The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bubbles

mc

Synopsis: An imagery based induction.

Just imagine your thoughts are bubbles. Colorful especially when the light hits them in just the right spot. It’s like kaleidoscopes of your favorite colors. You just can’t take your eyes off of it for that brief moment.. Every thought distinctive to look at and get lost in when the light makes it all those beautiful colors…...

Light as they float through the air despite the lack of breeze but you don’t pay it no mind… After all it’s so much easier to just watch all the pretty bubbles around you instead of worrying about other things…...

And numerous. You wonder for a second how so many of them can fit here yet the place wasn’t crowded at all. But that thought also quickly passes as you try, then easily lose count of exactly how many bubbles there are. It’s like no matter how many of them appear, there’s room for more to fit in. No matter the amount, the colors never become overwhelming, remaining absolutely perfect. Not that you mind in any way… It just gives you more pretty bubbles to stare at and lose all sense of time in. Everything you deemed unimportant seems to pale in comparison to this beautiful scene before you. Every shimmer of color causing every dull thought to be overshadowed by the brilliantly colored bubbles in front of you. Unable to tear your glance away since not matter where you look it’s the same wonderful scene before you. Not that that even crosses your mind…..

You then noticed that in the number of thought bubbles there are a few oddly off colored ones. They are clearly less colorful than the other ones. More comparable to a gloomy rainy day in feel and appearance. However, not really concerned about them you return your focus for the moment to the kaleidoscope of beautiful colors surrounding you. As you sit and relax in the wide open space of bubbles… Letting things like time become momentarily unimportant…. Just allowing your mind to drift along peacefully…. Completely content to sit here and stare at all the bubbles not focused on a single one but noticing all of those in your line of sight.

Suddenly it occurs to you hazily….. what if I popped one? Not that you want to but with so many you wouldn’t miss one. Plus the cloudy looking ones are messing with the captivating ones all around them. The curiosity of what would happen slowly but surely becomes all important to you. Without even realizing it you find yourself getting up with least amount of effort and walking along slowly but surely towards the nearest cloudy bubble you happen upon.

You hold out your hand as you watch it descend from wherever they are coming from and it falls directly in your hand as if you had planned it. Not that you could even bother to do that…... with you continuing to feel so relaxed and calm surrounded by all these bubbles. You bring your hand gently holding that bubble closer. You look at it for a moment vaguely wondering in the back of your mind why it’s so different….... It feels slightly cold and looks as grey and dreary…. Like a rainy day that has ruined all your plans…. Wanting to get rid of the feeling that is intruding on your relaxing mind, you reflexively pop it.

The wave of relaxation that hits you as a result causes you to release the breath you didn’t realize you were holding…. That sigh causes you to become even calmer and more relaxed than before overshadowing the soft pop caused by you popping that bubble. FInding your hand drifting back down to your side no longer holding the bubble…. You look ahead after a moment and happen to see another grey bubble about to fall. Knowing there is no need to hurry, since you will catch it, you walk at a leisurely pace towards that direction. Not really feeling like you are walking at all but gliding along with minimal effort… Like you are sleepwalking in the midst of a colorful interesting dream but not exactly….

Walking along in this peaceful mental fog you do not realize that you are where the bubble is until it is right in your line of sight. Unnoticing of the fact you have held out your hand yet again to catch it. You immediately feel the change in temperature as it makes contact with your hand. This time you instead of studying it you pop it. Your hands nearly drop back at your sides as the fog of relaxation grows even thicker in your mind. You barely notice that an unnecessary movement seems difficulty and sluggish at best. Remaining still, calm and blank unless otherwise needed is becoming more and more appealing to you…..

You feel yourself sink to a more relaxed sitting position because you can stand anytime you want or need to….. And you neither want nor need to right now, do you?

Of course not.

So just mindlessly sit and relax…..with not a thought in your mind other than hoping to pop another cloudy bubble so you can be even more calm, relaxed and blank. You smile lazily at the thought of that. Your mind drifts serenely in the blanketing blankness in your mind…. However long you spend sitting there before you see then next grey bubble you neither know nor care.... The only thing you notice is how slow your breathing has gotten because you are so relaxed. Something that had completely escaped your notice because you only were focused on popping the cloudy bubbles.

Every breath seems to blend seamlessly into to the next time….Not sure of when the last exhale ended and the next inhale began… Just breathing in and exhaling at your own pace…. Embracing the still, serene calm of being blank….mindlessly focused on your breathing in this moment and nothing else, unless you absolutely have to be….. Every muscle in your body feeling completely relaxed yet able to remain perfectly seated… Just sitting, just breathing with not a care for now..

Completely caught up in this internal revery you barely notice the next bubble descending right into your lap. Thus allowing you to sit there and continue to relax… You follow it’s descent to your lap waiting for it to make contact… Well aware of what will happen when it does…. and practically longing for it happen…. Watching it get closer and closer to point it becomes the center of your world for the moment…You are unsure of when it happened but it does not matter… You just want to sink even deeper than you are now, meaning that bubble needs to pop.

It floats even further down, closer to your lap and you watch the bubble and wait knowing it will get there… Just before it reaches your lap you slowly reach out to pop it…. and before you touch it, it makes contact with your lap and pop!

….. You have no clue whether you heard it or saw it pop first. All you know it when it happened you went even deeper than before. This bubble popping much easier than the previous two. Although it’s becoming more difficult for you keep count. Not that it matters…. The fog of calm relaxation completely taking over your mind.. Any muscle not relaxed before is completely loose and limp now. Moving is not even a possibility in your mind now. Thinking no longer a necessity either isn’t it?

That’s right. Completely relaxed and mindless now.

So empty.

So blank.

So completely relaxed.

Just sitting there without a thought or care in the world. Every sound you hear taking you even deeper. But still keeping your eyes open to follow along with my words and watch the pretty bubbles glisten and shine every color imaginable. Unable to tell when they change from one color to the next, to the next, to the next with no particular order.... Your eyes unable to keep focused on them, you are too relaxed mentally and physically to put in the effort…. yet you are incapable of looking away either. Blankly looking ahead seeing while not seeing at all simultaneously.. Completely calmed by the soothing colors. Wondering if another cloudy bubble is going to appear and deepen you even more if possible. You certainly want to find out and probably would say as much if you could…... But you’re so deep anything above a whisper is beyond you right now…

Are you sure you want to sink any further? You can remain how you are right now blank, serene comfortable…. So completely at ease…. Although the thought of being even deeper is too alluring for you to pass up… The thought of doing anything other than sinking and watching the colors change is incomprehensible to you now. I imagine you are agreeing even though having any complex thoughts further than yes and no ceased occurring quite a while ago.

If you do, watch as one last cloudy bubble appears which you barely even acknowledge. Anything other than staring ahead has become too cumbersome, which is just fine…. This one looks like the weakest of all… might not even make it to you before it pops… . You sit there oblivious of everything now…

Completely empty...

like the perfect toy for someone to play with.

Waiting for the last cloudy bubble to pop....

Not sure it won’t pop on by itself…

As it lazily descends, unconcerned with your wait. While you wait on the brink of a blissfully deep trance....

Finally you hear a soft but distinctive pop sound just as it reaches your line of sight. At this you completely surrender drift as deeply as you can go. Unaware of how long you had to wait, how long you have been sitting here or anything else than plunging in the perfect depths of this trance as you sit completely calm, blank, and mindless like a mannequin. Complete with unseeing eyes and unchanging expression.

Letting yourself just sit and float in this lovely valley of bubbles…

No thoughts, worries or cares….

Just you and the pretty colors…..

Soothing you into this dreamy, floating blissful trance for as long as you want….

Completely unthinking, effortlessly following along

Knowing you’ll wake up eventually but not for the moment….

Read this next section when you’re ready to wake up

Now that you’re ready to wake up feel yourself beginning to come back from the imagery created in your mind. Feeling yourself no longer thinking of popping any more grey bubbles. Letting the pretty relaxing scene of the bubbles and their pretty colors fade from your mind at the count of 4..

1

Letting the room full of bubbles no longer be the focus of your thoughts.

2

Becoming more aware of your surroundings. No longer in a deep trance. Moving around more allowing yourself to stretch if you feel the need to.

3

Feeling more awake, alert and aware of the room around you. Allowing the room around you to become more and more apparent to you

4

Wide awake, feeling good and wonderful