The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Burglar Trap:

Who needs an alarm when you’ve got a trap?

Karen dropped down from the wall onto the flower bed without making so much as a whisper of noise. She padded through the grounds towards the mansion, taking care to keep to the shadows: her skills were such that she could move about silently but she would never be totally invisible, however good she was. Nonetheless, Karen was a cat burglar of exceptional talent and skill. She’d never been caught and didn’t intend to be, especially as she was about to retire... after one last job: that evening she had her eye on the greatest prize she’d ever dreamed of.

The Cat’s Eye was one of the world’s largest diamonds. It had been found hundreds of years ago by an Indian peasant woman who got lost in the Himalayan foothills and discovered the polished diamond on a pedestal in a cave. She’d seen the jewel but, so the myth went, when she picked it up she became possessed by a demon that took complete control of her. The woman went on to become a great queen of Northern India, ruling a vast area for over a hundred years but never aging a day.

However, one morning while the queen was resting, a young boy stole the diamond away to avenge those who had been killed by the queen. The second he took it, the queen aged a hundred years in a second and died, banishing the demon with her. But the evil spirit left an imprint of itself in the diamond, causing it to ensnare the minds of all who looked into it. Or so the story went.

None of this superstition mattered to Karen. As far as she was concerned there was a fantastic diamond that belonged to someone else and Karen was going to relieve that person of their responsibility! Besides, she was doing this robbery more for prestige than personal gain: she already had enough money to be very comfortable and would never be able to sell the diamond once it was acquired. It was just that this was the biggest privately owned jewel ever to come to England and to steal it would be a fantastic send off. The Black Jaguar could retire as the greatest cat burglar ever! Never seen, never detected and never caught... The only trace a final calling card: black cardboard with a holographic jaguar on it... and a room missing a priceless jewel, the latest of many left by the fiendishly capable thief over the years. Karen’s career had been extremely successful.

Circling the house she checked her watch: 2230. She’d researched the building, the security and the occupier extensively, posing as a student of architecture and gaining entry via the housekeeper, who came in at nine and left at five. The house was an isolated mansion on the outskirts of Cambridge. It was old, well kept and quite beautiful, in a Gothic way. On the grounds was an old gamekeeper who worked the estate. He patrolled with his dogs on occasion, but this evening was unconscious after drinking a sleeping draught Karen had slipped him earlier. This subsequently taught him that pretty young students really don’t like elderly, rustic gentlemen, whatever they claim. His dogs were resting fitfully as well thanks to some doctored steak. The only unknown quantity was the resident.

Dr. Tanya Covington was the only child of a Thai heiress and British diplomat. She’d been born in Thailand but brought up and educated in England. After attending Cambridge University, where she’d achieved a first in psychology, she’d travelled around the Far East for some years, including 18 months in Thailand where she’d rediscovered some of her roots and learned Thai boxing.

Subsequently she’d returned to England to do a PhD on the ‘Oriental mentality.’ It had been well received and she’d taken up a position on one of many companies involved in building trade between China and the west. She’d made it into an extremely lucrative business and, upon being made CEO, opened her company to private investment, making many millions, some said billions, in the process. With that money she’d purchased homes in Tokyo, Beijing, Los Angeles, New York and Cambridge, as well as an art collection of some worth. She’d also purchased the Cat’s Eye diamond which had stunned the art world as they had thought it lost during the Second World War.

Tanya was in Cambridge at the moment but was supposed to be out for a dinner that night. However, if she encountered her, Karen felt that her own martial arts skills plus the benefit of surprise would keep her from harm or, worse, capture. As far as Karen was concerned her ‘hostess’ for the evening was a brilliant young woman who had a superior system for defending her home than first impressions might suggest, but who hadn’t thought of guarding against cat burglars. ‘More fool her,’ thought Karen.

The system on view had been a joke, at least to a skilled ‘operative’ like Karen. It was subtly designed to be unobtrusive but engineered specifically to stop a large scale looting of the house by ‘smash and grabbers,’ rather than a pinpoint assault by a single person. The bottom two floors were heavily alarmed, reinforced against vehicular impact and linked to the police, but there was nothing stopping an assault on the roof skylights. Nothing except a few motion sensors, infrared beams and trembler detectors: easy as pie for Karen.

She finished her circuit of the house, finally satisfying herself that she was alone, and took out her black rope with the muffled grappling hook, hoisting it onto the roof. It caught firmly first time and, within seconds, Karen was carefully cutting a hole through the skylight of the house’s seventh bedroom. She lowered herself into the room and disabled the infrared beam cutting across where the door opened.

Silently blessing the sales of military hardware, particularly night vision goggles, Karen moved slowly down the stairs, avoiding beams, motion detectors and the tremblers with practiced ease. Finally she arrived at the study door. Within was the display case containing the diamond. If she was any judge, this room would be heavily defended. This was not the case.

Karen’s every instinct began screaming. The door hadn’t been locked, nor was there any beam cutting across it. There was no motion sensor, no camera, no nothing. There was only a room, with two tall Georgian windows, a chair and desk and several full bookshelves, one of which had been adapted to mount a display case. The floor was thickly carpeted but concealed no weight distribution detectors.

The display shelf was slightly recessed, so that you had to go in between two cases of books to get to it. Karen suspected there may be some sort of trap involved but there was no weight sensor to feel her presence, no infrared beam she could detect, no temperature gauges, thermal imaging or cages waiting to drop down from the ceiling. She double checked that last possibility just in case.

Finally, and with a growing sense of bemusement, Karen approached the case. The diamond was on a clear plinth in the middle of a transparent plastic display cabinet similar to the ones Karen had broken into inside museums. A light shone into the diamond from behind and caused every surface to sparkle. Karen could clearly see the yellow circle in the centre surrounding the oval of black jade, the peculiar flaw that gave the diamond its name.

As she stepped forwards into the recessed area, eyes fixed on the diamond, Karen heard a faint murmur suddenly materialise all around her. She jumped back, frantically searching for its cause. All the sensors she brought with her to detect subsonic frequencies, sudden electrical spikes and other indicators that an alarm had been set off were silent. Slowly, Karen moved forward towards the case. Once again the murmuring started, only this time Karen didn’t panic. She traced the sounds to various speakers hidden in the bookshelves. They were very well concealed and angled so that the sound they made didn’t permeate from the little alcove where the diamond was located.

Karen smiled. It was a good trick: re-enforce people’s belief that the diamond was magical by creating a sound they only heard when they were near it! A casual inspection wouldn’t reveal the speakers and the person would be suitably unnerved not to try and find the rational explanation. So that was Tanya Covington’s back up? Well, it wouldn’t deter Karen!

She stole into the alcove again to take the diamond. The murmuring increased as she got closer and she found herself trying to make out the words, but they seemed just beyond her. She shook her head. Here she was engaged in the most extraordinary act of theft and she was wasting time trying to make out these easily explained, if somewhat unusual, sounds. It was ridiculous! Worse, it was unprofessional.

Stepping forward, Karen removed the plastic casing in front of the diamond. Without it the jewel looked even more spectacular and the strange yellow and black formation looked even more feline. Karen found herself staring into it, as if it were a real eye. The murmuring in the background was more pronounced now and she kept trying to make out the words. The eye in front of her seemed to grow and become deeper. Karen began to feel strange, almost sleepy and found herself fighting to keep her eyes open. Something seemed to say ‘blink’ to her.

‘No,’ she thought, ‘I’m, not going to blink...’ She looked deeper and deeper into the cat’s eye, willing it to blink first. It was just an animal right, surely it would blink soon? The sounds she had been listening to seemed to become more distinct and she focussed on them for a second. It sounded like a kind of slow soft chanting. It was peaceful and Karen felt herself falling into it. With a start she realised her eyes were drooping. ‘No!’ she thought. ‘I’m not going to blink first!’

She stared as hard as she could into the cat’s eye. It seemed to swallow her entire vision and she couldn’t keep staring at it for much longer. A new sound seemed to come from behind her... A woman’s voice joining in the chanting, but that wasn’t important. What was important was to keep staring at the cat’s eye.

The new voice agreed. ‘Look into the cat’s eye,’ it was saying, ‘look deeper into the cat’s eye. As you look into it, feel it growing, swallowing you’re entire vision. It knows you’re tired, sees your eye lids becoming heavy... drooping... closing...’ As the voice spoke Karen felt her eyes close, yet she felt she could still see the cat’s eye. She could definitely hear the voice. It was telling her that she was going deeper into the cat’s eyes, deeper into a warm, dark place where all was peace and calm. As she became increasingly peaceful and calmer, Karen heard the voice telling her that to achieve total peace she’d have to stop thinking, release her will to the cat’s eye, become... hypnotised. With scarcely a flicker of resistance, Karen surrendered her mind.

Tanya Covington stood up straight and led Karen away from the alcove. She asked the hypnotised cat burglar some basic questions, such as her name, and formed a plan as to what to do. Tanya had been out to a commemorative dinner that evening, in her honour, even though she’d been expecting Karen to come. People pretending to be students who ‘just wanted a look around the house’ meant one of two things to Tanya: thieves or journalists. She’d guessed the former and set up the diamond to capture anyone who looked into it for any length of time, assuming they’d removed the polarised Perspex which stopped most of the entrancing patterns the diamond displayed. The speakers, with their subliminal hypnotic message, merely guaranteed the success of the operation. But what should she do with the sexy young cat burglar in front of her? What to do indeed?

“Karen,” said Tanya, “have you ever made love to a woman?”

The deeply hypnotised Karen replied that she had. Her line of work didn’t allow for many close relationships and Karen found that the few she did have tended to be with members of the same sex. She didn’t consider herself a lesbian, or heterosexual or even bisexual... She was a cat burglar, everything else was secondary.

“Ok, Karen,” continued Tanya, her excitement rising, “When you open your eyes you will find yourself in my study with me standing in front of you. You will think I am incredibly beautiful and attractive. You will want to sleep with me. You will think that you planned to steal my diamond but were interrupted by me and you will beg me to forgive you. You’ll do anything to please me and you yourself will enjoy pleasing me. Do you understand?”

Karen nodded. Tanya licked her lips slightly breathlessly. “Also, Karen,” she continued, “When I say the words ‘do you remember looking into the Cat’s Eye?’ you will immediately fall back into this hypnotic state. When I say the words ‘rest time is over’ you will slowly emerge from the hypnotic state but will remember nothing that has happened. You will always remember any of my posthypnotic suggestions in your subconscious though. Do you understand?”

Again, Karen nodded. Tanya’s excitement increased. She was tempted just to instruct the bewitched woman to perform all the acts of sex she was beginning to crave, but it was much sweeter if the girl thought she was doing it of her own free will. Tanya rushed upstairs to change into something more provocative. She returned, rested herself slightly on her desk and said:

“Rest time is over.”

Karen awoke. She was momentarily confused. Where was she? What was she doing? Who was this half naked and very beautiful woman in front of her? The information came: she had broken into this house to steal a diamond from this woman... and she’d been caught. ‘Oh Christ,’ thought Karen, ‘How the hell am I going to get out of this?’

“Who are you?” asked Tanya severely. “What are you doing in my study?”

“I, err, well, I, um... I came to steal your diamond.” Where the hell had that come from? “I’m, err, really sorry...?” That wasn’t like her either. What was she saying? “Err... Please don’t phone the police, I’m sorry! I’ll do anything!” This grovelling wasn’t the way to handle this situation: a swift kick to the head, courtesy of her martial arts skills, was the usual solution... But Karen couldn’t help herself. She dropped to her knees and crawled towards Tanya. “Please,” she said, reaching Tanya’s leg and looking up into her eyes, “I’ll do anything...”

“Anything?” asked Tanya, raising an eyebrow. She pushed her leg against Karen’s face, rubbing the younger woman’s cheek with her bare thigh. Tanya had changed out of her business suit she’d worn to the dinner and into a matching white satin thong and bra, with a silk dressing gown that was open, fully revealing her body: all five foot six of it and very gorgeous. She had a stunning mixture of Thai and European features, with dark, smooth skin and deep, soulful green eyes. Looking up at her, Karen felt a need to submit to her, to please her, to have her. She could think of only one way to avoid being captured.

She began kissing Tanya’s thigh, brushing her lips in slow, sensuous circles on the soft skin. Tanya closed her eyes, grabbed the younger woman’s head and pulled her against her pussy. Karen hungrily kissed it, pushing her lips against the thin material of the panties. She reached around with her hands and grabbed Tanya’s ass with both hands, pulling the Thai woman closer to her. Rolling down the thong she revealed Tanya’s sex to her probing lips. Tanya lent back and pulled herself up onto the desk. Karen followed, never removing her head.

Tanya allowed herself to be pleasured for a moment. The young girl was certainly an expert! Finally Tanya took a hold of Karen’s head and pulled her up. Karen looked into the Thai hypnotist’s eyes and sighed. She didn’t know how or why but she was falling for this gorgeous woman. Tanya smiled and pulled Karen to her breast, closing her eyes and groaning as the young woman kissed her swollen nipples through the fabric before unclasping the bra.

Now Tanya wanted to see more of her young conquest and began undressing the cat burglar, pulling her black velvet jumper over her neck. Underneath Karen wore a sports bra, the better for assaulting buildings but not great as an erotic garment, so she pulled away from Tanya and slowly teased it off. Her breasts were slightly larger than Tanya’s 34C’s but equally firm and inviting. As Karen eased off her plimsolls and trousers, Tanya slipped off her gown and moved over, slowly pulling Karen to the carpet. Karen’s panties didn’t last long. Soon both were naked, kissing each other more aggressively as their passion increased.

Tanya felt Karen’s hand move from her breast to her pussy, touching her expertly. She pushed her leg against Karen and felt Karen push back, rubbing hard with her slippery mound. Karen moved her hand faster and faster and began teasing Tanya’s clit harder and harder while sucking each of Tanya’s nipples. As she did it, Karen felt incredibly aroused and moved her own pussy faster and faster against Tanya’s legs and body, feeling her breasts rubbing against the other woman. The feeling drove Tanya wild and as she reached orgasm she felt Karen do the same, both women climaxing simultaneously with a small cry.

They lay for a while, Karen slightly on top of Tanya, kissing long and passionately. When their breathing returned to normal, Tanya stood up and led Karen by the hand to the master bedroom. She’d been right to allow Karen to wake up and now she’d take advantage for the rest of the night. In the long run it might be very useful to have such an accomplished cat burglar in her thrall, but in the short term it would certainly be pleasurable to have this young woman awake and in her bed!

THE END