The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bimbo Virus

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2021.

* * *

Elli was happy; her life was going so well. She’d been engaged to her boyfriend for only a few weeks, but the thrill of getting engaged still hadn’t worn off yet. She was so excited to marry Matthew. She loved him so much. She was the luckiest early twenty-something that she knew, already engaged to the man she loved at such a young age. She couldn’t wait to spend the rest of her life with him.

Not to mention that, earlier that day, she and Matthew had had sex for the first time. She’d always said she would wait until marriage. But she’d known how much Matthew was waiting for her; how much he wanted her, and when he had asked her again that afternoon if they could sleep together for the first time, Elli had agreed. She wasn’t that interested in sex. Even though she’d never had it until today, she’d always been pretty disinterested in it.

She’d always been much more interested in romance. She could never get enough of romantic things. Her favorite day of the year was Valentine’s Day— she loved to watch romantic comedies, go out to fancy restaurants, receive flowers and chocolates, exchange gifts. Liked getting all dressed up, doing her hair and going out dancing. Even before Elli had ever started dating, she’d studied romance closely like a true student, eager for the day she could finally write its test. Being with Matthew had finally satisfied this desier— he was very romantic.

But she’d never felt as interested in sex as she had in romance. Throughout her life, she’d really never paid attention to it. Or thought about it. Romance was what interested her; what she wanted to learn, what she wanted to know how to do, what she cared about. Not sex— she’d really almost never thought about it. She’d simply never cared to, and now that she’d actually had sex, she had the strong feeling that her opinion of sex wasn’t going to change— no matter how much of it she had.

The sex that she and Matthew had shared that day had been pretty standard. Simple penetration, though Matthew had spent a lot of time giving Elli attention to get her to loosen, and open and slicken. It had worked for the most part, and Elli had found the experience enjoyable enough. Probably the most enjoyable part of it, though, had been seeing how much Matthew had enjoyed it himself. He told her he loved it over and over, the whole time. He’d kept saying to her that he loved to have sex with her; that he loved to be so close to her, touching her, inside her. That he would do it all the time if he could.

Elli had been flattered; and even touched. But it still didn’t change her opinion of sex. Even the simple sex they’d had had been pushing it. All the things that Matthew had done apart from the simple act of penetration itself, Matthew touching her and preparing her first, then speaking to her; all of it had been... fine, but it had been more than plain sex. It had been… extra. And Elli was already understanding about herself that she was only interested in plain, simple sex. Penetration, in, out, simple— done.

And Matthew had asked for even more than what they’d shared, for even more than the extras that Elli had already been stretching herself to tolerate. He’d wanted her to put her lips around his cock, and suck him off! That was more than standard sex; even the extra touches and words had been, but these she’d tolerated them with affectionate understanding.

But oral sex was too much, at least for right now; to Elli, it seemed hardcore and extreme, so completely foreign and alien to her— nothing like the rest of the sex they’d had, Matthew in her pussy, the two of them moving together. That was normal; that was what she liked. Or, at least, what she liked better. She didn’t know if she’d ever be ready for oral sex.

Elli’s curling red hair was pulled back in braid now; she’d showered after the two of them had finished sleeping together, and since her hair had still been wet, she’d braided it off to avoid the disaster of frizz that inevitably resulted whenever her very curly hair got wet and then dried. She felt self-conscious of her body, the way she did every day.

Maybe she felt even a little more self-conscious today, since Matthew had spent so much time looking at her in her naked state. Since they’d never had sex before, he hadn’t seen her naked before today. He’d only ever seen her wrapped in close, and though he had been very praising and kind, it had still been hard for Elli to be… seen, and seen naked.

Elli knew she had too much weight on her hips. Though that awareness had reduced slightly in the time she and Matthew had been tangled up together, mostly because he had been so praising and kind, telling her she was beautiful. Her C-cup breasts were still tender, too, from Bryce’s earlier manipulations. She hadn’t bothered to put a bra back on under her shirt; she hadn’t wanted anything to chafe that tenderness. Her shirt was soft material; it didn’t matter that it was sitting against her skin, because it was soft enough as to cause no irritation there.

Elli had left Matthew behind at home. She was going to see her friends this evening; Matthew had gone out already to meet up with his friend, Dylan. Elli thought of Matthew again as she walked down the street— how she did love him, even if the sex was a little bit of a stretch for her to get used to. That mid-twentysomething movie nerd of hers with his dark hair... how sweet he was, how special, and all hers, and all hers for the rest of her life— she was looking forward to it.

She had reached the front door of her friend Ute’s house. When she knocked on that door, Ute opened it up for her. “Elli! Nice to see you,” she said.

“Nice to see you too,” Elli said, following Ute inside. When they got to the living room, Elli saw that their other friend Nicky was already there. She sat down on the couch next to her, and Ute was already sitting in the chair across from them.

Ute was well-dressed today, but she was always well-dressed. She was a very put together person; she kept her brown hair cut short, and always wore clothes that were very presentable. She was very particular about everything, including what she wore; she always seemed to go out of the way to do things in the way that she thought was most correct. She was a bit of a perfectionist in all aspects of her life.

That was probably why she found social interaction so difficult. At least, that was what Elli thought. Ute was cripplingly shy, after all. Elli imagined it was because in any given social interaction there were so many different possibilities that— it might be hard to decide which one was more correct than another. It might be hard to figure out which option was the perfect one, or if there was no perfect option, settling on a less-than-perfect one. As a result, it seemed to Elli that Ute preferred not to interact with anyone she wasn’t already close with, to avoid this conundrum. Ute had never confirmed this with her, but it was Elli’s private opinion of her friend, and it came from a loving place.

It was too bad, Elli thought. If Ute had interacted with new people more, and risked imperfection to do so, Elli was sure she would have been well-liked. Because she was so proper she was very considerate of other people; and besides that, she was very pleasant to look at: slim, with B-cup breasts. And though she always buttoned up and covered everything, she had an irrefutable air of sexiness about her— a sense that under those buttons there was a real sensuality.

That was the image she gave out, though it was likely unintentional. Truthfully, Ute wasn’t a very sexual person; she’d often confessed this to Elli. She was even less interested in sex than Elli was, and she’d had it much more often than Elli had; she’d been in a relationship with Matthew’s friend Dylan for many years. The two of them had been engaged for a majority of this time, but they had yet to actually marry.

Dylan was a nice enough guy, as far as Elli was concerned. He had dark hair like Matthew, and he had a fairly average-sized body. He was of normal build, with a plain face. His most distinctive, unique trait were the large glasses he always wore out of necessity. He was nerdish like Matthew, but his interests were differed a little from Matthew’s. He was less invested in movies, and more invested in all things Sci-Fi. Any kind of Sci-fi, no matter what it was, no matter where he could find it. And as Ute often shared, he was, unlike her, very interested in sex, and enjoyed having it with Ute more than she enjoyed having it with him, more than she enjoyed having it at all; so he never had it quite as often as he would have liked to.

Ute and Elli had a lot of things in common, really— right down to their disinterest in sex; they also had similar fiancés; and since they had so much in common, Elli often valued having Ute’s input on her life because she had a similar outlook. And when Elli looked at Ute and Dylan’s relationship, she imagined that her own relationship with Matthew might look that way in just a few years; she’d only had sex the once, now, but Ute had had it many times and she was still disinterested in it; Elli imagined she would be this way too. Only she hoped she’d be married sooner than Dylan and Ute; she didn’t want to have a long engagement that stretched on and on indefinitely the way theirs did. That was one way in which she hoped that she and Matthew could be different from Ute and her relationship.

Nicky was the one in their friend-group who was different. But Elli liked having her input because she had such a different perspective and life experience. Often she could see angles in the situations of Elli’s life that neither Elli nor Ute could see. As a result, Elli valued her friendship with Nicky just as much as the one she had with Ute.

Nicky was a good-looking girl, too. She kept her blonde hair well-styled. Funnily, though her life experience and perspective was the least like Elli’s, she was very close to her in appearance. Like Elli, she had too much weight on the hips, about which she was also self-conscious in the same way Elli was. She was like Ute in her appearance too; like Ute, she had B-cup breasts, inspite of her wider and heavier hips. And like both Elli and Ute, and Dylan, she was also in her early 20s. Matthew was a little older than them all. He was in his mid 20s.

Nicky was the only one of the three of women to be single; and unlike the other two, she was a lesbian. Also unlike the two of them, she was very sexually active. She enjoyed sex a lot, in a way that Elli and Ute did not, and was very excited by her sexual prospects with women. Whenever she actually did get together with someone, she would often gush about it after the fact to her friends; she just couldn’t get enough of women, and as she often said to them, there were a lot of great women out there to get with and never enough time to get with all of them.

“So, Elli,” Ute said. “What brings you here today?”

“Matthew and I just had sex for the first time this afternoon,” Elli blurted out.

A look of surprise crossed Ute’s face when she heard this. “I thought you were waiting until after the wedding,” she said.

Elli shook her head. “Not anymore. That was the plan, but Matthew was just so eager— and I’ve kept him waiting so long all this time. I could tell he really appreciated finally getting to do it with me. He seemed excited— that was nice, I like to see him happy.”

“So how was it for you?” Nicky asked, from beside her.

Elli made a face. “It was alright... I didn’t like it that much, but it was fine. The actual act of having sex is fine enough, but all the extra stuff is a little frustrating for me. You know, the foreplay, the extra touching, the dirty talk; Matthew did all of that stuff too, but it really didn’t do anything for me. I would have preferred just the plain sex; in, out, done. I thought I might be more interested in sex after having it, but I’m not sure I’ll ever change my mind now. I didn’t see anything in it that was worth changing my mind over, let alone my life.”

“That’s how I felt,” Ute agreed, with a nod. “I’ve never changed my mind. Not in all these years. I still don’t really like sex— Dylan loves it though, but he doesn’t get much of it from me. Every now and again, I do agree to have it because I know he appreciates and enjoys it, but it doesn’t do anything for me when I do.”

“That’ll probably be how it is for me, I think,” Elli said. “But can I ask you— does he ever ask you for— oral sex?”

“No, he stopped asking for that a long time ago,” Ute answered. “I never gave it to him; he gave up on it.”

“Matthew wanted me to give it to him today, after we were done having sex,” Elli said. “I wasn’t willing to give it, though. I had a hard enough time with basic extras like foreplay and fondling; oral sex is way more extreme even than those, and they were already almost too much for me; I just couldn’t wrap my head around sucking him, sucking his cock. It just seemed way too weird to actually do. See, it feels weird even to say.”

“Usually I’m of the opposite opinion as you two girls when it comes to sex,” Nicky joined in. “But you’ve got me on your side here— I would have absolutely no interest in giving oral sex to a man either. I quite like doing it with women; but it’s a very different thing there.”

It was such a typically Nicky thing to say that Elli couldn’t help but laugh.

“But seriously,” Elli said, when she’d finished laughing. “Do you have any advice, Ute? If he asks again? Or asks often?”

Ute shrugged. “Just communicate with him the way you always do. He never pushed you to have sex before you were ready; he left it up to you, and waited. So he’ll probably be willing to wait around forever if you never want to go as far as having oral sex with him. He’s marrying you, for goodness sake. It’s not like he’ll reject you or leave you now that he’s promised to make the ultimate commitment to you, and marry you— spend his life with you.”

This was sensible advice; Elli nodded in agreement. “So is there anything else going on?”

“Not really,” Ute said. “Things are pretty normal here. Nicky and were just talking about having a girl’s night in, in a week or two. Maybe three, depending how busy we all are. Are you interested?”

“Definitely!” Elli said. “Just keep me in the loop.”

“We definitely will,” Ute assured her.

“Did you guys hear the rumors, though?” Nicky piped up.

Elli frowned. “What rumors?”

“Apparently there’s this new thing called the bimbo virus,” Nicky said. “There have only been one or two cases— both were pretty far away from here, but apparently it could be a big deal if it’s not dealt with right. Since there have only been a few cases, they don’t really understand the symptoms or how it’s contracted, but we might be hearing a lot more about it in future if they don’t deal with it while it’s still at an early stage. And that’s to say nothing of a nefarious organization getting a hold of something like that and using it for their own ends. We could all get into a pretty bad situation if terrorists ever got a hold of it, and decided to use it for germ warfare.”

Ute waved Nicky off. “I’m sure the proper authorities will deal with whatever this bimbo virus thing is. Besides, you said those cases were happening far away from here. I bet no cases will ever happen here. That bimbo virus will never reach us— it’ll stay localized where it is. It’ll just be an epidemic over there, and it won’t spread. It won’t spread anywhere— certainly won’t spread here. It’s a far away problem; not a nearby problem. And I doubt any terrorists will ever get their hands on it, let alone engage in germ warfare. What are the odds of that, if there have only been one or two cases? We’ll never have to worry about this bimbo virus thing, or deal with it ourselves personally.”

“You’re probably right,” Nicky agreed, with a smiling nod.

The three friends went on talking for awhile, enjoying the hours as they passed. At last, when it was getting too late, Elli stood up and said her goodbyes to the others; Ute promised again to keep her up to date on their plan for the upcoming girl’s night in, and the three friends parted ways.

Elli walked back home again. How carefree she felt; there were so many things to look forward to in the near future. Planning the wedding; and now having a night in with just her friends too. Life was just perfect. She couldn’t imagine how anything could interfere with her happiness at that moment.

* * *

The bimbo virus was the thing to interrupt Elli’s present happiness in her life. It came from nowhere, and turned everything upside down. Putting the idea of all things like weddings and celebrations on indefinite hold, a cruel consequence for a newly engaged future bride to bear.

As it turned out, the bimbo virus was not so harmless. Ute had been wrong when she’d scoffed at the rumor Nicky had reported to them. Terrorists had gotten their hands on a strain of the new illness, who only knew when— maybe they’d had it years before the first few cases had appeared in the wild on their own. Or maybe they had been the ones behind those first two infections, but whatever the case, just as there were rumblings about this new illness, that terror group had been ready with a specifically engineered strain of it, which they had released— and which had then spread like wildfire, changing the lives of Elli and everyone she knew.

As an illness, it wasn’t so harmless. Even though it had been just a few weeks since that rumor had cropped up, which Nicky had heard, that bimbo virus had broken out in earnest, spreading as a pandemic far and wide, from the distant place it had originated to reach the region that Elli, Nicky and Ute all lived in. It had spread so quickly that it had left many of the experts baffled; it just traveled so fast.

Nicky had heard other rumors, too, after this first one. That one had been pretty tame compared to some of the ones Nicky had heard since. It had only been a rumor about the existence of the bimbo virus. The biggest rumor Nicky had heard since that first one was the rumor of germ warfare— that some malicious actors were interested in the potential of this virus; interested in engineering it themselves so they could release it and cause the everyday life that had existed before to completely breakdown. When Nicky had first shared this room, Elli had been skeptical, trying to figure out what to believe in this strange new world. But even then, she’d thought that the germ warfare rumor was probably as likely to be true as anything else.

It had started as only a rumor; and a generalized fear that some people like Nicky had felt long before it had actually happened. But this rumor had been confirmed later— at least by the terrorists themselves, if not any of the authorities. Apparently, this terrorist organization had let their strain of the virus loose, and they knew it was their strain because they had given it certain qualities that only it had, and none of the other naturally evolved strains did.

The terrorists had publicly claimed ownership over the ensuing chaos that broke out in the wake of this bimbo virus pandemic, and claimed it proudly. It seemed that, as the terrorists had intended, life as Elli and everyone she knew was completely changed. Normal life couldn’t go on they way it had been before, not at all. Which meant no weddings until who knew when. It seemed there was no end in sight.

And no one official would willingly comment on the fact that the terrorists had claimed credit for it— probably to terrified to face up to the truth. Elli didn’t blame them. If it was true— and she wasn’t sure it was— that would mean germ warfare like this could happen again; would mean other terrorists might be watching what was happening right now and taking notes— meant that this could keep happening again and again every year with new terrorists and new diseases.

It raised the very frightening possibility that, maybe, things would be like this forever, same everyday chaos, new year, new disease, new terrorists. Elli didn’t blame the officials for refusing to comment. If they’d acknowledged the terrorists’ claims, or even actually confirmed, it probably would have caused a widepread panic. Right now everyone official seemed to be doing everything they could to maintain what was left of peace and calm— most people seemed on the verge of panic at all times now, in this strange new world with its new rules.

After such a wide-spread outbreak, a lot more was known about the bimbo virus than had been known in earlier days. It was a virus that only affectedwomen; no one quite knew why, or if this was one of the characteristics that only existed in the germ warfare strain. The terrorists refused to confirm that much. But whatever the case, men were completely immune to it.

It was also known that this virus spread through saliva, and other bodily fluids. Upon becoming infected, the sex drive of an infectee would rise continuously. And once it had risen too high, the infectee would not be able to stop masturbating, no matter where she was at the time of masturbation. She would be driven totally mad if another person tried to interfere and stop her from doing it.

Initially, as the infection spread, the infectee would try to fight its influences. But with the first orgasm, and then each subsequent orgasm after, the woman’s I.Q. would drop little by little, and her hunger for pussy and cock would grow greater and greater.

Along with the mental changes it brought, this virus also encouraged physical changes in the woman’s body. Her breasts would grow, and her ass too, until she became a bimbo with puffy lips. Her hair would also change, shifting in color to platinum blonde, or pure pink.

Once the infectee orgasmed, her sex drive would decrease for a moment. But it would start increasing again if she smelled pussy, or cock. Infectees also put out pheromones, which the uninfected, whether they were men or women, found irresistible. Sadly, this meant that the women among them would not remain uninfected for long, and would become infected themselves shortly after, if they followed the call of the pheromones and got in range of the infectee— and especially if they allowed themselved to be touched by her.

As the pheromones took effect, the minds of those women in its range of influence would become foggy, driving them to fuck mindlessly. And as the infectee began pleasuring them, they would masturbate through it, becoming dumber and dumber the entire time. After this, at the end of this process, there was always one of two outcomes. Either the infected woman’s hair turned blonde— or it turned pink.

The blonde-haired infectees became completely dumb, giggly bimbos, constantly horny. The pink-haired infectees suffered from a slower process; only slowly changing into mindless, masturbating sucking and licking machines. But no matter which kind of infected a subject was, the changes caused by the bimbo virus were permanent. All changes lasted forever.

At least, this was what the authorities claimed. Elli didn’t trust them— and frankly, she didn’t believe the bimbo virus was real. She had not been taking any of the precautions that the public health organizations were pushing for, because she was so sure that it didn’t really exist. It was all just an elaborate hoax, from Elli’s perspective, and the terrorists were in on it. It was frightening to be one of the one people who knew the truth about it— but it did bring peace of mind, too. Elli wasn’t so afraid of it the way everyone else was. She knew it wasn’t real, so she knew it couldn’t really hurt her.

Despite the outbreak of the bimbo virus, the plans that Elli and her friends had made a few weeks before were still on. So together, on a saturday evening, Elli and Nicky went to see Ute at her house. Together, they would all enjoy a girl’s night in. Though then when they’d first envisioned it. Every night was a night in now, but at least the three of them still liked to spend time in each other’s company.

Matthew and Dylan were out together too, at the cinema watching the latest Sci-Fi movie. Life had changed very little for them since the outbreak— or, since the fake outbreak, from Elli’s perspective. They, like all men, were completely immune to it, and they didn’t have to be careful at all. There was no chance of them contracting it.

Maybe that had been one of the motivations in engineering the hoax, Elli thought. To keep women cooped up inside and give the men free run. But it was only one of many possible theories— it would take a long time before the world understood the truth. It would be a long time before people new the real reason that the hoax had been arranged. But it was one possible explanation of many, until then.

Still, Ute, Elli and Nicky didn’t mind staying home without the men.

They were, so far, talking about the bimbo virus as they often did.

“I still say it’s a hoax,” Elli said.

“I don’t think it is,” Nicky argued. “All the rumors I heard about it earlier have turned out to be true; and the more that comes out about it, the more nervous I get.”

“Yeah, it’s pretty scary,” Ute agreed. “I really don’t want to catch it. I’ve been so careful— I hardly ever go out at all anymore. Even when I absolutely have to, I don’t want to, and I avoid it if I can. And I’ve been making sure to strictly follow all the public health guidelines that the health organization has come out.”

Elli snorted. Typical Ute, following the rules and making sure everything was proper. She wished Ute was more of a free-thinker like her— like Nicky. Though Elli had so far been disappointed that free-thinking Nicky had refused to take the evidence of the hoax she’d showed her seriously.

“I’ve been doing the same,” Nicky responded to Ute. “I don’t like going out either, anymore. I’m looking forward to a nice quiet night in here— maybe with a little music on in the background, the three of us chatting.”

“That sounds good to me too,” Ute said, in relief. “Then we don’t have to go out.”

And even though Elli didn’t necessarily agree that this whole bimbo virus thing was legitimate, she did think that sounded like it would be a good night.

They started off by turning on the news; the top story was, again, more reporting on the bimbo virus. Tonight, they were documenting some of the extreme changes that recent subjects were exhibiting; huge breasts, huge asses, the change in hair color— the insatiable horniness. It was disturbing footage. Elli could comfort herself with the assurance that it wasn’t real— but Nicky and Ute, knowing it was real, had no such comfort available to them.

The reporter wrapped up the segment with another reminder— that all women were to stay home, to avoid any chance of becoming infected.

Before the news could continue on to its next segment, Ute turned off the TV. “Let’s think of something else,” she said. “I don’t think I can stand to hear anything else about the bimbo virus today. It’s too upsetting.”

“I agree,” Nicky said. “Let’s talk about something else and take our minds off it completely.”

Elli thought her friends were blowing things out of proportion, but she didn’t really feel like complaining. She was as fine with chatting as she was with watching the news. She could at least admit that it was a relief not to be hearing about the bimbo virus anymore. Some of the footage — even if it was faked! — was disturbing, and unpleasant to watch.

Elli was noticing something though... she was hot. She felt hot.

Why was she getting hot? She didn’t understand it. She wasn’t wearing heavy clothing— Ute’s house was cool enough inside. She shouldn’t be feeling like this.

Unbidden, memories of the previous news broadcast entered her mind. One of the symptoms of the bimbo virus was feeling hot

No, she couldn’t have it. It wasn’t even real. She wouldn’t accept the idea.

But she was hot. So hot the only thing she could think about was getting water onto her face. She wished she was anywhere but in the living room right now. She hated being there— she didn’t want to be there, feeling hot.

It had to be the living room’s fault that she was feeling this way; the temperature controls must be wonky in here. The heat problem was not with her— it was with the room, and she hated this room and she didn’t want to be in it at all anymore.

It did disturb her, though, that her friends, sitting in the very same room as her, seemed cold and not hot— and very cold. Ute had pulled a sweater on to warm up.

Still, it had to be the room. It wasn’t her. It couldn’t be her. She hated this room, hated being here, wanted to leave and go somewhere else where it would not feel like this, would not be like this at all. She wanted to be somewhere cool; she was dreaming of walk-in freezers, and supermarket refrigerators that let their coolness out when you opened their glass doors— dreaming about swimming pools, dreaming about diving headfirst into dark water.

She’d gone swimming in a frozen lake in the middle of winter once— she was remembering that now. She missed it. She wished she was there right now; remembered how refreshing, though terrifying— the surface of the lake had been frozen, and she’d had to dive through and break the ice to get in. And once in the water, it had been so cold it had shocked her body so that at first she could only get wheezing gasps. Then it took her awhile to adjust and be able to swim. Even so, she’d stayed in too long— and more than once had almost gotten trapped under the ice where it was still unbroken. After she’d come out she’d had tremors from the cold, and had started getting frost-nip in some of her extremities. She’d had to warm up a long time to recover.

She would trade everything she owned now to get back there— her house, her car, even her engagement ring. She felt a twinge when she thought that, at first. But she was only getting hotter, sweat pouring down her face, and pretty soon she was thinking of trading that engagement ring to get back to that winter-lake. Even though the lake was still there, it wasn’t a lake in winter now, since it wasn’t the winter season. There would be no ice there at all.

Elli was thinking of trading her soul to get to that winter-lake. If it had been an option, she would have done it. What she wouldn’t have given to crash through that ice. To wheeze, unable to breathe apart from those crackling gasps of shock. She’d have willingly contracted frost-nip, frost-bite, frost-bite to the point of amputation— would happily have died of hypothermia, with a smile on her face, if she could only be there. (Though to be fair, at the end, she would feel just as warm as she did now as her body were shutting down.)

She was so hot. She couldn’t stand it anymore; and she was very pointedly trying not to listen to the little voice whispering inside her that fever was one of the symptoms of the bimbo virus. She couldn’t sell her soul or trade her engagement ring to get to the frozen lake; nor did she have a walk-in freezer handy, or the frozen aisle at a supermarket.

But she could try to cool down, all the same— albeit in a less satisfying way. She’d just go to the bathroom, and splash some water on her face. That would help her cool down.

She left the living room in such a rush that she didn’t say anything to her friends first, just left with no explanation. She was too hot to stay and tell them what she was doing.

She reached the bathroom, where she began splashing water on her face at Ute’s sink.

She looked in the mirror— she could see the sweat on her skin. Then she dipped her head back into the sink, splashing the water on at close range.

She stood and looked in the mirror again— and let out a cry. That image—! That image was horrifically wrong! When she’d looked in the mirror, her hair had been red. Now, the hair of the reflection that stared back at her was plantinum blonde. And she was feeling hotter. And it wasn’t just heat she was feeling, she realized— it was arousal.

The little voice was still whispering, and she didn’t want to hear it. Women infected with the bimbo virus experienced a change in hair color, either to platinum blonde or pure pink. Women infected with the bimbo virus experienced fever, felt hot and couldn’t cool down.

Her heart was crying out in anguish in her chest. She didn’t want to have it. Didn’t want it to be real, it couldn’t be real, it was too horrible. Everyone had told her it was real, and she hadn’t listened, hadn’t been careful. Hadn’t wanted it to be real, even then— she should have. It was real, and now she had it. It seemed unfair that she’d only realized the bimbo virus existed as it took complete effect over her. But she guessed it was her own fault— it was all her own fault.

She was getting hotter still, but the heat was changing. It was not only a craving for coolness— which the water she’d been splashing on her face before had not even begun to sate. No, she was craving something to put in her mouth. She wanted to lick, or suck on something. Or rather, someone… she wished there was a cock or a pussy handy… she wanted to be sucking one right now.

She was back to the frustration from before, but it was changed. She no longer wanted to relocate, be somewhere else. She wanted to be doing something else; sucking or licking, cock or pussy. She was getting turned on just thinking about it. And though the source of her frustration had changed, it also felt depressingly similar. She wanted things to be different, and they weren’t. She wanted things that weren’t around, weren’t here yet, might never come. She wanted to pleasure someone orally, and there was no one there!

It wasn’t fair. Elli burst into frustrated tears; her hair was even blonder than a minute before, in the reflection. This had to be its end-state of recoloration now.

But oh— Elli was feeling new things in her body, now. Feeling more than a craving to suck. She was really getting turned on now. She wanted to start masturbating. This, at least, she could do. Finally, something she could do— but her clothes were in the way. At least she could change that.

She stripped naked, looking at herself in the mirror again. The image had changed again. Her breasts were bigger, and were still getting bigger. Her ass was bigger, and still getting bigger.

The image of her expanding body was comical— Elli couldn’t help but point, and laugh at it, as if there were some audience to laugh with her. Breasts getting big— ass getting big. Two beachballs on her chest, on her ass— her waist still thin, though a little stretched in some places to curve around the additions to her form. A loud giggling that was too loud to be hers, echoing in her ears.

Oh, she was supposed to be masturbating, wasn’t she? She’d forgotten. She’d been having too much fun laughing. She remembered now— she’d do it.

She was wet in her pussy when she touched down. Wet and spilling. Her mind was too hazed to understand, but she was putting out the pheromones of the disease too, though she didn’t know it.

Elli didn’t care about what was happening anymore. Didn’t care about anything. She’d found god, and it was this feeling: the feeling of her hand rocking between her legs, the feeling of her knuckles scraping past her gaping entrance, one knuckle dipping inside and her cunt slurping it. The slurp had been inadvertent, but that first orgasm that resulted was very real, and after it was done, Elli felt even more confused. But she still didn’t care. Pleasure was purpose. Feeling like this was purpose. It was the only thing that mattered. She felt good. She felt horny and good, and it was good to feel good and feel like this, and she only ever wanted to do that— it made her giggle again.

Her other hand was groping one of her new, huge humongous breasts. She liked her humongous breasts— they were good too. Big breasts good— big ass good— she laughed again— she released her breast, and groped at one of her ass cheeks. Her other hand was still playing in her pussy.

Whether breast or ass-cheek, both were too big to fit in her hand. If she tried to hold them, flesh spilled out over her fingers, drooping and loose in bunches of it because there was just so much of it. She kept groping at her ass— she came again. After that time, her thoughts were shorter, simpler, but she was only getting hornier. Coming meant… coming was s’posed… it was supposed to… after you came, less frustration. She couldn’t think the whole thought.

But she was still feeling frustrated. She was only more turned on than she had been before. She needed to come… if she came again, this time it would relieve her. She masturbated more furiously, trading the grip on her ass for a grip on her breast. She kneaded it, as loose flesh fell out between her fingers, getting more and more extremely turned on— she came. Only got hotter. Came. Only got more desperate to come. Came— she was the most turned on she’d ever been, then came again and realized this was the most turned on she’d ever been. No, this. No, this… what had she been comparing before? She’d lost track…

She’d come enough times that she’d completely forgotten everything. Had lost all parts of herself. Was only a mindless, helpless bimbo, giggling as she was desperately trying to come again; succeeding, then trying even more desperately. She couldn’t speak, couldn’t think, couldn’t remember. Could occasionally laugh and giggle— then pretty soon lost the ability even to do that. The only thing she knew how to do was keep touching herself, so she kept doing that.

It was at this moment that there was a knock on the door.

Of course, it was Nicky on the other side. She’d started to worry about Elli. As a general rule she was more attentive to Elli than others. Sometimes even more attentive to Elli than Matthew. She’d never told her, but she loved her secretly. With a secret love she could not speak, a secret love she could never confess, a secret love that, if Elli ever left her life, she would still hold years later, and remember with a twinge as each year marched on, making its past existence seem increasingly farcical as it became longer and longer ago. This long—? This long—? And I still—?

She already did this, really. She’d been in love with Elli almost as long as they’d been friends, and they’d been friends a long time. Often in the morning she did stand by the mirror. This long? This long? And I still?

She did still love her— so she was very aware of exactly how long Elli had been in the bathroom. And very aware of the fact that Elli had gotten up and gone to the bathroom without first excusing herself, something she almost never did— and of the fact that Elli had… almost… looked like she’d been sweating.

There was no answer when Nicky knocked, so she knocked again. “Elli? Are you alright in there? You went in there a while ago, and you didn’t say anything first. I’m getting worried… and Ute went out to the store for a few minutes, she ran out of an essential item, so she had to make an emergency run on short notice… I’m getting lonely out here,” Nicky half-joked, hoping she could stir her friend into sympathy, and encourage her to come out. Though she feared she might find something a lot worse than an unimpressed, unappreciative, lacking-in-sense-of-humor friend inside.

“Elli?” Nicky knocked harder, shaking the knob with her other hand. Wait, the door wasn’t locked…? Dare she go in?

She dared.

It was horror waiting inside after all. One look at Elli, and Nicky knew. She had the virus, and she was far along— she was drooling, beyond the need for speech, even beyond the symptom of constant giggling— only one mindless thought left in her head. Needing to come.

And if Nicky was in proximity to her, it meant she was at least being impacted by the virus herself, if not infected by it yet. She’d been taking in Elli’s phermonones, probably for minutes, if not longer. She didn’t know how far they could circulate in a space like the ground floor of Ute’s house. If they could go far, then she’d been getting them as long as Elli had been in here. If not, she’d been getting them at least as long as she’d been standing outside the door. Come to think of it, she was feeling woozy herself— to woozy to turn and leave— to turn away before Elli could—

She dropped onto her knees, lining her mouth up with Nicky’s clit.

— do that.

Nicky tried to push Elli back, and keep her mouth from touching down. If Elli touched her, she would be infected. But the pheromones made her weak— she couldn’t— she couldn’t—

Elli’s lips closed around Nicky’s clit, sucking it into her mouth. God— no— it was so wrong— it was bad. Elli’s saliva was infected, and her infected fluids were mixing with Nicky’s as-yet still healthy ones; getting absorbed into her skin, infecting her inside.

This was like some cruel, sick cosmic joke on her. How many nights had she dreamed of Elli kneeling, dreamed of Elli wanting to lick her, dreamed of Elli licking her before having to roll over and go for another round with whoever she’d taken to bed that night to work out the tension… and this was how it happened? This thing— it wasn’t Elli anymore. It wasn’t her friend, the woman she loved. That woman had red hair, not platinum blonde. She was only a C-cup; she had a little too much weight on the hips, but nowhere near that much.

Nicky was surprised to find she was crying; feeling an elegy for Elli even if she couldn’t say one. Or think one.

The thing wasn’t even good at licking. It was desperate and unfocused— a consequence of mindlessness, Nicky guessed. She’d always imagined Elli would be good at it. And even if the real Elli hadn’t been— she’d never know now— Nicky would have been thrilled to have the first-hand knowledge that she was terrible at it. It would have meant that Elli, on some level, wanted her, and was willing to sleep with her at all— the real Elli. Nicky would have given anything if that were true.

But Elli hadn’t wanted her, hadn’t even known how she felt, and she never would have fucked like this even if she had; if she had wanted to fuck Nicky at all, even if she’d been bad at it, her worst would still have been better than this. Her nightmarishly bad would still have been better than this. Elli never would have done it like this.

Nicky hated everything about this thing. It wasn’t Elli—

Hmm. Well, maybe she’d spoken too soon before when she’d said the thing wasn’t any good at licking. That was starting to feel like something— oh, it was… that almost felt good…

Nicky let out a moan, then immediately hated herself for it. No, she had to fight this. The thing was starting to infect her. Yes, she was getting hot… already she was getting hot. She was thinking of the ocean on a summer day, a pool in the mid-afternoon if it was an outdoor pool, or a pool at any time of day if it was an indoor pool. She was hot. She was warm— getting hot.

She couldn’t allow herself to think this way. The bimbo virus was making her this way. And thinking about relief, thinking about things that would make her cool down was betraying herself, playing right into what the virus was encouraging. As if it were sentient… Nicky knew it wasn’t really— maybe this was her mind already sliding off-kilter and warping?— but it was so hostile towards her and so dangerous in general it was hard not to personify it.

She had to think of other things— not how hot she was, not of cool things she wished she had right now, like ice-cream, or ice cubes on the back of her neck— or the fact that Elli was gone, she would never talk to her friend again, the bimbo that the virus had left behind was here for good now and the virus was going to do the same thing to Nicky. Her eyes were misting again— she should think of nothing, try to feel nothing, so she could hold out against the virus as long as possible —

— Oh. That was a thought— Nicky didn’t like it. She could see herself, in her mind, but she didn’t look like her. Her breasts were way too huge… her ass too, and she had that sickly color of pure pink hair on her head that only the infected wore. There was an endless parade of— people. Or… at least sexual partners, but all Nicky seemed to be doing with them was sucking and licking their genitals, one after another. Even when she pulled away to move from one to the next, her thick, puffy lips were still working silently to purse forward, licking and sucking phantom things that weren’t there. Things that were absent; and all the time, Nicky’s hand stayed between her legs, rubbing her clit endlessly in a repeating circle.

There was no light in Nicky’s eyes— she could see that she was nothing more than a mindless sucking and licking machine, under that pink hair. That was what the bimbo virus wanted to make her; a masturbating sucker and licker, sucking pussy, sucking cock endlessly and forever, never stopping.

Nicky tried to remind herself the virus wasn’t sentient— but her head was starting to get confused. It seemed villainous to her, felt like an enemy that wanted to shame and humiliate her, changing her forever into just a suck-machine that would suck and suck and never stop and she was feeling turned on now as she thought about it. She was lubricating against the-thing-that-wasn’t-Elli’s mouth, gushing and smearing arousal on it’s face.

No! She didn’t want this— she hated it! The anger brought a flash of adrenaline, which she tried to use to shove the thing off of her and stop it licking, even though she knew the infection was already inside, and it was already too late.

She couldn’t think right— only knew she didn’t want this. She didn’t want to be that sucking and licking thing she’d seen in her head, still working her lips on empty air even when there was nothing there to suck— and she didn’t want to feel turned on, didn’t want to feel herself getting more turned on as she was sucked herself by the remnants of the woman she’d loved. Each and every suck was turning her into more of that thing she’d seen, making her more like it, and she didn’t want that!She would not let the bimbo virus win — she knew it was thinking about her, scheming, wanting to humiliate her and bring her downfall. She wouldn’t let it win!

But even with the adrenaline, Nicky wasn’t strong enough to shove Elli off. No, not Elli, the thing— but for a second she forgot why the distinction mattered. She was getting delirious, she was so hot, and getting forgetful too. Her chest felt heavy; her back was sore, like she was being handed new weight, heavy weight to carry. She looked down, she could see… her breasts were balooning out— she felt the same happening with her ass.

That was… that was what happened… the virus was doing this to her, she thought with difficulty. She had to fight it again. She wouldn’t be the little licker it wanted her to be. She didn’t want to be that. She wanted to be more than that— human. Herself.

It wasn’t even that she minded licking so much— even licking men on their cocks— she was still coherent enough to remember she hadn’t liked that, hadn’t liked being with men before… how long would she remember that now?

No, what was offensive to her was the mindlessness of the sucking. The loss of her ability to think, to decide. She’d given plenty of oral in her life, and she’d never had any complaints. She had some skill at it, which she took pride in. But this kind of sucking off seemed like a perversion of everything she’d ever done or ever experienced. It was just… mechanical. Repetitive, robotic— neverending. It offended Nicky as a lover, as a giver and receiver of oral sex.

It was the virus— it was all the virus’ fault. It was laughing at her, doing this intentionally. It had thought, it had planned out, it wanted her to become—

Nicky felt the first orgasm take over her body. There was a moment— a flash of insane, manic happiness. Then she was left weaker after, and more confused. The image in her mind was becoming clearer. She was licking— she was sucking— her lips moved on empty air inbetween, and her hand never stopped dancing between her legs. She never stopped sucking. It— it never stopped— she never stopped, because she— no! not her! that version of her. it wasn’t her! — was an unstoppable little bimbo that would never stop sucking others off, let alone touching herself.

Nicky felt the tears that had been misting in her eyes intermittently finally spill free— she didn’t want to be nothing, didn’t want to go into nothingness— but she was getting more turned on, and the images in her head were only becoming clearer. They were crowding everything out, drowning out all the rest of the contents in her head, making it so there was nothing else in there.

Elli kept sucking her— was she supposed to call her something else? why? — Nicky came again. The happiness last longer that time, a few seconds instead of just one.

After it faded, Nicky realized she was naked, and couldn’t remember when or why it had happened. She realized she had pure pink hair, too, and didn’t know why that was wrong. Then she came again, and she wasn’t so worried about it. She felt happy again, for almost a whole minute that time. Pretty little sucking-machines like her didn’t need to know things like that, didn’t need to understand why things were the way they were. They just need to suck and suck and keep working their pussies like the good bimbos they were as they kept sucking forever.

There was a death flare of Nicky’s individuality between the next orgasm and the one after it. Something like a star going supernova— a moment in which she felt, once more, that she hated everything about what she was becoming, about what she now was, and even if this was her last moment, she would resist right until the end of it, if only to prove a pointless point. She was Nicky— she’d been human— she’d loved Elli, and a lot of other things too, and she was more than a sucking-machine, even if that was what this malicious, awful virus was trying to make her.

Then after Elli brought Nicky to orgasm again, it was all forgotten; Nicky’s mind was gone. Her eyes rolled up in pleasure at the realization; she was manically happy and it didn’t fade this time. Drool spilled free, and Elli got out of the way just in time for Nicky to wet herself in pleasure at the acceptance of her new mindless state.

Ute came back from the supermarket. Elli had still yet to return to the living room from the bathroom— and Nicky was nowhere to be found either. There was a strange musky scent in the air that was potent. Ute couldn’t place it. She didn’t know what it was, but it was making her feel a little unsteady on her feet. Still. She’d better find her friends.

“Nicky? Elli?” She called. The smell got stronger as she went down the hallway towards the bathroom. This had been the one that Elli had locked herself in, hadn’t it? Hadn’t—

When Ute reached the bathroom, the door was open. Ute didn’t understand what she was seeing first. A writhing mass of flesh—? What—?

She realized with a sinking feeling that she had found her friends. They were mindless bimbos now, both sucking each other at the same time— coming, twitching on each other’s lips. Again— again— Ute was mesmerized by the image. Actually, she seemed to be frozen in place, standing here— she shouldn’t be watching. The pheromones were affecting her— she had to leave while she was still clean. Had to leave before she got infected—

After a long time standing there and watching, Ute was starting to get pretty turned on. The pheromones were in her head, making her horny— making her wish one of the two bimbos was paying attention of her. But no, that was wrong thinking. If they paid attention to her, they would infect her. She didn’t want that! She didn’t want to be a bimbo! She’d tried to be so careful ever since the outbreak, had tried to avoid contracting it. She’d endured a lot of inconveniences as a result— if she let herself get infected now, willingly, then it had all been for nothing!

The bimbos were slow to realize she was there, but eventually they did realize. They both stopped, and stood, slowly walking towards Ute. They were coming for her, coming to infect. She didn’t want to be infected, but she wasn’t moving. She was paralyzed— paralyzed— only standing there staring, even as her legs shook in terror— they were coming to—

The one she thought might have been Nicky once, the one with that pure pink hair— her lips were working and sucking on the empty air, and her hand was masturbating mindlessly between her legs as she got closer, as if she wasn’t even aware of it. Every now and then her body spasmed as the bimbo brought itself to orgasm without even being aware of it. It just kept doing what it was doing over and over, without ever showing any signs of stopping.

Ute shook her head, already crying nervous tears. They were going to make her like that and she didn’t want to be. She didn’t want to be like that, she didn’t want to be infected! But her legs weren’t moving when she needed to run!

When the two bimbos reached her, it was Nicky who kneeled and oh god— Nicky had used to brag about her skills as a lover, particularly as a giver of oral sex, but oh no, she was just too good— even so soon, Ute’s legs bowed and she almost collapsed— was she—? yes, she was, but how could—? She never came this fast; it took her a long time to come at all, if she even could, and then it was weak and feeble, but she was already shaking with pleasurable aftershocks, and Nicky’s far too talented tongue was already tracing the pattern of her next orgasm out.

Ute tried to jump back and away, but she was as paralyzed as ever. Had the pheromones done this to her? Were they the thing that was keeping her prisoner? There was no answer for her.

When Nicky kneeled and started sucking, Elli remained standing, and put her thick, now plump pouty lips right on Ute’s— kissing again and again. Kissing— Ute came— Kissing— Ute came— Kissing— she was forgetting. She was so happy! She was so happy she was giggling between kisses. So hot, warm, thrusting against the tongue and mouth that knew just how to lick and suck her; she was a bimbo and becoming more and more like one with each passing minute.

Hands kneading her breasts, sometimes sucking there too, joining in with the lower sucking and Ute was forgetting everything, language, her name, everything, everything was going— she was bigger, but that was normal. Bimbos were big like this. Bimbos had platinum blonde hair like this, as she could see in the corner of the hall mirror. She was a bimbo, it made her happy— she was a bimbo, she should look this.

Then she forgot how to be aware even of this. Forgot everything but how to feel pleasure. Forgot everything but the compulsion to come.

It was to this scene that Matthew and Dylan returned when they got home from their movie: both their fiancées long-since bimbofied, and their other friend Nicky suffering the same fate, all three women a tangle of lust, sucking and licking and fucking each other with vacant and empty eyes.

Matthew and Dylan also felt affected by the pheromones in the air. They couldn’t help but think how sexy these new bimbos were. And they were all three of them inside Dylan’s house. How lucky— they could keep them here forever, and share them. They looked like they knew what they were doing. And since Matthew and Dylan were men, they could enjoy them themselves without any fear of becoming infected.

Each man stripped naked, and directed the attentions of their former fiancées to their cocks— relishing in finally getting oral sex from them both after having to wait for it for so long. As they got sucked off by their bimbos, they kept Nicky between the two of them, fondling her breasts and pussy while her mouth worked on nothing and she didn’t seem to know it. Masturbating her more and more— wanting to make her even more of a bimbo, telling her she was a good little bimbo and she always wanted to be, as they forced her mind to deteriorate more— wanting to make all the women even more bimbo-like because it was just so much fun to do that to their minds…

Matthew and Dylan were having a good time, and they could keep having a good time all night, and all day tomorrow; and forever. They had their very own trio of bimbos now— and the fun never had to stop.

* * *