The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Just Cuddle

By Sen Oluguat

Liam popped in the first disk and joined his wife Mary on the couch. His cousin Mark had given him the complete BluRay box set of a show he had never heard of, “NuTime”, and had assured him it had been literally life changing. Liam and Mary liked to cuddle and watch TV shows together, and if either of them started getting frisky, it usually transitioned into passionate lovemaking. Their sex life was pretty healthy—she loved his huge dick and he loved her skillful ministrations and endless sexual appetite. But Liam did have one slight misgiving about their relationship. Mary was flat as a board in the chest department, and just slightly below average looking. Liam was a bit of a recovering ladies’ man, and sometimes the idle thought hit him that Mary had been reaching and he had settled for her after he grew bored of the chase with so many young hotties. Whenever that intrusive thought passed through his mind, he reminded himself that he loved her personality, and the supportive eight-year relationship that had keep both of them sane through the toughest parts of their lives, but as the show started he couldn’t help but think that he’d give anything for a few slight adjustments in the looks department.

Liam gave Mary’s arm a gentle squeeze, and out of the corner of his eye he saw her smile at him. He gave a quick smile back, and looked back at the screen. The show’s premise was... okay. It was a sci fi story about a man who discovered time travel, and after a horrible run in with the butterfly effect it looked like the show was going to be about setting the timeline right, while dealing with his partner who had a time machine of her own. Science fiction wasn’t usually Liam’s genre. He was more at home at a gym than a library, but his cousin usually had good taste, so he resolved to give it a chance. In spite of that resolution, he was still relieved when Mary started nibbling his ears playfully, as the end credits for the first episode started playing. They started making out, and their clothes were soon on the floor.

“NuTIME. NOTHING IS AS IT WAS BEFORE.”

The next episode started playing, and Liam blinked a few times in surprise. He was fully clothed, still cuddling on the couch with Mary. Had it just been a daydream? It had felt so real. No matter, he was fine with just cuddling for a little while more, especially given what he had planned for tomorrow. He was going to propose to Mary—they had been together for four years at this point, and it felt like the next natural step. He had had a pretty wild past, but she had still managed to tame him. Mostly. He looked greedily at her huge breasts. In personality, she was the polar opposite of the kind of girl he used to seduce and discard. But those perfect tits. They’d rival any of his past conquests. Sure, she was merely “not bad looking”, but he was confident that those breasts would keep him satisfied on days he had doubts about giving up his old lifestyle.

He kissed her, and after a surprised look from her, her gaze softened to a sizzle and she returned the kiss passionately. He reached one hand under her shirt, and snapped her bra open with a practiced motion. She took her shirt off, and looked at the mound in his pants.

“Looks like someone’s happy to see the girls,” she said looking greedily at the mound.

Liam took off his pants, and she squeezed her breasts together as his massive dick slid between them. They always started with a titty fuck. Everything else would unfold spontaneously as the passion took them throughout the long and steamy night. He came all over her face, a look she wore well, and when he went down on her she started moaning at his skillful manipulations. They didn’t even noticed the episode finish.

“NuTIME. NOTHING IS AS IT WAS BEFORE.”

For the second time tonight, Liam found himself shaken out of a... daydream? He was again cuddling on the couch with Mary. This was nice, just feeling the other person there, their warmth and love wrapped around you. He thought back to the daydream. It had been so different than real life: the raw passion, the confidence, the skill. He could manage “raw passion” most days, but Mary was only the third girl he had been with, and though he was at least good at communicating and eager to learn and please her, he could tell that Mary was slightly frustrated with how slow his progress in the bedroom had been. The last two years with Mary had been better than he could imagine. How a gorgeous girl with an amazing personality, awesome tits and an insatiable sex drive would fall in love with someone like him was a mystery for the ages. He was happy someone like that would settle with him.

Mary whispered something in his ear.

“If you can take my bra off with one hand, I’ll fuck you on the couch.”

A shiver ran down his spine. His arm moved down the couch cushion, and under her shirt. It took several clumsy tries, but he finally removed her bra. It felt like it had taken a few minutes, but had probably only lasted a few seconds. Soon, their clothes were hitting the floor and Mary was talking Liam through eating her out. He tried to do some of the stuff he remembered from his day dream, but without nearly as much success as the him in his head. Oh well, practice makes perfect.

“NuTIME. NOTHING IS AS IT WAS BEFORE.”

Liam’s mind nervously forced itself back to the TV show. It was actually super interesting, but tonight happened to be a night of enough importance to tear even him away from his love of all things science fiction. They had talked it over this morning. Tonight she would take his virginity. Mary had probably started dating him because he was cute and fit (and perhaps only a little because she could tell that his dick was undeniably huge.) He had seemed a bit awkward, and didn’t always pick up on social cues, but it had still come as quite the surprise when he had finally broken the news to her that he was a virgin. The thought had never occurred to her that you could reach their age and still be a virgin—she had lost her virginity basically as soon as she could and hadn’t looked back.

She had been thrilled with the idea of taking his virginity right there on the spot, but he had pushed her away and explained that he was a little uncomfortable with the idea and would need to work up the courage to actually do it. She had nodded, and explained that she’d need a compromise. She needed sex like fish needed water, so if they were going to work as a couple while he worked out his hang ups, they would need an open relationship. Liam hadn’t liked the sound of that arrangement, but he realized he’d probably never get a girl as drop-dead gorgeous as her ever again (let alone one who liked him enough to patiently take his virginity when he was ready!) He had reluctantly agreed.

Now tonight was the night. He glanced nervously at Mary, and looked her body up and down. What had she seen in a loser like him? As he thought that, she gave him a knowing smile.

“Are you ready, babe?” she asked in a voice that oozed sex.

“Y-yes. I, uh, think so!” Liam said with lips that seemed to move independent of his brain.

She looked down and frowned. “You don’t look ready.”

“I’m sure it’ll, uh, be fine!” he insisted desperately. “Maybe I just need some inspiration.”

Her eyes were filled with lust as she nodded. She pulled herself out of their cuddle, and started dancing for him. It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen, but for some reason (his nervousness?) he just wasn’t getting hard. She removed her clothes until she was completely naked, and even though his incredibly hot girlfriend was putting on a show that would have gotten him hard in an instant if he had been watching it alone through a computer screen on a sketchy website, his “little Liam” didn’t seem to be paying attention. She started grinding on him, hips gyrating and yet still he was soft. Maybe there was a little movement in his dick? Or had he just imagined it? This was a nightmare—it was not going at all as he had imagined it.

She noticed his mounting panic, and put her hands on his shoulders. “Don’t worry, lots of guys have troubles getting hard their first time. Even experienced guys sometimes go through the same thing,” She had never personally seen such a thing, with a body like hers but it felt like the right thing to say to her boyfriend. “Here, let me try one last thing, and if that doesn’t work, we can always try again later.” She tried to hide the disappointment from her voice.

She pulled down his pants, and looked at his flaccid member. She lowered her head to it, and started licking. It took an agonizingly long time, but finally, finally he could feel himself getting hard in spite of his nervousness. When he was nearly fully erect, she lay down and pointed at her pussy.

“In time I’ll teach you everything I know,” she said, the words sending shivers of arousal down his spine. “But for now, why don’t I just teach you what it means to be a man.”

He stepped forward, feeling his dick bounce a bit and slowly lowered himself down to her. As his throbbing member passed the lips of her pussy, he relished in every sensation. He was going to etch this moment into his head. His body was in autopilot, and he started moving rhythmically. She tried to offer advice, and get him to adjust his technique a few times, but he was so focused on what he was doing that her words fell on deaf ears. And after only two minutes passed, he felt himself cumming.

He rolled back onto his back, and was panting heavily. She just had a look of immense dissatisfaction. His huge cock had only been inside her for two artless minutes, and she was far from finished.

“Oh my god!” Liam said. “That was incredible. I mean, I never imagined—”

She had half a mind to command him to finish her off with his hand or tongue, but she decided that tonight was his special night and she would let it slide. She would just have to finish herself off on her own later.

“NuTIME. NOTHING IS AS IT WAS BEFORE.”

Liam’s arm was still shaking. And he awkwardly asked again if Mary was comfortable. She lied, and said she was. They were “cuddling”, if you could call the full body shiver and noodly loose arm that Liam barely had around Mary a “cuddle.” Liam had realized how starved for human contact he was, when a female coworker had brushed a hair off of him and he had nearly broken down crying from that brief moment of contact. He decided he needed to do something about it. He would have hired a prostitute, but the idea caused him so much anxiety that he had decided against it. So instead he had searched online and hired himself a professional cuddler.

Mary’s prices were the highest on the site he had went to, but when he had seen her picture he knew that she was the one he wanted to cuddle with. She was sexier than a model. In Liam’s opinion she was probably hotter than Helen of Troy (and when he had told her as much, she had politely asked who that was.) Liam thought she must be the hottest girl in the world, bar none. Liam had fantasized about showing her his favorite TV series, and maybe hitting it off with her. Maybe she’d see something in a weak, shrimpy geek like him, who had never even kissed a girl?

Never even kissed! Mary had made the no kissing rule very clear up front. They were to cuddle and nothing more, her terse replies had said. And yet, with his face so close to hers, in the position they were in it felt like the most natural thing in the world. Surely, she felt it too? But no, this was strictly a way to make a little money on the side. She had told him as much, when they had met in a very public coffee shop so she could size him up and make sure he wasn’t too creepy.

Having Mary’s body touching his was causing Liam’s heart to beat faster and faster, and he realized in horror that he had an erection. She was either politely ignoring it, or... had she not even noticed? His dick was a tiny little thing, and even fully erect it was possible she hadn’t felt anything. It was agony, wanting to kiss her. Wanting to rub his dick up against her. With great willpower, he resisted the urge. He knew that if he did anything, she would leave in disgust and never let him buy her services again.

Finally, the last episode on the disk finished, and Liam managed to awkwardly ask Mary’s breasts if she liked the show.

Mary looked at Liam in pity. She looked around his apartment. It was a loner’s apartment. Dishes pilled up in the sink, crumbs and empty bags everywhere. She sighed and shook her head.

“I think,” she said evenly. “That if we ever do this again, I want to pick what we watch.”

She left without another word (he had already paid for her time in advance) and went home to her boyfriend Mark. He was everything she loved in a man. Sweet, caring, cute. And because of his party-boy past, he had a number of tricks in bed to keep her moaning and forgetting her own name all night long. His muscles were like a sculpture, and his massive dick had taught her the true meaning of determination.

She complained a bit about her last client, and Mark didn’t even realize she was talking about his cousin. When she had finished venting, he gave her a look and they were off to the bedroom together.

Miles away, Liam was still masturbating to the memory of Mary.