The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blargl

Hi, you seem like a nice couple

Uh, what? What are you selling?

Ok, to make this easier, I’ll just have you believe everything I say, it saves time I find. Anyway, I’m not selling anything, I’m here to grant you wishes.

Wow, that would be fantastic!

Yes please!

So the deal is you both get three wishes, but the wishes must be a change that you want to make to the other.

No, absolutely not, I don’t want to change to my wife. I mean, life isn’t perfect for us, but at least we have each other.

I agree, there are things I would change about our life, but not about each other. He is a wonderful husband and father.

OK, perfectly understandable, but think about it like this. The changes don’t have to be drastic, but can just make it so you two are better suited for dealing with the pressures that life sends you, right?

For example?

Well, Annie, as you know Fergus has a creative side right? But he’s trapped in office jobs that don’t allow him to express that side of him.

That’s a good point. Actually I would love if he could focus on his creativeness more, it’s what makes him truly happy.

And Fergus, you know well how dedicated Annie is to securing a good career to support you and the children, but that the hard work she is putting in is not been rewarded as it should, so maybe you could wish for her to be better suited to dealing with all the stress that her full life provides for her.

That’s a great idea actually.

Ok, Annie, you first.

Ok, first of all, Fergus is creative in lots of areas, but I would like him to know which area he loves most so he can focus on that. I wish he knows what he wants most.

Done. How do you feel Fergus.

Oh my God, wow, he laughed, that feels amazing.

Yay! OK, number two I wish he was dedicated to pursuing his passion.

Done. Fergus

I feel it, I am, thanks sweetheart!

And three. I wish he was good enough at it to make money out of it, like enough money that, hypothetically speaking, if I couldn’t work, he would still be able to support me and the children.

You’re all set Fergus. How do you feel.

I can’t believe it, everything just makes so much sense now. I see it so clearly, and I know what to do.

Ok your turn. What changes do you want to make to your wife.

Easy. Number one. I wish she had huge fake tits, like bolt-ons, and I get to decide the size and shape and feel.

What?

Quiet for a moment Annie, Fergus hasn’t finished his first wish yet, you’ll get a chance to say something after it’s been done, just like Fergus had a chance to speak after each of your wishes. Ok Fergus, how do you want to do this, let’s get rid of that top and bra, just for a moment Annie, don’t worry, none of these people can see. And stand up, behind your chair. so we can have a better look, back straight.

Let’s start like this, imagine a perfectly spherical honeydew melon cut in half. That’s the shape of the implants.

There we go. How about that?

Great shape, no sag, gravity defying. Now, can we move them up on the chest, say 1 inch, yes. Ok, next make them bigger, slowly, in all directions. Yes, ok, …. there, stop.

Very impressive work Fergus, I like how they meet in the middle, permanent cleavage.

Yes, but they don’t stick out at the side as much as I would like. Can we move them apart an inch, yes, and now increase the size until they meet as before.

Great work, Fergus

One more change to the shape. You increased them at the same rate in all directions which is what I asked for and that’s good, but could you just increase the projection another inch, see how the breasts meet the chest at a 90 degree angle, I want the part that is 90 degrees to be longer, yes, ok, hmmm, one more inch? … perfect!

And you said you wanted to pick the feel?

Yes, a firm implant would be best, I don’t want them to move like real breasts, I want the implant to preserve its shape to a high degree if they bounce.

Ok, give them a slap.

Ha! I love it. That’s exactly what I wanted, how they bounce off of each other and judder.

Ok Annie, The bra won’t fit, but there’s your top back again. Wow cleavage, even with that high v-neck. And if you feel a breeze it’s because the top doesn’t cover your midriff anymore. What do you think Annie?

WHAT HAVE YOU D…

Hey now Annie, inside voice.

What have you done Fergus. I can’t see my feet! I can barely see the chair! I’m a freak! What will everyone think. Oh my God, the children! The children! We have to pick them up from my sister!

You can sit down again, thanks Annie. Ok, second wish Fergus.

I don’t actually want her to “be” uncultured, unsophisticated, cheap and crude, but I do want her to always act that way.

You have to wish it Fergus.

Oh sorry, haha. I wish she acted and came across as cheap and trashy all the time.

Ok Annie, how do you feel.

My fucking titties, they’re too big, I can’t face our dumb-fuck kids like this. Oh God I don’t want to sound like this. I need a smoke. Please change me back.

Does she smoke?

No, this is great! But I thought she would appear cheaper too, she is just acting that way.

Don’t worry any decisions on purchases of clothes or grooming products, or what to wear will fit in line with the wish.

Ah, I see, very nice.

Oh, by the way Annie, Fergus seems to be particularly hot right now, have you been holding back on him, that usually explains these kinds of wishes.

No! He filled me up real good this morning! Twice! And I sucked him off. We have sex all the time! That’s part of what makes us a great match, he’s always hard and my horny pussy can’t get enough.

Yeah, it’s true, our sex life is great, she’s a dynamo, she begs for it in the morning if I pretend to hold back even one bit.

Oh that’s good. It would be quite unfortunate for both of you if he was just a bit backed up right now, if his present state was not usual. Alright, third wish?

Well, to set her up for what I have planned, it would help if she was less assertive. I don’t mean completely unassertive, that would be no fun, but it will be fun to know that I will eventually win out in any decision, that she has only so much patience and ability to hold out against what I want. And also, in discussion, she is really good at thinking of good arguments, I don’t necessarily want to take that away from her, but I do want to be able to reduce her ability to come up with good arguments in the moment, just a little bit. So she only thinks of them much later and has to come back and try convince me again. That’s my wish. Does it work that way, do I have to start with “I wish”?

Don’t worry Fergus, I’ve got you. Annie, how you feeling dear, feeling good?

No! What does this bullshit mean, how less assertive am I going to fucking be?

Yeah Fergus, I’m curious too, what have you got planned?

Well, I know you’re not going to like the idea, but with what I intend to be charging people for blowjobs from you, we’re going to have to pump up those lips, like real nice.

Oh my God you prick, you fucking pervert, no! I want a divorce, you asshole. I will never do that.

You know Fergus, you could have just got me to change her whole body right now.

Yeah, but I want to enjoy the process. These fuckbags here, I wanted to be absolutely perfect so I got you to do that. For everything else, I do want them to be perfect but wouldn’t be so disappointed if a doctor didn’t do a perfect job. I’d consider it a funny surprise.

What, but I want the doctor to do a good fucking job!

Sure jiggles, sure, we both do.

Oh shit, no, I have to travel for work tomorrow, and give a presentation. I can’t fucking do that with my dumbo melons. And talking like this! I need to call in sick!

God, honey, you should definitely go, that would be hilarious.

I don’t want to!

We need to film that somehow, get a hidden camera in your bag, or an earring or something, I can’t wait to see how people stare and laugh at you. And a bug, so we hear what they say.

No!

There’s a camera shop over there, let’s have a quick look.

No! I don’t fucking wanna.

I’ve always wanted a nice camera, come on I just want to look.

But a camera won’t fit with our budget!

We’re just looking, and beside it’ll pay for itself.

How will it pay for itself, please, no.

Annie, your attitude is disappointing me right now.

I know, I’m sorry, I just don’t want to.

We’re just going to have a look in the shop, that’s all.

Ok, but just a look.

Exactly, just a look, and no making a scene in the shop, understand?

Oh, God these bimbo tits, what have you done?

No making a scene in the shop. Hold your tongue in there if you feel like saying something.

I, … yes, ok.

Ha, I can’t thank you enou … oh, she’s gone.