The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! Standard disclaimer: The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2020-2022

If you have interest in more of my works including non-mind control literature please consider supporting me on Patreon.

This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained in its entirety.

Bondage Farm

Crystal’s Master had told her about the Bondage Farm two weeks ago at the club. The Whip and Paddle was an underground bondage club where she had first been introduced to the lifestyle. It was where she had met her Master and where she had learned to trust him. She was comfortable at the club, enjoyed her nights there submissively serving her Master and those he chose, but she had been asking him what was next, if there was anything more.

The Farm had been the answer. Master had hesitated at first but he had eventually told her about it. A farm themed bondage resort far out in the country. Master had told her those who worked the farm were given experiences that no other Master or slave could normally hope for. It took her two weeks to decide she wanted to try it.

Master had driven her out here and taken her to the Farm House. There in a small office she had filled out all the forms and signed on for a year long contract. The pay had been more than she expected, but it wasn’t why she had signed. She wanted to know what the Farm had in store for her.

“Are you ready for your assignment?” Madeline asked with a smile. The HR director of the farm loaded Crystal’s details into the computer and it processed the data.

“I-I guess…” Crystal was nervous would she be a sow? Or maybe a pony girl? Or a sheep? Or a herd dog? She was so excited to find out.

“Oh!” Madelije exclaimed and smiled. “Looks like you’re in for a treat. It says here you are best suited for the dairy farm!”

Crystal let the words sink in, a hucow? She was still processing the facts as Madeline led her into the next room. Looking Crystal up and down the other woman selected a package from a cabinet and handed it to Crystal.

“Put these on cow,” Madeline said in a commanding tone. Years of being trained as her Master’s slave took over Crystal’s brain, even though she was still struggling to process that, she obeyed. She sat on a bench and ripped open the package setting the contents beside her before stripping out of her street clothes.

The nudity didn’t bother Crystal, her perky breasts free for Madeline to admire. Even when she pulled her panties down the only thing that rushed through her was a small rush of arousal at being on display for a dominant woman.

Reaching into the packet Crystal withdrew a pair of stockings. They were cow print and as she slipped them on they reached to the top of her thighs. A matching pair of gloves came up past her elbows. A cow print thong was slid over her bare cunt before she found the last item. A black pair of high heels the balls of which were shaped like cow hooves. Crystal buckled them on and stood, keeping her eyes submissively on the ground.

“My, my,” Madeline said with a smile. “Don’t you look so pretty, my little cow slut. How about you give me a moo?”

“Moo…” Crystal obeyed, raising her chin to look up slightly to see if Madeline approved. As she did the other woman moved forward raising a thick black leather collar around her neck. As she let Madeline buckle it in place Crystal could hear the dull clanking of the heavy cow bell attached to the front.

“Good girl,” Madeline smiled and patted Crystal on the ass. “You’re almost ready for the barn but we do have one more stop. Come with me.”

“Yes…” Crystal began to say but Madeline pressed a finger to her lips making a tsk tsk sound.

“Cows don’t talk,” Madelina said, leaning in toward Crystal and biting her lip gently before kissing her slowly.

Crystal mooed obediently when Madeline parted from her lips and Madeljne smiled. Leading the way she led Crystal into the next room. It looked like some sort of medical lab and Crystal stepped obediently onto a raised platform at the center. Two technicians arrived and began to busy themselves. One approached and attached restraints to Crystal’s ankles after prodding her to spread her legs. He then pulled a matching set from the ceiling above. Crystal raised hands when told and her arms were soon locked above her head.

“Are you excited to become our newest heifer?” Madeline said, stepping up on the platform with Crystal. Crystal began to moo her answer but Madeline slid her hand down Crystal’s flat stomach and into her tiny thong, fingers finding the submissive woman’s wet cunt. “Oh, I can tell you are…”

Crystal mooed and squirmed against Madeline’s probing fingers. She didn’t know what else they had planned for her but she was surprised she was dripping wet, aroused at the thought of becoming a human cow for her masters. Madeline smiled and slid her hand back out.

“Okay boys, she’s ready,” Madeline smiled and moved to sit in a chair nearby. “God, I love this part.”

Crystal’s attention was torn from whatever the techs were doing as Madeline lifted her black leather skirt up around her waist before spreading her legs. The dark haired woman slid her hand into her own panties and her fingers began to stroke her damp sex slowly as she watched Crystal.

One of the two technicians approached Crystal from behind and pressed a needle into the girl’s exposed buttocks. Depressing the plunger a clear liquid slowly drained into her body. Distracted by the pinch of the needle Crystal was surprised when the other tech approached with two long needles and injected one each into her hard exposed nipples.

Wincing at the discomfort Crystal stared as the pinkish liquid emptied into her tit flesh. At first the liquid felt cold in her warm breasts but slowly a warmth began to spread even as the last of each was emptied into her tits. As the warmth grew Crystal struggled not to groan as the heat built. Growing hotter and hotter eventually Crystal stared as her breasts began to swell.

Madeline watched, captivated as the bound woman breasts swelled, gradually at first, almost imperceptibly. Crystal began to pant, the swelling was.. pleasant. Then they began to grow faster and faster, surging past an additional cup size to add two more in the time it took for the first. Crystal shuddered in pleasure and pulled on her restraints. She could feel the weight on her chest growing and desperately wanted to fondle her enhanced tits. As they added more volume and weight she moaned with the ecstasy that accompanied their expansion.

“Oh yes,” Madeline cooed as she fingered her slit and played with her clit as she watched Crystal grow. “Now those are udders… Oh, our little cow isn’t done yet.”

Groaning Crystal finally cried out the pleasure making her drip through the thin thong concealing her sex. Her clit throbbed for attention echoing the feeling in her nipples. Watching closely Madeline’s attention turned to Crystal’s nipples. She threw her head back in pleasure seeing Crystal’s areola grow, tripling in size as the cow’s udders continued to grow. The hard nipples began to thicken and lengthen.

Madeline’s eyes grew wide as she watched Crystal’s nipples pass one inch then two the thick long teats topping the cow’s now massive udders. Long since done growing the mammaries hung down to Crystal’s waist, the round flesh protruding far in front of the brunette cow slut’s torso. Biting her lip, Madeljne stifled her cries of pleasure as she came.

Crystal writhed against her bonds, desperate to touch herself. She felt a pressure growing in her breasts, the skin tight, her nipples ached. Whimpering she felt her clit throb and then suddenly it built to a crescendo and she came, as she did she felt a pressure burst and thin streams of milk poured from her udders soaking the floor with her milk.

“I never get tired of watching that,” Madeline whispered as she licked and sucked her juices from her fingers. Standing she sauntered over to where Crystal hung from her restraints panting as she recovered. The dominant woman slid her fingers over the expansive tit flesh on the new cow. Squeezing she moaned softly as she kneaded Crystal’s udders. Finally her hands reached Crystal’s nipples, fingers wrapping around one and tugging it in a milking motion.

Crystal cried out with pleasure even as a thick jet of milk squirted into Madeline’s other hand cupped beneath her tit. As her palm filled with milk Madeline smiled before lifting it to her lips and drinking. Madeline licked her lips as she swallowed the creamy warm milk.

“She will be very popular,” Madeline purred and looked at the technicians. “Rate her Grade A… Her milk is pure.”

The technicians nodded and tapped into a nearby computer. An arm equipped with a tattoo needle dropped from the ceiling and hovered over Crystal’s right butt cheek. beginning its work the needle tattooed Crystal’s cow ID number consisting of six numbers and four letters denoting breast size and milk quality.

As the tattoo finished Madeline left the room and returned. Coming up behind Crystal she pressed her fingers to the new cow’s asshole. A slick goo coated them and Madeline worked it into the younger girl. Then without another word Madeline pushed a plug deep into the cow slut’s ass, a long cow tail hanging from the plug.

Coming around Crystal, Madeline held out a headband with two cute little horns on it before slipping it over the brunette’s head. Smiling Madeline caressed the cow’s pendulous tits with satisfaction. The tattoo machine withdrew into the ceiling and the restraints released even as Madeline clipped a leash to Crystal’s collar.

The new cow slut wobbled on her heels unused to the new weight that hung from her chest. She took careful unsteady steps as she followed Madeline through the building and out into the yard. Once outside Crystal took a deep breath of country air smelling the sweet scent of fresh hay even as Madeline guided her across the dirt towards a barn. Crystal’s heels left deep prints in the dirt as if a cow had just walked through. For some reason it made her smile.

Leading Crystal into the barn Madeline stopped before an empty stall. Another of the dairy farmers walked over examining the new girl with a critical eye.

“Looks like a great heifer Madeline,” The gruff man said and smacked Crystal on the ass to urge her into her stall. Crystal clipped forward obediently and stood in the center of the stall, stopping forward slightly with the weight of her breasts. “How’s her milk?”

“Excellent,” Madeline responded smiling as the farmer placed Crystal’s hands on a bar in front of her and attached wrist restraints. Spreading the cow’s legs he smiled and felt her wet panties. “And she’ll be an even better milker once someone breeds her.”

The farmer grunted in response, forcing Crystal’s legs apart and restraining them too. Now held in the center of her stall her breasts hung below her and she leaned toward an elevated platform before her. The platform was just the right height that an average adult would be right at crotch level with Crystal’s mouth. Feeding the cows was, after all, a popular activity at the farm.

From behind, the back of the stall was left open, inviting anyone to come in and inspect and fondle the cow. As the farmer flipped a sign on the stall door Crystal had no idea that it said simply “Open for Free Use” but from the conversation she wouldn’t have been surprised.

“I think a few days of hand milking by the patrons will prepare her for the machines,” Madeline said with a smile, stepping into the stall and caressing Crystal’s udders. “Then we see how much she can take. Her owner won’t mind if we return a slutty mindless milk cow.”

Crystal mooed happily even as the farmer fitted a ring gag in her mouth. She knew every patron of the farm was free to milk her udders or fuck her holes and she couldn’t wait. Master had been right, this was what she needed.