The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Cabin Fever

Description: Eager to get away from the city during lockdown Stacey heads to an isolated cabin, but finds that she needs help lighting a relaxing fire.

Category: M/F M/D

It had been a long time since I’d been anywhere. Trips to the local Walgreens or Trader Joe’s had been the highlight of my travel since March and I was getting to feel cooped up. So when my boyfriend’s parents offered us the use of their cabin we leapt at the chance.

For days it was all I wanted to talk about, even though we’d be socially distancing from others while at the cabin by the lake it would be a change in scenery, some new places to walk and with no television or 4G cellular coverage a break from the depressing news.

So when a big project came up at work and he couldn’t go anymore I was devastated. While he was able to work from home the cabin barely had electricity and certainly didn’t have WiFi. Normally I wouldn’t have considered going without him, but I’d been inside for nearly six months and wasn’t about to pass up the opportunity even if it meant going alone.

Packing the car with a few extra novels I drove the three hours north to the cabin, stopping only for gas and to load up on a week’s worth of groceries. I arrived just after sunset and after unloading the car and making a quick meal went to bed, reading a chapter in The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring which I’d been meaning to reread for sometime.

After breakfast the next day I got a better view of my new neighbourhood. The forest was rather thick, though from the living room window I could see one other cabin. Other than that and whomever lived there I was alone. That day I walked by myself in the late August warmth, following a path in the woods and returning to the cabin a bit after lunch.

I was cooking on the gas stove when there was a knock at the door.

Turning down the heat I went to the door and opened it to see a man in his fifties there. Still handsome he wore a blue plaid flannel shirt and jeans, looking a lot like a lumberjack with a beard that was starting to grey and bright blue eyes. He smiled.

“Hi?” I said.

“Hello, I’m Trevor, I live in the cabin there,” he said gesturing to the cabin next door, “I saw you drive in last night and wanted to introduce myself. See if you needed anything, you’re not Judy and Brian’s daughter are you? I thought they just had a son.”

Judy and Brian are my boyfriend’s parents, the ones who owned the cabin.

“Oh no, I’m dating their son. We were going to come up but he had to work and couldn’t get away,” I said, adding, “I’m Stacey.”

He nodded, “Well welcome. I can imagine it’s nice to be away from all the craziness. I haven’t been into town for a month now, but I’ve been listening to everything on the radio.”

I nodded, “Yeah it’s nice not to have to worry about wearing a mask outside of the house.”

At least if he hadn’t been in town or seen people for over a month he wasn’t likely to be infected. While I had been expecting a solo vacation at least there was someone else up there, so it didn’t get too creepy in a Blair Witch sort of way.

“I bet, look if you need anything I’m just there. Don’t feel like you’re intruding, any friend of Brian and Judy or their kid are fine by me,” he said.

I thanked him and went back to my cooking. Having only made pork and beans for lunch I wanted to try cooking over a fire for dinner. So after eating and cleaning the pot I set about collecting wood and trying to start a fire.

Quickly I discovered that starting a fire was not as easy as people seemed to hint. I made a teepee shaped pile of logs and put kindling under it, and though I could get the dry leaves and newspaper to burn the logs refused to catch fire.

After about an hour Trevor came by, “I see you’re having a fire.”

I nodded and laughed, “Trying to.”

“Where’d you get the wood?” he asked.

I pointed to a pile of pre-cut logs against the cabin.

“It’s rained the past week, those’ll be soaked still. I’ve got some dry ones, let’s start you off with those,” he said then walked off returning a few minutes later with an armful of cut logs. He went about rearranging the logs and the kindling and then lit the fire.

“Now take a deep breath and blow on the kindling,” he said.

I took a deep breath and exhaled, pushing as much air as I could from my lungs towards the fire.

He nodded as the fire started to spread a bit, “Good, now take another deep breath, hold it and exhale.”

I blew out again, the fire seemed to strengthen.

“Just watch the flames closely, as you take deep breaths in and exhale. In and out, watch how they grow, focus on them,” he said.

I took another deep breath and blew onto the fire, the flames jumped and grew starting to catch on the logs.

“Focus closely,” he said, “ignore everything else just see the flame. Relax and breath in and out. Deeply in and hold it and out now.”

Crouched near the fire blowing on the kindling I felt a calm peaceful sensation. It was a warm August day and the fire was starting to grow warm, sending heat onto my face and arms. Apart from the crackle of the kindling burning and Trevor’s voice the forest was quiet and still.

“So good, you’re doing well,” he assured me, “another deep breath and then exhale. Focus on the flame, growing bigger, until it’s all you see, all you need to do is focus and let everything else fade away.”

The logs had begun to burn and yet I kept up the breathing, deeply in and out. Holding each breath as Trevor spoke. The warmth from the fire relaxed me.

“That’s good now, relax, you’ve done what you need to just enjoy the fire. Stand up and then sit in the chair here,” he said.

My legs had started to cramp from crouching so it felt good to stand, and even better to sit in the comfortable camp chair that he’d moved close to the fire for me. My eyes settled back onto the flame as I sat, still close enough to feel the heat.

“You look very relaxed,” Trevor said.

I nodded, realizing that my mouth was hanging open slightly, so I shut it. I tried to look at him to thank him for the help but the fire was drawing my gaze and it was easier to just keep staring at it. It didn’t seem to bother him though.

“I came up here to relax too,” he said, “to get away from the worries and responsibilities of life. It feels so good to let them simply fade away here, to just focus on the moment and forget everything else. It’s just you, the warm fire and complete relaxation.”

I nodded, my mouth opening to speak but no words coming out. It felt wrong to interrupt the peaceful moment with talking. Trevor was doing fine talking about how wonderful the woods were he didn’t need me interrupting.

“As the fire grows warm, relaxing, you can just let go. No worries, no cares. Everything you thought you knew fades and your body is relaxing, sinking into the chair,” he said, “sleepy now, so tired. Letting your tired heavy muscles relax, sink, drop.”

Thinking was hard, difficult. I was staring into the fire, sure that was all there was. The fire and Trevor’s voice. My body was relaxed, my arms dangling towards the ground, my legs spread and my head falling forward only staying up so that I could see the fire.

“Drop and sleep,” Trevor said.

I woke up to see Trevor holding a plate out towards me. I blinked the sleep from my eyes and sat up straighter in the chair, “What’s that?”

He laughed, “You must have been tired, you zonked out. I cooked some steaks up on the fire and threw on some corn. Figured you’d want to eat about now, otherwise I’d have let you sleep.”

Embarrassed, I wiped the drool from my face and took the plate, “Thank you.”

He did not seem particularly bothered, “People find the fresh air wipes them out. Besides I bet that you’ve been inside for so long you haven’t had a good walk in months. A treadmill or indoor bike isn’t the same.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, eating the corn happily. The food was good, a smoky taste to it and likely better than I would have made.

When I was done with the plate I asked him how I could repay him.

“Well I got the dishes to do, why don’t you come into my cabin and clean them up?” he asked.

I smiled, “No I’d rather not, I was thinking more like paying for the groceries. I’m sure the steaks weren’t cheap.”

I didn’t want to go into his place, while it was one thing being outside with him, inside his cabin seemed more dangerous both from a virus infection standpoint and just being alone with a strange man in the middle of nowhere.

For a moment he looked cross and then sighed, raising his hand he snapped his fingers, “Stacey you want to do all of my dishes for me and want to do them in my cabin.”

Of course I was being silly. Trevor was a good guy, and I owed him for helping me. I nodded, agreeing, “I want to do all your dishes.”

Standing I followed him into his cabin. At the door he stopped me, snapping his fingers again, “Stacey your clothes smell like campfire. You need to remove them completely before going further into my home. Set them down on the chair there.”

It was a reasonable request. I’d have removed my shoes before entering so why not my clothes? Once undressed I walked with him to his sink, and began to do the dishes. As I worked he came up behind me, and I turned to smile at him then noticed he was also naked.

“I umm,” I began feeling weird about the situation. Obviously it made sense that I was naked, but him? For some reason this felt odd, wrong.

He snapped his fingers, “You’re comfortable with me, you find me attractive and desirable.”

I nodded, relaxing. Obviously this wasn’t weird. If I had to take my clothes off because they smelled like the campfire then so would Trevor have. Besides he was sexy, older and greying but fit from an active outdoor lifestyle without the bits of pudge and fat that my boyfriend had developed during quarantine.

I turned back to my chores, feeling a bit excited as he neared me, his erect cock pressing against my ass as he stood behind me.

“You’re a very good dishwasher, you should do my laundry next,” he said and I heard his fingers snap right beside my ear.

By the time I was done with the laundry it was quite late. Trevor was looking through an old hardcover book while laying on his bed when I set the folded basket of clothes down on his bed.

Curious, I asked, “What are you reading?”

“Hmm, oh a book on mental conditioning by a friend of mine actually,” he said, “I used to teach psychology. I retired a few years ago, but wanted to remind myself of a few theories.”

I nodded, not quite sure what that meant, “So what is mental conditioning? Like training yourself not to snack late at night?”

He nodded, “Well that could be one part of it. I’m more interested in the application for conditioning someone else’s mind, thought patterns and positive reinforcement.”

He set the book down on the nightstand and gestured for me to come to the side of the bed, I did leave the laundry alone for a moment.

“For example you did a good job with the chores I assigned you so I’m going to positively reinforce that behaviour,” he said and then reaching towards me curled two fingers and slid them along the opening of my pussy.

I gasped, but did not step back, the touch felt good.

“Spread your legs, move closer,” he said and I did so. His fingers slipped into me, pressing through my folds into my cunt. Another finger joined them, moving deeper into me as I grew wet, aroused.

“Now I’ve already suggested that you’re drawn to me, and now as I give you pleasure your mind starts to sink back into the warm blank space it was in at the fire,” he said. I didn’t quite know what he meant but his touch definitely felt good, any thoughts that this was inappropriate were fading rather quickly.

“Yes,” I agreed, not sure what to, everything felt distant, empty except for the pleasure between my legs, the hand inside of me.

He kept speaking but it was hard to pay close attention when he was finger fucking me. It was only when he said the word “now” that I could refocus on what he was saying as I reached climax, feeling a powerful wave of pleasure. My legs buckled and if he had not reached out and grabbed my arms I would have collapsed.

Feeling exhausted I curled up onto his bed next to him and fell asleep.

The next morning I made him breakfast while he slept in. Still naked I brought him a plate of eggs and toast which he ate sitting in the living room. I went to sit next to him on the couch but he shook his head pointing towards a table by the window.

“Sit there, I’d like to look at you,” he said.

I did and smiled, “Okay but what are...”

Before I could finish he snapped his fingers and said, “Freeze.”

Suddenly I was completely unable to move. He smiled and returned to eating, then carried his dishes to the sink in the kitchen. I watched motionless as he went back to the bedroom, came out dressed and then left the cabin.

With no clock on the wall it was impossible to tell how long I sat there. It was starting to get dark inside the cabin when he returned. At first he ignored me, moving about his cabin, setting some logs in the fireplace and lighting a fire, then undressing.

When finally he came over to me his studied me for a moment, then snapped his fingers, “Move freely.”

I stood, furious, “What did you do to me?”

I went to push him away but he grabbed me, spun me so I was looking at the fire and held me. From behind he said, “See the flame Stacey. Focus and relax.”

All the fight that I had in me, the anger that had been welling up for hours, vanished. The fire seemed to fill the room, warm and relaxing the flame dancing in my mind. From behind me he spoke, relaxing me, guiding me back down.

After a bit I was in a distant state of mind, dazed I showered and then cooked a meal on his stove. Feeding him I knelt on the floor and sucked his cock as he ate, swallowing when he finished. Once again I joined him in bed, and this time we made love.

A week passed by quickly. Each day he would leave me frozen in his cabin as he went out, and each night I would attend to him. I was sorry to have to return to real life, to work, my boyfriend and the city.

“Thank you for making me feel at home,” I said to Trevor as I put the last of my bags into the car.

“Oh it wasn’t too bad having the company around,” he said.

“I should bring some of my girlfriends up here, it’s a nice break from what’s going on,” I said.

Trevor smiled as he slid a hand down my pants to fondle my pussy, “I’m sure they’d like that very much.”

I moaned, knowing that he was right.

The End