The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blue Viper Files

Chapter 8: Boginya

By Trixie Adara

Lindsey

Lindsey checked the mirror in Liz’s dressing room one more time, just to be sure. She was in a sharp sapphire blue pantsuit with red heels. Underneath, she wore a corset over her blouse, a new style that Liz insisted on. At first, she was hesitant, but the pressure around her stomach ended like another collar.

Liz stepped behind her, rubbing her shoulders. “You look fantastic,” she said. “Don’t worry. Goddess will take care of everything.”

Lindsey nodded and smiled, taking Liz’s hand on her shoulder and squeezing it affectionately. Liz was still dressed for work, as she had to give the forecast in a few hours. She wore an emerald green dress that showed considerable leg and highlighted her black heels. Her blonde hair was wavy and cascading down her back. She looked like every anchor on FOX News, the perfect dream woman for the local audience.

“It’s not just the ad, you know?” said Lindsey. “This is it.”

“I know.” Liz kissed Lindsey’s cheek.

“I’ve been dreaming of this since I was a little girl.”

Liz laughed. “How many little girls want to grow up to be mayor?”

Lindsey smiled. “This one.”

“That’s why I love her.” Liz ran her hands over Lindsey’s body. “Though there are other reasons too.”

“Stop,” said Lindsey as she laughed but made no move to resist.

“You sure? I know a few things that could ease your nerves.”

“We can’t fuck in the dressing room.”

“Maybe not yet.” Liz kissed Lindsey’s neck, her hands going up and down her sub’s thighs. “But once Goddess is in charge. Why not? Everyone in this godforsaken city will be a slut then.”

“You really think she wants that?”

Liz nibbled on Lindsey’s neck. Lindsey sighed and arched her back, closing her eyes.

“I don’t think I care,” said Liz. “As long as I get to keep my pet.” Her hands went up Lindsey’s body, grazing over her breasts and squeezing. Lindsey pressed her hips back, grinding against Liz’s pelvis. Liz thrust forward, responding to her sub’s neediness.

“We can’t,” said Lindsey.

“Your mouth says ‘yes,’ but your body says—”

“We can’t mess up our clothes. We have a meeting in—”

“I’ll call Betsy. Have her bring over one of her whores to eat you out.” Liz kissed Lindsey’s neck, going up and stopping at the ear. “Would you like that?” she whispered.

Lindsey nodded. “There’s no time,” she whimpered.

“Would you like to be blank for the meeting?”

Lindsey didn’t hesitate. “Please.”

Liz stepped around and turned Lindsey, making her sub face her. She grabbed the top of her dress, teasing it a bit. Lindsey watched the spot underneath the dress she longed to see, the spot she worshiped. On Liz’s breast, she had the word “love” tattooed in red lace lettering. It was the burning meaning of Lindsey’s existence. Everything she did was for love: for the love of Goddess and Mistress. She was between two women that shared her beautifully, that used her wonderfully, that made her feel safe and filled her life with pleasure and purpose.

“You sure?” teased Liz. Her finger hooked under the top of her dress, but she slid it back and forth seductively.

“Please, Mistress,” whined Lindsey. She bounced up and down on her heels, desperate for attention and approval.

“Are you going to be a good girl?”

“Mmhmm.”

“Are you going to serve Goddess?”

“Mmmhmm.”

“Are you going to become mayor for her?”

“Yes, Mistress. Oh, please. Please, Mistress. I need it.”

“Are you going to do whatever she wants?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Fuck who she wants?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“All for Goddess Sasha?”

“All for Goddess Sasha.”

“You ready to convince these people to make you powerful?”

“Yes, Mistress. Please. Please let me see it. I need it.” Lindsey’s whole body was shaking. For a moment, she thought she’d lose control, that she’d tear off Liz’s clothes and take whatever she wanted, what she needed, but her body wouldn’t listen. Her hands wouldn’t move without her mistress’s approval. She was a good girl. She’d always be a good girl.

“Are you ready to serve?”

“Yes, Mistress. Please.”

“Very well,” said Liz. She lowered the top of her dress, revealing the tattoo Lindsey lived for, the very reason she existed.

Lindsey sighed with relief, a wave of calm and euphoria washed over her as she beheld the tattoo. It was everything for her. It was more than a reward, for air is only a reward to a drowning person. It was finding that everything she did, everything she wanted and worked for, had meaning. It was going somewhere, doing something. Her existence wasn’t a waste. She was a good girl.

“Kiss it,” commanded Liz. She grabbed the back of Lindsey’s neck and gently brought the sub’s lips to the top of her breast. Greedily, like an infant suckling for milk, Lindsey obeyed, kissing Liz’s skin, pressing her lips and tongue against the tattoo. She kissed as though it were Sasha’s lips, as though it were Sasha’s pussy. She kissed as though it was the only thing she knew how to do, as though it was the only thing that mattered in her life and she might as well be good at it or perish.

Liz sighed and staggered back, but Lindsey followed, keeping her lips pressed against the tattoo. The two women kept staggering until Liz slammed against a wall, and Lindsey pressed against her, still feasting on the spot. Between kisses, her hot breath washed over Liz’s skin as she moaned, her hips grinding, her whole body gyrating and waking up.

“Touch me,” commanded Liz.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Lindsey obeyed quickly and efficiently, lifting the tiny bit of fabric covering Lindsey’s upper thigh and reaching for Mistress’s lace panties. She pulled the fabric aside easily, and smiled through her kisses when she felt how wet Mistress was. Without hesitation, with divine purpose, she fingered her. Liz moaned, arching her back, spreading her legs.

“Don’t stop kissing,” she commanded.

Lindsey obeyed.

“Finger me, slut.”

Lindsey obeyed.

“Harder.”

Lindsey obeyed.

“Faster.”

Lindsey obeyed.

There was a knock at the door. Neither woman stopped. They couldn’t. They were over the edge. The only way to stop was to cum, was to reach completion. When Mistress came, Lindsey could stop, but not until then. Not until she had obeyed. Not until she was a good girl.

The door swung open, and Madame Sasha entered the room. She smiled at the sight of her two pets enjoying each other but closed the door and snapped her fingers. Liz’s eyes widened, and she pushed Lindsey off her. Her sub whined and tried to charge back in, but Liz covered the tattoo on her breast and adjusted her dress and panties, cleaning herself up.

As soon as the tattoo was out of sight, Lindsey froze, coming to her senses. She turned around as she felt Sasha’s presence casting a dark shadow of intensity and purpose over them.

“It’s time,” said Goddess. “Clean yourselves up.”

Both women rushed to the mirror and adjusted their clothes, trying to make them look less ruffled and wrinkled.

“Makeup,” reminded Sasha, and the two quickly grabbed powder and brushes, trying to undo the moment of lust and abandon that undid hours of prep. After a moment, they turned, checking their work in the mirror, but before they put down their brushes, they turned and faced Sasha, presenting themselves for her inspection.

“Good,” she said. “Let’s go.”

She opened the door, and all three of them filed out of Liz’s dressing room. They walked through the narrow hallways of the newsroom, then got on the elevator and rode it to the seventh floor.

Sasha stood behind Lindsey, and before the doors of the elevator opened, she put her hands on the blonde’s shoulder, leaned in and whispered, “Do this, and you’ll have my love forever.”

Lindsey shivered. “Yes, Goddess.”

“Don’t think. Just talk. Your body knows what to say. It knows what it’s good for, what it has to offer. You’re submissive. You’re pathetic. You’re easily controlled. You want to be controlled. Offer that to them. These are powerful people. They want pretty playthings like you. Offer yourself as a toy. Is that understood?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Lindsey sighed, sinking into herself. The doors of the elevator opened, and all three of them went to the large office on the seventh floor, home to the executives that run the studio.

Liz led them through two large frosted glass doors, into a waiting room for Roger’s office. A cute redhead sat at the desk. She told them that Roger would be ready for them in a moment and asked if they wanted anything to drink. Madame Sasha asked for coffee, but Liz and Lindsey shook their heads. Lindsey had to reach out for Liz’s hand to stop her hand from shaking.

“You know the script,” said Madame Sasha. She pulled up the hem of her skirt, showing off her thigh to Lindsey, not minding at all that the assistant could see them. She revealed the “obey” tattoo and Lindsey’s mind, once a storm of thoughts and concerns, melted into one easy haze of satisfaction. She sighed and let her body ease into her seat. There was only one thing to do: whatever Goddess Sasha wanted. She may change her mind, but Lindsey didn’t have to worry about the consequences. She didn’t have to process or analyze. She just had to submit to the current, to follow the flow of her goddess from one task to another, oblivious to the rest of the world.

Lindsey didn’t stand when Liz and Sasha did. A door opened, and people were shaking hands, smiling, something. It was all a mist to Lindsey. She could see the “obey” tattoo affixed in her mind, blurring the edges of her thoughts. She was pulled to her feet at some point, but she didn’t see by whom. She smiled and shook hands. There three other people in the room with them besides the redhead: two men and a woman.

One man, balding and overweight, was named Roger. Everyone looked to him over and over as though he had “obey” tattooed on his forehead. He didn’t. Lindsey leaned in to check and smiled.

Another man, Simon, had short dark hair. He was fit but cold, not smiling or laughing with the rest of the room. Lindsey thought he was cute, but the word didn’t fully form in her mind. Words were bubbly, slipping out of her fingers as soon as they appeared. Maybe he was attractive? Was that the word? Maybe hot.

Hot was the word that came to mind when she shook hands with the female executive. Her name was Molly. She had jet-black hair, darker than Sasha’s. It was in a high ponytail, and her pencil skirt drove Lindsey wild. Pencil skirts were why she fell in love with Liz. She loved such a clean line and a nice peek at thigh. So much thigh. Thigh like Goddess Sasha marked with “obey.”

All six of them went into Roger’s office. Cute redhead brought refreshments. Lindsey smiled easily. She floated. The world was made of bubbles and light, of laughter and smiles. She was drunk on Goddess Sasha’s commands. There was no hesitation or doubt. Everything was effortless now. Goddess Sasha gave her the script and her role. She would play the part. She would offer herself up as their toy, their little pet mayor to do with as they wanted.

“Hello,” she said and smiled in front of them. “Again.” She laughed a little and the executives laughed along with her. “As you may or may not know, I plan to be running for mayor in the coming months.”

“So, it’s true?” asked Roger.

“Yes, Roger. It’s true.”

“And you want our support?” asked Simon.

“In a way, but let’s not get ahead of ourselves.” She smiled again, trying to soften it. It felt motherly and warm. She didn’t want to look deranged. “I haven’t announced my campaign yet. I’d like to announce it on-air with your station and let you get the first interview. You get the scoop on the story.”

“Let us?” asked Molly.

“I also have an ad I’d like to run once an hour on your channel.”

“Once an hour?” asked Roger incredulously.

“That’s right.”

“Do you have any idea how much that’s going to cost you?”

Lindsey’s smile widened. “You’ve all met my friend, Madame Sasha.” She turned and gestured to Madame Sasha. “She’s my campaign manager of sorts,” said Lindsey. “She has a very bold strategy about how I’m going to win, and more importantly,” Lindsey raised a finger and let the pause build, “she has a vision for our partnership once I run the city.”

“The city council runs the city,” sighed Molly. She turned to Roger. “Honestly, who does she think she is?”

“I’ll be meeting the city council later this week and offering them a similar deal,” said Lindsey. “I’m sure someone will want what I’m offering.”

“And what deal is that?” asked Simon. “You haven’t even agreed to pay for all your asking.”

“Of course, I’ll pay,” said Lindsey. “I’ll pay in service. Not just to the city, but to the people that gave me that privileged place of power. People like you.” Lindsey paused, but before they could say anything, she pressed on. “Unfettered access and influence.” She smiled wider. Her cheeks hurt. “I want to know what my constituents think, and so far,” she spread her arms, “I’ll only have six constituents. My first few would surely be my most important, right?”

Liz got up and passed around papers to everyone. “This is what I’m offering, all on paper,” said Lindsey. “It also expresses what I want from you. I’m all about transparency. If people want to label me as being Big Business and in with banks and bought by investors, I won’t lie to them and say I’m not. I want to win, and I can’t do that without someone in power. And of course, I won’t forget those that have helped me. I’ll work every day to make your time and energy worth it.”

The executives read over the papers in front of them. “We might be able to do the announcement on air. That’s news at least, but we can’t offer you an ad spot every hour,” said Molly. “That’s a ridiculous amount of money we’d be throwing away.”

“You’ll want me to win, hun.”

“All of this at no cost to you?

“I made the ad,” said Lindsey. “So there’s some cost.”

“Can we see it?” asked Simon.

“See what?”

“The ad.”

“Right now?”

“Yes.”

“I don’t know if we —”

“I have it,” said Goddess Sasha. Everyone turned to her, as she held up a small black box. “I’ll show it to you.”

Before anyone agreed to it, she stepped out of the office and said something to the cute secretary. The secretary came in, took Sasha’s black box, and went over to the television on the far wall, hooking it up.

“Come. Watch,” commanded Sasha. “I’ve worked hard on this.”

The three executives grumbled something, but they complied, moving around the room to get a better view of the television. They sat in three comfortable armchairs in front of it, while Sasha moved to the television and took a remote from the redhead. She whispered something to the secretary, and the small woman locked up, then quickly scampered out of the room. There was a faint clicking on the other side of the doors.

Lindsey looked to Liz. She hadn’t seen the advertisement. She didn’t know anything about it. They were both kept out of the loop, but it was something Goddess Sasha had been excited about, eagerly working on it in her spare time.

The room fell silent as the advertisement clicked on. Sasha turned off the lights and all eyes focused on what she’d created. The screen showed Lindsey’s Sterling name, stylized and dramatic with the year 2020 on it. It faded to black and opened up on Liz’s bedroom:

On the screen, Lindsey was strapped to the bed, spread eagle. She was naked except for a collar and nipple clamps chained together and pulled tight by a rope anchored to the ceiling. The slightest movement would cause her agony. Liz stepped into the shot looking as though she just came from work: wavy blonde hair down, royal blue dress with a high neckline and incredibly short hem, and red heels. In her hand, a short whip dragged along the floor.

For a long moment, there was only the sound of heels clicking, and then Liz turned and smiled at the camera. Sinja, the blue viper, slithered out from under the bed and came towards the screen. The female executive watching jumped, but quickly settled back down. None of them complained or asked what the hell they were looking at. Total compliance, total acceptance washed over them as the blue viper slithered back and forth, seemingly to magically slither up and over the camera lens, falling into the periphery of their vision: something they couldn’t ignore but didn’t quite see.

“Hello, everybody,” said Liz on screen. “I’m Elizabeth O’Malley here with your forecast for 2020’s political climate.” She gestured to Lindsey strapped to the bed as though Lindsey was the green screen she used at the station. “As you can see here, we have a totally pathetic cunt running for office this fall. Lindsey Sterling will do absolutely whatever the people in power want.”

Liz snapped the whip across Lindsey’s stomach mercilessly. Lindsey cried out and flailed, pulling the nipple clamps tight on her body. She screamed again, but managed to fall still, her chest heaving, and her nipples taut.

“Isn’t that right, cunt?” asked Liz.

“Yes, Mistress.”

“See?” said Liz, smiling wider and turning back to the camera. “A vote for Lindsey Sterling is a vote for whoever’s in charge. If you like your power, if you like things the way they are, or perhaps you have some exciting ventures planned for 2021 and beyond, then Lindsey Sterling is the cunt for you.”

Liz snapped the whip against Lindsey’s stomach once. Twice. Three times. Bright red lines appeared across Lindsey’s body. She flailed, screaming out. Her twisting made the pain on her nipples worse, but she was blinded by the searing pain of the lashings.

“Silence,” snapped Liz.

Instantly, Lindsey fell quiet.

“See?” asked Liz. “Perfectly obedient, even when it hurts her.” She dropped the whip and started to lift the hem of her skirt revealing the “obey” tattoo she had there as well as her pantiless pussy. “Besides, who wouldn’t want a mayor they can ride whenever they want? Lindsey Sterling 2020: She’s Committed to Serve.” Liz winked at the camera, turned, and climbed on top of the bed, going over Lindsey’s face, and slowly lowering her pussy to Lindsey’s mouth. Eagerly, Lindsey began to lick, and Liz eased into, riding Lindsey’s face. Cheesy campaign music played, and Liz reached back, balancing herself on the rope that anchored Lindsey’s nipple clamps. She pulled on it, easing the tension on the clamps, and then lifted aggressively, pulling the clamps taught. Lindsey’s scream was muffled by Liz’s pussy, but she never stopped serving her constituent as the screen faded to black.

The room was silent. Lindsey smiled. She was nervous about the ad, not sure they spent enough time talking about her platform, but she felt good about it. Everyone did. No matter who they showed it too—Betsy and her bitches, Lindsey and Liz’s family and friends—people walked away feeling satisfied and relaxed, feeling good about Lindsey Sterling being mayor.

“I’m not sure we can show that on TV,” says the woman executive. “It’s a bit too long.”

Lindsey turned to Goddess Sasha, unsure of how she would react. She bit her lip nervously. It was a good ad, a perfect ad. Who cares if it was too long?

“That’s fair, Molly,” said Goddess. Sasha smiled. “We can create a new ad. Perhaps you’d like to help Liz with it? You could even make an appearance.”

Molly nodded and squirmed in her seat. “Yes. I’d … I’d like that.”

“How much would it cost us to put this on the air each hour for free?” asked Simon.

“A lot,” said Roger.

Lindsey looked at both men. They were both embarrassingly hard. Roger was even idly stroking the tent in his pants.

“We could sweeten the deal,” said Goddess Sasha. “Perhaps a demonstration of how badly Lindsey wants your support?”

Roger smiled. It was awkward, forced and embarrassed, lusty and predatory, and yet muted. He was still so satisfied with the advertisement, it was hard to focus on anything else.

“Lindsey, knees,” said Goddess. She sank immediately. The floor felt soft, like sinking into a cloud. “Would you like her to suck your cock?” asked Goddess. She asked it as though wondering if Roger would like something to drink.

“Yes, Madame Sasha,” whispered Roger. He fumbled with his belt. “Please.”

Goddess bent down and looked into Molly’s eyes. “Do you think the ad would be better with Roger’s cum on her face?” Molly’s eyes widened, but she didn’t say anything. “Or maybe we should film right now.” Goddess turned to Liz and snapped her fingers. “Go get cameras. Equipment. Whatever you need.”

“Tell them I sent you,” said Roger. His cock was out now and hard. He stroked it, keeping his eyes locked on the dark screen of his television where hints of Sinja still slithered.

Liz got up and knocked on the door when it wouldn’t open. Goddess ordered the secretary to open it, and she let Liz out of the office. When she was gone, Goddess moved in front of the aroused and weak-minded executives, monologuing about their new relationship, about how things were going to be from now on. It was simple: she owned them. She was their goddess. She would use them however she wanted, and that included their resources. Sasha owned this station and could broadcast whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. They would dedicate their lives to Sasha, and their first order was to commit themselves to Lindsey’s election. In return, they would be rewarded with the sweet pleasure of obedience, the delights of the flesh, and the satisfaction of Sasha’s love.

As she spoke, Lindsey’s mind melted into warm, gooey subspace. She was enthralled, watching Goddess bend these people to her will. She wanted to eat Goddess out then and there, in front of everyone. She had never felt safer, never felt more complete, then she did with Goddess. It was nothing like the subspace she felt with Liz. Liz brought her deep, but Sasha destroyed almost all sense of self entirely. The only part of Lindsey that remained was the clawing, needy ego that wanted Goddess’s approval. Everything else was a shadow.

Liz returned with a huge camera and the secretary. They both worked to set it up, and then the secretary gracefully left and locked them all inside again. In a few minutes, Liz held up her thumb, and the camera was rolling.

“Show the people who you serve,” commanded Goddess. “If you become mayor, who will you please?”

Lindsey understood immediately and crawled on all four over to Roger. She got on her knees and looked bashfully up at him. “May I serve you?” she asked.

“Yes,” said Roger. His voice was thick and breathy. “Serve me, you little cunt.”

He grabbed the back of Lindsey’s head and guided her mouth to his cock, though she needed little help. She took his cock into her mouth eagerly, and turned her eyes to the camera and to her Goddess, making sure they saw her, making sure they knew what a good girl she was.

For a moment, her eyes darted to Liz. Her mistress was filming, but she’d pulled up the hem of her dress above her panties and was idly rubbing her pussy over her panties while making sure she got the shot, while making sure the whole world got to see what a useful and servile little cunt Lindsey Sterling really was.

* * *

Liz

Liz rubbed her pussy again, stifling a moan as she watched Roger’s cock fill Lindsey’s throat. Lindsey was gay, but she knew how to obey. Liz used to tease her about forcing her to suck men’s cock against her will, about having a room full of men fuck her and cum on her face, but it was all fantasy. She’d never go that far. She’d never push Lindsey past that boundary.

But Goddess would.

Goddess was absolutely shameless. That was her first power. Even more than the Blue Viper Files, her shamelessness gave her sway over others. She could always go further, always go darker than anyone else was comfortable with. The only thing she cared about was herself, was what amused her, was what brought her power. It made her an awful bitch to society, but to those that loved her, to those that worshipped her, it made her invulnerable.

Roger plunged his cock deep into Lindsey’s throat and held onto the back of her head, forcing it to stay there. Liz moaned when she saw the bulge in Lindsey’s throat as the cock stuffed her deep, deeper than her worst nightmare.

Goddess’s heels clicked over to Liz and moved behind her. “Like what you see?” she whispered in Liz’s ear.

“Yes, Goddess.”

Goddess reached down, grabbed Liz’s hand, and slid it into the blonde’s panties. “It’s okay to enjoy yourself,” she said. But before Liz could say anything in return, Goddess walked away.

Goddess reached down into a briefcase and took out another stack of papers and three pens. She handed one to each executive, including Roger. “This elucidates the deal you have with me, binding you on paper to my will. If you will please sign it, we can finalize the deal.”

Roger put the paper on Lindsey’s head and signed immediately, handing it back to Goddess. Molly hesitated, looking to Sasha. “Do it and you’ll find more pleasure than you can possibly imagine,” encouraged Goddess. She winked, and Molly blushed, quickly signing the paper and handing it to her new goddess.

Simon, on the other hand, read over the document. “I’m not sure, Goddess,” he said. “There’s a lot here that I’m not entirely comfortable with.”

“You will be in time.”

“Yeah, but I don’t know if —”

“Would you like me to make you more comfortable now?”

Simon looked up at her, tried to hold her gaze, then looked back down at the contract in his hands. He muttered something and flipped the page, his eyes going over and over the pages.

Goddess stepped forward, stooped down, and grabbed his chin. “What was that?” she asked.

“I don’t know if I can agree to this …” Simon tried to look away, but she held tight onto his chin.

“Let me encourage you.” Goddess smiled and stood up, moving to Liz. Liz’s fingers were moving faster, driving her closer to orgasm. Roger had already cum inside Lindsey’s throat. Cum was dribbling down her lips, but she kept kissing Roger’s cock, kept obeying Goddess’s command. The sight of her gay sub, gone wild for Roger’s cock, obsessed with his cum and cock, drove Liz over the edge. She was close, so close to -

“Suck Simon’s cock,” whispered Goddess in her ear.

Liz froze, her hand stopping, her body locked up and tingled. “What?” she gasped.

“Simon needs some encouragement. Give it to him.”

“I c-can’t …” Liz turned to look at Sasha, stepping away and taking her hand from her panties. “Goddess, please. I can’t —”

In one swift motion, Sasha grabbed the back of Liz’s head and pushed down. At the same time, she pulled up her skirt, revealing the “obey” tattoo on her thigh, in the same spot Liz had a matching tattoo.

Immediately, the doubt and cold panic faded from Liz. She smiled at the sight of it, ignoring the pain and pressure of Goddess’s fingers caught up in her hair. Everything became warm and hazy, her brain like melting sugar. Her hand slowly drifted back to her pussy, and she fingered herself idly while staring at the tattoo, the only thing that mattered in the world.

Goddess let go of Liz’s head, but she kept it in place, not wanting to look away from the command. From behind her, Goddess’s voice repeated the command in a soft whisper: “Go suck Simon’s cock.”

Liz smiled and nodded, not minding the small trail of drool escaping the corner of her mouth. She felt the command compel her body to move, bringing her down to her knees and then to all four. She happily crawled over to Simon.

“What?” he asked.

Liz smiled, rising up and reaching for his belt. “I’m gunna suck your cock, mmkay? You like that, baby?”

Simon looked to Goddess, and she nodded. Simon stayed still as Liz unbuckled his pants, his hard cock flopping out. She looked over at Lindsey next to her. She smiled, then decided to do the same with Simon. She wanted to feel his cum dribble out of her mouth.

She got to work, swallowing his cock deeply. Simon sighed at first, but quickly she felt pressure on her head as he signed the papers, as he joined her and Lindsey in the bliss of obedience.

* * *

Sasha

Sasha paced around the room, watching her pets at work. Everyone signed. The station was hers, but this was only their first station for the day. They had to hit up all the major networks to make sure Sasha’s grip on the city was absolute. Soon, she’d have the same meeting with the city council, making sure they didn’t cause her any problems.

What can one woman do if she controls all the strings of a city like a puppeteer?

Why, find more cities, of course.

And cities make up states and states make up nations and so on. It was strange to think that Ben was the most influential person to discover the Blue Viper Files. It was a lucky break, but it was one she wasn’t going to squander. Ben was gone, and now she had Lindsey. Soon she’d have more. What could she do with Roger begging for her commands?

What couldn’t she do?

“Goddess?” whimpered Molly. She was in the last seat, unattended, touching herself.

“Yes, malen’kiy?”

“Please,” she whined. “What about me?”

Sasha smiled. She curled one finger, inviting Molly up and to her. “Come,” she commanded.

Molly obeyed quickly. Sasha turned and went to Roger’s desk. It reeked of cigars. She’d change that first. She sat behind it in Roger’s plush chair, and Molly followed her. She beckoned, and Molly sat in her lap, joining her there.

“Tell me, malen’kiy, what do you see?” She gestured towards the two executives, still whimpering and moaning like brainless idiots while her two pets sucked empty and soft cocks.

“Control,” said Molly. “And power.”

Sasha eased her hand up and under Molly’s skirt. She ran her fingers over the soaked panties. “That’s what your soaked pussy and idled mind sees. Tell me, what does your fear tell you?”

“Death,” whispered Molly. “They’re all dead.”

Sasha smiled and leaned back in the chair. “In a way,” she said. “I could lie and make up some bullshit about how they are more alive like this, but it’s not true. I’ve taken their will and their lives. You’re dead. All of you.”

Molly shivered, and Sasha felt a thrum of warmth spread over her body, something she hadn’t felt in a long time.

“I am a goddess of death,” said Sasha to herself, her smile widening. “Behold my cruelty.”

“Yes, Goddess,” whispered Molly.

Lightning seemed to strike Sasha’s body. She spread her legs apart. Her mouth parted and something close to a moan—but not quite, not yet—escaped her lips. “You would serve even your destroyer?”

“Yes, Goddess.”

Sasha bit her lip.

“Tell me,” she commanded. “Tell me what humanity has to fear from me.” She slid Molly down, and her new acolyte fingered her slowly, kissing her thighs, whispering all the awful things Sasha was doing and would do, all the terrible things Sasha was in a new light, with no power, no hypnosis, no files to make them seem glorious. In Molly’s mouth, they were cruel and heartless, they were abominations, and yet Molly stayed. Molly stayed and she worshiped. She worshipped truly, with no disguise in front of the monster she licked and served.

She worshipped, and a dark goddess was born.