The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birth of an Analyst

Part 7

Not for those under 18 (or whatever the legal age for this sort of stuff is in your area). If you’re not that old, Boo! Go away now. If you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activities, especially non-consensual ones, then don’t read this. All characters and situations are fictional.

Copyright © 2022

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission of the author. This story may be downloaded for personal archiving as long as this notice is retained.

The next morning found Ethan anxiously pacing the space he shared with the other PhD students. Not for the first time he pulled out his phone, staring at the time. Madison was usually here by now. He’d thought about checking her apartment using the webcams, but the risk of discovery was too great. Even though he was alone now, someone might turn up. All it would need would be her or one of the other students to look over his shoulder and he’d be asked questions he really didn’t want to answer.

He still didn’t understand what had happened the night before. Madison had the butt plug in her hand, ready to given him another show. But then she hadn’t used it. Was she breaking his conditioning? A sick feeling roiled in his centre as a pit opened in his stomach. Maybe she’d gone to the authorities.

She wouldn’t put on a dress like that to go to the police. Despite the reassurance he’d just given himself, Ethan couldn’t help glancing at the door, expecting uniformed officers to burst in.

Maybe she’d just gone out with friends. It was possible. It wasn’t something Madison did very often, but she did do it. But why hadn’t she come home? He’d stayed up well past the time she’d normally be back from a night out with friends. And when he’d checked her bed this morning, it hadn’t been slept in.

Had she made a run for it?

Ethan started at the sound of the door opening. Then sighed with relief as Madison edged through it. In jeans, not the dress he’d seen her wearing the night before. She must have gone home eventually.

“Uh, hi,” he managed weakly.

“Oh, uh, um, hi,” she replied, obviously flustered. There was a hint of dark rings under her eyes. What the hell had she done with her night?

“Drop for me Madison.” He couldn’t wait. Whatever had happened, he had to know.

Impatient and anxious, Ethan didn’t even bother getting her to strip once they were in one of the meeting rooms.

“Where did you go last night?” he demanded.

“I went out to find a guy,” Madison replied.

Shit! That wasn’t what he’d planned at all. He needed to control her sexual satisfaction. If she was getting it somewhere else, it could disrupt everything.

“Why?”

“I wanted to know what it feels like to have a cock in my arse.”

Shit! Shit, shit, SHIT!

It was the words he’d given her, thrown back in his face without a hint of irony. Given, so deep in trance as she was, Madison was incapable of irony, but even so. This was bad, really bad. Apart from the fact that he’d wanted his cock to be the first and only one to experience her arse, he’d told her a cock was better than a dildo. And if she’d found a willing cock she might spiral completely out of his control.

He had to find out had bad it was if he was to fix this.

“Did you find a guy?” he asked.

“Yes,” Madison replied, a smile ghosting across her lips.

Damn it!

“Did he fuck your arse?”

“No.” This time the girl’s cheeks flushed.

Oh. That reply gave him pause. It was still bad, any uncontrolled variable in an experiment like this could be. But it definitely could have been worse

“Did he fuck your cunt?” Even if this nameless guy hadn’t achieved the prize Ethan was after, he was still angry.

“Yes,” that hint of a smile returning to her pretty lips.

Enjoy it, did you? Ethan thought maliciously. Well, I fucking well hope so, because that’s the last time some guy other than me gets to fuck you. He still needed some more information to follow through on that.

“Did you want him to fuck your arse?” Ethan was pretty sure he knew the answer to that but he had to ask.

“Yes,” Madison replied. “I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my arse. It will feel so good.”

Hmm. Well, that’s still there. That she’d offered up the mantra unprompted was a good sign.

It didn’t explain everything. “So why didn’t you get him to fuck your arse?”

“Wanted to,” Madison’s voice had dropped to a shy whisper. “Thought about it. It would feel so good. But too embarrassed.”

“Hmm. Okay.” Ethan wasn’t sure what to do next. In some ways, this was good. The girl wanted her arse fucked and she hadn’t enlisted some stranger to oblige. But she’d thought about it. Her deep sense of embarrassment had saved him this time, but if he left it too long, the need he was building in her would override her hesitation.

He needed to guide her in the right direction.

“You thought about asking him, but were so embarrassed, right?”

“Yes.” A hint of that embarrassment showed on her cheeks.

“That’s right. Remember that feeling. He was a stranger. It was so embarrassing to think of asking a stranger to fuck your arse. Magnify that feeling. Now, repeat after me. It’s so embarrassing to ask a stranger to fuck my arse. I can’t ask a stranger to fuck my arse.”

The girl didn’t hesitate. Even in trance she almost sounded relieved. “It’s so embarrassing to ask a stranger to fuck my arse. I can’t ask a stranger to fuck my arse.”

“That’s good Madison, so good,” Ethan smiled. “Now repeat it again.”

“It’s so embarrassing to ask a stranger to fuck my arse. I can’t ask a stranger to fuck my arse.”

“That’s right,” Ethan reassured her, his smile thinning. The orders would be burning into her brain, lodging there, helped along by her own emotions. “Feel that embarrassment. Freezing your voice if you ever think about asking a stranger. There’s no way you’d ask a stranger. You’d be more embarrassed than you’d ever felt in your life. Now repeat the words again, knowing how deeply embarrassed you’d feel. Knowing you could never ask.”

“It’s so embarrassing to ask a stranger to fuck my arse. I can’t ask a stranger to fuck my arse.”

Hopefully that, at least after a few more sessions, would put a stop to any thoughts like the girl had had the previous night. He didn’t want her just relying on the butt plug though.

“I want you to repeat something I’ve told you before now. Something you know that’s true. I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my arse. It will feel so good.”

Madison responded eagerly. “I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my arse. It will feel so good.”

“Good, good,” Ethan smiled. “So deep in trance. Knowing you can trust my words. Knowing they are true. Now, if you can’t ask a stranger to fuck your arse, who could you ask?”

“A-a friend?’ the girl offered hesitantly.

Ethan frowned. It wasn’t the answer he’d hoped for. Probably should have expected it though.

“Would you be embarrassed asking a friend?”

“Yes,” the girl replied, her teeth playing nervously at her lower lip. Ethan found her expression almost indescribably cute.

“That’s right,” he declared. “You’d so embarrassed. They’d know. It would be worse than a stranger. A stranger you might never see again. But a friend you’d see over and over. With them knowing. It would be so embarrassing, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes.” She almost sounded afraid.

“Right,” Ethan nodded. Not that Madison would register his gesture. “So repeat this. “It would be so embarrassing to ask a friend to fuck my arse. I can’t ask a friend to fuck my arse.”

Madison took to that idea even quicker than the mantra about strangers. Even so, Ethan wasn’t convinced. It would need a few sessions to totally lock down her options. He was happy to give her one though. “If you can’t ask a stranger or a friend, who could you ask?”

“A-a colleague?”

Smart girl. “That’s right. A colleague. Am I stranger?”

“No.” That answer was obvious.

“Am I a friend?”

“No.”

The second answer had come just as quickly as the first, Ethan surprised by the mild disappointment he felt. He didn’t let it worry him. It was the answer he wanted.

“That’s right,” he said. “So good, So deep in trance. Am I a colleague?”

“Yes.”

Ethan let out a breath he didn’t know he’d been holding.

“We talk a lot, don’t we?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“You trust me. Say that, I trust Ethan.”

“I trust Ethan,” the girl responded. There wasn’t quite the certainty there he wanted but he could work on that.

“So deep. So empty. Nothing in your head but my words. So my words must be true. You trust me. Say, I trust Ethan.”

“I trust Ethan.”

It was better but it still needed work. “Repeat until I tell you to stop. Ethan is a good colleague. I trust Ethan.”

“Ethan is a good colleague. I trust Ethan.”

That was music to his ears. “Again.”

“Ethan is a good colleague. I trust Ethan.”

The words fell easily from her lips. Ethan shrugged. He’d almost accidentally laid the groundwork for this, with all the talks they’d had. It would make her think he was a good colleague. And he’d done nothing to make her think she couldn’t trust him, so…

“Again.”

“Ethan is a good colleague. I trust Ethan.”

He let Madison repeat that for some time. Letting the idea sink in. Take hold. He couldn’t keep her in here forever though and he had other things to do with her.

“Stop,” he ordered. “Who could you ask to fuck your arse?”

“A colleague.”

Ethan smiled. She’d hesitated the last time he’d asked that, just a few minutes ago. Not now. “Who is a good colleague? One you trust?”

“You?” the girl replied hesitantly.

“That’s right. So good. So deep. So if I’m a good colleague that you trust and you could ask a colleague to fuck your arse, could you ask me to fuck your arse?”

“I-I suppose.”

Madison squirmed in her seat, the blinking of her eyes more rapid than he would like. Ethan wasn’t surprised. Talking in the abstract about ‘a colleague’ was one thing. Being specific, about him or anyone else, was something else. It would make it real, trigger her embarrassment. As evidenced by the flush in her cheeks.

“You want to know what it feels like to have a cock in your arse. It will feel so good, right Madison?”

“Yes.” The girl agreed readily to that.

“It has to be a colleague, right?”

“Yes.” A little hesitation but the idea had only been new to her this morning.

“I’m a colleague. You trust me. I have a cock. I can fuck your arse, right?” He wasn’t saying she wanted to. Of course he could. Physically, any guy could. It was all about coaxing her in the right direction.

“Y-yes.”

“Good girl. So deep. Say, Ethan can fuck my arse.”

“E-Ethan can fuck my arse.”

Seeing those words spring from her pretty lips brought a smile to Ethan’s. She didn’t really mean it, not yet. But she would.

“Say, Ethan can fuck my arse. I’ll ask Ethan to fuck my arse.”

“Ethan can fuck my arse. I’ll ask Ethan to fuck my arse.”

Ethan’s cock was rigid as he watched Madison repeat those words over and over. They’d be boring into her head. She wouldn’t quite accept them yet. But the idea would be there, so deep in her mind.

Almost as deep as he was sure he’d soon be in her arse.

After letting that mantra settle in Ethan led the girl back to her desk and woke her up. He was mildly disappointed that she didn’t offer him her arse then and there but he wasn’t that surprised. The idea would take some time to sink in. Eagerly, he snuck glances at her through the rest of the day. Just a few times, he’d seen her glancing at him, then quickly look away.

He could just imagine what was going through Madison’s mind, especially when her cheeks flushed as their eyes met. He didn’t know how long it would take before she cracked. It would be better if she came to him.

Later that afternoon he sauntered over to her desk, Madison squirming uncomfortably in her chair, refusing to meet his eyes.

“I just wanted to say thanks for all the help you’re giving me with this ethics stuff,” he grinned. “It wouldn’t be anywhere near as good without you. Might not even be possible.”

“Oh, uh,” Madison stammered, still refusing to look at him, her cheeks delightfully flushed. “It’s nothing. Glad to help.”

“Well, if there’s anything I can do for you, you just have to ask.”

Ethan could almost hear her swallow nervously. “That’s uh. Thanks. Um.”

“I mean it. Anything. You just have to ask.”

Madison hesitated in front of her computer that night, dildo in hand. She knew how good it would feel, thrusting in and out of her arse. But there was something, well, lacking about the idea.

“I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my arse. It will feel so good.”

Madison had said that out loud. She didn’t even think about why. It was only the truth.

She examined the dildo. It wasn’t a cock.

I could go out, try finding another guy. Embarrassment had her stomach flip-flopping at the idea. It had worked out so well the previous night, she told herself, with more than a hint of irony. She’d wanted it. wanted it so bad that it hurt. And she was sure the guy, whatever his name had been, would have been willing. It had taken so little to attract him. Just her fingers playing at the neckline of her dress and batting her eyelashes and he’d been positively drooling over her. And the sex had been good. But it hadn’t been what she’d wanted. Which was his cock in her arse. She’d tried asking, but the words had died in her throat. She’d almost managed to summon up her courage anyway, turning herself over, offering herself up. He hadn’t quite got the message. As he took her pussy from behind she’d imagined what it would be like if it was her arse he was pummelling. She’d almost begged for it then. But she couldn’t. He’d misinterpreted her enthusiasm, assuming she simply liked it doggy style. And when he’d asked if she did, she’d just meekly agreed. But it wasn’t the same. It wasn’t what she imagined. What she dreamed about. What she needed.

She’d even made herself stay the whole night, thinking that maybe she’d be able to try asking in the morning. It hadn’t worked. He’d ended up taking her from behind again, thinking that was what she wanted.

All she could do was mumble her thanks in return.

Her arse had felt so empty as she made the walk of shame home. She was sure that her cheeks were redder than the traffic lights the taxi stopped at.

Madison couldn’t face doing that again. Trying with someone she’d didn’t know. Admitting what she wanted. They’d judge her. Think she was some kind of slut or pervert or something. Embarrassment flooded her at even thinking about it.

It’s so embarrassing to ask a stranger to fuck my arse. I can’t ask a stranger to fuck my arse. It was that voice again. The voice in her head that sounded like her voice. Which had to be her voice. It was only telling her the truth. She’d die of embarrassment if she tried asking a stranger. She couldn’t ask a stranger.

So not a stranger than.

It would be so embarrassing to ask a friend to fuck my arse. I can’t ask a friend to fuck my arse. That voice again. But it was only the truth. A friend would be worse than a stranger. She’d see them again. And they’d know. Madison felt nauseous as she imagined it. She’d be out somewhere with her friends. Including the one who’d, who’d. She couldn’t even think the words, the idea so mortifying. And that friend would look at her. Remember what they’d done. Judge her.

She’d be dying of embarrassment.

So not a friend.

That just left people she knew who weren’t friend. Like colleagues.

Ethan is a colleague. I trust Ethan. Well, that was true. That voice only ever told her the truth. But even so… Ethan, was, well, Ethan. Nice enough. But a bit intense and definitely not her type.

Ethan is a colleague. I trust Ethan. She did. But that didn’t mean…

Ethan can fuck my arse. I’ll ask Ethan to fuck my arse. What? Where had that idea come from? He had said she could ask him, well, anything. Even this? He couldn’t have meant that. There’s no way he’d know. Madison would die from embarrassment if he knew what she wanted. But it wouldn’t be as bad as a friend or a stranger.

Madison didn’t even think about whether there was any logic to that.

Ethan can fuck my arse. I’ll ask Ethan to fuck my arse. It was her voice. In her head. So it must be true. But, seriously? Ethan?

Ethan can fuck my arse. I’ll ask Ethan to fuck my arse. She could, Madison, supposed. He did say, anything. And he’d looked so genuine about it when she’d glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes, so embarrassed by her failure the night before that she couldn’t meet his gaze.

I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my arse. It will feel so good. That was true. Madison was certain about that. But did that mean it had to be Ethan?

Ethan is a colleague. I trust Ethan. Well, yes.

Ethan can fuck my arse. I’ll ask Ethan to fuck my arse. Madison really wasn’t sure about that. But she needed someone.

She didn’t want to think about it. Even asking someone who wasn’t a stranger or a friend was sure to be agony. She just wanted her arse filled.

He said I could ask him anything. That didn’t mean she had to ask. She had her dildo.

Madison moaned in pleasure as she slipped the silicone rod between her buttocks.

I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my arse. It will feel so good. Even with the pleasure radiating from the intruder, Madison knew that thought was true. It would feel so good. She could picture it, a cock rather than the dildo. Impaling her. Taking her. The image filling her mind as she came, her hips bucking, her fingers tight around the dildo’s handle.

Ethan can fuck my arse. He could. Maybe it was her only option. She still wasn’t sure she could actually ask. Even if Ethan’s face was slowly starting to associate itself with that vague image of a cock in her fantasies. She’d be so embarrassed. But she couldn’t stop thinking about him, as she plunged the dildo in and out of her rectum. As she came. Ethan’s face. Ethan’s cock.

Ethan can fuck my arse. I’ll ask Ethan to fuck my arse.

She could picture it, almost taste it, another moan escaping her lips as she imagined how good it would feel.

I want to know what it feels like to have a cock in my arse. It will feel so good.

Ethan could do that for her.

Ethan can fuck my arse. I’ll ask Ethan to fuck my arse. The voice was telling her that she could. The voice only ever told her the truth.

Madison came again, the image of Ethan claiming her arse filling her mind.

Maybe she could ask him.

(To be continued)