The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caffeinated Quickies: Best in Breed

In Space No-one Can Hear You Cream.

TAGS: MF MD SF GR DS

This Caffeinated Quickie was originally written thanks to my amazing BuyMeACoffee supporters featuring their suggestions, kinks and story ideas. If you want to have a say in what I write next and get early reading access, consider shouting me a cup of joe on my profile page. Cheers and happy reading!

* * *

[Docking coordinates received. Would you like to begin the coupling sequence, young Mistress?]

Jennifer closed the illuminated info-feed hovering in mid-air with a flick of her emerald eyes and gently touched the tiny interface node behind her ear to signal her accent to the vessel’s AI pilot. Then she reclined back into the luxurious softness of her stargazer lounge and looked up through the crystal lattice dome at the glowing red planet lazily spinning into view.

“It’s quite the sight isn’t it, Babe?” Nathan asked, leaning over the back of the lavish lounge to give her a warm, loving, upside down kiss. “Take it all in, not many people get to say they’ve seen the Haardaxian home-world in the flesh.”

“I should think not.” She huffed playfully, smiling happily up at her handsome husband-to-be. “Not with what we are paying for the privilege of just entering orbit. We just received the docking permissions.”

“You’re not wrong about that.” Nathan said, looking up through the observation port. “Talk about paranoid, who the hell shields an entire planet in psionic energy?”

Jennifer shrugged and went back to her reading, The Haardaxian’s did, apparently. The one thing everybody in the Federated Alliance could agree on concerning the mysterious alien species was that they were unbelievably isolationist in nature.

It was like one of the most advanced alien societies to ever grace the spiral galaxy had taken one step out into the wider universe, taken a quick look around and said “No, thanks.” before going back inside, shutting the front door and locking it forever.

Nobody could even remember what they looked like anymore. Jennifer had done her research. Even with all the not inconsiderable resources her immense wealth and business connections afforded her, all she was able to get was a rough guesstimate of a vague outline of a Haardaxian.

Maybe gray skin and digitigrade legs? Perhaps seven or eight feet tall with long many-jointed three fingered hands. No-one could even say for certain if they had two eyes or six. The level of obfuscation surrounding the species as a whole was almost as impressive as it was frustrating.

“I don’t know, Sweety. Hey, did you see we made the headline of the Neo Tokyo Times?” She asked, flicking a holographic display his way with a twitch of her manicured eyebrow. “We look good together on the front page.”

“That old rag?” Nathan scoffed, waving away the image with that cocky half-smirk, half-grin Jennifer loved. “Besides, we don’t just look good together, we are good together. Better than good… great.”

He wasn’t wrong. One of the most unlikely pairings in the Federated Alliance, that’s what all the tabloid media had labeled their whirlwind romance. The genetically refined Heiress to one of Earth’s greatest Tech Conglomerates and the natural born son of the outer rims largest Mining Magnates coming together in their own personal Romeo and Juliet love story.

Minus all the feuding families and poisoning at the end. Thank the stars.

It had been at the product launch of some new Hausser Interstellar AI platform or another. Jennifer was only there to do a cyber-press junket as the gorgeous future face of the system spanning mega-corp and smile for the camera-drones when her neuro-assistant had informed her that all ten of the extremely exclusive and hyper-expensive post launch interviews with Jennifer Hausser herself had been purchased by a single independent bidder.

Guess who? The smooth bastard had even brought a bottle of her favorite Centuri Schnapps along to the meeting he had effectively bought out from beneath the collective planet-side press. One terrestrial hour—ten combined six minute interviews—with the enchanting untouchable Miss Jennifer Haussler in exchange for a mountain of credits that would have choked a modest nation-state, as if any of those still existed.

She had been quick to do her research, setting her neuro-assistant to trace and compile a quick dossier on the mystery buyer even as she graciously answered carefully pre-prepared questions and expounded on the many advantages of whatever shiny new piece of near-sentient software she was promoting on the day.

Nathan Walsh was the very unassuming name of an exceptionally interesting young man only one year Jennifer’s senior. By the age of twenty four he had already earned himself twin masters degrees in corporate management and exogeology, while also making a name for himself in the speculative markets of the peripheries as a daring, if savvy trader. There were tabloid articles published about his exploits surveying unstable planetoids and exploring dangerously active asteroid belts, heedless of a silver spoon so massive it should have impeded his ability to breath through his mouth.

The only thing her state-of-the-art Spectre AI neuro-assistant hadn’t been able to locate was any clear photos of the young man or anything beyond rumors concerning any relationship status. What it had revealed though was that Nathan Walsh was a loud and proud Natty.

When you were so far into the haves side of the equation that the have-nots couldn’t find you with a radio telescope, the newest social divide was between the Natty’s and the Jenny’s. That was to say, in Earth culture, the difference between those who were genetically fine-tuned while still in-vitro and anyone who was birthed naturally as a bog-standard, come-as-you-are human being.

Urgh, Natty Nathan and Jennifer the Jenny. She was certain every copy editor and satirist in the system had creamed their pants once the news of her relationship went public. The jokes practically wrote themselves.

So being a Natty made Nathan something of a rarity in the stratospheric circles of the ultra-rich and hyper-privileged that Jennifer habitually swam in. She had gone into the interview expecting to see some burly hairy-knuckled asteroid smasher whose father had lucked out and hit the mother-load. Probably flashing his Daddy’s credits in an attempt to impress the home-world elites and leer at one of the shining crown jewels at the center of Earth’s social, genetic and corporate venn diagram.

Instead Jennifer had met the love of her young entitled life.

Nathan Walsh had spent the entire hour looking tall and handsome in a subtly stylish suit, making her laugh and asking some genuinely insightful questions about Hausser Interstellar’s latest advances in Hive-Sentient AI. Nathan said he was investigating new ways to improve the performance of automated mining drones and showed interest in the technology.

By the end of the hour and half a bottle of simply superb off-world Schnapps, Nathan had left with Jennifer’s personal communication cipher and a promise to meet again for dinner later that week.

By the end of the month, Nathan had become a new sensation on the tabloid data-streams when spotted leaving an uber-exclusive nightclub in Neo Francisco with none other than Earth’s favorite daughter; Jennifer Hausser snuggled happily under an arm.

By the end of the year they were engaged to be married and there was scuttlebutt online about prospective collaborations between their parent companies and expanding both spheres of corporate influence into new untapped markets. Two of the Federated Alliances most prestigious, camera-worthy and exquisitely eligible were madly in love. It was like something out of a perfect fairy tale.

Or at least, an almost perfect fairy tale.

Jennifer adored Nathan, everyone who met him was immediately drawn inexorably into his orbit by the gravity of that charming cocky smile, his dark glistening eyes and his quick wit. He was intelligent, handsome, funny and had a commanding dominance that he could turn on like a switch when chairing a board meeting or working in a leadership role.

…and in the bedroom, when Jennifer asked him for it.

But that was where the only choppy waters in an otherwise idyllic pleasure cruise of smooth sailing stemmed from.

The bedroom.

…And it had brought them all the way out of Federated Alliance space to the home-world of the most highly advanced and carefully cloistered alien species on the Perseus arm of the Milky Way. Jennifer almost felt bad about all the fuss but Nathan had been insistent.

Their future together would be perfection made manifest, in every way possible. No matter the cost.

Which was good because just getting this far had cost them several fortunes by anybody’s measure, and only Nathan and Jennifer’s unfathomable affluence had brought them to this point in their journey together.

“Baby, did you hear me?”

Jennifer snapped back to the present and gave her darling fiance a guilty grin. “Sorry, Sweety. I was off in my own galaxy for a minute there.”

“I was just commenting on how prohibitive the costs and conditions of working with the Haardaxians are.” Nathan said, gesturing to the glowing crimson planet growing larger in the viewport. “You and I both understand how exclusivity works in marketing strategies and the advantage of scarcity but these fine Haardaxian folks have to be pricing themselves out of business.”

Jennifer gave him a puzzled stare for a moment then smiled in realization at what Nathan was doing. He had read her like a book, targeted her pensive mood and was now engaging her in one of their favorite shared past-times. Speculative debate.

She loved him so much.

“You don’t know that for sure,” She retorted, taking the generously offered bait. “We are here, are we not? And we only found our way here through the whispers of others who had done so before us. For all you know there is a regular, if profoundly confidential, trade of wealthy Federated Alliance elites seeking similar services to our own.”

Pashaw! Work the numbers, you silly Jenny.” Nathan shot back, a teasing sparkle in those dark hazelnut eyes. “You and I represent the one percent of the one percent of one percent. We’ll practically be in a two person league of our own once we’re officially hitched but even we paused when they sent us the credit figure for this consultation.“

“Go smash moon rocks, you Natty pounder.” Jennifer laughed, standing to poke him in the chest. “Even discounting the theory that they price each client on a case by case basis…”

“Which you should.” Nathan interjected, rounding the lounge to get at her as Jennifer mirrored his movements to keep it between them. “Price gouging? Word would get out eventually, confidentiality be damned.”

“Even discounting that…” She repeated, grinning at her lover from just out of arm’s reach. “There’s no evidence to suggest that the Haardaxians need the credits at all. They’re not a member of the Federated Alliance and they appear to be entirely self-reliant on their single home-world.”

That fact was the terrifying truth. Every alien species in the Federated Alliance of Stars and even those outside of it were reliant on trade in one form or another. That was just the nature of cooperation and colonization… or expansionism depending on who was viewing it.

But the Haardaxian race didn’t trade with anyone and any fleets of would-be conquerors, ravaging space invaders, overly insistent emissaries or pushy planet-to-planet salesmen just seemed to vanish like puffs of gas into the merciless vacuum of endless space.

Everyone had learned long ago not to approach Beta Orionis I without an invitation. It wasn’t that they were bad neighbors exactly, they just made it very clear that they wanted to be left alone.

“Then what are they spending all those credits on?” Nathan asked, giving up on circling the furniture and lunging over it instead to grab at Jennifer. Only to groan as she nimbly skipped backwards. “Come on, Baby. I love it when you talk dirty to me.”

[I am sorry to interrupt, young Mistress but we are approaching the orbital platform and they are requesting you both prepare to disembark as previously instructed.]

Nathan must have received the same message from the ship’s AI pilot on his own interface node because he sagged over the back of the lounge in disappointment. Jennifer just giggled and blew him a kiss.

“Go get suited up, you Natty pounder.” She taunted playfully, “Then maybe we can go and find out.”

* * *

Jennifer stood in her lavish quarters inspecting herself in the mirror.

The Haardaxians had been very specific in their requirements for a meeting. Beyond the astronomical price-tag, paid in advance, there was a long laundry list of prerequisites that needed to be met before she and Nathan would be allowed anywhere near the alien planet.

They were to come alone, without even a pilot or steward, in a private unarmed vessel. All scanning and recording instruments were to be disabled before entering the system and all ships logs would be wiped clean upon leaving. Any deviations from the pre-planned flight path or unauthorized communication transmissions would result in an immediate termination of the agreement and the all-important meeting would be canceled.

That was all fairly standard by megacorp counter-espionage and security standards in Jennifer’s experience but there were also some decidedly odd stipulations.

They were not to eat any food containing sulphites for the week leading to the rendezvous. No hair was permitted on either of their bodies below the neckline (not a problem for Jennifer though Nathan had been amused at the sensation of having smooth legs) and they were not to carry any jewelry, adornments or personal devices. The only clothing they were permitted to wear while aboard the Haardaxian space station was a custom-tailored electro-synthetic bodysuit they had been sent in preparation for this day.

Which Jennifer was modeling as she critically inspected her reflection.

It was essentially a light body-sheath made of a shiny pliable beige material that hung off her body like loose pajamas until she touched the small stud set into the collar. That produced a minuscule electrical impulse that tightened and shrank the cyber-wear fabric until it clung to her flawlessly constructed form like a second skin.

Jennifer frowned a little at that. The bodysuit was so snug and sheer that every curve, bump and angle of her imminently thin designer body was highlighted in a fashion so obvious she might as well have remained naked.

She was neither ashamed nor shy about her beauty. Jennifer knew that even amongst the precision engineered stunners of the highest echelon Jennys, she was exceptional. The very best geneticists the Federated Alliance had to offer were contracted to scrub and polish her unborn genome until it shone brighter than the Arcturus diamond glittering in her engagement ring. The would-be heiress to a tech giant like Hausser Interstellar had to be nothing less than exceptional. All the way down to the cellular level, the CEO had insisted on it and the board didn’t dare to argue with Jennifer’s mother.

But Jennifer’s exquisite physical perfection was an investment like any other and not a resource to be squandered on just anyone.

Her hair was a wavy waterfall of warm autumn colors hanging far down her slim back. Chestnut brown with naturally occurring streaks of scarlet and honey blonde highlighting the lustrous glossy tumble as it tickled the top of her tight toned rear. Her body was all long elegant lines and lean feminine muscle that Jennifer took little work to maintain.

She was almost ethereal in her aesthetic supremacy, fay-like in her nearly waifish thinness but with firm, sumptuous breasts that were hugged tight by this overfamiliar outfit. Tossing her thick mane of shining hair back and watching it settle brilliantly as though arranged by a specialist, Jennifer frowned down the length of herself. Her nipples weren’t large but still starkly outlined in the clingy bodysuit, as was the cleft of her womanly mound and the sculpted valley between her taut ass cheeks.

[Young Mistress, your presence is being requested at the main airlock now that docking is complete.]

Giving herself one last glance, Jennifer sighed in resignation. Well at least it covered her from throat to wrists to ankles as much as it didn’t actually conceal anything at all. But given the reason they were here it was hardly a time to start getting bashful now. She left her quarters to join Nathan at the airlock.

* * *

“Well, this is exciting.” Nathan grinned at Jennifer and she could see his dark eyes drinking all of her in. That almost made the embarrassing outfit worthwhile. “Baby, we are about to meet a Haardaxian. Who else can boast that they’ve done that.”

“Not us. Not under the terms of the confidentiality agreement we had to sign to get here.” Jennifer reminded him even as she returned the wolfish leer and wandering gaze.

Nathan was built. And not in that generic less-than-five-percent body-fat swimmers build that was so prevalent in male Jennies but in a rugged, hard-earned, battle-toughened fashion that demanded attention when he walked in and wordlessly owned an entire room.

Broad shoulders, chiseled chest and abdomen, yoked-out arms and powerful legs. Her charming fiance redefined the masculine ideal when he sauntered into Terran High Society like a lion walking through a party of peacocks. As though his mere presence was shouting “You might have bought it but I earned it!” at the simpering Jennies, male and female alike.

And, like Jennifer, all of Nathan was out on display thanks to these ridiculous electro-synth body-suits. Everything from his neckline down to his feet, including that delightfully thick and heavy bulge tucked against his left thigh.

“Yeah well, we’ll finally know what all the cloak and dagger business is about soon enough.” Nathan said as he tapped the console next to the airlock and stood back as the pressurized seal hissed then slid open.

Hand in hand they stepped into the unknown, through one bulkhead door and then another as they boarded the orbital station that was the only sign of the Haardaxian presence outside of the heavily shielded home-world itself.

As one they paused.

The outside of the station had been unremarkable. The cigar-shaped satellite had been featureless and only the size of a large cargo freighter. Jennifer didn’t know what she had expected exactly. Twisted alien architecture that would defy the eyes’ ability to trace lines, perhaps or maybe fields of blinking lights and unbelievable examples of technology light-years beyond humanity’s own.

She certainly didn’t expect to step into an office foyer that could have doubled for any of the countless thousands she had passed through back on Earth.

Every surface was pristine and gleaming. The ceiling, walls and floor were various shades of off-white and the entire space couldn’t have been more than thirty feet on a side. Set in front of two large doors at the back of the room was a simple glass and chrome reception desk and standing beside it was a woman.

A very human looking woman in smart business attire standing primly with her hands clasped neatly in front of her waist.

“Welcome Jennifer Hausser. Welcome Nathan Walsh. The Haardaxian people extend to you their warmest greetings.” She said in a smooth formal tone and offered them both a small bow.

Jennifer was stunned but Nathan, ever the one to take command of a situation, stepped forward and extended his arm for a handshake.

“While this wasn’t what we were expecting, the courtesy is appreciated.” He said with a winning smile. “Pleased to meet you. You have the advantage of knowing our names already, how should we address you?”

“For the purposes of this consultation, you may call me Heather.” The woman stated, taking Nathan’s hand in both of hers and letting out a soft shuddering sigh. “I assure you, the pleasure is all mine.“

Jennifer stifled an incredulous laugh. This Heather was beautiful—no doubts about it—with rich crimson hair, porcelain pale skin and a svelte hourglass figure all wrapped up in a form-fitting skirt suit that emphasized her generous bust and slender hips. But if she thought some shameless flirting would put Jennifer’s man off his game, she was going to be disappointed.

“I’ll admit that we are surprised to find another human here.” Jennifer said, stepping up beside Nathan and looping one her slender arms through his own. “We didn’t think the Haardaxians employed any other species.”

Heather gifted them both with a dazzling smile. Her face was the picture of perfect symmetry, as flawless as it was gorgeous with brilliant emerald eyes that could stare straight into a person’s soul.

Definitely a Jenny, Jennifer decided.

“Despite my outward appearance, Miss Haussler, I can assure you that I am a Haardaxian.” She said, letting go of Nathan’s hand with visible reluctance. “I, like everything you see around you, have been specifically designed to make you feel comfortable for the duration of these proceedings.”

“Designed?” Nathan quirked a brow, picking up on the odd choice of words just as Jennifer had. “Are you an artificial construct, Heather?”

“Do you suspect that I am an artificial intelligence like that aboard your ship, Mister Walsh?” Heather laughed and it sounded like the chiming of silver bells. “Let us just agree that I am a fully realized sentient and a recognized member of the Haardaxian people, here to assist you today.”

Well that appeared to be the end of that line of inquiry as Heather turned and gestured towards the reception desk. It was bare except two small crystal bowls filled with tiny green candies.

“Your interface nodes have been automatically disabled for the duration of your visit. If you are carrying any external devices, you may leave them here to be collected upon departure.” She said, before lifting the crystal bowls and handing one to Nathan and then Jennifer in turn. “Please, take these and enjoy at your own leisure.”

“What are they?” Jennifer asked, taking a delicate sniff and finding the aroma appealing. A fragrant blending of cinnamon and honey.

“Haardaxian Candy. More importantly, it contains a mild disinhibitor to ease us through the more sensitive portions of our forthcoming discussion.”

Nathan paused, examining one closely between thumb and forefinger. “Disinhibitor, you mean they are drugged?”

“The term drugged would imply that there is an element of deceit, Mister Walsh.” Heather explained calmly. “There is none. I am simply informing you that imbibing that candy will help alleviate any tension and smooth the way for an honest discourse.”

“Like a glass of scotch at the negotiating table.” Nathan shrugged and popped the little green sweet in his mouth.

“That is an excellent analogy.” Heather said with another radiant smile. “Shall we move onto the showroom?”

Showroom? Jennifer was confused. This was supposed to be a medical appointment, not a gallery visit. She caught Nathan’s slight frown and squeezed his arm in silent agreement.

“Please follow me.” Heather said before turning and pushing open the large double doors set into the back wall.

* * *

Jennifer looked about herself in blank astonishment.

The space they had been led into was massive and blindingly bright. In stark contrast to the cozy foyer, this room was the size of a landing hanger. The snow white floor, walls and ceiling stretched off into the distance with no clear delineation where one ended and another began.

In the middle of this eye-watering grandeur was a simple line of rich red carpet and, evenly spaced out on either side of it were small podiums on which stood Nathan and Jennifer.

Wait, what?

Jennifer blinked to clear away the spots in her vision and focused again. Heather led the way, strutting like a fashion model in her stylish high heels. Her flashing legs crossed with every measured step and her firm hips swaying like palms in a tropical breeze.

And yes, she was leading them to that runway of carpet that was flanked on both sides by several carbon copies of Nathan and Jennifer themselves. By all the stars, Jennifer thought, what was going on here? Without thinking Jennifer slipped a candy into her mouth and bit down.

Cinnamon and honey flooded her mouth and some of the tension left her shoulders. Jennifer could breathe a little easier and felt a bit better.

“Heather, what is all this?” Nathan asked, waving a hand at clones as they approached, arm in arm. “Why are… what are they?”

Half a dozen doppelgangers stood like sentries on either side of the carpet. Six Nathans on the right and a matching number of Jennifers on the left. They were exact mirror images of Earth’s latest Power Couple and they were utterly naked.

Jennifer felt that this should have constituted some violation of their privacy but Nathan seemed more interested than offended.

“Merely showroom models, Mr Walsh.” Heather explained with a small knowing smile. “They are here to showcase the range of options available to you and the lovely Miss Hausser.”

“Holograms then? They are incredibly detailed…” Nathan mused, stopping to examine the closest Jennifer simulacrum closely.

“Something like that, though far more advanced.” Heather said, stopping at the center of the red carpet and clasping her slim hands together beneath her generous bosom. “You are both invited to touch and inspect them as you wish. This is a thoroughly interactive consultation.”

Jennifer was watching Heather closely as she spoke. Jennifer was a trained adept at reading micro-expressions, body language and tells. It was simply one skillset in the carefully cultivated mind of a born negotiator and everything about the Haardaxian woman broadcasted seductive sexuality boiling beneath a thin veneer of polite respectability.

It wasn’t solely directed at Nathan either as Heather turned her bright beaming beauty on Jennifer and licked her full cherry lips.

“Where did you get the biometrics to create these?” Nathan asked, reaching out. For one awful moment Jennifer thought he was about to grab her copy’s bared breast but Nathan rested his hand on its shoulder instead. “Oh, it’s solid… and warm.”

Jennifer almost took an involuntary step back when the Not-Jennifer moved. It’s pretty head tilted at a slight angle as it gave her fiance a warm smile and let out a soft sultry moan at the minor contact.

“As I stated, these are not holograms and our station’s systems catalogued your genetic details as soon as you both came aboard.” Heather explained, stepping up beside Jennifer until she was close enough to feel the other woman’s body heat.

That was, what, five minutes ago? No, this was all part of an elaborate sales-pitch, Jennifer decided as she popped another candy between her lips. Images of Nathan and herself were plastered all over the data-net, it wouldn’t take mysterious alien technology to orchestrate this bit of theatre.

“They are incredibly accurate.” Jennifer noted as she ran a critical eye over a naked Not-Nathan. His strapping burly yet chiseled body replicated down to the smallest scar on his left knee, the product of one of his prospecting explorations. “I fail to see what purpose they serve beyond a misguided attempt to make us feel uncomfortable. Which, to be clear, they do not.”

That was mostly true. Jennifer would not be shaken by some tasteless parlour trick. She was very proud of her body, it was a peerless masterpiece of Terran design. Impeccably lean, tall and busty with long sleek lines of muscle and legs that went on for light years.

Nathan’s own form was, in contrast, the jackpot win of the Natty genepool refined by hard work and natural selection. Each of them was a superlative example of humanity in their own way but seeing that perfection duplicated many times over and given living animated flesh was a little unsettling.

The Not-Jennifer Nathan had touched was definitely giving him some galaxy-class bedroom eyes.

“Please allow me to assure you that was not the intention of this display.” Heather said with a hint of a simpering giggle in her tone. A carefully calculated hint Jennifer suspected as she let herself be led to the center of the carpet. “They are only present to act as visual aids in our discourse.”

“We never communicated the reason we wished to come to the Haardaxian home-world.” Nathan said, absently chewing on a candy as he joined them.

Heather laughed and even that sound was enchanting. Jennifer thought she was beginning to see the outlines of the aliens negotiation strategy. Present them with an attractive and seductive hostess. One that would physically appeal to both Nathan and herself while not competing with them on an aesthetic level. Then throw them off balance with a display of technological superiority…

“Please, Mr Walsh. There is only one reason individuals and couples of your prestige seek out my people.” The beautiful redhead said, her radiant smile never faltering. “You wish to engage the services of our renowned xeno-geneticists.”

Jennifer and Nathan shared a quick startled look.

“That is an impressive deduction, can you tell us why?” Jennifer asked cautiously, her heart fluttering.

“Neither of you is ill or disfigured, so you do not seek medical assistance. Our scans indicate that both of you are fertile and sexually functional should you desire to procreate, which precludes any need for intervention in that matter.” Heather answered calmly, gesturing at them as though to emphasize her point. “That leaves genetic re-coding as the most likely alternative. As my systems inform me that Miss Hausser has already received the very best gene-therapy that Federated Alliance has to offer, may I presume that this consultation is for the benefit of Mr Walsh?”

“The consultation is for Nathan but it’s entirely for my benefit.” Jennifer said with a knowing smirk. The third Haardaxian candy dissolving on her tongue was making her feel bold. “You are doing very well, Heather. Can you guess what we are here for?”

Nathan was grinning too with a saucy sparkle in his eye as Heather stepped smartly out in front of them and turned to face them both.

“I accept that compliment as the highest praise coming from the future CEO of Hausser Interstellar.” Heather bobbed a short bow that incidentally flashed her pale cleavage in the loosely buttoned blouse. “Your cutaneous vasodilation, rate of respiration and pupil dilation would indicate it is stimulating in nature. May I be forgiven if my answer seems crass…”

“Go right ahead. Call us Nathan and Jennifer while you’re about it too.”

Heather gave them both a wide knowing grin. “Are you both here to pursue a sexual kink?”

Nathan laughed and Jennifer blushed. Whatever Heather really was, she had seen right to heart of the matter in no time at all. Despite some small measure of embarrassment, Jennifer was more pleased to confirm that they were in talks with a clearly talented professional. It was always gratifying to deal with someone approaching your own level.

“You’ve got our number, that’s for sure.” Nathan chortled. “How did you know?”

“To be honest, it was the most likely possibility by an order of magnitude, and the only reason your request for a consultation was approved.” Heather said happily. “You were both heavily vetted before we extended our invitation and given your wealth, status and privilege within the Federated Alliance, there are only a few services my people can offer that you could not already purchase at far more reasonable prices elsewhere.”

“You can say that again. Where are all those Federation credits going anyway?” Nathan asked with his patent half-grin. “I don’t exactly see any pleasure moons in orbit.”

“The price was merely a final test of your resolve, Nathan.” Heather said flippantly, waving the question away. “None but the most strident pilgrims of pleasure are welcomed into our system.”

Pilgrims of pleasure? Jennifer relaxed and let out a little giggle. Were the Haardaxians an entire race of hedonists? The idea that the most technologically advanced species on this side of the milky way were a race of closet perverts was too funny.

“I invite you to laugh, Jennifer.” Heather said, not looking perturbed or offended in the least. If anything she looked thrilled at the moment of levity. “To laugh is to feel joy and my people elevate joy and pleasure above all things.”

Any remaining tension drained from the room and the blinding bright lights dimmed to a more intimate golden glow. Heather stepped in close and took one hand of each of them, batting her long lashes at Jennifer as she led them towards a stationary Not-Nathan.

“You say the procedure is for your partner, Jennifer.” The Haardaxian woman purred, her voice dripping like sweetest honey from her lips. “Nathan is a very handsome man, undoubtedly a skilled lover and… rich in his endowments.”

“No need to sell me, Heather. She’s already buying.” Nathan quipped. “Not that I don’t appreciate the second opinion.”

Heather released their hands to circle the naked copy of Nathan and Jennifer suddenly missed the warm softness of her grasp. She took up her fiance’s hand instead and felt better for it.

Mmmmm~ He is tall and rugged, not like your genetically enhanced pretty-boys at all.” Heather crooned, running a manicured hand down hard muscles of its torso as the Not-Nathan turned its head to look down at her as she spoke. “He is carved granite where they are polished marble and no less appealing for it. Big too, easily in the top ninety-fifth percentile for masculine size. You are a lucky girl.”

She clarified her meaning by dropping her fingers to tease at the base of the facsimile’s heavy swinging dick and encircling it for a playful squeeze. Jennifer arched a brow as the member immediately began to harden. Lengthening and rising as the Not-Nathan just continued to stare hungrily at Heather.

“We can offer a great many treatments to you, Nathan.” Heather husked, leisurely stroking his look-alike to full glorious mast as she took a long sniff of its manly scent. “Increased stamina and potency. Elimination of the refractory period between erections. Changes to the production and volume of ejaculate if that is your desire. Such changes are relatively simple, if a little dull.”

“Dull you say, what else can you offer?” Nathan looked intrigued even as he pulled Jennifer closer and wrapped a firm arm around her waist. Jennifer tore her own eyes away from Heather’s pumping hand to note the growing tent in her Husband-to-be’s sheer bodysuit. “We are looking for something fairly specific.”

Jennifer felt Nathan’s hand slide down onto her tight sculpted ass and grip it possessively through her own skin tight outfit. She gasped then melted against him and fought the urge to reach for his bulge. To tease it in time with Heather’s own sinful sinuous strokes.

“You both seem to enjoy guessing games.” Heather giggled before taking a long lick up the bulging bicep of her own Nathan. “We Haardaxians adore games of every variety. Very well, I shall show you a selection of some of our more… diverse options.”

A feminine battle cry and masculine growl in familiar voices erupted behind Jennifer and Nathan. Turning in shock they witnessed the farthest pair of their naked copy-cats clashing at the end of the red carpet.

Not-Nathan barrelled across the short distance with his broad arms extended as Not-Jennifer arched her back into a lightning-quick back flip that ended with her athletic thighs locked around his thrashing head and her long autumn hair brushing his staggering feet.

“If you are inclined to more aggressive bedroom play, we can accommodate great feats without any cosmetic change to either of your bodies.” Heather moaned, as her Not-Nathan slipped a hand into her blouse revealing the gentle slope of a large creamy breast cupped by a white satin bra. Her nimble hands never left the clone’s raging erection though as she continued. “Bones can be reinforced, muscles and tissue density increased, natural regeneration of injuries reduced to a fraction of your current healing rate.”

The backwards hanging Not-Jennifer was struggling to get an arm-lock around Not-Nathans knee as the wrestling pair swayed then crashed into the carpeted floor. The Jennifer copy gasped as the Nathan trapped between her thighs did something that made her slender hips twitch before letting out a wicked little giggle and punching him hard in the calf.

“No fair, you Natty pounder!” She scolded before pushing long silken locks out of his prone lap to reveal his jutting erection resting against his ripped stomach. “If you wanna fight dirty then two can play by those rules.”

With that she seized her lover by the base and ran a slow languid lick up his steely length before taking him into her pretty mouth with a furious passion. The two grappled and writhed, rolling on the ground like Grecian wrestlers as they fought and fucked each others faces with all the fury of a gladiatorial exhibition.

“We have seen such performances before in the Outer Rim Worlds, Heather.” Nathan said, turning them both to face the crimson-haired Haardaxian. “While it is certainly entertaining, that is not why we are here.”

Heather, for her part, was plastered up against Not-Nathan’s side. One long sleek leg was wrapped around the doppelganger’s thigh and her blouse was now open as she continued stroking its rigid man-meat and rubbing her face against its strong chest.

Jennifer felt her own nipples hardening as her Nathan, the real Nathan, kneaded her tight ass and began running his hand lower, digging deep into the firm valley. Her own arms were wrapped tightly around him as her hands quested over the rocky muscles of his back and chest. Slowly drifting downwards, towards parts well known.

Mmmhmmm~ A poor first guess, but by my own count I have five remaining.” Heather gasped as Not-Nathan pinched a nipple through the shiny fabric of her bra. Then nodded towards the next couple adjacent to the first still rolling around on the ground shrieking in a mixture of violence and ecstasy. “Perhaps you have acquired a taste of the exotic and uncanny.”

The two simulacrums eyed each other hungrily as they slowly paced towards each other. Each step saw a dramatic physical change come over them.

Not-Jennifer’s skin took on an organic green tint and a short layer of velvety fur sprouted across her epidermis. Her eyes grew large and silvered as her lips became pronounced and took on the hue and softness on rose petals. It was a distinctively alien and vegetative look and impossibly alluring. A sweet pollen-like scent wafted on invisible breezes around the couple.

Not-Nathan was… elongating. There was no other word for it as his physique stretched and slimmed down in places as it bulged and distended in others. A russet red mane grew around his neck and the pupils of his eyes were changed into vertical slits. Claws replaced nails and white stripes slashed through the dark hair on his head.

Soon it was a large feline humanoid that met the plant-woman version of Jennifer in a ravenous kiss. His long furry arms wrapping around her soft pliant body and dragging her into his clawed clutches as he devoured her rose petal lips.

“A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.” Jenny whispered up to Nathan as they watched the two variations of themselves moan into each other’s mouths and drank in the intoxicating floral scent of the horny writhing dryad. “Heather is getting warmer, my Love but is still some ways off I think.”

“I think I make quite the dashing Shraddash hybrid.” Nathan chuckled, brushing his lips across hers as Jennifer found his turgid throbbing member and squeezed it through the insubstantial synth-fabric of his bodysuit. “But I agree, such play is not for us. What would the shareholders say?”

“All changes are reversible at will…” Heather panted as the Not-Jennifer partner of the Nathan she was grinding against, slipped up behind the Haardaxian beauty and began nibbling on her ear. “You are both so deliciously distracting… aaah~! It is interfering with my reasoning and deduction processes.“

Her dark blazer had fallen off one slim shoulder and her hip-hugging office skirt had ridden up her firm thighs until the lacy hem of her white panties was edging out from under the bunched garment. Both the lookalike’s hands were roaming and caressing her stunning figure as she groaned and nodded to the next pair flanking the red runway.

Summa Humani is popular with sexual extremists enamoured with the human form.” Heather gasped as Not-Jennifer divested her of the offending jacket and buried her perfect face in the nape of the gorgeous redhead’s throat. “Every conceivable body-specific fetish taken to new heights and only achievable through advanced Haardaxian bio-engineering.“

Nathan and Jennifer turned, now expectant of a showroom display of exhibitionism.

“That’s right you Natty pounder, grab my Jenny nipples, I want you to fucking ruin them!” The violently aggressive Not-Jennifer screamed as she bucked astride her partner’s hips, riding him like a deranged cowgirl down into the floor as he mauled her perfect bouncing tits from beneath with his strong hands. “Try and tear them off, you glorious stud. I fucking dare you.”

Not far from them and off to one side the cat-alien hybrid Nathan had plant-girl Jennifer bent over one of the short podiums as it licked and lapped at her nectar dripping flower-pussy from behind. Its long, rough feline tongue made the soft alluring creature squeal and moan in a high melodic voice and wriggle its luscious ass back into its partner’s whiskered face.

What drew Jennifer’s eye was the next pair of duplicates stepping onto the red carpet. Like the couple before their bodies morphed and distended as they moved but not with florid or bestial alterations. She gasped and her fondling hand took a death grip on Nathan’s ironclad cock through his bodysuit.

This was it. This was why they were here.

Her gaze was locked on Not-Nathan as he marched purposefully towards his Jennifer. He was growing whole inches in height with each manly stride, but his gains were not simply limited to height though but also length and girth.

Heather had been right when she complimented the true Nathan’s proud package. He boasted blessings few other human men could hope to measure up to and was a seasoned lover but Jennifer held a deeply secret fantasy.

She wanted her man to be huge.

Even Nathan, extremely well traveled and open minded as he was, had been mildly startled when she revealed her personal collection of custom designed feminine pleasure aids to him. Many and varied as they were in form and function, the toys all had one thing in common.

They were all inhumanly large in almost every dimension.

Jennifer’s prurient preferences in holovid stimulation was heavily skewed towards interspecies copulation. She wasn’t honestly attracted to the hulking, scaly bodies of the Druzzian males or the slab-like physiques of the aquatic Tarithians. But the way their immense alien genitalia stretched and distended throats, cunts and ass-holes of their human female playmates thrilled and fascinated Jennifer to toe-curling climaxes without fail.

So she was thankful for Nathan’s steadying grip on her tight derriere when his obscenely hung copy finally came to stand with its similarly over-endowed partner. Otherwise Jennifer’s knees might have given out in lustful excitement at the beautifully brutal appendage stiffening to gargantuan enormity before them.

“I believe the saying is; third time’s the charm?” Heather cooed softly, gracefully detaching herself from the replica lovers. The two barely registered the Haardaxians departure, turning their burning passion on each other in a hot, hungry display of long wet kisses and groping grasping hands. “I note that while the male has caught your attention the female has not garnered the same regard.”

It wasn’t a question and Jennifer only glanced at her own wildly transformed mirror-image before dismissing it. Huge gravity-defying tits as large as her head, a tinyfied waist that even her own dainty hands could close around, a spread of hips and ass a mile wide and thick supple thighs… meh, it was an outlandish caricature of feminine sexuality that didn’t really interest her.

“No, as we said earlier. I am the one who will be undergoing the procedure, not Jennifer. She is already as perfect as anyone could have made her.”

One look up at Nathan revealed that his own limited interest in the over-sexualized creation was bordering on the clinical and far from aroused. She loved him so much, more so in the moment knowing he was here to meet her size-queen needs, outrageous though they might be.

“Well said, Nathan. Your love for each other is clear and here on Haardaxia such devotion is prized above all else.” Heather crooned, dismissing the Not-Jennifer with a wave of her hand before falling to her knees before the gigantified version of the man. “Are you satisfied with the proportions you see before you? The increase in physical build and muscle mass is easy to accommodate but I rather think that… this is where the lion’s share of your interest lies.”

Without hesitation, Heather reached up and began smoothly stroking the monstrous hard cock swaying like a tree-branch in the air, inches away from her exquisite smiling face. Without really thinking about it, Jennifer began to mimic the woman’s hypnotic gliding hand motions on her own Nathan’s throbbing bulge.

“Y-yes… I mean, yes, it is. We would like Nathan… my Nathan to be larger when fully erect.” Jennifer stumbled a little with her words. Something that never happened but to be so close to her deepest fantasy made flesh was messing with her mental equilibrium like nothing else could. “So big, long and thick…”

Her mouth watered when Heather shot her a coy wink and leaned in to lash her moist pink tongue over the enraged head of Not-Nathan massive tool as though it were an ice-cream cone. The copy that resembled Jennifer’s fiance grunted and grabbed a fistful of the kneeling woman’s crimson locks and began guiding her movements as she began eagerly licking and kissing her way along its tremendous length.

“Nathan… mmmnph~.. All I need is your consent to have… mmwah~... your genome to be altered…” Heather gasped out between hot lip-smacking tastes of the meaty member.

“You have it. Unequivocally.” Nathan stated firmly, never breaking his passionate gaze into Jennifer’s eyes as she frantically jerked him off through his cyber-wear clothing.

“Darling, thank you.” She whispered up at him, gnawing at her bottom lip. “I promise that I am going to make you so happy.”

They kissed and it was like they had only just met, with the fierce need to take each other for the first time. Jennifer pressed her tight, lean body into his side as his big hands laced through her glossy auburn hair and pulled her harder into his lips. Their tongues danced and Jennifer drank in his earthy taste, rich as Gemini coffee and twice as invigorating before he broke the kiss to smile lovingly down at her.

“You already do, you silly Jenny.”

Then Jennifer felt it, a gentle but insistent swelling of his already rock-hard erection in her rapidly pumping fist. Staring down in fascination she watched the sheer synth-fabric warp and distend as the stiff tissue in her palm bubbled and grew in both length and breadth.

“Oh Baby, don’t stop. That feels really good.” Nathan grunted, his eyes closed as he lost himself to the sinful sensation.

Jennifer gave Heather a questioning look and got a wicked smirk in return as the Haardaxian bombshell paused in her own enthusiastic cock worship to answer the unspoken inquiry.

“The genetic catalyst was introduced to your bodies in the form of Haardaxian candy and would have been rendered chemically inert if this meeting was deemed unsuccessful. Nano-transmitters in your cyber-wear bodysuits are guiding the change as we speak.” She purred huskily, a thin line of spittle still connected her ruby lips to Not-Nathans twitching immensity. “Simply stop stimulating him when you have achieved your desired outcome.”

With that said, Heather turned her pretty head and swallowed the thick bulbous head of the male doppel’s monumental member with a muffled moan of delight. Soon her crimson tresses were bobbing as she avidly attempted to skull fuck herself on his massive tool accompanied with hot gurgling noises as Jennifer watched Heather force his brutish size down her slender throat.

The surreal turn in events washed over Jennifer even as she continued to stroke her Nathan’s expanding manhood. Around her, their various altered copies were heavily engaged with each other. Kissing and licking and fucking each other in a hedonistic bacchanal that would have made Nero blush.

The first combative couple had flipped until Not-Nathan had its shrieking Jennifer pinned to the carpet, her limber legs bent back over her head as he plowed her until the floor with furious pounding thrusts of his powerful hips.

Feline Nathan had mounted his florid partner from behind, clawed fingers digging into her soft hips as it pried her lush verdant cheeks apart to drive deeper into her flowery pussy. Each feral penetration was punctuated by songful sighs and small yipping cries from the rutting pair.

The remaining showroom models had come to life, their perfect bodies joining together along the length of the carpet. Kissing and caressing. Sucking and slurping. Humping and fucking in a lascivious parody of the Federated Alliances favourite couple’s lurid love life. The sights and smells stoked Jennifer’s deepest desires as she drank in the endless possibilities of what could have been.

Most of all she kept coming back to Heather, the Haardaxian knock-out gagging and gargling on her Not-Nathan’s terrific tumescence. Jennifer’s eyes were riveted on the bulging rippling flesh of her tiny throat as the obvious outline of the duplicates mountainous cock battered its way down between the young woman’s clavicles.

If Jennifer had bothered to wear any panties on this excursion, they would have been drenched by her excited juices. As it was, the Synth-fabric seemed to wick away the moisture of her trembling cunt.

“Jennifer Baby… I’m getting close.”

She came back to herself with a gasp at Nathan’s deep rumble of warning. Looking up at him, Jennifer discovered her own hands had been far from indolent. Pumping and teasing him constantly as she lost herself in the pornographic performances surrounding her like a salacious sideshow of carnal cavorts.

She was perched on his hip, her sleek thighs grinding together as she practically dangled off his broad shoulder. He was so tall all of a sudden, the top of her own pretty head barely reached his collarbone and his straining jerking member was of a size with her own forearm.

Ooooh~ Nathan.” She breathed reverently, finally pulling her fondling hands away to cover her own gaping mouth.

Nathan groaned at the loss of her warm loving touch and finally opened his eyes. Looking down at himself, he paused then that damn half-smirk, half-grin cracked his handsome features as he pulled her tight against him and planted a kiss on the top of her head.

“Is that what you wanted, Baby?” He asked, with a throaty chuckle. “Is it big enough for you now?”

Jennifer wanted to sob tears of ecstatic joy but nodded instead. “Oh, my Love. It’s perfect. You’re perfect. I love you so much.”

Then, without waiting or asking permission, she reached up and touched first the stud at the collar of his cyber-wear bodysuit and then her own. The fabric billowed out loosely then dropped away, puddling around their bare feet. Both of her hands dropped to his stupendous shaft, running up and down its magnitude as she tried to touch every glorious inch of it.

“It’s so amazing, my Beloved. It’s so thick and unyielding but the skin is still so soft.” Jennifer babbled, her eyes thirstily drinking in every groove and vein of his preposterous protuberance. “I love how hard and hot to the touch it is…”

“I think I get it.” Nathan laughed and bent down to warmly kiss her again. “You really like my new dick.”

“No, you stupid Natty.” Jennifer’s rush of words ended in a ravenous growl and her manicured fingers curled up into small fists. “I love your new dick. Now be a good Natty pounder and shove that fat monster cock inside of me, right now.”

Grabbing his pulsing enormity in both hands (because it took two hands to have any shred of hope of wrangling the goliath love muscle) Jennifer dragged Nathan to the ground on top of her. In her horny haste she had misjudged his new size, both in height and endowment and ended up flat on her back with his huge engorged tip slapping down into the valley of her perky pillowy cleavage before his own collapsing body-weight drove it up that soft canyon to upper-cut Jennifer in her small chin.

Oof! Whoa… I felt that, Baby. Are you alright?” Nathan asked, trying to push himself off her.

Was she alright? Jennifer wanted to cackle as she blinked stars out of her vision. Her man had almost knocked her out with his big swinging mega-dick, she was better than simply alright. She squirmed eagerly beneath his crushing weight, sandwiching his phenomenal girth between her brilliant perfect breasts and hungrily vacuumed his raging crown into the cupid’s bow of her pouty lips.

“Oh Jennifer… oh faaark~!”

Her lips were drawn thin and her jaw creaked as fought valiantly to take in his whole apple-sized knob. Jennifer’s moist tongue swirled, lathering and tasting his turgid tip, milking a heavy bead of pearly precum to bath her small mouth in his manly flavor.

Her frantic hands gripped her diamond hard nipples like tiny handles to roll and mash her buoyant tit-flesh around his rocky width, arching her spine like a drawn bow up into his rugged heat and savoring the feel of his epic throbbing man-meat against her flawless skin.

Gah! Do you like that, you Natty scum?” She teased hotly, coming off his choking uber-cock for a much needed breath of fresh oxygen. “Do you like the feeling of this priceless Jenny body wrapped around your giant Natty dick?”

Despite the challenging dirty talk, Jennifer’s thrilling cunt was soaked. She could feel Nathan’s racing heartbeat in every twitch and throb of his gargantuan hardness and could hear him panting in a desperate state of blazing arousal to match her own. She almost wanted crow in elation when he bent low to grab a fistful of her long autumn tresses and roughly yanked her head back to stare up into his dark domineering gaze.

“I fucking love your perfect Jenny body.” Nathan growled, before smashing his lips in hers for a quick but torrid kiss. “I’m going to ruin this sexy Jenny body of yours for any other man.“

Then he was sliding down Jennifer, his incredible heft dragging down her trim torso until Nathan’s muscular hips were flush with hers measuring his lewd length over her smooth flat tummy, all the way up to her sternum.

“Do you see that, Baby? Do you see how far it reaches?” He asked in a gravelly tone, looking down at her writhing prettily beneath him. “That’s how deep it’s going to be inside you. Stirring up your insides.”

“Yes, fuck yes…” Jennifer whimpered needily. “Do it… mess up your perfect Jenny wife. Fuck me with that massive cock, you dirty Natty pounder!“

Nathan had to pull back an unreal distance to maneuver his bulging tip towards her sopping entrance. Jennifer gasped as he slowly parted her fleshy folds, stretching her pussy lips until they formed a skin-tight seal around the top of his impossibly girthy shaft and made her pelvis ache deliciously.

“By the stars, Baby. You are so damn tight…” Nathan groaned, pulling back a fraction and drawing out more of her juices to lubricate his jutting length.

“No, my Love. You’re just fucking huge!” Jennifer gasped and jerked her taut ass up off to the floor to force him back into her.

A few more cunt-crushing inches slid into Jennifer and she squealed as her wet channel was filled to capacity even as Nathan pushed in further. Her peerless designer body bucked and flailed as he began to thrust, slowly at first, gaining more ground within her tortured twat with each stretching stroke.

Jennifer was literally built from the cellular level up to be strong, flexible and resilient far past any natural human standard. She had trained herself on her exceptional range of mammoth-sized sex-toys to take far more than any earth-born woman realistically should but Nathan was quickly taxing even her superior limits.

He was titanic in proportion, filling her fit to bursting and Jennifer loved it.

“So f-full… so g-good…” She huffed, struggling to breath as each hammering blow knocked the wind out of her.

“I’m almost all the way in.” Nathan panted, “Look at that sweet Jenny body wrapped stuffed full of my big Natty dick.”

Jennifer did look and almost unraveled at the sight. Her immaculately lean, svelte belly was distended with an obvious outline of his humongous man-meat pushing up from under her supple flawless flesh. She ran her soft hands down past her swaying cleavage to rest them on the bulge like a proud expectant mother after feeling her baby kick.

“I see it, Beloved. Now do it…” Jennifer crooned, happy tears glistening on her blemishless cheeks.”Finish filling this tight Jenny pussy and make it yours forever.”

Nathan thrust so deep inside Jennifer that he was crushing her g-spot, riding it as he bottomed out, ramming into the back of her cervix. Her gigantic fiance was filling and stretching her so full that her genetically fortified internals were shifting to accommodate his unfeasible dimensions. Her handsome lover was plumbing hither-unknown untouched depths and wrecking her completely.

It was divine agony, her darkest most secret wish fulfilled and it was with the only man she would ever accept as her equal.

Jennifer reveled in Nathan’s rough handling of her utterly breakable body. He crashed into her time and time again, pulling on her long silky hair, mauling her perfect perky tits, biting at her faultless flesh, marking and owning her completely.

“Fuck, fuck, faaark~!” He roared, using a bruising grip on her slender shoulders to hold her in place as he humped and used her pristine body like a cheap fucktoy to get himself off.

“Yes, Nathan. Fuck yes, cum in my hot Jenny pussy!” She wailed, needing to feel him dump a heavy load in her screaming squirting cunt. “Fill me all the way up, you magnificent Natty stud!”

Her gorgeous head was bouncing like a bobble from the brutal pounding he was giving her. Her superb full tits swaying in small circles and clapping together in time with the slapping of their joining flesh. Heat seemed to pour off his heaving body, bathing her and filling her olfactory with his manly musk.

All the while she pressed down on the prominent bulge in her trim tummy. Working him through her own warped flesh. Feeling him move within her thin frame from the outside in.

Then… bliss.

Jennifer sang out in ecstasy and Nathan bellowed like a bull as he erupted inside of her. He pinned her beneath his towering bulk as she thrashed on the soiled carpet, stuck like a pig on his jerking fountaining cock as he fired great volleys of his hot Natty spunk inside of her.

“That’s it, my Love. Give me all of it.” She pleaded softly, locking his big hazel eyes with her own and cupping his perspiring face in her gentle hands. “Give your Jenny wife-to-be every drop you have.”

His gaze was distant, almost shocked as he continued to deliver his absurdly hot and heavy load into her swelling baby-belly for what felt like a full minute, before eventually he came back to her. She ground her sleek hips back onto his spasming magnitude, milking him for every drop as he lowered his head to hers until their foreheads pressed together.

“Oh Baby, my darling Jenny…” He rumbled hoarsely and she loved how deep his voice got after they made such passionate love. “Was that everything you wanted it to be? It wasn’t too much?”

“It was perfect. Everything I could have dreamed for and more, my sweet wonderful Natty.” She cooed and kissed him warmly on the lips. “You were amazing. Thank you for indulging your silly little Jenny.”

They stayed there, locked in a brief eternity together. Nathan was still buried inside her placated pussy, holding her tight against his strong rugged body as she caught her breath and rested her head against his bare burly chest.

“Look at what you did to me though.” She giggled, guiding his hands down to the rounded pooch in her usually flat stomach. “Do you like my new look?”

“I love it,” He said, chortling along with her as his hands ran over her belly bulge. “Though we might need to move the wedding date up a few months. I’m not sure your contraceptives will handle that sort of load.”

“I can’t wait to find out…” Jennifer began then stopped at the soft sound of clapping nearby.

They turned as one to see Heather standing a few feet away. She was beaming happily and politely applauding them, her smart skirt suit back in place and her pretty face was spotless as though she had never been a part of the prurient proceedings at all.

She was also alone. The Nathan and Jennifer clones, the pedestals they had been displayed on, everything but the red carpet had vanished. Suddenly it was just the three of them alone in the empty cavernous space.

“You were both fantastic, thank you sooo~ much for sharing your passion and energy with us today.” The mysterious redhead gushed, almost dancing in place. “So much love, such devotion. Are you both satisfied with the outcome of our consultation?”

Satisfied? Jenny was certain that she wasn’t going to be able to walk for at least a day or two. So… yes, she was very satisfied.

Nathan must have read it in her smug expression because he answered for both of them.

“Yes, I dare say we are.” He said, lifting Jennifer in his arms as he climbed to his feet. The movement caused his softening member to slip out of her bloated insides and a small cascade of their combined juices splattered into a large, pungent puddle at his feet. “Uuuh… sorry about the mess.”

“It’s not a bother, Nathan.” Heather said with a gleam in her emerald eyes as she licked her cherry lips. “I will… take care of it after your departure.”

“Fine, fine. So that is it then?” Nathan asked, looking about as Jennifer snuggled in happily under his chin.

“Yes, I believe this concludes our business and time together.” Heather said with a small regretful smile and gestured towards the large double doors they had entered through. “On behalf of the Haardaxian people, I thank you for your visit and extend to you our friendliest invitation to visit again. Just so long as you abide by the terms of our agreement…”

“Ha! With the prices you charge…” Nathan began to retort then paused, looking down at himself. “Well, never say never.”

“A fine sentiment, Nathan.” Heather giggled. “We Haardaxians have a traditional farewell. May the many paths we each journey intersect once again.”

Jennifer thought that sounded rather nice, smiling sleepily as her big strong Nathan carried her to the exit. Heather held the door open for them before continuing.

“However in the case of you and the lovely Jennifer, I think I prefer an old human maxim.” She shot Jennifer a saucy wink as she was carried past. “See you again soon.”

Then the doors clicked shut and Heather was gone.

“Well, that was quite an encounter.” Nathan commented wryly as he walked them both across the small foyer to the open airlock. “Are you still okay, Baby?”

Jennifer had never felt better. Sure, she was sore, so incredibly sore but it was a good kind of soreness and nothing that thirty minutes in the ship’s auto-medico wouldn’t fix.

Until then maybe, just maybe…

Mmmhmmm… I was just thinking, my Love.” She said coyly.

“Tell me.”

“Maybe once we are underway, you could try shoving all that huge Natty cock down my tight little Jenny throat?”

Nathan let out a mock growl and hugged her tighter to him as he ducked through the airlock. He was just so big now.

“Anything for you, Baby. You know that.”

Jennifer sighed in contentment, she loved him so much.

The end.