The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of an Analyst

Part 13

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2023

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

She went under so easily now.

Grinning, Ethan gazed down at Madison, the girl sprawled face-down on her own bed, amidst the rumpled sheets. So naked. So vulnerable.

If anything, her mind was even more exposed.

It didn’t hurt to make sure.

“Drifting down, so much deeper into trance. With every breath, so calm, so slow, drifting deeper and deeper. Counting down now, from ten. With every number, letting go. Nine. Floating away, deeper and deeper. Eight. So good to let your thoughts go. Seven. All your thoughts, drifting away as you count down. Six. Feeling your mind emptying as you float down. Five. So easy to let go and sink deeper. Four. No thoughts in your head. Three. Falling deeper and deeper into trance. Two. Deeper now than you’ve ever been. One. So deep now. So empty.”

He paused there, his head tilting to one side as he regarded Madison. With one hand he stroked the length of her back, reached between her legs. There was no reaction. Nothing. Her eyes were open, but staring emptily. It was as if there was nothing behind them.

It was just as he wanted.

“There’s only my voice. My voice tells you the truth. You believe what my voice tells you.”

He had so many more things to tell her.

“Wake up, sleepy head.”

Madison moaned and stretched. It took her a moment to remember where she was. On her own bed. In her on apartment.

Where Ethan had fucked her arse.

Something about that should worry her. But it didn’t. She felt so good. Better than good. Amazing, wonderful, blissful, a glow radiating through her whole body. Had she fallen asleep? She must have, given what he said and the cobwebs in her head. She wasn’t sure why she’d done that. She wished she hadn’t.

If she hadn’t she might have been able to get him to fuck her arse again.

Maybe she still could. They were both naked. In bed. Why wouldn’t he fuck her arse? She was still lying face-down. Slowly, Madison propped herself up on one arm, twisted her torso so he could see at least one of her breasts. Then she brought her free hand to the breast nearest him, slowly stroked it, played with her nipple.

It felt so good. Her whole body felt so good. Not as good as when she was being fucked. But the wonderful feeling was still there. How full she’d felt. How hard she’d cum. God, she could still feel the aftershocks, the sensation sharpening as she flicked her nipple.

He had to want to do her again. Maybe she should feel shame at this, displaying herself so wantonly, almost begging for it.

She didn’t feel any shame at all, just the need.

An addict’s need.

She didn’t care.

“God, you’re acting like such a slut.”

“So what if I am?” Madison shrugged, her hand still playing at her breast. It didn’t matter. Whatever it took to get what she needed.

“You want me to fuck your arse again?” Ethan smiled, that infuriating, lop-sided smile.

Madison didn’t care about his smile. If he was fucking her arse she wouldn’t see that smile.

“Yes. I do. Please.” Her hand moved from her breast to her buttocks, playing over them, offering herself.

“Put that hand back on your tit,” Ethan ordered.

Madison’s hand flew to obey. Maybe if she did what he wanted, she’d get what she wanted.

“You want it bad, don’t you?” Ethan whispered, a cruel edge to his voice as his hand slipped between her legs, teased at her pussy lips. That was okay, better than okay, a delicious tease, as long as they stayed on the outside.

“Yes,” Madison breathed, God yes, her hips flexing, the contact from his fingers echoing through her body.

“Well, I’ve done you on your bed,” Ethan mused, his fingers now gently pulling at her clit. “What about if I wanted to do you somewhere else? Maybe up against the wall, holding your hands over your head. If I did that, you wouldn’t be able to move, your arms pinned and my cock in your arse. Would you let me do that?”

“Fuck yes,” Madison breathed. It sounded so hot. She’d be impaled on his cock, writhing. It sounded so good. Anything was good as long as she got her arse pounded.

“What about bent over your desk, in front of your computer. Could I do you there?”

“God, yes!” Madison cried. There was something deliciously wrong about that. Being taken in the place where she was supposed to do her work. Where she used the dildo on herself. She started to rise, only Ethan’s hand in the middle of her back stopping her before it returned to its maddening teasing of her lower lips.

“I didn’t say we were going to do it. I just wanted to know that you’d let me.”

“Oh, uh, uh, um, sure.” Madison didn’t know what he was getting at. Could hardly get the words out with the way his hand was alternating between her pussy and her arse. “Fuck! Please!”

“Yeah.” Even though she wasn’t looking Madison could hear the smile in Ethan’s voice. “On your bed. Up against the wall. Hell, I could do you against one of your windows. Let you neighbours see what sort of a slut you are. And you’d say yes, wouldn’t you? Wouldn’t you??” The last words emphasised by Ethan’s fingernails dragging down her labia.

“Yes, God, yes,” Madison cried. She didn’t care how humiliating it would be, the need flaming in her was too much for her to care. “Just do me. Fuck my arse!”

“You’ll do anything I say,” Ethan declared. “Anytime I tell you to do anything, you’ll do it.”

“What?” Madison cried, half turning before Ethan pushed her down again. That couldn’t be right. She wouldn’t just do what he wanted. Sure, she let him fuck her arse. But she needed that. She wasn’t going to let him just order her around. “No, I—”

“Oh come on, Madison,” Ethan laughed. “You’re wearing skirts and thongs because I told you to. You gave me a key to your room because I told you to. You let me feel you up whenever I like because I told you to. You’ll do anything I say, and you know why? Come on, you tell me why.”

No! That couldn’t be right. She wasn’t just some toy, something just for him to order around. She was her own person. She shouldn’t let anyone treat her like this. She-

Madison knew what she was.

The words welled up out of her, almost unbidden, automatic. But they were the truth. “I’m an addict.” She almost sobbed. But then she stopped herself. It was only the truth. “I’m addicted to having my arse fucked. I’m addicted to having my arse fucked by you. I don’t want to change it.”

“That’s right,” Ethan replied soothingly. “Good girl. Good little girl.”

Madison thought that maybe, just maybe, she should object to what he was saying. The words were demeaning, belittling her. But she couldn’t risk upsetting him.

Not when he had what she needed.

“And what will an addict do?”

“Any, anything,” Madison gasped, Ethan’s fingers now circling her anus. “An addict will lie, cheat, steal. Betray their morals, humiliate themselves, let themselves be abused. An addict will do anything to get what they want.”

They were her words. She knew they were true. She knew what addicts were like. What they’d do. They’d do anything.

Like let him call her whatever he wanted.

Let him humiliate her. Let him abuse her.

Like let him tell her what to do.

She’d do anything. Somehow Madison knew it. It was almost like she’d already told herself she would. Over and over and over. She felt like she had said it. Repeated it. Let it drill into her mind.

It was only what an addict would do.

“I’ll do anything, anything you say,” Madison gasped, her back arching as the tip of Ethan’s finger pressed at her rear opening. Maybe if she said that he’d fuck her arse. It would be worth it. Anything would be worth it. To make that need go away. To get that golden, blissful feeling as his cock filled up her arse. As she came and came and came.

Anything.

“Good girl,” Ethan said. “Such a good little girl.” Every time he said it, it was a little easier for Madison to hear. Every time her reaction was just a little less. Maybe it was okay. Maybe if she was good for him he’d give her what she needed.

“You’ll do anything I say. So here’s the first thing. You’ll never let any other guy but me fuck you. Tell me that.”

What? No! That was too much. She couldn’t let him control her like that. She couldn’t give up something like that. The choice of who to share her body with. They weren’t in a relationship. She couldn’t want this. But something inside her, something that used her voice, was urging her to agree. Giving her no choice. And was it such a big deal? Why would she want anyone else? It was Ethan’s cock she was addicted to. What did she need any other cock for?

Ethan’s cock gave her what she needed.

“I’ll never let any other guy but you fuck me.” More words. Words that felt familiar before they even left her mouth. “I don’t need any other cock.”

It felt so easy to say those words. Like they were the right thing to say.

Like she’d already said them so often.

And what did it matter? They were only words. And really, why did she need any other cock? When Ethan’s made her feel like she was floating on rainbows. So she could agree to that. The voice was telling her to agree. She didn’t need anyone else’s cock.

Ethan had what she needed.

“Good girl. Now just a couple more questions. You don’t want anyone to fuck your pussy, right? You don’t want anything in there?”

“God, no!” Madison exclaimed. Dirty. Don’t like it. Turns me off. Why would she want that?

“But you’ll let me fuck it if I want to.”

Nausea curled in Madison’s stomach, turning into a roiling, heaving space. She didn’t want anything in her pussy. She hated the idea. But that voice was telling her to agree. Her voice. That was telling her she’d agree to do anything he asked. Do anything he asked. It was so easy to think those words. To just float along and do what they said. The words were so familiar. Like she’d heard them so many times.

Said them so many times.

She believed them.

“O-okay,” she managed at last. She didn’t want him doing that. Knew that she’d hate it. But she’d put up with it.

To get what she wanted.

And maybe he wouldn’t do it that often. Ethan seemed to like fucking her arse. Maybe not as much as she liked getting it fucked, but even so. She’d let him have her pussy, if that was the price she had to pay. She could put up with it. She could put up with anything.

She’d do anything.

She was an addict.

To Madison’s relief, Ethan didn’t take her pussy that night. He took her against the wall, hands held over her head as he’d promised. Her naked breasts pressed against the wall, her cheek as well, her head turned. It didn’t matter, her body spasming, legs thrashing, as she came around that cock buried so gloriously in her arse, gasping, words spilling from her mouth. She’d have collapsed to the floor, unable to stand, only Ethan’s body, pressing her between him and the wall, keeping her upright.

It felt so good, molten bliss exploding through her, swamping her mind, as she came and came.

* * *

Ethan looked at Madison. He wasn’t hiding that he was looking at her, but the girl didn’t seem to notice. If anyone else was looking maybe she’d appear to be buried in her work, her attention fixed on her screen. Maybe she was. Or maybe she was just dreaming of the next time he’d fuck her arse.

It didn’t matter what she wanted.

Ethan sauntered over to where Madison sat, reached over her shoulder and grabbed a handful of her tit, the girl moaning in response. He didn’t care whether she actually liked being felt up or was just looking forward to having her arse fucked. She did what she was told.

“What colour’s your bra today?” It wasn’t as if needed to ask her. He just had to give her the nod and she’d be in the meeting room in a flash, naked and ready to have her arse fucked. By now, if he told her to, she’d rip her top off out here. But he liked making her tell him.

She was doing anything he told her.

“Blue,” Madison managed between moans.

“Nice,” Ethan grinned as he fondled her tit. “It’s a good colour for you.” Just for the Hell of it he undid the top two buttons of her blouse, flicked the edges of the garment aside so he could check the truth of her words.

Not surprisingly, she’d told him the truth.

“Now get moving,” he ordered, swatting her arse for good measure as she hurried out of her chair.

Madison didn’t even bother fixing her blouse as she headed for the meeting room. Why should she? She was going to be naked soon enough. And then he’d fuck her arse, anticipation flooding her.

At least, she hoped he would. He might want a blowjob. That was okay. Or he might want her pussy, the thought sending a wave of nausea through her. He’d only demanded that a couple of times, since that first night in her apartment. She didn’t enjoy it. Hated it really. Such a turn off, though it didn’t stop her being so wet. She’d even pretend she was enjoying it, if he told her to.

She’d do anything.

She was naked before Ethan even joined her in the room.

Something almost like embarrassment flooded her. Something that made her want to cover herself. With her hands. Or her clothes. Or something.

She didn’t do anything.

She knew he didn’t want her to. He’d told her that.

Oh God, no. His eyes were on her pussy. Her bare pussy. She’d had it waxed, because he’d told her to.

She’d do anything.

He’d fucked her pussy, straight after she’d done that. Madison had forced herself to bear it.

Maybe he was going to do it again.

Maybe it won’t be so bad, Madison told herself, even if she didn’t believe it. She could put up with it. Maybe it was like those women who put up with anal, not liking it, but because their partner demanded it. She couldn’t understand them. How could you not like having your arse fucked? It was glorious and amazing and it made life worth living and…

She’d do anything to have her arse fucked.

Even let Ethan fuck her pussy.

However much she hated it. however much it turned her off, made her feel ill.

She’d do it.

She’d do anything.

“Turn around and lie on the table.”

Oh God, thank you. She was showing him arse. He was going to fuck her arse.

“Drop for me Madison.”

The girl went out like a light. Her eyes were still open but there was nothing there. No thought, no personality. Just an empty space behind those eyes, ready for him to fill it with whatever he wanted.

“What are you, Madison?”

“I’m an addict,” the girl replied. There was nothing in her voice. No life, no feeling. Just repeating the truths he’d burnt into her mind through so many trances. “I’m addicted to you fucking my arse.”

“That’s right,” Ethan grinned. Such a good little girl. You like me calling you a good little girl. Tell me that.”

“I like you calling me a good little girl,” Madison told him with that oh-so-empty voice.

“That’s right’” Ethan repeated, his grin growing wider. “Because I told you that you did. You’ll do anything I say. You obey me. Hmm, tell me that, three times.”

“I’ll do anything you say. I obey you.”

“I’ll do anything you say. I obey you.”

“I’ll do anything you say. I obey you.”

Every repetition identical, Madison not moving as the words flowed from her, her eyes so vacant, the thoughts burning ever-deeper into her open mind. He could have had her repeat them over and over again.

He’d done that. Had her say those words, repeating them for hours. How should would obey him. How she was an addict.

Until she believed it.

It was time for something else.

“You’ll do anything I say. You obey me. That means I own you, you’re my slave. You’ll say it. You’ll believe it. Say it now.”

“I.” There was almost a breath of hesitation. Then it was gone. “I’m your slave.”

“Say it again,” Ethan commanded.

“I’m your slave.” Madison’s eyes were so wide, so empty. Maybe they were even wider now, her eyelids creeping further and further apart, her eyes so dilated.

“Again.”

“I’m your slave.”

“Good little girl.” There was a hint of a quiver that ran through her as she said that. Orders absorbed, that she felt actual pleasure when he directed those words at her.

“Hmm,” Ethan mused. “Let’s try something else. You’ll let me fuck your arse whenever I want, right?”

“Yes,” Madison replied. “I’ll let you fuck my arse whenever you want. I’m addicted to it.”

Ethan raised his eyebrows. He hadn’t told her to say that last part.

It just showed how much she’d accepted the idea. How much her addiction was part of her.

It only made what he wanted easier. “So I can fuck your arse whenever I want. My choice as to when you get fucked. That makes you my fuckpuppet. My anal fuckpuppet. Tell me that.”

“I’m your fuckpuppet.” Was that a slight lifting of her hips he noticed as she lay there It wouldn’t surprise him. Even this deep in trance his words would wake her need. “Your anal fuckpuppet.”

“Good girl,” Ethan smiled. “Just a couple more thoughts. Don’t want to over-tax you. You exist so your body can sheathe my cock. You exist so your arse can get me off. Tell me that.”

“I exist so my body can sheathe your cock,” the girl repeated. “I exist so my arse can get you off.”

Madison hadn’t hesitated at all. It was delicious, imagining the ideas sinking into her mind, taking root, changing her. Even so, Ethan knew that one session wasn’t going to have her consciously accept the ideas. He’d have to work towards that.

No time like the present. “Tell me your new ideas. Believing them. Letting them sink into your mind as you say them. Accepting them. Letting them become part of you.”

Madison responded, so beautiful in her emptiness. “I’m your fuckpuppet. Your anal fuckpuppet. I exist so my body can sheathe your cock. I exist so my arse can get you off.”

“Again,” he ordered sharply, hardly giving her time to drawn breath.

“I’m your fuckpuppet. Your anal fuckpuppet. I exist so my body can sheathe your cock. I exist so my arse can get you off.”

He’d have her repeat those words, over and over, before waking her up from trance.

He couldn’t wait until she was ready to say them to him when she was awake.

(To be continued)