The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Summary: MC, MF, FF, MD, SF, SIZE, GR, NC, IN

Synopsis: Rick, a Breeder is rescued from the clutches of sinister forces, but will his rescue team survive the sexual onslaught, will he?

Breeder is a work of adult fiction and contains sexually explicit material that some may find offensive. It is meant for persons over the age of 18 and is not suitable for children.

All characters contained within are purely fictional, any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental.

The author reserves all rights to this work. It may be freely distributed, posted and archived electronically only in its entirety including all header material. It may not be sold in whole or in any part, or as part of an electronic document, printed material, voice recording or any other manner without proper copyright clearances being obtained from the author.

Breeder

Chapter 17: The After Party

Dinner had started promptly at 6:30 that evening. Kylie, Maria, and Elizabeth had left the pool house, showered together, and napped. All three women still carried the glow of their earlier sexual contact with the Breeder, especially Maria whose eyes glistened with residual euphoria as she ensured every food item was perfect.

None of the three women were at all concerned about the whereabouts of Tool, who had slunk off after being humiliated. As was normal, shortly after he left the Breeder’s presence he started to become fuzzy as to what had actually happened. He was pretty sure that Kylie had dumped him, and that he had looked very foolish for something, but it was all kind of fuzzy.

Elizabeth wore a pink jogging suit that hugged her curves and opened to display her cleavage, her wet hair hung loose, but combed back. Rick was dressed in a light pair of linen slacks and a loose fitting white shirt.

Kylie had walked out in a big terry robe before unveiling her attire for the evening. She sloughed off the robe to reveal an outfit in her now expected camouflage pattern, but what was unexpected was that the material covered only the smallest portion of her body in the form of a tiny bikini. The sixteen year old girl left no question as to whether she had blossomed into womanhood. Tiny pieces of material covered her perky nipples as her medium sized breasts stood proudly from her chest. A competitive athlete all through high school, Kylie had built an athletic body, one that would win on the track, or in a beauty pageant. Her shapely and fit torso was accentuated by the deep diving bikini that barely covered her pussy, while accentuating her well-formed muscular thighs. Gracefully pirouetting she showed off the small thong that slid between her full round ass, her body a study in perfect symmetry, musculature, and female beauty. Her brothers shifted in their seats as the sight of their beautiful exposed sister caused their cocks to harden.

“Evan just got accepted to fighter training” blurted Katie as she sat at the table eating some shrimp cocktail. Katie was the pretty blond wife of Elizabeth’s oldest son. Evan was a pilot in the Air Force and he fit the Top Gun bill perfectly with a muscular build, square jaw, steel blue eyes, and the required fighter pilot swagger. “He’s re-deploying to Texas in 3 weeks. The thing that sucks though is that he’s going to be there for a year!”

Katie was a quintessential California blonde, slim, tall, tan, and perky. She wore a white cropped tank top that showed off her brown stomach, and a white pair of shorts. She hugged Evan’s muscular arm as she looked at him lovingly. He was everything she wanted, he was handsome, built, and a fighter pilot. It was like she had married Tom Cruise. It was obvious how much she was attracted to her trophy husband by the way she looked at him, by the slight flush on her skin as she snuggled up against him, and by her prominent nipples as they pushed against the white cotton of her top.

What she didn’t know was that these feelings were quickly being ramped up by the heavy Breeder pheromones that Rick had been spreading from the moment he had been introduced as a friend from work. Katie turned and smiled at Rick, her body already making the subtle shift in desire towards him.

“Are you a pilot too Rick? You certainly have that ‘Top Gun’ look.” She asked with a big toothy smile.

“I’m afraid not. But thank you for the compliment.” he said as he smiled back, “I’m strictly a civilian contractor. I specialize in studying certain physical and psychological effects from some of our top secret programs.”

“That’s too bad. But I’m sure your job is very exciting in its own way.” Normally Katie would have completely dismissed him. Ever since she was a little girl and had felt those first sexual stirrings while watching the movie Top Gun, she had dreamed of marrying a fighter pilot. She had test flown quite a few before settling on Evan. Still, she thought, Rick is pretty attractive, especially when she felt so horny sitting next to Evan. She hoped she could drag her soon to be fighter pilot off for a quick fuck after dinner.

“Oh, you have no idea just how excited we can get in this program.” Rick laughed as he turned to Elizabeth who was trying her best to stifle a laugh.

“So are you under Liz or is she under you?” asked Katie as she started on another marguerite unobtrusively served up by Maria.

“Well, I guess technically I’m under Dr. Curtis,” Rick answered with a sly grin, “but as often as not she’s under me.” Elizabeth joined him as he laughed.

“Rick’s being silly.” She added in with a big Cheshire cat grin, “Let’s just say that we enjoy a very cordial level of intercourse several times a day, of course it’s all top secret.”

“Well, I hope we see more of you at these family shindigs Rick.” Katie said with a big smile, already starting to openly flirt despite the fact that she was now perched on her husbands lap, gently rubbing against his hardening cock.

“Well Katie, you just have to come to stay here with us while he’s in flight training.” Elizabeth said, her eyes glistening with a sense of arousal. She could just picture spending long evenings with Katie licking her pussy, and the Breeder fucking them both. “There’s no point in you living on base housing all alone for 54 weeks when you can stay here. It’ll be fun.”

‘It’ll be so much fun!” Kylie squealed as she perched on Evan’s other knee, hugging her sister-in-law tight, and making sure that her breast rubbed up against her brother’s clean shaven cheek to pull the material away from her hard nipple. Kylie appeared oblivious to her exposed breast as the two girls giggled and talked about the fun they would have while Evan was away. Katie spent several moments looking at her sister-in-law’s exposed breast, licking her lips, before reaching out and pulling the material back in place.

“Well we have some exciting news too!” interrupted a heavy Georgia accented voice. The voice belonged to Hope, the young wife of Elizabeth’s second son.

Jack had spent most of his life being not quite as smart, not quite as good looking, not quite as fast or strong, and not quite as successful as his older brother. While Evan went from being quarterback and valedictorian in high school, right to an Air Force Academy fast track, Jack languished in school, barely lasted in college, and had a number of mid level jobs in failed dot coms. It wasn’t until a year ago when he met Hope that success finally seemed to find him.

True to her name, Hope appeared to radically improve Jack’s life. She was highly involved in an evangelical church and was happy to use those connections to get Jack a high paying position at a political ‘think tank’. For the longest time the family figured that Hope was just using Jack to get close to the family’s money, after all, there was no way Jack could land a girl like her. The truth is she was quite literally a beauty queen. She had a beautiful face with bright blue eyes, softly framed by her long wavy brown hair. Although she was dressed very conservatively in a dark lavender flowered dress with a high neckline and a modest knee length cut it was unable to completely hide her true proportions. Hope had been blessed, as she would describe it, with a slim body, long shapely legs, and very large breasts. Despite her demure dress, she turned heads everywhere she went.

“Jack and I are finally going to try for a baby!” she bubbled to the family as she looked lovingly at Jack. Oddly, she was feeling more attraction to her husband at that moment than she could remember. “I can’t believe the church said we’re finally ready!”

“Finally dude! Gonna get you some!” Evan said as he leaned over and punched his younger brother’s shoulder. Jack smiled weakly, embarrassed, while his older brother grabbed him by the scruff of his neck.

“Yeah, I’m, I mean we’re pretty happy about it.” He answered weakly.

“I’m so happy to hear about that Hope.” Elizabeth said warmly as she moved to sit next to the petite brunette, taking her hand. Hope found the gesture very warming and welcoming, she knew that Jack’s mother was attractive, but she’d never really realized just how attractive she really was.

“And Jack’s been waiting since the wedding for this! No more cold showers!” Evan added rudely.

“Well, me too, I have to admit.” Hope said quietly in answer to the questioning look on Elizabeth’s face.

“Have you two been having problems?”

“Oh, no, no, not at all.” Hope continued, trying to pick her words carefully, “It’s just that my church says it’s a sin to have, um, relations unless you’re trying to have a baby. We haven’t actually, um, made love yet.”

“Oh my, I don’t know how you managed to wait.” The older woman said, gently stroking her hand, drawing Hope in, slowly seducing her on an almost imperceptible level as the two women slowly slipped under the Breeder’s control.

“It’s been exceptionally hard on Jack…” she stifled a laugh as she realized the double entendre she’d let slip, ‘I mean, difficult, well, I mean, he’s had no release. At least I’ve had the church.”

“You mean that your religion helped you resist your physical desires?”

“No, well, yes I mean The Lord is always supporting me, but I mean the church itself, the Pastors, the church elders.” Elizabeth looked at Hope with a quizzical look. Hope lowered her voice and whispered to her mother-in-law. “When I couldn’t stand it anymore, I mean my needs and all; I could go to the church for relief.”

As the family continued chatting, eating, and drinking through dinner while the sexual tension slowly ramped up. Kylie spent an increasing amount of time hopping between her brother’s laps, and her father’s, while the boys found it more and more difficult to conceal their erections. The zipper on Elizabeth’s pink jogging suite kept moving lower exposing more of her full breasts. Katie was very obviously under the Breeder’s spell, openly flirting with the other girls, her hands wandering over her husband’s body, as well as Kylie and Elizabeth’s.

After dinner Kylie jumped up and announced she was going for a swim and asking who was going to join her. Without waiting for an answer she spun and trotted off to the poolside, her shapely ass quivering as she walked, and dove in. Rick was the first to stand up. He pulled his shirt off and dropped his trousers to reveal a bathing suite underneath. The white bathing suite hugged his muscular body from his tight waist down to mid thing giving only a general indication of the size of his flaccid cock. Still, all the women on the patio found themselves checking out the size of the large bulge.

“Come on! Don’t be a poop!” Elizabeth encouraged everyone as she stripped out of her warm up suite, revealing her beautiful body in a small pink bikini. Both of her sons found themselves ogling lasciviously at their mother’s sexy body, even her daughters-in-law were staring.

“I wish I could, but I didn’t wear my bathing suite.” Katie said, unable to take her eyes off Elizabeth’s body. “Otherwise I’d love to.”

“We’re all family Katie, just swim in your panties.” Elizabeth said grabbing her hand to help her up. Katie proceeded to remover her shorts revealing a cute little pair of white panties with a little pink cartoon cat on the front. Since she wasn’t wearing a bra, she elected to keep her cotton tank top on. Elizabeth turned to her other daughter-in-law. “How about you hon? Are you going to go for a dip?”

“No, thank you so much, but I think I’ll stay here. I’m not much of a swimmer, and besides, I can’t stand to show that much skin.” The demure brunette answered with a blush.

“Are you sure?” Katie added with a pout.

“I am, thanks, I’ll stay here with Chuck. I don’t think he plans on going anywhere.”

“OK, but the offer is always open.” Elizabeth said over her shoulder and she walked hand in hand with the pretty blonde towards the pool. “I have a feeling that pretty soon you’ll get over your shyness and jump right in. Are you coming boys?”

“In a minute or two Mom.” Evan called after the girls, watching their hips sway. There was no way he was going to stand up with a raging hard on sticking out, especially in front of Hope. “How about you Bro?”

“Gee, I don’t know, I should probably stay here with Hope.” Jack said, holding his wife’s hand. He wondered why she was trembling slightly.

“No, you should go. You love to play in the pool honey. You go swimming; I’ll stay here and chat with your Dad.” She said, patting him on the shoulder. She really wanted a little time to get her wits about her. For some reason her heart beat hard in her chest, and she found it difficult to concentrate. She was happy that she could finally consummate her marriage with her husband tonight, not a moment too soon. She looked over at her father-in-law as he drank back a double bourbon. It didn’t occur to her that the glint in his eye as he smiled back at her was not fatherly affection, but a growing desire to rip her clothes off, bend her over the table, and fuck her hard with her large breasts pressed against the glass. “Dad and I will have a fine time here.”

“OK, I will. You coming Evan?” Both boys stood slowly while trying to hide their erections. They both hoped the cool water of the pool would tame down their raging hard ons.

Hope poured herself a margarita, not something she normally do seeing as the church frowned on alcohol, but it just seemed like fun. She took a sip, followed by several more large drinks, emptying the glass. Refilling it she took a seat next to her father in law and started to chat.

In the pool everyone played a light hearted game of Keep-Away with a large inflated pool ball. The object was to keep the ball over your head or throw it to another member of your team while the other team tried to knock it from your grasp by any means possible. Splashing, tickling, pushing, tackling, pretty much anything was fair game.

It was girls against the boys and it didn’t take long for things to get out of hand. Evan held the ball over his head, his height and strength an asset in the game, until Elizabeth threw herself at him, tackling him with her breasts right in his face. He tried to keep the ball up but his busty mother clung to his muscular body keeping her breasts in his face. Bu the time he dropped the ball her bikini top had been pushed to the side giving everyone a view of her assets. After she climbed off her son she took her time rearranging her bathing suite while the boys enjoyed the sight of her buoyant breasts bobbing in the water.

One time Kylie found herself with the ball and her brother Jack quickly backing her towards the deep end. She knew she’d lose the ball if by the time the water hit her neck. Instead of following through on his current plan of attack, Jack quickly reached around her and grabbed the tie of her bikini top and pulling it free. This was a trick he used to play a few summers ago when she was still a kid, but this time the effect was much different. As the string bikini hung around his sister’s neck Jack found himself staring at her beautiful breasts, especially her nipples jutting out hard from the cool water. He spent so much time staring with his mouth open that Kylie was able to escape.

When it was Rick’s turn to hold the ball he found himself surrounded by beautiful women. Elizabeth bobbed to his side, one breast having fallen out of her top, while she splashed water in his face. He could feel Kylie behind him holding herself close to him while her hands reached around to slip into his swim trunks. Unbeknownst to her before she jumped in the water, Katie’s tank top turned almost transparent as it clung to her tan body showing off her small pert breasts and hard nipples. She leaped onto Rick, putting her arms around his neck. But instead of trying to wrest the ball from him she found herself clinging to him, pushing her pelvis against him, not quite sure what was coming over her, pushing her mound against Kylie’s arm as if it were a monstrous erection. Finally Rick mocked defeat and let himself sink under the water until the girls grabbed the ball and moved on.

Katie gathered herself together and watched Rick admiringly as he swam off. Although she hadn’t let her new husband see this side of her, she always craved a little strange cock on the side. She planned on taking advantage of his lengthy training to check out some of the other pilots on base. And watching Rick had her thinking that maybe this was the right moment to suggest to Evan that they try a little threesome, or a visit to a swingers club she used to frequent before they were married. Katie loved the idea of being watched while she was being fucked, especially if she had a hard cock in her pussy, and one in her ass. And she was sure she felt how large Rick’s cock was as they wrestled.

As the game wound down everyone took a few minutes to relax in the pool. Evan and Katie stood very close to each other, away from the others. It was obvious by their body language and close embrace that the couple was insanely horny. Kylies teased her brother Jack by flashing her breasts at him. Jack tried to act embarrassed and to look away, but it was obvious he had a hard time keeping his eyes off his sister’s firm flesh.

“C’mon everyone!” Kylie called to everyone in the pool as she grabbed Jack’s hand and dragged him from the pool. “I can’t wait any longer, I need my present.” Jack allowed his sister to drag him out of the pool, his eyes locked on her firm ass as she climbed up the ladder. He quickly grabbed a towel to hide his erection, and one to dry himself off.

Elizabeth slowly bobbed along the bottom of the pool to climb out. As she bobbed she slid her hand up and down Rick’s cock inside his swim trunks, slowly pulling him to the end of the pool. As she reached the shallow end she let her hand slide out of the swimsuit and patted the bulge made by his cock. Looking over her shoulder with a big smile she walked out of the zero entry shallow end, pulling her bathing suite out of her shapely ass and making a show of adjusting it. Rick happily followed, watching the way the water slid off her curvaceous body, unconcerned about the bulge in his suit.

As the pool calmed down it became Katie and Evan stood close to one another on the far side of the pool. If anyone looked closely they would see that Katie was giving her soon to be fighter jock a hand job under the surface of the water. The pool area was quiet except for the urging whispers of the pretty blond and occasional groan from the young man. The water was still, broken only by tiny swells coming from her shoulder as she stroked her husband’s hard cock under the water and flowing in concentric circles across the pool until they hit the side.

The intimate quiet was broken Kylie, who had snuck around the back of the pool house, leapt from behind the bushes. “Come on kids! You can check out his flight controls later, its birthday present time!”

Katie and Evan jumped as his young sister scared them, laughing nervously. Trying to appear as if nothing were going on, the pair slowly swam to the far side of the pool to climb out. It was only when she climbed out that Katie discovered that her pink cotton panties turned transparent when they were wet. Blushing, she spun around to face away from the rest and grabbed a towel to wrap around her waist. Her top also turned somewhat transparent from the water, but not so much that she felt the need to cover up, she thought it looked sexy.

Evan’s erection stood straight out from his long board shorts. He initially seemed unconcerned, but Katie tossed him a towel and admonished him for not covering up. Looking down at the pool patio he shuffled over to the rest and sat down on a chaise lounge, Katie sitting in front of him, leaning back against his broad chest.

While the group had played in the pool, Maria had cleaned up the buffet, leaving out a few little desserts and a selection of after dinner drinks. Chuck had rearranged the deck chairs around a large gas fire pit. The fire sprung up from a mound of smooth stones which were surrounded by small round pebbles which in turn, surrounded by a large flat stone bench that was perfect for sitting on. The fire spread a warm glow onto the still wet bodies of everyone seated around it, adding a sparkle to their already gleaming eyes.

Jack and Hope sat near them in a pair of deck chairs while Chuck remained reclined in another lounger on the other side of the patio. Elizabeth stood near her husband looking absolutely stunning in her pink bikini. Chuck’s eyes roved from his wife’s shapely ass, to his daughter-in-law’s perky breasts, to his daughter’s athletic body. Rick sat on the edge of another lounger between the two groups, his Breeder pheromones having done their job on the group, turning their thoughts to sex, and their obedience to him.

“Kylie, baby, you’re a young woman now.” Elizabeth started to say, holding her hand out for her daughter to come close. Elizabeth held out a small rectangular box. Her daughter took the box, her eyes wide with anticipation, and opened it. Inside was a car key. A huge smile spread across her face as she realized what she held.

“A car? Mom! Dad! You got me a car! Oh my God, I can’t believe it, you got me a car!” She screamed with glee. “Where is it?”

“It’s getting detailed, and getting the windows tinted.” Chuck said, obviously happy with his daughter’s reaction, but also enjoying the view as her nubile body bounced around. “It’s being delivered tomorrow at eight in the morning, along with your private driving instructor.”

“Oh Daddy!” She squealed as she knelt on the chaise lounge, thighs spread wide straddling his outstretched legs. “Did you get it?”

Chuck nodded, smile on his face, looking up and down his daughter’s body as it shook in excitement. He noticed that the cooler evening air gave her goose bumps up and down her flesh. “A brand new Mini Cooper S, fully loaded in Chili Red.”

Kylie squealed in glee and hopped closer to her father, landing on his lap, her hands on his chest. “Oh my God! Does it have the flag? Tell me it has the flag!”

Chuck could feel her firm body pressing against his hard cock. He tried to ignore the sensation hoping she didn’t feel his hardness. Then again, he could also picture his young daughter riding his cock, her warm body sliding up and down the shaft, his cock reacted to the thought and stiffened against her. “Of course kitten. It has a big Union Jack on the roof, just like you wanted.”

Kylie screamed in delight again and hugged her father tightly. “Oh thank you Daddy! I can’t believe you did it, I can’t believe you got me that car!” She squealed into his neck again and hugged him tightly. Chuck put his arms around her and hugged her back, trying his best to ignore the feeling of his beautiful young daughter’s firm body.

Suddenly, it was as if something clicked in Kylie. The beautiful teen suddenly calmed down; the squeals stopping as she slowly began to press her body against her father’s, her pelvis gyrating against his, a slight moan escaping her lips. Chuck stopped hugging his daughter, unsure what to do. “Are you OK kitten?” He asked, but he already knew the answer.

“Oh Daddy,” Kylie moaned as she started to rub against her father, “is that your cock?” She moaned again, grabbing his shirt in her fists as she pressed against him. “Am I making your cock hard Daddy?”

Chuck looked down in horror as his beautiful daughter pressed her barely covered pussy against his erection. He was even more horrified as he realized that he liked the sensation, so much so that he couldn’t stop her. “Kitten, don’t…” he said in a gruff voice.

Kylie reared up, sitting upright as she humped back and forth along his cock, her eyes looking deeply into his. Her eyes, no longer that of an innocent schoolgirl, but those of an uncontrollably horny woman. She began to moan with each push against his erection. “Oh Daddy, you have such a big hard cock. You’d like to put it in me, wouldn’t you? You’d like to put your big hard cock into your little slut of a daughter wouldn’t you?”

Chuck was unable to answer; he looked over at his wife for help. But Elizabeth looked back at him, her eyes fired with the same desire as her daughter. Her nipples stood rock hard against the pink material of her bikini top, and her skin had that slight flush that it got when she was aroused.

“Oh God your cock feels good against my wet little pussy Daddy.” Kylie moaned in his ear, her nipple inches from his face, so tempting to just reach out and take it into his mouth. How could he be doing this? He thought to himself. How could he be letting his daughter do this to him, in front of the entire family? “Oh Daddy, your hard cock is making me so wet.”

Elizabeth watched as her sixteen year old daughter rubbed against her sixty seven year old husband, her body electric with the effects of the Breeder. She glanced over at the young couples seated across the fire from them. Katie was watching intently, pressing back against Evan, who still had a hard on in his bathing suit, gently pushing against him as he lay back and watched his sister acting in a way completely incongruous to any experience he’d ever had.

Hope stared, her mouth open in shock, confused by the sight of her young sister-in-law gyrating like a wild animal, unfamiliarly strong feelings welling up in her body. Her piously regimented upbringing told her everything she saw and felt was wrong, but she found herself unable to turn away from the hypnotic effects of the young woman’s sexual display. She quivered slightly as the internal strife caused her to virtually freeze in her seat.

Jack’s eyes wandered from the beautifully displayed ass of his young sister, to watching how his brother’s wife seemed so in need of gratification, to watching his own beautiful wife as she sat like a statue, just watching, ignoring him. He held one of her hands in vain hope that she would realize his urgent need, and the other squeezing his erection through his pants, trying not to be too overt about it. He found himself staring at his own mother’s shapely and exposed flesh, his eyes wandering up her long legs, over her barely covered mound, along her well toned torso and coming to rest on her large breasts. It was only after he had stared at the beautiful flesh, hard nipples pushing against the thin pink material, that he realized that his mother was staring back at him. Embarrassed at being discovered, he was unable to look away. His mother watched him, one hand stroking her firm stomach, the other gently running her manicured nails along her thigh as she flexed her hands in barely contained desire.

“Oh God it feels so good Daddy. Your cock is so big and hard, just for me.” Kylie moaned as she continued to rub against her father. Chuck, unable to resist his daughter’s insistent advances, held her hips and pushed her against his erection. Kylie was out of her mind with need brought about by the Breeder. She couldn’t believe her behavior. How could she be doing this to her own father in front of the entire family? But the need was overwhelming. She couldn’t resist the feeling of her father’s hard erection against her clit, even as she craved the Breeder’s cock deep inside her.

Katie pushed back against Evan’s hard cock, pushing it against her ass, as she watched Kylie rub her trim hard body against her father’s erection. Oblivious to how extremely strange the event was she felt as if she was floating in a sexual haze, unconcerned that she was becoming aroused and pushing against Evan in front of his family. She was positively entranced as she stared at the young woman’s muscular ass thrusting against the older man, her bikini pushed to one side, exposing her wet pussy. Katie wondered what it would be like to bury her face between the girl’s strong thighs and taste her. It wouldn’t be the first time the pretty California blonde had spent time with a woman, but it would be a side of herself she had never shown her straight laced husband. She closed her eyes and moaned quietly as she felt Evan grab her ass and push his erection against her damp panties.

Elizabeth couldn’t hold back any longer, she looked up at Rick, who nodded his head that the group was sufficiently under his control that she could continue.

“It’s time for your other birthday present, baby.” Kylie turned her head to gaze deeply into her mother’s gleaming eyes, a sexy smile spreading across her pretty face. Elizabeth realized that her face must be mirroring the look of absolute sexuality, desire, and lust she recognized on her mother’s. “I’m going to let him breed you now.” She realized that she truly had no control over whom or when Rick was going to fuck anyone, but she got a shiver of excitement from the dominant language, especially after the way her beautiful young daughter had dominated her earlier.

Kylie arched her back and moaned as her body was released to respond to the overwhelming desire for the Breeder. She shivered as she ground one last time on her father’s erection. “I need to go to him now Daddy. I need to be fucked by him. Are you going to watch him fuck me with his huge cock Daddy?”

She felt her mother slide her hand between her warm thighs to take hold of her father’s cock as she slid off him. Getting off the lounger, she walked over to Rick and embraced him, her body melting against him as she reached up and kissed him. She felt his thick soft cock pressing against her taut belly.

Elizabeth watched Kylie go to the Breeder, a sense of pride and arousal welled up inside her. She tugged her husband’s zipper down and pulled his erection out of his slacks, gently stroking its seven inch shaft.

“There’s a new rule in the Curtis household.” She announced, smiling, facing the group as she sat on the lounge stroking her husband’s hard cock. She spoke as if she was going to tell everyone about a family vacation, or a new pet, or some achievement for one of the kids. “A hard cock is a terrible thing to waste. From now on, boys, I think you’ll find that any woman in the household will be very happy to service your every erection. Every woman in this household will soon become a willing cock slut.”

Evan stared at his mother as she sat with his father’s exposed erection in her hand. His mind struggled to understand what she had just said. It just didn’t make any sense. It was so completely out of his life experience that his brain was rejecting it. Yet still he stared at her, the sight of her large breasts and perfect body barely covered in a small bikini making his cock ache as he pushed against his wife’s slim ass. It was like a dream where something highly strange is happening, and he was the only one who noticed.

“As you may or may not have guessed,” she continued, “Rick is not just a regular co-worker.”

As if on cue, Kylie knelt in front of Rick and held the waist of his bathing suit and pulled it down to mid thigh. Rick’s huge cock fell out and hung thickly between his muscular thighs. It slowly twisted as it engorged with blood while Kylie started to stroke it with her small hands.

“Fuck me.” was all that Katie was able to say, her body shuddering in an overwhelming response to the sight of the Breeder’s cock.

“Oh my God,” Hope exclaimed in a throaty whisper, “it’s huge.” She stared at the Breeder’s huge cock as it slowly extended, thickening. She stood as she were going to walk over to him, but remained in place, unable to take her eyes of the massive organ, unable to turn away. She felt her body start to sway ever so slightly as her pussy warmed with desire. Jack remained seated behind her, rubbing his cock through his bathing suit, his eyes moving between his sister as she knelt in front of the massive cock, and his wife’s hypnotically swaying body.

Kylie stared at the huge cock as it hung in front of her face, gently growing, until she couldn’t resist any longer. Leaning forward she opened her mouth and sucked the fat head of Rick’s cock into her mouth. She shivered in pleasure as she stroked the massive cock, his pre-cum dripping into her mouth sending waves of pleasure through her central nervous system. Behind her Katie and Hope moaned in sympathetic noises as they watched. She felt an unbelievable sense of love and arousal as the huge cock began to harden in her small hand.

“Rick is literally a perfect specimen of manhood.” Elizabeth continued, almost as if giving a lecture, stroking her husbands straining cock with one hand while the other slipped between her thighs. “He’s not just a coworker in my top secret program; he is my top secret project. And he’s here to breed with each woman here. To impregnate each of us with not only a beautiful baby, but also with a virus that will turn you into an uncontrollable cock slut, like I am now.”

“But that’s impossible!” Hope said, panic in her voice, yet still watching Kylie as she compulsively sucked on Rick’s stiff cock. “I’m married to Jack. I’m going to have his baby. I’m not having sex with… I mean it’s…” She stared at the huge erection, unable to look away, unable to understand the conflicting desires she felt, desires that were so strong they were at once alien and overwhelming, and beautiful and comforting at the same time.

“Its awe inspiring, isn’t it? Don’t be afraid, Hope. It’s not a bad thing, it’s a breathtaking experience. Besides, by the time it’s your turn I guarantee you’ll be begging for his cock, just like Kylie is.” Elizabeth said as she watched Kylie begin to whisper to the Breeder, quiet yet desperate sounds coming from her lips, gently stroking her husband’s straining hard erection, her finger’s tenderly pulling at the swollen ridge on the cock head.

“Please fuck me Rick.” Kylie said, her eyes wide and glazed with desire, her mind spinning with an overwhelming physical need. “I want your cock inside my pussy. I need you to fuck me. I want you to fill my belly with your cum.”

Chuck groaned as he came, streams of cum shooting from his cock while his wife continued her steady rhythm, coaxing spurt after spurt from the swollen red cock head onto his turquoise shirt. She seemed to take little notice, her eyes locked on Rick’s hard cock as her daughter stood to kiss the Breeder, the massive erection hard against her stomach as Rick leaned over to kiss her.

Elizabeth stood, almost as if in a trance, and walked over to the couple. Behind her Maria walked over to Chuck, slipped off her dress, and lowered herself onto his still hard cock, content to service any hard cock with the knowledge that she would have another turn with the Breeder later. She slowly fucked the older man, allowing him to suckle at her large breasts.

She gently took her naked daughter and laid her out on her back on a patio lounger, the back half reclined. Gazing deeply into her eyes she spread the young woman’s legs exposing her shaved pussy. Rick knelt between her muscular thighs, his massive erection dripping pre-cum, as he slowly positioned himself. Unable to resist, Elizabeth took the dripping head into her mouth and sucked on the thick head while she spread Kylie’s glistening wet pussy lips and started to tease her pussy.

“Oh my God! Oh fuck, shit!” Kylie squealed as her mother played with her hard clit making her jerk with pleasure. “Fuck, you’re going to make me cum mommy! Oh fuck!” She cried out, her whole body spasmed repeatedly, her breath coming in loud gasps. Kylie watched, helpless, as her mother played with her pussy sending waves of pleasure shooting through her. But as much as she was unable to resist her mother’s touch, she craved the huge Breeder cock more.

“Put it in me Elizabeth, put that big fucking cock in my tight little pussy!” She said in her most commanding voice, her body shaking with desire. Elizabeth removed her mouth from Rick’s cock, the head and shaft dripping from her saliva as it mixed with his pre-cum. A shiver of excitement went through her as she found herself compelled to obey her daughter’s commands. “Spread my little pussy and make him fuck me Mommy! Make him fuck your little girl’s pussy!”

Elizabeth groaned in pleasure and obeyed, spreading Kylie’s slick pussy lips as she positioned Rick’s thick organ against her wet opening. As soon as he touched her she began to buck against the cock, trying to make it slide into her body. But as a small burst of pre-cum spurted from the fat cock head onto her pussy, the hard cock sliding against her clit, Kylie was overwhelmed by a sudden orgasm.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” She cried as her body contracted sending a gush of cum from her clenching pussy. “Yeah! Fuck! Fuck! Shit!” she sputtered as she arched her back, her arms and legs flailing uncontrollably. Her cries descended in to gibberish, her brain unable to form the words, her eyes rolling back. After several moments of mind blowing pleasure she began to regain her composure and looked up pleadingly at Rick, “Fuck. Fuck me. Fuck me. Oh God Rick, please fuck me.”

Rick slowly slid his massive cock between her tight labia, her body jerking each time his shaft slid a little further into her sweat covered body. Elizabeth gently massaged her daughter’s pussy, occasionally teasing her clit, while she kissed Rick. Kylie moaned and bucked as she watched the massive cock fill inch after inch of her pussy until, filling her with two inches to spare, she came again, her pussy coating the hard shaft with her juices. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” she cried as her hands gripped the side of the lounge tightly. Rick smiled as the young woman looked up at Rick with a worshiping look. “Oh shit! Oh fuck that feels so good!” She cried through gritted teeth as she bore down on the massive rod sliding in and out of her quivering body. “Fuck Mom, this is even more amazing than you described! Oh God Rick, fuck my little fucking pussy, fill me with your cum, make me a fucking whore for your big fucking cock, fill my fucking cunt with your cum!” Kylie grabbed at her firm breasts, pulling hard on her nipples as Rick increased his tempo, fucking her beautiful body like a machine. “Oh fuck! I’m coming ag… agai… again, ohhhh fuuuuuck!”

Elizabeth turned around as she heard a deep moan from behind her. Bathed in firelight Katie watched as the huge Breeder fucked her young sister-in-law while she ground back against Evan’s hard cock, as if giving him a lap dance. Although still wearing her panties and top, her pink nipples were pressed hard against the still damp cotton while her panties were effectively transparent from the pool, and from her wet pussy. The pretty blonde was pulling on her nipples, mimicking what she saw Kylie do. Leaving her daughter to the more than competent ministrations of the Breeder, Elizabeth stopped briefly to kiss and embrace Maria as she fucked her husband.

“How’s he doing?” Elizabeth asked as she looked down at Chuck, the older man holding tight to Maria’s bucking hips. Leaning over, she gently caressed her husband’s balls while kissing the other woman’s neck.

“Mmmmm, good,” Maria purred, closing her eyes with pleasure, “he’s coming again right now. This must be the third time he’s cum in me. Plus, he’s got a big cock, not like Rick’s mind you, but good enough until I get my hands on that monster again. Hey, since I’m keeping your husband’s cock happy, how about lighting one of those joints up for me? I left some in the humidor on the table.”

“I didn’t know there were anymore. Hmm, it makes my pussy even wetter thinking about sex with Rick while stoned.” Elizabeth giggled for a second. “I can’t believe I said that, I’m not a pot smoker! You’re such a bad influence on me.” The tall blonde kissed Maria deeply on the lips before walking over to the table. Opening a small wooden humidor she pulled out two large joints that Kylie’s ex boyfriend Tool had used to try to temp both her daughter and Maria with earlier. She normally frowned on the use of pot, but her mind was spinning with the overpowering effects of the Breeder making her already over stimulated body crave more and more pleasure.

“Elizabeth…” Hope whispered disapprovingly as she saw her mother-in-law, a very well respected doctor and Air Force Major, standing in the firelight, dressed only in a skimpy bikini, lighting up a long dark marijuana joint. She watched as the joint glowed red at the end while a thick cloud of smoke billowed out around the perfect face of her beautiful blonde mother-in-law. She stared ashamedly as the woman’s already prominent nipples hardened and distended to push the thin material away from the curve of the front of her breast, while she felt her own nipples become hard against her own clothes. “…what’s going on? I mean, Rick, your daughter, Chuck, everything. How can you act like this, the sex, the drugs?”

Leaning her head back, Elizabeth exhaled a cloud of smoke into the evening sky. She closed her eyes as a rush of pleasure made her feel warm in the cool night air; a guttural moan escaped her parted lips. “Ohhhh fuck that feels good.” she said, her voice shaking as her pussy quivered like she was about to cum, “I can’t help it Hope, and neither can you. You just don’t know it yet. I belong to Rick now. I’ll do anything for an aroused Breeder, you will to, and it will be worth it. Right now I can’t resist anyone; I’ll do just about anything they tell me as long as it is pleasurable. Normally I would never smoke a joint, but when I’m like this I can’t help it. Why don’t you tell me to lick your pussy? I’ll do anything you command me to.”

She paused to inhale deeply on the joint, holding the smoke in her lungs while the euphoric effects spread through her body. With the orgasmic screams of her daughter in the background, Elizabeth slid her fingers underneath the thin material of her bikini bottoms to touch her clit. Exhaling with a low groan, she slid two fingers into her wet pussy.

Hope could only stand, her body shivering with unresolved need, and watch as, first, the daughter dissolved into a devastating orgasm, the huge cock slamming deep inside her, cries of “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” coming from her pretty young mouth as she shook uncontrollably, and second, the mother offering and then watching as her daughter was bred by the monster cock, smoking pot, and playing with herself.

Sucking her breath in through her teeth Elizabeth made a hissing noise as she brought herself to orgasm, her body shuddering as she leaned against the table to steady herself, the hand holding the joint making a trail of smoke. “I would never normally do this, but under his influence, I can’t help it. Rick has fucked me several times, and the virus that he carries has fully infected me, making me a cock slut. I can function normally most of the time, but given the slightest opportunity I’ll happily seduce, or be seduced, by any appealing man, and probably any woman too.”

“I don’t know what they’ve done to you Elizabeth, I’m sorry for you,” Hope said, her voice shaking as she tried to fight the effects of the Breeder, “but I can’t let it happen to me. I have faith, and I know I can fight it.” She looked around the fire pit at the other women, Kylie, a young teen, almost still a child, giving herself willingly to the Breeder, swearing and pleading for his massive cock, wildly out of control. The caterer, Maria, straddling Elizabeth’s husband, milking his cock, taking his seed until it drips from her pussy onto the lounge. Katie, pulling her wet panties down leaving her tan thighs glistening with dampness before kneeling down in front of her husbands exposed erection like an animal in heat, allowing him to mount her in front of his family. And even her own husband, shy and reserved, always patient and respectful of her need to wait before making love, sitting behind her, leering at his own mother’s body, stroking his small erection with his pants around his knees. Turning back to Elizabeth she realized that her mother-in-law had stepped right up beside her.

“Inhale.” She said just before blowing the thick musky smoke in her face. Automatically obeying, Hope inhaled deeply, the smoke rushing into her lungs. Elizabeth leaned in close and kissed her. She opened her mouth to the tender insistence of the older woman’s tongue and was unable to resist tasting her. She began to feel the effects of the smoke wash over her, relaxing her tension, increasing her arousal, breaking down her resistance.

“I’m sorry to surprise you that way Hope.” Elizabeth said as she broke their kiss, “But it’s easier this way, you’ll see. Do you think I can’t see how horny you are standing there, admiring Rick’s beautiful cock, secretly wishing it were filling your pussy?” The older woman reached up and gently touched Hope’s breasts. Hope inhaled sharply as she felt the touch, put her hands over Elizabeth’s, but didn’t stop her. “OK, it’s not easier this way, you’ll gladly do anything for him, but this way is more fun for me.” Curtis gently caressed the young woman’s huge breasts, enjoying the feeling of warm flesh, impressed at the size of her nipples as they pressed against the material of the light summer dress. Elizabeth realized that the girl had probably selected the pattern to camouflage her prominent nipples in the same way she chose the dress to minimize her curves.

The beautiful blonde matriarch took another hit from the joint and inhaled it deeply. Putting the joint down on the table, she felt the drug humming through her system making her more and more horny. She leaned close to Hope, their lips barely apart, and slowly started to blow the thick smoke at the girl. Hope responded, unable to resist, by inhaling the smoke, her head spinning with pleasure, moaning as she exhaled.

Elizabeth smiled at the sound of the young woman’s sexual arousal so close to her ear and gently squeezed her breasts. “Rick really likes big tits you know Hope.” She whispered as she reached around to untie her bikini top and let it drop to the ground revealing her own large breasts. “Do you like my breasts Hope?”

Hope looked down at the other woman’s exposed breasts with a mix of shock and, surprising herself, desire. “They’re beautiful Elizabeth, they’re absolutely perfect.” She stared at the bare flesh, looking at the long hard nipples so close to her own clothed breasts.

“Show me your breasts Hope. I really want to see them.” Elizabeth asked with an almost innocent whisper while she looked into the young woman’s glistening eyes. Hope stared back, looking deeply into Elizabeth’s stare, the effects of the Breeder and the pot overpowering her normal devout sense of morality and modesty. Unable to hold the gaze her eyes drooped and closed for a moment while she took a deep breath. When she opened them again Elizabeth could sense that Hope had started to give in to the overwhelming sexual urges growing within her. “Show us your pretty breasts; I know Rick wants to see them. I know Rick wants to slide his big fat cock between your pretty breasts.”

“I can’t…” Hope said, her voice trailing off as she watched the Breeder pull his massive cock out of the young writhing girl. She couldn’t believe the size of the cock as it hung over Kylie’s taut belly, swaying ever so slightly, the long thick shaft glistening, wet from her dripping pussy. She watched, her eyes wide, as girl sat up and hungrily started to suck on Rick’s cock, eagerly licking the stream of pre-cum from the swollen head.

Kneeling on the lounger Kylie spread her muscular thighs and franticly slid the fingers of one hand into her wet pussy. Arching her back she presented her athletic ass towards her mother and sister-in-law showing off her pink asshole, and her swollen wet pussy, her fingers buried deep. Her moaning increased in tempo as her thighs began to quiver, her body jerking again as she started to come. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuaaaaah!” she cried as her pussy gushed around her fingers. Unable to keep the huge cock in her mouth she, instead, held it against her cheek, small spurts of cum coming from the head and onto her cheek.

While Kylie recovered from her devastating orgasm Rick watched Hope. The beautiful young woman felt her cheeks flush brightly as her body became even more aroused under his gaze. She found herself drawn to the Breeder, she wanted to touch him, smell him, feel his body close to hers, feel his big cock buried… her eyes flashed. “Oh my God!” she exclaimed “What is he doing to me?”

“It feels wonderful doesn’t it?” Elizabeth answered, watching the young woman succumb.

“Yes” Hope answered before trailing off as she watched Rick’s thick glistening cock leave a slick trail as it slid against her hard stomach while she stood, straddled him, her dripping pussy slipping over his huge rod. Slowly lowering onto his erection her entire body shook as she cried out in absolute pleasure. Straddling his powerful thighs, Kylie slid up and down on the massive organ, desperately clinging to him. She watched as the massive trunk of the Breeder’s thick cock seemed to split the girl in two. “I want to touch it.” she said simply.

Kylie began to shake as she slowly slid up and down the bottom couple of inches of Rick’s cock, burying as deep as she could into her body. She started to beg as she felt the Breeder approach his own orgasm. “Oh fuck yeah! Come on baby! Fucking cum in my tight little pussy Rick! Fill my fucking pussy with your cum!” Her entire body shook, sliding down as far as she could on the trunk of the cock. “Come on lover, I need your cum in me! Put your fucking baby in my tummy, fill me with cum!”

Hope stared at Kylie’s full round ass as the girl started to lose control. The sound of her pleas, “Give me a baby Rick! Put a baby in me!”, resonated in Hopes mind, her body reacting to the biological need to mate with the most dominant male making her already wet pussy clench in pre-orgasmic contractions.

Rick groaned as he held Kylie close, his balls tightening and his cock stiffening as he started to cum. Kylie cried out in utter orgasmic abandon, “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” her body shaking and jerking in spastic reaction to the massive cock buried deep in her body.

Hope stared in amazement, her mouth open, as the vein running the length of the shaft thickened and pulsed as the Breeder’s cum traveled the length of the huge organ and into the thrashing girl. Unable to look away, she watched as Rick’s cock pumped and pumped away while Kylie dissolved into guttural cries of ecstasy, her pleasure centers completely overwhelmed. It must have taken a full minute or more for the Breeder to finish pumping his cum into the now sweat soaked girl.

Rick gently picked Kylie up, still impaled on his hard cock, and laid her down on the lounger. Lacking the strength to hold onto him any longer she lay back, barely able to remain conscious after the onslaught of the Breeder’s cock and his psychotropic pheromones to her senses. Slowly Rick pulled his long cock from her pussy, the long shaft dripping with cum. Kylie’s eyes opened wide as she gasped loudly, her body protesting the removal of the cock. She tried to beg Rick to fuck her again, but her body gave out, and with a groan she pulled her knees up and hugged herself.

“Oh fuck yeah baby, I’m gonna fuckin’ cum!” Evan groaned, holding Katie’s hips hard, slamming his cock deep into his wife.

“No!” Katie cried out as she nearly leapt off her husband’s erection. “No, don’t fucking cum in me!” she shouted at him, her face angry. “I don’t want you fucking cumming in my pussy!”

Evan looked confused, his body straining on the verge of orgasm, his large cock (at least when not compared to a Breeder’s cock) stood like a hard spike in the firelight as he franticly stroked it, the urge to cum overwhelming. “What! Why not?”

“It’s just…” she paused for a second, looking at Rick’s massive dripping cock as it hung over the exhausted teen. How could she tell her husband that she only wanted Rick’s cock pumping its cum inside her. “I just don’t want you to cum inside me right now, that’s all.” She said, her voice softening a little. She stood up and walked over to the fire pit, sitting on the ledge and crossing her arms to show her annoyance with Evan, and to be closer to Rick. Evan swore under his breath and sat back stroking his stiff cock with his hand trying to cum.

Watching the Breeder remove his long wet cock reminded Hope of a gladiator pulling his long sword from his vanquished foe. Rick turned and stood to face her, his cock still hard and pointing down to the floor at Hope’s feet, a small stream of cum still dripped from the fat head. It looked more like a cock that belonged on a large animal rather than any human cock she could ever imagine. She realized that despite its inhuman size she was inexplicably drawn to it, she could no longer resist the Breeder. Tentatively she took a step towards Rick. “I really want to touch it, what do I do?” she asked Elizabeth, unable to take her eyes off Rick’s cock.

“Just do what comes naturally.” The older woman answered standing behind her young daughter-in-law. “Go to him, nothing else really matters.” Elizabeth kissed her on the neck, sending chills down the young woman’s spine.

Hope slowly took a several step toward Rick and stood, still looking at the huge cock swaying in front of her. Frozen in her spot, Hope didn’t know what to do next. Elizabeth came to the rescue by gently running her hands up Hope’s torso. The younger woman inhaled deeply, moaning slightly as Elizabeth’s hands passed over her large breasts and started to undo the buttons of her dress. Her deep breath also served to draw in a large lungful of the Breeder’s potent pheromones sending new waves of pleasure through Hope, her mouth began to water in anticipation.

With the top buttons undone Elizabeth slowly pulled the top of Hope’s dress open to reveal her breasts. Hope had been blessed with a pair of perfectly shaped breasts. She wore a D-cup bra on those few occasions she actually wore a bra, but today she was braless, her large breasts standing proudly on her slim torso. The cool evening air made her hard nipples ache, made even worse by Elizabeth pulling on them sending jolts of pleasure through her.

“Hope! No! Stop! you can’t!” Jack called as he got up and stood a few feet behind her, the Alpha Male presence of the Breeder keeping him from approaching any closer or impeding what was happening. “You can’t do this. I’m your husband for God’s sake!”

“It’s OK honey.” Hope answered calmly, her voice sounding oddly disconnected, while she looked briefly over her shoulder to see her husband standing there with his bathing suite around his ankles and his small erection twitching in the air. It was so small and compared to Rick’s. She smiled at him, her eyes not quite focusing. “Don’t worry about me, I’m still your wife and I won’t let anything happen. I just want to look at it, maybe touch it.” She turned back to face Rick and sunk to her knees in front of him, regarding the massive cock that faced her. “Oh my Lord it’s big…”

“Don’t worry, she’ll be just fine.” Elizabeth said in a soothing motherly tone as she stood next to her youngest son stroking his hard penis while she smoked one of the dark joints. She looked at the penis a little sadly, first that it was so small, and second that she would be soon passing the Breeder virus onto him. Despite his shock and horror at watching his nearly naked mother stroke his erection Jack sighed in pleasure. “He’s going to take good care of your wife.” Jack groaned as his small cock spurted thin streams of cum onto his feet, his mother stroking it until he finished.

Once Jack had finished Elizabeth left him, wiping his cum from her fingers onto a napkin, before taking the other joint over to Maria. “Sorry to take so long, I got distracted,” she said kissing the other women before lighting the joint and handing it to her, “and I had a little problem on my hands.” her tone became more commanding, “Maria, I want you to help Kylie up and bring her over here. I want her to have some time with her father. And then you are to keep Jack company, keep him calm, stroking his cock should do. But you are not to fuck him, or suck on him, and don’t let him kiss you or eat your pussy. I want to be the one to pass the Breeder virus on to my sons. Is that clear?”

Maria’s eyes fluttered as the joint hit her system. Completely susceptible to Elizabeth’s commands she stretched in pleasure while she climbed off Chuck’s cum covered semi erect cock. “Yes Ma’am. I’ll do anything you tell me to. You will let me fuck them later though won’t you?”

“Once I’ve had them, you can fuck every man here if you care to after you fuck Rick again.” Elizabeth said before kissing Maria once more and heading over to her other son who was frantically rubbing his hard cock. Evan stared at his beautiful mother’s body, his eyes showing the desperation of his need to cum. She sat down on the lounge in front of him and regarded her son’s stiff cock. “You seem to be in need of some help.”

Hope stared at the unreal organ, her body tingling from the effects of the aroused Breeder. Her head swam as she looked at the huge cock, watching one of the thick veins that ran along the thick shaft pulse. She had to touch it, she couldn’t restrain herself anymore. Tentatively she touched the top of the shaft with two fingers, amazed at how tiny her hand looked next to the erect cock. “It’s so warm and soft. I can’t believe how big it is!” she giggled drunkenly as she slowly slid her fingers along the length of the shaft and over the thick rim of the head. Rick’s cock jumped as she touched the head, making her draw her fingers back. The sudden contraction made him shoot a small squirt of pre-cum onto her breast. She stared at the large hole in the end of the cock for a second as she processed what had happened before she noticed the warm cum dripping down her breast. She looked down slowly, touching the liquid with her fingers, spreading it around on her skin. She enjoyed the slippery texture of the cum as she spread it thinner and thinner onto her breasts, her fingers slipping over her hard nipple, teasing them even harder.

“It’s tingling…” she said with a quiet gasp of surprise as she found herself pulling on her hard nipples, sending sharp pinches of pleasure through her body. “What is it doing to me…” she started to wonder before trailing off.

Reaching up she gently held Rick’s shaft in her hand. Lifting it in her palm she ran her hand along the bottom of the shaft. “It’s so heavy, so big, so beautiful…” She was amazed to see that the cock got even larger and harder when she held it like that. She tried to close her fingers around it finding she was unable to fully encircle the thick shaft. She jumped and squealed in delight as the head spit another blob of cum onto her chest. “Oh my God, it did it again!” Seeing this she continued to stroke the shaft until Rick shot several more streams of pre-cum onto her prodigious chest.

The warm musky smell carried the Breeder pheromones into Hope’s lungs making her body warm and her pussy wet with sexual exhilaration. Looking down she gasped at the volume of cum dripping down her breasts, her skin tingling with pleasure, some of it dripping from her hard nipple. She held her breast in one hand, gazing at the warm cum as it slowly flowed over her breast and onto her thumb. Leaning her head closer she lifted her warm full flesh closer to her face and inhaled deeply, her lips parting as she exhaled with a sigh.

“Lick it” Katie whispered excitedly. Hope realized that her sister-in-law had slowly been moving closer, her eyes wide as she looked at wet sheen of the Breeder’s cum sliding across her skin. She was acutely aware of the heat coming off the pretty blonde.

“No!” Jack cried out, panicked, as he watched his wife slowly and inexorably succumb to the stranger’s massive cock. Maria stood close by, stroking his small hard cock, her body pressed close, her lips close to his ear, whispering to him.

“She can’t help herself Jack,” Maria whispered in a quiet husky voice, “no woman can resist his cock. She’ll do anything to have his cock in her tight little pussy, anything. It’s too late Jack, there’s nothing you can do.” Jack ejaculated; his thin cum dribbling from the end of his small prick as his beautiful wife flicked her tongue out into the pool of cum that sat on her breast.

Hope tentatively licked a dollop of cum from her breast. Drawing her tongue back into her mouth she purred in satisfaction, a shiver running up and down her spine made her squirm with pleasure. “Oh my God that tastes so good” she exclaimed before licking her breast again, taking a tongue full of cum into her mouth. Holding her large breasts closer to her mouth with both hands she started licking and sucking on her nipple.

“Oh fuck yeah, suck your nipple, lick all his cum off your tits. God you have great tits!” Katie giggled with pleasure as she knelt close to Hope and stroked Rick’s cock sending several more spurts onto Hope’s large breasts before taking the fat head into her mouth.

“Katie! What the fuck are you doing?” Evan called out to his wife, “Why are you acting like such a fucking little slut?” It didn’t register in his altered brain that it should seem strange that he was sitting around his parent’s patio, naked, jerking off with his mother sitting inches away, and he was asking his wife why she was acting like a slut. “Katie! Stop sucking that!”

Elizabeth moved a little closer to her son. She took a few moments to admire his fit and muscular body, and his hard cock as he stroked it quickly. “I thought you liked it when Katie acted like a slut. Isn’t that why you married her?” She reached out and started stroking his erection.

Evan looked down at his mother. He had realized around the time he hit puberty that his mother was beautiful, but now he looked at her and saw a hot fucking body. “Fuck Mom, what are you doing?” he moaned as she stroked his hard cock with her soft warm hand. “What do you mean about Katie?” He pushed his cock through his mother’s hand, looking at the wet spot between her shapely thighs.

“Come on baby,” She said in a sympathetic voice, “You see how she acts, how she flirts with every man she meets. I bet she’s slept with half a dozen of your squadron buddies already. She’s the kind of girl that is only happy when she has a couple of different cocks to play with at any given time.”

“You think so?” He asked as he watched his young blond wife suck urgently on Rick’s huge erection, his pre-cum drooling from one side of her mouth.

“Look at her. She’s in love with Rick’s cock. He’s going to fuck her, and it’ll be the best fuck she’ll ever have.” She smiled as she felt Evan push his cock harder though her fingers, he was getting more and more turned on by the second. “And you love the idea of watching her fuck other men don’t you?”

“She looks so fucking hot on her knees sucking on his cock, yeah, maybe.”

“I can tell by the way your cock twitches every time she sucks on his cock.” Elizabeth said as she watched his hard cock slide through her fingers, his shaft lubricated by his own pre-cum. “But fair is fair, there’s no reason she should be the only one having any fun.” Elizabeth lay back on the lounge and spread her legs to reveal her wet pussy. “Fuck me Evan, before you explode.”

Evan looked away from his pretty blonde wife, who was oblivious to him as she stroked another spurt of pre cum from the massive cock onto Hope’s stunning chest, to look at his sexy mother who lay spread and inviting before him. “What? I can’t, I mean, you’re my mother.”

Elizabeth slid her hand over her pussy, her fingers coming away slick with her warm juices. She reached between her spread legs and stroked Evan’s hard cock, her hand sliding along his shaft and over the sensitive head. “Don’t think of me as your mother, think of me as a hot horny woman who wants your hard cock in her tight wet little pussy.”

Evan stared at his mother, his eyes roving from her wet pink pussy lips and her hard erect clit, up her trim toned body, over her full perfect breasts topped by long hard dark nipples, up to her beautiful face with her red pouting lips and intense blue eyes. He moaned as she stroked his cock, he wanted to cum so badly, he wanted to slide his cock into her warm body so badly, he wanted to bury himself deep inside her and cum. “I want to…” He said moving a little closer.

“Or if it works better, think of me as your hot and horny mother who wants to feel your big hard cock in her tight little pussy while you fill me with your hot cum.” She purred as Evan moved between her thighs, his hard shaft sliding along her wet pussy and against her hard clit while he leaned over her humping, looking to slide his cock into her.

With a flick of her fingers she fed his hard shaft between her outer lips and deep inside her pussy. It only took a few thrusts before Evan exploded inside his mother’s tight pussy, groaning as he strained against her, his hot breath on her neck. She held him close, his hot cum sending her into an orgasm as she smiled at the realization that she was passing the Breeder virus onto her son.

After he came, pushing his cock as deep into his mother as he could, he started to withdraw. But Elizabeth held onto him. “Stay there a little longer,” she said, feeling his cock already start to harden inside her, “I want you to fuck me again, hard.”

“I can’t believe I came in you Mom. Katie can’t see this, she’ll lose it.” He said half heartedly trying to withdraw. But his hardening cock felt so good nestled in his mother’s warm flesh that he found himself pushing back into her slippery pussy. She put her long legs around his muscular torso and urged him to remain coupled with her.

“Trust me, she’s in love with you, and she won’t mind.” Elizabeth explained, her body responding to his cock as he started to thrust again. “I wanted to tell you, I really did, but I didn’t know how. I’ve heard her talking on her phone, setting up some of the men in your squadron to come over and fuck her while you were away taking your g-loc test. She just can’t say no to a hard cock, she craves strange cocks, but she loves yours. If you try and fight that, she’ll leave you. But if you don’t mind her fucking other men, she’ll happily stay with you forever. And I know she won’t mind you fucking other women.” Evan started to thrust again, his hard cock sliding in and out of Elizabeth’s warm body. She gasped in pleasure as he quickly came again, his hot cum spraying deep inside her.

Rick slid his huge cock between Hope’s large breasts, his pre-cum easily lubricating his shaft allowing it to glide through her warm flesh. Hope leaned down, drooling, as she tried to catch the fat cock head in her mouth. “You’re hard cock feels so good between my tits Rick,” she said looking up at the Breeder with adoration in her eyes, “it makes me feel so good all over.”

“You look so good fucking you mother.” Katie said to her panting husband, reaching down to circle his cock with her fingers. “I never realized Elizabeth had such a perfect body.” She leaned down and kissed her mother-in-law passionately. “Mmm, now I really feel like part of the family.” Katie held Evan’s hard cock in her fingers as he started to hump again, almost ready to cum again. “That’s it baby, fuck your mother. Fuck your hot slutty mother while your wife holds your cock.” She ran her hand up and down her writhing mother-in-law, “Her body is absolutely perfect, you could bounce a quarter off her ass, and her tits are amazing, look how she likes it when I pinch her nipples…”

Elizabeth panted as her daughter-in-law touched and teased her body while her son pumped his large hard cock into her again. Every place the young woman touched her propagated a shiver of delight as her mind became overwhelmed by the feeling of her son’s hard cock ramming into her while her brain danced on the Breeder pheromone, She slid a finger into Katie, teasing her g-spot with her finger while she rubbed her clit making the pretty young blond moan and squirm in pleasure. She cried out as Katie leaned over to pull Evan’s cock from her dripping pussy to suck on it before sliding it back in. The young blonde then started sucking on Elizabeth’s hard clit making her scream as she came.

Feeling his mother’s tight pussy clench and gush around his cock brought Evan over the edge. As she felt his shaft stiffen Katie pulled his spurting cock from his mother’s squirting pussy, a jet of cum shooting onto Elizabeth’s belly, and shoved his cock into her mouth to greedily swallow his load.

Licking a last drop of cum from the corner of her mouth Katie beamed with sexual desire. “God that is so fucking hot! Watching you fuck your own mother makes me so fucking horny!”

Evan sidled over to his young beautiful wife, his cock still erect and pointing in her direction. “So does that mean that you’re next?”

“I hope so, but he might decide to fuck Hope first, he really likes her big tits.” She answered glancing longingly over at Rick, watching the Breeder help the beautiful big breasted girl to her feet, kissing her deeply. “But I’m definitely next after her.”

“What? But I thought you said that watching me fuck my mom made you horny!” He said, feeling hurt and angry that his wife would act like a total slut one moment and then ignore him the next.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t help it Honey,” she answered gently, almost dreamily, “I have to fuck him, he’s perfect, I can’t say no, and I won’t have your cum in me when I do.” She looked longingly at the Breeder’s huge cock as it rubbed against Hope’s thigh, her eyes glassy with the effects of the Breeder. “I’m sure I’ll be ready to fuck you after he’s done with me. I’m sorry Evan, that’s just how it is; I can’t say no to him.”

“Fuck.” Evan spat. He ought to go over and punch that Rick guy right in the nuts. But the Breeder’s Alpha Male status precluded the fighter jock from doing anything to oppose him. If he tried to act against the Breeder he would find himself on his knees pissing himself, cowering in fear. Just thinking about the possibility made his erection shrink. All he could do was watch as every woman there stared longingly at the massive cock, even his young sister stared at it as she knelt on hands and knees to allow her father to fuck her from behind.

“Well, looks like the party’s over here.” Elizabeth said as she stood up, flicking Evan’s flaccid penis with her finger. “I think Rick is ready to bring Hope into the Breeder program. Don’t worry Evan… Oh fuck…” Elizabeth gasped, reaching out to hold onto Evan’s arm, her breathing deepened and she closed her eyes as a smile of elation spread across her lips.

Katie reached over to steady herself on the older woman, her eyes closing as she moaned in pleasure, the fingers of her other hand reaching down to rub her clit. “What’s happening, I feel like I’m going to cum. Oh fuck it’s wonderful.”

“It’s Rick.” Elizabeth replied with a gasp, her nipples hard against the night air she too slid her fingers into her pussy. “He’s going to cum, but he’s… Oh fucking God yes… he’s so aroused that we’re feeling it on an empathic… oh fuck, I’m going to cum…” she gasped loudly, her body starting to shake, “level, and he’s pumping out pheromones that are driving our bodies into overdrive.”

“Oh fuck yeah!” Katie cried as she came, her pussy spraying over her fingers. “I think he’s going to cover Hope’s big tits with his cum… Oh fuck my pussy is so fucking wet! He’s gonna make me cum again!”

Rick slowly pumped his hard cock between Hopes huge warm breasts while she sucked on his fat cock head. “Oh God this feels so fucking good Rick!” she cried as his cock slid from her mouth back between her breasts as she pushed them together, “Oh God I want your cum!” His cock slid back into her drooling mouth as she sucked on it before it slid out from between her lips with a wet slurping noise. “Please cum on me Rick, cover my big beautiful breasts with your cum, cover me with your fucking cum!” she pleaded. She had never thought of her breasts as beautiful. She had always thought of them as big, ungainly, and embarrassing. But seeing how the Breeder enjoyed them, and how his massive hard cock slid so effortlessly between them, she realized that they were truly a gift from God, a gift for her to give pleasure to Rick’s cock. She continued to plead for his cum even as she was aware that she was going to cum as her juices flowed down her thighs beneath her dress.

Even looked around to see that every woman watched the Breeder as he fucked his beautiful sister-in-law’s huge tits. They watched him with glazed eyes, a look of sexual bliss on their faces as they touched themselves, ignoring any other man around them. He saw that his brother watched his young wife, a mask of horror on his face, as she begged for the other man’s cum. He turned his attention to the Breeder.

He could grudgingly see why the women were so hypnotized by him. Evan he found himself admiring Rick’s powerful physique, and was envious of the man’s massive cock, and the effect it had on women. Despite not being able to become erect, his sexual drive overwhelmed by the Alpha Male, he recognized the impending pressure of an orgasm.

“Cum on me Rick, oh God, please, cover me with your cum Rick!” Hope begged Rick as he fucked her tits faster. He really loved the sight of the pretty young woman on her knees begging as he fucked her beautiful large breasts. Feeling his impending orgasm Hope’s pleas became incoherent cries of orgasm as his massive cock started to blast cum into her open mouth. “Cum for me! Cum in my mouth! Yeah, gimme cum! Gimme cum! Ah! Aaaah!”

Rick’s shaft hardened as his balls tightened and an eruption of cum traveled the length of his thick shaft to spray into the girl’s waiting mouth. The first two spurts filled her mouth and as she tried to swallow his cum hit the bottom of her jaw like a geyser, splattering down onto her chest. Rick continued to pump his massive shaft through her flesh, his cum covering her beautiful globes, and lubricating his shaft.

All around him the women on the patio cried out in uncontrollable orgasm, their fingers frantically rubbing their pussies, squirting as they came. Evan found himself watching as cum drooled from his flaccid penis; Elizabeth still reached over to stroke him while she came.

Rick’s orgasm slowly came to a stop, Hope’s breasts covered in his cum, she leaned down to suck on his cock, to swallow the small spurts as they continued to erupt from the head. Finally Rick pulled his still hard cock from between her cum covered breasts. Hope greedily licked at the thick cum covering them like a starving animal finally being fed. She looked up at Rick with a big cum covered smile, “Thank you for your cum Rick, and for fucking my tits, it was amazing. I want to show my husband my big cum covered tits if that’s OK with you?”

Rick nodded and smiled, “Sure, but I’m not sure he’ll be too keen on the whole thing, he looks pretty bummed”. He loved cumming between her warm soft breasts, seeing her cum covered smile, and knowing that in a little while she’d be willingly fucking him. “You’ll let me know if you want some more won’t you?”

Hope nodded eagerly, the deep desire to breed with him inexorably making itself evident. She stood and went to show her breasts to Jack. Her husband stood despondently and watched as Maria embraced and kissed his wife, their large breasts pressed together, the Breeder’s copious cum being shared between the women as they licked and caressed each other. Despite his misery Jack found his small penis rising to attention.

“I’m glad that’s over at least…” he said, waiting to hear his wife agree, a deep fear rising from his gut as she only moaned, sucking on a nipple while Maria sucked on the other, both women eagerly swallowing the man’s cum. He watched as the Breeder approached Katie, his engorged cock, still dripping cum, swaying in front.

Katie stared at the Breeder’s huge cock as he approached. The massive organ swung back and forth in a slow wide arc with each step, cum dripping from the fat head. Elizabeth held her hand, “He’s going to breed you now Katie, nothing will ever be the same afterwards. You’ll remember this moment the rest of your life.”

“He’s going to do what?” Evan asked, panic in his voice.

“He’s going to breed her, fuck her, and impregnate her. He’s going to give her a baby.” Elizabeth answered, her voice lilting, faraway, as she was also pulled to the Breeder’s massive erection.

Evan couldn’t believe what his mother was saying. He might be able to live with his wife swinging a little, but having another man’s baby? Especially this big cocked freak’s baby?

“He’s going to give me his baby?” Katie said, glowing, as she looked at Rick. She shuddered with anticipation at the thought of that massive cock filling her womb with his sweet tasting sperm and making his baby grow within her. “He’s going to give me his cum and make a baby in me. You and I can raise his babies.”

Evan sank back in the lounger realizing that what his young wife had said was true. He would stand by and watch as she did anything that the massive cocked stranger wanted, as he fucked his wife, as she screamed in ecstasy, while she allowed that stranger to impregnate her perfect young body, and he could do nothing. In fact he would welcome her, and the baby, back as if nothing happened. Despite all this he felt his cock begin to engorge.

Rick took Katie into his arms, her slim fit body pushed tight against his, trapping his huge erection between them. The feeling of his hot, hard cock pressed against her belly, and the overwhelming need to have it deep inside her body, made Katie shiver. She kissed him, their tongues intertwining as she cupped his large balls in her hand.

Putting his strong hands around her small waist he lifted her up a few inches to perch on the ledge that surrounded the fire pit. The firelight glistened on Katie’s taut body, her long hard nipples casting sharp shadows on her chest to show off her heavy breathing as the Breeder wasted no time placing his massive pole against her wet pussy.

Katie gasped as the thick head pressed against her wet pussy, slowly stretching it to allow him to enter her. She spread her legs wide and cried out as the fat cock head suddenly slid into her tight opening causing her body to slam into a hard orgasm. She moaned and cried in pleasure as she stroked Rick’s massive cock, both hands sliding up and down his thick shaft, slowly feeding more and more of his shaft into her shuddering body. She gasped in pleasure when she looked down to see that she had managed to bury at least half of Rick’s cock in her pussy. Her head spun with pleasure as her body literally vibrated. She looked over at her husband, finding it hard to keep her eyes from closing and rolling back as she came again.

“Look at him baby,” she moaned drunkenly as her mind struggled to form words against the onslaught of orgasmic pleasure that hit her body in waves that emanated from the massive cock buried in her pussy, “look at how he has his huge fucking cock splitting your wife’s little pussy in two. Watch how he makes me cum.”

She noticed with a smile that that her husband’s cock was rock hard again as he watched the Breeder fuck her. She liked watching him as he tried not to stroke it, how he couldn’t help but touch himself every time she came. Unable to hold back, she cried out in ecstasy as Rick slid his cock even deeper into her pussy sending her over the edge into another orgasmic stupor.

“He so fucking big Evan it feels so good.” slurred said as she recovered from her orgasm, “He’s fucking me with his huge fucking cock Evan. He’s making me cum harder than I’ve even cum in my life.” She noticed that Elizabeth was once again stroking her husband’s erection.

“Why don’t you come over here and fuck your mother while you watch Rick fuck the shit out of your cock slut of a wife. Watch him fuck me until I beg him to fill me with his cum.” She watched for a moment as Elizabeth smiled at the idea, while Evan’s cock twitched a little harder, a drop of pre-cum oozing from the head, as the idea started to appeal to him. As the couple stood to come closer Katie kissed Rick and pulled her knees up higher to allow him to slide his huge cock all the way into her pussy sending her crashing into another orgasm.

Elizabeth leaned up against the edge of the fire pit much like Katie was and guided her son’s hard cock into her waiting body. He immediately started pumping into her as his eyes roved over his wife’s slim body, especially watching as the Breeder’s massive shaft slid in and out of her. Despite the idea of watching his wife being fucked by another man he found it wildly erotic to watch Rick pull eight inches of huge cock out of his shaking wife’s body, the shaft slick with her juices, and sliding it slowly back in while she screamed in ecstasy.

It only took a few minutes of watching the Breeder fuck his wife, and the warm wet embrace of his mother’s tight wet pussy, to push Evan over the edge. Pumping his cock in long stroked he was just about to cum when his cock slipped out. Groaning, he continued to hump against Elizabeth while his cock spurted all over her taut stomach. Katie barely noticed as she completely succumbs to the Breeder’s cock as he quickened his strokes, driving her into a near constant state of orgasm. With each long stroke she cried out, begging the Breeder for more.

Without a hard cock in her anymore Elizabeth teased and touched the young girl’s slim body, much as Katie had done to her earlier, driving her wild. Sensing that Rick was moving closer to cumming she started to stroke his slippery shaft, massaging his large balls in the other hand. She noticed that as his hot flesh slid through her fingers that it was slick with his slippery pre-cum. She lifted her cum covered hand up and showed it to her son. “See? He’s already pumping his cum into your wife’s tight wet little cunt.” She said eyeing Evan while she licked Rick’s cum from her fingers, the effects of the cum making her shiver with delight, “Just imagine what it will be like when he pumps a fucking gallon of this stuff into your little wife’s body. He’s going to pump her full of cum any minute and there’s nothing you can do about it but watch.”

Rick slid his cock quickly in and out of the pretty blonde, each thrust eliciting a cry of ecstasy, while Elizabeth stroked his cock. Both women kissed him, their tongues playing with his and each others, until Rick began to cum. The blonde cried out first as his massive shaft stiffened even more, his cum rising along its length. “Oh yes Rick! Yes! Oh yeah cum in my pussy! Fill my fucking cunt with your cum! Ah yeah! Fill me with your cum!” She kissed him hard as he pumped his cum into her writhing body, her pussy tighten around his cock as she came in a long intense orgasm.

The fighter pilot could only stand and watch with a mixture of sadness and anger, his cock hardening and ejaculating in sympathetic response to the Breeder’s orgasm, but unable to move any closer to the Breeder as the Alpha Male ejaculated. He stood, emasculated, and watched as his wife screamed another man’s name, while that man’s inhumanly large cock pumped her full of his cum, impregnating her with his child while he watched.

Rick slid his cock partway out before sliding it back in, forcing gush of cum to drip from Katie’s pussy. Seeing this Elizabeth dropped to her knees and shoved her face between Rick’s thighs and greedily licked cum from his shaft and from Katie’s pussy. Rick slowly fucked her as his orgasm slowed until Elizabeth pulled his cock out and stroked several large loads of his cum into her mouth before sliding his cock back into Katie. After repeating this for several more minutes Rick pulled his still semi erect cock out and lay it on Katie’s trembling body. Katie kissed Rick again and gently stroked the cock until it twitched and spat out several more streaks of cum onto her belly. The amount was small for a Breeder, but surpassed what Evan had ever produced.

After kissing and cuddling with the Breeder for several more minutes the still shaking blonde allowed her mother-in-law to help her stagger back over to her husband. Without saying a word she lay down next to him on the chaise lounge and cuddled up to him, her face inches from his erect cock, but with no interest in it.

Evan looked at his beautiful mother as she licked Rick’s cock clean. “She’s always going to want him, isn’t she?” he asked solemnly, “She’ll always want to go back to him.”

“Yes, she will.” Elizabeth answered sympathetically, “But soon you won’t care, or even really remember. She’ll always be there to fuck you if you have the desire; it’s just that you will never be the only one she fucks. Soon she will start to seek out other cocks, and she’ll always have give herself willingly to a Breeder.”

Evan sighed, heartbroken, as he realized that everything his mother had told him was probably true. But he still loved Katie, and he didn’t see how he could leave her, especially with a child about to fill her belly. Slowly resigning himself to his fate, he gently pushed his hardening cock against his wife’s lips. Still almost unconscious, but feeling the initial effects of the Breeder virus in her system, she opened her lips to allow the cock to slide into her mouth. Evan slowly fucked his dazed wife’s warm moist mouth until he ejaculated. She swallowed without waking, not caring whose cock it was.

“I promise, it was just a wild and impulsive thing.” Hope reassured her shaken husband. “It might have been the smoke your mother blew in my face, or the wine, I don’t know. I can’t explain why I did it, but I couldn’t help myself. At least I didn’t have sex with him like Katie, right?” she finished by giving him a peck on the cheek.

“I guess. It was just so hard to watch you act like that Hope.” Jack whined at his wife, his hands in his lap, “I mean we haven’t even had sex yet.”

“I know sweat pea,” she knew that turning on the southern charm always made him feel better, and made him horny, “I promise, we’ll make love later, when we go to bed.”

Rick, holding hands with Elizabeth, walked towards the young couple. The beautiful big breasted brunette was still in her open topped dress with her breasts openly displayed. Hope sat next to her husband, Jack, who warily watched the Breeder approach. Maria stood behind the two with her legs spread apart, smoking a long dark joint, watching Rick as she slid a finger into her wet pussy.

Hope turned to see Rick approach, Jack was instantly forgotten as her body instantly became aroused and her mind switched on its need for the Breeder. Her breathing increased, deepening, her skin flushed, her nipples hardened, and her pussy moistened as she went into sexual heat. As he stepped closer her eyes were drawn to his semi-erect cock, a massive, thickly veined organ sprouting from between his thighs, unable to take her eyes off it she shivered in anticipation. She took her mother-in-law’s proffered hand and stood to face Rick.

“Hope… What are you doing?” Jack asked sitting up in his chair, unsure of what to do, afraid to see his wife enthralled by the Breeder again. On one hand his small penis was hardening at the very idea that his chaste wife may turn into a slut begging to be covered in cum, on the other hand, his stomach ached at the thought of Hope willingly giving herself over to the freakishly large cock without a thought. Still, Rick’s Alpha Male status kept Jack in his chair unable to act or oppose the Breeder in any way.

“I’m sorry Jack.” she said after clearing her throat, “I know I said this wouldn’t happen, but Rick wants to fuck me now.”

A tear rolled down Jack’s cheek. “But Hope, you promised me. You told me that you made a solemn promise to be my husband, to be true to me. You lied.”

Elizabeth undid the rest of the buttons on the young woman’s plain dress slowly revealing her slim midsection, her womanly hips and slim thighs. Hope sported a well trimmed black bush and bald labia, her inner thighs were slick from her wet pussy. She shook with arousal and sexual anticipation as the dress dropped to the floor around her shapely calves. Hesitantly she took the few steps to reach Rick. Rick took her pretty round face in his hands and kissed her. Hope instantly melted into Rick’s arms as if he were the love of her life, which at the moment, he was.

“Hope! Stop it! Please!” Jack begged, whined really, as he watched his wonderful wife embrace the tall muscular man, the man who had taken every woman in his family with his huge cock.

Rick held Hope in his arms, kissing her, feeling her respond to him, just like all the others did. Her huge breasts pressed firmly against his chest as she held him close, her breathing deep as she inhaled his hypnotic pheromones. Gently he broke the kiss and turned her around to face her husband. It was important, at least to Rick, that she willingly gave herself to him. He could force the issue easily; bring her to her knees like a shuddering mindless animal in heat. But she was really very nice, and inexperienced, and the sex was much better when she was wholly into it rather than mindlessly obeying her bodily imperative to copulate.

Hope turned to face her pudgy pale husband Jack, his small erection standing hard between his pale thighs. Rick stood close behind her, his lips nuzzling her neck, his strong hands caressing her breasts, and his huge cock nestled between her warm wet thighs. Her whole body seemed to vibrate with sexual energy, shaking with the desire to feel his cock deep in her body.

“I can’t resist it Jack, he’s just too strong.” Hope said slowly, trying to focus on her husband as she pushed back against Rick’s strong fit body. “He makes my pussy so wet, I want him in me so bad.”

“But you lied!” he cried shrilly, shaking with anger, his nose dripping and tears running down his cheeks. “How could you!”

Hope closed her eyes as Rick’s cock slid up between her thighs, lubricated by her dripping pussy, and pressed up against her hot slit. It was so big and thick between her legs, so warm against her pussy; she did her best not to moan with pleasure. “I didn’t lie to you baby, at least not on purpose, I just had no idea, I mean, it’s just that his cock is so big and hard, so perfect, and the taste of his cum makes me feel, I don’t know how to describe it,” Hope tried to explain, rambling as the overwhelming sexual effects of the Breeder made it hard for her to concentrate on anything but her need to couple with him, “womanly, sexy, horny, loved. I’m still your wife, Jack, but he’s going to fuck me with his big cock, as long and as often as he wants, God, I could never say no to him, he’ll make me pregnant with his baby, and you and I are going to raise his child.”

Jack moaned in despair, sucking back the snot from his running nose, watching as his wife pressed up against Rick while she slid her hips back and forth, rubbing her pussy along the top of his thick hard shaft, her breasts jiggling as her body quivered with excitement.

Rick let go of the beautiful young woman and knelt down on the lounge he had used to fuck Kylie. He leaned back allowing his hard cock stick to stick out at a forty five degree angle pointing at Hope. The busty brunette shifted over and spread her legs to straddle the lounger, leaning her hands on the foot of the chair. She slowly lowered herself until her pussy touched Rick’s cock.

“Oh God it’s so big, it’s huge, I don’t know if I can fit it in…” Hope gave a shudder of pleasure, “Oh fuck, what did you do? God it’s so slippery…” The brunette couldn’t help but push against Rick’s massive cock, her body compelled to mount the stiff organ as he splattered her opening with slippery pre-cum. “Oh God, it’s going in! It’s so big!” Hope cried out as her slim body slowly accepted the huge intruder sending shockwaves of pleasure through her.

Unable to resist the Breeder she knelt on the lounger and started slowly rocking back and forth, each time sliding his huge cock a little deeper into her body. Hope hung her head down, moaning, as each stroke brought her to new levels of pleasure. She flung her head back, her long dark hair swinging up and falling to cascade off her back. “His cock is so big Jack, its totally filling me.” She said, looking up at her pudgy husband while he stood silently and watched. “You’ll never be able to make me feel this way.” she stopped talking, unable to speak as Rick’s long cock sliding in and out of her made her cum. Hope clenched her teeth as she cried out in ecstasy, her pussy squeezing the huge cock embedded deep inside her.

“Agh, God that feels so good!” she groaned as she rocked back and forth, impaled on the Breeder’s hard cock, her large breasts swaying back and forth in front of her. “I’ve never felt this horny before, like I’m a slut, a fucking whore who’ll do anything to have his big fucking cock in my wet cunt!” Looking up she saw that Jack’s cock was hard, and that Elizabeth was slowly stroking it. “You like watching him fuck me, don’t you? You like to watch another man fuck your wife with his big fat fucking cock! You do, you love watching your wife being made into a horny little fuck slut!” Jack closed his eyes in pleasure and shame as his naked mother slid his small erection between her lips, swallowing his short but hard length. In moments Elizabeth made a small groan as Jack came in his mother’s mouth. Jack opened his eyes again, embarrassed, ashamed, yet unable to stop looking at his beautiful wife as she gratefully received Rick’s huge cock.

“You’re pathetic Jack!” Hope said, cruelly taunting her husband as his small soft penis popped out of his mother’s mouth. “Rick can fuck me all night long with his huge fucking cock, and you can’t even watch for 2 minutes without fucking cumming in your mother’s mouth!” Jack just looked at his beautiful and, until a short while ago, chaste wife as she shoved her beautiful body onto the massive spike of a cock. Unable to stop, he stroked his soft cock willing it to harden again. Elizabeth helped the situation along by pulling the limp flesh into her mouth.

Rick didn’t entirely like this mean side of Hope, obviously long suppressed by her strict religious upbringing, which he’d brought out by freeing her from her suppressed sexuality. Just as Hope was about to cum again, her body shuddering, overwhelmed by the Breeder, Rick slid his long hard cock out of her tight wet pussy. Hope cried out as her body started to orgasm and was suddenly unable to without the giant cock.

“Oh fuck, don’t tease me Rick, I really need to cum!” She cried out, laughing, figuring Rick was joking. But Rick wasn’t joking; he wanted her to appreciate being fucked by a Breeder cock, and to have a little sympathy for her husband. “Come on Rick, please! Please fuck me, let me cum, I really need to cum! Please!” her cries began to get more desperate as she tried to push herself back onto Rick’s cock, but the Breeder wouldn’t let her mount it, allowing it to slide against her ass instead.

Rick noticed that Jack had a timid grin on his face watching his wife plead for another man’s cock. His mother pulled back from his penis to reveal a small hard erection. Seductively she stood up and leaned against the catering table, presenting her wet pussy beautifully framed by her full muscular thighs, while she lit up another black joint. She looked back with a seductive and expectant look and swayed her hips back and forth prompting her son to fuck her. He had some difficulty with his mother being several inches taller than him, and his cock being relatively small. But, standing on his toes, he managed to slip his erection into his beautiful mother’s tight pussy. He started to hump against her firm warm flesh while he watched his wife panic with need.

“Please Rick, please fuck me! I can’t take it anymore!” Hope shook with desire, tears streaming down her cheeks, her pussy dripping. Her whole reality revolved around having the Breeder’s cock in her pussy, filling her with cum, making his baby in her. She wanted his cock more than anything in the world. “Oh God stop teasing me! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy!”

It had only taken a minute for Hope to completely break down to a quivering sobbing mess. Confident that she had had enough Rick positioned his thick organ against her wet slit and allowed her to slide back onto the shaft, impaling herself, and ending her misery. Her arms giving out, Hope’s face pressed against the cushion, her ass shoved high in the air as she succumb to the mind numbing orgasm that had remained unabated within her. She cried out, screaming the Breeder’s name, begging for his cum, as she courted the edge between ecstasy and insanity.

Seeing his wife so overcome caused her husband to cum, ejaculating in small spurts into his mother. Elizabeth, for her part, moaned slightly. She did this more to assuage her son’s ego, and because of the knowledge that she had fulfilled her biological imperative in passing along the Breeder virus to him, rather than because of the mildly pleasant sensation of him cumming inside her. Jack pulled his flaccid penis from his mother’s pussy and, while he still watched his wife crying out in a near constant orgasm, walked over to Maria and started to rub his shriveled slippery penis against her leg like a dog in heat until he became erect again and the busty brunette allowed him to mount her.

Seeing that Hope was near collapse he allowed himself to work up to an orgasm. His cock stiffened as he neared orgasm, the young woman screaming with desire as she rode his rock hard shaft, the firm flesh filling her body as she gasped for breath. Elizabeth came over and knelt beside him, kissing him, while she held his balls, feeling them tighten as he began to cum. Everyone in the area began to moan and cry out in sympathetic orgasm as Rick started to ejaculate, each thrust filling Hope with his cum, driving her over the edge into a mindless orgasm.

Hope slammed back against the Breeder, his massive organ pumping what felt like gallons of cum into her convulsing body, her mind exploding in a dazzling explosion of orgasmic bliss.

Elizabeth clung to the Breeder, caressing his balls, while she cried out in her own orgasm, pressing her wet pussy against his thigh.

Kylie leaned against the bar where she had gone to get drink, her pussy squirting onto the patio as she struggled to remain upright. Her father stood beside her grasping onto a light post to remain standing, his cock suddenly standing at attention, jets of cum arching in the air.

Jack pumped his little cock into Maria squirting his small load of cum as deep into her as he was able. Maria came as well, her cries muffled. Katie was burying her blonde pussy into the other woman’s face as she too was unable to resist the Breeder, her juices running onto the other woman’s face. Katie watched, her eyes glistening, as her husband’s hard cock dumped his load of cum onto her small pert breasts.

Her pussy full of cum, Hope slid off Rick’s still pumping cock and dropped to her knees greedily accepting his cum in her mouth until it started overflowing onto her huge breasts. Elizabeth knelt next to the girl to share in Rick’s bounty, eagerly lapping up his thick hot ropes of cum. In fact, Rick came for a full minute or more, covering both women until they were literally drunk with cum.

Rick lay back, tired from all his exertion, to relax for a few minutes. Maria brought him a drink while Kylie licked his cock clean. Of course, her doing that only led to another erection. And it wasn’t long at all before the athletic teen was once again riding Rick’s huge cock.

* * *

Rick awoke sometime early in the morning to the sensation of a warm mouth surrounding his cock. He was lying on a large couch in the media room. As the evening cooled everyone had moved into the house. The men, tired out and unable to perform, quickly left to sleep the rest of the evening away. Rick was able to service each woman several times before they too collapsed in exhaustion.

There was a familiar blue light in the room.

Opening his eyes he was pleased to see Elizabeth’s pretty face slowly bobbing up and down on his cock. Her eyes seemed distant though, as if she was doing this in her sleep. It’s not the first time that a woman’s attraction to Rick had manifested while she was asleep. But it wasn’t like that, there was something odd going on and Rick just hadn’t caught up yet.

“The plan is working” said a familiar voice.

Rick looked over to see Maria laying on her back, writhing in utter rapture, her hands grasping a long hose of a cock and feeding it into her pussy.

“Jon.” Rick said, suddenly realizing what seemed wrong in the room. It was his mentor Jon, and the alien presence, which accounted for the strange feeling, and the odd light. “Great, I’m glad to hear that everything is working out.”

“The Breeder virus is successfully integrating itself into the human genome.” Jon continued calmly while the helpless brunette rode his hardening cock. “We will see massive changes in only a generation, and a nearly complete changeover to the new genome within your lifetime.”

“Hey, I’m just doin’ my part to spread the love.” Rick said jokingly, “Any update on Janet?”

“Good news my friend,” Jon spoke slowly as he always did, accurately pronouncing each word, “We have been able to sequence the genetic changes to Janet and we are able to reverse them. However, she will have to remain cocked for the time being while her current genetic changes become stable. It is expected to take several months for this to happen, but outside of the influence of Mistress Sarah’s hormonal accelerators Janet’s sexual drives are much more normal. In fact, she is quite enjoying her erections now, and so are Laura and Tracy.” Jon smiled, “Janet has indicated that she may wish to remain cocked for some time, just to explore the possibilities.”

“Somehow that doesn’t surprise me a bit.” Something about his beautiful sister having a big Breeder cock where her clit should be was alternately a turn off and a turn on as he tried to picture fucking his sister while she in turn fucked another woman. Elizabeth moaned in pleasure while his cock twitched and he shot a load of pre-cum into her mouth at the thought.

“And I have more good news.” Jon added as he slowly slid his long hard cock in and out of Hope, “Apparently Tracy is pregnant.”

“Pregnant?” Rick sat up with surprise. He’d impregnated hundreds of women since becoming a Breeder, but never one in his own close family circle. “And you’re sure it’s mine?” He realized what a silly question he’d just asked. Once a woman was in contact with a Breeder, only a Breeder could impregnate her. But he was usually so careful. It was up to the Breeder whether he wanted to impregnate his partner. But then Rick thought back to before he left on his hiking trip. He and Tracy had enjoyed a particularly intimate lovemaking session one evening after dinner and drinks, perhaps he had slipped and allowed her to actually breed, perhaps he really wanted her to.

“We are sure.” Jon answered confidently, “Now if you will excuse me I believe I am about to ejaculate. I do so hate sloppy seconds,” Rick smiled at the way Jon enunciated ‘sloppy seconds’ so precisely, “but Hope is truly a treasure.”

Rick watched momentarily as Hope cried out in ecstasy while Jon’s long thick member pumped his alien cum deep inside her knowing that he had already planted his seed in her beautiful body. Despite his experience and control, Rick was unable to control his own orgasm as she filled Elizabeth’s mouth with his own cum. He went back to sleep moments afterwards to the gently wet sounds of her licking his cock clean.

Epilogue:

Rick happily sat watching the morning network talk show while a nubile young black woman squirmed, her pussy providing a bright pink shock against her ebony skin while she slid up and down on his hard erection, lost in her own orgasmic world. The large high definition screen showed the popular morning show ‘The Look’. On the screen one of the hostesses, a recent addition transplanted from one of the all news headline services, was gratefully sucking on the large Breeder style erection of the latest Hollywood leading man while her co-hosts commented on his latest feature. Things had really changed in the last thirty years.

Within five years of the start of the Breeder program the birthrate around the world had dropped, crashed would be a better word, as a result of the small number of Breeder males compared to the overall population. As the Breeder program took hold, hospitals reported a huge disparity in male to female births. Traditionally the birth rate was split about in half with a slight nod to male children. Now the birthrate was closer to forty females to every male. This was all part of the genetic engineering of the Breeder program since one male could impregnate many females. Another anomaly was being talked about more quietly, the size of the sexual organs of these new more rare male babies.

The government finally made the Breeder program public in a way. It blamed the decline in male sexual performance and potency on global warming and an ensuing virus hat robbed most men the ability to breed. They slowly ‘discovered’ that a few men were genetically predisposed to ward off the virus and were still able to impregnate a female. These few men became extremely popular. Women would move into an apartment building just because a sexually able male lived in it. The entire fabric of societies around the globe altered to fit this new paradigm.

As these new males matured it became more and more common for young teen males to become sexually active, with incredibly willing women two and three times their age, soon after they hit puberty. It was as if there was something about these teens that drove women wild. It grew exceedingly difficult in some schools as these young men often had their teachers begging for their cocks.

With so few men around and women running so much of the planet now things were indeed different. Worldwide the levels of violence and crime plummeted. Universal healthcare was now available in every country and, although most countries maintained their sovereign borders, there was almost universal cooperation and support. Hunger, war, preventable disease, and pollution were all becoming unpleasant memories as the planet entered a new age of peace, cooperation, and open sex. Much of this was a result of the Breeder gene splicing into the human one, but much of it was directly due to the social changes forced by so few males in the society.

The biggest visible changes came in every day life. Other than the obvious fact that women now greatly outnumbered men in virtually every situation, there were other huge social changes. It was no longer uncommon for women to enjoy lesbian sexual encounters. In fact, given the relative unavailability of sexually able males, it was the new norm. These couplings and relationships got women through the times when there was no male around to provide sexual intercourse. In fact marriage, as it was known for much of modern history, became a sort of open polygamy.

Movies and television, against most early expectations, didn’t become a vast wasteland of cooking shows and soap operas. They did become much more sexual though. Women everywhere wanted to see real sex, actual intercourse, always featuring a leading man with a huge hard cock. It was not uncommon to see a female host go down on the latest male celebrity so that she could show off his huge erection on morning television, or even for her to breed with him right there in front of the cameras.

The Breeder program was a huge success. He smiled as he filled the young teenager from across the street with his cum, her beautifully developed body shaking as she came, knowing that he would be enjoying this experienced played out time and time again until the day he died.