The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Butterfly & Lavender

This is a work of fiction, intended for mature adults who enjoy hypnoerotic fantasy. This story contains adult language and themes, including erotic mind control, masturbation and sex, all of which (as you know) will rot your mind and cause hair to grow in unlikely places. Proceed at your own risk. If you’re under the age of consent for your area, we’ll all just assume that you’re here by accident. Just keep hitting the back button on your browser; I’ll let you know when it’s okay to stop.

Permission granted to copy this story for personal use, or to re-post it on any non-commercial adult site, in its unaltered form, including my pen name and email address, and this full disclaimer. If you are planning to post this, please drop me a line; I’d love to visit your site.

Her bedroom door had opened with a small creak, and then shut behind him with a soft click.

She’d left the desk lamp on again, so he could easily make out her sleeping form, sprawled out across the full-sized bed. Her chest rose and fell slowly beneath her peach nightgown, doing wonderful things to her gravity-flattened breasts. Her generous, slightly parted lips were producing what was (to him) the most adorable soft whistle of a snore. He could smell the soft scent of lavender clinging to her, even from there; most likely from the expensive bath set he and his sister had bought her for her birthday, a few months prior.

He wanted nothing more than to crawl immediately into that bed and grip those exposed plump pale thighs, burying his head between them, but a voice inside his head urged patience. So instead, he stood there by the door, pausing to take in all of her loveliness: the smoothness of her skin, the way her long blonde hair had spread into an aureole of yellow across her pillows, the toned lines of her youthful arms. She was his younger sister’s child, in the full flower of young womanhood, and fully relaxed in the way that only deep sleep can achieve.

He became aware that he had let his cock out, and was gently stroking it to full hardness. Rather than surprising him, this felt like the logical next step in whatever his plan was going to be. He glanced over at her desk again, this time noting the chair that had been turned around to face the bed, as if she had simply abandoned whatever she’d been doing in favor of sleep.

He felt a sense of well-being flow over him, and decided that it was at last time to move things along. The buttons on his fine Italian work shirt parted easily enough; he shrugged, and it fell to the floor. His slacks followed a moment later; having been already unzipped, they slipped easily down and off his legs, since he had apparently removed his shoes beforehand.

Standing there rigid, wearing only his black boxer briefs and matching socks, he took a deep, ragged but silent breath. As he stepped softly toward the bed, his equally rigid cock barely bobbled. He was now close enough to touch her; if she were awake, she’d know he was there. Lavender and the scent of clean skin almost overwhelmed him. This was his last moment to back out.

Instead, he slid his hand along the bedsheet, crossing the Rubicon.

* * *

Snap. “Butterfly. You, my dear, are now deeply asleep.“

“...dply aslp.”

“That’s right, my little butterfly. Falling deeper and deeper, more and more relaxed. Ready to listen, and take my suggestions to heart.”

“...rdy t’ lssn.”

“I know what your deepest desires are, and I want to help you make them happen. You love him, you want him, but you’ve been afraid of the consequences. After all, he’s older than you, even older than your mother.”

“Cnsqnssss...”

“But there’s a way around that. Tonight, when he arrives home from work, you will be ready. You will stop what you’re doing, fall into bed, close your eyes, and wait.”

“W’t...”

“As he enters the room, your body will fall asleep, but your mind will not. You will not be able to move, or open your eyes, but you will be able to feel. You will react to him as a woman should, willingly, while giving him the impression that you remain fast asleep.”

“Hhhh.”

“When he is done, and leaves the room, you will fall asleep for real, fully satiated, and satisfied that he returns your affections. In the morning, you will tell him about ‘the dream you had last night’, and admit your real feelings about him. And your heart will be fully prepared and willing to reciprocate his advances. Do you understand, my little butterfly?”

“...I unnrstnd.”

“Good. Now allow yourself to forget that this conversation happened, and go get yourself ready.”

* * *

The moment he laid his hand on her thigh, she got goosebumps.

She’d known who was there from the moment he entered. She’d known where he was heading as soon as she’d heard his footsteps padding down the hall. She had deliberately lain on top of her sheet to entice him, while still looking as innocent as possible.

Listening to him breathe, and then to the rustling of his clothes, had been such a sweet torment. She knew what was coming, expected it, welcomed it; but she couldn’t open her eyes even just to peek. Her body wanted to remain fast asleep, or pretend to, no matter what she tried to do.

But she couldn’t stop the slight hitch in her breath, when that first touch turned into a gentle caress. Any more than she could prevent the sudden swelling in her nipples, or the first signs of dampness down below.

She knew he’d noticed something, by the pause in his own breathing. It was adorable how much he was struggling to not wake her up, completely unaware that he couldn’t. That she couldn’t either. And that she already was.

She felt herself take an even deeper breath, imagining how visibly her nipples must be pressing through her nightgown. The peach-colored material wasn’t sheer, but neither was it very thick. It was one of her favorite pieces of sleepwear for that very reason.

His gaze had to be fixed upon her nipples, even as he continued to caress her thigh; she smiled, invisibly, picturing it. He placed his free hand on her other thigh, and she felt that leg shift away slightly, spreading herself the least little bit wider and sending as subtle a sign as possible about her own wants and needs.

His fingers grew bolder, pressing rather than simply caressing. His unique scent, mixed with the slight sweatiness of a full day’s work, was beginning to overwhelm her. She let out a soft involuntary sigh, and her fingertips barely vibrated with suppressed desire and growing arousal. She wanted so badly to pull him closer....

It may have been that he felt some of her urgency, because his hands began to wander closer and closer toward her moistening core. His forearms pushed at the hem of her nightgown, as he reached underneath it to caress both her hips and the elastic edge of her satin panties. In what seemed like an automatic response, her pelvic region rolled forward to both encourage him, and make the next step a little easier.

He slipped his thumbs under the sides of her panties, allowing the rest of his fingers to briefly rest on the delightful curve of her bottom. Then he gently lowered the peach-colored satin down and all the way off her legs, sniffing it deeply before tossing it toward the nearby chair. He would have no way of knowing, of course, that those weren’t her usual choice in sleepwear; she’d bought them specifically to save for a special occasion. Like tonight.

Her femininity now fully exposed, she felt him slide himself back up between her legs, bringing his nose — and just as importantly, his tongue — closer to her secret place. His hands curled around her bottom once again, this time gripping her solidly and tilting her hips slightly upward. Yes, she screamed to herself. Yes....

YES.

His lips had finally touched hers, followed almost immediately by his tongue. Her juices began to flow freely, as even in ‘sleep’ she began to hyperventilate. Her lower half began to quiver, as the pleasure she had been waiting all night for finally began to overwhelm her.

If he noticed any of these reactions, he gave no sign. Either he was totally oblivious, or he had already committed to his course of action regardless. The small part of her that could still think through her rising pleasure hoped it was the latter; as much as she loved what he was doing to her right then, she knew she wanted more.

As quiet as he was still trying to be under the circumstances, her hypersensitive ears couldn’t help but hear him breathing sharply through his nose, the squishing of his tongue as he continued to eat her out so diligently, and even the occasional involuntary grunt he made. Add in the combination of his personal musk and her own, blending together like an aphrodisiac, and it was enough to push her over the edge.

Her legs tensed, her hips rose, and her lungs filled and then paused. For a good twenty seconds, as he continued to fondle her with his tongue, she found herself lost in the throes of pleasure. It was the best orgasm she could recall, and the first ever from another man; while she was hardly a virgin, previous attempts had been disappointing, not to mention infrequent. Boys her age just didn’t do it for her; at least not the way that he obviously did.

And she hoped, would do again. And again.

* * *

“But he’s my uncle! And your brother! Why would you want to set me up with him?”

“Because, my dear, it’s obvious how you feel about him. And also how he feels about you. After all, I’m the eldest sibling; all my life I’ve been an observer. I’ve seen how you blush and react when you run into him unexpectedly. I see how he forces himself to look you straight in the eye: afraid that everyone, especially your parents, will notice if his gaze travels elsewhere. I even see how often the two of you share the couch, enjoying each other’s company while trying not to raise suspicions. Shall I go on?”

“...no. I, uh, didn’t realize I was being that obvious. Or that he liked me that way as well. In fact, I’m still not completely sure.”

“Oh, it’s the truth, my dear. And there’s an easy way to prove it to you. You remember how you used to stop by here in middle school, and I would hypnotize you to help you with your fear of taking tests?”

“...I’d forgotten about that.”

“Well, you haven’t needed it lately. You even graduated with honors, and so far college hasn’t been too much of a struggle either, has it?”

“No, it’s been pretty easy so far. And by the way, thank you both again for letting me stay here, instead of at the freshman dorms.”

“It’s been our pleasure, dearest, believe me. Now, do you happen to remember the keyword I used back then, to make it easier for you to go under?”

“...kind of?”

Snap. “Butterfly. You, my dear, are now deeply asleep....“

* * *

Neither of the two lovebirds were consciously aware that she was in the room.

She’d been sitting in the chair the whole time, first watching her delectable niece pretend to be asleep while waiting for her uncle; and then while he was sneaking in and, seemingly of his own volition, undressing himself and beginning to molest her.

If you could call it being molested, when she’d wanted it as badly as he did.

It was her he’d tossed his niece’s panties to, after pulling them from her body. She took another deep whiff; they had such a delightful scent as well. A familiar one; this evening wasn’t the first time she’d put her adorable niece under, not by a long shot. Nor would it be the last.

She caressed her clit freely, under her simple cotton panties; the scene unfolding before her was for her own pleasure as much as theirs, after all.

As her niece’s first climax subsided, her brother took advantage of her raised hips to quickly slide her nightgown up to her shoulders, finally exposing her more than ample breasts to the cool night air. Gravity could do only so much to flatten that much volume, and her nipples were both fully erect and surprisingly dark for such pale skin.

It was obvious that he couldn’t resist. His mouth gently clamped itself over one of those nipples, and even from several feet away she could easily hear how enthusiastically he was sucking on it. He must’ve been tonguing it as well, because she could also see how flushed her niece’s cheeks were quickly turning.

She almost got up to join him in ravishing her together... but no. This was their night; it was only fair.

She watched as he finally released that nipple, only to repeat the process somewhat more briefly with the other one. Even as he did so, he was angling his lower body, aiming his dick toward her pussy with the confidence of experience.

He shifted himself once more, this time to press his mouth against hers. And at the same time, he inserted his fully engorged dick directly between her equally swollen lower lips. Just as her ‘unconscious’ body accepted his thrusting tongue, he did her the same courtesy below.

She could see her niece’s arms spasming slightly; it was obvious that she wanted desperately to throw them over his back. She was pleased to note that even that much pleasure couldn’t break her hypnotic lock; oh, what fun she would have with her — with them! — going forward.

As the sounds and aromas of their coupling washed over her, she found her own fingers rubbing and rotating faster and faster. Unconcerned about disturbing or distracting them, she allowed herself to moan freely as her climax hit. Her hips jerked forward four or five times, her nipples crinkled sharply under her cotton sleep bra, and she felt a warm flush run from her stomach up to her chest.

Licking her own fingers as she caught her breath, she watched her younger brother and her niece approach their own climax together. What they didn’t know, and never would, was that she’d given each of them the suggestion that the end result of their first lovemaking session would be a mutual orgasm. She felt it would bond them together even more strongly; and it looked like she was right once again.

She watched as he finally broke their kiss and arched his back, thrusting faster and harder; his hips bucked once, twice, and then stayed forward as he lifted his niece’s bottom up off the bed. It was obvious that he was squirting quite the volume of his seed as deep into her unprotected pussy as he possibly could. It was of small consequence to her if the dear did happen to conceive, since she had additional plans for the both of them anyway....

In any case, it was obvious how much her little butterfly was enjoying her own climax. Just like her aunt, the area between her breasts had turned almost as red as her cheeks, from the orgasmic flush rapidly spreading across it. Even as her eyes stayed firmly shut, her mouth was fluttering and gasping with silent pleasure. Until at last she was allowed to fall back down to the bed, where her middle-aged lover then lay himself on top of her, his head resting on one full soft breast as if it were a pillow.

She knew for a fact that in his mind, he’d finally claimed his niece as his own. She also knew that in a matter of minutes, his fear of getting caught would rise again, driving him to return to his own room. So she reluctantly rose from the chair; she wanted to clean herself up, and there was still a few more things she had to do.

* * *

He entered his bedroom still in his boxer briefs and socks, the rest of his clothing carried in his arms. Several candles had been lit; the smell of lavender slammed into him like a freight train.

“That’s right, it has such a pleasant scent, doesn’t it?”

“Mmm.”

He heard the door close behind him, felt his shoulders being rubbed. His clothes fell to the floor.

“It brings you to your special place. Our special place. The place of pleasure.”

“Mmm.”

His wilted cock began to throb again. He should’ve been surprised by that. He wasn’t.

“I loved watching you with her. In the back of your mind, you loved me watching you with her.”

“Mmm.”

A pair of naked breasts pressed into his equally bare back. He knew that sensation all too well.

“In the morning, once she tells you about the dream she had, you will finally realize that her feelings for you are as deep as yours for her. And you will admit to her that the dream was real, and then the two of you will declare your mutual love.”

“Mmm.”

Soft hands wrapped around his waist, to fish his reawakening cock from inside his fly. He welcomed the touch.

“Later on, you will suggest to her that both of you should secretly get matching tattoos, to further cement your love. A butterfly among the lavender.”

“Mmm.”

The hands were stroking, tickling, exploring. His cock responded, lengthening and hardening.

“You won’t let yourself have any worries about the appropriateness of the relationship, and neither will she. You’ll just keep it quiet from everyone, including me, until I ‘notice’ it. At which point you’ll both confess, and start sharing a bedroom.”

“Mmm.”

One hand broke contact, as he felt her body shift from behind him around to the front. A moment later, he felt warm breathing along the shaft of his once-again fully erect cock.

“Oh what a wonderful smell, your fluid and hers mixed! I will play with the both of you together, the same as I have been separately, and you won’t remember any of it, just as you never remember this. But subconsciously you’ll look forward to it, just as much as you look forward to the scent of lavender. Hmmm....”

Her lips and oh-so-wet tongue traveled down the length of his shaft, and she began sucking and humming and stroking at an unremembered, but at the same time extremely familiar, pace.

“Mmm. Mmm. Mmmm...!”