The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blackmail and Slavery.

By The Slaver.

Inspector Pugh made his way across the shingle to the half-finished building, a local guy out for a quick smoke before collage had raised the Alarm. On entering the unfinished building, Pugh at once perceived that something was wrong. One of the thick wooden doors on one of the rooms on his left, that should have been shut, now stood wide open, and from it protruded a man’s foot and ankle, sockless and shoeless. There was stiffness, a something about the angle of the jutting foot which halted Inspector Pugh.

He took a couple of steps to his left, and a dead man lying face down just inside the room, there was a large wound in his back between his shoulder blades. There was no doubt about that, there had been a great deal of blood when he had been stabbed, but it was now dry and dark on the floor of the room. There was no sign of the murder weapon, or the man’s shoes and socks. Pugh went back outside the building and over to the police car, by which stood the guy who had found the body, and a young P.C.

“Do you know the dead gentleman?” Pugh asked the guy, he shook his head. “No, but I’ve seen him around. I think he works for Mr Von Orton-Mandrel.” Said the guy looking like he wanted to be anywhere but here talking to the police about a dead body, lying in an unfinished building shoe and sockless. Pugh stared hard at the guy, then reached into a coat pocket and pulled out a packet of Woodbines he offered one to the young guy. “Go on take one, I won’t tell.” Pugh said nodding to the P.C who nodded back and moved away from the car. “Now tell me all you know!” Pugh said sternly to the young guy. The lad drew hard on the s and nodded, and told Pugh all he knew, but not all.

Half an hour later, the guy was running away from the unfinished building, grateful to be let go without being arrested. He was late for Collage, but that was not a matter. The guy had to let his Master Mr Von Orton-Mandrel know about the dead body, and more importantly Inspector Pugh. The lad hurried on puffing on the second Woodbine he had been given by Pugh. Von Orton-Mandrel’s home was at least twenty minutes away from the unfinished building. Inspector Pugh watched the young lad hurrying off, and smiled to himself, he nodded to the P.C, and they got into the police car and drove off towards Mr Von Orton-Mandrel’s house.

Von Orton-Mandrel’s house was called Cliff Edge House, but in spite of the name the house stood a little way back on the cliff-top. Von Orton-Mandrel had inherited the house from an uncle. The house was hideous; evil looking even-it was frightfully Victorian: The outside was very flat and very bare. All but the wing of the house where Von Orton-Mandrel lived was empty and disused. There was a stone wall between the house and cliff edge: there was a road on the far side of the house. Stone Urns stood by the door, at which the police car pulled up at. Inspector Pugh got out and walked towards the large wooden front door and rung the bell. The door was opened by a giant of a man: his broad shoulders and body seemed to fill the doorway; his small head nearly touched the top of the doorframe.

This was Von Orton-Mandrel’s no. two, nobody seemed to know his real name; he was just called The heavy, Von Orton-Mandrel called him Heavy. Pugh told The Heavy that he was here to see his boss Von Orton-Mandrel, The Heavy just nodded turned and walked into the house, Inspector Pugh followed. The fact that Von Orton-Mandrel lived in just one wing of the house given that the local police knew about most of his criminal activities and the large amounts of money that they made showed how well organised he was. Pugh was shown into a large study filled with Victorian furniture and bookcases; several lap-tops were doted around the room. At a large desk in front of a large window looking out over the cliffs, working at a lap-top sat Von Orton-Mandrel. A youngish, small built man with very close-cropped hair, dressed in a designer suit, and dark hard eyes.

Von Orton-Mandrel looked up as Pugh entered the room. Pugh had not come here to see Von Orton-Mandrel about the murder he was investigating: there had been several other murders over the last Five years, or so, all connected in some way to Von Orton-Mandrel, but he was not even arrested or charged. No Pugh was here for another reason: He planned to blackmail Von Orton-Mandrel, and flee the country. Von Orton-Mandrel looked up from his lap-top: he looked about to speak, but Pugh spoke first, he was looking directly at Von Orton-Mandrel as he spoke. The Heavy was now standing behind Von Orton-Mandrel, not speaking a word.

“Now Von Orton-Mandrel, I don’t want you to say anything-just shut up and listen. Until yesterday, no early this morning everything about you was very sketchy and dark. There were rumours about your involvement in white-male slave trading. Money laundering and now murder. It seems that your ‘friend’ Mr Fewsham was found early this morning dead, stabbed in one of those unfinished building about twenty minutes away. He was also shoeless and sockless!” Pugh stopped talking and looked at Von Orton-Mandrel sitting silently behind his desk. “Fewsham was known to us, his name was not Fewsham but that’s neither here nor there.”

Von Orton-Mandrel knew very well were this conversation was going. “I’m afraid that this whole matter is very confidential, and if say the least word of this got out to say the local police, you would be sunk, not to mention you’d properly go to jail for a very, very long time.” Pugh stopped talking Von Orton-Mandrel still sat silently behind his desk, his eyes fixed upon the Inspector’s face. The Inspector made haste to go on. “Now, there’s isn’t any question of your parting with any capital-I’m asking for a loan of say £576.000 say every three months for the next twenty years or so.” Pugh stopped speaking, he looked at Von Orton-Mandrel: Inspector Pugh had certainly got Von Orton-Mandrel’s attention, but he would have liked to know whether he had Von Orton-Mandrel’s belief in what he was saying, Inspector Pugh wasn’t so sure that he did.

When Von Orton-Mandrel spoke his voice was low and deep but showed nothing else. “That is a very strange offer, what makes you think that I will take it!” He said, raising his hand to stop Pugh from speaking. “However, I’m going to give it some long hard thinking, I will let you know my answer tonight. I will call you tonight I know where to get it touch with you.” This took Pugh be surprise, but before he could say anything, Von Orton-Mandrel continued speaking. “I think that as you say this whole matter is very confidential, and as you say if this matter got out to your colleges at the local police, I would properly go to jail for a very, very long time. Like I said I will call you tonight. But until then Good- day.” Without another word Von Orton-Mandrel stood up from behind his desk, turned and left the room. The Heavy stepped further into the room. “Now fuck off till he calls you, copper.” He growled at Pugh.

The Heavy watch from a window as Inspector Pugh left the house and got into the police car, and drove off. He heard a noise behind him he spun round ready to attack whoever it was. He unclenched his fists as he saw that it was one of Von Orton-Mandrel’s little Twinkies. ‘What was his name?’ Thought The Heavy. ‘The one that Von Orton-Mandrel had sent to the unfinished building: to find the body and call the police.’ Suddenly the Twinkie’s name popped into The Heavy’s head; Tristan that was his name, he had become quite the good little Cock-sucker The Heavy recalled. “What are you doing here?” He asked in the same growling voice he always used. “If it’s to tell Von Orton-Mandrel about that copper Pugh, you’re too late. His already been here, tried to blackmail the Boss and left.” The Heavy moved even nearer too Tristan. “I think I should teach you’re a lesson.” He raised his fist into the air.

“Heavy” Von Orton-Mandrel’s voice boomed from the doorway. “Stop that right now, it wasn’t Tristan’s fault that that policeman came here, or that the policeman is trying to blackmail me. Now I’ve got to go and speak to The Professor about ‘paying’ this bent policeman, so I want you to take ‘care’ of Tristan for me, no harm must come to him.” The Heavy moved closer to the Twinkie, who backed away till his back was against the wall. Von Orton-Mandrel walked out into the entrants hall and over to the wooden wall sealing off Von Orton-Mandrel’s wing of the house. He placed his hand on a certain wooden panel in the wall, and pushed hard. There was a click and part of the wall slid open. Von Orton-Mandrel stepped through the gap, the panel slid shut behind him. He started to descend down well-worn stone steps into the cellars under the large house. At the bottom of the stairs Von Orton-Mandrel walked into one of the cellars under the house, now on either side of the cellar were what looked like small cells: in fact they were padded cells. Used by The Professor for his ‘Training Programme’. Moans were heard from some of the cells.

It was gone Midnight as Pugh draw up near Von Orton-Mandrel’s house, at an entrant to the disused part of the house. He did not like the fact that Von Orton-Mandrel had arraigned to have their meeting here, but it was here or no deal. Even before he reached the door it opened and The Heavy stood in the doorway. In the same growling voice he told Pugh that Von Orton-Mandrel was waiting for him inside, and to follow him. This part of the house was dark but for a single bulb lighting the middle of the long corridor down which the two men walked. Finally they reached an old rotten wooden door The Heavy opened the door and stepped in, Pugh followed. As Pugh entered the room he saw that the other person in the room standing next to The Heavy; was not Von Orton-Mandrel. It was a very tall thick set youngish guy with a completely bald head, and thick metal rimmed glasses. His drop down moustache was a deep red in colour, as were his eye brows. When he spoke there was a faint accent to his voice.

“Good Evening Inspector Pugh. Mr Von Orton-Mandrel asked me to ‘DEAL’ with you for him. He has business elsewhere, I am called The Professor.” The guy said. On hearing this Pugh knew that the meeting was a trap, he turned and ran for the door. But it was too late to escape; The Professor and The Heavy leapt forewords and tackled Pugh to the ground. The Heavy pick-up a straight-jacket and The Professor pick-up a syringe and told The Heavy to hold Pugh still. Pugh saw the syringe in the Professor’s hand and started shouting about his rights. The Professor explained to Pugh that he had waved any rights when he decided to blackmail his and The Heavy’s boss. The Professor plunged the syringe in to Pugh’s ass, who let out loud roars: which slowly began to soften. Soon Pugh was a lethargic pile of flaccid meat. After a few more minutes The Professor and The Heavy started guiding Pugh in to the straight-jacket. Pugh had no resistance left and was drooling at the mouth.

The Professor instructed the lethargic Pugh to hold his arms out. The Heavy knelt directly behind the inspector pulled him up from the floor, and pushed s arms out towards the straight-jacket. With The Heavy pushing Pugh’s arms in from the behind and The Professor pushing the straight-jacket onto Pugh’s arms from the front, the white canvas straight-jacket quickly covered Pugh, turning him into a mental patient. Following The Professor’s instruction, The Heavy helped Pugh to his feet, and turned him so his back was towards The Professor, who started to apply the back straps. The Professor pushed the first strap through the roller buckles and pulled it tightly into place. Then the second, followed by the third one, and the fourth, the fifth and lastly the final strap was pulled into place.

Pugh had started to come out of the drug that The Professor had given him he started yelling again at the two men. The Heavy grabbed hold of the dangling crotch straps and with a smirk started buckling them up. The Heavy managed to only just apply the crotch straps, before The Professor took over and corrected the straps, and pulled them tightly into place, trapping Pugh’s member tightly between his legs. The two laughing men pointed out to the how struggling Pugh, that his struggles was making the crotch strap ride up his ass, squashing his cock even more. “Easy there stud.” The Professor commanded. “I think you need some shut-eye.” He plunged another syringe into Pugh’s neck. A great blackness engulfed Pugh’s mind as he fell unconscious.

The Professor and The Heavy lifted up the unconscious up off the floor, and placed him in a wheelchair, strapping him in to the chair. The unconscious Inspector was then wheeled from the room. Inspector Pugh regained consciousness he found that he was in a white padded cell, he was still in the white canvas straight-jacket, but his suit, shirt, underclothes, shoes and socks had all been removed: he could feel a cool draft of air on his naked skin. Also Pugh was bound in some way to a metal chair that stood in the middle of the padded cell; a screen was hanging not far from his face, behind the screen on the far wall of the cell was a large mirror. It was then Pugh heard a voice from behind him that he realised that he was not alone in the padded cell.

“Now you’re just going to relax and watch some of these very interesting movies. Just think of it as a trip to the theater. Who knows? You might even like what you see.” Said The Professor, as Pugh tried to look around to see where The professor was, he found his head was restrained to look at the screen in front of him. As he strained in his peripheral vision, he noticed a thin tube running down into his neck from an IV bag, he became nervous. Below him he could barely make out some kind of rubber tube over his cock, and when he tried to wriggle and move in the chair he felt something move in his ass, but that was all he could tell. The lights went out and the room suddenly became pitch black.

“Now, before we start let me just say that after tonight you will have a whole new outlook on life, and a new cause and Master to serve. In fact you’re the first police officer that I’ve had to ‘TREAT’. The Professor said lightly slapping Pugh’s face he turned and left the room. Light briefly flooded into the room as the door was opened and closed. While the door was briefly open Pugh thought that he heard cries: the voice sounded like that of the guy he had spoken to about what the guy about the body he had found earlier in the day. But that could not be possible he said to himself, or was it.

The screen lit up with images and videos of Von Orton-Mandrel. The IV whirred and dumped a careful mixture of drugs into the inspector’s body. The screen showed Von Orton-Mandrel, naked, his cock hard, and against his will Pugh became hard. The tube on his cock started to gently pump his rock hard cock. The images and videos on the screen switch to show giant views from directly below Von Orton-Mandrel’s spread legs, his shaved balls, nice full perineum bulge hanging down towards the camera. Pugh stayed hard through-out, as suddenly whatever was up his ass started to vibrate. The professor’s voice began to speak. Inspector Pugh could not really make out what was being said, but found that the more he watched the videos and images of Von Orton-Mandrel, the more he wanted him or any man sexually.

Pugh’s negative feelings towards Von Orton-Mandrel hadn’t faded; Pugh knew that Von Orton-Mandrel was paying the Professor to brainwash him that thought made him furious. But hours later, the inspector found himself repeating the words aloud, that the Professor’s voice had told him over and over again. “I will obey my Master. I will obey my Owner.” Then suddenly the lights went out, and the screen went dark: Inspector Pugh was plunged back into total blackness again. But The Professor’s voice continued quietly in the back of Pugh’s head, as did the pumping of the inspector’s raging erection, and the deep vibrating in his ass: inspector Pugh was totally disoriented. In an adjoining room, through the one-way mirror in the padded cell The Professor, The Heavy and Von Orton-Mandrel watched Inspector Pugh loose his battle against the powerful brainwashing. Pugh finally fell unconscious his head rested on his chest.

When Pugh became conscious again he was naked his hair had been cropped very short, he was lying on the floor of the padded cell, and there was a collar and lead around his neck. His head seemed to be filled with cobwebs; he could not think straight, strange images flashed through his head, so fast that he could not remember what there were. On the floor near him was a bottle of water, without thinking he picked it up and drained the bottle. Pugh had just finished drinking the water when the door opened and in walked Von Orton-Mandrel. He was dressed in a suit the same style and cut as the one he had worn the first time Pugh had met him, but this suit was grey in colour. He did not speak to Pugh, but walked round Pugh on the floor. We then grabbed the lead around Pugh’s neck and pulled him onto his knees. He then grabbed the back of Pugh’s head.

Then Von Orton-Mandrel pushed the inspector’s head into his crotch. “Take out my cock and give me a blow job, copper!” Barked Von Orton-Mandrel, Pugh just stared up at him. “Asshole, I said give me a blow job, copper!” He hit the inspector hard in the face, Pugh screams out “AHHHHHHHHHHH” And he fell to the floor, Von Orton-Mandrel jerks Pugh back up into a kneeling position by the lead around his neck. This time Pugh unzipped the front of Von Orton-Mandrel’s pants, he reached in and pulled out Von Orton-Mandrel’s cock: The inspector took the whole cock into his mouth. Von Orton-Mandrel smiled as the former straight policeman began to suck his big cock. All the other captives had been just the same; looks of horror on their faces as they were made to suck on his dick. But once he had cum in their mouths and the brainwashing had kicked in they were no more trouble.

“Now you’re training begins, you will please me your master or you die.” Said Von Orton-Mandrel, Pugh continued sucking on Von Orton-Mandrel’s big throbbing cock. Von Orton-Mandrel’s eyes glaze over as he felt the feelings of intense pleasure wash over him, and his balls tighten and rise up. Von Orton-Mandrel moans. “Fuck copper, you’re a natural fucking born cocksucker.” He jerks on the lead attached to Pugh’s neck, choking him. “Answer darn you, boy?” He yelled down at the former policeman. Pugh ignored the question, he gagged on the big cock in his mouth Von Orton-Mandrel jerks the lead again, and Pugh’s head was jerked upward. Pugh stares up at Von Orton-Mandrel. “I said you copper was a natural born cock-sucker?”

Pugh swallowed hard, he felt not quite so cocky, or as confident as he had earlier done. Von Orton-Mandrel jerked on the lead again, “Get back to my blow job, boy.” Von Orton-Mandrel ordered, Pugh immediately took Von Orton-Mandrel’s big hard cock back in his mouth, and began sucking on it again. The criminal felt his orgasm build purposely he doesn’t say anything to warn Pugh. Von Orton-Mandrel’s cock spasms and he began shooting a huge wad of cum into Pugh’s mouth. The former police officer was taken completely by surprise as Von Orton-Mandrel’s cum fills his mouth. Cum began to seep out of the corners of Pugh’s mouth: when Von Orton-Mandrel sees this he slaps Pugh very hard across the face, Pugh’s head moved forcefully from side to side, Von Orton-Mandrel’s hand left a deep red Mark on the side of Pugh’s face. But the damage had been done, part of the brainwashing kicked in.

So when The Heavy thrust his cock into Pugh’s mouth, he did not gag, whimper or try to pull off the cock in his mouth: he just gave The Heavy the best blow job he could. The Heavy’s blow job did not last long he had been so turned on watching Von Orton-Mandrel training Pugh to serve cock with his mouth. That he took only a few seconds in Pugh mouth before he lost it and shot his wad with a great scream and violent thrust into Pugh’s willing mouth. He pulled out his cock and shook it, remains of his cum fell onto the padded floor as droplets. Von Orton-Mandrel pushed Pugh onto all fours, The Heavy moved back to stand by the door, stroking this cock, to watch what Von Orton-Mandrel was going to do next.

Von Orton-Mandrel pushed an index finger roughly into Pugh’s hole. “The first thing you need to do copper is loosen up.” Von Orton-Mandrel said as he began finger fucking Pugh’s whole; he watched and laughed as Pugh’s small 5 inch cock started to harden. He laughs and says “Hmmmm, oh yes it seems that I’m making progress with you boy” He reaches between Pugh’s legs and squeezes his rigid shaft humiliating the policeman for getting excited as Von Orton-Mandrel fingered his ass. What the former policeman doesn’t know was that the brainwashing was causing him to become hard. Part of the brainwashing was breaking the inspector down: making him think that he was reacting to Von Orton-Mandrel’s fingering of his whole of his own accord...and it seems to be working.

Von Orton-Mandrel inserts a second finger, then a third, and then a forth as the mind-fucked inspector moaned and his erect cock dripped pre-cum as he succumbs to the effects of the brainwashing. The criminal withdraws his fingers and started stroking his cock. He then pushed the head of his cock into Pugh’s whole. In spite of the high that was part of the brainwashing, as he felt Von Orton-Mandrel’s huge cock in his ass; Pugh screamed and tried to push it out. Von Orton-Mandrel felt the resistance in Pugh’s ass. “I thought that we had an understanding. Now I’m gonna have to take extreme measures to teach you a lesson.” Said Von Orton-Mandrel Pugh screamed loudly as he felt his ball-sacs being crushed by one of Von Orton-Mandrel’s big hand: he applied more and more pressure, till Pugh begged him to stop.

Now Von Orton-Mandrel was really pissed off and for some time he refused to stop. After getting really hot and turned on Von Orton-Mandrel began to violently fuck Pugh: smashing into his body with every thrust. The former policeman screamed, writhed and twisted trying to get away from Von Orton-Mandrel. The criminal held Pugh tightly around his waist, and fucked him faster, harder and rougher; suddenly Von Orton-Mandrel shot his load deep into the former policeman’s guts: Inspector Pugh felt the slimy cum fill his insides; the strange feeling seemed to defeat him. He began to sob; Von Orton-Mandrel just laughed and continued to fuck Pugh. As Von Orton-Mandrel cum for a second time in Pugh’s ass, the brainwashing took complete hold; Pugh was now a totally broken man. “You’re gonna be really happy serving me, boy. Ha ha ha ha!” Laughed Von Orton-Mandrel, pulling out of Pugh.

Von Orton-Mandrel pulled Pugh back up onto his feet and then bent him slightly forwards. “Now copper you’re going to be ‘MILKED’. Heavy I want you to fuck him again, while I pump his small dick of all its juices.” Said Von Orton-Mandrel The Heavy moved behind Pugh: who felt The Heavy’s cock press against his twice fucked hole. “Now copper even after your second fuck you’re hole is still quite tight, so just totally relax your whole so The Heavy can enter you.” Barked Von Orton-Mandrel, because of the brainwashing, even if he wanted to protest Pugh mind could not have rebelled.

Pugh felt his ass muscles relax and open completely: The Heavy pushed into the inspector completely in one hard thrust. A gasp escaped Pugh’s lips, both The Heavy and Von Orton-Mandrel laughed. “That’s right Heavy fuck the copper good, long and hard” Von Orton-Mandrel said as he took Pugh’s cock in one of his hands and started to jerk him off; in his other hand Von Orton-Mandrel was holding a test-tube. Pugh started to moan loudly under the two way sexual assault. “That’s right copper!” Growled The Heavy as he pounded into Pugh’s ass. “Give into it copper and shoot your hot police spunk into the tube Von Orton-Mandrel is holding.”

“I intend to MILK you dry before the night is out. The Professor is going to make some slapper pregnant with this first load of your spunk all part of my plan. The rest of your cum will be sold for top dollar as it were on the Web.” Said Von Orton-Mandrel as he started pumping Pugh’s man=meat faster. Soon all Pugh could feel was Von Orton-Mandrel’s hand pumping his cock and The Heavy’s member ramming open his ass. Suddenly Pugh’s whole was firing intense pleasure throughout his body. Pugh finally gave into the two way sexual assault: he shot what felt like gallons of his juice into the test-tube. The Heavy continued to pound into Pugh’s whole while Von Orton-Mandrel milked Pugh’s cock of cum.

“Good, copper.” Von Orton-Mandrel said to Pugh, as he stopped jerking his cock and The Heavy pulled out of Pugh’s ass. He moved round in front of Pugh, he bent forwards his lips touched Pugh’s lips: suddenly The Heavy was Deep Throating the inspector, he explored the inside of Pugh’s mouth with his tongue, and deep down his throat. The Heavy finally pulled away from Pugh’s mouth, both he and Von Orton-Mandrel smirked at Pugh. Von Orton-Mandrel was now holding a large glass collection jar in his hand The Professor had already taken away the test-tube of spunk. “I need to get you finished off. I anticipate that at least another Six hours of ‘milking’ will break you completely!” Said Von Orton-Mandrel, as he was speaking The Heavy moved back behind Pugh, pushed him forwards again and slid his cock back into Pugh’s whole, and began fucking him again.

Von Orton-Mandrel began another rigorous jerking of Inspector Pugh’s cock, holding the glass jar near his dickhead ready to catch the next load Pugh would shoot. “Right Heavy, after you’ve finished this fuck and his shot his next wad, you take a break. We’ll need fresh cocks screwing Pugh to keep him primed.” Just as Von Orton-Mandrel finished speaking Pugh cried out and shot another load into the glass collection jug; both Von Orton-Mandrel and The Heavy continued working Pugh’s ass and cock till he had stopped Cumming. The Heavy pulled out of Pugh, and stuffed his semi-hard cock back in his pants. “Check and see if our friends have arrived, if so one every sixteen minutes over the next six hours should finish the job. See to it.” Ordered Von Orton-Mandrel, The Heavy walked to the door and opened it. Outside was a long line of the local low life, all with their pants open and their uncut cocks’ rock hard. The Heavy told the line of guys what Von Orton-Mandrel had said: the guy at the front of the line walked into the cell, his hard bobbing in front of him he closed the door.

The Heavy stood in another of the padded cell, looking down at the unconscious figure of Tristan. “He’ll recover, it’s always painful for the subject then they are fast tracked reprogrammed. He’ll be out for about another hour or so.” Said The Professor’s voice from behind The Heavy. “I’ve done what Von Orton-Mandrel asked, Tristan has how been reprogrammed. He will own up to the murder of Fewsham. Also all memory of his first training as a cocksucker and all knowledge of Von Orton-Mandrel have been erased. But he will still suck cock. To make the new programming permanent he must have his ass well fucked.” Continued The Professor, he patted The Heavy. “And Von Orton-Mandrel said that that owner will be yours.” An evil grin spread across The Heavy’s face as he stroked his cock; he could hardly wait for Tristan to come round.

Sun light faintly filtered through the large window of Von Orton-Mandrel’s study: now redress in his own clothes, Inspector Pugh stood with his back to Von Orton-Mandrel’s desk, staring blankly into the middle of the room. In which, on all fours and naked was Tristan having his ass violently pounded for a second time by The Heavy. Tristan’s cries and moans filled the room, Von Orton-Mandrel sat behind his desk watching the fucking action on the study floor, The Professor stood behind Von Orton-Mandrel also watching Tristan getting fucked: both The Professor and Von Orton-Mandrel were rubbing their hard cocks through their pants. With a loud grunt The Heavy let loose his second wad of cum into Tristan. He pulled out of Tristan; who let out a great wad of his own cum before falling on his chest in the puddle of his own cum.

“Enough, you’ve fucked him more than enough. Any way my new cocksucker slave needs to get Tristan to the police station to be charged with Fewsham’s murder. Don’t you?” Said Von Orton-Mandrel as he undid his pants and slid his hand under his shorts, and grabbed his rock hard cock and started stroking it. Pugh seemed to wake up. “Yes, he must be charged and statement taken.” Said Pugh reaching into a pocket and pulled out his handcuffs. “That is good slave.” Said Von Orton-Mandrel, “But before that happens I think that Tristan should be cleaned up. Questions would be asked if you take him in naked and covered in cum. Heavy clean Tristan up, and dress him.” Ordered Von Orton-Mandrel. Tristan was led from the study by The Heavy. While he waited, Pugh gave both Von Orton-Mandrel and The Professor a B.J, swallowing all of their cum, not wasting a drop of it.

“It seemed that Fewsham was trying to Blackmail Tristan.” Said Inspector Pugh, he was sitting in the office of Colonel Castleton, his boss. Pugh was reporting of the arrest of Tristan for Fewsham’s murder. Both he and Tristan had been programmed with ‘the facts’ of the case before they left Cliff Edge House. Castleton looked hard at Pugh there was something not right here, but he could not put his finger on it. “They knew each other some time ago; Tristan was only a young guy then. And as you know young boys sometimes do very foolish things, because at that age they think they know everything, but of cause they don’t.” Pugh stopped speaking, and looked at The Colonel who did not reply. Pugh carried on. “In the last year they know each other it seems that Tristan become Fewsham’s fuck slave. It did not last long a matter weeks, before Tristan broke the thing off and returned home. But during those weeks it seems Tristan wrote letters to Fewsham, these letters were quite sexual in content” Colonel Castleton spoke for the first time; “And it’s these letters that led Tristan to kill Fewsham.”

“Yes, Tristan said they quarrelled about them. Fewsham wanted to have them published, one of the more unsavoury Sunday papers was ready to make a deal. Fewsham told Tristan that he wanted money from him and he would stop the deal. They had stopped quarrelling so said Tristan. They talked about how much money it would be. Tristan said that he would pay the amount asked and he said he’d go and get it. As he walked past Fewsham Tristan pulled out his knife and struck Fewsham down.” Colonel Castleton was silent for a few moments before he spoke. “I knew that Fewsham was a nasty piece of work but this. Do we have these letters, or the knife? And why take Fewsham’s shoes and socks.” After he had finished speaking Castleton lent forwards and rested his chin on his hands.

“No, Tristan destroyed the letters. And he through the knife away, I’ve got people looking where he said he through it but I don’t hold out much hope finding it. And the shoes and socks, he removed them to miss lead us, he also destroyed them.” Inspector Pugh finished making his report, and sat back in his chair, waiting for Castleton to speak. As he sat back in his chair, Pugh felt the bullet butt-plug in his ass move, a gift from Von Orton-Mandrel to remember him by: when Pugh was not in his presents. Castleton still felt that something was not right with Pugh; but unable to say what is was he would have to wait and find out what was nagging him at the back of his head. “Well, even without the Knife or letters I still think we have enough to send to the Q.P.S. and hopefully they will send Tristan for trial. That’s the best we can hope for.” Inspector Pugh spent another hour or so talking about the case with Colonel Castleton, before he could leave.

As soon as he could Pugh drove straight to Von Orton-Mandrel’s house, and his Master. A short time after Pugh had arrived, Von Orton-Mandrel was sitting at his desk the look on his face and the low moans he made were a sign that he was near to having an orgasm. He looked down at the naked figure kneeling under the desk, its head buried deep in Von Orton-Mandrel’s crouch. Pugh’s head popped up and down as he lovingly served his Master’s throbbing fuck=stick. His Master placed his hand on his head as he neared shooting his load. “Yes, I think having a copper as a cock-slave will work out quite well. I have decided not to have a slapper made pregnant by your spunk, but your spunk will be kept just encase you became of no more use to me.” Panted Von Orton-Mandrel, just before he lost control of his huge cock and filled Pugh’s mouth with his hot man-juice. “I’ve had a little ‘TALK’ with one of the guys searching for the knife that killed Fewsham. It should have been found by now.” On his knees between Von Orton-Mandrel’s spread legs, sucking cock and then swallowing a load of cum, Pugh briefly thought about how he had wanted to Blackmail Von Orton-Mandrel. But now he was severing his loving Master’s cock; just then Von Orton-Mandrel shot another load. Pugh it seemed was in for a long hard night.

THE END: