The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cadwallader Wynter Has a Bad Day

It was one of those days where everything went wrong. Nothing drastic, you understand, just, well, one of those days. I’ve been having far too many of these lately. For instance, it took her far too long to suck me off. The trouble was I had done this so much I was inured to the experience. Don’t get me wrong, I loved having a woman of my choosing under my control. It’s just that now, I mostly get them to clean my house. This woman sucking me off was just what I did with a new conquest. Tradition, that’s what it was.

I was bored. That was why I went to the monthly meeting that evening. I hadn’t been for a few months, but what the hell. And, what’s-her-name here can drive me and bring me home again. It’s not good to drink and drive now.

She had dropped me off at the hotel and I had walked in when I realized I had forgotten her name. She had added it to my phone, so I hoped I would recognize it when the time came for the pick-up. I should have ordered her to wait. Whatever. There were plenty more names I could call who would drop everything and drive me home.

I was late when I entered the private rooms the group had booked. Each meeting was in a different location and we hadn’t repeated anywhere yet. That would be a long way off. This city was rich and large.

As I said, I was late and the last to arrive. As per the rules I had informed the chair I was coming, so, being last, I took the customary offensive remarks as I entered. The doors were then locked and we could be ourselves.

I picked up a drink from the bar, making my own, as there was no staff here now, and joined the folks. There weren’t a lot of us, just eleven tonight, out of fourteen. But that was enough. There weren’t a lot of people who did what we did. Don’t get the wrong idea. There were a lot more people who could do what we do, but the majority wouldn’t, because of ethics. We don’t suffer from that affliction but we were all careful those others never learned about this little club. After all, we were all members of the larger club as well and we could attend their events and interact with them. We liked things just as they were, thank you.

So, I began mingling, drink in hand. There was never a fixed format for these gatherings. Things happened as they did, or someone with something they thought important arranged a little talk—whatever was appropriate. No demonstrations though, that would be tacky. So, it was just us in here. Nobody to demonstrate on.

The doors were locked for three hours. That was customary. Nobody comes in and nobody goes out for those three hours.

I sat at a table with three others and the talk was all about what Heather would do. She had, as she had boasted to me privately while trying to get me to attend, arranged for a little talk tonight. I didn’t like that. Normally, we did these to boast a little, but also to pass on skills. We all learned from each other and we all improved over time. Heather also did this, but not as much as the others. Heather was more into herself. How she was so good. How she took a difficult target. How clever she was. How nobody here could beat her at what she did.

You know the type.

We all helped each other out in other ways as well. Our day jobs were many and varied and we were all useful people to know. For instance, Heather was a lawyer, with a successful practice and a thriving bank balance. Well, she looked and acted as if she had a thriving bank balance and that’s the only thing that counts, isn’t it? She has done everyone here a favor or three in her legal capacity. I was starting to get worried about that. It’s not good to owe too much, is it? Especially to someone like Heather. She could call in those favors at any time and it would be hard to resist.

Eventually there was a tinkling of metal on glass and we all looked round.

Heather stood up and looked around. The look on her face was enough for me. This was going to be a ‘how clever Heather was’ talk. Oh well, Heather was good, so there may be some interest.

Actually, one of the reasons I was there was that Heather now worried me. It looked like she had a serious power trip going on in her head. Just lately, I noticed two or three of the members behaving differently than normal. Nothing outrageous, just small changes. I was becoming suspicious that Heather had gotten to them somehow. It had to be Heather. Nobody else would try something like that. She liked dominating everyone around her. I was afraid she was trying to dominate us. She would like that. But, if that was true, then Heather was far more skilled than she was letting on. Unfortunately, that fitted precisely with my assessment of her. The question was, how good was Heather, really?

I looked at Heather as she stood and made her introductory talk. She was dressed in a backless black cocktail dress. Stylish and tasteful. The dress was unusual for her because she wasn’t showing her impressive cleavage. It was backless though. I wondered if she had it on the wrong way round. She stood ramrod straight, probably as a result of all the swimming she did. Her light brown hair, not obviously dyed, was waved just so, falling mostly over one shoulder, but not threatening to cover the eye. She obviously took great care of herself and looked to be in her late twenties, but I knew for a fact she was pushing forty. She was obviously one of those women who look good all their lives, or her looks would go dramatically in a few short months, resulting in a sudden rush to the surgeon. I was afraid my preferred option wouldn’t happen.

Round her neck was a necklace featuring a large red stone. I hesitate to state it was a ruby. Most of us wouldn’t bring something that expensive to an evening like this, but, then again, Heather was Heather, so it may have been real. I noted the obvious matchup between the color of that stone and her nail polish and lipstick. That was too obvious for us, but it would work outside this club. Well, probably. If I tried something that obvious, I would typically pick someone who knew what was what. But that’s me. Heather seemed to be able to get away with things like that.

And before you get ideas, when I say—when I try something that obvious—I don’t mean I put on lipstick and nail polish. I mean it allegorically.

I zoned back to the here and now and caught up with Heather’s talk at the point where she had a prearranged meeting with some woman she knew from the web over in England. Apparently they had been emailing each other for a while over some stories they both wrote for some website. Probably a dirty site. Anyway, she went on…

“… she was dressed edgy, you know, trying to be punk, or goth, but not going far enough to get barred from places, just far enough to get looks. We had dinner together and I used my nails and this gem,” she held up that thing she had round her neck, “to attract and keep her attention. After the meal she complained of a headache—I wonder why,” (she said that with a smirk)—“and I gave her a painkiller which was really E, and that was that. She was mine. It was made easy because she was so into submission. Don’t get me wrong, she was intelligent and successful and wrote great stories, but she was still a submissive.”

I looked at her with a knowing smile on my face. I knew where this was going. That night she took this Betsy person back to her room where she had her wicked way with her and deepened this submission. I thought this before she said it.

As I said, this story was obvious.

“The rest of that weekend I deepened her thrall to me and I changed her wardrobe and added some piercings for her to remember me by.” Heather smiled as she said this. It must have been a pleasant memory. “But I had to leave, so I left Betsy in the hands of one of my special friends over there for further training. Now Betsy is totally trained and is coming here to be my slave next week. And, I intend to lend her out to each of you for a week or so. I’m sure you’ll all enjoy her as I did, and will again. I think I’ll keep her until the lifestyle starts to wear her out and I’ll sell her on then. If any of you want her sooner, just say the word and we’ll see if we can come to an amicable arrangement.”

Now this was different. I immediately wanted to have this Betsy for a while, just to see if I could discover exactly how Heather’s techniques differed from mine. To be honest, at that time, that’s all that interested me.

Heather looked around her audience and smiled. She had had the reaction she wanted. She so loved to be the center of attention and to one up everyone around her. I thought then that everyone here would want this Betsy for the same reason I wanted her. Well, that would have been one of the reasons for most of them, unless they were hiding their ennui better than me.

Heather said, “Do you all want to see some of the recordings I took when I took Betsy?”

That was a rhetorical question and she didn’t even look round to see our reaction. She went to a table and fiddled around with a laptop there before the recording started on the wall behind her.

The recording started with a big flash of white light then settled down to a sort of still picture of a vaguely hypnotic theme, all pithy black and white zig-zags and still swirls. Then a female voice, not Heather’s, started talking. The accent was definitely upper class supercilious British English with sarcasm dripping from every syllable.

“Good evening ladies and gentlemen. I do hope you are well and enjoying the show so far. This was recorded a long time ago now, so I do not know exactly what is happening, but, if all has gone well, then, at least, some of you have lost a goodly amount of time.”

I passed my drink to my other hand and checked my watch. She was right. The time was substantially later than I expected. I wasn’t keeping a check, but there was no way it could be this late. I frowned and looked around. Everybody else seemed to be in the same boat.

“Now, ladies and gentlemen, did you know that a significant proportion of females have a rape fantasy? They do. That’s been proven. But does that mean these women want to be raped? Does that mean these women would enjoy being raped? Of course it doesn’t, as you all well know. So, does a woman, who, admittedly, is a submissive, wants to be hypnotically taken, drugged, then forced into being a sex slave? I’m sure you can understand where I’m going with this, so I won’t labor the point. Suffice to say I turned the tables on dear Heather here. And that reminds me, look at her now with open eyes.”

I looked at Heather, and, as far as I could see, so did we all. Heather was standing there wearing only a vacuous smile and three inch red nipple rings together with a large red belly-button gem—each the exact same shade of red as her lipstick, nails and that stone round her neck. Those nipple rings just drew my eyes. She was standing on her clothes which were pooled on the floor around her. I couldn’t understand how she stripped without me noticing it. I couldn’t understand either how she hid those nipple rings in that dress she wore. I didn’t expect those panties either. Hello Kitty granny panties? On Heather? And that tattoo. It was on her left breast and very obvious. This explained her new style of dress that hid her cleavage. It took the form of words in an elaborate and stylish font. The words were, ‘Bested by Betsy’. These words were the right way up for anyone in front of her to read. I didn’t know the font, but it was swirly and ornate. That and the colors, black with thin red stripes, immediately drew the eye.

I laughed out loud at her predicament. I never thought Heather would succumb like this. I wasn’t the only one. Some of us took photos.

There were two other smaller tattoos, I noticed later. They were on her left thigh. I couldn’t see them properly, but one looked like the copyright symbol you see everywhere. The other was a QR code. There was writing with them, but I couldn’t read it at that distance.

“I’m afraid, ladies and gentlemen,” the voice went on, “that everyone who has lost time will discover their bank balance has been depleted.”

My eyes opened wide and I immediately checked my bank balance on my phone. The voice paused here, presumably for this very purpose. I wasn’t looking closely, but I had the impression that everyone else was doing the same. My bank balance had been catastrophically depleted, but not emptied.

There was a smile in that voice when it restarted. “As I said, I am not here right now and all this is being done by remote control. But I am confident at least some of you have lost money. And by the way, if anyone there did not succumb, then they were offered a cut in the proceeds, so they have a massive incentive to pretend they are in the same boat as you.”

I looked around at my colleagues. They were all looking around at their colleagues. This was disconcerting.

“Now, you have to understand, I am a submissive, so I did not take your money. No, that is incorrect. I should say, I did not take the money that was in your bank accounts.” She paused there before adding, “Or the moneys in the various investments you had.” I was horrified. It was one thing losing my bank account, but the majority of my money was in various other places.

That voice went on. “Now, you may be thinking there was not enough time for all those accounts to have been plundered. I am sorry to tell you, but dear Heather here,” naked Heather was still there, standing still, with that vacuous smile on her face, “has been very helpful in this little endeavor of mine. You see, Heather here has been actively investigating you all on her own behalf long before she ever met me. It appears she has a compulsion to dominate everyone around her, so this action was second nature to her. And, being a lawyer, she had the contacts to undertake such investigations. Consequently, she has amassed large files on each of you. Dear Heather here was happy to give me these files a long time ago now, so there has been plenty of time for me to prepare.”

I was now officially horrified. I downed my drink in one.

“Now, as I said, I have not taken that money. After a bit of direction from me, Heather here was happy to do so. She transferred the money to an account in the Cayman Islands, where it was transferred elsewhere. As of now, it is somewhere in the world becoming legal, after which time, it will be transferred to my real mistress, Fembotheather.”

Fembotheather! I committed that name to memory.

“It was unfortunate for Heather here that my Mistress has the same name. You see, I was having email conversations with both of them and I emailed, Heather here, by mistake, a message intended for my Mistress. That was unfortunate. Heather here, being Heather here, tried to take advantage of my mistake. Woops. Anyway, I don’t want to bore you with details. As I said, I did not take your money, Heather here did. And also, I did not conceive of this idea—that was Mistress Heather. Mistress Heather ordered me to do this and left the planning to me. That, and a punishment that’s none of your concern, was my penance. I hope she will be happy with the results. I guess I’ll discover that soon and be rewarded or punished as she sees fit. Unlike Heather here, Mistress Heather is kind and rewarding and it’s a pleasure to serve her.”

“I did ask Heather here what she intended to do with me and her answer was, well, interesting. She has friends in England she was going to co-opt in her little venture. Their names were thought-provoking and I took her files on them as well. Let us just say, Heather here is now persona non grata with them. I did instruct Heather here to make a story of what she was going to do with me and post it. She is in the middle of that series right now. An interesting and hot little tale it is too. And do not worry. I have her email and the rest of the story. It will be posted until it ends. In fact, I think it will be instructive if Heather here adds this little scenario into her story-line. Heather here is a talented writer and it would be a shame not to keep on issuing the chapters until it is ended. I’m sure she’ll go far with her writing. I wonder if she will like where her writing takes her.”

“Now, to satisfy your curiosity, which I am certain will be quite large right now. I simply do not have the ability, as I understand you all do, to hypnotize people so deeply I can instruct them to do anything I want. I’m learning and I’m improving and I can spot when it’s being done to me. But I can’t do it myself yet. What I can do, though, is make friends. Not friends as you use the term, but friends that care for me. One of those friends is Penny Propofol.”

Penny Propofol! Another name I committed to memory.

“Miss Penny has access to specific medical drugs plus the knowledge and expertise to use them. I asked her advice and followed her instructions to subvert Heather here after I learned what she planned.”

What? Is that true? She was speaking too fast for me to think it through. I resolved to get back to this bit of doublespeak later. Heather being what she was now made me listen closely.

“Unfortunately for you, I also have my own expertise which I applied on you just a short while ago when you all downed that last drink. My expertise is also in the drug area, but my interest isn’t in the mind control drugs. Well, I didn’t actually drug anyone’s drink. I simply told Heather here exactly what to do while you were, well, elsewhere. It is amazing what you don’t taste when you are instructed not to taste it, isn’t it? I normally have to go to a lot of effort to mask the taste. The ones who didn’t succumb must have been laughing at seeing that. But I am certain they’re not now. After all, it’s in their interest to make you think they are in the same boat as you. Anyway, that is how I had all the documentation for all those money transfers prepared and ready for you all to action. I would like to thank Heather here publically for all the help she’s given me in organizing these money transfers.”

What documentation? Where is it? I looked around and couldn’t see anything like that. The doors were still locked.

“A copy of all the triggers implanted in each one of you, will be sent to every one of your little group by email tomorrow afternoon. Well, you won’t get your own triggers, I thought that would make things more interesting, don’t you think? Now, I really must, again, thank Heather here publically for her help with these triggers. All the triggers in you now were from Heather here’s head and they are all unique. She truly has a most Machiavellian brain. There’s no way I would have thought of them. And, a final touch of Heather’s is the list of triggers you will receive includes you all, even those who didn’t succumb, but they don’t have any triggers. Heather here thought it would keep you all on your toes in the interesting times ahead.”

Now, please understand those members who didn’t attend tonight will also receive their copy of your triggers. They do not have any triggers embedded in their brains, nor has Heather here depleted their bank accounts. So, to be fair, they will not know what the email is all about. Perhaps you could use this knowledge if you are good enough? I’m looking forward to hearing all about these interactions.

“You all know what triggers are and what they can do. And I’m certain you all know how difficult it is to remove them. Some think it impossible to remove them. Even if it is possible it will take a long time. Just think how long it takes to de-brainwash those taken by cults and you will start to understand your problems.”

“It will be up to you to stop any of your colleagues from triggering you. But, if you think it will help your cause, you are at liberty to trigger any or all of your colleagues first. Or, you all could do the sensible thing—trust each other and put on a united front. Do you trust your colleagues that much? You are going to find that out very soon.”

“Now, about Heather here. You may want to—er—talk to her about this. You are welcome. She has no money herself now, so she can’t reimburse you. In fact, she will have to default on her monthly bills this month. She does not know my address or anything personal about me and I, naturally, made certain she won’t remember my face. I may be outside the doors right now, just waiting for your exit. That is a fun thought, is it not? Apart from that, Heather here has advised her paparazzi contacts to be close at hand when the doors open. I don’t know if they’re there because I thought of that at the last minute and there wasn’t any time for Heather here to report back. It adds just the right amount of piquancy to this event, don’t you think? I do hope she managed it. I’ll just have to see if any pictures of you appear in the news and on the web.” ¬

“Now, if I have timed this correctly, there are only a few minutes before the staff outside unlock the doors and enter. Of course, you still have the ability to unlock them from the inside and leave should you so desire. But before you do, may I remind you, you have just downed a drink a short while ago. That drink contained Syrup of Ipecac plus concentrated extract of Chamomile leaf, which will act in a few minutes—if I have the timing correct. If you want to see what is about to happen to you, watch Heather here. She downed hers a few minutes before you and she should have the reaction very soon. Now, I’m certain that, once you’ve seen Heather here perform her, well, party piece, you will all be impressed. Just remember to check out your colleagues to see if they actually perform their very own party piece, or if they are faking. That will give you a strong hint who has not been triggered.”

The voice paused, then continued, “Oh yes. Just for your information, dear Heather here will be free of my control as soon as the doors are unlocked and opened. She’ll think she is waking up the morning after she ensnared me. She’ll wake up with those pleasant memories in her head just as the outside world starts looking. The, well, effects of the cocktail she drank will have worn off then but don’t worry, she’ll still have her triggers and you will all acquire them tomorrow. Goodbye ladies and gentlemen. It’s been a pleasure talking to you.”

We all turned to watch Heather when the voice came back.

“Oh, I nearly forgot, Chilali Nitt did not get drugged tonight. That is, she didn’t if everything went as planned. Dear Chilali is too old, you see. You have all drunk powerful drugs and older people could die from the effects. I am not a murderer. I only want to teach you a lesson so you all will be good people from here on. So, please keep an eye on dear Chilali, she may not learn the lesson as well as you and may have to be corrected later.”

We all stared at Heather, who still stood there naked with that stupid smile on her face. Nothing happened. I started to calm down. This evening was finally starting to look like a joke. A good joke and I may laugh at it in a decade or so, but a joke nonetheless. After all, that talk had one or two massive holes in it, so it must be a joke. And a joke by Heather most likely. I’ll laugh at it—eventually. But not before I get my money back.

My brain was racing. I could recover the money on my own. All those women in my contacts would just have to do some serious escort duties for a few years and I would be back where I was. I was certain that would work.

In any event, This Fembotheather and Penny Propofol had to be found and quickly. Heather here didn’t have a monopoly on knowing people. I could have their real names and addresses tomorrow without any difficulty. Then I remembered, I didn’t have enough money. Shit. Then I brightened again. All those women in my contacts would be happy to contribute to my financial revival immediately. There would be certainly be enough to find those two perverts. I checked my cell and discovered all my contacts had been deleted. Shit. Shit. Shit. Do I have any backups?

I was still trying to think how I could recover those contacts when I heard someone outside at the doors with a key. I started to turn and leave when it happened. Heather jerked and looked alarmed. Then she projectile vomited. The people near her were not lucky. Fortunately I was not among them. She also explosively peed and soiled herself with liquid feces at the same time. She did this all over her legs and clothes, which were pooled at her feet. These reactions didn’t just stop after the first episode. They repeated a number of times. It looked like she would need hospital treatment. She quickly collapsed onto her hands and knees while covering herself in stench. Her eyes were wide open and scanning the room, not believing what she was seeing. Then she saw me looking at her and her eyes locked onto mine. Her eyes begged me for help.

The stench triggered my stomach and I turned and sprinted out of the newly opened doors towards the nearest restrooms. I was in a race.