thought as the lust cleared from her mind was to run. Something wasn’t right. The pink glow from the book, the altar, her friend’s transformations into bimbo sluts… it was all too strange. But as she looked up Nikki stood over her, swollen breasts lightly glistening with sweat and her massive pink cock hanging between her legs still dripping with Ute’s juices.

“Poor little slut,” Nikki said with a vapid smile. “You, like, couldn’t just make it easy could you?”

Before she could speak the blonde bimbo reached down to Elizabeth and injected something into her neck. Her vision swam and as she tried to stand her knees were weak and gave out. Slumping to the ground the redhead’s world faded to black.

When she awoke she found her arms and legs restrained. As her vision cleared she saw she was tied to Nikki’s bed, ankles and wrists tied to each of the bedposts. She was naked and Ute sat beside her smiling dumpy at her.

“You’re gonna be so hot and pretty!” The dumb brunette giggled and reached out to fondle Elizabeth’s swollen tits. “Like I can’t wait till your titties grow all big and yummy!”

Elizabeth stared at Ute in disbelief. How had her friend become such a stupid fuck bunny bimbo? She noticed a dribble of pink liquid at the corner of the brunette’s mouth and groaned. The food! Everything they had been eating and drinking had to have been laced with something. She struggled against her bonds but heard a disapproving sigh. Turning her head she saw Nikki standing with her hands on her hips.

The blonde padded over pink stockings on her long sexy legs as she moved to where Ute and Elizabeth were on the bed reaching out a pink nailed hand Nikki stroked Ute’s brown hair like a pet.

“Silly little slutty Lizzy,” Nikki said with a smile on her puffy lips. “Why couldn’t you just give in like Ute, she’s like the bestest dumb little bimbo slut, right Ute?”

“Mmm-hmm!” Ute moaned her agreement, squeezing one of Elizabeth’s breasts as she shuddered. Elizabeth realized in horror that Ute was cumming just from being called a bimbo slut by Nikki.

“You bitch.” Elizabeth groaned weakly, head still swimming from whatever Nikki had given her. It wasn’t helping that the intoxicating scent of the tartlets seemed even stronger now. She licked her lips and her stomach growled. “What did you do to us?”

“Oh dear, it seems like my little bimbo to be is hungry,” Nikki said with glee, ignoring Elizabeth’s question. “Does Lizzy want a snack?”

“... No…” Elizabeth finally managed to say. She actually would have loved to stuff her face with those tasty treats but knew she had to fight it. Whatever was in those treats would only make her horny and stupid like Ute and Nikki.

“Too bad,” Nikki said with mock disappointment. “I was gonna let you get it super fresh.”

Elizabeth frowned, everything was so confusing right now and her thoughts were going foggy again just from that delicious smell. Nikki climbed on the bed and seemed to be positioning herself to straddle Elizabeth’s head.

“Oh god! Nikki… what…” Elizabeth protested even as the scent grew even more intense. “Like Lizzy isn’t a lezzy.”

Elizabeth giggled and then her eyes went wide in shock at what she called herself. She fought the restraints even as she felt Ute kissing along her inner thighs making her way to the redhead’s drooling snatch.

“Stop…” Elizabeth whimpered weakly as Nikki reached between her own legs and started to spread her pussy lips. Elizabeth stared in amazement and licked her lips as the blonde’s puffy pussy lips parted.

Drooling from the blonde’s aroused cunt thick strands of pink pussy juice dripped freely. Elizabeth realized the scent was coming from the blonde’s oozing cunt, the pink gooey mess she’d enjoyed for the past two days flowing freely from her bimbo captor’s cunt. As Nikki settled herself over the redhead’s mouth Elizabeth couldn’t help herself as her tongue slowly began to eagerly lap at the delicious pink goo.

“Oh yeah, that’s a good girl.” Nikki purred, her hand reached down and sank into the redhead’s hair even as the shade grew lighter and more fiery. Soon the prudish woman’s dark red was replaced with a fiery red that closed on pink.

“Oh, Mistress!” Ute giggled happily. “Look at her tiny titties! They’re getting all big and fun and sexy!”

Nikki didn’t bother to look, she knew as she writhed in pleasure on the redhead’s tongue that the soft flesh of Lizzy’s tits was growing and surging outward, the concentrated pink pussy juice was reshaping the redhead into a perfect bimbo fuck toy. If Lizzy had been able to focus on anything but the delicious pink pussy before her she would have felt her ass swell, her thighs thicken, and her hips widen. She screamed in pleasure between Nikki’s thighs as her physical changes completed.

“Like no hair!” Ute pouted and whimpered. “Lizzy gets to lick Mistress’s perfect pussy!”

“Like you have a sweet treat to eat too!” Nikki purred. “I’m sure Lizzy would love to lap between your legs to return the favor later.”

Ute blinked as if not realizing she could have been diving between Lizzy’s legs. She giggled that she had been so stupid and pushed her face between the redhead’s thighs. Soon her eager slurping and lapping mixed with Nikki’s moans of pleasure

Elizabeth wanted to fight. Her orgasm had cleared her foggy head briefly, and she struggled realizing if she continued to drink this pink creamy juice that she would eventually turn into a slutty bimbo. Her newly grown tits and juicy wet holes begged to be played with and Ute’s long talented tongue sliding between her wet folds was so good it was getting harder and harder to think. Dimly her lust soaked brain thought that another orgasm might clear her head again so she lost herself in serving her Mistress’s pussy as Ute ate her cunt.

After Lizzy’s sixth mind-melting orgasm Nikki finally pulled away from the redhead. Lizzy stuck her tongue out obscenely still trying to lick the delicious pink goo from her bimbo Queen. When Nikki moved away she licked her lips trying to clean herself of the delicious substance. Her eyes were dim and mindless. Ute had unbound her at Nikki’s request after her third orgasm had caused her to stop struggling. Now her hand drifted between her legs and rubbed urgently at her cunt.

Nikki stretched, energized by the orgasms her slave bimbo had given her. Rather than tired, she looked more radiant and beautiful than ever. Ute knelt submissively at the bimbo blonde’s feet, eagerly awaiting commands from Nikki.

Looking at Lizzy Nikki smiled happily, she was sad that Elizabeth had fought her, but the new mindless little slut Lizzy wouldn’t fight at all. Nikki giggled as Lizzy tried to stuff her hand in her own pussy, needing to be used. The redhead drooled with barely contained lust, no longer able to think of anything but her needy holes or the desires of her Queen.

“What now Mistress?” Ute asked meekly sinking to her knees submissively before her Mistress and Queen. Her beautiful round tits bounced, nearly as big as the blonde’s now, and while she envied the blonde’s beautiful big breasts she knew it was right the Queen would have the yummiest titties.

“Now we prepare for more guests,” Nikki purred and reached down to stroke Ute’s silky brown hair and giggled happily. “And, like, you call every friend and family member you can to come to visit us. I need every bimbo to serve my desires!”

Ute didn’t really understand what Nikki had planned but she knew that it would mean lots of sex and lots of beautiful women with hot bimbo bodies and that made her wet and happy just to think about. She giggled and smiled vacantly up at the blonde bimbo who was her world now.