The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

By the Sword

by Sandman

Chapter Two

Thereafter I began a policy of personally training all of my lieutenants, and even the troops, in sword fighting. I made a point of sparing with them at any opportunity, even after they had just completed long marches or nights on guard duty.

Soon I had a reputation for having the most loyal, well-disciplined company in the empire. Any order I gave was followed immediately and without question—even to the death. I had company of men who I knew would follow orders and not break ranks no matter what the opposition. They were a fearsome force on the field of battle.

Enemies taken in battle became my agents, they freely informed me of their generals’ plans, or returned to their ranks to sabotage and spread dissention. I achieved victory upon victory even against forces of much greater number and experience.

As a reward for my success, I was summoned to Vienna for an audience with Emperor Ferdinand. My audience lasted for all of five minutes, and the Emperor was misinformed as to my name. However, as an authentic war hero, I was invited to a number of feasts and receptions. I soon discovered that the pleas for war stories were best responded to with thinly disguised retellings of familiar folk tales. As a result, I became sought after for the guest lists of the nobility of Vienna.

It was at one particularly uninteresting reception that a lady-in-waiting to a noblewoman visiting from the Spanish court caught my eye. She was petite, with olive skin and raven hair. I noticed that she lingered listening to my tales a bit longer than her companions. I remembered the milkmaid I had first tested the potion on, and started to weigh the possibility of taking command of this dainty treat.

I chose a moment of relative privacy, and asked her if she wanted to know the true secret of my success in battle. Her dark eyes widened as she nodded. I told her, “If you vow to never relate to another what I will reveal to you, join me on the terrace, and I will show you.”

She followed me out the doors to the terrace; I looked around, as if I was concerned we were being watched. I put a finger to my lips, and motioned her to follow me further into the garden. When we were well away from the light that shone from the windows of the house, I drew sword. “This,” I said, “is the secret to my victories.”

“You defeat armies with your sword alone?” she asked with a giggle. Her exotic accent spurred my arousal.

My hand slipped into my shirt and grasped out the vial hanging there. Pushing off the stopper with my thumb, I poured the potion over the blade. “This sword gives me the power of absolute command over whomever I choose.” I sat on a nearby bench and held up the rapier.

“You are mocking me, Senior?”

“I assure you, I am telling you nothing but the truth. I will show you.” I reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her across my knee. She gasped, but was too shocked to cry out. I pulled her dress up, and brought the flat of my blade down hard across her buttocks. She let out a yell. I gripped her hair and pressed her face down against my thigh to muffle her. “Be silent,” I hissed, as my sword fell swiftly two more times. Her cries stopped. I kept swinging, spanking her ass and the backs of her thighs again and again.

Her body was shaking on my lap. I stood, dropping her to the ground. The tip of my rapier touched lightly under her chin, raising her eyes to mine. “You have been beaten. You are mine to command.” Tears trickled down her cheeks as she nodded slowly. “Stand and follow me.” I led her out of the side gate of the garden, down the street to the room I had taken for my stay.

Once the door was closed behind us, I turned to the small woman. “You love me. You yearn for my touch. You will do anything to please me.” I began unlacing and pulling her gown from her body. Her fingers rushed along with mine to help shed her dress. Soon she was standing naked before me. The cool air raised goose bumps on her dusky skin. Her breasts were small but well formed, with long, stiff nipples.

“On your knees,” I commanded. She sank down and knelt silently while I undressed. I stood before her and gripped her hair in my left fist. With a yank, I pulled her face to my crotch. “Kiss it!” Her lips lingered soft and moist on the tip of my cock. Tilting her head to the side, she kissed slowly down the underside, and then ran the tip of her tongue back up to the head. Her petite hands came up to hold my shaft as she placed small wet kisses around the head. “You’ve done this before, haven’t you,” I chuckled.

“Yes Senior,” she said, as she nuzzled her face against my manhood, “but never have I loved it so.” She then took my cock deep into her mouth and began to suck in earnest.

I shuffled back a few steps and sat on the edge of my bed. She crawled to keep up with me, struggling to keep her mouth around my shaft. Her small, smooth hands glided up and down my thighs as she lowered her mouth down, taking my cock deep into the back of her throat. Then she pulled back, until only the very tip was between her lips and her tongue flicked back and forth over it. She took my shaft in both hands again, and rubbed her face up and down against it, pleading, “Please sir, give me your seed. I want to taste it, to swallow it.”

She wrapped her lips around my cock again and began bobbing up and down fast, sucking and slurping, moaning deep in her throat. It was not long before I gave her what she had begged for, and she gulped down my entire load of semen as I pumped it into her mouth.

I lay back on my bed and pulled the covers over my body. “You may sleep at my feet tonight.” I told her as I settled in.

“Thank you senior,” she whispered. Then she eased under the covers at the foot of the bed.