The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chapter 8 — And All is Revealed

I remember the times when I would pick my beloved Alyssa up and carry her to our room like a fair damsel. Funny how things change...This time, I’m the damsel. She’d be the sexy black knight antihero.

I can’t believe how strong my Lyssa has gotten. Well, I lost a good head in size and the weight of my new boobs are more than offset by my lost muscles, but there’s no deying she’s buffed. Scratch that...she’s perfect. Well, I’m a bit pissed she got this sweet body by BioHack juice rather than years of training, but I’m going to gracefully ignore that.

My chest is squeezing just looking at her new powerful, confident self. I really feel like a fawning girlie. The woman I thought I would grow into when I was still a kid. I bury my delicate face into her chest and smile, letting out a cute little moan. All that, while wearing an adorable French maid uniform. My tomboy phase is well and truly over.

Soon, we’re at the log cabin. Lyssa walks past the machine that turned me into my current true self and lowers me on the bed. I waste no time before beckoning her, arms outstretched. Without a word, she kneels over me and caresses my silky mulletted hair.

“You’ve become so beautiful, love.”

“That’s my line, Lyssa.”

Not that we needed to say it. We both quiver with excitement. We’ve changed so much...Yet our love is intact. I need her touch, the caress of her lips. I want to smell her flowery scent and hear her commanding voice. I have been denied thinking about her while I was being transformed...No kidding. I belong to her so completely, it would undoubtedly have fucked with the process. But it’s alright now...I can be my true self with her.

She finally lowers herself on me and gives me the first kiss of our new relationship. Oh my God this feels soooo good. My whole body quivers as if it was possessed by the spirit of Love itself. I love each and every human, but Lyssa is MY human. This isn’t just a kiss...this is the start of my new life as Alyssa’s very own Pretty.

I’m still all hot and bothered when she starts to strip both of us naked. I can see each and every one of her well-toned muscles and I blush, softly biting my lower lip. It’s so easy to feel soft and girly now...I just feel like lying down and letting her do anything she wants. But as excited as we both are...We have so much to talk about.

“So...” I begin as she rmoves my high heeled boots. “How does it feel like, being me?”

“Hmmm...It’s a bit of a shock, being thrown into action after two years of constant submissive fucking,” She replies with an ambivalent smile, “but deep down, I know Nicholas is right. This is my true calling.”

“It is, isn’t it? One year ago, when we became lovers, we both were so far removed from who we truly are. You were born dominant and manipulative, I was born a cute little doll. Maybe we fell in love because both saw our true selves in each other?”

“I don’t know if love is elegant like that, but it did create something beautiful...Even if we both lived a lie.”

“Yeah...Even then, the soft gentle you commanded me into accepting my new life as a Pretty. Even then, I was the submissive in some ways. Now...We’ve finally become each other. I still don’t understand how exactly this came to be, but...” I hold my breath for a moment. “Dammit, it rocks.”

Alyssa reaches for behind the back on my neck and strokes me there. Yes...touch me more, my love.

“I just might begin calling you Alyssa, sugar.”

“You can call me whatever you want.” I declare in earnest, relinquishing all control. “You’re a human now, and I have decided. From now on, I’m your personal Pretty. I’m yours, my beloved.”

“Mmmh, such a good girl.”

I am now stark naked, and she surveys my new delicate body with hungry, powerful eyes.

“Concerning what you don’t understand, I’ll tell you all about it. But first...”

With a wry smile, she reaches for my udders and tantalizingly brushes against my super sensitive nipples. Oh, right...I forgot she was a breast fetishist. I’m in for the best milkgasm ever.

“I don’t remember being quite so busty...” She teases. “Kylie, you naughty girl, you love being a cow, don’t you?”

“Hmm, yeeessss...I know it’s been programmed into me, but...I wanna be milked...Just the thought of...mmmh...breastfeeding you makes me...”

I can’t find the words. I’m losing it. If she really does milk me, I’m going to lose my goddamn mind to pleasure...And I can’t wait.

“Yes...I was skeptical when your doctor told me the best way to fix your issues was to make you permanently lactate, but...Now I see this suits you perfectly. We replaced your beast with an udderly sweet cowgirl to quickly convert you, but I know just being milky would have changed you into your true, tender self eventually. Even a stubborn idiot like the former you can’t defy hormones forever.”

“Hmm...Maybe. But, replacing my Beast? I remember the BrainTrust girl telling me about it...”

“Well, it’s true...The little honey would be proud of herself. In fact...love, do you mind if I make you switch to her for a bit? She’s done so much for us both, I have to thank her.”

I swallow.

“Switch me to her? You can do that? I...I thought she was just a concept.”

“Oh no, she’s a real personality with memories of her own...And you owe her your newfound happiness. She deserves the first milking by my hand in the new PWF.”

“Oh...Well, I guess you can then...” I reply, a bit disappointed, but unable and unwilling to go against Alyssa’s wishes.

“Don’t worry, as soon as I’m done rewarding her, I’ll bring you back, milk your brains out and tell you everything.”

“O...Okay.”

Her hand stroking my left breasts gently slides to the nipple, massaging my sensitive flesh along the way. She lowers her left hand over my eyes, covering my vision completely.

“It will probably be freaky, so try to relax, okay darling?”

“Y...Yes, Lyssa.”

She pinches my nipple, and I suddenly understand what she means. I feel butterflies in my stomach, and my vision is filled with pretty pink things. This is a trigger. A...A powerful one. Alyssa has become so much to me, she can...she can brainwash me, do whatever she wants with my mind. This trigger is the key to my soul. My Pretty pink soul. I...I belong to...Ooooh...

“Milky?” She beckons. “I know you’re in there, Milky. You’ve been a very good cowgirl. Come to Mistress.”

M...Milky? Mistress? Is she that subm...Shhh, Kylie. Mistress wants you to sleep now. Oh...Oh my God, it’s like there’s someone else in my...In our head, silly. Don’t worry, I love you very much now. We’ll have many orgasms in our udders together...But right now, Mistress wants you to sleep, Kylie. Yeah, yeah I...know...It’s just so...Ssshhhh. All woozy. Go to sleep. Dream of Mistress. She’s...She’s not Mistress, she’s...damn. Soo...sleep...y...Here you go. Good Kylie.

“Here I am, Mithstress.” I proudly announce.

“Ah, I’ve missed you, Milky. Good job on remembering my order.”

“What are you thaying? I won’t ever forget what you tell me to!”

Yes...Right after Mistress showed Scary Kylie to me, she milked me and ordered me to speak with a cute lisp. I love it. It makes me feel sooo special. Kylie may be the true one, and she’s earned her body back by becoming nice, but I am the one who fully understands Mistress’ majesty. I am Milky, the sweetest and moooost obedient of us two.

“I hope so, sweetums. Now moo for me.”

I take a breath, and obey.

“MoooooooOOoo!”

I love mooing! I am a true cowgirl...When I do my natural call, I feel so right...And Mistress loves it. She doesn’t want to show the most dominating aspects of her personality to Kylie, but I’m here to satisfy her. I am her true cowgirl pet, so it’s alright if she’s forceful.

“Good girl. As you know, you’ve done a great job swaying my sick girlfriend to the light side. You’ve deserved a reward.”

She pushes on my forehead and forces me to lie down. My udders flop to the sides, but Mistress cradle them in her powerful hands. My left nipple is already leaking from the conversion trigger, but there’s more when that came from...So much moooore.

“You know, I’m kinda sad Kylie can’t experience the full extent of the pleasure you feel when I milk you.” Confesses Mistress.

“Don’t be! I know she has to be thtronger than me.”

“Yes...Well, enjoy your spellbinding pleasure, sweetie.”

She lowers her mouth to my udders as she gently massages them. Time to daydream, Milky...

* * *

A while later, and I feel myself re-emerging. That was...weird. I didn’t black out or anything, I...just switched to an entirely different set of memories and thought in a different way for a while. Before that mind-numbing milkgasm of course. Now I’m back, and the other’s memories are flowing back into oblivion. You’d think that after this crazy year I’d know all about personality changes, but...yeah, no.

Luckily, I don’t have to worry my pretty head about it. Who cares about what happened? It was Alyssa’s wish.

“Welcome back, Kylie. Milky asked me to tell you you’re not scaring her anymore.”

“He he, why would I? I’m kindness personified.”

“Hmmm, I don’t know, I think you need to show some experience in this position before it evens out with your brilliant career.”

“Guess you’re right, Lyssa...And while we’re at it,” I declare with a playfully authoritative tone, “are you going to goddamn milk me or what?”

“Of course, love.”

Alyssa pulls me on her lap, her arms under my jugs. There’s already some milk dripping along my hairless, smooth Pretty flesh.

“Milky already gave me my fill though...” She says apologetically. “Should I call Selena, or...”

“Nah, it’s alright, the bedsheets can get wet.”

“But, your conditioning...Doesn’t having milk on your skin bother you? We’re made terribly afraid of getting dirtied, after all.”

“True...put mud on me and I’ll freak out...” I smile. “But I make an exception for the milk.”

“I see.”

And so she begins. My beloved’s fingers gently squeezing on both my nipples...I just came back from Milky’s entrancing pleasure, but my body still reacts like it’s the first sex I had in a year. My stomach contracts with every gush. My pussy, jealous of having become my second favorite genitalia, throbs in hot wetness as my true masters, my boobs, deliver their creamy bounty and reward my docility with brain-mushing pleasure.

“Aaaah...Mmmmhh...Mother of f...Keep going. Keep going!”

“He he...The true you is so cute, Ky. Are you sure you’ll be conscious enough to hear the true story of what happened?”

“M...Maaayyybe...” That’s right, I have to focus...Oh, some milk is dripping down to my pussy. Poor lonely pussy...You’ll have to wait for my customers to get some. What was I saying again? Oh right... “I’ll try. Tell me, please.”

A kiss in the neck.

“All right. As Emily must have told you, it began when the PWF purchased that mind-scanning machine. That’s as far as they are concerned anyway. For me...It began four months ago.

It was Wednesday evening, during my weekly soirée in Mr.Walhart’s company. As you know, the famous director became infatuated with my huge boobies at first sight, that is to say, less than two weeks after my Streamlining. Before your milky boobs became a sweet, sweet reality, my Kylie, I still was the best bet for breast fetishism.

I sat on his lap, drank champagne as he fondled me...The usual stuff. And then, suddenly, the door opened, which is really not a thing that’s supposed to happen during a Pretty’s VIP service. Best case scenario, it was an emergency. Well, it wasn’t the best case scenario. It was your husband.”

“Nicholas? What...Hmmm...What was he doing here?”

“Well, I to be honest I didn’t catch much of anything. Nick was here for Walhart, I was just an irrelevant sex toy and both promptly told me to go masturbate in the corner for a while.”

“Yeah, can’t imagine Nick giving a damn about one of my fellow Pretties...Speaking about four months ago, obviously.”

We stay silent for a bit. Guess neither of us wants to focus on Alyssa stealing my husband. To be honest, I’m not even sure what to think...So I’ll let her explain.

“Anyway,” she resumes. “I was in the middle of making love to Mr.Walhart when Nicholas came, so I was really frustrated, and I did finish myself with the biggest dildo in the room. As you can guess, I didn’t exactly follow their conversation, but I think it was some kind of shakedown for Mr.Walhart’s next movie. Come to think of it, I never thought to ask your ex what it was about exactly.”

Shit, Nick’s my ex now? I thought we could both be his wives...Rah, I don’t want my lingering love to mess with this moment!

“Hmm hmm...Ha...harder, please, Lyssa. Harder...”

“Don’t you want to be able to follow this conversation?”

“Yeah but I want to cum in my udders too...”

“Okay.”

She goes for a good squeeze sliding across my whole breasts.

“Hmmmngah!”

“Ooh, that was a good gush. Where was I? Ah, yes...After I finally came, I heard Walhart freaking out. He was ranting about the integrity and coherency of characters, like, that he’d rather eat shit that see one of his movie’s characters not making sense. Somehow, that led him to talk about us.”

“Aaah? Hmm...keep going. Sssoooo goooOOood...” Shit, did I moo?

“Specifically, he told him about how I was born a manipulative, cruel bitch and found a heart in slavery. Long story short, they didn’t get anywhere and Nick said this wasn’t over before leaving...But I think that’s where he first got the idea of switching us.”

“I...See...And since he’s got his dick deep inside the PWF’s stuff, he found out about the...mmmh...scanning machine...”

“That’s what I suppose, yes.”

“Mmmakes sense...Now can you make me cum, p...gulp please?“

“Such a greedy little cowgirl!” Chirps Alyssa. “You’re right, we should focus on your assets for a while.”

Finally, she shuts up and lets her hands do the talking. I can’t take being teased right now...not while my udders are this needy.

“You really like them, do you?”

“Understatement much?” I chuckle. “I can’t live without them! I have been made obsessed with being milked and I relish it. To be with them, I give up everything. I am a cowgirl. Your cowgirl...”

“You’re not mooing a lot.” She observes, making me blush.

“Yeah, huh, get back to me on that in a few months, okay? I’ve been a good receptive girl already, give my mind some breathing room here.”

“Granted.”

Alyssa pushes my right boob up. I don’t need to ask what she wants...I reach down and start drinking. Aaah, I taste soo good...Makes my thought go all white and creamy.

“I’m impressed with you, Ky...You know, it’s been hard for me. I’m the only one among us who was transformed to benefit someone else. When they began your conversions, I was taken aside and told I was now your husband’s wife. Miss Rivers was apologetic, but still...I had no choice. She dosed me with a BioHack drug and I instantly grew all these muscles...Then she completely undid my PWF programming, and I was Chloe again.”

Her voice broke down. My poor Lyssa...I’d comfort her, but I know my cute quivering body’s enough. I keep drinking, lost in bliss, as she pours her heart out.

“Then...I won’t go into the details. As all my nasty thoughts and instincts rose up to the surface, Nick showed up...Dammit. He told me he wouldn’t get stuck with a falsely evil wife ever again. He...personally made sure my buried soul was as black as Walhart painted it.”

I won’t talk about what comes next, really...I mean, if I hadn’t went through a decade of murder, my new angelic self couldn’t have taken it. While I was busy being made permanently lactating, Nick took Chloe for a spin in his HQ and put her to work. The Devil’s work, as it were.

“And then...” She continues, “After he ascertained I was truly as pointlessly evil as he was, I was brought back in the PWF and Rivers, begrudgingly, put me through a new programming.”

Alyssa being programmed...Even through the nastiness, the thought alone granted me a delicious milkgasm. I’m so far gone...

“He seduced you the old fashioned way...But I was brainwashed into absolute, devoted love. If Rivers hadn’t made sure to preserve my love for you and the other Coppelias, I’d still right now be at his feet, worshipping him. I don’t even need the choker. I’ll castrate any man who even proposes to make me cheat on him. I...Kylie, he turned me into his perfect evil Queen.”

Aaah...my milk is thinning...I’m almost dry...I want to make even more milk for Lyssa.

“At least that’s who I was when I first started creating Milky...Since then, I have reached a better balance. I wouldn’t dream being evil when I’m here...But make no mistake. You’re my slave. My plaything. The power I feel over you is exhilarating.”

No more milk. All the best things come to an end...Good job, my girls. Get full again soon, okay? Still, I’m a true sex doll now, so the worst things can’t really be that bad. What was Lyssa talking about again? Oh, right. She’s evil. Know what? It’s alright.

She sees I have given my all, and turns me over so I face her.

“Look at me.”

“Yes, Lyssa.”

Wow...she looks so...commanding. My pouty lips open in awe. This...I feel all wet. I’m slipping into slave mode again.

“Such beautiful eyes. You can feel my power, can’t you?”

“Yes...”

“My King has granted me complete ownership over you. As you can see, I can be a gentle owner...But you know I can be very demanding now.”

“Yes.” I say, gulping, completely entranced by her new radiant self.

“I might decide to change your name. Your race...everything but your undying love for me. We are soulmates. You were born for this moment. This moment when you realize how completely I own you.”

“What are you saying, Mistress?”

We smile. She knows, for all the theatricals, that this relationship...is only our love blooming.

“I realized that the moment I saw you again, my love. Like me, you have become your perfect self. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

* * *

We both get dressed again—I really like this french maid outfit, maybe I’ll learn some French to roleplay better in the future—and exit to the garden.

“Heeey! Ky! Lyssaaa!”

“Oh my God!”

I see a familiar figure near Pearlie’s lake.

“Terri!”

I run as fast I can—so it’s more like a dainty skipping, really—to reunite with my Sister. Unlike...well, all the rest of us, really, she hasn’t changed a bit! Though in the light of the cutification I went through, she became taller and stronger than me. Not as much as Lyssa, but still. I fly into her arms and cuddle. I love being hugged!

“Damn, Ky...You really know how to make a girl proud of herself.”

“Hm? Whaddya mean?”

“You know the BrainTrust girl you talked to this past week? It was me. I work for the PWF now, and I’m your handler.”

“Wow.”

Okay, that...was a bit of a bomb to drop on me like that. I must have made the most epically fish-eyed expression ever, because she laughs and immediately starts explaining everything that happened to her, and how she came to be in charge of my final transformation.

“My Mentor saw you as an utterly adorable, childish cowgirl,” she explained. “But after I thought about it, I figured you were more of a nurturing mother type. I mean, power and control are definitely part of your character. You were just wrong about the method.”

“Yes...” I say. “You’re right. I feel so...genuine now. Enlightened, you could say? I want to be a kind and feminine mommy.”

“So I’m the father?” Jests Alyssa.

“I’m not sure our family has this kind of mundane role...” I chuckle. “But you’re definitely my head of the house. Can I get a hug from my two Mistresses?”

I beckon both Terri, my controller, and Alyssa, my owner. And we hug. In the background, my two daughters are fooling around in the pond. Ladies and Gentlement, the Coppelia, new and improved. I just wish...Oh hey, speak of the devil.

Emily and Nick are walking towards us. The part asian and full secret CEO seems a bit chipper than last time I saw her. Alyssa whips up a smartphone and starts fiddling. He he, uncomfortable to see a girl around your man?

“You’ve truly become a paragon of what my company stands for.”

“Thank you ma’am.” I reply, acknowledging she is done playing Pretty. “I am grateful the PWF spent so much resources to fix me.”

“Well, about that...” She says, blushing. “Mister McAllister and I just reached an agreement. He bought off the Foundation.”

“Oh...” Figures. He wouldn’t do all that and then leave such an asset alone. “You don’t seem all that sad.”

“Why would I? We finally have stable funding! And our staff stays as is. Nothing changes but the sweet, sweet cash!”

Heh, she went back to anime girl mode. Her greed is really something... Still can’t believe she was pretending to be our little sweetheart all that time...

“Oh, and let’s not forget the Island, ne?”

“The...Island?”

“Of course! Come with me!”

Completely euphoric, Emily takes my hand and leads me to the front door. My heart skips a beat. That’s right...This is a new garden. Where are we, exactly? That question doesn’t stay unanswered for long. We get past the door, through a hallway, and finally, another set of doors open to...the Outside. The Human World. Scary...but the scent of the ocean and the cool wind on my cleavage invigorate my subdued heart.

“Fuck...me.” I gasp, realizing I know this place. “This...This is Paradise Island.”

“Yep! Courtesy of Mr. McAllister! Completely remade to house the new PWF headquarters!”

I walk to the handrail in front of me. We stand on a vista reigning over the entire island. I can still recognize the old resort, but there’s no denying Thomas Carlyle’s seat of power has changed. Instead of a bombastic tourist venue, the building is more graceful. Flowers are commonplace, as are alabaster statues and other classical decorations. It’s a temple to beauty. To us Pretties.

“We relocated the entire PWF here.” Explains Emily. “There are still classical gardens, but since we’re far away from the hectic city, I plan on giving all of you the pleasure to roam free. For the duration of your reeducation, we kept the usual business plan, but eventually, this new Foundation will allow clients to remain here for weeks at a time, and enjoy all the Pretties here. In short, Paradise Island will soon me more than just a name.”

Yes...I understand, CEO. As the Foundation moves on the active reshaping of the population, you built a temple to us. To showcase the ideals we stand for. So every customer would want us to succeed in our plan to make the world Prettier. She doesn’t have to explain...I understand everything. For I am a Pretty, and I belong here.

“CEO,” I declare, bowing respectfully. “I’ll do my best to support your goal from now on. If you ever want me to educate and nurture new Pretties, or seduce key people...I pledge my service to you and the Foundation. For a Prettier World.”

The refreshing wind blows in my silky long hair, and Emily returns my smile.

“I will, Kylie. I will lead you and the World into a new age.”

Suddenly, I hear Alyssa clear her throat. We turn around, and I see her smiling like a predator about to make the kill.

“Yeah, about that.”

Emily steps back. She senses something’s wrong...and that’s before Lawrence Setton appears from behind my new Garden’s wall, followed by two of Nick’s bodyguard. The emotion control expert’s gaze slip to the side. Uh oh. I did think it was weird that Nick would buy the Foundation and leave its control to Emily. This isn’t a situation for a sex doll like me...I step aside.

“Your project is noble.” Says Alyssa with a wry tone. “Really. Even me and my husband can get behind that. The only thing better than being on top of the food chain is to be on top of Heaven. So we’ll support your quest. Really. But...I don’t know...”

She steps to Emily, chin raised, hands behind her back like a conqueror. Soo sexy...What? There...there are more men coming. PWF employees. They’re surrounding us. Nicholas smiles.

“You’re a manipulative, dishonest bundle of greed and misplaced pride, Emily-chan.” Continues Alyssa as Emily begins to understand. “For all the good you’ve done, you’re a bad, bad girl.”

“This...What is this?!” Protests the CEO. “We have a contract! I’m in charge!”

“You, in charge? Your wretched little heart tortured Kylie because you couldn’t handle the blow to your ego. You might want a Prettier World, but, well...it begins at home, doesn’t it?”

The misleadingly cute part asian staggers back to the handrail as Alyssa snaps her fingers. Terri and Selena come through the door, looking at her. Damn. Talk about pathos...the new Alyssa has obviously engineered this with great sadism. This is an execution.

I loved and trusted you, Emily-chan.” Says Selena’s robotic voice, without a hint of emotion. This isn’t her. She’s just delivering a line.

“Lyssa’s right,” one-ups Terri, or should I say Selena’s handler. “We fixed every single one of the mentally sick Coppelia’s Pretties...except you.”

“Noo...Noooo!” Howls Emily, fingers clawing at her face in desperation, crying out to her former employees. “Do something! Don’t let this fucking mafioso break your spirits! We’re the PWF! We’re the future!”

None of them reacts. No kidding...I saw Nick’s computer. He has blackmail files on every single one of them. They were loyal to Emily, enough to follow her when she ordered my gang rape...But the trap has been set. Alyssa grabs Emily by the chin. All love and tenderness have left her eyes. She is the one that shone through after my humiliation.

“Oh, you are still the future. But you sure as fuck ain’t in charge anymore. You hurt my girl. You should fucking die...But I’m just going to throw you back where you truly belong. TERRI!”

“Yes.”

The former sporty Pretty walks to Emily in turn, with a ball gag. Emily screams, her knees failing her. But Alyssa picks her up and restrains her, as Terri gags her.

“YOU ASSHOLES! YOU’RE RUINING MY DREAM FOR THAT? GO TO...Hmmpffh! HMMPFh!”

“No, Emily.” Kindly says Terri, brushing her hair. “Your dream lives on. You’ll be remade into the good girl you pretended to be. Someone else will take your place to lead us to a Prettier World, that’s all.”

Emily sends daggers with her eyes. “Oh, and I guess that would be you?” Is her clear message.

“No.” Calmly replies Terri, before turning to Nicholas. “Owner?”

“Yes?” He asks, pretending to be surprised by the request he no doubt masterminded. Alyssa delivered the killing blow, but he sharpened the knife.

“Will you lead the Prettier World Foundation?”

He smiles.

“Certainly bloody not. I didn’t buy this thing to micromanage it.” Liar. “The new Foundation’s CEO should be a woman of power. Someone who walked in a Pretty’s shoes. Someone who knows the staff, and who will lead them with a clear, uncorruptible heart.”

Yeah, figures Alyssa would be his pick. It all makes sense. He turned her powerful yet kept her linked to the Foundation. Obviously, he wants her to be the hand who will change the world.

“Thus, I hereby appoint, to the position of Chief Executive Officer, Miss Kylie Coppelia.”

* * *

...Say fucking what?

* * *