The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black Sheep

“I just don’t get it.”

“What’s that, dear?”

“I don’t get it. I just don’t understand what’s with the young people these days.”

Rebecca Rafferty looked at her husband and then she put down her knitting. “What’s wrong now,” she asked.

“It’s Holly Sinclair.”

“What about her?”

“Did you know she’s pregnant?”

“Oh no,” said the pastor’s wife.

Raymond Rafferty nodded. “If I didn’t know better, I’d say they were doing it on purpose. I mean, they sit there every Sunday and they look up at me and then it seems like the next thing I know, another of them is pregnant.”

“Is she saying who the father is?”

The pastor shook his head. “That’s the most discouraging thing. She’s just like all the others. Says she doesn’t remember who the father is. Says she can’t even remember having sex, like anyone’s going to believe that. I mean, it’s just so patently untrue and these are smart girls, or at least I thought they were, so you’d think they’d come up with a better story than that.”

“Yes, dear.”

“The fact that they won’t tell anyone just makes you wonder though.”

“Wonder what, dear?”

“It makes you wonder why they’re keeping it a secret. I mean, if they told us who the fathers were, we could help them both, but when they won’t tell, it almost makes you wonder if it’s one boy doing it all.”

“I wouldn’t think that, dear.”

“Yeah, but this is the fourth girl, and every one’s exactly the same. Each one’s pretty and young and each one won’t say a thing about it. I’m really starting to wonder if I’m doing more harm than good here.”

“I wouldn’t think that way,” the pastor’s wife said. “It’s not your fault.”

“I know, but those girls, every one of them, these girls are part of my flock, and in a way, that makes it my responsibility.

* * *

“You’ll never believe who’s pregnant now.”

Debbie Rafferty looked up from her books. “What are you talking about,” she asked her friend.

“It’s all over school,” Tiffany said. “It’s Diane Schneider. She’s the latest cheerleader to get herself pregnant. At this rate, we’re not going to have any cheerleaders left by the end of the school year.”

“That might not be such a bad thing,” Debbie Rafferty said.

“Come on. You can’t mean that, but the weird thing is she’s just like all the others. She says she can’t believe she’s pregnant because she says she hasn’t done anything.”

“Well, it appears she has.”

“I know,” Tiffany said with a giggle. “That makes six of them now. I wonder who’s going to be next.”

“That’s ghoulish,” Debbie said. “You can’t be rooting for them to get pregnant.”

“Not rooting, but the way things are going, you can’t help but wonder. I hear the school’s thinking about shutting down the cheerleaders or maybe just ending it for this year, and they’ve called Mrs. Lewis in to talk about it but she says she doesn’t know anything.”

“Hmmph! That’s not surprising.” Debbie’s opinion of the school’s faculty advisor to the cheer squad was hardly all that much higher than it was of the girls themselves. “I’m surprised she doesn’t end up pregnant, too.”

“Oh you. You’re so mean.”

Debbie grinned. “Maybe,” she said, “but one things for sure. I’m not pregnant and I’m not going to get pregnant. So what does your brother say. Do the boys still claim they don’t know who’s doing it.”

Debbie was an only child which meant she didn’t have a brother but her best friend had two of them and that meant when it came to incomprehensible things that boys might say or do, Tiffany was Debbie’s primary source of information.

“The boys don’t know anything. It’s not just what they say, but it’s the way they act. They don’t know what’s going on either.”

“But they gotta know something. I mean you’ve said it yourself. Boys like to brag.”

“Not this time, I guess, but both Ryan and Jeremy say they have no idea what’s going on.”

“Then I guess we’re just going to have to wait and see what happens. I mean, sooner or later, someone’s going to have to talk. There’s got to be a reason why all the cheerleaders are getting pregnant.”

“Maybe,” her friend said in a most noncommittal tone. “Maybe there is. Maybe there isn’t.”

* * *

Allyssa Hartley couldn’t help but squirm in her seat. “Would you stop it,” her mother hissed at her.

“It wasn’t her fault,” Allyssa wanted to tell her mother, but she knew it wasn’t going to matter. Her mother didn’t want to hear about how hot her daughter’s pussy was. Of course, sometimes, mother could be so overbearing. Sometimes, she treated her daughter like she was still eight years old and not like the eighteen year old adult that she now was.

But none of that negated the fact that Allyssa’s pussy was still so very hot.

Allyssa squirmed in her seat and her mother shushed her again and once again, Allyssa tried to sit where she was and tried to be as quiet as she could be even as Reverend Rafferty went on with his sermon.

But it was so hard. The sermon just seemed to go on and on and her pussy was so wet.

* * *

The sermon mercifully come to an end and Allyssa finally found herself able to get up but the feeling between her legs didn’t end. She felt hot and wet and she didn’t know why.

She’d joined her mother and others of the parishioners in the church’s fellowship hall although that was hardly where she wanted to be.

“Yes,” her mother was telling Juliet Simmons, “I enjoyed the pastor’s sermon immensely, although I have a feeling I enjoyed it more than some people.”

From the tone of her mother’s voice, Allyssa had little doubt who the ‘some people’ her mother was referring to was. “Mother,” she said petulantly.

“I’m just saying if you’d listen a little more you might get more out of it.”

“I was listening,” Allyssa said.

“It sure didn’t look that way to me,” her mother said.

Juliet Simmons took another sip from her coffee. “Children, these days,” she said knowingly. “Sometimes, it’s so hard for them to sit still and listen.”

Yeah right, Allyssa thought. Like she’d know, but then there was her mother seemingly in a hurry to agree with the other woman who’d never even had a child and Allyssa sighed to herself. Besides, she thought, she wasn’t a child anymore. She was an adult.

And her pussy was hot and her pussy was wet.

“You’re a cheerleader, aren’t you?”

“Huh? What?” Allyssa realized the other woman was talking to her. “What’s that?”

“I asked if you were a cheerleader,” said Mrs. Simmons.

“Yes, I am.”

“Any idea what’s been going on with the other cheerleaders?”

“I’m sure I don’t,” Allyssa said.

“My Allyssa’s a good girl,” her mother said defensively. “She wouldn’t do something like that.”

“I’m sure,” Mrs. Simmons said, “only I’m sure the mothers of all those other girls probably would have said the same thing.”

“Well, I never,” her mother huffed. “Come on, Allyssa. We’re going.”

That was fine with her, Allyssa thought and at the same time, there was something else going through her mind. She was thinking about just how hot and ready for sex her pussy was.

* * *

“So, Walt, tell me what you’ve got so far.”

Walt Connors sighed. “I gotta tell you, Jerry. I got nothing. We got six cheerleaders, all of them pregnant, but we have no idea how it happened.”

“Well, we got some idea,” said Jerry Metcalf. “They went out and got themselves fucked. We know that.”

“Yeah,” said Walt Connors. “We know that, but you talk to the girls and each of them is going to tell you the very same story. “Each of them is going to tell you that they weren’t sexually active, or if they were, that they used protection, and the boys in school, they don’t seem to know anything either.”

“Someone from outside then?”

“Maybe, but the girls all say no.”

“Dammit, Walt. I don’t care what the girls say. I just want to know what the hell is going on here. I got the school board breathing down my neck on this. They want to know why our cheerleaders are getting themselves pregnant and short of telling them that maybe we should make chastity belts part of the new cheerleading uniform, I don’t know what to tell them.”

“I’m can only tell you what I know, Jerry. No one, even those involved, no one seems to know what’s going on.”

“I need answers, Walt.”

“I’m working on it, Jerry. I really am.”

“I know you are, but Walt?”

“Yeah?”

“I need you to work harder, Walt. I need answers. I really do.”

* * *

Allyssa was trying to do her homework but it was so hard when she just couldn’t concentrate. It was her pussy. It seemed to be so hot and wet all the time now. She wondered if there was something wrong with her. She wondered if should tell her mother, but what would her mother say.

Allyssa knew what her mother would say, so she said nothing.

* * *

Ray Rafferty sat at his desk and pondered what he wanted to say in his next sermon. Something about responsibility, he told himself, but that wasn’t enough. The girls who’d gone out and gotten themselves pregnant, they were responsible girls, or at least some of them were. There had to be something more.

There was the responsibility of the group, he thought to himself. Yeah, now there was definitely something there. The responsibility of the group. It wasn’t just the girl’s failure. It was all of theirs.

He liked that. Bring the power of the faithful to bear. Get the flock to operate as one. That was good.

That was a start at least.

* * *

Debbie Rafferty rarely had to wait until Sunday to hear her father’s sermons. He’d stand in front of a mirror and he’d practice what he was going to say. Sometimes, he’d changed it. Sometimes, he’d say it a different way, but almost always, Debbie heard her father’s sermons long before he said them on Sunday.

She heard what he was saying and she knew what he meant but he just didn’t get it. Cheerleaders were evil. They tried to run the school, and they wore their short, little skirts so they could seduce the boys and worst of all, they thought they were so fucking special.

But they weren’t special.

They were evil. They needed to be punished. And fortunately for her, she had the means to do it.

Of course, now that she thought about it, she was doing exactly what her father was telling her to do. Cheerleaders were evil but that didn’t matter. She was saving them from themselves. She was teaching them what it was like to bring a life into the world. It was what woman was meant for, and when they were pregnant, they wouldn’t be inclined to wear short skirts and tight clothes so they would stop flaunting themselves. Really, she was saving them from themselves. There could be no higher calling than that.

Her father would be so proud of her.

And now, all she needed to do was concentrate. Allyssa Hartley might not have been as bad as the others, but she was a cheerleader, and that was plenty bad enough, so now concentrate. Concentrate.

* * *

Even in her dreams, Allyssa was not immune to what was being done to her.

She was in a bed in a darkened room. It wasn’t her bedroom. Light shone in through a window. Not enough to be able to see by but just enough to make it not completely dark.

She was in a bed, and she was naked.

She was in a bed, and she was naked, and her pussy was totally hot.

Her fingers slipped between her legs and they found her way to her pussy. She wasn’t sure if she should be doing what she was doing but she knew she didn’t want to stop.

Her fingers found their way to her pussy and the girl moaned. So sensitive, she told herself. Her clit was so sensitive.

She moaned again. It felt so good, she told herself. It felt so good to be there with her legs open. It felt so good to be playing with her pussy, only ...

Only what she really needed was a cock.

What she really needed was a big, hard cock.

Allyssa moaned again, but this time, it wasn’t just because of the need she had between her legs. It was a moan of frustration, too. Her fingers were nice but she knew what she needed.

There was someone else in her room. Allyssa wasn’t sure how it was that she hadn’t seen him before. Sure, the room was dark, but she should have known if there was someone else there.

Allyssa moaned again. Her need was everything. She didn’t know who it was and she didn’t much care. She looked in the direction of the darkened figure. “Fuck me,” she moaned even as her fingers continued to play with her pussy.

She didn’t have to ask twice. The man was coming forward and then he was kneeling on her bed. Allyssa’s legs spread invitingly. “Fuck me,” she moaned again. “Fuck me.”

That was all it took. The man was between her knees and then he was shoving his cock between the cheerleader’s legs.

And Allyssa gasped.

That cock was so big. Too big, she almost thought. Oh my God, that cock was big. Bigger than Jimmy Walker’s. His cock was nothing compared to this and now that cock was pounding her pussy like her pussy needed to be pounded.

The man said nothing. He just kept fucking her cunt, and Allyssa kept right on moaning, but now she had a new need. Cum in me, her mind pleaded. Come on. Do it. Cum in me.

The man was groaning now and Allyssa knew she was going to get what she wanted, what she needed, what she craved.

“Cum in me,” her voice pleaded. “I want you to do it. I want you to cum in me. I want to feel it. I want to feel you to fill me up with your cream.”

The man grunted and in the next instant, the girl moaned as she felt it and then she moaned again. It felt so good to be filled up with cream.

* * *

“We got another one.”

Jerry Gordon looked up from his computer screen but even so, from the tone in his vice principal’s voice, he had a pretty good idea that he wasn’t going to want to know what it was they had. “We got another what?”

“We got another pregnant cheerleader.”

The principal shook his head. “Who is it now?”

“It’s Monique Downey.”

“Monique Downey? But she was working on—”

“The scholarship program. Yeah, I know, but it looks like she’s on another program now.”

“Damn it, Walt. This is nothing to make jokes about.”

“I’m not joking,” the vice principal said.

“All right. Have you talked with her?”

“I just found out about it. I’m on my way to talk with her now.”

“Okay. Talk to her and let me know what you find out. Hell, maybe she’ll know something that the rest of the girls didn’t know.”

Maybe, Walt thought, but then again, probably not.

* * *

Another one, Ray Rafferty thought. Another of his flock led astray. When was it all going to end.

He looked at his sermon again. Somehow, it all seemed so weak, so ineffective, but what else could he do.

He had to do something.

* * *

“Allyssa,” her mother called out. “Allyssa, where are you?”

The girl barely heard her mother. She’d been ready to go a half an hour ago and she’d gotten tired of waiting.

“Allyssa,” her mother said. “Come on, girl. We have to go.”

It was getting worse, Allyssa told herself. She’d thought she could control herself but now, now she wasn’t sure.

“Come on, Allyssa. If you don’t come now, we’re going to be late for church.”

Reluctantly, Allyssa pulled her fingers back. She didn’t want to but if her mother came in here and caught her doing what she’d been doing, then there’d surely be hell to pay. “I’m coming, mom. I’m coming.”

* * *

Debbie Rafferty eyed the cheerleader sitting down the pew from her. It was too bad, Debbie told herself. Allyssa Hartley wasn’t as bad as all the others but that wasn’t the point. She was a cheerleader and really, that was all that mattered.

She focused her mind and she pushed.

* * *

Allyssa fought back the urge to moan but there was no doubt about it. The feel was unmistakable. The feel was like the cock in her dreams, only she wasn’t dreaming now.

She closed her eyes. Please God, she murmured to herself. Please. Please let it stop.

But it didn’t stop. It just kept coming and coming and once more, Allyssa fought back the urge to moan. Mom would be so mad at her if she did that in church, she told herself.

* * *

Debbie Rafferty’s eyes sought out Danny Barnes when the sermon was over. He wasn’t hard to find because like most of the time, Danny Barnes was standing off to the side. He seemed to almost be completely invisible when he did that and Debbie wasn’t sure why, but no one, it seemed, no one wanted to go near him.

Debbie looked at the boy and she gave him a nod and then she looked over at Allyssa and she looked back at him.

For a moment almost, it seemed as if the boy might say no, but then he nodded, just as she had expected him, too. And he’d better nod, Debbie told herself. After all, she was doing this for him.

Once more, Debbie’s eyes sought out the cheerleader. She’d put up a good fight, Debbie told herself, but it wasn’t nearly good enough.

* * *

Allyssa was finding it hard to think about anything else but having a nice, hard cock between her legs.

She wasn’t sure why but she was awake. As was almost always the case now, her fingers wanted to slide between her legs, but this time, they didn’t produce the desired effect and after a few minutes, she gave up on the effort. She knew what she needed, and it wasn’t a handful of hard-stroking fingers. She needed something more than that.

She slipped her legs out from under her covers and she sat up in her darkened bedroom. She listened for any sound but she heard nothing. That was good. That meant everyone was asleep.

She dressed herself quietly and then she made her way to her bedroom door. Once more, she stopped to listen. Once more, she heard nothing.

She looked back into her bedroom. She knew there was a box of condoms buried inside her panty drawer. Mom would have been so mad if she’d known that she had those but sometimes parents could be so provincial, and yet and still, what did it matter if they were there. It wasn’t like she was ever going to want to use those ever again. Why should she when it just felt so much better to go natural.

She crept through the darkened house making sure not to make any noise and then finally she was at her front door. Moments later, she was outside her home.

The night air was cold against her body. For just a moment, she wondered why she’d put her cheerleading uniform on. After all, there would have been other more practical forms of clothing, but that thought was only for a moment. The cold air was fine. The cold air was stimulating and that was what she really needed. More than anything, Allyssa Hartley craved stimulation.

A car pulled up in front of her house and Allyssa approached the car. She opened the passenger door and she climbed in, but when she looked, she couldn’t see the driver, and for some reason, this didn’t bother her. She strapped herself in and away they went.

It wasn’t a long ride. The car pulled to the curb. “Go on,” the driver’s voice said. “Go on. He’s waiting for you.”

A girl’s voice, Allyssa thought. One she should recognize, and yet even as she thought these things, those thoughts vanished from her mind.

“Go on, you little slut. Let him fuck your brains out.”

Let him fuck my brains out, Allyssa thought. Of course that’s what she wanted. That’s why she was here. She wanted him to fuck her brains out.

She walked up to the door but the door opened before she got there. “Come on,” a man’s voice said.

Allyssa came along. The man was a man she was sure she hadn’t seen before.

“Don’t make any noise,” the man said. “We don’t want to wake anyone.”

Allyssa came along quietly.

The man led her to a bedroom and Allyssa was sure she’d been here before. It was the bedroom from her dreams, she realized, only now it was lit.

“I’m sorry,” the man said, “but she’s making me do this.”

Sorry for what, the girl wondered even as the man started to paw at her clothes. She wanted him to do this. She wanted him to give her what she needed.

Off came her jacket and then off came her top. The man seemed to slow down if only for a moment as his hands squeezed first the one and then the other of her tits, and then her bra was falling free, too.

She hadn’t noticed how hard her nipples were until that very moment but when his fingers tweaked first the one and then the other, she couldn’t help but moan. She needed to be fucked and she needed it bad.

The man pressed his mouth against the girl’s nipples, sucking on first one and then the other. “I’ve wanted to do that,” he said finally. “I’ve wanted to do that for such a long time.”

But his hands weren’t stopping there. His hands were back again, this time working away on her skirt and then even the skirt was falling free leaving her standing there in just her little, matching panties.

She wasn’t wearing the panties for long and then the man pushed her back onto the bed. “I’ll give you whatever you want,” the man told her.

Allyssa knew what she wanted. “I want you to fuck me,” the girl moaned. “I want you to fuck my brains out.”

For a moment, the man looked almost as if he were disappointed, almost as if he’d hoped she would have said something else, but it was only for a moment and then the man was pushing her down onto the bed.

Allyssa spread her legs and she looked up at the man even as she let her fingers slide between her legs. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Come on, do it. Fuck me.”

The girl groaned as she felt the man’s cock enter her.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned. “Oh yeah. That’s it. That’s it. Fuck me.”

“Tell me what you want,” the man said again.

“I want you to cum inside me,” Allyssa moaned. “I’ve never felt a boy’s cum in my pussy before. I want to feel it. I want to feel it so bad.”

“Are you on the pill,” the boy asked.

“No,” the girl moaned. “Oh geez, I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“But I’m not wearing a condom. I could make you pregnant.”

Allyssa couldn’t believe she was about to say what she knew she was going to say but somehow, those words just sounded so true and so right. “I want you to do it,” she moaned. “I want you to cum in me. I want you to make me pregnant.”

The man grunted once and then he grunted again, and his cock surged. “Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Oh geez, Allyssa thought. Oh geez. This was what it felt like to have a boy cum in your cunt. Oh geez, she loved it. She loved it so much and she was cumming so hard. Oh geez. She just knew she was going to have to do it again and again and again.

The man pulled out and it was only then that Allyssa recognized him. This was no man. This was Danny Barnes. This was the guy who kept leering at the cheerleaders in school.

The weird thing was that the boy looked almost apologetic though. “You can go now,” he said.

Who was he, Allyssa thought, to say those kinds of things to her and yet even as she thought those things, she started to pick up her clothes and she started to put them back on.

Oh God, she thought as she redonned her panties. She could feel her pussy. She was so full of that jerk’s cum and yet ... and yet it did feel good. In fact, it felt really, really good.

The boy watched her get dressed and when she was done, he led her to the door. “I don’t know if you’ll remember any of this. Hell, probably you won’t, but just in case you do, I am sorry.”

“Yeah right. Sorry about what?”

The boy didn’t seem to answer the question directly. “She’s crazy you know.”

“Who is?”

“You’ll see,” was all the boy would say.

Allyssa walked back out to the street where a car was waiting for her. She opened the door to find Debbie Rafferty behind the wheel.

“Get in,” the girl said.

“No,” Allyssa said even as she slid into the passenger seat.

“Is your pussy all nice and goodly fucked,” the girl asked even as she pulled away from the curb.

“Yes.” She hadn’t meant to answer that way. She just had.

“Just think about it. You have Danny Barnes’ cum inside you. It’s probably making you pregnant right now.”

That was exactly the kind of thing that Allyssa didn’t want to think about but the thought of it, of her body becoming pregnant, that thought just kind of filled her with a fuzzy haze. “Wh-why are you doing this,” she finally stammered.

“To help daddy, of course.”

Allyssa just stared at the girl.

The car pulled up in front of Allyssa’s home and Debbie turned to look at her. “Okay, here’s the way it works. You and your slutty little friends are going to get pregnant.”

Allyssa fought back the rush those words gave her. Get pregnant. Why should those words give her such a rush.

“And then,” Debbie continued, “you’re going to come to daddy’s church like good, little sluts, and you’re going to sit there and listen and then you’re going to go out and get pregnant again and again and again, and do you know why?”

Allyssa shook her head.

“Because daddy deserves a bigger flock to tend to, so you and your little friends are going to help me grow his flock one baby at a time. Got it?”

Allyssa nodded fearfully. The girl was crazy, she told herself.

“I know you don’t believe me,” Debbie said as she pulled up in front of Allyssa’s home, “but don’t worry. By the time you reach your front door, you won’t remember any of this at all.”

And that, Allyssa thought, that was exactly what did worry her, that she wouldn’t remember anything at all. That, and the fact that she might actually enjoy what Debbie Rafferty was making her do. That was what scared her the most and that was what made her really, really hot.