The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blue

by Pan

Chapter 1

“What do you mean it’s blue?”

“Exactly that. I mean it’s…blue.”

Richard was trying very hard not to make eye-contact with his mother. It was by far the most awkward conversation he’d ever been a part of, and her reaction wasn’t making it any easier.

“Rick, it can’t be blue. That doesn’t make any sense.”

“Mom, can you just…make me an appointment?”

Jennifer pursed her lips and gave her son a strange look. She had no idea what he was getting at—perhaps this was a cry for attention, or a way of bringing up questions about his changing body…but no, he was eighteen. He’d long outgrown all of that.

“I’m not going to waste the doctor’s time with something like this. You can’t be serious.”

“Mom!”

It was all Richard could do not to stamp his foot. His mother still treated him like he was ten years old, and it seemed that there was nothing he could do to make her treat him like the grown man he’d become.

“Here,” Jennifer said impulsively, grabbing a small tupperware container from the cupboard under the sink. “Take this into the bathroom, fill it up, and bring it out. If it’s really blue, I’ll take you to the doctor.”

“Mom!”

Richard boggled at her. As if it hadn’t been embarrassing enough, having this kind of conversation with his mother at all, now she wanted him to go and…to go and masturbate? While she waited in the next room over?

He met her eyes, and within a few seconds, he realized she meant it.

With a sigh, he reached out his hand and took the container. If this was the only way his mother was going to believe him, what choice did he have?

As the door closed behind him, Jennifer shook her head. She couldn’t believe he was so committed to the lie. If he didn’t come out in a few minutes and admit that he’d been making it all up, she’d have to…well, she wasn’t sure what she would do.

* * *

In the bathroom, Richard sat on the toilet and stared at the plastic container in his hand. He needed to go see a doctor, that much was clear—when he’d seen it the other night, he’d freaked out. Not that the teen boy was typically in the habit of examining his own cum, but as he was cleaning up, he would have had to be blind not to notice something was different.

Instead of the watery, milky-white substance that he normally emitted after a late-night masturbation session, his semen had come out blue.

A bright, vibrant blue.

He’d stared it in shock for more than a few minutes, before making the conscious decision to switch off his brain and not think about it. He’d cleaned it up as normal, then lay in bed, staring at the ceiling in shock until tiredness overtook him and he drifted into a strange, dreamless sleep.

The next morning, he’d opened the garbage can he kept beside his bed and found the tissue.

He hadn’t been imagining it. It was blue.

“This can’t be happening,” he’d muttered to himself, and just to be sure, jerked off again. And again, and again, and again. Fortunately it was a Saturday morning, else he would have been well and truly late for school, or at least interrupted by his sister, sent in to wake him up.

Each time he jerked off, it was the same result. His cum was blue as the sky on a cloudless day.

He’d sat on it for a few days, done some internet research, tried abstaining and then jerking off again, but nothing helped. Richard didn’t understand why, but his cum was bright blue, and nothing on the internet could help explain why.

And so, almost a week after he’d first noticed the phenomenon in his pants, Richard had approached his mother.

And now here he was.

With a sigh, he pulled out his cock and began running his hand up and down. Yes, presenting his own mother with a tupperware container full of cum would be one of the strangest events of his life, but…well, if his balls were radioactive, or he had some kind of weird parasite, that was something he needed to know.

* * *

Jennifer couldn’t believe it when her son came out, completely avoiding eye-contact, and handed her a warm tupperware container of an eggy blue liquid.

It couldn’t be…he couldn’t…

She gingerly took it and removed the lid.

“What is this?”

Her son’s mumble didn’t help clarify the matter, and she decided not to make him repeat himself. He was desperately trying to look at anything aside from the sight of his mother peering over the top of her glasses, closely inspecting his freshly-produced cum.

As she lifted her other hand to the container, he couldn’t look away.

“Mom!” he said worriedly, but she waved his concern away, and—to his horror—slowly dipped one finger into the freshly-produced sample.

“Warm,” she said, staring at it like a scientist who had just discovered a new element. “What is this?”

“I told you,” he said, wishing that just once, his mother would take his word on something. “It’s my…”

“It can’t be,” she said, as if in a trance. “It’s so…”

“Blue,” he said, finishing her sentence. “Just like I said.”

Removing her finger, Richard’s mother brought it to her mouth. Poking her tongue out, she carefully touched it to the blue substance, licking it off until her digit was completely clean.

“Wow,” she said. “Whatever this is, it tastes amazing.”

“I told you what it was,” Richard said in horror. “Mom, please, I’m not lying…”

“Oh please,” she said dismissively. “I’ve tasted cum, and this tastes nothing like it.”

“But Mom…”

“Shhh,” she said, bringing the tupperware container to her mouth, tilting it up until Richard’s cum was flowing directly between her lips. She hungrily swallowed it down, and when it was empty, cleaned the corners out with her mouth.

With a surprised burp, Jennifer suddenly realized what she’d done.

“Richard,” she said, as if noticing for the first time that her son was in the room. “What was that?”

Feeling as he had the first time he’d seen his unusual emittance, Richard was staring vacantly at her, his brain in overload, completely unable to understand what was happening to him.

“My cum…” he mumbled, but this time his mother had no trouble understanding.

There was a long pause, as the mother and son stared at each other blankly.

“Are you sure?” Jennifer finally replied quietly, and Richard just nodded in response. “What did you do to it? Food dye?”

“That’s just how it came out,” he said, and as snapping out of her trance, his mother shook her head.

“No,” she said confidently. “That makes no sense.”

“It’s true,” Richard said, and his mother stared him directly in the eyes and responded.

“Prove it.”

* * *

How did it come to this? Richard asked himself, his eyes squinted shut with embarrassment. It hadn’t taken long for his mother to convince him that the only way she was going to take him to a doctor’s, the only way she was going to believe him…was if he produced a fresh batch for her right now.

“In front of me,” she’d said, “so I know there’s no tricks.”

She hadn’t said a word about her strange behavior towards the last set of proof he’d provided her, and he certainly wasn’t going to bring it up. But he knew that he needed medical attention, and he could hardly blame his mother for refusing to believe him—his cum was blue. Who was going to believe that?

And so he’d swallowed down his awkwardness and shame, and—at his mother’s insistence—lowered his pants right there in the kitchen, pulling out his cock and giving it a few half-hearted pumps.

After a long period of nothing happening, his mother broke the silence.

“What’s wrong?”

What’s wrong? I’m trying to jerk off in front of my mother, that’s what’s wrong.

“Nothing,” Richard responded, not wanting to make the situation any worse than it was already. “I’m just…”

“Oh, Rick…” his mother said with a sigh. “Let mommy help.”

Rick’s eyes opened wide with shock as his hand was replaced by his mother’s.

“Mom!” he said, opening his eyes to find her on her knees in front of him, slowly running one hand up and down his now rapidly-hardening member. “What the fuck are you doing?”

“Language,” she said admonishingly. “Just sit back and let me take care of this, okay honey? We need to get to the bottom of whatever’s happening, and if this is the only way that we can prove what you’re saying is true, it’s what we need to do.

“Besides,” Jennifer added with a grin, “it’s clear that you needed a hand.”

Richard opened his mouth to respond, but after a few seconds closed it again. He didn’t know what he would have been able to say to convince his mother…and besides, her hand moving up and down his member did feel pretty great…

Within a few seconds he was completely hard, and within a few minutes his mother’s hand had brought him to the brink of orgasm.

“Mom,” he gasped, “I’m gonna cum…”

Jennifer started looking around for a suitable container, but before she could find anything, Richard’s cock began twitching, and soon it was pumping his bright blue cum out. The first string landed on her shocked face, and she instinctively opened her mouth, aiming the rest of his output directly into her mouth.

“Oh god…” she moaned, once her son’s orgasm was complete. He was staring down at her in shock, as she scooped up the remainder of the cum and began spooning it into her mouth. “Richard…”

“Mom!” he said, “What the hell?”

“Honey it tastes so good. Oh my god, I can’t believe that came out of my little baby boy. Oh my god, please…I need more…”

As she spoke, Jennifer began to sit up, moving her mouth closer to his cock. Before he could say a word, she’d slipped his flaccid penis inside her mouth and was frantically licking and sucking it, trying to get more of his blue cum inside her.

Richard considered trying to push her off him, but it was clear that she wouldn’t stop without a struggle, and he didn’t want to hurt her. After a few seconds, his cock began rising for the third time that day, and the pleasurably sensations caused by his mother’s mouth were enough to dissuade him from any thoughts of resistance.

It was clear that Richard’s mother was no stranger to giving head—she managed to take her son’s entire length down her throat with little effort, and as she bobbed up and down on his erection, she played with his balls and ran a finger up and down his leg, causing pleasurable tingles he didn’t even know were possible.

Despite it being his third orgasm of the day, Jennifer’s talented mouth brought him off in only fifteen minutes—as he came, she didn’t even see his cum, just looked up at him with desperate, lustful eyes as he pumped his seed deep into her throat.

When he was done, it was like the spell was broken. The older woman sat back in a daze, a puzzled look on her face, even as her tongue explored her mouth to ensure that she didn’t miss even a single drop of her son’s cum.

Finally, after a lengthy pause, Jennifer looked up at her 18-year old son as he was hurriedly trying to rebutton his pants.

“Richard,” she said earnestly. “…I think we need to get you to a doctor.”