The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you like this story PLEASE email me your comments good or bad to so I know whether to continue or change or what? Thank you!

Breast Suggestions

Chapter 3: Becky Wants Milk

Becky left the clothing store with an arsenal of hot clothes to wear and the salty taste of warm semen still in her mouth. She was beginning to like the taste of semen, at least that’s what part of her mind was telling her and she was, in fact, beginning to become convinced that becoming a sexy tease was her true role in life. Well, at least a tease who delivered; who thrilled at bringing men to an excruciating climax that is.

She felt a special warmth and fullness in her breasts, a moistness in her pussy, and a special tingle in her lovely clitoris from all the attention it had just received. She knew that what she had just done was her duty to the nice man in the clothing store. In fact, she felt very warm inside about him and knew that she wanted to return and see him again. But somehow, given the ebbs and flows of her hormones and the relatively new effects of the magical suggestion powder coursing through her veins, she was also a bit nervous and embarrassed by ‘the new her’. She was just a librarian, after all. Since when did she parade around with no bra on?

She was aware that she had large breasts for a woman of her size so it just didn’t seem to make sense to her why she would dress like such a loose woman. Why was she walking out of the shopping center with just her white shirt tied in a knot below her breasts and only a couple of buttons secured exposing more than a generous amount of her cleavage. Her naked midriff was exposed and open for inspection?

She was surprised at herself for teasing and seducing the guy at the clothing store too but it sure felt nice to know that she pleased him in the end. She pleased him very much indeed. Becky began to feel self-conscious and a bit confused.

As I followed her out of the store I was admiring her profile from walking alongside her. I suddenly realized who she had reminded me of all along, Jenna Jameson the young innocent busty porn star that millions of men spilled their seed over. Jenna was a cock-sucking expert and had, perhaps, the most perfect large breasts of any young woman in the world. Becky’s breasts were not too huge, nor boringly round, but had very full, pointed teardrop-shaped breasts that could make an instant hardon to any young man. What made her all the more special were her lovely thick suck-me nipples.

When I thought of her nipples she reminded me of Julia (Google Julia Japanese), the E cup Japanese porn star. Now SHE was one hell of a hot young perfect body. I had probably beaten off more to Julia than Jenna by a long shot. Comparing her tits to her thin waist and youthful face made my blood run hot. Yes, she had it all. Maybe I could get her to make millions of dollars for me as a porn star? I discarded that idea rather quickly because I truly loved having her to myself, well, while sharing her with others too.

As I gazed at her I appreciated also the nice wide hips she had, accentuated by her very narrow waist. Her hips and waist were shown off well by her tight schoolgirl pleated black skirt, which hugged her ass nicely. I knew she had no panties because she left them for the nice man at the store.

Becky was short, with a great figure and still very young. It just didn’t make sense how thin her delicate arms and legs were in comparison to the front of her, the large breasts she had grown came at such a complete surprise. It just didn’t make any sense. God was being nice that day. She bounced and wiggled in her top all the way out of the mall and into my car. What a lucky guy I was.

Little did I know but Becky was starting to feel a bit guilty and quite a bit self-conscious. After we got into my car, I noticed that her arms were folded over to hide her chest and her jutting nipples and she became quite silent.

As we were driving, her embarrassment started to set in. The powder’s effect was waning. Why was she parading around like a whore, like a slut or prostitute? This wasn’t her. She was a librarian after all. She began to button her top up and untie it, then tuck it into her skirt. She then turned and looked for something else to put on to cover herself up more. She suddenly felt very exposed, and then realized she had no panties on at all. She was confused and didn’t know what was going on.

She asked me if I was taking her home. I was immediately puzzled. It was clear that the powder of suggestion was wearing off a bit. I had thought the effects were quite permanent. Maybe she needed another application. I was glad I brought it with me. Nonetheless, I was quite certain that some of my commands, my suggestions, had indeed taken hold in her mind.

I immediately pulled the car over and pulled out the bag of that powder. Becky, I said, I think you want another good smell of that powder I introduced to you early, don’t you? Isn’t that right? She looked at me with very trusting eyes, even though she was a bit puzzled, and said, sure I guess. I then blew a large puff of it right into her face being only inches away. I then held the bag of it up to her nose and suggested that she might want to take another deep smell of the wonderful odor. She did indeed do that. Almost like someone snorting coke. A beautiful radiant flush then came over her face.

Becky then understood everything all over again. She smiled and sat back as she toyed with the buttons of her blouse. One by one she began to undo them again.

I leaned over and gave her the wettest kiss I had ever done. Her blouse fell completely open; her breasts free in the air. Her skirt barely covered her pussy hairs as it was hiked up in the seat. I squeezed and fondled her left breast as I continued to drive.

Becky, I said, do you want to suck on another stiff penis tonight? “Yes I do,” she said. “Is your little clitty hoping for some more attention too?” I responded. “Yes,” she really is she said. “She’s really tingling right now.” I did it. I’m done I thought. She’s all mine!

Being a voyeur at heart, I continued with my plan and stopped at a convenience store with Becky on the way back to my house. I knew that a nerdy, but quite handsome young guy was working there. I told Becky that she would probably really get turned on by the handsome guy at the store and, once again due to my powder of suggestion, she immediately began imagining what he might look like and how horny he might make her. She began getting turned on. I told her we should both go in and get very intimate with each other right before his very eyes, yet we should act like total strangers. That would be a lot of fun.

For her first visit Becky went in, dressed as how we left the store, with her tight school girl skirt and her braless shirt tied in a knot with only 2 buttons attached. Her cleavage was rather death defying and her nipples very prominent because I had been pinching them for the last little while as I explained our plan.

When she entered, Carl at the counter was immediately shocked. The girl of his dreams had just walked in. There was no way for me to have know that he too, was an ardent breast man.

He quickly measured her with his eyes as having super big D cups, or maybe even double-D’s. He wasn’t sure but he sure wanted to find out! How soft and relaxing her cleavage looked to his eyes. He was immediately eroticized and tingling all over. He thought to himself, “If she had heals on she could easily pass for a high-priced hooker. Had she just fucked someone in the car and then ran in here? She certainly was no virgin.” he thought. His penis screamed.

It was clear to him, a connoisseur of such things, that with the jiggle under her barely closed blouse and so many miles of cleavage, that she must not be wearing a bra at all. His dick definitely began to swell as he reached into his pocket to fondle it. Her breasts were full and large and made her loosely tied shirt look like an invitation to dive in. She looked insanely hot and, knowing that only a slight tug on her open shirt separated her mammaries from his hungry horny lips, it was as if she was announcing that she was free and suckable to just about any guy at all. But then his brain kicked in, she was a customer and he couldn’t touch the customers, could he? He was a timid and polite young guy and hadn’t yet realized the power of his own good looks. An odd conundrum that he would eventually outgrow.

I followed her into the store after waiting a few minutes, pretending that I didn’t know her. Carl didn’t notice me enter because he was busy watching Becky in the security mirror.

She would reach up for an item on the top shelf and slowly took her time doing so. This would, of course, stretch her blouse upward as it followed her firm breasts and reveal more and more of her taunt tight youthful stomach. Her hips were so narrow he couldn’t take his eyes away.

Becky was at the far end of the store far away from the eyes of anyone who might enter as I approached her. Carl, still glued to the mirror, barely noticed me enter and I went down the adjacent aisle, turning the corner to come just in front of Becky in her aisle.

I paused a bit staring at her naked cleavage and, without saying a word, reached up and cupped both of her breasts in my hands and squeezed them strongly. God did they feel good. They always felt good; so large and firm and young. I continued to squeeze knowing that Carl was watching all of this.

He was simply shocked that she did not react at all to the fondling hands of a stranger. Her hands simply fell to her side and she smiled and allowed me to access her soft breasts. This made no sense to Carl at all. His instinct was to run and protect a woman being assaulted in his store but he saw absolutely no reaction or avoidance on her part whatsoever.

I released her breasts for a moment, then reached up again and pinched both of her nipples in my fingertips through the fabric of her blouse as I made small talk with her. As before, she did not move nor avoid me, simply standing there with a smile on her face plain for Carl to see in his mirror. When I released her large nipples they were very distended indeed, yearning to be released and poking out fiercely against her blouse’s fabric. I gave her full bosoms a few more squeezes and weighed them in my hands a bit more before, reluctantly, walking away.

I then went to the front of the store and paid for my box of pasta and left quietly. Neither Carl nor I exchanged a word at all though he was tempted to ask me all sorts of things. He simply didn’t know where to start or what to say to someone that just molested a beautiful, yet seemingly willing young babe. He cared, but he also wanted to get his eyes back onto the store security mirror to keep an eye on this gorgeous hottie.

Shortly after I left, Becky went to the register with her high beams in full glory. Her nipples led the way and her voluminous cleavage continued to be a delight to poor Carl. Her last buttons had come undone with all the fondling and her cleavage was so deep and wide that he could start to see the beginning of her areolas.

Becky noticed Carl’s nametag and also noticed how rather tall and handsome he was. She too was getting quite a bit horny. She could tell by the way he dressed that he was a bit socially awkward, perhaps a bit nerdy. She wondered if he had ever even had sex at all but she was sure he was probably good at it. Maybe he read books and liked going to the library? At any rate, she was certain that he had a large cock judging from his size.

She placed her items on the counter taking care to keep her cleavage always pointed in his direction. Poor Carl was tongue-tied and speechless. He tried to ask if that was all she wished to purchase but all he could muster was a, “Is that all?” She looked him in the eyes with her fantastic smile crowned with those thick lips of her and said, “Yes, beautiful day isn’t it?” Beautiful was all Carl could think of as he gave her the receipt and she walked away.

Carl was sad she was gone. He immediately sat down just trying to breathe and take in all that he just witnessed. He was certain he would not see such another girl as beautiful as this for many years of his life to come. He drank in her memory as he rubbed his cock, which was now quite hard in his pants. He was certain he could retain the memory of all that exposed flesh, that thin, thin young woman and those fabulously large breasts in his mind for days to come for his masturbatory pleasure. Her image was alive and colorful in his mind as he slowed down touching his penis. He knew he still had to finish his shift today, but couldn’t wait to go out back and wank over her. She was just too beautiful.

Meanwhile, Becky met me at the car, which I had parked out back behind the store. She set her bags in the car and I immediately fondled both of her breasts again while I told her of phase two of my plan. It was so much fun just casually talking to her while I squeezed her wonderful boobies. They actually weighed quite a bit, which was testimony to how large they were, and that weight felt very wonderful and reassuring in my hands. Not huge watermelons, but large, full avocado shaped bosoms with very firm nipples sticking out into the palms of my hands. God did I love them.

Upon my suggestion, Becky then changed her top and put on a very slightly see-through halter-top. It draped loosely over her breasts with two very thin straps over her shoulders, which kept wanting to fall down. It was just tight enough to clearly show off the shape of her breasts while still allowing them to sway wildly as she walked. It was slightly see-through. Just enough to see the shadow of her large areola, her nipples clearly evident. I then sent her back into the store, barely 5 minutes after her last appearance. She was to pretend that she ‘forgot’, a bottle of tomato sauce.

Carl almost came in his pants when he saw her re-enter the store. She had just left yet she seemed to have changed her clothes into this light, inviting halter-top. Her breasts bounced wildly with every step. How could this be? Why would this happen? Her nipples stood out proudly and he wondered if he too should try to fondle her like that previous customer did. He was ready to abandon the cash register and go follow her but by the time he decided that he was still at work, she had already returned with a giggle and a bottle of tomato sauce. “I forgot a bottle of saucy,” she said. Her left shoulder strap had fallen down and adorned her left breast allowing her halter top to slide down just a little bit more. The darker brown skin of her areola was just becoming apparent. She said, “I forgot the sauce for dinner.”

Carl thought how he wanted to drown her in his cock sauce. Better than tomatoes, he thought, but he kept his mouth shut. Finally he was alert enough to make some sort of intelligent conversation and said, “Oh really, do you live around here?” Becky then looked into his eyes and rattled off her address, just a few blocks away. Carl didn’t know what to make of this. Was it an invitation for him to just drop by? Was she flirting with him? Did she just want him to come over any time and suck on her big tits or fuck her? He just didn’t know.

Becky noticed he was dumbstruck and speechless, almost drooling. She had to bring him out of his reverie if she was to continue with her tease, so she pointed at the cash she placed on the counter and tapped the bills with her long slender fingertip. Startled out of his reverie, Carl said, “Oh, of course.” He took her money, slightly stroking her fingertip with his, and rang her up. Once again, she was out the door with a smile and a wink. Her lips were just so thick and fat he was dying to know what they would feel like around his hard cock. Her short skirt bouncing on her firm round ass as she exited the store. Carl quickly wrote down her address and was in heaven, and forlorn, all over again.

Becky then returned to the car explaining how Carl was having complete sex with her with his eyes. She said he was swimming in her tits as he looked at her and that got her very excited. She said that she had to have him now as soon as possible.

I then told her that on this next trip she had to act a bit frantic and excited pretending that she had lost her keys. Becky liked this idea and smiled in a most seductive and innocent way.

In her mind she was going to get fucked again and have an amazing orgasm while her body was ravished. She was thinking how much she needed a man inside her; a hard stiff man.

So I suggested we make one last wardrobe change. This time she put on one of the see-through tank tops she purchased. It was such a thin material that you could see right through it no matter what the lighting conditions. It gripped her so tightly that her tits would look absolutely huge within it.

He could see her nipples clearly pointing out through the thin white cotton material and sitting the way she was, with her back arched inwards, she seemed to be almost deliberately thrusting them out. He was astounded that such big heavy bosoms could stand out so high and proud completely unaided, it was a true miracle.

She then put a tiny little black vest top hanging loosely over the tank top to provide her some sense of coverage. The black vest seemed to take on a life of its own, jiggling and swaying with every movement she made because of her barely contained bosoms beneath. It was clear to see that she wasn’t wearing a bra from the way those gravity defying DD’s seemed to sway and bounce freely underneath the teasingly small garment, not to mention the fact that her nipples too were poking out for all to see. Well, once her top slipped off from covering them. Her vest top only had 3 buttons in front but she left it completely unbuttoned so it was simply draped upon her breasts and kept them covered simply due to gravity. If she were to bend or twist to either side the vest would fall off her mounds and completely expose her areola and nipples through the sheer material of her tank top. Becky was going in for the kill.

After 5 more minutes, and completely to the shock of poor tortured Carl, Becky returned again and went straight up to the counter and said that she was sure she had lost her keys there. Carl was amazed. It didn’t make any sense that she would return, yet again. And it didn’t make any sense that she would have changed her clothes yet again, another time, just to return to the store. He was starting to thing that she was doing this just for him, but her story about the lost keys made perfect sense too and he could see that she was nervous and flustered.

It was more her horniness that made her seem nervous, but Carl didn’t know that. He immediately tried to think of something to say, but at the same time saw that her top was amazing. It was flesh colored and completely see-through. He couldn’t tell if she was naked or if she actually had a top on at all. His brain told him that yes, there was a top there but that it was very transparent. God how he wished her wrap would fall to one side so he could catch a view.

Becky caught him staring at her again and knew that she really had him. She turned sideways just enough so that the wrap fell briefly to one side. He could then see all of her left breast for one all too brief moment. He saw its complete profile, her areola and her pert firm nipple. Damn but he wanted to beat off right now, but part of him said, be a man and find a way to actually have sex with her.

Becky said that she really needed her keys but also needed to buy some cream and asked him if he could help with both. He told her that the cream was in the rear cooler and he’d be happy to show it to her.

They both walked over to the milk case and she bent over a bit because the milk was, luckily, on the lower shelves. Carl’s eyes were immediately glued to her short skirt, which kept riding up her thighs. He saw no lines of any panties and wondered if she had a bare pussy hidden under there with no panties at all.

Becky turned a bit and looked up and caught the gaze of his eyes. Carl, feeling a bit too obvious, decided to just say something rather than feeling awkward. While his eyes shifted to the sheer material of her tank top, he asked her if she wanted the organic milk or cream, because they kept that inside the walk-in cooler. Becky took his remark as yet again another suggestion and immediately said, “Yes, I would like some organic cream. Cream is delicious.”

Carl was now thinking all kinds of things. He wasn’t sure if she was intentionally making a double entendre about cream, versus male semen, or if she simply just wanted some. Nonetheless, the thought of him getting her away alone in the walk-in cooler made his cock feel a strong throbbing sensation that he liked.

She followed Carl excitedly into the cooler. Once inside, the chill immediately made her big nipples stand out straight and proud. They immediately got so cold and excited that she really needed something to keep them warm. They were poking out of her transparent tank top like beacons saying, “Come suckle me please”.

She bent way over to grab a pint of cream that was in a very low crate and Carl was treated to the most amazing sight of her naked pussy staring right at him from inside her hitched-up short skirt. Well, this was more than Carl could really take and still remain courteous and polite. She had no underwear on at all! Her pussy looked delicious and her tits were obviously perfect for ravaging. His cock was now throbbing in his pants and he had to do something drastic.

Becky knew that she was putting on quite a nice pussy display for this cute nerdy guy. She could feel the cool air blow over her pussy lips. She instinctively reached up to cup and slightly warm her hard nipples but they needed more. She then grabbed two pints of cream and turned slightly towards him, knowing that her vest had now fallen to either side of her breasts and that they were finally, completely on display for him.

She asked him if this organic cream was really particularly delicious or was it just good advertising. As she turned to look at him, he could see all of her, the entirety of her delicious breasts, her dark areola and her very thick, dark and long nipples, the firm youthful shape of her breasts.

Carl just couldn’t help himself any more and he reached out and placed both of his hands on both of her breasts and squeezed them very hard. “The cream is very delicious,” he said.

She replied, “My cream is even better. Would you like a drink?” That was all Carl needed and he immediately bent over and starting kissing and squeezing and slurping her breasts and nipples through the thin material. He manhandled both of them so much she couldn’t believe how excited he was, and how excited all of this was getting her.

Becky reached down and felt his hard cock as he pulled her tank top down and allowed her breasts to reach the full light of air. They were magnificent, so proud and firm and so very large on such a thin young woman. He devoured them ravenously sucking and pinching her nipples like he had always dreamed of while his other hand slipped down to rub her lovely pussy.

Becky’s pussy juices indeed started flowing. She loved the feel of his touch and instinctively cradled his head to allow him to stimulate her hungry nipples even more. She wanted this but also wanted a hard cock inside of her so she slowly stood upright which caused his hand to slip out of her crotch. She turned toward him and smiled.

Carl instinctively was about to apologize but saw that she wasn’t objecting in the least. He continued to cup and squeeze her very large bosoms not wanting to loose contact for one split second. Becky was feeling very turned on and wanted everything from him.

Carl devoured first one breast, then the other. Her fabulously firm double-D hooters were naked and getting rather wet with his saliva and lust. Her large areola delighted him intensely but her thick long suckable nipples were the source of his dreams.

She smiled and moaned quite loudly as he pinched her distended nipples and suckled hard on the other breast like a hungry infant craving her womanly nourishment. Becky was very pleased, believing she was really now doing her womanly duty to please men. She reached down and opened up his pants pulling his big Johnson out. Just as she thought, he was well endowed.

Carl was gobbling her breasts frantically, as his shorts fell to the floor with his hard, and quite large cock fully extended and throbbing in her hand. She said, “Maybe this is the cream I was looking for?”, in a devious sultry kind of way.

Carl was milking her glands for all he was worth. He simply had to get more of her and his cock desperately wanted to find her now quite moist pussy lips. Just as her pussy was very wet, so was his cock quite slippery with all the pre-cum oozing out of it from her firm squeezing and ministrations. She stroked his cock and he continued to suckle more strongly as he rubbed her pussy. To turn him on even more she said, “God I love nursing a man with a big hard cock”.

Carl’s hips were starting to rock back and forth as she continued to stroke his huge throbbing penis. He grabbed her hips as she sat on some nearby milk crates and, in one very smooth and instinctive motion; he slid his cock right inside her palpitating pussy.

Becky moaned very loudly because she was far more horny than she realized and was dying for some man meat inside of her. He started pumping inside of her slowly, so as to be polite, while his hands continued to squeeze her big tits. His breathing began to get heavy as he pinched her nipples and started pounding her quim. Becky’s clitoris was now being stimulated in the most perfect way for her, a young handsome soft spoken guy with a large cock was filling her up and pounding her pussy with warm firm thrusts. This was more than Becky could take and, with her juices flowing like a faucet, she climaxed with a surprisingly loud and beautiful scream.

This startled Carl a little bit but was more fire for his engines. He was now doubly excited and grunting as she was panting in pure delight. Becky was tempted, once again, to ask to suck the cream right out of him but her clitoris did not want to separate from the pounding it was receiving. She grabbed him by his cute tight ass and pulled his cock deeper inside her. She whimpered to him, “Suckle on my breasts!” she said.

So he bent over to grasp her long thick nipple between his lips again as he continued to pump towards climax. This started to put Carl over the edge as he let loose with a loud grunt and was simultaneously becoming too much for her also. Her breathing became panting while she was overcome with another deep fantastic orgasm that made her scream and shudder even louder than the one before. Her pussy was wildly wet and her body was trembling yet he continued to pound her for as long as he could as she drained him of all of his seed. He wanted to make this perfect moment last she felt so wonderful and full and soft in his hands.

Carl, knowing that he had pleased her, almost collapsed on her limp torso. She had just had back-to-back tremendous orgasms and was spent and satisfied. She had never experienced such bliss in her lifetime. His large cock felt so good in her young pussy. He slowed down his manhandling of her breasts and rested his head on her bosom. He slowly suckled, instead of biting, on her nipple and gently squeezed their fullness and softness. Her breasts overflowed from his hands. Finally Carl’s thrustings began to slow down. They were both so happy; they knew they wanted to do this again.

I was parked out behind the store and Becky eventually came back to me, her keys had been in her purse all the time. She had a lusty smile on her lips. She looked so sexy, so worldly, so seductive, yet inside she was an inexperienced nerdy librarian. Who would have known?

She then began to tell me about how wonderful it felt. She sat in the passenger seat, a limp and exhausted sexpot.

I just couldn’t stand it any more. The lust had built inside of me for far too long as it was. I placed her on the front passenger seat with her legs hanging out of the car. I then gently slipped her shirt downward and pulled her skirt up to her waist and began to gently suckle on her breasts while I fingered her soft wet pussy, just as Carl had done.

I was horny as hell and Becky’s body was so turned on she was surprised how she felt ready and even willing to have another round of a stiff penis inside of her increasingly hungry vagina! As soon as I got in enough of sucking her wondrous breasts, I rammed her really hard with my overly stiff cock. I fucked her like the fate of humanity depended on the intensity of my orgasm. Hers came first and she squeaked like a cute young girl that was just blossoming into her sex life.

I flooded her with what seemed like gallons and gallons of cum as I grasped one of her breasts in my hand, the other holding her hip to pull her into me all the more tightly. I guess I saved mankind since it was so intense. I couldn’t pound into her any harder or more firmly than I was.

After that, I had to catch my breath, and so did Becky. I passed her the shirt to wipe herself down. I think she really needed all these hard cocks, hard poundings, just as much as I had. Damn she was beautiful.