The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s Note: This is a self-contained teaser for my Journeys into Passion Halloween Special. Please do not hesitate to resist the inexplicable pull to read the full story on my blog!

Cabin of Sin

Day:

It found me. It found me in my dreams. I did not know how or why. It was formless yet orgasmically real. I did not even know what it really wanted, but it seemed to know everything about me. It knew things I kept deep inside; things I forced myself to forget. It pleasured my very soul, yet it felt as if it was only trying to convince me to let it in. Upon my dark orgasm, it awakened unspeakable things within me I had forgotten … I let it in …

They knew the horror cliche of their spring break trip: Eight college friends rent a cabin in the woods, and will probably all end up dead by the end of the story. Well, the latter was certainly not their plan! They chose a place with no known history of anything other than be regularly rented out in the nouveau camping style, “glamping.” It started as a drunken joke amongst them; though, none of them were sure which one of them brought it up first. Eventually, they all started to individually look into it. They soon pooled their research, concentrating on one reputable company that essentially contracted with the location owners. What they chose was pricy (sneaky price advertising with per night rate but five night minimum), but the eight of them were able to split the price to not much more than $100 each for the five night stay. It was still rustic, but was more a modern bed and breakfast just outside of some campgrounds on the Salem, MA, coast. The only difference was that they had to bring much of the food, which they planned to just buy at a local store about ten minutes drive from the site …

Bobby and August were the first to arrive. Lucy and Jack, who married almost on a whim six months ago, drew the short straw to buy the food and drinks (they all pitched in cash). Bobby was a fairly average looking guy with lighter skin and somewhat curly hair. His average looks contrasted with August’s: she had brown hair and eyes, sandy completion, size eight feet, C-cup breasts, and long legs. A bit of a health nut, she watched what she ate, and enjoyed elaborate yoga routines and swimming.

“Well, you always liked being first right, Auggie?” Bobby teased the moment the stepped out of the car. She hated that nickname.

“In bed, too, Bobert!” she teased, knowing just how to embarrass him without really hurting his feelings.

“That was only the first time we fucked!” he exclaimed truthfully with a nervous laugh.

They were taking out their bags when Tristen, Lou, Lauren, and Monique arrived in one car.

Tristen and Lou were the quintessential high school sweethearts, who not only married just after high school, but also ensured they went to the same university! They were surprisingly similar in personality: both jovial and a little geeky. Lou was fair haired and on the school’s baseball team. He was certainly a jock, but one of the truly nice ones. She had a slim yet healthy figure, was on the shorter side, had light skin, and sported piercing green eyes.

Monique and Jennifer became fast best friends since they met earlier in the year, now being neighbors in the sophomore dorm. Lauren was on the shorter side, had red hair, blue eyes, and C-cup breasts. Jennifer was on the taller side, had dark brown hair, deep blue eyes, A-cup breasts, and slim yet well toned physique. Jennifer inspired Monique to be a more forward and adventurous woman, as Monique made Jennifer far more lighthearted.

“Hey, guys!” Monique greeted Tristen and Lou.

“Hey!” the two greeted in unison.

“Still waitin’ on Lucy and Jack?”

“Guess so,” Tristen answered. “Wanna start drinking early? Have an orgy?”

“Oh, definitely!” Jennifer cooed, continuing the teenage joke.

They all laughed.

They walked inside, and explored the well furnished cabin. The wifi worked as expected, as did the air conditioning. There was something almost freeing about the place. A strong feeling of joy washed over them as they staked out their rooms for the week. Monique and Jennifer wanted to be roommates for the trip—planed on being so next year in the dorms—so they grabbed the room with two double beds. Bobby and August nabbed the room with the view of the ocean. Lucy and Lou were happy with the room facing the woods. Lucy and Jack would find themselves with the corner room having a split view of woods and ocean.

Lucy and Jack arrived with the groceries about half an hour later. Jack was a quieter guy with dark hair, but was really more a person that did not like to express himself to anyone but his wife. Lucy was about average hight with curly black hair, dark skin, and subtly full figured.

They all worked to create a feast for themselves, while starting on the road to a respectable state of drunkenness. August and Bobby were glued at the hip in the kitchen, partially unaware of anyone else. Lucy and Lou were chopping up vegetables, while Jack and Tristen were working on the meat and grill.

The reversed couples were getting on remarkably well. Sure, they were friends by default, but they were subtly letting themselves open to each other. Even Jack was not really holding back with Tristen. They were all, finally clearly letting themselves become good friends.

Monique and Jennifer, the already good friends, were working on vodka-based, frozen deserves. The two were truly enjoying themselves, and the alcohol was certainly enhancing that to ecstatic levels. It was more than that, though. They were letting themselves in at a deeply personal level they never had before. Sure, they were not exactly keeping secrets from each other, but they just had yet to talk about some things.

Jennifer then accidentally dropped her plastic cup on the floor. Kneeling down, her eyes instantly went to Monique’s perfect, round ass. It was perfectly held and presented in tight leggings. She then looked down to Monique’s sexy, flip-flop clad feet. They must have been about a size six, she thought. But most significantly, Jennifer realized that Monique was the most sexy woman she ever knew.

“Havin’ trouble down there, Jen?” Monique asked jokingly. In that moment, she found herself looking down Jennifer’s small but blatant cleavage. She really is hot, Monique thought to herself.

“I’m fine, Monique,” she breathed, standing with cup in hand.

They filled their cups with more vodka …

Jennifer and Monique sat next to each other at the dinner table, talking about the sorry state of their love lives. Jack and Tristen sat across from each other, as did Lucy and Lou. The married couples continued their somewhat personal conversations as one, but the concentration often seemed on the one across from them. Regardless, there were no real plans, not just yet. They did stay up late playing drinking games, though. All of them were finding themselves having a really good time …

Night:

Was I dreaming now? I sometimes had trouble telling, now that the libidinous entity was inside me. What was before me was perfect, but was definitely not there before. I almost want to say that the entity was corrupting my soul, but it was no Demon. It was something ancient and driven, I felt. All it was doing was breaking down masks we put on in the real world to create more truthful ones, feeding on the realities we refused to admit to ourselves. It liked the dark desires within me, and now used me as a kind of disease carrier to bring forward the truth of us all …

Bobby was getting ready for bed, and chugging a glass of water.

August looked over to him with an smile of both curiosity and certainty. She sat next to him, and said, “You wanna … We are gonna do something new.”

“OK …?” he was a little turned on by her more forward than usual statement. Well, she was always forward, but they tended to do things equally.

She pecked him on the lips teasingly. “I found something in the closet earlier. Close your eyes. I’ll tell you when to open them.”

He sat expectantly, feeling his dick balloon so hard and fast he secretly feared he was not going to last long if they were going to fuck.

“Open your eyes, Bobby.”

He did so. His jaw dropped instantly. She wore a form fitting, high cut red dress, and silver high heels. He was sure she was wearing no underwear.

“I’m glad you like it,” she said in almost forceful tones. “Saves me the trouble of telling you to like it.”

“Wha …” he barely muttered.

She sat next to him on the bed, draped her long legs around his, and stated, “Seeing this dress, these shoes I realized I never really embraced the alpha I truly am. I wanna, no, I need to be in charge. Starting now, I need you to do everything I say, and merely react.”

“I don’t have a say in this?” he breathed teasingly.

She grabbed his throbbing balls tightly, and exclaimed, “You don’t have a say in anything anymore in bed.”

She let go before it truly began to hurt, and began to make out with him. Bobby merely reacted to his surprise, especially when she guided his hand to her soft hips. They made out lovingly. Well, she aggressively made out with him, and love came out of it

“Say you love me, Bobby” she ordered.

“I love you, August,” he said with total honesty.

“Tell me you will do anything for me.”

“I will do anything for you, August.”

“You will be my worshiper.”

“I worship you, August, with every fiber of my being.”

She smiled with both love and almost dark excitement. “Take my shoes off, slowly.”

He did so, savoring the accomplishment of the order. “I always liked how pretty your feet are.”

“Worship them. Love them. Rub them. Smell them. Make love to them.”

He did as ordered without question. They felt, they smelled, they tasted wonderful. He was never against foot stuff, but never put much thought into it. Now, he was worshiping the pair of the woman he loved. He explored every curve, every wrinkle, every toe, learning how much he loved them.

“Oh, yeah! You are a savant, Bobby!”

“I love your feet!”

“Kiss me. I wanna taste my feet on your tongue.”

They made out deeply, lovingly.

“YUM! Get on the floor.”

He did so

She presented her right foot to him to further worship, and rubbed his crotch with her left. Waves of pleasure flowed through their bodies, causing them both to moan at the same time.

“Open your mouth wide, and shove in as much as you can,” she ordered with a kind of experimental curiosity. All the while, she still rubbed his crotch with her foot.

He shoved her foot so deep his jaw hurt, while he felt her toes at the back of his throat. He slightly gagged as he choked, unable to breath.

She smiled with a look a amazed joy. His face turning red, she finally removed her foot, and ordered “Strip naked, and go back to the floor.”

He did so, dick harder and more erect than ever, likely topping the rare mark of eight inches.

She took his dick with her spit-soaked feet, and began to stroke passionately, mostly with the balls of her feet and toes. He moaned loudly, as she smiled with arousal and hunger. She then had him crawl up onto the bed, before resuming her stroking, alternating between her wrinkly arches and long toes. It felt absolutely perfect, he did not want the pleasure to end. August’s smile said it all: this was truly her dick now as much as the rest of him.

“Oh, fuck! I’m gonna cum so fuckin’ hard, August!” he spurted.

She stopped her stroking, and stated, “I cum first.” She sat on his face. “Make me cum, and I will let you cum.”

He made out with her surprisingly we pussy with utter desperation. At the same time, August would teasingly suck and stroke his dick in well timed burst to keep him on the edge. She was a bit amazed at how easily she did that, but quickly realized she was well past amazement. She had taken total control of her lover, something she never considered but felt like she always wanted. She even wanted to do more, but was not yet sure what that was.

And soon, August came hard, harder than she ever had in her life, squirting down her lover’s throat. She then nimbly positioned herself with her feet around her dick, and sucked and stroked joyously. He loudly came quickly into her mouth. To Bobby’s surprise, they made out lovingly, cum and all …

Monique and Jennifer found themselves listening to August and Bobby’s wild lovemaking through the apparently thin walls. In the darkness, in their fairly comfortable beds, they found themselves incredibly aroused by the sounds of passion. Silently, they closed their eyes, and slowly moved their hands to their sultry crotches. They fingered and massaged their moistening nether regions to the sounds, quietly moaning. Neither found themselves caring if the other heard. Earlier, they admitted to silently getting themselves off in the middle of the night in the dorms.

The sounds of pleasure suddenly grew louder through the walls, suggesting the others were fucking as well. The eroticism made them rub and finger even harder, unabashedly moaning and cooing. The almost taboo lust of pleasuring themselves to their friends fucking drove them wild!

Almost at the same time, the two opened their eyes, learning they were facing each other, bathed in the moonlight.

“This is so fucking hot, Jen. What are we, voyeurs?” Monique blurted in a whisper.

“I’m fine with that, Mona!” Without any thought, she flipped the thin blanket off of her, revealing her heaving, nightgown-clad body to her best friend.

“Holy shit, Jen. Your are so fuckin’ beautiful!” she exclaimed excitedly yet quietly. In kind, she flipped the blanket off of herself as well, revealing her tight T-shirt and pushed down pajama pants. Monique preferred to sleep in the nude, but was never comfortable doing so with roommates.

The two watched each other masturbate, caring little that the other sounds of passion had ceased. It was their turn to cum! They rubbed themselves passionately to their audience, groping their quivering bodies. The pleasure grew almost unbearable, but they kept their cool to make it last just that much longer. And soon, bathed in the silent blue moonlight, they came in wet orgasm …

“Jeez, had no idea Bobby and August were so noisy in bed!” Jack observed.

“I gotta admit, its gettin’ me goin’!” Lucy exclaimed in amazement.

Jack looked at his clearly aroused wife. He never heard her admit to something like that, but … “I’m kinda turned on, too!”

“Fuck, what are they doin’ over there?” Tristen asked in amazement over August and Bobby to her husband, flopping onto the small bed.

“Fucking!” Lou said with a laugh.

She went to her side, slowly played with Lou’s chest hair, and offered, “Wanna fool around?”

Lou rolled on a condom, and crawled on top of his welcoming wife. He thrust in an old-school missionary. It might have been a boring position to some, but the two were really good at it.

Lucy crawled on top of Jack, and began to make out with him. They quickly removed their minimal night clothes, slipped on the condom, and began to thrust into each other passionately.

Through the growing sounds of pleasure throughout the cabin, the two pairs of spouses felt something unusual was happening. They began to not think about their spouses, but of the others’. Lucy began to think of Lou, Lou began to think of Lucy, Jack began to think of Tristen, and Tristen began to think of Jack.

The love making of the couples began to feel profoundly different. None of them ever thought of others during sex, or at least not in any active sense. It turned them all on more than they ever dreamed, humping harder and more wildly. Perhaps wanting to avoid embarrassment—yet not wanting to stop their adulterous thoughts, they prevented themselves from calling out their names. This made them grunt and moan all that much more loudly. The secret of their thoughts alone drove them wild. Maybe, deep down, they suspected the other was fantasizing, too, but that did not seem to matter right then.

The pleasure amongst the spouses felt glorious! They were all soon ready to explode, all visibly shaking in excitement over the coming orgasm fueled by adulterous fantasy. And then … EXPLOSION!

The four collapsed on their beds. Other orgasmic sounds soon followed, but the spouses barely noticed in the afterglow …

* * *

The next morning they were all having breakfast, silently realizing how they all felt different somehow. None of them directly referenced it, but were openly talking about the quality sex that occurred overnight. Amongst themselves, they might have mentioned such a thing—“dorm sex” was fairly common, but never in a group setting.

They were all acting differently in some ways, too. August and Bobby were initially more equals in their relationship, but August seemed much more in charge now, Bobby almost waiting for August to want something. Lucy and Lou were primarily talking with each other instead of their spouses, as was Jack and Tristen. The four seemed to have no qualms about the less than subtle personal connections building. Plus, Jennifer and Monique seemed just that much closer, almost on the cusp of something they could not yet perceive. They almost did not have to reveal how Monique considered herself sexually fluid, while Jennifer was admittedly curious about exploring her own sexuality.

Later in the day, the group enacted loose plans. They all decided to hike around the area, except for Jennifer and Monique. Those two decided to try out the hot tub, and said they might join them later …

Jennifer slipped on her yellow-green bikini and hopped into the hot tub ahead of Monique. She closed her eyes for a few moments, relaxing.

“Nice bikini, Jen,” Monique suddenly said breathily. “Like mine?”

Jennifer opened her eyes to a completely nude Monique. “Yeah, Mona, It’s perfect!”

“Never skinny-dipped before,” she shrugged, climbing into to the bubbling tub, “But I do know my way around a hot tub!”

Jennifer deeply sighed, feeling great.

Monique quickly shifted over to Jennifer, and suggested, “Try sitting right in front of the jet.”

Smiling, she did so, feeling it massage her lower back and ass. “Feels good … Great idea, Mona.”

“Now, flip around!”

She did so, with Monique guiding her. The jet now massaged massage her hungry pussy. “Oh, fuck, yeah, Mona …”

Lightly cradling Jennifer in her arms, she forwarded, “Have you ever been with a woman?”

“Not counting last night?”

She lightly chuckled. “Not counting last night.”

“No, you?”

“No, but I wanna be …”

They almost cautiously began to make out, jets massaging their bodies. It felt good and right from the start. Monique untied Jennifer top, and let it float away. She lightly massaged Jennifer’s perfectly shaped, tiny tit, before hungrily kissing Jennifer’s neck. Jennifer cooed quietly in the pleasure of it. Monique moved down Jennifer’s quivering body, spending much time on the erect, puffy nipples.

Monique then slid off Jennifer’s bottom, and resumed making out with Jennifer, more playfully than before. Their we bodies pressed tightly against each other, nipples flicking nipples. Jennifer soon wrapped her legs around the subtly more aggressive Monique, who kissed her way down the center of Jennifer’s front-side. She quickly found her way to Jennifer’s warm pussy, and naturally made out with it. Jennifer began to moan and coo loudly at the attention, arms supporting her on the tub’s edge. She had a powerful, passionate orgasm, before aggressively flipping Monique around to return the favor.

They kissed with great want for a few moments, the taste of pussy permeating their senses. Jennifer then hungrily kissed her way down Monique’s responsive body, drooling all over her breasts and abdomen. She finally made it down to the well kept snatch, somehow just knowing what to do. The pussy tasted so right and delicious, as she knew hers did to Monique. Load moans and cries of pleasure flowed out of Monique, who almost could not wait to cum. The pleasure slowly built deep within her, threatening to break her sanity. And finally, she let herself explode in screaming orgasm …

The hikers almost casually paired off. August and Bobby wondered in their own direction. The others did not necessarily pair of in “natural” ways. Lucy and Lou went off in their way, as did Jack and Tristen.

The reversed spouses found themselves talking about deeply personal things. Childhood anecdotes, favorite shows, favorite peoples, favorite kind of porn, first sexual experiences, and their present sex lives. They were connecting in ways that surprised them. They eventually even admitted how attractive they found each other. It should have been wrong, but it did not feel that way. If felt as right as when they were with their own spouses. It was a different kind of “right,” though. None of them wanted to be sure where this was heading, at least not yet …

August and Bobby sat at the edge of the ocean. She removed her hiking shoes and socks, and had him massage her feet.

“I still can’t believe how great that sex was last night!” Bobby stated, working the arches.

“Well, you know I’ve always been kinda an Alpha, Bobby … Little harder … That’s it …”

“Yeah …”

“I just … ooo, that’s good. I just held back for you.”

“I guess you didn’t have to!”

She looked him deep in the eyes, and said, “I love you, forever.”

“I love you, too, more than anything.”

She grasped the back of his head and piloted a deep passionate kiss …