The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bungalow Babes

mc, mf, ff, md, gr

Synopsis: A man with mind control powers shows up at a bungalow where a photo shoot is taking place.

To start with, I am not telling anyone anything. I am writing this down, and if someone finds it, that’s on them, and not me. What I’m about to write down is the one hundred percent truth. I have left out names and specific locations because of what happened. What happened is unbelievable, but it is all true what happened to these three bungalow babes.

I always think about the women as Bungalow Babes, so there’s BB1, BB2, and BB3. Every one of them gorgeous young models. The funny thing is they were all blond. BB1 was tallest of the three, with a long neck, and smallish breasts. BB2 was the shortest, but with much larger breasts, and a very tight body. BB3 was a fitness model with moderate breasts, and abs that stood out even when not flexing. I was the photographer.

I’m as straight as they come, and these women were dead sexy, and we were in a rented bungalow for a few days. They wanted to make a portfolio of pictures for their future modeling careers. I was not going to tell these blond babes that as sexy as they were, modeling for a career was unlikely. I just let them come out of the bungalow dressed in bikinis and I would take pictures of them in the sand and the surf of Florida. Honestly, only BB3 actually had a shot at being a model for a full-time job. I’m a photographer for many models, and I know what to look for. This also wasn’t my first, I’ll-be-a-sexy-model-so-take-lots-of-pictures-of-me, job. It also wasn’t my first time at that specific rented bungalow to take pictures of sexy women.

This, however, was the first time someone showed up with magical mind control powers.

Okay I can’t say they were magical, but unbelievable mind control powers just sounds like I’m weak minded, and that’s not the case. The blond women might have been weak minded, but to the extent we were all controlled is not likely. I say we were all controlled because of what happened.

I had just wrapped up some sun set pictures of the women, in their skimpy bikinis, and they were heading into the bungalow to change. I, being the gentleman I am, would stay outside until they were done. We were going to do some evening gown shots under some street lights, but we never got to that. I was next to the handful of wooden steps up to the bungalow when some guy showed up and started going up the steps like he owned the place.

I looked up from my camera to the guy and said, “Hey, you can’t go in there.”

He laughed at me. What I said to him was humorous enough for him to turn and laugh at me. I found out why. “That’s what you think,” the guy said after his short laugh. “Oh, you’re a photographer, come join us, this should be documented.”

My legs were moving. I was going to join this man. There wasn’t even a question in my mind of how odd it was, who he was, why he was going into the bungalow. I would join him, yes, of course. Normal, all perfectly normal, to walk in on three women changing clothes with this stranger.

The mind controlling stranger took on the name MC, in my mind. I’d have put him barely out of high school he was so young. If he was shaving on a daily basis I would have been surprised. He had blond hair, blue eyes, and a face that would have been perfect for modeling. He had all his teeth, straight, and not stained. For some reason that surprised me. He had the attractive body type of a cross country runner, and stood at probably six feet tall. He had on a tee-shirt promoting a football team, and simple blue cotton shorts, while wearing leather sandals. An odd young man with even odder abilities.

I heard BB2 say, “Hello, we’re changing.”

“Good timing on my part then,” MC said. I had just stepped inside to see MC go to the bedroom door where the women were. He was looking into the room with its two sets of bunk beds. I had just closed the front door and joined the stranger when MC said, “Everyone stand at attention.

I stood at attention. I didn’t think about it. As soon as the sounds he spoke became words in my head I was standing at attention. I was looking at the bungalow babes, and they too were standing at attention. There was an almost bored expression in their eyes as they stood with their chest out, hands at their sides, and feet together. BB3 was almost finished getting her black dress on. BB1 and BB2 only had their panties on, but the rest of their clothes were set out for them to change. BB1 and BB2 both had their breasts bare for MC to admire.

“I’m not sure I need you just yet,” MC said to me. “Go stand in the corner and wait for me to have you start taking pictures.”

I did. I moved to the corner of the bungalow’s bunk bedroom, and stood there. I wasn’t at attention, but it felt like I should have been, but that passed when I remembered MC told me to stand, so that’s what I did. I wasn’t thinking about anything, really, but waiting. I watched MC run his hands over the women’s bodies as they stood stiff as trees. He pulled and pinched the nipples of BB1, on her otherwise mostly flat chest. When he got to BB2, he smashed her breasts together, playing with them like a child with water balloons. With BB3 he slipped off her dress and whistled at her abs.

“Nice,” MC said about BB3’s body. “Damn you’re sexy, except for your breasts. You two sluts, you can take a page from this bitch’s book. Exercise. I want all three of you to exercise for six hours a day, six days a week, building muscle and dropping fat. You’ll all get breast implants that look like basketballs are on your chest. You’ll dress like the sluts you are in clothes that let everyone know what you would look like naked. In your mind you will do these things because you want to.”

I watched MC smack BB3’s ass. With the women frozen at attention he stripped off what little clothes they had. Bare naked the women’s eyes seemed to take on a touch of fear. Clearly this mind controller wanted them for one thing.

MC cleared his throat, “Ladies, you all want to desperately fuck me, and be fucked by me, and fuck each other. Yes, you’re all now full fledge bi-sexual sluts.”

I watched the bungalow babes as their eyes went from fear to longing lust that was more intense than anything I’d ever seen. There was a begging and pleading for the strange man. There was a hunger and need there too. One by one the women seemed to break-out into a sweat. I saw a trickle of fluid run down the legs of BB2.

“You ladies are horny, insanely horny, hornier than you’ve ever thought possible, a thousand times hornier than you thought possible,” MC said taunting them. BB1 and BB3 were shaking with desire at this. BB3 had juices dripping from her pussy, bypassing her legs, and landing right on the floor. “You ladies are so horny you’ll fuck, and fuck, and fuck me, and fuck each other, and fuck in ways you’d never dreamed of until I tell you to stop. You’ll have a near constant stream of orgasms, but you’ll be desperate for more wild hot unbridled sex.”

MC stepped back from the women. They were all, now, shaking with lust and desire. MC pulled his football shirt off, and dropped his shorts. He wasn’t wearing underwear. I couldn’t see his member, but the bungalow babes could. Their eyes were riveted on his swinging cock.

“Yes Ladies, you want my cock, more than life itself,” MC said in a creepy voice. “It will be a hundred times better than any sex you’ve ever had when I’m sticking it to you. Every orgasm you have will be better than the last when I’m inside of you.”

The women were sweating. I don’t know why that fact just is stuck in my mind, but they were all sweating buckets. Their pussies were wet and ready. You could tell how ready just by looking how the pink slits glistened in the light from the overhead fan. The three women were shaking with lust and desire that was almost painful to watch. MC left them like this as he walked around the bungalow. It was a short walk. The kitchen and living room were in the middle. One bedroom, where we were, had the two sets of bunk beds. There was the master bedroom with the king size bed. It connected to the only bathroom, which had a door that led to the kitchen area so people could come into the bathroom some other way than the master bedroom.

“Alright sluts, get your asses onto the big bed so I can fuck you until I’m satisfied,” MC said giving BB3 a sharp smack on her ass as she passed. He looked at me and with a sly grin said, “You should come too, so you can start recording how I fuck these bitches.”

I was behind MC as he went into the bedroom. The women had pulled off the comforter and had just turned back the sheets when MC came in. “You two,” MC said to BB1 and BB3, “sixty-nine each other and really go at it like out-of-control machines.”

I started taking pictures. He said to record how he fucked the bungalow babes, but if he was fucking with their minds, that was fucking, or that’s how I justified the two blond women hopping into position with BB3 on the bottom. The two women started licking each other’s pussies with an animalistic energy that bordered on violent. Their pussies were already wet and primed, and it didn’t come as a surprise that BB1 had an orgasm right away.

“You,” MC said to BB2, “on your back with your legs spread.” I took pictures as she parted her legs and her shaved pussy was open to the strange mind controller.

“What do you want, slut,” MC asked BB2 as he gently stroked her soaked pussy with the head of his cock.

“I want you to fuck me,” BB2 moaned.

“Why?” MC asked as if it were an innocent question.

“I need it,” BB2 moaned with desire. “More than anything I need your dick deep within me to make me complete. I’m not a whole person without your penis inside of my vagina.”

“This isn’t a penis,” MC said lifting his dick for BB2 to see. “This is a cock. You’ll always think of men’s junk as cock from now on. Mine is the most wonderful cock ever in existence, and you should feel sexual bliss just at its touch.”

BB3 had a loud squeal of an orgasm under BB1.

BB2 was shaking as MC stroked her flowing pussy with the head of his cock. It looked like she was already having an orgasm at how much her sweaty body was shaking. Her eyes were wide as her body and mind fought nature with the arousal bombarding it. MC laughed, and then slammed into her. There was no build up, or stroking, but just a smash into her body and he was balls deep into her vagina. BB2’s body flexed, as her eyes went wider, and then she let out a squeal as her legs and large breasts shook for a second.

“That’s it?” MC said to BB2 as she tried to catch her breath. “Tell me the truth, was that a typical orgasm for you?”

BB2 worked up enough saliva in her mouth to say, “No, that was much better.”

“Bull shit,” MC said. “Orgasm!”

I was taking pictures of his crotch with his dick disappearing into BB2’s vagina when he said this. He didn’t tell anyone in particular to orgasm, so we all obeyed. I heard the women moan all around me as I myself let loose of the sexual control I’d been exerting. The warm stickiness filled my groin as the wetness was more than obvious on the outside. My hard cock kept surging repeatedly for a lot longer than I had expected, making everything in that area tropical and sticky. I was still taking pictures as I felt the wetness trickle out of my boxers and down the hairs of my legs.

“That was pitiful,” MC said as he started stroking BB2’s insides with his cock. “Ladies from now on your orgasms are going to be wild events you’ll have incredibly easily. Your orgasms will last for nearly two minutes. You’ll lose control of your arms and legs as they are overwhelmed by the massive orgasms you’ll have from now on. Your slutty eyes will roll back in your head and stay there for the entire orgasm. Your pussy will squirt more than you thought possible. Your orgasms will be so intense and powerful you’ll nearly black-out and if you have two orgasms in ten minutes, you will black-out from the pleasure. Now, you fucking bitches, cum for me.”

I was exempt from this, and am glad. It looked downright painful. All of the women screamed in pleasure. I mean let out a full chested and throat clearing scream that probably hurt their vocal cords. I heard their pussies squirt out so much fluid that the idea of dehydration popped into my mind. Legs were flopping, abdomens were quivering, arms were crashing, eyes were white, and the women seemed to be fighting the internal reaction.

“That’s more like it,” MC said as he jabbed BB2’s vagina a few more times with his dick. He rubbed her mound with his hand, faster than I thought possible, and even as BB2 still hadn’t gotten her sight back she had another orgasm. This one didn’t take long for her to drop like a boneless bag of rice. MC pulled out of BB2’s limp body with a wet pop, as he walked around to the two conscious women. I was taking pictures the whole time.

MC grabbed BB1’s head and pulled it up to look into her eyes. “You, get up to the head of the bed with your legs spread,” MC ordered. He then turned to BB3 as she was just getting her senses back from the orgasm. “You,” MC said to BB3, “get on all fours, eat your friend out while I fuck you from behind.”

The women obeyed. I was sure I was running out of space on my camera as I took shot after shot of the sexual act. Again, I don’t know why, I seemed focused on the sweating. BB1’s body was dripping with sweat. BB3’s body had a pool of sweat forming at the small of her back as she was drilled by MC’s dick. BB1 moaned as BB3 started really licking. BB3 was moaning as her fitness level body was being pounded away on.

BB1’s moans got louder and faster. “Oh, no you don’t,” MC said to BB1. “You are not to orgasm until I say so. I don’t want you passing out before I get to fuck you.” He said this as he was shoving his cock into BB3’s dripping wet pussy. The camera captured the moments as BB1’s pussy was being licked by BB3’s talented tongue.

MC gave BB3 a sharp smack to the ass. This sent the blond fitness woman over the edge. She fell, face first, onto the bed as her body shook, and shook, and shook some more. Pussy juices sprayed for a very long time as her body went from shaking, to spraying, to shaking, and back to spraying for the two minutes. Then BB3 dropped unconscious.

I caught images of MC pulling out of BB3, her pussy still flexing as if a cock should still have been there. MC pushed the unconscious BB3 onto the still unconscious BB2, and pulled the long legs of BB1 down so he could screw her pussy.

“What do you want?” MC asked taunting the shaking woman.

BB1 said in a breathy begging that involved a single word, “You.”

He started brushing her drenched pussy with the head of his hard cock, “What would you do for me?”

“Anything,” BB1 said quickly and desperately.

“Would you kill someone for me?” MC asked testing.

“Yes, anyone,” BB1 said her body dripping sweat and her pussy flowing with juices.

“Would you kill yourself?” MC asked.

There was no pause as BB1 said, “Of course, if you asked me to.”

“Would you kill your mother?” MC taunted.

“If you asked me to,” BB1 said her pussy clearly on the verge of an orgasm she was fighting.

“You would bring your mother to me, and slit her throat,” MC asked pushing just a bit harder on the entranceway to her womanhood.

“If you wanted me to,” BB1 said her throat seeming to choke on this or maybe the arousal.

“Would you bring your mother to me, and fuck her,” MC asked showing a sadistic glee in his eyes.

“If you want me to,” BB1 was saying trying to push her body to have his cock enter her, but he always moved away at the last second.

“How about you bring your mother here, and she licks your pussy to a screaming orgasm, right on the beach?” MC asked seeming to enjoy his game.

“If,” grunt, “that’s,” grunt, “what,” moan, “you,” moan, “want,” BB1 was beyond ready to climax.

“Not really,” MC said and slid the head of his cock into BB1’s body. “I’m not really into incest, but I might have you bring me your sexy friends. Would you bring me your sexy friends, knowing that I will enslave their minds, fuck them nearly to death, and leave them horny bi-sexual sluts?”

“YES!” BB1 cried out as she fought with all her might to hold back her orgasm.

“Good answer, you may cum now,” MC said.

BB1’s face looked like she’d been gifted an act from God. Her body arched in a way that was unnatural. It resulted with her pussy thrust into the air supported by her head and toes. The spray of cum juice splattered the ceiling. BB1 did her impression of a fish on dry land touching an electric line. She was hopping her hips up and down. Her arms and legs were flopping like a rag doll in a dryer. Her eyes were nothing but white. Her hard nipples on nearly absent breasts pointed at the roof. Her shaking and quivering and pussy squirting and vagina grabbing and body quaking went on for much longer than two minutes. At the end however she dropped, awareness free, to the bed like the rest of the women.

MC still had his hard dick in his hand and was stroking the dripping wet penis. He looked at me. He looked me up and down. It was later I realized he was thinking of having me pleasure his cock. I’m not into men, but I also knew that didn’t matter to him. With a few words I would be into anything he wanted.

“No, you’re not my type, actually no man is my type,” MC said. “Ladies, wake up and get on your knees. I’m going to cum on you, and you’re going to love it.”

The women’s eyes popped open. They were moving slowly, sore or tired, I couldn’t tell. It wasn’t the speed that MC wanted. “Quickly, damn it,” MC ordered. “I can’t hold it back forever.”

The women moved quickly. Whatever pain or weariness had plagued them before was pushed to the side to obey. Three blond women were on their knees looking up at MC with lust and desire that seemed more focused. BB3 was the first one to put her hands behind her head and interlock her fingers. The other blond women followed her example. MC didn’t seem to care as he closed his eyes, stroked his cock, and let out his seed.

The women moaned with sexual ecstasy as the cum landed on them. Their hands started rubbing the stickiness all over their bodies. There was a lot of cum. This guy must have let out ten or twelve ropes of seed, and each one about the same enormous size. Forget the shot glass most men would struggle to fill, this guy let out a beer mug’s worth of cum. First BB2, then BB1, and then BB3 had massive orgasms from covering their bodies with MC’s cum. I caught great pictures of BB1’s white eyes, BB2’s shaking breasts, and BB3’s flexing abs. After flooding the floor with their juices, one by one, they all fell over unconscious.

“Fuck, that was fun,” MC said stretching his back. “Make sure you get a picture of the sluts on the floor like that.” I did as was ordered. MC had gone into the kitchen, naked, and was raiding the fridge.

I checked on the bungalow babes to make sure they were all still breathing, and they were. I then went to check on the stranger in the kitchen.

He was downing a beer from the refrigerator when I found him. He was still naked, and I wondered if I could kill him before he said anything, probably not.

“Those three aren’t the best looking in the area, are they,” MC asked me.

“Not really,” I answered wondering if I should just make a mad dash for the door and hopefully not be commanded to die.

“Tell me the truth, do you know where I can find sexier women?” MC asked.

The thought of lying didn’t even be considered as a possibility. I was to tell the truth, so I would. “I work for a modeling agency down town,” I quickly said. “They have hundreds of sexy women in their database.”

“Fantastic,” MC said then drained the beer. “I suppose it’s too late to go there now. Write down the address for me, and I’ll stop by tomorrow. Don’t let anybody know I’m coming.”

That command kept me from warning anyone that someone with mind controlling magical powers was on his way to fuck with their minds and bodies. I thought about this as I wrote down the address for MC.

“Sweet,” MC said looking at the paper. “I’ll check them out tomorrow. Oh, give me that pen,” MC commanded. I handed the pen I used and he wrote down an email address. He ripped off the address and handed it to me. “All those pictures you took, send them to this address. Keep the originals so if I lose my copies I can get more. Don’t show them to anyone, okay.”

I was wondering if the guy knew how many pictures I took, and how large the file was going to be. We’re talking over five hundred pictures of him with his dick in the bungalow babes, as well as them doing many lesbian acts. The guy didn’t know what he was asking for. I thought about this as he pulled on his tee-shirt and shorts.

“Sluts!” MC shouted. “Wake up and get your asses out here, now!”

There was a mad dash for the door. Three cum covered women were trying to make it through the bedroom doorway at the same time. Still, they all complied, making it into the living room.

“Attention!” MC barked and even I complied.

“That was fun ladies, but I’m not staying in a place that smells like sex,” MC said, and I couldn’t tell if he was joking. “Besides, I heard the Dolphins cheerleaders are having a late-night practice, so I’ll hook up with one, or six, of them. You three on the other hand are now slut slaves to this guy here.” MC was hooking his thumb at me.

I was not expecting that.

“Except for the commands I’ve already put in your heads,” MC said with a leer at the women, “you sluts will obey him completely, totally, without question in mind, body, and soul. His slightest whim will be your all-consuming desire. You’ll only be able to have sex with him, or each other. I’m going to leave, you will take showers, separately, ladies first, after your shower you will go to a bed, lay down, and fall asleep for the next six hours. Ladies, when you wake up you will forget about everything about this night from just before we met. You will not concern yourselves with the missing time. You will think your desire for bigger muscles, bigger breasts, small tight clothes, and minimal body fat are your own ideas.” MC stepped back and looked at the blond bungalow babes. “You, go take your shower first,” MC said pointing at BB2. “Then you,” MC said pointing at BB3.

As the blond woman walked with bare breasts swinging MC came up to me. “You, my dear camera man, will tell no one about this night,” MC said. “Now, if you choose to use your control over these women, or not, I leave up to you. Just know, you’re unable to have sex with any women but these three, for the rest of your life. They won’t know you have control over them, until you use that control.”

MC left.

I still stood at attention until I saw the long legs of BB1, dripping water, walk past me. I hadn’t forgotten about the commands I was given. I couldn’t. They were burned into my mind. If I forgot about them, then my subconscious mind would send out a warning something was off, and my conscious mind would remember. I was trapped in a feedback loop. I couldn’t have sex with anyone other than them. That was going to piss off my girlfriend. Three young blond women that were now my slaves. I felt sick to my stomach, and it had nothing to do with the lack of hot water in the shower. I thought about how fucked my life was going to be as I dropped onto the wet king size bed, and couldn’t stop myself from falling asleep, naked.

The next morning was nothing but excuses for the women falling asleep before we could do the night shoot. It didn’t really matter much to me. I was getting paid, and they were wondering why they only felt comfortable in skimpy outfits. I couldn’t tell them why they felt the urge to go exercise. BB1 was the first to say she thought she’d benefit from breast implants. All the while I knew, any second, I could take them, and use them, as MC had. It was torture. I stopped myself. I stopped myself for months.

My girlfriend left me. That wasn’t unexpected. She always said I was good in the sack. The modeling agency down town seemed normal on the surface, but I did notice some of the most attractive women were included on a special private list. Two of the Dolphin’s cheerleaders got huge breast implants, and had taken up female body building. I kept an eye on the squad, looking for stuff like this. It also led me to who MC really was.

Gregg Landaker was his name. He was in college, and by all indications worked as a resale procurer. It sounded like he picked through trash, found useful things, and either fixed them, or sold them as is. Gregg died the day after I met him. Two streets over from the modeling agency he was struck and killed, jay walking, by a panel truck. Gregg just walked into traffic, not looking, arrogantly, and was mowed down by a truck hulling office furniture doing forty miles-per-hour in a thirty-five zone. Gregg only had one uncle that barely knew the guy. I couldn’t find out what happened to Gregg’s parents.

As for me, I gave into temptation. Five months of not having sex is a long time for someone who knew that three busty babes were at his beck and call. It seems the three bungalow babes had moved in together, and had started working at a fitness club and outfitters. Since they were there for six hours a day working out, it only seemed to make sense to stick around for another six hours working. They had decided to take up modeling again and needed new pictures. They asked specifically for me to take their pictures again. I could have said no.

We rented the same bungalow. The women had changed so much in the five months. Their hair had grown out, and was its natural color. BB1 was really a blond, but it was a dirty blond, and no highlights. BB2 was really a brunette, and looked far better that way. BB3 had a copper color to her hair, not red, but not brown, and it looked much better on her.

The three women all had enormous breasts. I don’t understand cup sizes, but I do know that those round, high set, touching each other, breasts were beyond natural. There was a space between where their breasts touched each other, and their breast bone, that was big enough to slip a pencil through without touching. The women waved around their enormous breasts in a way that would have seemed bizarre if it wasn’t for their packed-on muscles.

If they had five percent body fat it would have had to be combined, and even then, I wouldn’t be sure. Their massive muscles were clearly seen under their skin, and I mean every muscle. There wasn’t a part of their bodies that wasn’t accented by bulging muscles. Gregg might have had a thing for muscular women, but this was over the top. When a woman has shoulders where you can see their parallel striations from the muscle’s underneath, that’s a bit much. Still, the women sold it well in their sexy outfits.

You can still be sexy, even if you’re fully clothed. It is just as much attitude as it is how much skin you show. The bungalow babes showed this. BB1 was wearing a skin tight white blouse that showed off her navel, a skirt down to her knees, but with a slit up the side to her hip. BB2 was wearing a tube top that was tight against her breasts, showed off her firm abs, and a pair of shorts that were tight against her legs, but ended mid-thigh. BB3 looked downright conservative in her tight white tee-shirt, and cutoff jeans, but then you realized those clothes were so tight she had to have skipped wearing underwear.

We discussed what kind of outfits the women would be wearing. I did control myself when they modeled some skin tight exercise outfits in primary colors. When they said they wanted some shots of them wearing micro-bikinis I felt my mind and dick fight for control. My dick won out.

“Show me what you look like in these micro-bikinis,” I said feeling without touching, just how hard my dick was.

The bungalow babes all looked at me and I swear I saw a flash of something in their eyes. They all eagerly, and quickly changed into their micro-bikinis. BB1 was wearing something that had a dollar bill print, but what covered her nipples and slit wouldn’t have had the same surface area as a dollar. BB2 had on a leopard print micro-bikini where there wasn’t enough material for an entire spot. BB3 went with a silver micro-bikini that gave off an almost sci-fi feel.

I was in awe. “Did you girls really want me here so I could take your picture?” I asked.

BB3 giggled, “Is there another reason you should be here?”

I gave in. I completely gave in to my desires. “Yes,” I said evenly as possible, “Ladies, you all want to desperately fuck me, and be fucked by me, and fuck each other.”

There was a gasp from them. Then a moan. Then we were kissing. Micro-bikinis don’t stay on for very long when you’re fucking. Every woman’s pussy was tight. Every woman’s body felt amazing. Every orgasm ripped out of them came in seconds, and lasted for minutes. First BB1 dropped from having two orgasms in ten minutes. Then BB3 dropped after BB2 licked her to orgasm, and then my cock took her second one. BB2 was riding me when her second orgasm sent her into spasms and then fell over into dream land.

I shot my load all over the sleeping women. I came so amazingly hard right then that I was sure I ruptured something. I understood why Gregg had so much cum in him. Mind control is such an aphrodisiac.

After this, nothing was the same. My bungalow babes are now mine. They still fuck each other, but now I can include myself if I wish. I moved in with them, and they eagerly want to spend as much time with me as possible. I’ve gotten fixed so I can’t impregnate them, I don’t feel bringing children up in our environment would be healthy. I still take pictures, and they still do their fitness stuff. Despite how busy we are, once a year, on the anniversary of when Gregg came into our lives, we rent that bungalow, and only use the king size bed.

I leave this in the bungalow for the next person to find. Hell, the cleaning staff may just toss it in the garbage. It doesn’t matter. I wanted to put this down so I can at least get it off my mind. I wasn’t told to forget.

The End