The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The body shifters

CHAPTER 3: Women’s liberation

* * *

This is where the story gets a bit darker, I suggest you skip this chapter entirely if your just here to read about “heavy petting”.

* * *

Bang went the judges hammer, and that was it.

The test case proved that impersonating a man was legal provided the shifter had his permission, which they always invariably could get. A man could legally sit at home and send his harem to the bank, to work or even shag their wives in their absence.

No recourse, no requirement of notification, nothing.

That was how justice was decided, fair and square. But of course, the judge could have been replaced by a shifter: The decision being made in his absence while he flaunted over a harem of his own. People wondered, but in the end we never get to know these things for sure.

* * *

“I hadn’t been with a man for a while” said the poor twenty something woman, a small tear running down her eyes.

“We understand” comforted the female doctor as they sat in the hospital examination room.

“Just tell us what happened” suggested the officer who was also present.

“Well, what can I say? We met in a bar on the west side. I was desperate. He seemed nice.”

The officer nodded a bit of encouragement, “just tell us about the assault”

“Well, at the time I thought it was sex. He was average size I suppose, filling me up real tight as I came. But it was then that I felt a ‘fullness’ inside of me, then a sudden pain in my ovaries. A few seconds later he’d gotten up to leave, without saying a word. He just smiled darkly as he left and walked out the door.”

“It was only when I missed my cycle that I thought to come here to check out what was wrong.”

“Yes, something is quite badly wrong” confirmed the doctor. “Tests ruled out that it’s a virus, and the other symptoms suggest that she is undergoing her menopause. It was the ultrasound test that eventually confirmed our theory, that all her eggs had been taken.”

The police woman gasped in horror. Resolving herself to hunt down who was responsible for this terrible crime... and get him they did.

Eventually they found the guy, sitting at home with an enormous cock, surrounded by 38 servant girls, at least four of them tasked with impersonating him for various jobs. They all denied involvement. There was never any material evidence. “It’s not us”, they all insisted.

‘All this for little more that a light snack?’ they thought.

* * *

“Well my mans not cheating on me with one of those shifter bitches” said the Mayer’s wife over coffee and scones, the awful headline clearly visible on top of today’s newspaper.

Her two friends looked at each other in disbelief, wondering who should be the first to tell her.

“What don’t I know” the Mayors wife found herself asking.

One of her long time friends lent forward and whispered conspiratorially, “Those ‘shifty bitches’ can smell cock a mile away, if he’s not surrounded by them then he’s… you know he’s…”

“He’s what?”

“He’s squirreled away somewhere with his harem, and sent a few of those shifters to do his dirty work.”

“Bastard” she said angrily. Before raising a hand to her mouth in horror as she realised that in all probability she’d been shagging one of his other ‘women’ for months.

“I wondered why he was so caring in bed” she said, as the coffee suddenly tasted sour.

* * *

She stormed into the mayor’s office demanding: “I want to speak to my husband”.

“Err… Hi honey” said the Mayer wearing a well tailored suit, sitting in his usual seat.

“Not you, I want to talk to the man I married” she said as she turned the desk phone around and dialled his cell phone.

“Hello” said the voice of Mayer on the telephone.

The man behind the desk smiled sheepishly, unquestionably now an impostor.

“I wasn’t to speak to my husband” demanded the woman again.

“Err, hi honey” came the same masculine voice.

“No not you, put the real Mayer on”

“Ok, sure thing” replied a sensual female voice.

“Who is this?” sounded the Mayors voice yet again.

“I want a divorce, sending one of your sluts to keep me busy while you cavort…“

“Oh yea, harder, yea” interrupted the voice on the phone.

“Are you even listening to me?” said the woman.

“Yea baby, just like that…” he said as the voice got quieter and quieter before whoever was holding the phone hung up.

“Shit” she said, loud enough for the whole office outside to hear. “…And you can get your imitated ass out of here too” she shouted to the man behind the desk.

“Fine, have it you’re way” he said while morphing into a beautifully busty Spanish woman and seductively walked out of the office.

All the girls in the office stood up and watched as she walked by, the confident smile on her beautiful face remaining apparent till she disappeared out the door.

“And that goes for the rest of you shifty sluts” the angry woman continued, “and don’t think we don’t know who you are.”

The secretaries in the typing pool just looked at each over nervously for a moment, before breaking into a round of applause.

It seem like we have a new Mayer in town.