The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blowjob Fairy

“Maybe some other time,” Christina said. “Listen, gotta go. Bye now!”

“I love you,” Nate replied. But instead of the reply he hoped for, he was speaking into a dead phone. She hadn’t said that to him in months.

“Goddamnit.” He was talking to himself again. But alone in his apartment, it was a luxury he could be allowed. “I don’t know why I put up with this shit.” He grimaced, and tried to be reasonable instead of angry. “But that’s not fair, she has a life too. It’s not like she’s just some kind of blowjob fairy I can summon whenever I want.” He chuckled ruefully to himself.

“Hallo!” The voice was high and almost squeaky, and right beside him. Nate jumped and spun, half falling out of his chair.

What he saw was impossible. Hovering over his coffee table was a two foot tall woman, dressed in cutoff jeans and a cropped tanktop. Her skin was an unreal shade of pink and seemed to sparkle slightly. She had large, translucent dragonfly wings, though they remained still despite her being six inches off of the table.

“I’m the blowjob fairy!” she said, with an upbeat tone. “You called?”

“Ummm, I did?” Nate replied, his power of speech returning.

“Oh gosh, I hope you did! I’m not supposed to show up unless I’ve been summoned,” she replied, pursing her lips. They were deep purple and sparkled more than the rest of her. On a human, it would have been garish lipstick, but on her, it matched the rest of her body.

The memory of the last thing he had said returned. “I mentioned summoning a blowjob fairy, a moment ago,” he said tentatively, “But I didn’t actually—”

“That’s good enough,” the fairy responded, cutting him off. “Hardly anyone summons me any more. It’s been ages. In fact, I think I may be losing some of my power. I think I might have...” here she leaned over to to his ear, drifting effortlessly through the air to do so. “Shrunk.” She pulled back, the secret conveyed in a stage-whisper. “By maybe two or three whole inches!”

“How tall were you before?” Nate asked. Maybe if he kept the conversation up, something would start to make sense.

“You know, normal sized,” the fairy responded.

“Normal for a fairy?” Nate asked, but she had suddenly lost interest in him, and was looking around his living room.

“This’ll do,” she said. “Stand up.”

“Why?”

“Because,” she said, exasperated, “I’m the blowjob fairy.” She pointed at her shirt. In the center of her tank top, a sequined heart bore the letters ‘BJ’.

“Okay...” he responded, hesitant, but allowed himself to rise at her insistent tugging.

“You need to stand up so I can give you a proper blowjob!” the fairy explained. “Jeez, dum-dum, it’s in my title!”

Nate looked down at the fairy, who was now standing on his coffee table, her head level with his belly button. He pulled his eyes from her generous, if scaled-down, cleavage and back to her mouth. It didn’t seem possible.

“I think you’re too small,” he said.

“Nonsense,” the fairy replied. “It was a couple of inches at most.”

Suddenly, as if magnetized, Nate’s shorts and underwear shot down his legs to thump against the floor around his ankles.

“Oh,” the fairy said, quietly. “Ummm...”

Nate wasn’t hugely well endowed, but he wasn’t small either, and the blowjob fairy was clearly not expecting this. He reached to cover himself, but the fairy swatted at his hand with surprising force, and he stopped.

“Remind me,” she said after a moment. “When you get hard, does it get bigger or smaller?”

“Bigger,” Nate replied. “Wait a minute, shouldn’t you know all about how this works?”

“Listen, I said it’s been a long time! Sometimes I forget things, OK?” She seemed upset.

“I think you must have shrunk more than you thought,” Nate offered.

“Maaayybeee,” the fairy replied, skeptically. “Or, maybe you mixed up bigger and smaller! Here, let me check.” She reached for his cock. Instinctively, Nate reached down to block her.

“Stop it!” the fairy cried. With surprising speed, she zipped up into the air level with his face, and gently bopped him on the nose with her finger. “Now stay still and let me work.”

Nate discovered that he couldn’t move. The fairy descended again, out of his view, but he couldn’t even lower his head to see what she was doing.

Whatever she did, it was amazing. A deep throbbing tingle engulfed his entire crotch, and he felt himself stiffening immediately. His pubic hair stood on end, and he felt swirls of hot and cold across his dick and balls.

He struggled to look down and see what was happening, but his neck would not bend. The more he tried, the less he moved. The sensations from below were maddening, and the fact that he couldn’t see, or even really imagine, what the strange fairy was doing to cause them. She did something else, and Nate felt a pulse pass down his cock and the strain on his erection grew.

Then he had an epiphany. He couldn’t move, but he could still look around. His eyes weren’t frozen. He wasn’t moving his head, he was just looking down, which incidentally just happened to involve adjusting his neck.

It worked, for just a moment, and Nate looked down. He was harder than he could ever remember being, his cock tinted with an angry red. The blowjob fairy wasn’t doing anything at the moment, just looking at him from a few inches away. She looked up at him, a surprisingly cute expressing of disappointment on her face.

“What am I going to do?” she asked. “What good is a blowjob fairy who can’t give a guy a blowjob?”

Nate tried to answer. He wasn’t sure what he would have said, but it didn’t matter anyway, because he couldn’t speak. The fairy noticed his brief struggle.

“Oh. Sorry,” she said, and flew up to his head level again. “But don’t bug me, ’kay?” Nate had no way of answering her, and after a moment, she seemed to realize this, and bopped him on the nose again.

Nate moved a little, experimentally. When the fairy seemed to have no objection, he sat back down. His erection was still large and prominent, forcing him to sit a little funny. With the power of speech returned to him, he had discovered he had nothing to say. “What’s your name?” he finally settled on asking.

“Lavender,” she replied.

“That’s a nice name,” Nate offered.

“But now I’ve screwed up and I can’t give you a blowjob and your dick will just get harder and harder until it explodes and then I’ll get blood on me!” Lavender cried in a breathless run on sentence, tiny tears bursting from her eyes as she broke down near the end.

“Wait. WHAT?” Nate responded. “Explode?”

Lavender sniffled and wiped her eyes with her shirt, exposing the bottom half of her tits. “Nah,” she said. “Well, probably not. I sometimes get carried away.”

“Okay, well I just want to say that lets see if we can make sure that doesn’t happen.”

“Well, then you need to get a blowjob. Hmmmm...” she got a pensive look and scratched her head, glancing over at Nate. He did not like the look she was giving him.

“You’re big enough to blow yourself, right?” Lavender asked.

“There’s no way I can reach,” he replied. “Not a chance. Absolutely not.” But Lavender was already gesturing, sparkles forming on her delicate fingertips. Nate felt himself being bent forward. His spine creaked, and it felt like he was about to pull a muscle in his neck as an unseen force compressed his body. At his full extension, his tongue crept out of his mouth of its own accord, but was still at least two inches from the head of his cock. He was closer than he ever thought possible, but he wasn’t getting any closer.

Suddenly, the pressure was gone, and Nate straightened like a bent spring, snapping back into the chair. He was briefly relieved, but the way Lavender was looking at him gave him chills.

“How many ribs do you actually need?” she asked.

“Lots. Lots and lots. All of them,” Nate replied, panic rising in his voice. Lavender looked back at him skeptically.

In the silence, the sound of a woman laughing came through the wall, muffled but clearly audible. Nate thanked his apartment building for its lack of soundproofing to distract Lavender from her horrifying plan.

“Who was that?” the fairy asked.

“My neighbor.” Nate tried to remember the name on the mailbox. “Amanda.”

“Does she give blowjobs?” Lavender asked, eagerly.

Nate was conflicted, but he did not want impromptu surgery from an insane fairy, so selfishness won. “I imagine so. Not to me, mind you. I barely know her.”

“Not to you yet,” Lavender corrected him. “Back in a jiffy!” She flew straight at the wall separating his apartment from his neighbor’s and passed through it without slowing down.

Nate blinked, but the fairy had gone. He stood up and recovered his clothing, but discovered that he couldn’t pull his underwear up past his knees. He was still hard, and his cockhead was slowly darkening. Was it actually going to explode if he didn’t take care of it in time?

He looked around, unsure of what else to do. Lavender was over there doing something to Amanda. He hoped it wasn’t that bad. He tried to think if he knew whether she had a boyfriend or not. They hadn’t spoken more than a dozen words in the two years they had been neighbors. She was a nursing student, he thought. A little younger than he was. Cute.

His thoughts were interrupted by a loud thump from the wall Lavender had passed through, followed by muffled cursing. Nate went over to the wall, but it was as solid as ever.

A moment later, there was a knock at his door. Nate debated not answering, but a second wave of sharper, faster knocks told him that Lavender was already impatient. He opened the door, shielding himself from been seen from the hallway.

Amanda came in first, rubbing her forehead. Lavender followed, a few feet off the ground. “It’s harder for mortals to pass through walls than I thought,” she said, gesturing at the wall she left the apartment through.

Lacking a better idea, Nate returned to his living room, his guests following him. He turned around to face them, not bothering to cover up. He felt drained and dull, and his erection was starting to ache.

Amanda noticed his nudity for the first time. She reacted with surprise and a little shock, but her emotions were muted. She mostly just stared.

“Well?” Lavender prompted her.

“Well, what?” she answered. She sounded confused. Nate could understand.

“You promised you would suck his cock,” Lavender said, chidingly.

“I did no such thing!” Amanda objected. She addressed Nate. “Do you have any idea what’s going on?”

Nate sighed. “Lavender here,” he said, “is a blowjob fairy. I’m sorry, but she’s decided that I need a blowjob.”

“That’s not—” Amanda began, but she choked on the word ‘possible’. She tried a different tact. “Is this your fault?”

“No! She’s—” and it was his turn to pull back. Maybe calling Lavender crazy in front of her wasn’t the best idea. He finished with “very insistent,” and shrugged.

“I am very insistent,” Lavender interrupted, “so get on with it already!”

“No,” said Amanda. “I’m sure he’s a nice guy, but I’m not just going to drop to my knees and suck his dick.”

Lavender let out an exasperated sigh and suddenly darted behind Amanda, flying low and brushing her tiny fingers across the back of her legs. Amanda tottered briefly then fell heavily to her knees.

“Ow,” she said, more in surprise and confusion than pain. She continued “What the hell?” as she shifted her weight back and forth but did not rise.

“That’s you on your knees,” said Lavender, satisfied. “Now, since you’re being so uncooperative, maybe I can help you get in the mood for the other part.” The fairy stuck her thumb in her mouth and blew, hard, her fingers lifting as if inflated by her breath.

Nate couldn’t help but note that Lavender’s breasts also inflated as she blew, lifting and stretching her tank top. Quite quickly, they became comically large for her body, and the shirt barely reached her nipples. Then, he heard a tearing sound, and turned his attention to Amanda.

Lavender’s magic had inflated Amanda’s chest as well, but her clothing was not flexible enough to handle the sudden expansion, and had torn. The young woman now sported a pair of impossibly large and perky breasts...no, these weren’t breasts, they were boobs, or tits, Nate thought. In any case, they were large and bouncy and had made a mess of her top and snapped her bra strap. Amanda’s lips seemed fuller too, though not to the same degree.

“That was my favorite bra!” she said to Lavender, accusingly.

“Shoulda just followed instructions, then,” the fairy replied. “Now can we finally get this over with? I am a blowjob fairy, and I’ve been here twenty minutes, and there have been zero blowjobs yet!”

Amanda was looking at Nate’s crotch, which he hadn’t bothered to hide in some time. “Ummm…” she said, licking her lips. “It does look nice.”

“It would look very nice in your mouth,” replied Lavender, testily. She looked suddenly worried. “You said you had given blowjobs before. You know how, right?”

“Yeah, it’s just … I have a boyfriend. He,” she continued, gesturing at Nate, “has a girlfriend, I think.” She glanced back over at Nate’s cock, clearly tempted, then looked back over to Lavender. “I really shouldn’t. I don’t think—” She stopped suddenly. Lavender had just drawn in a deep breath and held it.

Amanda tried to speak, but no sound came out. She tried to cough, but couldn’t do that either. She reached to her neck to loosen the tattered collar of her ripped shirt. She was clearly in distress. In moments, she seemed starved for air. She looked at Lavender in a panic. Lavender was still holding her breath, but gave a significant look at Nate’s crotch. When Amanda didn’t react, just tried unsuccessfully to breathe, she nodded towards it meaningfully.

With sudden understanding, Amanda pounced on Nate. She grabbed him by the hips and rammed his cock into her mouth with sudden intensity, slurping and gasping for air. Amazingly, she seemed to breathe better with his dick obstructing her throat than when she was choking before.

“Finally,” said Lavender. She was watching intently. Absently, she reached up and moved her tank top out of the way, and began caressing herself.

Nate barely registered Lavender, his attention captured by Amanda. She wasn’t actually doing a great job, he realized, but in his state, he didn’t care. She was far too aggressive for his tastes, sucking as if she needed to extract air to breathe from his dick. Which, he realized, she might.

And it wasn’t like she was doing a bad job, exactly. In his state, anything was better than nothing, and there was certainly something charming about having a woman with tits as big as hers now were so passionately working on her knees before him.

And so, when he came it was a relief as much as a pleasure. He felt the pressure of squirting fluid unusually strongly, along with the buzz of release. Amanda was in heaven, humming and moaning with her mouth full of jizz. She rocked back and licked her lips.

“Aaand there we have it,” Lavender said. She clapped, daintily. “Was it good?” she asked Nate.

Amanda was sitting on the floor in the tattered remnants of her top, looking around. She seemed to realize where she was and what she had done. “Omigod, I have to go,” she said, scrambling to her feet. She edged around Lavender, who made no move to stop her. Once she got to the fairy’s other side, she bolted for the door and was gone in an instant. Nate hoped she would be OK.

“So,” Lavender said. “That concludes today’s blowjob fairy service. You will receive a survey by mail in one to two weeks. Please fill it out and return it for a chance to win a set of steak knives.”

“What?” asked Nate, completely flummoxed. “A survey? Steak knives?”

“I dunno,” said Lavender, shrugging. “Sometimes I just say things. Bye now.” She suddenly looked up, eyes gleaming. “Say, I know! Maybe if I get more work and get bigger again, I can come back and take care of things myself! Wouldn’t that be soooo much better?”

You don’t—” Nate began, horrified, but the fairy was gone.