The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brain Development Enterprises — Chapter 6

I lay in bed, my hands tucked behind my head, waiting in the dark.

The clock told me it was almost 1 o’clock when the sounds of revelry downstairs started to die down, and I knew that McKenzie was wrapping up her little get together. She must have seen Adrianna coming downstairs and leaving, so she knew that joining us was no longer part of the equation, and I hoped she would be understanding. I hated to disappoint my sexy, horny little angel.

As I lay there, breathing deeply and letting the buzz slowly wear off, I picked up my phone and checked my messages. I had multiple text from my wife, and, despite knowing it was possibly a bad idea, I checked them.

The first had been sent just before I came upstairs to meet Adrianna.

“Oh no! I’m sure you handled it well, though. What was the issue?”

The next was a couple minutes after that.

“Nervous for my presentation tomorrow. Call before to help me feel better?”

And finally, around 12:30. “Hope you’re having fun at the party. Headed to bed. Big day tomorrow.”

No more photos with Aaron Burns, and I let out a sigh of relief. Nothing to worry about, I said, feeling a lump of tension uncurl in my belly.

I tapped out a text. “Call sounds great! Night, honey.”

The house finally quieted, and I could hear the dull thud through the house when McKenzie finally closed the door behind her last guest. I’d asked her to make sure that anyone who couldn’t drive got home in an Uber, so we might have some visitors in the morning coming back for their cars, but other than that we finally had the house to ourselves.

My stepdaughter padded up the stairs, and I could hear the boards creak in the hallway as she came right to the door of the master bedroom. The entrance swung open and I flipped on the bedside lamp to give her some light.

“Hiya, Daddy…” she giggled, leaning up against the doorframe. I could tell she’d had more to drink since I had come upstairs, and she wobbled as she looked me up and down on the bed. “You look good…

She looked good too, the olive crop top and tight little jean shorts accentuating her lithe young body. But as she came slowly toward me, closing the door behind her, I knew that I wasn’t going to do anything with her tonight. It’s one thing to entrance your stepdaughter with a powerful, mind-altering cologne and fuck her in your marital bed. It’s another to do it when she’s drunk.

So, instead of greeting her by throwing her down to the bed, I just sat up and gave her an innocent smile. “Hey, angel,” I said. I patted the mattress next to me for her to sit down. “How was the party? How are you feeling?”

McKenzie bit her lip, her face flushed. “Horny…” she murmured, hazel eyes sparkling. She tossed her hair over her shoulders and then dropped onto the bed heavily, uncoordinated. She leaned forward, her hand on my thigh. “Can I count on my big, strong man to take care of me?”

I sighed softly and then shook my head, maintaining my smile. “Not tonight, Kenz, okay?”

She frowned gently, pouting. “I told you…” she said, looking away. “I’m fiiine.

I smiled softly, and I could see her struggling to stay frustrated with me. “I know you are, Kenz,” I murmured. I leaned forward and kissed her gently on the forehead. “But I want to hear about the party, and then we have the whole weekend for whatever you want.”

She looked back and narrowed her eyes at me. “You got to sex tonight,” she told me. “I saw Adrianna leaving. And I wanted sex too…”

I chuckled softly, and, after a second, she couldn’t stay irritated with me. She slumped down onto the pillows next to me, defeated. “Not even a little bit?” she sighed.

I furrowed my brow, giving my moral quandary a once-over. “Tell you what,” I said, rolling over and giving her a kiss on the cheek. “You tell me about the party, and I’ll see what I can do for you and your little…” my hand slowly caressed up her leg. “Problem…”

Her mouth parted in a soft gasp.

My fingers stroked across the zipper of her cutoff shorts, circling.

“That sounds… good,” she breathed, her body relaxing into the sheets.

I grinned. “Good girl.” I pushed myself down the mattress, around one smooth, tanned leg. “So…” I murmured, spreading her legs wide with my hands. “Was it a success? Did you have fun?”

“Uh-huh.” McKenzie’s voice was soft and low, blurred by alcohol and arousal.

I kissed the inside of her calf. “What did you get up to after I left?” I kept my voice conversational, teasing her with my fingers.

“Mmm… We, um, finished our game of King’s Cup.” She shivered as my mouth traced up her leg. “Then, most of the boys came back inside from out back. We drank a bit more and played a few games. Nothing much.”

I paused as I came to her inner thighs, looking up. “How was Elizabeth doing by the end of it?”

The girl had seen her boyfriend making out with someone else, and after I’d done my best to comfort her I’d sent her out to hang with the rest of the group under McKenzie’s watchful gaze. In my mind’s eye I could see the girl, blonde hair a little mussed up and blue gaze looking up into mine for support as I’d lent her my ear in the kitchen.

“Oh, she was okay by the end, I think,” McKenzie murmured. “I made sure she got an Uber, since she’d driven over with Bryan… She asked about you,” she added off-handedly. “Said she wanted to thank you for having her back.”

I nodded, satisfied. “Glad to hear it,” I said, and slowly began to unzip my stepdaughter’s shorts.

“Mmm…” The teenager gave a satisfied sigh and lifted her hips as I tugged the jeans over her hips and round, muscular ass.

She was wet under my fingers and I breathed in her scent, kissed her through the damp fabric of her panties. I could feel the heat of her desire, her hot skin and aching need. I felt my body respond, my cock starting to awaken, but I sternly ordered myself to focus on the matter at hand.

“How about you?” McKenzie’s tone was mischievous now, and I saw her eyes sparkling as they met my darker ones. “How was…” she sucked in a breath as I tugged at her panties with my teeth, “... Adrianna?”

I pulled the thin fabric down and away, revealing the sheen of arousal on her smoothly-shaven slit. “She liked me,” I grinned, and then lowered my mouth to my stepdaughter’s pussy.

“Ohfuck.”

I smirked in a self-satisfied manner as my tongue slid up her entrance and tasted her need, her dripping desire.

McKenzie struggled to maintain her thought process as I began to slowly lap at her outer folds, my fingers spreading her open. “Will she be back? I… god that’s good… I’ve thought she was hot for a while now. I’m sorry I didn’t get to join you.”

“Hmm…” I considered, sliding a finger into her tight entrance and slowly penetrating her inner tunnel. I raised my head as a second finger joined the first. “Couldn’t say. She had some reservations…” I was only a little surprised to learn that my stepdaughter was, at the very least, interested in women. By now I knew that McKenzie was into a lot of things.

The teenager writhed under my fingers, her hips trying to buck up and ride my hand. “She’ll be back, then,” she gasped. “I don’t know if anyone can… fuckme… resist you.”

I licked my lips and then lowered my mouth again. “You think?” I asked, then gently flicked my tongue across her clit, my fingers slowly speeding up.

“Daddy…” McKenzie begged. “Just make me cum already…”

I grinned at that and began to go down on her in earnest. I breathed in her tangy scent, tasting her on my tongue as I lavished her pussy with long, swift strokes. My cock was hardening against my will as she writhed, growing even wetter under my ministrations, but I focused my mind on McKenzie’s pleasure.

“Fuck yes,” she moaned, eyes fluttering closed.

I continued, focusing my tongue on her clit, eliciting gasps of pleasure.

“Yes, Daddy…” she breathed. “Make your little girl cum so hard for you…”

I slid my fingers free and pinned her hips to the bed, my tongue circling her tiny, hard pleasure button.

Her chest rose and fell unsteadily, and then her hands were rising from the sheets and she began to cup and squeeze her round tits through the crop top.

It was a sight that made my cock rock hard against the mattress, my teenage stepdaughter massaging her breasts, tugging her nipples, begging me to make her cum. Her breathy moans were high and feminine, and the sound was music to my ears.

I pulled back and blew a short breath of air across her skin, slick from my mouth and with her own juices, and her hips rose up against my palms.

“Don’t tease me, Sir.” She was close, her eyes screwed tight and her lips parted.

I grinned and then continued, my tongue skimming across her entrance and then over her clit again and again and again.

Her body clenched, tighter and tighter, one of her hands falling to my head and tugging at my hair, pushing me down between her thighs. I didn’t resist, giving her just what she wanted. Her legs squeezed around my head, and then suddenly her body bucked and she was cumming, crying out softly and spasming under my mouth and hands.

I eased up some, slowly letting my tongue lap across her outer folds as she struggled for breath.

“Mmm… Thank you, Daddy…” she finally murmured, her voice thick with satisfaction.

I sat up, rolling my shoulders and crawling up the bed to lay on one elbow beside her. My cock throbbed, hard against my boxers, but I ignored it. Later, I told myself. We have all weekend for this.

“Good?” I asked quietly. I slid my hand gently across her bare midriff and then up under her top, gently squeezing one perky breast. Her nipple was a hard little nub against my skin.

“Yes,” she sighed, hazel eyes opening and shining with contentment. She wriggled out from under my hand and then sat up just enough to tug the garment over her head, tossing it to the floor on the far side of the bed. She lay back down, her eyes closing again as my hand wandered over her body.

My touch wasn’t sexual, just a relaxed enjoyment of her gorgeous, slender form.

I smiled as I saw her chest rise and fall, her breath deepening. “Sleepy?” I murmured.

“Mmhmm. ‘S’late,” she whispered. Her body curved as she rolled over toward me, her back against my chest. “Time for sleeps…”

I snorted softly and smiled, then leaned back just far enough to flip off the lamp. The room plunged into dark, and I heard McKenzie sigh with satisfaction.

“Good night,” I said softly, kissing the top of her head and then settling in, my own body relaxing down into the mattress. It was a warm, early summer night, and I didn’t bother with the comforter.

“G’night,” McKenzie whispered, her breath slowing.

We lay there in the dark, and when I fell asleep it was so easy and swift that I didn’t even notice until morning.

* * *

My muscles were stiff when I woke, and for a moment I blearily wondered why. Then, I heard soft breath beside me and realized that I’d slept curved around McKenzie. My arm had been curled up under her all night, and I gently extracted it, letting it hang and allowing blood flow to return.

I blew out a sigh, rubbing at my eyes with the other hand and moaning softly. My head ached, and I remembered the night before. Drinking… I thought, and my body shivered at the thought. I glanced at the digital clock and sighed. Before I’d started listening to the BDE recordings I had rarely woken before 8. Now, even on a Saturday morning after a late night, I never woke up after 6.

As I pushed myself up, I realized it was the first time in a week I’d gone to sleep without listening to my BDE recordings, and I frowned. Repetition and consistency are key, a voice that may have been Mr. Silver Fox’s reminded me, for your transformation to be successful.

I blew out a breath. After only a week of self-hypnosis, my life was already irrevocably altered, and I knew that I wanted that change to last. I nodded to myself and opened the drawer in my bedside table, pulling out the old iPod and earbuds.

I settled back in bed and pressed play on BDE 8, and I could already feel my body and mind relaxing as Mr. Silver Fox’s voice sounded in my ears.

“If you’ve been listening consistently, it should be just over a week since you started training your mind and body with your patented Brain Development Enterprises self-hypnosis recordings. And, as I’m sure you’ve noticed, your life is already changing…”

The man sounded confident, satisfied, and I knew that I felt that way, too.

“That’s good, because you are the type of Man who takes action, the kind of Man who invests in himself, a Man who deserves every ounce of his success…”

My mind relaxed, letting his voice wash over me. I felt McKenzie stir beside me, turning and, still asleep, resting a small hand on my chest.

“I want you to take a deep breath, now, and let everything go, because it’s time for the next step in your transformation…”

Hmm… I wondered silently, easily. I wonder what the next step is? But it didn’t really matter. If it’s as good as the rest, I’ll take whatever this guy can give me.

“Very good…”

I slipped gently down into the trance, into the almost sleep-like state, slowly letting myself lose focus until I was only hearing snippets of the man’s low, commanding voice.

“You are the Man of the House, the Master of your life… You provide for the women in your life, and you deserve to have as many women as you wish…”

My brain was still pounding with the hangover, so I wasn’t able to slip as deeply as I had in the past. I sank below the surface as his voice drifted into my subconscious.

“You want to have many women in your life, and you know you can satisfy them…”

It was okay, though, because it just let me hear and affirm what the man’s relaxing, powerful tone was helping me to realize.

“Your body is a Temple, a Temple for worship, a Temple that should be worshipped by as many as can handle you…”

I relaxed back down, only starting to rise again as the recording ended.

“And before you awaken from your trance, I want you to repeat after me: ‘It’s all thanks to BDE…’”

My lips were moving as I stirred. “It’s all thanks to BDE,” I mumbled.

“Very good…” And I felt a surge of satisfaction at the affirmation. “That’s all… Now, just feel the gratitude and strength and confidence surging through your body as you awaken, refreshed and rejuvenated, powerful and masculine…”

I blinked, opening my eyes and taking a deep breath. Surprisingly, I was feeling better, stronger, the hangover slipping away as my mind focused on the day ahead. “Damn…” I muttered. “It’s a hangover cure, too?” I chuckled softly and swung my legs out of the bed.

As I headed for the bathroom, I glanced back over my shoulder at McKenzie. A confident smirk spread across my face as I saw how much space was in the King-sized bed. You know, I mused. There’s space for a few more in there…

But I shook my head and laughed softly to myself. One step at a time, I told myself. I already had a cheating wife and a sexy stepdaughter — and maybe a gorgeous, busty Latina? my brain offered — my hands were full. Still, my brain swirled with possibilities as I got dressed and took a slow, easy morning jog, the cool dawn air filling my lungs and clearing my mind.

* * *

The curb outside the house had had four or five cars parked, left over from the night before, when I’d left for my run, but when I came jogging back there was another one idling across the way.

It was a silver sedan, and as I shuffled past, sweating and blowing hard, the engine went quiet and I saw a familiar figure open the driver’s side door and step out into the street.

It was Adrianna, the curvy Latina’s black hair pulled back in a ponytail and her body wrapped in a pair of skintight yoga pants and an athletic top that strained to contain her gravity-defying breasts.

I slowed as she hurried across the street toward me. “Adrianna?” My voice was a pant as I stretched, putting my hands in the small of my back and trying not to sound as surprised as I felt.

She stopped in front of me, her eyes flickering over me. “Hi,” she said. “Can we talk?”

I raised my eyebrows and started walking. “If you let me sit down first.” It was only twenty yards or so to the house, and the caramel-skinned beauty followed me as I headed, without waiting for an answer, for my usual seat on the rocker. I knew I didn’t cut a particularly striking figure, my sweat-stained t-shirt drenched with sweat between my shoulder blades and under my arms, and my paunch evident where it clung to my rounded belly.

Once, the thought would have struck a dagger of icy self-consciousness right through my morale, but now I wasn’t even thinking about it. It could have been the BDE recordings. Or it could have been the fact that I was still trying to focus on catching my breath.

I climbed the steps heavily and sank down with a sigh of contentment into the rocking chair.

Adrianna, on her part, leaned back against the white-painted wooden porch railing and looked away down the street.

There was a moment of silence.

“You’re back quick,” I offered, leaning back in the chair. As I began to breathe more normally, I felt the satisfying ache in my legs and a growing confidence. “Did you forget something after the party last night?” I didn’t mention what had happened between us, just looked at her with an innocent expression like I was nothing more than the father of her hostess. The ball was in her court, and I somehow knew that she needed to be the one to make a play.

The young Latina woman pressed her lips together. “I…” She seemed to hesitate, then looked at me with her bright green gaze. “I couldn’t sleep last night.” She swallowed, and her eyes dropped to my mouth before rising back up to my eyes. “I couldn’t stop thinking about what.. Um… what happened.”

I nodded thoughtfully. “So what’s on your mind?”

She shuffled her feet, hands squeezing and releasing the railing behind her. When she spoke her voice was low, almost sounding defeated. “It was really good…”

I gestured wordlessly for her to continue. I was forcing her to say it, to affirm to herself as much as to me.

She breathed out a heavy sigh. “Usually, when I’m um… well… when I’m with someone, I have to be the one in control. Saying what I want, how I want it…” she trailed off.

I waited.

“I… I liked being told what to do.”

There it was, the admission that put her squarely in my reach. I breathed slowly, deeply, calculating. She was there for the taking, if I wanted her.

I am a Man. I am the Man. I deserve to have everything I desire. I deserve as many women as I desire. Serving me… Pleasuring me…

My eyes roamed over her full, athletic figure, her big breasts and her round ass, long legs.

I wanted her, alright.

But I wanted her my way. I pushed up and she watched me closely as I took a step toward her.

Her green eyes were wide now, pupils dilated. Her breath was just a little bit faster as it sighed through full, parted lips.

I don’t know how I noticed those things, but I did. “And what about all those things you said last night?” I asked gently, cocking my head slightly and staring into those emerald eyes with my dark brown ones. “My wife? My age?”

Adrianna swallowed. She shook her head. “I don’t care…” She sounded almost astonished. “Whatever you did to me… I want more. I want you to do it to me again and again.” Her voice was soft. “I couldn’t sleep because I was so fucking turned on, my mind replaying it over and over.”

“Mhmm?” I said. I was close now, just a few inches separating us when her old confidence seemed to reassert itself.

“Besides…” Her smile was seductive as she gently placed a finger on my chest. It slid slowly downward. “I know you want me, too.”

I liked it. I liked the confidence, the thrill of her touch.

“Isn’t it nice?” she asked softly, temptingly. “To be wanted so badly…?” Her fingers were on the hem of my workout shorts, then lower, her body pressing against mine as she pushed off the railing. Then her fingers were between my legs, gently squeezing, coaxing.

She shivered suddenly, taking a deep breath. Her lashes fluttered. “Mmm…” she murmured. “You smell good…”

A little crease furrowed between my brows. That’s what McKenzie and Barbara said when they smelled my cologne, I thought. But I hadn’t put any on, today. Why would I wear cologne to go for a run?

The thought whipped through my brain and away, though, as my body reacted to Adrianna’s touch, her lips close as she stood on her tiptoes, her tits pressed tight to my chest. “How about we go inside?” she said quietly. “And we can finish this talk in private?”

I nodded silently, stepping back and gesturing for her to enter.

She opened the door and walked inside, and I followed, watching the sway of her hips in those tight yoga pants. I closed the door behind us, and then, before I could react, she had turned and was on me, pressing me back against the door.

“Good…” she whispered, her hands on my body again. She kissed my neck, breathing in my scent. “God you make me so wet…”

My cock was stirring to life, my mind surprised but my body reacting to the young woman who was throwing herself at me. Her hands caressed the bulge that was rising beneath the fabric, stroking gently, a soft moan escaping her lips.

“Do you want me?” she murmured. “Do you want this slutty little 20-year-old to be naughty for you?”

I was stunned at her evident, aching need. Even if the BDE recordings had unlocked my inner alpha male, had made me confident and sexy, something was going on that had driven Adrianna wild with lust. But my body didn’t care about any of that, was responding to her on a primal level, my heartbeat pounding and the blood pumping south so that my manhood was swelling into a rigid, throbbing rod of need.

“Fuck…” I groaned, my words hoarse in my throat as Adrianna kissed down my chest and slowly, gracefully slid to the floor. I stared down into her face as she tugged my shorts to my knees and my cock sprang free, just inches from those pouty, blowjob lips.

“Don’t you want me to be a good girl and do as I’m told?”

Holy fuck… Adrianna was so hot. From above, I could see down the front of her top, the dark cavern of her cleavage and the curve of her ass as her hands stroked up my thighs.

“Do it…” she murmured from her knees. “Tell me what you want… Tell me what to do…”

My hands moved almost of their own accord, gripping the sides of her head and tightening so she gasped as she stared up into my face. Her eyes were glazed, wild, willing.

My voice was a resonant growl. “I want you to obey.”

The words seemed to shiver through Adrianna’s body, her lashes fluttering as the struck her mind with evident force. “Yes…” she whispered.

I could see her fiery lust behind those wide, green orbs. But, more important, I could see her mind, her will, flickering as she fell into my dark gaze. “Say it,” I commanded as her fingers slowly wrapped around my throbbing, needy shaft.

Her hands began to move, stroking me. She couldn’t look away, my grip on her face forcing her to look up into my dominant expression.

“Obey…” she whispered. Her mouth wrapped around the word and sighed it out, her body relinquishing control.

“Again,” I grunted.

“Obey...” she moaned, her hands stroking faster.

God. Just the sound of the word made me harder. “You’re mine, now,” I ordered, my voice thrumming in my chest. Low, hard, dominant, Alpha.

“Yours…” she sighed. Her eyes were clouding, going blank, her mouth open in a perfect ‘O’.

“You belong to me.”

“Belong… to you…” Her tongue came out to wet her full lips.

“You can’t resist me.”

“Can’t… resist…”

“You don’t want to resist.”

“Don’t want to resist…” Adrianna’s voice was a desperate murmur.

“Deeper and deeper.”

“Deeper…”

“Just relaxing and letting go of your mind… your thoughts… your will…”

Somewhere in the back of my mind I realized that my words were almost a mirror of Mr. Silver Fox’s voice, my own voice an adapted echo of his words as he led me down into a trance. Am I... hypnotizing her? I wondered, but the heat of my desire shoved the thought away. Later, a deep, primal part of me growled.

“Letting go…”

“Now…” I groaned, my rod hot and heavy in her hands. “Suck.”

“Yes, Sir…”

I released Adrianna and she dove forward, her sculpted mouth wrapping around the head of my cock and slurping me between her lips. She began to bob her head, cheeks hollowing as she continued to stare up into my face with those blank, green eyes.

“You exist for my pleasure.”

“Mhmm…” Her moan of agreement thrummed up my cock, the vibrations powering straight into my core like a bolt of fire.

“Your mouth is mine.”

She pulled back and spit, her hands stroking the saliva down my shaft and making me glisten with wetness. “Yes, Sir… My mouth is yours…” She slid her mouth back over my cock and took me deep until I hit the back of her throat.

“Your tits are mine.” And, as I said it, my eyes were drawn again to the swell of Adrianna’s big, lush tits, an idea sparking in my mind. It was something I’d always wanted to do with Barbara, but I’d been too much of a wimp to ask.

“Mmm…” Adriana moaned agreement, her hands leaving my shaft as she slurped down on my manhood, fondling her tits and staring up into my eyes. Her mouth popped off my cock.

“Do you like my titties, Sir…?” she whimpered, her thighs grinding together. “They’re yours… To do whatever you want with…”

I could feel my mouth watering at the sight, her hands grasping and playing with her boobs. “Take off your top.” I ordered, my dick swaying as I shifted my feet.

“Yes, Sir.” The busty Latina didn’t even hesitate as she reached down and gripped the hem of her tight, restraining tank top. She pulled it over her head with a sigh, and her young, perky breasts bounced free.

“Slut...” I growled. “I want you to titfuck me.”

She was panting with lust, her lips glistening and wet as she stared up at me with devoted green eyes. My eyes, though, were glued to the valley between her tits, just imagining how good it would feel if—

“Ohmygod yessir…” She was getting off on submitting to me, hefting her boobs in both hands and pressing them together, letting the head of my cock rest just between them.

My shaft throbbed with desire as she shuffled closer on her knees, one arm curving around her massive breasts and holding them in place while the other reached out and her hand guided my cock into place between them.

“Fuck…” I sighed as I slowly thrust into her cleavage, my cock slippery with her spit and disappearing easily between her firm, lush funbags.

“Ohfuck…” Adrianna groaned as my hands lowered and my fingers sank into the smooth, caramel skin, pinching and tugging at her nipples as I pulled back and thrust again. “Fuck my big titties… Use them… Ohgod…”

I began to move my hips, fucking her tits like I had fucked her last night, like I was fucking her mind right now. Her breasts were tight and warm around me, her skin flushed with arousal. I could feel her hot breath as the head of my cock slipped free between them and she lowered her mouth to meet it.

“You love to titfuck me…” I groaned, my cock driving between her big, bouncy boobs.

“I love to titfuck you…” she breathed, holding her tits together and beginning to stroke them up and down my shaft.

“You love to suck my cock.”

“Yes, Sir… I love to suck your cock.” The tip of my rod appeared between her breasts and she lowered her head once again, tongue flickering out and tasting my precum. She was milking me now with her bouncing tits, her mouth open in a hot little ‘O’ so that my cock slid between her lips with each upward thrust.

“You’ll fuck and suck my cock whenever I want.”

“Whenever you want…” She was panting now, her breath coming faster and faster as I picked up speed.

My core was tightening, my balls heavy as I thrust. My toes curled into the soles of my shoes.

“Ohgod, Sir… Anything you want… Whenever you want… I belong to you…” Adrianna’s voice trailed off into a high-pitched moan as she came, her body bucking and writhing under the onslaught of pleasure.

Just the sight of the gorgeous, helpless Latina was enough to send me over the edge, my cock spasming and spurting like a fire hose. My hot, sticky spunk shot out and onto her tits, strand after strand pooling and slowly beginning to streak down her caramel skin.

I groaned as her hand wrapped around my shaft, the dark-haired beauty lowering her head and wrapping her lips around my head of my prick to capture the last few drops. “Fuck…” I murmured, my head falling back against the front door.

Adriana knelt at my feet, gently sucking my manhood into her mouth as it slowly deflated, massaging her boobs until I finally glanced down into her blank, green orbs.

“Adrianna,” I murmured, and saying her name was like flipping a light switch in her mind.

Her eyelids fluttered and then her emerald eyes sparked. She sighed and settled back, my cock falling free from her lips, shaking her head to toss her long, black ponytail back over her shoulders. “Wow,” she managed, sighing out a deep breath and staring up at me.

I wasn’t sure how she’d respond, but then she grinned, her full lips opening to reveal a thousand-watt smile.

“That was so hot…”

I smirked confidently in response, holding out a hand and helping to her feet.

As she stood, she glanced down to where my cum was slowly dripping down her skin. She bit her lip and looked up at me, snorting a soft laugh. “Looks like somebody made a mess.” Now that she’d gotten an orgasm out of her system she seemed more relaxed, less desperate, like I was a drug and she’d gotten her fix.

I laughed softly in response. “Oops.”

Adrianna shook her head and rolled her eyes. “Luckily,” she said, and her eyes glanced meaningfully at the ceiling towards the floor above us, “I know the whereabouts of your shower.” Her eyes roamed over my sweat stained shirt. “And I think that we could both use a bit of washing up.” She leaned forward on her tiptoes and kissed me, her full lips pressing to mine hungrily. Then she turned and sashayed away, glancing over her shoulder and jerking her head for me to follow after her.

I did, my cock twitching as I stared at her shapely ass swaying back and forth in her yoga pants with every dainty stride.

I wasn’t thinking clearly as I followed her up the stairs, my mind still addled from my powerful climax and the questions bouncing around in my skull. Why did she react like she’d smelled my cologne? Had I developed some kind of… hypnotic power? What really was the extent of my Alpha Male awakening? It was only as she approached the door to the master bedroom that I realized, at the very last instant, that I already had a guest.

“Wait!” I blurted as she reached for the knob, and she paused, glancing back at me with a playful smile.

But I was too late. “Daddy?” McKenzie’s voice came sleepily from the other side of the door. “Are you there? Where did you go?”

Shit.

Adrianna’s eyes widened with surprise and then, emerald orbs flashing with suspicion, she wrenched the door open and strode inside.

* * *

McKenzie was sitting up in bed, leaning back on her arms so that her slim, beautiful, completely bare torso was evident for all the world to see. Her dark brown hair tumbled over her shoulders and covered her breasts, but the crumpled clothing on the floor told Adrianna that, indeed, McKenzie was naked all the way down.

My stepdaughter jolted back against the headboard as the naked Latina practically stomped into the room, her delicate face creasing with confusion and worry. Hazel eyes flickered between her friend and the doorway, where I was standing, only half-naked, with my features set in an expression of shock and uncertainty.

Adrianna stopped, seeming not to notice that she was completely nude herself, and planted her feet, her fists going to her hips. “What. The fuck?” she demanded. “Is going on here?” She whirled back to face me before McKenzie could even open her mouth to say anything. She pointed an accusing finger at my stepdaughter. “What the fuck, man?” she said again, her voice loud and brazen.

I took a step back, my mind reeling as my house of cards seemed to crash down around me. This was wrong, I thought. I knew being with McKenzie would get me in trouble. Well, trouble had arrived. And she was a head shorter than me, bronze-skinned and lush with radiant curves.

Adrianna was surprised, but also protective of her friend and righteously pissed off. “Why is McKenzie in here?!” she challenged me. “What are you doing with her? What are you doing with me?” Her voice was rising higher and she took a step toward me, her finger spearing accusingly at my chest. “This is not normal! Are you just some kind of perv with a teenager fetish?”

I was leaning back and away from her tirade, my mind racing. What do I do? I can’t contain this. What the hell am I doing? Am I some kind of deviant? Gahhhh…

Then, suddenly —

I am the Master of the House. My will is Law. My control is Absolute. I am the Master of the House and the Master does as he pleases.

I froze and my face cleared. I stared into Adrianna’s green eyes and felt my inner Alpha Male rising up, awakened by the inaudible echo of Mr. Silver Fox’s voice.

“Wh—… what are you doing?” Adrianna’s face creased uncertainly. “Don’t come any closer! Please!” I saw her eyes widen as I straightened and took a step toward her, her body reacting primally to my body language.

My face and stance weren’t threatening, merely dominant, my shoulders back and my head up high as I stopped. I didn’t need to be any closer, and there was no need to frighten the woman.

Then, the Latina reacted to the air of command that rang in my voice as I stared into her soul and spoke a single word.

“Obey.” My voice wasn’t loud, but I saw her body tremble abruptly like she’d been hit with an invisible force.

“What are you… doing?” she asked again, weaker this time, eyelids fluttering as she took a stumbling half-step back.

“Obey.” My voice rang and crashed over her like an invisible wave.

Adrianna was blinking faster now, her hands held up toward me in what was either a defensive gesture or a come-hither motion, and I don’t think even she knew which. “What… why do I feel… so weird?”

I took a deep breath, my chest rising. I could feel the heat in my belly, the core of my strength, confidence roaring through my body. “Obey.”

The busty beauty swayed, her hands falling to her sides as her emerald eyes widened and clouded over at my command. She fell to her knees, then, her breath panting, her tits heaving as she stared up at me with blank, green orbs.

“Yes, Sir…” Her words were a submissive whisper, and my cock twitched, awakening again.

I glanced over at the bed, to where McKenzie was watching with wide-eyed astonishment. She had drawn the rumpled white sheets up to her chest in an attempt to cover herself, but her mouth had fallen open and she stared at where Adrianna knelt before me with undisguised bewilderment.

“Good morning, angel,” I said, my voice still deep and masterful.

I wasn’t actively commanding my stepdaughter, but I could see the teenager reacting to my tone. Her hazel eyes were wide and her tongue came out to wet her lips before she spoke. “What did you just… do to her?” She sounded both in awe and also, to my dismay, slightly afraid.

“Hey,” I said, drawing her eyes from Adrianna back to my face. “It’s nothing to worry about, okay? Adrianna is fine. I just needed her to calm down for a minute so I can figure out how I want to handle this.”

The darker-skinned girl simply knelt with her hands in her lap, not reacting to our voices or words as we talked just a few feet away from her.

McKenzie nodded slowly, obediently. “Okay,” she murmured. “I trust you…”

I jerked my head in a nod. “Good girl.” I took a deep breath and smiled ruefully at her. “Well… I guess it’s time we had a little talk about our relationship. Again.”

McKenzie rubbed her face with her hands as I crossed and sat on the edge of the mattress by her feet. “Yeah... Because when you wake her up, Adrianna is still going to be pissed. And she is still going to feel like this…” she gestured between us, “is messed up and wrong.”

I nodded. “I think I can keep her calm long enough to hear whatever we want to tell her,” I said thoughtfully. “I don’t really know what I’m doing right now, in all honesty, but I want us to decide together how to approach this.”

McKenzie sighed out a long breath, her slim shoulders rising and falling. She looked up at me then, her delicate face set in a worried expression. “I don’t think you’re ‘some pervert with a teen fetish’,” she told me softly.

I snorted and glanced away. “Thanks.”

“No…” she reached out and took my hand, tugging me to look at her. “Really, it’s important.” I met her eyes. “I think you’re a sexy stud who is not only awesome in bed but also a really caring, thoughtful and generous provider. You being my stepdad might be hard for other people to understand, but…” she shrugged. “I don’t care. Being with you is something I like. It’s been good for both of us.”

I nodded, the burning determination in my chest soaring a little higher at her words. “Thank you.”

McKenzie’s lips curled into a kind of half-grin of confusion, and she wrinkled her nose cutely. “Now will you please explain why my friend is barging into the bedroom of our house, covered in what looks like cum, and apparently under some sort of… hypnotic spell?... at barely —” she glanced at the clock, “— 7:15 in the damn morning?”

I glanced over my shoulder at Adrianna, still kneeling passively by the foot of the bed. “Yeah,” I said. “I’m not sure how long she’ll stay like that, Kenz. So maybe I wake her up and we get her figured out, then I explain all the other craziness that’s going on?”

My stepdaughter spread her hands and huffed out a soft laugh. “Alright,” she agreed. “Real quick, then, let’s first decide what we’re going to do with her.”

* * *

“Adrianna,” I murmured, quietly. I was crouching a few feet in front of the gorgeous, empty-minded Latina, watching her carefully as she knelt passively and seemed to be wait for something.

The young woman shook her head slightly, blinking as her eyes shifted and sparkled into clarity. “What…?” she started to ask.

“Before you move,” I said, and then my voice changed. “You feel very calm and relaxed, unconcerned.”

“I…” Adrianna didn’t have a chance to resist before my words washed over her and she visibly relaxed, her shoulders slumping and her head falling forward for a moment before she lifted it and looked into my eyes. “Yes… I’m calm.”

“Good,” I nodded. “Now, I want you to sit up here on the bed with McKenzie so we can have a little chat.”

I didn’t use my Alpha voice, was testing the beautiful young woman, but she simply nodded and obeyed, pushing herself to her feet and then settling her own nubile body down onto the mattress. Her eyes seemed to flicker as she caught sight of my stepdaughter once again, still naked and still in my bed, but then a soft gasp escaped her lips and she shook her head, obviously forcing herself to relax.

“Very good…” I encouraged.

Adrianna met my eyes and I could see that beneath the calm there was a struggle happening in her mind.

I nodded in acknowledgement of it. “You just need to be calm, Adrianna,” I reinforced my previous command. “Just for a few more minutes. McKenzie and I have decided what we want to say to you, and after you listen, if you don’t like what you hear, you can leave and never have to deal with me ever again.”

Adrianna’s green eyes were wide. “Okay…” she said softly, nodding slightly. Then, she added. “I’m scared.” She bit her lip nervously and the writhing emotions were obviously struggling to get through her artificial state of calm. “I can’t… I’m not in control of myself.”

I shook my head. “You’re not in any danger, I promise. I just need you to listen and not flip out, and then you can make a decision about what you want to do.”

The young woman closed her eyes for a moment, taking a slow, deep breath. I couldn’t help but stare at her mouthwatering tits as they rose and fell, my cock twitching again and starting to swell, before her lashes fluttered up and she looked at me again. She glanced between me and McKenzie. “Alright,” she said. “You can start.”

I gestured to McKenzie. “She’s going to start.”

Adrianna switched her gaze to her friend, and McKenzie smiled at her reassuringly. My stepdaughter scooted forward and picked up one of the other girl’s hands where it lay, limply, on the bed at her side. “Only a little more than a week ago…” she started, and with that, she told Adrianna our story. Most of our story. She left out a couple of bits, like the crisis with Barbara’s infidelity and how our plan for McKenzie’s party had been, in part, to get me laid. What she focused on was the fact that whatever strange, unconventional relationship she and I had, it wasn’t just an older man taking advantage of a young, helpless woman under his care.

When my stepdaughter was done, Adrianna looked over at me. She seemed surprised, and there was a little less angry tension hovering beneath the surface. “That’s all well and good,” she said. “And I get that since you’re her stepdad, it’s only like 95% as weird and crazy than if you were her actual father. But none of that explains why you got me involved. And why you can somehow…” She swallowed. “Control what I’m thinking and feeling.”

I shrugged, spreading my hands. “You got involved because last night two consenting adults decided to have sex with each other. You came onto me, in fact, if I recall correctly. And as for the other part of it…” I gave her a frank look. “All I know for sure is that however strange and outlandish it is, you were absolutely loving it just a couple minutes ago.”

Adrianna blushed, then, severely. She didn’t meet my eyes. “What do you want me to say?” she asked, her shoulders slumping as she slouched into the mattress. “Yeah, okay? I’m into it. I’m into you,” she glanced up at me. “But…” And her eyes flicked over to where her friend sat a few feet away. “How am I supposed to handle this?”

I couldn’t do anything more than shrug. “Give us a chance?” She looked back at me and I stared into her eyes. “However unconventional it is, McKenzie and I have something real going on. And we want you to be part of it.”

Adrianna’s blush deepened as my dark, direct gaze met hers. “You don’t even really know me…” she mumbled.

I grinned, then, and gestured at McKenzie. “She does.” My eyes glittered as I added, “And I think I’d like to get to know you better, as well.” I didn’t look at her body, then. I just looked into her face plainly and tried to impress upon her my sincerity. “I’m not some sort of abusive predator. I’m just a man who loves women. And I think I have enough of that to share with you, if you’re willing.”

The Latina was obviously struggling, torn between the intense, powerful sensations of pleasure she’d experienced in the past twelve hours and the taboos and social mores and that had dictated her life for so long. “You want to be with…” she hesitated and glanced at McKenzie again. “Both of us?”

I nodded, silent.

My stepdaughter spoke now, her voice a gentle purr. “Adrianna…”

The 20-year-old looked over as McKenzie slowly extricated herself from the sheets and slid her legs underneath herself. Then, she trembled but didn’t move away as the teenager sinuously crawled across the mattress toward her. She seemed captivated by McKenzie’s smoldering, hazel eyes.

“I know you like my Daddy…” My stepdaughter slowly approached the other girl, then raised one hand and gently, carefully, placed it on Adrianna’s thigh.

A soft sigh escaped the Latina’s full lips, and I could see a flush on her cheeks that could have been a blush of embarrassment but I could tell was a rush of desire.

“And I just want you to give me a chance, a chance for you to like me, too.” McKenzie’s hand gently slid up Adrianna’s leg, then stopped just inches from the apex of her inner thighs. “Do you think,” her fingers swirled gentle circles on the other woman’s caramel skin, light brown eyes burning into green ones, “you could give me that chance?”

The older girl’s breath was coming shallow and quick, her body trembling just enough for me to notice. Then, with a quick, rough moan, she turned and kissed McKenzie square on the mouth. My stepdaughter responded enthusiastically, her hand rising from Adrianna’s leg to cup her cheek, twin murmurs of excitement escaping two pairs of devouring lips.

“Oh god…” Adrianna murmured softly as she pulled back and stared into McKenzie’s face. “I’ve never…”

McKenzie nodded understandingly. “Been with a girl before?”

The Latina blushed and looked away.

My stepdaughter just laughed softly and a slim hand rose to Adrianna’s face, turning it back toward her. “Me neither.” Then she leaned in and kissed her again, gently, her lips exploring the other girl’s mouth, her cheeks, her tongue sliding between the other girl’s full lips. My body could only react with a surge of heat and desire as I watched, my awakening length slowly becoming a steel rod in my shorts. When they finally broke apart, McKenzie grinned at her friend. “But damn how are you so fucking hot?”

Adrianna laughed softly at that, and I think it was her laughter that broke the tension. She glanced up at me, and I could see the desire burning behind her green eyes. “Get down here,” she commanded, some of her old confidence surging back.

Now, it was me who obeyed her, my body pounding with arousal. I spread my arms and wrapped them around the two girls, bearing them both down into the bed in a tangle of limbs and bare skin and giggles. I found myself assaulted on both sides, the two women teaming up to twist from my grip and push me down onto the mattress, their hands gliding across my bare skin, I still felt damp with sweat, but neither of them seemed to mind. In fact...

“Damn, Daddy…” McKenzie breathed, kissing my chin and neck and chest. “Why do you smell so fucking good? Like… such a Man…” She breathed deeply, her lashes flickering as her pupils dilated.

“Right?” Adrianna murmured, kissing my shoulder and chest and then up my jaw. “That’s what I was saying.”

I didn’t question it, but I was starting to have a sneaking suspicion about what was happening. “You like it, ladies?” I asked with a slow, confident grin.

Their eyes met across my body, and then they looked up at me. “Yes, Sir,” they agreed in unison, and then they were pushing me back down into the sheets, their hands sliding lower to my bare chest and stomach until they were both on their hands and knees below my waist.

“Mmm…” McKenzie said, her hand stroking my fully engorged prick through the fabric. “Someone’s ready to play.”

Adrianna lowered her head and gently kissed the bulge, her lips sliding down until they reached the head, now beading with precum and soaking through the flimsy material. She gently parted her lips and sucked through the cloth.

I moaned. “Fuck…”

“Yes, Daddy…” my stepdaughter agreed, continuing to stroke. “That’s right… Just relax back and let us take care of you.”

I breathed out a soft sigh and lifted my hips as two pairs of hands tugged at my baggy shorts, pulling them down and away and allowing my rock hard, swaying manhood to rise unhindered.

They made eye contact again, and an understanding seemed to pass between them. Then, as one, they both lowered their pretty little mouths and kissed my cock.

“Ohshit…” Just the sight made a zing of heat course through my body.

Adrianna’s naked, dark skinned body bent over me on one side, her full, wet lips gently sliding down one side of my shaft. Meanwhile, McKenzie’s red lips wrapped around the tip, her tongue swirling and lavishing the throbbing, mushroom head with attention. My stepdaughter’s hand lowered to fondle my balls, heavy again with a new, unspent, load.

Then, the Latina’s mouth rose back up, tongue flickering and bathing my length, as McKenzie’s mouth came off the end of my rod with a soft, wet pop. They leaned toward each other and I could almost sense sparks of arousal flying. They kissed, with my cock in between them.

Fuck… I swear I was in heaven.

Their tongues danced between their mouths and they shared the taste of my precum, two sinuous young bodies shivering with lust at the taste. Then, two pairs of eyes rising to meet mine, they shared my prick, two adoring gazes burning into my face as they passed me back and forth. Stroking, stroking, first Adrianna’s hands then Kenz’s, their moans of pleasure rising like music to my ears.

“You like this, Sir?” Adrianna’s voice was thrumming with lust. “You like two needy young sluts sharing your thick, hard meat?”

Her lips wrapped around my cock and McKenzie’s voice took up the flow with no hesitation. “I’ll bet you do, don’t you Daddy? You love making us desperate and horny and so, so wet for you…”

“Mmm,” I grunted, my muscles tightening and my fists gripping the sheets. I felt barely coherent, my dick bathed in glorious heat. “How wet, angel?”

My stepdaughter licked her lips, her smoky eyes burning. “How about I show you?”

Air raced through my lungs and my heart beat faster as she crawled up the bed towards me, Adrianna’s hot mouth now sliding fully over my length. The Latina began to bob her head, moaning with lust as she took me deeper and deeper.

McKenzie’s fingers played up my chest and then up over my mouth, and my body was on fire with primal lust as her hand cupped my chin. I parted my lips and sucked her thumb into my mouth, my tongue swirling around and around. “That’s good, Daddy…” she murmured. She threw one long, slender leg over my chest now, turning and straddling my body.

She glanced over one slim shoulder, throwing back long, dark tresses. “Do you want to see how wet you make your horny little girl?”

I nodded, eyes wide. McKenzie lowered herself toward me, my hands coming up to grasp and massage two perfect hemispheres of her bouncy ass. Then, I spread her open and my tongue flicked out to taste her. I groaned. My stepdaughter wasn’t lying. She was hot and wanton and dripping with desire, her juices glistening on her pussy and running down her inner thighs.

I began to lick and lick at her slit, nose full of her heady scent and her tangy flavor washing over my tongue. I groaned as Adrianna took me deep into her throat, swallowing so it felt like my shaft was being massaged in her tight confines.

McKenzie gasped, falling forward onto her hands. “Fuck that’s good, Daddy,” she moaned. My hands gripped her ass and my fingers sank deep, leaving prints on her tan skin. “God you just turn me into a wanton little fuckdoll, a teenage whore who just wants your big, thick cock however she can get it…”

I leaned up and my lips suckled at her clit, my tongue flickering across the tiny, hard pleasure button.

“Ohfuck…” The 18-year-old’s body clenched, her knees tight around my ribs as she came, her voice turning into a wordless moan. Her juices flowed into my mouth, across my tongue and lips, my face sticky with her arousal.

Then I lifted her in my hands and pushed her away, staring down into Adrianna’s burning emerald eyes. “That’s good, lover…” I murmured, and she let out a satisfied groan that vibrated up my shaft and into my core. “Now, since you already got to have me this morning,” I flicked my gaze over to McKenzie, spasming on the mattress beside me, “how about you give your friend a turn.”

The busty Latina’s mouth slid up off my cock with a soft pop, my length rock hard and glistening with her spit. “Yes, Sir…” she whispered, eyes not leaving mine.

“Good girl,” I said, and she shivered with pleasure. “Kenz,” I said, without looking away from her friend’s face.

“Mmm?” my stepdaughter murmured.

“Come ride Daddy’s cock like a good little slut.”

McKenzie rolled over and glanced back at me, eyes shining. She bit her lip and glanced down to where my shaft stood up like a flagpole between my legs. “It would be my pleasure, Master…” She pushed herself up and slunk between my legs, Adrianna moving over to give her room.

The Latina was watching with wide eyes, her mind still racing at the idea of me fucking my stepdaughter’s tight pussy.

“Adrianna,” I ordered, and she glanced my way. “You can help her.”

Her eyes sparked and then ignited, the fiery desire burning through her leaving no room for doubt. She nodded. Her hand wrapped around the base of my cock and, as McKenzie straddled me again, lined me up with my stepdaughter’s molten entrance.

“Ready, angel?” I asked.

The teenager just nodded, eyes shining and a pleasure-drugged smile on her pretty mouth.

Good…” I groaned as she lowered herself onto my pole, her inner tunnel tight and snug as a glove around me. “Adrianna,” I grunted. “How about you give Kenz a bit more attention?”

The Latina babe turned to my stepdaughter and grinned. “Yes, Sir,” she purred, and then kissed her friend on the mouth. The two moaned in unison, lips moving as their tongues danced.

McKenzie started to slowly rise up and down on my rod, her pussy clenching and releasing as she started to bounce. Adrianna’s hand rose and covered her tits, squeezing and fondling.

“Ohfuck…” The 18-year-old gasped, her head falling back as her friend kissed down her throat and began to suckle at her tits, her tongue lashing McKenzie’s hard nipples. “Fuckmethatsgood…”

Adrianna’s fingers trailed lower now, down my stepdaughter’s taut abs and between her legs. I felt her fingers begin to move, circling the teen’s clit as I slid in and out of her pussy just an inch away.

In and out. Up and down. McKenzie bouncing on my steel-hard length and her tight little body squeezing my shaft for all she was worth. I pushed against her inner walls, massaging her depths with my prick and holding back with all I was worth to keep from painting her womb with my seed.

“Fuckkk!” I cried out, my brain melting under the power of the hot, wet, tight, ecstasy that arced through my body like electricity. My back arched and my hips flexed, but I struggled to hold myself in check.

My stepdaughter came again, suddenly, her inner muscles clamping down on my thrusting manhood and begging me to unload inside of her.

I resisted, barely.

She took me all the way to the hilt and stayed, rocking back and forth ever so slightly as her friend’s fingers circled her clit and drove her over the edge. “Yesyesyes…” she gasped, her voice high and needy as her breath fluttered in her lungs. Then she gently slid herself off of me and fell to the mattress, spent.

I was so close, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do. “Adrianna,” I murmured.

The busty 20-year-old turned her eyes to meet mine. “Yes, Sir?” she answered.

“Obey,” I grunted, my voice straining with the Alpha energy that coursed through my body, and I watched those green orbs go dull and blank.

“Yes, Sir… Obey…” She knelt back on the bed, hands falling into her lap.

“On your hands and knees for me,” I commanded, and she moved into position, her back curving like a bow as I slid from the end of the bed and then knelt behind her. “Are you ready?”

“Yes, Sir… Please… Fuck your obedient little sextoy…”

I sighed with bliss as I sank into Adrianna’s welcoming body, her wet, gushing pussy hot and wanton around me. I could barely hold back, but I wanted to make sure I did my duty before I came. After all, the Man of the House takes care of his women. I began to move my hips, sliding deep into Adrianna’s tunnel and then pulling back before ramming myself home once again.

Her body pushed back against me, begging for me to take her harder, faster, deeper. She started to speed up, too, and one of her hands moved between her legs, playing with herself fast and desperate. “Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod…” she gasped, words falling from her open mouth.

I thrust all the way inside of her core and she climaxed, her body overwhelmed after almost half an hour of teetering on the edge: from the front door all the way to my master bedroom. “Fuuuck!” she moaned, and then I was cumming too, my cock spasming and spurting inside of her.

My climax was fast and powerful, and then I pulled back and stumbled from the bed, sliding down to the floor on shaky legs. Shit… I thought, my head buzzing as sex hormones, endorphins and oxytocin, raced through my blood. Fuck that was good…

I stared at the two limp, gasping shapes on my bed, two gorgeous women ready to pleasure me again and again as they were pleasured in return.

“Adrianna…” I murmured, and one of the shapes stirred, her groan of bliss my only reply. Huh, I thought.

There were definitely a couple of things I still needed to figure out.

* * *

“That was great, honey!” I said. “You’re going to crush your presentation.”

It was early afternoon, an hour or so before Barbara’s big presentation at the convention, and she’d called to go over it beforehand. “Thanks, John,” she said, but there was something behind her tone that made alarm bells go off in my brain. She’d been reserved for the entire call, something that surprised me after how warm we’d been towards each other just the past week before she’d left.

“Barbara…?” I asked. “Is everything okay? Just nerves, or... something else?”

There was a pause. Then…

“There’s…” My wife’s voice was hesitant on the other side of the line. “There’s something we need to talk about when I get back.”

When you hear someone tell you ‘We need to talk’ there is an immediate dropping sensation in your stomach, like you just got punched by an invisible fist. Sudden worry follows. And, if you’re me, a desire to fix the situation immediately.

“What’s wrong, babe?” I asked. “Did something happen?”

Another pause.

“It’s not something I really feel comfortable talking about over the phone.”

My mind raced. “Are you okay? If something’s wrong I can—” Then, I suddenly realized what she must be talking about. She wants to tell me she’s been sleeping with Aaron Burns, I thought.

“John…? You cut out for a second.”

“No, sorry, Barb. I was getting carried away.” My heart was thudding hard in my chest but now that I knew what she was talking about I felt a bit better. In fact, I considered, it might actually be better if she brings it up, rather than me. I nodded to myself. “If you want to wait until you’re back I understand. Just promise you’ll crush your presentation, yeah?” I smiled into the phone, knowing it would carry through the sound of my voice. “Show everyone what a kickass sales expert my wife is.”

There was a soft sigh, then, “Thanks, John. I should probably go now. Aaron’s waving at me to come join the team.”

His name, as usual, was like another invisible punch in the gut. Despite my newfound confidence, despite knowing that I was a Man now and I could take control of the situation, I clenched my jaw hearing the name of my wife’s boss and lover. “No worries, babe. I love you.”

Pause. “Love you, too, honey.”

Click.

The call went dead and I let out a deep sigh, staring out over the backyard. I’d left the house and stepped out onto the back porch to make the call, and now I wondered if I wanted to go back inside.

Adrianna was still here, hanging out with McKenzie, and as fun as it was to have two young, beautiful women practically at my beck and call my mind was still full of too many thoughts that I needed to sort out. The two girls had taken the gorgeous Latina’s arrival in stride, acting like she was now, to some degree, a part of our secret little sex group. My harem grows… I thought sardonically. Then, I snorted. Huh. What a weird idea. I’d been having a lot of interesting thoughts the past few days, and with them came stranger and stranger questions.

I swiped away from my Phone app and opened up an Internet browser. I didn’t know anyone who could answer those questions but, “Brain Development Enterprises,” I muttered, typing into the search engine.

They had a website, which I vaguely recognized as the place where I’d purchased the recordings more than a month ago, but as I navigated through the sleek interface I realized that it was the Web equivalent of a ghost town. Their About page said that the company was “currently focused on the research, testing and development of our next BIG release” but both of their products — the ‘patented BDE cologne’ and their ‘cutting-edge self-hypnosis recordings’ — were labeled as “Sold Out.” The only contact information was info@bde.com.

I clicked the link and it opened up my Email app, where I stared at the blank screen for a long, thoughtful moment. I had no idea who might be on the other end of the address, or what they might know about what was happening to me. I can be careful, though, I thought. Feel it out.

My thumbs tapped on the screen.

To whom it may concern, I typed.

I am a customer of your BDE cologne and self-hypnosis recordings, and I was hoping to get in touch with a representative of your company. I have been enjoying your products a lot, and have already seen great results. However, I was hoping to have a few questions answered about some potential side effects I may be experiencing.

Please get back to me at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
John

I reread the email twice. Good, I thought. Not giving them too much information, but if they think I’m experiencing side effects then that might make them get back to me quicker.

I hit Send.

Alright, I thought. That’s about all I can do right now, except for experimenting and trying to figure things out for myself. I was already thinking about what I would want to test out in the next few days, trials I would run to see if I couldn’t crack the code on how my mind, and perhaps my body, were changing.

I turned and headed inside, sliding my phone back into my pocket and rubbing my hands together. Now, I thought. How to keep these two young ladies entertained…

I cracked a smile. I had a few ideas.

What I hadn’t noticed, to my later dismay, was that when the browser had opened up my Email app it had logged into my default account. My company email account. An account that was mostly private, except for a few privileged people higher up the corporate food chain who had access to all our ingoing and outgoing mail.

It shouldn’t have been a problem. Shouldn’t. But with all the good things life had been throwing my way recently, calamity had been waiting in the wings for a chance to strike.

I wasn’t ready when it did.

* * *