The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bite me

Anna sulked up to the bar with no hope. This usually happened when she broke up with boyfriends. They never seemed to notice her big blue eyes or her raven black hair or even her pale skin that made every Goth faint. No what they saw were her shapely round tits and would do anything to put their dick between them.

Ordering a Blood Teaser, the strongest drink the bar offered, she finally looked at the other clubbers. As usual it was wall to wall vampire fans and none particularly good looking. Shame. She had fixed herself to do something (or someone) stupid tonight.

Amy stalked through the vampire fan-boy crowd in search of her prey. There were plenty of hot girls here, all of them perfectly suitable, but Amy had her heart set on one in particular. It had been ridiculously easy to ensnare the boyfriend and force the break up. Now all she had to do was finding the girl and weave her magic.

Anna saw her emerge through the crowd. A tall, older woman. A cougar some would say. Dusky brown hair, sharp penetrating eyes, full luscious mouth and breasts to die for, every teen both guy and girl snuck their lustful glances at her. No one seemed to notice the body hugging black dress she wore with one slit up the left side revealing a powerful thigh and gorgeous leg. Anna always considered herself bi-curious and her curiosity spiked with her.

Amy saw her at the bar. Jeans so tight they might as well have been painted on. The hint of red lacy panties. A black corset revealing no bra for those perfect tits. Such a darling and ripe for the picking.

Anna turned away from the vision. She knew the type, desperate housewife looking for some young buck to ride.

“I know your problem.”

Anna spun round to find the cougar looking straight at her with those deep penetrating eyes.

“S-Sorry?”

“It’s boy trouble. I’ve seen that look on so many girls before and it’s always boy trouble. Let me guess, you found out he was sleeping round, right?”

Anna simply nodded. There was something disarming about this woman. Something about the soothing lint in her voice that made you just want to nod along. Not to mention that she was absolutely right.

“Well I know the perfect cure.” She said with a wicked smile,

“Hypnotic role play.”

“What?”

Her smile grew ever wider, “It’s very simple. You see I am a Hypnotist. All we have to do is put you into a trance and then you can live out any fantasy you like as if it was really happening.”

Anna didn’t know what to think. This gorgeous lady whom she didn’t know was asking her to be hypnotised apropos of nothing. Before Anna could come to any conclusion, the woman grabbed her hand and led her to the quieter, VIP part of the bar. Anna had never actually been to this bit before but the bouncer let both of them in without question. Anna only got a quick glance but he seemed to her to have a curious blank expression on his face.

Amy sat her prey down in a private booth and took the seat right next so they were literally rubbing shoulders.

“Now, is there any particular fantasy you want?”

Anna started doing an excellent impression of a goldfish. How could she tell her that hypnosis actually did feature in her darkest fantasy? Amy simply giggled.

“Don’t worry, Sweetie. Tell you what; I’ll show you what a Hypnotic induction is like but I won’t put you all the way under and if you find you’re not interested, we can leave it at that. Sound good?”

Anna thought about for a second. Having a bit of a trial run would make Anna feel a little bit better about things and this hypnotic role-play she mentioned did sound interesting but she still felt a bit uneasy.

“How do I know that you won’t just put me all the way under?”

“A fair question Sweetie.” Amy said with that gorgeous smile. “It’s really simple. If at any point during the induction you find you can’t perform a simple task without my say so then you are under. So during the induction you can try and raise your hand a few inches in the air every few minutes as a check as to whether or not you are hypnotized.”

Anna felt a lot better knowing she had some sort of control over this. The idea seemed even better to her now. Since she didn’t have anything better to do tonight, she agreed.

“Good. Now, before we start let’s do an easy breathing exercise to get you nice and relaxed. Go ahead and close your eyes and take a nice long deep breath. Breathing in. And out. Again breathing in. Hold it for a moment. Now breathe out. One more time. Breathe in. And out. Good girl. Just relax.”

Amy noticed Anna’s hand lift gently up before settling back down. Little did she know it wasn’t to stop her being hypnotized but a part of Amy’s devious plot.

“Now the next time you breathe in, I want you to tense all the muscles in your body. Let them grow hard and rigid and stiff as stone. And then when you breathe out just let all that tension drop effortlessly out of your body. Let all your muscles go limp and lifeless. Go ahead and breathe in. Hold it. And breathe out. Yes let all that tension just melt away.”

Anna’s hand lifted off her leg again but this time more slowly then before.

“Excellent, you’re doing so well Sweetie. You might find that your body starts to feel a little heavy, almost like you’re being filled up with soft, heavy sand and your body is just starting to sink deeper into the seat. Its ok Sweetie, it’s perfectly normal and safe. Just relax and concentrate on your slow deep breathing.”

Anna’s hand rose again from her leg. Amy gently pushed it back down,

“You’re such a good girl Sweetie. Just know that you don’t actually have to raise your hand as long as you know you can.”

Anna muttered a sleepy “ok”. God, she felt so relaxed right. She couldn’t wait to be really hypnotized.

“Now Sweetie, I want you, in your mind’s eye, to picture a long, long stairway leading down, so deeply down. You can barely see the bottom. How many stairs do you think there are?”

There was something odd about the way this woman said “I want you”. Anna couldn’t really think clearly enough to work out what it was. But she could see the stairway she was talking about and, yup, could still raise her hand if she really wanted to.

“About twenty.”

“Good girl. I want you to feel yourself start to drift down those steps and each time I want you to count out loud each number as you take each step feeling more and more relaxed as you do. Go ahead and start counting now.

Anna started to count as she went down the steps. She really did feel herself relaxing with each step. If it felt this good now she couldn’t wait to be really hypnotized. Maybe she could raise her hand but now she simply didn’t want to. She felt too relaxed to move a muscle. She just wanted to sit here and go deeper. She was vaguely aware of this woman talking but couldn’t make out her voice from her own thoughts.

“…….Two and one. There we are Sweetie, down at the bottom right down. Now, I’m going to touch the back of your hand in a moment and when I do your hand will float effortlessly up into the air as if it weights nothing. This will happen when I touch your hand right now.”

Anna felt a gentle stroke on the back of her hand and just like the woman had said, it started to lift up again high into the air. It floated so easily higher and higher until it could go no higher. It felt so relaxing just to leave her hand up there. It was getting difficult to think and Anna simply didn’t want to. She just wanted to do what this woman said and be hypnotized. But since it rose up it must mean that she wasn’t hypnotized yet.

“That’s excellent Sweetie. You are now ready to go under. When I snap my fingers your hand will return to its normal weight and fall heavily onto the chair. And when it hits that chair you fall into a deep, deep trance where you will be unable to think or decide anything for yourself. You will simply follow and obey my commands.”

Snap

Amy was delighted to see Anna’s hand drop lifelessly onto her seat. Her whole body seemed to crumple slightly as she went deeper.

“That’s very good Sweetie. You’ve responded so well to my voice and now you can be rewarded. You might be surprised to learn that I already know what your darkest fantasy is. I’ve known it since the moment I set eyes on you.”

Amy leaned closer to whisper in her ear.

“You want to be bitten by a vampire.”

Anna befuddled mind grasped enough to gasp at how accurate she was.

“It’s obvious. Why else would dress so provocatively in this vampire themed club. Why else would you be so eager and easy to entrance with my voice. You have always dreamed about being hypnotically seduced by a vampire as she leads to down, deeper down into the darkness. Your fantasy is coming true tonight Anna. But if it is then this trance must be part of that fantasy and that must mean that I am really a vampire. Open your eyes.”

Anna obeyed. She saw that the face of the woman had changed. She looked more feline, her canines more pronounced. It sent a tingle down into Anna’s sex. It was really happening.

Amy grinned as she looked at her latest slave. By confusing her by using her name, the suggestion that Amy was a vampire took root more easily. Judging by the look of pure lust on Anna’s face, she must look good.

“You know what happens’ next Anna. Expose your neck for me.”

Anna did as she was bidden. There weren’t any real thoughts in head anymore. They had been driven out by lust and relaxation. Her fantasy was coming true and that was all the mattered.

“You’re going to feel the bite soon. You will feel my fangs penetrate your neck and the life force drain out of you. When this happens you will know instinctively and completely that you are now mine to command.”

Amy bit Anna’s neck. Nothing more than a hickey. But Anna could feel her throat tear open and her blood pull forth into Amy. She felt no pain but a curious numbing sensation, like the air was slowly being let out of her and she was becoming flimsy and paper light. To Anna it was erotic beyond belief.

Amy held on for a few moments, letting the fantasy take its course, than let go and began to whisper in her ear.

“You are now mine. I can do whatever a like to you. Say “Yes Mistress, do whatever you like to me.””

“Yes Mistress, do whatever you like to me.”

Amy drew the curtains of their booth, unzipped Anna’s jeans and squeezed her hand into her panties. Her sex was already slick with her arousal. Amy began to finger her, testing which areas her sensitive and what worked for her.

Anna was in heaven. When she had experimented with her girlfriends she was so nervous she couldn’t enjoy herself but here and now was bliss. In her hypnotically controlled state she had no thoughts to distract her from the pleasure that now assailed her. Her climb to the edge of orgasm was so quick and so easy; no one had ever made her feel like this.

“I’m going to bite you again Anna. And when I do you are going to cum so hard and so easily, you will never felt anything like this and you will be unable to make a sound. We wouldn’t want the other people to get jealous. When you come down from this high, you will be even more mine than before.”

Amy bit Anna once more. She silently squealed as her body convulsed with an otherworldly orgasm.

Has she caught her breath back, she felt even more drained. Like she was slowly being reduced to a husk of flesh. The thought brought sparks back down to her pussy.

She had the vague sensation of being led out of the club and being driven somewhere. Where was unimportant. All she cared about was the wonderful trance she was in, the simple pleasure of obedience and the sweet melodic voice of her Mistress.

Again she felt herself being into a house, up the stairs and into a grand bedroom. Amy stood in front of the bed and took off Anna’s corset, unleashing her gorgeous tits.

“You’ve been so obedient now; you get to feel some old fashioned pleasure.”

Amy threw her onto the bed. In her trance, Anna felt a vampire’s strength in her Mistress. She felt her Mistress virtually attack her breasts, devouring them whole. Every lick, nibble and kiss felt amplified to her sensitive skin. When Anna was worked up enough, Amy ripped of her jeans and panties and went to work on her pussy.

Anna felt so turned on and so numb at the same time. Both alive and dead. The sensation of her privates being expertly manipulated and the soft satin sheets beneath her were complete bliss yet she felt curiously out of body. Like she was experiencing a vivid dream.

She came all too soon and felt her Mistress leave for a moment or forever. Time seemed to have lost all meaning for her. Soon her Mistress returned with a cock on her hips.

“On your hands and knees. I wish to take you doggy style.”

Anna’s body felt like a lead weight but it seemed to move of its own accord. She was ready to take it from her new lord and Mistress. She felt her Mistress penetrate her more deeply than anyone had ever and each thrust seemed to contain more inhuman strength to it. The faster and harder she was fucked the more she begged for more. That is if she could talk. The best she could do was some grunts and moans. She had been reduced to a wild sexual animal with only one purpose, sex. She felt her Mistress grab her hair and wrench her back.

“I’m going to bite you again Anna. You’re going to experience the most brutal orgasm of your life and then be completely mine for all eternity.”

Amy bit her once more and Anna’s whole being plummeted into pleasure and then into nothingness.

Anna was back at the bar the next week with no memory of what had happened. She felt so good about life. Somehow more free than ever before. A beautiful woman stepped up beside her.

“Hello Anna.”

“Eh, sorry but have we met?”

“Once. You were pretty drunk at the time.” Amy said with faint smile on her lips. She deliberately stroked Anna on her new vampire tattoo. Before slipping into trance Anna heard words spill from her mouth.

“Please bite me Mistress.”