The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Build a Better Lifeguard

My shoulders got a little burned yesterday… what a drag.

The bike ride to the park district pool never does wakes me up, but today it’s even worse (I didn’t get any f****ng sleep). My warm covers are honestly still calling me while I shoot down the last stretch of road before the pool parking lot. I’m pretty late—what can I say? The manager has to go easy the day after my 18th, so I slept the extra ten minutes. After locking my bike to the posts, I’m jogging in to change into my guard suit. The other guards are already on the way to their chairs. My combination lock took two tries to open, and I almost forgot to coat my shoulders with suntan lotion, but I’m proud to say it only took me three minutes to shimmy into my suit, grab my shirt and sunglasses and belt, and get to my chair.

I climbed into my chair with five minutes to spare before the doors open, and there would probably be another five minutes between that and when the first kid charged in. My friend Jamie sat in the chair across from me, and she was clearly having a pretty hard time coming to terms with the workday. Jamie was with us at the beach yesterday, and then she played cards with us for hours. She was one of the last people to leave last night.

The day wasn’t that bad. Sure I spent alot of time by the diving boards getting splashed by all the most obnoxious kids, but I got my water bottle filled constantly by all of the male guards. Danny even pulled weeds on his real break so I wouldn’t have to on my fake break (the pool gives us two fifteen minute breaks, but they actually make us work on one—unless you’re me). The day just cruised by until my shift ended at 3pm. Just while I was walking to my lockers to change back into street clothes, Damian (our stud college student head guard) called out to me. I jogged up to the office with a little extra bounce.

“Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you’re working the double today. You signed up last week.” He said pointing to the plastic calendar. (dammit)

“Come on. Can you ask Jamie? It was my 18th yesterday”, I said passing him a coy smirk.

“Nope. You’re up on slides, and you’re slowing down the rotation.”, he said.

Damian was never that nice to me, next to the other male guards at least. I worked the rest of the day in my usual lazy pace (I love this job). At sundown I barely scrubbed with my broom while the other girls worked the locker room floor. They’d never say anything—they all want to be the hot girl’s friend. After the locker rooms I went to my usual spot to watch the other guards work. While he moved the concession table back and forth so Mark could scrub underneath, he eyed me. I gave him a little wave.

While the other guards filed into the lockers, I approached Damian to ask for Saturday off. I really wanted to go to Jamie’s lakehouse.

“You took the last two Saturdays off. People need to fill in for you, you realize. Do you have someone to work your double?”, he answered looking down at me.

“Anyone will do it for me. Just give me a second.” I turned to leave.

“Wait” he said, grabbing my arm. “I want to talk to you. You haven’t been putting in as much effort as the other guards.”

“Yeah well, they work harder to pick up the slack. I do some work. I was here thirteen hours, after all. Anyway, you don’t know how hard it is to be me. It takes alot of effort to maintain all of this. I earn a helping hand”, I said jokingly while I gestured at myself.

“That’s a terrible attitude. We don’t like our guards behaving that way, Melissa.” He sighed and looked at me despondently. “If you don’t do some work while you’re here, we won’t keep you on. You’re on your phone the whole time you’re in the chair. We’ll end up failing an audit.” He stopped his speech, which was pretty annoying tbh, and thought for a second.

“We should sit down”, he said. I sat down in one of the office chairs and he sat facing me.

“Did you have a good time yesterday?” He asked pretty plainly.

“Yup”

“Did you have alot of friends over?” He followed.

“I have alot of friends. I only invited… I guess you could say there were alot”, I answered.

“And did you get any nice gifts?” He continued.

“Uh, yeah…” I said. This was starting to get a little annoying.

“Are you getting fed up with me?”, he said.

“Mhmm”, I replied.

“Relax and this will go easier. I’m trying to help, okay?”, he said with an empathetic look.

“I’m sorry. Sure, I’ll be cool.” Seemed like a fine olive branch.

“Calmed down?” He said.

“Yeah, I’m cooler” I replied, then fidgeted to get into a more comfortable position.

“More comfortable?” He followed when I was done.

“Better”

“You could be a better guard. You could help out when we cleaned up, right?”

“Yes” I said, feeling a little more accommodating. I looking down, then at the clock. There was nothing else to look at, and it was awkward looking at him when he looked straight at me. He was hot, and this was a little humiliating.

“It’s much easier for us to agree when you’re calm. It’s already helped so much. Wouldn’t you agree?”

“Yes,” I replied, feeling a ashamed of being prissy with him earlier.

“If you relax a little more, you’ll feel better while we go over your performance. By the time we’re done, it’ll be a load off. I want to talk about today. Are you good with that?” He voiced gently.

“Yeah, good” I said, honestly feeling pretty diplomatic now. I just talked my way back from being fired. I looked away from the clock and into his eyes for a second, then adjusted to an even more comfortable position. I slid down the chair just a little and looked at my hands folded on my legs. They were still really smooth from shaving before the party yesterday.

“You look comfortable. Are you comfortable?” he continued.

“Super comfortable” I kind of breathed out

“When other guards filled your bottle all day, more than for your peers, that felt a little cheap right?” He said.

“Mhmm”

“Same thing with the weeds, I’m sure, but it must have felt kind of good right? You probably feel kind of confident after those guys bend over backwards for you all day” He said.

“Yeah it’s nice” I was super bored—like reading a history chapter. Not really paying attention, but he was right. It was a little arousing when those guys went out of their way to treat me well.

“I’ll bet it’s even arousing, thinking half the reason you’re getting off is because Damian thinks you’re cute.”

“Yeah” I said and rubbed my thighs together a bit. I really did like it.

“Can you just sit there for a second” he said.

“For sure” and he moved around behind me.

“Everyone loves backrubs, right?” He said from right behind me.

“Mhmm” I said, half asleep, but a little horny.

“You’ll love this.” He put his hands on my shoulders and they felt heavenly. He started rubbing into my muscles with his thumbs, moving along my shoulders towards my neck, and sometimes from my shoulder-blades up towards my neck. “I’m sure you’re already loving this. It’s the most relaxing thing you’ve done lately, with just a little sensuality. It hits the spot better than your party, doesn’t it?”

“Yeah it feels really good”, I answered. Something about that amazing massage. TBH it’s pretty hot that Damian’s rubbing my shoulders alone at the pool. It’s like a dream.

“Close your eyes and just enjoy it, then. It would be hot if we went to the locker room and sat on the bench.” He said and paused.

“Sounds great I followed after a second.”

“Open your eyes just a little”, he said as he guided me. “When we get somewhere really secluded we can consider our talk about… just being better, and if you feel aroused, you know it’ll get stronger when we get there. You know how to get there, right?” He said in a stream.

“Yeah, I know how to get there” I sighed out and walked ahead of him to the men’s locker room bench. This really was like a fantasy. I’m sure by now there was a wet spot on my suit between my legs. When I sat down on the bench, it was like I went into a furnace, and I squirmed a little.

He walked in to see me squirming. “A little hot?” He said and quickly followed, cutting off my ‘yes’. “I mean sexually, of course, and you’ll love letting me know. Arousal is made to be communicated. Everyone feels a million times better, and hotter, when they tell the person they’re thinking about that they can’t stop thinking about touching them. It’s like right out of a textbook, right?”

“For sure. It’s like that.” I said, adjusting to push my tank top between my legs. “I was actually just thinking about touching you, and you touching me.” And when I said that, the dream got so much better. I just asked Damian to touch me, it was perfect and I was practically dripping.

He stepped up and sat down behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders and turned me away from him, one leg on each side of the bench. “Once we work out some of your arousal, we’ll be able to continue uninterrupted. That way we can get to a good conclusion, but I’m sure you have some sneaky reasons to want me to help you too.”

I shrugged. “You could definitely say that… yes”

He reached around me and put his left hand on my left breast over the shirt, lightly cupping my breast and squeezing gently and repeatedly, while he slid his right hand from my right hip bone over my leg and under my shirt, then up to my stomache and down slowly towards my pubic bone. “Just focus on the feelings, and you’ll orgasm perfectly in no time, right when I want you to. Do you want that?”

“Oh yeah” I said, and lifted my bottom to try to rub against his hand.

“Can you stop moving for me?”

“Um… yes.” Just saying yes made me flush with heat, and I quivered a little. The only thing in the world was his hand moving down towards my clit, but then away to my right leg. Then he switched to my right breast with his left hand. He brought his right hand up my right leg and over my stomache, and down my left leg, then down over my inner thigh and between my legs to rub gently, but strongly, once over my outer labia. It was heaven.

“This all happened because you did as you were told”, he said and moved his hand up along my slit “and you’re loving it. You love to do what you’re told, right?” he said as he passed back down along my slit, pressing his middle finger more firmly between my labia.

“Yes” I moaned out, barely registering what we were talking about over the heat of the situation. He switched his left hand back to my left breast, pinched my nipple, and then started to work my breast more firmly. He pressed hard between my legs, still over the suit, and slid up. He made two deliberate passes over my clit and then slid back down.

“You’re going to orgasm when I tell you to, right? Just thinking about orgasming when I tell you to pushes you closer. Don’t answer yet. Just think about orgasming when I tell you to.” He rubbed downwards and then back up, then started making circles on my labia.

“Right?” he said

Totally forgot what he said honestly… “Oh yeah, anything”

“Anything, well then…” he said and he switched his left hand to my right breast and moved his right hand into my suit, rubbing down with his thumb over my clit “You want to be my slave, and you want me to keep working on you. You want to be a better guard, right?” as he pushed into me with his middle finger.

“Mhmm” something about being a better guard and his thumb on my clit. I was honestly as tight as a drumb already, and he started pumping his fingers in and out of me. Maybe he was saying something but I couldn’t tell. Then he whispered something in my ear and I came hard.

I just got kind of dizzy, and even hotter. He slipped a second finger in as he switched left to right on my breasts I was floating. He was perfect, and he whispered in the other ear the whole time.

Then he made the same sound and I came again. This time my thighs squeezed the bench a little. He didn’t stop pumping away, and he added a third finger. “Relax. Don’t move.” I could barely make out, and I answered “oh yeah master” and my legs turned to rubber. Totally dead. He squeezed my right breast hard and whispered in my right ear. I came again.

“Close your eyes” he said, and I did. His perfect voice sang into my left ear. Just hearing him was better than any massage. Every syllable was heat through my whole body, and relaxed me twice as much as the perfect back-rub. Then I came again.

“Wake up for me, but do it gently, and just lean back” he said.

Suddenly I took this super sharp breath in and arched my back, looking around. The air was cool. Really cool. So much cooler than I felt. I leaned back right away against Damian’s chest. His fingers were in my vagina and totally still. His hand was strongly and possessively wrapped around my left breast. “Oh… what happened?” I said, honestly unable to remember.

“Can you remember?” he asked

I… and there was this huge rubber band feeling in my head as I tried to say no, then nothing, then I got out “I’m trying, but I forgot” and had a small orgasm. I moaned a little, meekly.

“Take a deep breath in,” he said. I inhaled, and for a second felt extremely anxious, full of energy, like I almost wanted to pull away from Damian? “And ‘Get wrapped up in me’”, and I was gone.

Right away I was six feet under, totally rubber and when the heat hit me I moaned just from feeling his hands on me and in me, remembering what my purpose was. He continued, whispering in one ear until I orgasmed, and then another. After awhile he took his hands away and fixed my suit, then laid me back and kept whispering in my ear. I orgasmed without his hands, and stronger every time.

I felt like I was in an oven. Unbelievably hot, and desperate for more.

He said something and I sucked in air and moved to stand up, which was clumsy because my legs were spread around the bench. Half way to my feet he said something else about rapping and I fell back. I could feel him catch my head and lay me down, and I was back swimming in pleasure.

I didn’t even see the lights through my eyelids. I was just floating along and from time to time my whole world exploded with pleasure, and I felt better than I’d ever felt before.

I woke up in my bed and biked to the pool, fast and on time. I attended the guard meeting, rotated well, pulled weeds, and scrubbed hard in the locker room. Damian wasn’t working today, so I stopped at his house on the way back home. I knocked on his door, and he pulled me inside. He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. He said something I couldn’t understand well, and then I was back on my bike, with my clit buzzing a little, riding home. I felt really satisfied with how I did today, and like something that was present all day, and a little separate from me, was better integrated.

I masturbated in the shower and came four times, then fell asleep thinking of Damian rubbing my shoulders.