The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breast Exploration

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Inspired by an image by Privatepages and there was only one woman who came to mind for it. Enjoy.

Most students would be nervous when called upon to visit the office of a teacher whose class they were failing. Most students weren’t Rose. The well-built student with long black hair and ample chest whistled lightly as she waited in the outside office, drawing a glare from the secretary nearby. Rose didn’t really care, adjusting her short skirt so her long smooth legs shown, her low-cut blouse showcasing quite a nice amount of cleavage as she waited for the professor to call on her.

Rose lightly tapped her foot as she waited, her plan already in mind. True, she had been slacking off a bit in Dr. O’Neil’s class but she had become so busy lately. Since finding just how awesome a hypnotic tool her breasts could be, Rose had found herself exerting control over several people around classes, most students although she had ensnared that attractive gym teacher for a fun workout. And that encounter with her doctor had helped her find a way to get extra cash now and then from her entranced subjects.

But she did like the money from her family so keeping her grades up was important. And since her study had been cut down, she’d been working to catch up but with Dr. O’Neil’s class, it was hard. He was young but a tough teacher and expected only the best from his students and cut no slack to those who couldn’t keep up. The “F” on her last test had led to this meeting and Rose knew desperate measures were called for to keep her grades up. And she was dressed accordingly.

“Dr. O’Neil will see you now,” the secretary said in a cool tone. Rose stood up, adjusting her skirt a bit more as she walked down the hallway to the far door where Daniel O’Neil was already waiting. He was in his early thirties with short brown hair and a handsome face except her never smiled. He was dressed in a pair of slacks and loose sweater, a scholarly outfit that went well with his intellectual bearing. A bearing Rose couldn’t wait to crack.

“Come in,” Daniel said, leading Rose to a seat before his desk. As he sat on the other end, Daniel couldn’t help but see Rose’s incredible body clad in her tight little outfit. It bothered him. Not that he wasn’t attracted to Rose, he was, that was the problem. Watching these young students distracted him from what was important, his work and gauging theirs. If he started getting attracted to one, that would influence his grading and he couldn’t let that happen.

“I’m very concerned with your lack of progress,” Daniel started, trying his best to keep his eyes on Rose’s smiling face. He knew she was turning on the charm and was determined to resist her. “You weren’t that hot before, but your grades have seriously slipped and your attendance has been lower as well. I have to warn you, Rose, I will not sit still—”

Rose shifted and leaned forward a bit, letting Daniel get a good look down her blouse. He stammered a bit, caught off guard by the way she was blatantly showing her assets to him like this. “Sit still.....for this behavior,” Daniel managed to go on, licking his lips. “Your grades are bad enough but quite frankly, I am put off by your attitude, the way you take this class far too lightly. And, I don’t mind saying, your wardrobe also leaves much to desire. It distracts the male students.” Daniel decided not to mention that a couple of the females had been distracted as well. “And that hurts my teaching. So you are going to have to tone down your clothing a bit.”

“Really?” Rose asked, putting on a show of innocence as she leaned down a bit, resting her arms on the edge of the desk so her cleavage was right in Daniel’s sights. “Well, I like the way I feel when men look at me, I like the way they feel when they look at my cleavage too, I really like it, Dr. O’Neil, I really do like it when they look at my cleavage so you can just go ahead and look at it too, you can go ahead and look at my cleavage, Dr. O’Neil, you can just look down the front of my blouse as much as you want, you can just look down as much as I want, I don’t mind, Dr. O’Neil, I don’t mind at all.”

Despite himself, Daniel found himself staring right down the middle of Rose’s blouse, right down the passage between her large breasts, seeing the curves as she softly spoke to him. “I enjoy having such a deep cleavage, really, Daniel, I enjoy having such a deep cleavage, it’s so deep in this blouse when you look down, down, all the way down, down deep, down deep, see how deep it is? Go on, look down, see if you can find the bottom of the well between my breasts, see if you can find the bottom, deep, deep, look deep to see the bottom, Daniel, look deep to see the bottom, deep, deep. Look down, all the way down, my cleavage is so deep, so very, very deep, you have to keep looking down, down, down. It’s so deep as you look down my blouse, your eyes are going all the way down, all the way down, go all the way down, Daniel, deep, deep down, deep, deep down. So deep, going all the way down, deeper down, go deeper down, down, go deeper, you are going deeper, Daniel, deeper and deeper, deeper and deeper, so deep, so deep, so very, very deep........”

Daniel’s eyes were fixed on Rose’s blouse, glazed slightly, his mouth open as he looked deeper into her cleavage. Rose smiled and hooked her fingers into the bottom of the shirt to get ready for the finish. “So deep, Daniel, so very, very deep, you’re so deep now, Daniel, so deep, so deep you cannot resist me now, you cannot resist me. You cannot resist me now, Daniel, you are so deep you cannot resist.”

“Cannot.....resist.....” the teacher muttered, staring at Rose’s cleavage.

“Yes, Daniel, so deep you cannot resist. Now, Daniel, when I lift my shirt, you will see the bottom, you will see the bottom of my cleavage exposed when I lift my shirt, you will see it exposed and when you do, you will shut your eyes and no longer be able to resist me at all.” With that, Rose stood up and yanked off her blouse, her large and firm tits revealed as she pulled the shirt over her head. Daniel took a moment to see the gorgeous breasts revealed, then his eyes shut and his head fell forward as he fell under Rose’s control.

Rose grinned, the familiar wetness between her legs there as she watched another man fall under the spell of her breasts. She moved over and locked the door, then stripped away her clothing to reveal her naked body, moving forward to where the oblivious Daniel still sat, head forward in sleep.

Moving to her knees before him, Rose began to speak to her newest slave. “Daniel, you are now so relaxed, so very relaxed, Daniel, so very relaxed and you know you can’t resist me, can you, Daniel?”

“Cannot.....resist.....” the hypnotized professor said.

“That’s right, Daniel, you can’t resist me and you don’t want to resist me, Daniel. You want to enjoy me, Daniel. You’ve always wanted to have me, haven’t you?”

“Yessss.....”

“Yes, you have, Daniel, you’ve always wanted to have me and you can now. Just relax more and more as you feel me on you.” Rose unzipped Daniel’s pants and reached in, taking out his cock and licking the tip of it, her fingers roaming over his shaft and pinching his balls. She moved her lips up and down his shaft and felt it harden quickly under her touch. She sighed around Daniel’s cock as she licked the penis, rubbing and pinching at his balls as he tried his best to take Daniel down her throat as much as she could, her tongue roaming all over his cock as she drove Daniel’s arousal up, Daniel moaning as he felt her suck him off.

After a few moments, Rose was confident Daniel was in the right mood for what she had in mind next. She moved up and onto his body, sliding herself right onto his hard cock and bringing herself up to him. “Look at my breasts, Daniel,” Rose said, the professor opening his glazed eyes to look at her massive orbs, his hands instinctively moving over and onto her round ass. “Look at them while you fuck me, Daniel,” Rose commanded, starting to grind herself onto his hard rod. “Look at my breasts and suckle them too, Daniel.”

Daniel obeyed, moving his face to Rose’s chest, burying his face into the cleavage that had entranced him as Rose bounced on his cock, amazed at how hard and good the older man was. Daniel’s hands were stuck on her ass, squeezing the cheeks tightly as he kissed and licked on Rose’s breasts, finally moving up and suckling on one lush nipple as Rose pushed them into his face, driving herself harder and harder onto Daniel’s rod, feeling herself start to let loose. “Come in me, baby,” she hissed. “Come in me now!” Daniel obeyed, letting loose, Rose crying out as she felt his wad blasting through her body.

Rose would have loved to have taken him again but knew the time was getting short. She quickly redressed and pulled back up Daniel’s pants as she sat back down. She left her blouse off and cupped her breasts together before Daniel’s eyes. “Look at my tits, Daniel,” she said in a commanding tone. “Look at my tits and I’ll tell you what to do next. And even though you won’t remember, you’ll do it because it means looking at my tits again and you’ll do anything to look at my tits again......”

Five minutes later, Rose was throwing off a smile at the cool secretary, skipping out. She decided to have it so that her grade in the class would always be a “C” no matter what. She figured it would bring too much attention for an A or even B in that class given her distaste for it so suspicions wouldn’t be aroused. Now, she had her own private tutor if things got sour and he was none the wiser. Rose looked down at her chest with a smile. “Come on, boys. Momma’s got fun times for you both.” She laughed as she walked off with her two secret weapons out in front where no one would know of them until she was ready.