The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blossom Valley Blackout

Contains (BE, AE, PREG, LAC, DG, NC, IN)

[Author’s note: Something short and simple, been stuck on a lot of different projects lately and this is something I just popped out in the last few days, hope you like it!]

Isadora Valentine sat in her window sill, her thin body easily able to perch up on the little lip in the little alcove of her little bedroom. There was so little to do in this little town.

Little was not quite correct, though. Quaint, maybe. The town was most certainly not little. The town may have been nestled in fields and forests in the middle of nowhere but the town was sprawling ever outward. The buildings always getting bigger, and the people, from what she had seen, the people around here were quite a bit bigger, too. But Isadora had spent as little time as possible amongst the locals. In the two weeks since she had moved in with her parents into this newly built housing development, she had tried to spend as much time denying the loss of her friends and scene and status as she could.

Isadora wasn’t exactly Queen Bee, but she had established herself as Minnesota’s Next Top Goth. She could lace and chain her body in ways that kept her the center of attention at concerts and festivals even when the big bands were in town. Her jet black eyeliner and lips painted like deadly black holes, she played the part of vicious bitch with aplomb.

But now as she looked out her lonely little window, Isadora’s flawless, lily white skin could only blend in with the blanket of snow covering the naked expanse down the rolling hills, the only lights were from Main Street, peeking through the dense forest down the mountain. Blossom Valley fucking sucked.

* * *

Zachary and Betty Valentine had been making the most of this new move. A well-paying job out of state that promised a huge, brand new home out in the scenic countryside had been too good to be true. But when they were invited to visit, they made up their minds almost on the spot. The local sights and tastes and smells were all they needed. And once Blossom Valley’s seductive charm took hold of them, they fucked like rabbits for the first in they didn’t know how long.

Now, 2 months later, moved in with their barely adult daughter into their wonderful new life, the couple debated on how they were going to tell their only daughter that she wasn’t going to be ‘only’ for very long.

Of course, they might not even have to. As the two rutted in their expansive king bed, they could observe the changes that had already taken to their bodies. Zachary was quickly becoming the bearded, husky mountain man that most every guy in town was. Probably growing a cock like them, as well. For her part, Betty couldn’t see how their Isadora could continue to remain ignorant of her 37 year old mother’s magically expanding bust and rear. Nor, would their daughter be long able to ignore the growing and growing tummy she was being blessed with. Betty tried, she really did, to think of what they would do but her body was far busier with the important task of milking out yet another gallon of cum from her growling bull of a husband.

* * *

Isadora observed her body in the mirror, she had always been proud of her hyper thin body, but there was something… intoxicating about the body in front of her. She loved her little breasts and their tiny pink nipples but these new mounds of tit felt… really good. Her hips had also exploded over night, just a few weeks after they had run out of their food stock from home, Isadora had been forced to eat the local food, it disgusted her how addictively good the fattening, greasy portions were sliding down her throat so easily. And she felt weird sneaking it at odd hours, just because she couldn’t stand to sit at a dinner table with her parents while they ogled each other like horny teenagers.

A knock on the door startled her from her accidental fondling. Although the knock was apparently for nothing, as her mother came in immediately, anyway.

“MOM, JESUS, I’m naked!” Isadora squealed, attempting to cover up her bits. Although there was now a bit too much bits to cover up with her dainty hands.

“Oh, don’t be silly, sugarbutt, I’ve seen it all before, I just needed to talk to you.” Betty shut the door behind her, standing naked in front of her also naked daughter was a bit unorthodox, but if this was going to help coax her daughter out of her spooky shell, then she would be thanking that pastor for his advice until the end of time.

“Mom,” Isadora almost gasped, still startled, “Jesus fucking Christ mom, when did you get so… holy shit are you pregnant!?” She scanned up and down her mother’s body. She had always had quite a bit more curves than her daughter, but these tits were absolutely massive. The globes of girlflesh could suffocate her to death in a matter of moments. And Isa had thought that her new legs were big? The zaftig hips and thighs her mother were packing… did her mom even fit in any of her dresses anymore? Or was she just going full nude recently? The teen had been locked up in her room for about a week, sneaking out to get food in the night. What was going on with her mom!?

And her belly, Isadora’s eyes settled on her mother’s belly. It wasn’t anything compared to the plump body surrounding it, but the belly was taut. Protruding. A tight dome creeping its way out, the bulge beginning somewhere beneath the crevasse of slightly saggy tit and tapering off somewhere in the deep, hidden channel of flesh at her unseen pussy.

“I know this is all a little strange, babycake, but Pastor Dean said doing this quickly would help ease you into things,” Betty began as she approached her daughter, before the girl could muster any kind of answer, Betty pulled her naked daughter in tightly, snaking a soft, padded arm around her waist and gently, but forcefully gliding the other through her daughter’s short, spiky black hair, before pulling her in, pressing their plump lips against each others.

Isadora’s defenses crumbled instantaneously, her mouth opened in to the kiss, her mother’s oddly long tongue deftly reaching into her mouth, feeling around. Isadora could taste so many things on her mother’s tongue; milk, syrup, eggs, bacon.

Cum. she could taste cum on her mother’s tongue, the salty taste mixed in with a very protein-rich breakfast, she was tasting what was probably, no, oh fuck, she was definitely tasting her father’s cum in her mom’s mouth. Why wasn’t she kicking and screaming? She could so easily pull away but her arms had betrayed her, they were quite happy with the situation and had found themselves groping and squeezing at all of the new motherly flesh Betty had developed.

Betty moaned into her daughter’s mouth, she could feel whatever this magic was working, she could feel her Isa’s painted black lips inflate against her own. The teen’s face would now have a permanent plump feature, as the pair of lips continued to fill, fattening up as her daughter moaned with increasing need.

She finally popped free to examine her work, her daughter’s lips now looked bigger than hers, soft and juicy. They had a nice wet shine to them, and their plump size protruded from her cheeks. She couldn’t stifle the thought of how good her daughter was going to look sucking cock.A strand of someone’s saliva hung the few inches between their faces, even as Betty began to speak, “was that good, sugarbutt? Momma has more where that came from, you won’t have to worry any more.”

Isadora wasn’t sure what that meant, but her mother quickly pressed back into her lips before thoughts could form in her cloudy mind, a hand pressed into her ass, squeezing her in, pressing her thin belly against the plump baby-filled dome her mother had. The warmth from her mother’s womb spread into her body. Isadora could feel it in her own abdomen, spreading to her thighs and pussy, feeling them somehow fatten up from the heat, like it was slow-cooking their expansion. She felt it everywhere, running up her body, and down to her toes, except for a spot in between her hips. A small spot between her legs only grew colder, tight and frozen like the ice outside while the rest of her body loosened and heated up within this erotic embrace.

Betty squeezed now with both hands into her daughter’s burgeoning behind. Her hands kneading at swelling cheeks like rising dough. Their tongues continued to dance while the building sweat covering her body began to cling to her daughter’s changing form as they writhed against each other. At first, this had been procedural, almost medical, if the act of fondling her daughter’s body weren’t so visceral. This was all just supposed to help coax her out of her shell and join the family in their new home. But now this was satisfactory for Betty.

Her husband’s new muscles and rigid cock tossed her around and left her sore in the most perfect places, she hadn’t messed around with another girl since high school. It was so nice to squeeze soft, tender flesh. To feel Isadora’s nipples brush against the underside of her own tits as those nipples swelled, darkened, thickened into red, coarse wine corks.

Betty felt something in her mouth besides her daughter’s tongue. She pulled away from her baby girl’s plumpened lips to feel, and she felt her saliva, building up very quickly in her mouth. She was salivating this liquid that was changing her daughter in a new, larger volume. It filled her mouth and her mind with better purpose.

Isadora mewled as her mother’s tongue left her mouth, she looked up at the plump pink lips, then up to her mother’s caring blue eyes. “Mom…” she uttered, but as her mouth opened, her mother pursed her lips, letting down a steady flow of saliva, straight down into her open mouth. Isadora shut her lips in surprise, but their full size was letting the spit pool in the crevice between them, and as she opened her mouth fully, it rapidly filled into her mouth, as the two pulled back together to wrestle their tongues once more.

* * *

Betty lay on her daughter’s bed, head resting on a pillow completely hidden with her mane of voluminous black hair. She massaged her pale belly and smiled at the sheen of sweat on her body in the bright afternoon glow from the snow outside the window. Her thick legs down at the end of the bed were draped over her daughter, who had taken up residence between her mother’s thighs as she lapped away hungrily at the feast of infectious sweat and natural lubricant, occasionally locating a glob of delicious semen left from the morning’s debauchery.

Betty groaned with satisfaction at her daughter’s ministrations and purred gently to her loving child. “I know this has all been very strange for you dear, and believe me, it’s been odd for me as well. I never thought I was going to have another baby, especially after my first had already graduated high school, but… things out here are just so… right. We’re safe and well off with your father’s new job, and I felt so good about my body that… it just felt wrong not to bring another baby into the world. And your father agreed. He DEFINITELY agreed,” Betty chuckled, now tugging at her nipples, looking wistfully out the window, “and I think he’s really stepped up as a man for us, as a family. As a father. He’s such a good daddy, it would be just… insulting to only let him raise one baby.”

Betty sat up, extracting her daughter’s face from pussy, she panted and groaned, her face covered in a slathering of juices and fluids. She pulled her daughter up onto the bed beside her and helped the younger girl clean her face, mostly with her tongue, her new most useful appendage.

Betty brought her newly-curvaceous daughter up to her nipple, urging her daughter to latch on, and she did without hesitation. “Ooh, sugarbutt, that’s quite the oral fixation. But that’s not a problem. I want to get these mammaries pumping as soon as possible.” The two women sat quietly on the bed for some time, as the younger woman gently suckled away at the unfortunately unyielding nipples, but she was simply satisfied to have the turgid teats filling her mouth.

Betty, in the meantime, stroked her daughter’s slowly lengthening hair, as if to encourage it as it grew down past the young woman’s shoulders. Her other hand lazily massaging the girl’s smooth pubic mound, kneading the padded fat around her pussy and thighs.

* * *

Isadora opened her eyes, before her was flesh, she felt flesh beneath her, and she felt flesh touching her on all sides. And a very thick nipple was filling her entire mouth, which she decided could easily be sucked on while she figured out her surroundings.

The flesh behind her was the woman’s arm, the flesh below her was the woman’s thigh. And completely blocking her right field of vision was a titanic belly. To her left, nothingness. Complete blackout. The 30 foot tall woman appeared to be seated on an endless plain of blackness. Yet her rich tan skin was visible without shadow with no discernable light source.

Finally the woman turned her face where Isadora could see it. She was beautiful yet almost plain in a way. She looked like a farmer’s daughter, long blonde hair framing a round house with freckles dotting her cheeks. Her big green eyes lit up as she smiled down at the tiny girl suckling from her.

“Ah, you’re awake, or I guess, asleep. Hehe,” it was strange to hear this enormous woman speak so gently and giggle like a teenager, yet her features looked just like one. “I know it must be weird for you out here, never really been religious, never wanted kids, but that’s okay!”

Isadora looked to her left, candles had appeared, they seemed close yet she felt no warmth from the dozens of them. Like they were behind a screen. Soon the light of the candles spread and revealed two walls of a room, then the furniture, it was her parent’s bedroom. “Here comes my favourite part,” said the titanic woman she suckled from. Then as she spoke, her mother entered the room from an unseen door, she was still nude, her pale body basking in the orange light of all the candles, she quickly found her way to the bed, draping her body across it in a seductive pose.

Before, Isadora had merely seen her mother as she had been, her mother, but now she felt her pussy moisten at the sight of the sexy mommy laying there, her plump tits and beautiful skin filled her mind with sapphic thoughts never before thought. Her mother’s eyes were fixated where the door would have been, as in entered… Isadora…

Isadora watched her own body enter the room and climb on the bed. She could see all of the changes her mother had fed into her body. And those sapphic thoughts filled her mind again as she lusted at her own hot body. The wide hips that popped as she entered the room, the thick thighs that rubbed against one another as she climbed into bed. And the plump, perky tits that jiggled side to side as their fat, rubbery nipples swung down toward the bed.

The pair of women engaged in a sexual display touching lips to nips and fingers to crevices and all the while Isadora squirmed against her gigantic partner, as she felt every touch and squeeze from the scene before her.

The woman giggled, “you haven’t seen nothin yet, this is just the pre-show.” Isadora slowed her suckling at the dry teat when she felt the sensations of her mother extracting her fingers from her gushing pussy. She looked over through the void to see what was happening and saw her father had entered the room. He appeared to be her father, the same goofy smile, the same copper hair on his head.

But he had a thick copper beard as well. And a thick body beneath, not overweight, but robust, rippling muscles tucked into just a little too much pancakes, if she had to guess. Yes, definitely still her dad.

But was that her dad’s cock? Had her dad always had a cock longer and thicker than her forearm? Had he always had testicles the size of two baseballs?

Had her daddy always wanted to do what he did now, flip her over on the bed and let his daughter’s lips fellate the bulbous purple head of his beautiful dick?

Isadora could feel the cock, even as she cradled herself against the massive woman, she could feel the warmth and rigidity of her daddy’s cock in her hands. She could feel the tip on her tongue, the gap as she passed over the entrance. It was huge compared to a normal penis, too. She could only imagine the thick flow of cum that was going to gush out of her daddy’s immaculate cock. She had tasted it before on her momma’s lips but now she would get to indulge directly from the source.

But he denied her, pulling his cock away, denying her the sensation, the traces of it had already addicted her to the sweet and salty fluid that possessed her mind more than chocolate ever could.

“His denial is for a greater purpose my sweet young thing,” cooed the woman holding Isadora. “He’s been such a good father to you,” The excitement in the woman’s voice grew as she turned to see the scene continue. Isadora could feel the larger women’s goose flesh tingle with anticipation. “And you will make such a wonderful mother.”

She felt it as her father lifted her up in his strong arms, it was tender and paternal, but the tip of his enormous dick probing at her labia was anything but. She felt his grip loosen ever so slightly, expertly, as to let her body descend. Just a few inches. But just a few inches was all it took for Isadora to feel the trunk of dick invade her body. She could feel its girth swelling in her pussy. She screamed a muffled scream into the fat nipple filling her mouth. Only causing it to vibrate to the titillation of its owner.

“Soon he will fill you, and everything will be clear,” soothed Isadora’s large companion. “Yes, let him create our joyous union inside of you. Between him. And you… and Me…”

She felt her father lay her on the bed, propping her up against the soft belly of her pregnant mother. She could feel her daddy’s heart beating as it pulsed through his cock. Her own heart pumped in time with his rhythm as he repeatedly drove his glorious shaft in and out of her teen pussy. She felt the vaginal muscles squeeze the yummy cock every time it entered, giving it a strong tug, begging for it to be released. And as Isadora felt her brain begin to fry from the pleasure, it finally relented, pouring an egregious volume of cum into her tired, overtaxed body. She could feel it flood her ovaries, and she could feel something else. Something not originating from the scene unfolding before her.

Olivia, her goddess, whose names splashed into her mind like her father’s cum was now splashing against the walls of her uterus, filled her mouth with her warm mother’s milk.

“Now we are truly connected, my child.” Sang out her heavenly mother. “You are all connected with me.” Isadora could feel that truth, she could feel the heartbeat of her mother behind her, she could feel even the heartbeats of her three unborn sisters growing in their mother’s womb. She could feel every individual sperm swimming inside her. She could feel them swarm her waiting eggs.

The sperm inside her found five waiting eggs and gathered. They swam together, pushing at each other as much as the walls of her eggs. The little swimmers were dwarfed by the size of her healthy ovum but as they pushed and pushed against each other, they began to combine, going from a million voices to half a million, then again down as the sperm absorbed each other, growing larger, to match her fertile eggs in size until only five huge sperm were left. Each easily slipping inside her now defenseless eggs as she felt her pregnancy begin.

It was impossible how clearly she felt them now, Wendy and Maxine and Sasha and Doreen and Ophelia. She felt all of them individually, she could sense their positions now inside her body, a permanent knowledge of their every movement.

“A gift, for one who will become one of my greatest acolytes,” Olivia gently spoke to her new devotee.

Isadora could not dare remove the godly nipple from her mouth, but she wished so desperately to say thank you.

“You’re welcome, sugarbutt, hehe,” giggled the goddess, abandoning her formal tone once again and returning to her silly, valley girl voice. Isadora looked on in surprise. “Oh, ‘how can she read my thoughts!?’ we’re in your brain, dummy!” Olivia laughed heartily.

“Listen, I had to do that bit all properly, y’know? Even I have to have some kind of reverence for the miracle of conception.

‘Between a father and daughter?’ thought Isadora.

“Especially,” Olivia replied. “The connection you two now share is like, definitely one of the hottest things in my creation. And don’t worry, babe, you live in holy land now. I reign supreme over this little domain, and I’ll totally never let a birth defect or illness ever harm your children, no matter the father.”

‘So I’m just another breeding cow like everyone else in town?’

“Ugh, no! Not everyone gets to meet me like this,” Olivia sassed, “that connection you feel, the way you can feel your babies and your mom’s babies, that’s just for you.” Olivia’s huge, soft hand pulled Isadora away from her nipple only to adjust her over to her left tit. “Keep drinking baby, this may just be in your mind, but my milk is the most real thing you will ever taste.”

Isadora would happily keep drinking, she could drink until her overfull body burst and relish the fullness.

“Gross, don’t even think about that, haha,” the goddess chuckled with such light-hearted ease. “Your daddy is out there pumping your pussy full of that yummy cum but I am filling your brain, your soul n’ shit.”

“I only have power over this valley and the people who enjoy its fruits. But I’m letting you drink up just a little bit of me, so we can share your body and I’ll get to feel a good dicking for first time in 7 billion years.”

‘What will you need me to do?’ pondered Isadora.

“Fuck,” replied her goddess.

Isadora could manage that.