The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caffeinated Quickies: Mothers MILF Club.

A Faeophobia Short Story

Tags: MC FD MF IN GR DS

Another story inspired by the amazing author XXXecil. A big thank you to them for opening the Faeophobia Universe for other writers to expand and explore. This Caffeinated Quickie was originally written thanks to my amazing BuyMeACoffee supporters featuring their suggestions, kinks and story ideas. If you want to have a say in what I write next and get early reading access, consider shouting me a cup of joe on my profile page. Cheers and happy reading!

* * *

“Where would you like me to put the coffee cake, Claudia?”

Claudia Williams turned from arranging her hand-knitted doilies and smiled at her sister. “On the side table and thank you kindly for helping me out, Anna. I know this whole affair was very last minute.”

She meant it too. Why she had been saddled with hosting this particular meeting of the Atlanta Ladies Social Club was beyond Claudia and though the maids did a fine job of keeping her large Buckhead manor home clean and in good order, Claudia needed to know for herself that all was arranged and in its proper place.

“I thought it was Therese’s turn to put on the tea.” Said her younger sister Annabelle, slipping the fine china plate with the sliced cake smoothly onto the polished wooden surface. “Or did she wiggle out of it like the viper she is?”

“Oh, stop that.” Claudia chided then giggled at her grinning sibling, “If she ever heard you say that, Therese would sink her fangs into you.”

Claudia bit at the air in a mocking display then covered her mouth with a dainty hand to hide her own naughty smirk. To talk in such a fashion about a social peer, it was childish but sinfully enjoyable.

Her sister Annabelle—beautiful Annabelle with her brilliant golden hair, trim pilate-sculpted body and captivating southern belle charms—always brought out the girlish side of Claudia. It was as though they were teenagers again gossiping under their bedsheets about boys and not the grownup ladies they were, approaching that dreaded threshold of middle age.

“It’s because she doesn’t want one of them in her big fancy home, isn’t it?” Anna said, smoothing down the front of her floral summer dress and blotting at perspiration gathering on the upper slopes of her full perky breasts with a white kerchief. It was unseasonably hot today, even for a Georgian summer. “Therese doesn’t really approve of The Folk, does she?“

Claudia sighed and straightened up the sofa cushions for the fifth time that morning then stepped back to assess her chosen battlefield.

Well, her parlor in truth but when dealing with a group like the Atlanta Ladies Social Club you treated every engagement like a skirmish where your words were ammunition and your catering was the artillery. Claudia twisted the plate of finger sandwiches a fraction clockwise before facing her darling sister.

“No, I dare say that she doesn’t.” She conceded with a sigh. “Help me with the sweet tea?”

The Celestial Conjunction had been the greatest world-changing event of the twenty-first century. Even more-so than either world war or the nuclear arms race. For as long as history had been recorded humanity had been a bunch of warring, bickering tribes on an increasingly global scale until one unexpected day the stars and the planes of existence had magically aligned heralding the return of The Folk.

The Fae Folk; Elves, Nymphs, Satyrs, Pixies and many more besides had returned to the mortal plane and brought their troublesome ways and magic with them.

Because the Fae were dying out and they needed humans… or rather: human men, to help repopulate their thinning population numbers.

“It’s because of that Satyr groundskeeper Daphne Wilkinson hired, wasn’t it?” Annabelle asked, following Claudia into the kitchen. “I heard that she caught him screwing the cook silly behind the gardener’s shed.”

“Anna, language!” Claudia reprimanded sternly before opening the large double-door refrigerator to fetch the chilled jug of iced tea. “But yes, apparently the bleating was quite audible.”

Her kitchen, much like the rest of her manor home, was built on a grand scale. An eight-burner stove was set front and center in a long marble countertop, a massive matching kitchen island dominated the middle of the large room and no fewer than three breakfast nooks artfully populated the wall of french windows gazing out towards her carefully cultivated flower gardens.

“But Daphne did say that her magnolias had never bloomed so brightly.” Claudia added wistfully as she set the cold jug down to gather the drinking glasses.

“Oh, is somebody missing their husband?” Annabelle teased, shooting her older sister a knowing look and seeing straight through Claudia’s prim facade of propriety. “Or is the summer heat getting to you, Sis?”

That was the problem with the Fae and their gosh darned magic. No-one had predicted how drastically it would impact a purely technological modern society. How could they have? It wasn’t like anyone knew that the creatures of myth and folklore would suddenly show up on humanity’s doorstep out of seemingly nowhere.

So magic was suddenly a thing now and it was messing with science, medicine, industry and daily life in general on every imaginable level. Fundamental principles and immutable laws of physics could be blown out the window with the wave of a wand, and that was troublesome enough without accounting for the sociological impact of those exotically charming interplanar interlopers.

The Fae were, as a species, many and varied in form but all had one thing in common. They were all impossibly alluring, devastatingly beautiful and the majority of their dwindling population was predominantly female. Almost aggressively female in Claudia’s opinion with their stunning figures, otherworldly good-looks and flawless features. And they had all returned to Earth with one major itch to scratch…

“Asher Williams! Don’t you dare touch those macarons.”

Claudia whipped around at the sound of her son’s name to catch the scoundrel in the act of pilfering one of her cookies from the cooling rack. Annabelle squawked indignantly and threw a dish towel at the freshly minted highschool graduate, who dodged as he stuffed his grinning mouth full.

“Sorry, Aunty Belle.” Ash apologized insincerely through a spray of sugary crumbs. “They just looked and smelled too good.”

“Claudia, it’s a miracle that your hair hasn’t turned white raising an animal like this one.” Annabelle declared, grinning back at her nephew and straightening the spaghetti strap of her little summer dress. “He’s lucky that he’s such a handsome young man or I’d give him a thorough thrashing for misbehaving.”

“You could try…” Ash retorted with a cheeky smirk.

Claudia sighed. She supposed Ash had some right to act cocky. He was a good looking eighteen year old with a tall lean physique honed and chiseled by years of playing competitive sports. He was particularly gifted at the game of soccer and had won himself an interstate scholarship to the prestigious Madison University. Though it would mean him moving interstate which broke Claudia’s poor heart but try as she might, Ash had his heart set on the change in scenery.

She fondly watched the ridiculous pair play their little game of cat and mouse. Dodging in and out of the furniture as she stacked the drinking glasses neatly on a carry tray. Ash moved as nimble and lithe as a cat with his rusty blonde hair whipping with each explosion of athletic power. Annabelle nearly matched him, her long shapely legs flashing under her floating skirts and her firm rounded breasts bouncing with each darting movement she made to counter the young scoundrel.

Claudia caught her own reflection in the polished steel splash-back of the stove. She was proud of her looks and worked hard to maintain them. Her salon perfect chocolate locks tumbled well past her shoulders and her skin was firm and bronzed thanks to expensive collagen creams she used to combat her hours of gardening in the baking Georgian sunshine.

But were those the beginnings of crows feet around her hazel eyes? And she could swear she was beginning to see the first faint ripples of cellulite on her athletic thighs despite the long hours she spent daily swimming endless laps in their pool. Time marched on and all a girl could do was bow gracefully into the next stage of their life or consider the more… adventurous cosmetic options available.

Claudia tsk-tsked that notion away immediately. She wasn’t some Los Angeles desperate housewife going under the knife to be pumped full of plastic. Neither was she one of these lonely hearts resorting to using magic of all things, to tart themselves up like a bunch of shameless you-know-what’s. Claudia was a good god-fearing woman!

A buzzing sound shook her from her internal struggle and she saw Asher’s phone laying on the floor beside her foot.

“Ash. You dropped your phone, Sugar.” She said, stooping to pick it up. “I think you have a call… oh.”

She stared down at the flashing screen and the caller ID displayed on the smartphone. It was backed by a photo. A very provocative photo of an overly-endowed young woman with vibrant blue hair and pointed ears wearing entirely too little clothing in Claudia’s opinion.

A Fae? Why was one of the Folk calling her Ash and why did he have her listed as a contact in his phone?

“Hey thanks, Mom.” Ash said, jogging up with his hand out but Claudia turned aside to inspect the display more closely.

“Who is Sigilla and why does she have your phone number?” Claudia asked in a decidedly cool tone of voice. “She looks like… well, she doesn’t look like our sort of people, Ash.”

“Mom, don’t be like that.” Ash groaned, swiping a hand through his sandy hair. “She’s just a friend and she’s going to be attending Madison U next semester too. I just thought…”

“Asher Williams, that girl is a Fae and we all know what that means.” Claudia stated, as though the implications were plain as day. “Is this why you are moving halfway across the country to attend college? To fooling around with.. with… fairy strumpets like her?”

She held up the phone to showcase the picture to Annabelle who squinted for a moment then whistled softly.

“Mom please, it’s not like that.” Ash said with a roll of his eyes. “Sigilla has her citizenship. She’s on an athletic scholarship, same as I am. You can’t keep discriminating against the Folk because of a bunch of unfair stereotypes. Isn’t that what today’s ladies meeting is all about?”

“He’s right, Claudia.” Interjected Annabelle calmly, ever the family peacekeeper. “We all promised to keep our hearts and minds open today for the sake of community and unity.”

“Fine.” Claudia conceded in a huff. “But your phone stays with me and you are grounded. We will speak about this after our guests have departed.”

“Grounded? Mom, I’m not a child…”

“Grounded, Mister.” She shot back, giving him her sternest glare. “I have people coming over and you’re not going anywhere until we have spoken about this… at length.”

Ash let out an exasperated groan but headed back upstairs to his bedroom. Claudia met her sister’s judgmental stare with one of her own.

“Don’t look at me like that.” She harrumphed, picking up the tray of glasses. “Not until you have children of your own.”

Annabelle frowned but didn’t say anything as she hefted the jug of sweet tea and followed her sister back into the parlor.

* * *

Ash flopped down upon his bed and ran a weary hand down his face. His Mother was being unreasonable. Ash had been honest when he told her nothing was going on with Sigilla… yet.

He had met the gorgeous sapphire haired Fae at the small celebration dinner Madison U put on in honor of all the successful scholarship applicants from the Atlanta area. It hadn’t been a big deal, strictly a canapes and mingling affair held at a decent uptown restaurant, but it had been where Ash had first laid eyes on one of the most stunning young women he had ever seen in the flesh.

She had simply walked up to him—all long legs and lean athletic body sheathed in a shimmering emerald cocktail dress that clung to her firm bulging breasts like wet tissue paper and left leagues of brilliant bronzed skin out on tour—and shook him cheerfully by the hand. Sigilla had introduced herself as the only other soon-to-be college athlete at the party and soon they were trading training-day war stories like old comrades in arms.

It turned out that Sigilla was a siren, one of the merfolk and had been scouted to join the Madison U interspecies women’s swim squad. Ash loved that the Fae were finally being welcomed in professional sports. Because, if nothing else, having a troll as a defensive lineman was freaking awesome!

Ash was no stranger to the affectionate attentions of the fairer sex. His trained and honed musculature and devilish grin garnered him no end of feminine admirers in his senior year but Sigilla somehow dulled his usually rakish wit and caught him staring at down her deeply plunging neckline on several occasions.

What’s more she didn’t care. “Got your phone on you, Ash?” The Fae knock-out had asked playfully after the fifth time he had failed to maintain polite eye contact. “You can take a photo of them. That way we can enjoy the party now and you can stare all you like later.”

What’s more Ash wasn’t certain she had been joking because the level of flirting and sexual tension between them had been off the charts for the rest of the night. In the end nothing had happened but they had exchanged numbers with a heated promise to catch up again soon. Hopefully before the start of the new school year.

Preferably sooner.

So yeah, Ash thought his Mother was overreacting. He didn’t share the anti-Fae sentiment that seemed to infect so much of the conservative right. He could understand some of it, sure but in the end the Celestial Conjunction had happened and there was nothing anyone could do about it but get with the new program.

Besides magic and hot horny Fae chicks ruled. He hadn’t told his Mother but Ash had enrolled in an introductory Thaumaturgy class as part of his first semester course load.

“Ash, Honey? I brought you something to eat.”

The sight of his beautiful blonde Aunt poking her head into his bedroom with a plate in hand reminded Ash that some human women could be pretty great too.

“Thanks, Aunty Belle.” He said, sitting up and swinging his legs off the edge of the bed. “You didn’t have to. Aren’t you supposed to be part of the ladies group downstairs?”

“Urgh, the Atlanta Ladies Social Club?” Annabelle made a face as she sat down on the bed beside him and handed him the snack. “What a pack of bigoted prudes. No, I’m only here to support your Mother, Sweetie. She doesn’t really belong with women like that.”

It looked like she had made Ash a tuna fish sandwich but his attention riveted on the way her light summer dress slid up her silky smooth thighs when she sat down. He took it wordlessly and sat it on the bedside table.

“I don’t know, she sure sounded like one of them to me just now.” Ash griped, staring down at his own hands so he wouldn’t look down the slopes of golden cleavage all but bursting from his entrancing Aunt’s flimsy bodice.

Growing up in a home with two exceptionally beautiful women and an often absent father had led to some confusing pubescent emotions for young Ash. He wasn’t about to go all Freudian on his own psyche but there had been that summer trip to the lake house in Gainesville where he had spent half the day submerged up to the waist in Lake Lanier after seeing his aunt and Mother sunning their trim yet supple bodies in daringly small bikinis.

He had needed to cool off some but hadn’t truly settled down until after some very necessary, if shameful, alone time in the shower.

Then there was that time when a pair of his Mother’s lacy black panties had got mixed in with his clean laundry…

“She’s under a lot of stress with your father away on business. Your Mom also feels like she’s losing you to college.” Annabelle said, resting her hand on the small of his back and bending over a little to look up into his downcast eyes. That just had the effect of pushing her spectacular tits further into Ash’s line of sight. “I know she didn’t mean what she said about your friend. Don’t be too harsh on her, okay?”

“She needs to stop babying me, I’m not a child anymore.”

“She knows that, I mean just look at your room.” She said gesturing about at the team pennants, sporting excellence awards and trophies lining the walls and shelves of the living space. “You have grown into such a fine accomplished young man. We’re both so proud of you. Is it any wonder she is having trouble letting go?”

Her soft hand came to rest on his thigh and Ash hated himself for how good it felt through the thin breathable fabric of his soccer shorts.

“That doesn’t excuse her comments about Sigilla.” He protested with some heat in his tone. “She’s good people and isn’t the guest speaker today meant to be addressing some of that speciesist right-wing bullshit?”

“Language, Mister.” Annabelle said, swatting him gently on the chest with the back of her hand. “...and yes. Which reminds me, I need to get back down there. I think our Fae guest has arrived. Just behave yourself for one afternoon and I’ll talk to Claudia on your behalf, alright?”

“What else am I supposed to do? She still has my phone, remember.”

“I’ll take care of that too.” His aunt said, standing and leaning in to peck him affectionately on the brow. This time Ash didn’t even try not to stare down the low scooping neckline. “Be good, Sweetie.”

“Yeah, sure thing.” He said, even as he watched Annabelle’s perfect Georgia peach of an ass strut away under the swaying skirts of her flimsy dress.

* * *

Claudia poured drinks for the other members of the ALSC. Chilled white wine spritzers for Therese and Daphne, iced tea for herself and Annabelle, before remembering her other guest with a small flash of guilt.

“I’m sorry, Dear. Can I get you something to drink… uum…” She floundered for a name.

“Melsa.” Supplied the smiling fairy helpfully. “Iced tea would be nice so long as it doesn’t have too much sugar in it, thanks.”

Claudia’s visitor and the guest speaker for today’s meeting of the Ladies Social Club sat perched on the edge of an antique footstool eyeing the spread of finger food excitedly. Perched was the right word for it too because the pretty little thing was only four inches tall.

Despite that, Claudia had to grudgingly admit that she was very attractive. All the Fae were, which seemed more than a little unfair. Melsa had shiny verdant green hair that floated around her tiny stunning face like the softest emerald cloud and the slender lithe figure of a miniaturized fashion model. Dressed in a doll-sized cherry red party-dress with a low swooping back to accommodate a pair iridescent dragonfly wings, the radiant little creature was somehow making Claudia feel self-conscious about her own appearance.

“It’s sweet tea, Dear.” She explained. “I’m afraid it has a fair measure of sugar in it.”

“Give her a saucer of milk.” Therese said, from where she was critically inspecting a watercress sandwich. “That’s what her kind drinks isn’t it?”

Claudia gave Therese a troubled frown. The older woman was the closest thing the group had to a member of Atlanta’s high society and knew it. Dressed in a trim creamy linen pants-suit despite the warmth of the day, Therese always seemed to be looking down her nose at Claudia and was quick to find faults in others while flagrantly ignoring her own shortcomings.

Not that she had many, not superficially at least. Therese was in good shape for a woman approaching forty. Her lean body kept in shape by a battalion of personal trainers, country club tennis and whatever fad diets were currently in vogue. Her long dark hair and carefully applied makeup always looked professionally touched up and her fingers were perfectly manicured.

But under Therese’s deliberately curated exterior was the heart of a shrew.

“No, that’s Brownies.” Daphne corrected, taking a long sip of her spritzer and reaching for the jug for a refill before pausing thoughtfully. “Melissa is a… what type of Fae did you say you are again, Honey?”

“My name is Melsa and I am a sprite.” The small fairy informed them merrily, kicking her tiny bare feet against the stools cushion. “I’m so glad to be invited to your meeting and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you big folk have about the Fae.”

Claudia knew that, on the surface, the grinning sprite was here to talk to them about the Fae Folk. To ease any tension between the two races and pave the way for a more tolerant, understanding future together. Claudia also knew that Therese had suggested—in no uncertain terms—that today’s meeting would look good for the notoriously conservative ALSC and that it wouldn’t be held in her palatial uptown home.

Nearly half the club’s membership had declined to attend never-the-less. Much to Claudia’s embarrassment and Therese’s ire.

“Honeysuckle dew then!” Daphne exclaimed, apparently still stuck on the topic of Fae beverage preferences. “Can you buy honeysuckle dew or do you have to milk the flowers yourself?”

Milk the… what? Claudia knew that Daphne wasn’t the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer but sometimes she suspected the busty redhead was more of a trophy wife than an equal in her marriage. She was young and certainly had the figure for it. With a perfect hourglass in her pastel blue dress, belted at her slim waist and smooth legs that went on for a country mile.

Claudia was surprised that she had even come after the gardener fiasco but suspected that Therese may have brow-beaten the beautiful simpleton into attending.

“I’m sure iced tea will be fine.” Annabelle said, kindly handing the sprite a shot glass the size of her head filled with the cool amber liquid. “Can we offer you anything to eat, Melsa?”

“Oooh~ I shouldn’t. It’ll go right to my head.” The stunning little woman exclaimed, eagerly accepting the offered drink and taking a long gulp. “But it tastes so sweet and yummy. I can’t help myself, thanks!“

“I’m pleased that you like it, dear.” Claudia said, taking her seat in a colonial era French lounge. “Why don’t you begin by telling us a little about yourself?”

“Well, like I said, my name is Melsa and I’m a forest sprite. Pleased to meet you all.” She said, raising her small glass in a toast before taking another long swallow. “I immigrated to the mortal plane a few years after the Celestial Conjunction because you big folk are so fascinating and human technology is super cool. We only had magic back in the Fae realms.”

“So what do you do here in Atlanta?” Annabelle asked, politely topping up the fairy’s drink and placing a sugar cookie down beside her. The happy sprite all but pounced on it. “Are you studying? I know a lot of the younger Folk come here for an education.”

“Nah, I’m just here for work and to meet people.” Melsa said through a mouthful of crumbs. “I met Therese at the cell phone repair shop where I fix stuff.”

Claudia gave Therese a look. Had the wretched woman really invited some random Fae from the strip mall to a Ladies Social Club meeting? So much for their standards and prestige. This was all turning out to be little more than a stunt to bolster their groups reputation and the snobby socialite hadn’t even stooped to hosting the facade herself.

“The Honkers bar and grill down on Peachtree street is entirely staffed by female Fae now!” Daphne blurted out, causing everyone to stop and look at her in bewilderment. “What? It’s true and only human girls with magically enhanced… endowments have any chance of being hired at their locations nowadays.”

The redhead blushed under the combined stares of everyone and hid her embarrassment behind another glass of spritzer.

“I don’t know what any of that has to do with me…” Melsa began to say, looking about in confusion. She had a crust of icing sugar beginning to form around her tiny lips.

“I’m certain Elsa would agree with all of us when we say that that just highlights the need for more human forward hiring practices and stricter regulation of transmutative magic from our legislators.” Therese cut in smoothly with an arched brow. “Isn’t that where your husband Jack is right now, Claudia? Lobbying in Washington on behalf of Stryker Pharmaceutical?”

It was but Claudia didn’t know why Therese thought it was a good idea to bring Jack up now. This was meant to be light and open discourse about cultural differences, not a political rally.

“I would?” Melsa asked, looking perturbed at the sudden right wing turn in conversation. “And I told you already. My name is Melsa… Melsa.”

“So you’re a forest sprite, Melsa.” Annabelle said in a soothing tone, clearly enunciating her name for the sake of the other women in the room. “What’s that like?”

“Pretty neat actually.” The little emerald-haired beauty said, looking mollified as Claudia topped up her shot glass for the third time. Where was she putting all that food and drink? “We hang out in the forest, tend to the plants and speak with the animals. Squirrels can be massive gossips and will chatter your ear off if you let them.”

“That’s really interesting.” Annabelle said encouragingly.

“Sounds like a bunch of tree-hugging nonsense to me.” Therese muttered, not quite under her breath. “I imagine it includes a lot of… cavorting with nymphs and dryads and the like.”

Melsa was giving the older woman a displeased glare when Daphne felt compelled to sound in again. “Wait, so are forest sprites one of the good Fae or the bad Fae?”

Claudia and Annabelle gave the tipsy redhead an incredulous look as Melsa began to splutter and Therese chuckled darkly.

“Bad Fae?” The indignant sprite was beginning to turn red as her dragonfly wings started to flutter in agitation behind her. The motion caused glowing motes of colorful light to spread out into the air around the diminutive fairy. “If you are referring to the Summer and Winter Courts then we serve neither. My people are untamed and free. We are of the Wild Fae.”

“Feral seems more likely.” Therese stated, turning her head away and sticking her arrogant nose up in the air. “Kindly control your magic, insect. You are in polite company.”

“Polite company?!” Melsa’s wings were buzzing like hummingbirds as she reared unsteadily up to her full four inches in height, nearly spilling her drink.

“Please, everybody. Let’s all remain calm. This isn’t in the spirit of why we are gathered here today.” Annabelle begged, holding her hands out in a placating gesture. “Our conversation has gone a little off track. Let’s each take a deep breath and cool our heels for a moment?”

“Yes… let’s.” The angry sprite growled with a narrow eyed glare as her glimmering fairy dust settled throughout the parlor.

* * *

Ash was masturbating.

There was no nice way to put it. He was jerking the gherkin in his bathroom upstairs and completely unaware of the commotion in his Mother’s parlor.

What? As was bored and a little worked up. What else was he supposed to do with a bunch of sexy older ladies meeting downstairs and nothing but time on his hands.

His Mother’s MILF club, that’s what Ash liked to call them in his head whenever they came over for morning tea. Acting all prim and proper but performing the lewdest acts in his own lurid fantasies. Even that haughty Therese had a certain appeal to her in a stuck-up bitchy fashion.

Claudia still had Ash’s phone but, in truth, he didn’t need it. He had a good imagination and memories of flirting with Sigilla, the feel of Aunty Belle’s warm hand on his upper thigh and years of growing up in a house being coddled by two gorgeous southern women provided more than enough mental material for a healthy young man to self-gratify.

The only problem was Ash couldn’t keep any one fantasy straight in his mind for long enough to really dig into the meat of it.

One moment he was picturing Sigilla in her sheer racing swimsuit (the gorgeous siren had sent him some sizzling hot selfies of herself wearing it along with many, many suggestive emojis), all of her shiny wet, buxom yet athletic body on show and giving him big smoky bedroom eyes.

“Oh, Sigilla…”

Then, just as things were getting good, Ash would flash to an image of his aunt sunning herself in a deckchair by the pool. Clad only in a pale blue string bikini that barely covered her most sensitive parts and left the long smooth lines of her yoga sculpted body and firm high tits out for his ravenous eyes to feast upon. The phenomenal blonde bombshell would be sucking teasingly on a straw from some fruity cocktail and meeting his wandering eyes over darkly tinted sunglasses as her tanned thighs began to slowly part unveiling the treasure hidden between them.

“Oooh, Belle…”

Even as his languorous stroking took on an added ferver, Ash’s mind flashed again. Not to a fantasy this time but a memory.

A sinful memory from not too long ago when he had come home early from soccer practice and heard muffled noises coming from his Mother’s en-suite bathroom. His father had been away again and the housekeeping staff finished for the day, so Ash had decided to inspect the strange disturbance himself. He had not expected to find his dear conservative Mother in the shower doing… that.

He had poked his head into her bathroom and the concerned inquiry had died on his lips.

Ash’s Mother had been in the shower. Naked and glorious and leaning hard against the tiled wall with water cascading down her supple flesh. The hand not splayed against the wall for support was buried between her firm thighs, twisting and working as her head hung low and muffled gasps echoed in the bathroom acoustics.

She was a gorgeous forbidden sight with her long chocolate hair plastered to the long sleek lines of her back. Her rounded rump and hips had a little of the thickness of middle-age but not much. Just enough to give Ash’s twitching hands something to wish to grab onto. Otherwise she was sleek and glistening under the steaming jets of water, her dripping thighs clenching and relaxing in rhythm to her plunging fingers and soft moans.

He had stood there spellbound for long enough to register that his Mother was not only an object of desire but was a creature of them herself. It was a soul twisting revelation and only made more impactful when he spotted the glint of something sparkling from the flexing cheeks of her magnificent rump. A small glass-capped knob winking at him from where another eye altogether should have been visible.

His Mother Claudia was trimming herself in the shower, moaning like a whore with a plug in her butt. He had almost gasped out loud and given his presence away.

“Oooh~ Mo- Mo—...”

It was an image seared into his brain like a white-hot branding iron and not one Ash actively tried to focus on but sometimes it came back unbidden. In times like this when he was so close to reaching his peak, his hands a blur on his aching shaft and it came with a wash of confusing emotions.

Guilt at having seen the closest woman in his life in such a vulnerable moment. Shame at the surge of burning desire it dragged from his deepest darkest depths. An electrifying thrill at the perverse and taboo nature of that catalytic moment and an insane cock-hardening need to see her like that again.

“Mo—Moooommmph~!” Ash cut off the damning groan by covering his face with a fluffy white bath towel as he unloaded his swollen balls into the vanity sink.

* * *

Melsa looked up sharply from her glass of iced tea and sniffed the air like a hunting hound.

“Is there someone else in the house?” The emerald-haired sprite asked excitedly, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand. “A healthy young man perhaps?”

A spike of alarm set Claudia’s skin to tingling and her small hairs stood on end. Annabelle had just finished settling everybody down, regaining some semblance of that all-important Southern Hospitality and now the tiny Fae was asking after her Ash?

Her son’s phone suddenly weighed like an anchor in the pocket of her white jeans and the eager look on the stunning sprites face sent Claudia hurtling off the cliffs of being reasonable, right into the choppy waters of over-protective mother hen mode.

“My son Ash is upstairs studying.” She stated and her tone came out a mite chillier than she had meant it too. Melsa didn’t seem to notice though as her insectile wings began to shimmer again. “Like the diligent young man he is. What of him?”

“Oh, he is studying something alright.” The fairy giggled then covered a burp far too loud to have come from a critter of her size. “Excuse… Can I meet him? I reeeally~ want to meet him. Can I?”

“Hmmph, they say that they are different but the Folk are all the same in the end.” Therese harrumphed, popping a bite of scone into her mouth and looking away in disgust. “A bunch of thirsty…”

“Why would you want to meet him?” Daphne asked, pouring another round of spritzers. “Even if you are a Fae, you can’t exactly… you know. Because you’re too small.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, think about it.” Daphne said thoughtfully and Claudia noticed a glimmering smudge on the buxom redhead’s fingertips as she lifted the wine glass to her smirking lips. “His… thingy has to be bigger than you are. Ash is a strapping young man after all.“

Claudia’s spine stiffened. Were they really about to talk about her Ash like this in front of his own Mother? She felt a growing flush creeping up her neck and suddenly the finely appointed room felt too warm. Too warm and too sparkly.

“That’s Big Folk thinking for you, right there.” Melsa huffed, crossing her slender arms under her doll-sized bosom. “You really don’t know the first thing about us forest sprites and our magic. Or is this a sizeist thing?”

“No, no! Please forgive her, Melsa.” Annabelle pleaded earnestly and she had a spot of glowing glitter next to her mouth too. “We all came here today to learn about your people and put unfounded preconceptions to rest.”

Claudia frowned, feeling a bit light-headed. Looking around her meticulously clean parlor she thought she could see a faint iridescent dusting across its many surfaces. On the polished timber side tables, the hand-embroidered seat cushions, the carefully arrayed plates of sweet dainties and even the backs of her own hands…

Like the shifting rainbow colors of a dragonfly’s wings. Why was that so hauntingly familiar?

“I like guys just like any other girl. You people seem to think we sprites just pop out of the ground like flowers.”

“You people? What is that supposed to mean?” Therese bit out, quick to take offense and seize the moral high ground despite her own poor etiquette. “We are proper ladies who don’t appreciate the way your type flaunts themselves in front of our husbands and sons.”

“I’m not flaunting myself,” Melsa protested, her wings beginning to buzz in agitation and spilling more glowing dust into the air. “I just wanted to say hello. What’s his name?”

Claudia really didn’t want this train-wreck of a club meeting to become a discussion of her big strong son… was it odd that she just thought of him like that? It was just so warm today, despite the high ceilings and spinning fans of her large colonial style home. The Georgian summer heat might be getting to her after all.

“His name is Ash and he was the valedictorian athlete of last year’s highschool graduates.” Daphne gushed, fanning herself with a crochet doily. The vapid redheads porcelain skin was growing shiny with perspiration. “He’s such a fine handsome young man. Maybe I should go check on him for you, Claudia?”

“Oooh, yes. Let’s go check on him!” Melsa tittered, climbing unsteadily to her feet and swaying on the edge of the stool. “Whoa… head rush.”

“Sit down, both of you.” Therese snarled, and Claudia noticed that she had divested herself of her light linen jacket at some point. The imperious snoot had sweat marks around the open neck of her rose silk blouse. “Stop acting like a pair of simpering schoolgirls trying to peek in the boys changing room.”

“I’ll go.” Annabelle said, the words spilling out of her in a rush. “I promised him earlier that I would bring him something to eat.”

They all stared up at the blushing blonde as she stood and snatched up a plate at random from the coffee table. A small sprinkling of fine glittering powder trailing the food as Annabelle pulled at the front of her dress with her free hand. Trying to resettle the thin fabric where it had pulled tight across her full clammy cleavage before she bustled from the room with a troubled expression on her pretty face.

Claudia was feeling a bit unsettled herself. Anna was supposed to be helping her mediate this nightmare of a get-together but suddenly she was alone with two antagonistic socialites and a tiny fairy who was acting like a drunken sorority girl at her first college mixer. Come to think of it, Claudia would rather be spending time with her son Ash too. It had to be nicer than spending her Saturday morning putting out fires in her own parlor.

“That’s disappointing.” Melsa sighed, dropping down to sit and kick her miniature legs over the edge of the stool again. “But I guess that’s the theme of the day. At least the tea is good.”

Big handsome Ash. When had he grown so tall? Claudia could still remember taking him shopping for sneakers when his teenage growth spurt had seriously kicked in. He had inherited his father’s sandy blonde hair and grown so broad in the chest and shoulders. It was no wonder all these Fae sluts were swooning over him, even Claudia was beginning to have some decidedly unmotherly thoughts about her darling son.

Her strong loving boy who was moving away because some pointy-eared strumpet with a big pair of breasts had fluttered her lashes at him. Her hand rubbed angrily against the phone in her pocket, remembering the caller ID picture. Well, Sigilla wasn’t the only one who had tits!

“...acting ungrateful while you are a guest in somebody’s home.”

Blinking away her distracting thoughts, Claudia came out of her daydreaming to find Theresa working up a full head of steam. Glowering at the pouting sprite across a tray of iced pastries which Daphne was devouring with unusual gusto.

“Mmmph~ so good.” The young trophy wife mumbled around her mouthful, dusting the crumbs off her hands. Her fingers looked like someone had dipped them in glitter glue and her thick heavy chest seemed ready to spill out the top of her pastel dress every time she leaned over to snatch up another.

Did they seem bigger, fuller somehow? Claudia wondered if she was suffering from heat exhaustion and considered opening the big bay windows before remembering they were already open. She prayed for a cooling breeze instead, fanning the front of her own chartreuse satin blouse where it clung to her perspiring skin in dark shiny blotches.

“Don’t lecture me on the rules of hospitality. Where I come from they are more than social guidelines. They are magically binding laws!” Melsa snapped back at the much larger lady. “You acted all nice when you invited me over to tell you about myself but since I got here you’ve been nothing but rude, rude, rude!”

The sprite’s wings buffeted the air as she rose to head height to face off against a growling Therese, more sparkling motes of light dancing around her and settling everywhere. How was Claudia going to clean up all this mess?

Moreover, where was Anna? She was the one good at defusing tense moments like this. Claudia fumbled for something to say, some calming words to de-escalate the fight before someone said something they couldn’t take back when the phone in her jeans began to vibrate.

Ash’s phone, she didn’t have to pull it out to guess who might be calling her hunky boy on a sweltering summer day. Claudia felt a spike of jealousy stab her heart and fought to breathe. Panting she looked down at herself and was surprised to see the top button of her sweat sodden blouse had come loose exposing the top of her lacy white bra where it dug into the bronzed flesh of her large swelling breasts.

Her what now?

“Ummm~ Hey Therese, maybe you shouldn’t…” Daphne began to mumble. Her full lips and chin were coated in smears of icing, chocolate and shimmering dust.

A lot of it had spilled down into her huge ballooning cleavage which threatened to burst free of the sweat-stained neckline of her poor dress should she breathe too deeply. Her feverish cheeks looked impossibly rosy as her crimson locks shone wetly, plastered to her slender neck and pale shoulders. She reached out a meek twinkling hand to tug at Therese’s pant leg before the older lady wheeled on her with a macaroon already loaded into her palm.

“Don’t you dare touch me, you stupid big-titted cow!” Therese shrieked in fury and stuffed the crumbling cookie into the gaping redhead’s open mouth. “Now shut up and eat your feed.”

* * *

“Ash Dear, I brought you something to eat.” A familiar soft southern accent called from the bedroom as he was just finishing washing up.

“Thanks, Aunty Belle.” Ash smiled to cover up the guilt of his recent bathroom activity. “Did you get my phone—”

He opened the en-suite door and froze like a bunny in the cross-hairs.

“—back.” He finished lamely as he spotted his blonde bombshell Aunt kneeling in the center of his bed with her long legs tucked under her and a half eaten plate of finger sandwiches resting on the comforter in front of her.

“Oh no, I sort of forgot about that.” Annabelle said, chewing on her plump lower lip and eyeing him with an unreadable expression in her big amber eyes. She was wearing strawberry pink lipstick today, Ash couldn’t help but to notice. “Sorry. Things were getting a little heated downstairs.”

They must have been getting warm indeed because Aunty Belle was glistening with perspiration and something slightly reflective coated her softly tanned skin. It was as though she had rubbed herself down with baby oil mixed with body glitter and it was causing her insubstantial summer dress to cling to her fabulous figure in some very distracting places.

“Is everything alright?” He asked as she picked up one of the small sandwiches, took a bite and held out the other half to him. Even her fingers glowed in the morning sunlight cutting across the bed. “Maybe I should go down and check on Mom.”

“No! I mean, no.” Aunty Belle amended after her first whip crack response. Then patted the bed beside her in invitation. “Come sit, you are leaving for college soon and I want to spend time with my big handsome nephew while I still can.”

Her hand with the snack was still extended to him expectantly so Ash popped the morsel into his mouth and sat down gently beside her. He stiffened a little as she leaned into his side and rested her pretty head on his shoulder but relaxed again as her womanly scent wafted over him. She smelled like sweet Cherokee Rose and clean sweat. Ash resisted the impulse to turn his head and bury his face in her long golden hair.

That looked damp too. Like she had just toweled off those wavy platinum locks after a long swim. One of her slender arms slipped through his own as her other small hand played up and down his muscular thigh leaving patches of stardust on his soccer shorts.

“You know, your Mother and I are so proud of all you’ve accomplished.” She sighed, pausing in her caresses to feed him another bite of food which Ash awkwardly accepted. She squeezed his sturdy bicep and Ash thought she made a small pleased squeaking noise when she did. “You’ve grown to become such a handsome respectable man.”

‘Thank you, Aunty Belle.” Ash said slowly, looking down at his Aunt as she nuzzled her gorgeous face into his shoulder. Something very odd was happening here but he could see down her dress from this angle and Annabelle wasn’t wearing a bra. “Are you feeling well? Let me get you a drink of water.”

Ash tore his eyes away from the deep valley of pillowy cleavage that had formed as she pressed her soft chest into his side and went to stand up only for his Aunt to pull him back down and cling to him with surprising strength.

“No, wait. I’m fine, really I am.” Annabelle reassured him in a quivering tone that sounded a little panicked. “I’m just going to miss you so much when you are gone. Stay with me for a little while.”

“I’ll miss you too, but I’m not leaving forever. I’ll be back during breaks. Ease up a little, Belle. You’re getting me all shiny.”

“I know you’ll come visit, Dear.” She purred and Ash was beginning to feel warm himself as Annabelle pulled his arm between those sweet glistening breasts with something akin to a moan. Were they larger than he remembered, they were certainly softer than he had imagined. “You’re such a good boy but I wanted to talk to you about something before you left. I wanted to warn you about… Girls.”

“I know all about girls, Aunty Belle.” Ash laughed rubbing the back of his head with the hand not trapped in a cushiony, if mildly damp, slice of heaven. “I’m not a child, I’ve dated more than a few.”

It was true, with his track record with the fairer sex was nearly as good as his goal scoring on the soccer field. Not that Ash had ever let himself get involved in anything serious. He never had the time for that sort of commitment between study and training.

“Those were highschool girls, Sweetie. Good southern highschool girls at that.” Aunty Belle said looking up at him with big beseeching eyes and moist parted strawberry lips. Her cheeks were bright and shimmering, her brow as smooth and flawless as rubber. “I’m talking about college girls. East coast college girls where they have all sorts and Fae too. When they see such a good strong man like you, they are going to fight for the chance to catch your eye.“

Was this about Sigilla again? It was getting so hard to focus on what his Aunt was saying with heat of her body practically baking Ash as she glided her free hand over his torso, tracing his defined muscles through his thin t-shirt. She was leaving a trail of those damn sparkles in her wake as the soft hand wandered south to ghost across his six pack.

Ash had to say something soon before his clearly confused Aunt discovered the unfurling thickness in his pants.

“I don’t think- mmmph~!”

His reassurances were cut short as Annabelle pressed another finger sandwich to his murmuring lips. It tasted like devilled ham and she pushed it into his mouth, letting one of her twinkling fingers slide in behind it with a sultry moan. Her eyelids fluttered as he instinctively closed his lips around the delicate digit to keep from coughing out the unexpected mouthful.

“I wanted to give you something to come home to.” His Aunt husked, leaning in to breathe into his ear as her questing hand glided onto the growing tent in Ash’s shorts and gave it a gentle squeeze. He nearly jumped out of his skin at the surprise sensual contact. “I want you to remember your Aunty Belle loves you, Sweetie and will miss you terribly while you are away.”

Then she lifted her gorgeous flushed face to Ash’s own and kissed him with her moist glittery lips.

* * *

Her parlor was ruined and bedlam reigned as Claudia watched on in horrified fascination.

“My people are dying out and still, you greedy human bitches won’t pass the cock around. No matter how many of your ridiculous legal hoops we jump through!” Melsa shrilled in her tiny high-pitched voice, flying in tight angry circles around the ceiling fan.

It was on full blast but rather than cooling the room, all it did was spread more of the sprite’s fairy dust around the room. There sure was a lot of it for a creature so small. It covered everyone and everything in the room like a fine layer of rainbow sand. The small winged-woman only paused to land intermittently to guzzle more sweet tea by way of diving directly in the glass jug.

It was half empty now and puddles of it was growing on the coffee table amongst the scattered serving plates.

“That’s because they are our men. You don’t get to come to our world and start whoring it up with your horny Fae magic just because you have some sad sob story.” Therese screamed back, she had found a bottle of champagne somewhere and was drinking directly from the neck of it between her furious spittle-firing tirades. “Everybody has to respect your precious culture and traditions while none of you filthy Fae seem to give a damn about ours!“

Therese was standing in the middle of the room, her dark hair spilling wildly about her perspiring face and her ruby blouse split open down to the navel to accommodate two massive globes of billowing tit-flesh that had exploded her black brassiere a few minutes back. They now wobbled proud and free, sitting high on her chest as she spouted political rhetoric at the agitated fairy, utterly ignorant of the lewd display she was putting on.

She kept gesticulating with the bottle in one hand while the other was buried deep in Daphne’s scarlet mane of tangled curls, forcing the kneeling airheads blushing face into a plate of bite-sized cheesecake squares.

“Gloommmph~!”

Daphne’s blue dress was in ruins. Her over-inflating tits had shredded the cotton and swung bare like pale pumpkin-sized udders beneath her slim shoulders. The stitching of the shoulder straps had ruptured under the sheer heft of her prodigious new knockers and the tattered cloth hung below her narrow belted waist, joining the flaring skirts riding high on the alluring redheads spreading ass and thighs.

Therese’s attention was clearly split but she was multitasking as only a good Georgian wife and mother could manage. Between firing hateful barbs at the circling sprite, she was yanking up then pushing down the young trophy wife’s greedy mouth into the sugary confections, making them vanish one by one as though playing whack-a-mole with the brainless bimbo’s skull.

“That’s it, eat it all up.” Therese snarled before mashing Daphne’s mewling messy face into the next baked treat. “Swallow them all down like the stupid whore cow you are.”

“Mmmph~ yeth Mith Therethe…” Daphne moaned through fat puffy lips smeared liberally with cake, drool and sparkles.

“That’s Mistress to you, slut!”

“Yeth, Mithreth.” Daphne amended soulfully, before her vapid smiling face was smooshed down into the chinaware again.

Claudia was struck dumb, wringing her hands in anxiety. Why were they so sticky? She couldn’t remember how much of the bedazzled food she had eaten but it must have a fair amount because her own breasts had expanded alarmingly too. The top three buttons of her satin blouse had popped and her suddenly too-small bra was shoving the twin balloons of sun-kissed flesh right up under her dripping chin.

Heavens but it was biting into them painfully. Hopefully it would snap soon like Therese’s and Daphne’s had done, because Claudia wasn’t sure she would be able to get it unfastened without help.

Then Ash’s phone buzzed in her pocket again.

Scowling at the unwelcome intrusion, Claudia wrestled with her pants to pull it out. Her pristine white jeans were stained with streaks of fairy glitter and splashes of iced tea and feeling far too tight in the hips and rear. Despite starting the day off as imminently sensible and comfortably loose, the snowy denim was now stretched skin tight over Claudia’s firm thighs making it difficult to retrieve the vibrating cell phone.

She almost spat when she spotted the caller ID. Sigilla again! For the third time today no less. Didn’t the little tramp have anything better to do than harass Claudia’s tall strapping darling boy? Did azure-haired hussy think she could lure Ash—with all his lean muscles and charming smile—away from his Mother with her flirty promises and big bouncy titties?

Claudia needed to talk to Ash. He was more important than any of these venom-spitting snakes. Except Daphne wasn’t a snake. Daphne was now a cow for some reason.

…and why was it still so gosh darn hot in here? Claudia swayed to her feet and headed for the stairs leading up to her son’s bedroom. Her thick glossy mass of dark chocolate tresses shedding a trail of shimmering dust as she went.

She had to get out of this roasting oven of a parlor and find Ash. He was so smart and sensible and sexy. That’s right, Claudia’s son was hot, just like she felt. He would know the right thing to do.

* * *

Ash groaned as his Aunty Belle slurped her way down the jutting length of his rock-hard dick.

An empty plate clattered to the bedroom carpet as she pushed his thighs further apart so she could shuffle in closer on her knees between them. Ash wasn’t sure how he had gotten himself into this confusing situation but the train was well and truly off the rails now.

All a guy could do was hold on for dear life and enjoy the ride, right?

The kissing had quickly escalated to his Aunt all but tearing his sports shorts off of him and diving face-first onto his stiffening manhood. Every time Ash had tried to speak or voice a concern she had shoved more food, or her sparkling fingers and eventually her wet glistening tongue into his mouth.

“Oh fuck, Aunty Belle. That feels so good.” He breathed, as his heart rate took off like a greyhound out of the starting gates. “I didn’t think you would know how- uurk!”

Ash almost choked on his own words as his sexy blonde pin-up worthy Aunt lathed her moist sizzling tongue against the sensitive underside of his engorged crown and made his hips jerk forward in astonished delight. It thrust another inch of his significant girth past her pink glimmering lips but Annabelle just giggled around his throbbing shaft and pulled her long curtain of bright golden hair over one bare shoulder to better facilitate his fucking of her sweet southern mouth.

“Mmmhmmm~?” She moaned, coming up for air and planting butterfly kisses along his enraged tip. “You didn’t think your innocent Aunt Anna knew how to suck a man’s dick?”

Ash nodded mutely as she squeezed the base tightly and ran a loving languorous lick up his longitude making him shudder.

“A good Georgian girl knows how to care for her man. Those young east coast tarts won’t know half the tricks I do.” Then, as if to emphasize her point, Annabelle suctioned his tingling knob back in with a small swizzle of her blonde skull introducing a new angle to his pleasure. Ash feared she was going to suck his soul out of his body before she came back up again with a devilish grin. “You’re probably too big for most girls to handle but let your Aunty Belle look after you, Sweetie. You’re so much larger than your father.”

“Dad?” Ash didn’t want to think about that man at a time like this but the comment did raise a pertinent line of enquiry. “How would- oh gawd!”

Annabelle had stuck out her tongue and let a long flow of warm sparkling saliva drool onto his steely tumescence at the same time she yanked down the front of her scanty dress to free her incredible breasts.

Big, untethered and perfectly round. They bounced free and settled heavily on Ash’s thighs tipped with pretty raspberry peaks that stood rigidly at attention. They were way bigger than he remembered but any thoughts of size comparison melted away as she expertly pumped his pulsating prick with her buttery soft hands.

“How would I know what Jack’s dick looks like?” She asked rhetorically, batting her long lashes up at her nephew in faux innocence. “Because your Mother and I used to share him, of course. That was before she got all proper and boring after she married him.”

“Sha-Shared him?” Ash’s head was spinning and he was certain he would have erupted under her skillful touch already if he hadn’t so recently cleared the pipes.

“Yes, Sweetie. Your Mother and I are very close as sisters. We used to share everything.” Aunty Belle purred wickedly, trapping him with her smoky gaze before she lashed her nimble tongue around his angry crown again. “You have no idea how filthy your naughty Mommy and Aunty used to act in the bedroom.”

Ash thought he had some idea, given the one guilty encounter he had with the fine lady in question. Not that he would mention it as his gorgeous Aunt vacuumed his lancing manmeat back between her plush lips until the head was knocking at the back of her throat.

She bobbed and suckled on his magnitude, leaving strawberry lipstick stains and glittering sparkles along Ash’s lewd length. Her immense shimmering tits pancaked against his twitching thighs and her bullet-hard nipples dragged across his burning skin. The bedroom was growing stifling hot with their combined heat and Ash felt a trickle of sweat run from his brow.

He was hard, so goddamn hard. Harder than he had ever been in his life. His straining cock felt like a titanium pillar rearing heavenwards from his burning body. It almost seemed inhuman but it definitely felt amazing.

“Oh fuck, Aunty Belle.” He groaned as each loud slurp and roll of her clever tongue sent bolts of electric bliss through every singing nerve in his young athletic body. “That feels amazing. You’re such a wonderful dirty woman.”

Annabelle came back off his cock, smacking her pink cock-sucking lips with relish and returned to pumping and teasing him with her skillful touch. Her spit and his precum kept Ash’s turgid shaft slick and glistening as she commanded his pleasure like a seasoned skipper at the helm of his impending climax and kept him riding the very edge of a typhoon of exquisite fulfillment.

“More than you can possibly imagine but can you guess who taught me everything I know?” His Aunty teased with a cheshire grin threatening to split her beautiful face in twain. “I’ll give you a hint…”

Ash nodded fervently, staring down at his perfect kneeling southern Belle as though she was his entire world in that moment.

“...She’s watching us from the doorway, right now.”

“Ash, Sugar. Please…”

Ash’s head snapped up at the sound of his Mother’s voice. It was small and pleading, quite unlike the sight of the woman leaning heavily against the frame of his open bedroom door. How His Aunt had known she was there behind her, Ash couldn’t fathom. Some kind of sibling sixth sense, perhaps but it didn’t really matter.

His Mother was reclining in the doorway. Her blouse was open revealing whole acres of suckable bronzed tit-flesh pinched nearly in half by an overwrought white lace bra that was orders of magnitude too tiny for her prosperous proportions. Her glowing skin was glistening wet and shiny with glitter, and her long silky legs…

“Mom! Wha- where are your pants?” Ash gasped, then grunted audibly as his diabolical minx of an Aunt took him back into her smirking mouth and swallowed him whole.

“They didn’t fit me properly anymore… and I was feeling too hot.” His Mother babbled, tottering into the room and staring intently down at her baby sister working her son’s fat cock down her slender throat. “Ash, please. Mama needs you right now. Mama needs her big strong boy to make her feel better.“

Her white jeans were, indeed, gone. Only a meager ivory micro-thong preserved her final bastion of modesty and was struggling to do just that. It was small, sheer and stretched tight over hips that seemed wider and rounder than ever. The looping elastic strings of the skimpy undergarment dug into his Mother’s tanned flesh and the tiny patch of chiffon covering her womanly mound was pulled so tight that the outline of her lower lips was damp and distinct.

Ash stared at his Mother’s forbidden folds as though mesmerized as she stumbled towards him. His cock released an excited gush of hot precum into his gargling Aunt’s tight throat making her purr around his base.

“Mom, I don’t know what’s happened to you.” He stammered, fighting the urge to grab his wicked Aunt by her long golden locks and fucking her sweet suckling skull to carnal fruition. “But… ummm~ but I’ll do whatever I can.”

Ash knew he should be fighting this more. Something was clearly wrong with both women and he should have been more concerned. But it felt so fucking good and the dark illicit desire he harboured for the most her pubescent life was stoking a blaze so hot it had Ash was pouring with sweat.

…And glitter. A cloud of the stuff seemed to drift out of his Mother’s dark mane of long wavy hair as she climbed onto the bed beside and wrapped her slim arms around his tense twitching body.

It settled over all three of them, as light as goose down and stuck to their perspiration. It buzzed like a static charge on his skin and made him shudder in pent up frustration. His Mother’s floral scent and her baking heat washed over Ash as she dragged his head into her huge distended bosom.

“Help Mama with her bra, Sugar. Please, it’s hurting her so much.” She almost sobbed into his sandy mop of hair. “It’s biting into Mama’s big breasts and chafing at her poor fat nipples.”

Ash wrapped his arms around her, incidentally pulling her even tighter against him as his hands fumbled blindly behind her back. It wasn’t easy with his face all but buried in his panting Mother’s immense cushiony cleavage but when he finally found the plastic clasp, it was so warped with drawn tension that it snapped open at a touch.

“Oh thank you, Sugar. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.” She gasped as her massive tits sprang free and performed the atomic drop onto Ash’s broad muscular shoulders. “Mama can breathe now. You’re so good to her. You’ve grown into such a fine young man.”

Ash tried to pull back but Claudia clung tighter to him even as Annabelle gagged and choked herself on his thrumming manmeat. He was cast adrift on a stormy sea of feminine charms and his pounding cock had never been so hard in his life. He had to say something before he drowned his horny Aunt’s gripping rippling esophagus with an ocean of his thick molten seed.

“Mmmmnnnfff~!” He warned, speaking directly into the deep valley of his Mother’s tanned cleavage.

“That’s alright, Baby. Let it out, let it aaall~ out.” His Mother crooned between gentle kisses on his temples. “Let Mama and your Aunt Anna take care of you. We both love you sooo~ much. Just let go.”

With a muffled howl Ash did just that. His hands found Aunty Belle’s soft silky hair and grabbed it up in pony tails to shove her moaning smoldering lips all the way down to wetly smooch his pelvis. Then Ash erupted like an extinction-level geological disaster directly down into her waiting belly.

Galaxies were birthed behind his eyelids as he jettisoned a veritable boatload of hot sticky baby-batter into his sensational sexy cum-guzzling Aunts gullet. Annabelle didn’t struggle or pull back. She didn’t retch or splutter. Instead she clawed her fingers into Ash’s hips for support and swallowed diligently with his unyielding hardness still lodged in her warm constricting throat.

“Mama is so jealous of her little sister, Sugar.” Claudia whispered as she stroked and tickled the small hairs on the back of his neck with her manicured fingernails. “She wants something to remember you by before you leave as well. Can you give Mama that, Baby? Can you give your poor lonely Mama what she needs?”

The rippling muscle action of Annabelle’s swallowing was dragging on Ash’s gushing manhood, milking him straight into her stomach. She kept him lodged there, locked in her gulping nirvana until the last few spurts were dragged from his flexing balls and he sagged back into his Mothers gigantic smothering titage.

“Gaaah~ Hell’s bells, Aunty Belle!” Ash cried as she shlorped her way back up his unflagging rigidity, “No good Georgian girl should know how to do that.”

“Mmmwah~!” Annabelle popped her bruised lips in a blown kiss once she came back up for air. “Correction, Sweetie. Only the best Georgian girls know how to do that. And you’re currently in bed with two state champions.”

“Holy shit…” He breathed as his Mother’s hot hand snaked down to grip his dripping length. It was still hard and aching. How was it still so damn hard and aching?

“Don’t go, Ash Sugar.” She begged, stroking him fervently and pleasing his tortured flesh. “Tell Mama you’ll stay with her and not leave her for some stray strumpet who doesn’t love her tall hunky boy like Mama does.”

“Mama… I mean, Mom. I have to go.” Ash groaned as she twirled her star-dusted fingers around the leaking knob of his ever-raging erection. “My scholarship—”

“No! You can stay here. You can transfer back to Atlanta.” She pleaded with tears welling in her verdant emerald eyes. “We have so much money, you won’t have to worry about tuition. You can stay home with Mama and let her take care of you. Let Mama love you, Baby. She promises to make you feel sooo~ good.“

“We’ll both love you and take care of you, Sweetie.” Aunty Belle promised, climbing up his body and joining her pumping hand with her older sisters on his jerking manmeat. “We’re just so proud of you and don’t want to lose our darling boy.“

Ash couldn’t think straight. It was as if the two gorgeous goddesses of his most taboo fantasies had stepped straight out of his teenage wet dreams to beseech him to take them in every way he had ever desired. Their combined heat and feminine musk threatened to make him swoon were he not so thoroughly anchored in reality by their tandem handholds working his straining hard-on back to full unbending mast.

“I’ll think about it.” He growled, then giving into sinful temptation turned and kissed his own mother with a deep fiery love that blew straight past familial into the uncharted territories of hot incestuous passion.

Their tongues sought for each other and she tasted like sweet iced tea and candy. He drank in her warm breath and soft needy moans as they fell back on the bed together, carefully guided by Annabelle’s firm grip to keep them locked tightly together.

“That’s it, Sweetie. Give your Mother what she needs.” Aunt Anna cooed into his ear as she lay beside the writhing pair, stroking first his muscular shoulders then Claudia’s slim back in gentle encouragement. “Give my dear sister what you just gave me and more.”

Ash lay on his side with his slender mega-stacked Mother squirming in his strong arms and his stunning knock-out Aunty pressing her bare tits against his back as she wiggled out of the rest of her skimpy dress.

She cast the sweat-sodden garment aside just as he broke off the kiss with Mom to turn and kiss Aunty Belle with equal ferocity. Ash could taste the sparkling sugar on her lips as well along with the salt of his own cum but he was way past caring. He locked lips with her as though trying to devour the sumptuous blonde with his tongue.

“Hurry, Sugar. Mama needs to feel her good boy stretching her out.” His Mother husked into his ear, her burning hot hands caressing his broad shoulders. “She needs to feel you filling her poor Mama pussy so badly.”

Ash’s cock could have pounded nails upon hearing those words. It swung like a yardarm as he rolled onto his back between the two forbidden beauties until it came to a halt, towering from his lap like an object lesson in masculinity. Two sets of eyes, one pair smoky amber and the other brilliant emerald, stared at it full of ravenous feral hunger.

“Don’t make me wait, Mom. I’ve wanted this for far too long as it is.”

Claudia’s expression registered a little shock for the barest moment before her joyful smile returned with enough radiance to outshine the summer sun. Then she began to languidly slide her furnace-hot slick voluptuous body onto Ash’s own, preparing to straddle his waist in a frontwards mounted pose.

“No, wait.” He slapped her fleshy flank to stop her as she reached between them to seize his cock and guide it into the ready position. “Face the other way. I need to check on something.”

His Mother’s face was already flushed and dripping with perspiration, all of them were but suddenly her blush intensified and a shy look crossed her visage.

“Whatever could you be looking for, Sugar?” She drawled, letting a little extra Georgia into her rich accent. “Mama is all but naked already. Does her big horny boy know something he shouldn’t?”

Her shyness quickly morphed into naughty mischief and then it was Ash’s turn to blush but not for long. “Turn around, Mom. I want to see if it’s in.”

Annabelle paused in her coaxing kisses and ghostly caresses of Ash’s muscular chest to look up at them both in puzzlement. Claudia just smirked at her bewildered sister and swung her thick flawless thighs over to one side then the other until her smooth arching back faced them and her bubbly ripe peach of an ass was thrust out towards Ash, the back of her taut ivory g-string disappearing between her luscious biteable cheeks.

“Spread them for me, Mom. I want you to show me what’s down there.”

Ash saw as much as he felt the shiver run through his Mother as she reached back with both hands to grip her own delicious booty. “You make Mama so wet when you act so commanding, Baby. I’ll show you, just don’t make Mama wait too long, she needs you so badly.”

Aunt Anna gasped and Ash smiled when she parted her trembling derriere and revealed the sight that had been burning indelibly into his memory all those months ago. A shiny glass button winked back at them, the base of his Mothers chrome butt plug and it was being held in place by the narrow string of her thong drawn tight across the round button.

“Claudia, you naughty vixen!” Annabelle admonished her older sister. “You told me that you didn’t do anything like that anymore.”

“It was never for Jack, it’s for me.” Claudia shot back over her bare shoulder, “I like how it feels and if I wiggle my tooshie a little while I am sitting down…”

“You were just hosting a meeting of the Atlanta Ladies Social Club and that was inside you the whole time? You’re unbelievable, Sister!” Annabelle cackled, tears of laughter mingling with the beading sweat on her rosy face.

Ash wasn’t listening, he couldn’t hear anything but the roar of his heartbeat in his ears. That tiny glimmering stud had pushed his already critical level of arousal into pussy-crushing overdrive.

“Get on my cock, Mom.” He growled, the bass tone of it coming from his very core. “Get on your son’s hard fucking cock, right now!”

A more pronounced shiver ran through his Mother’s body and her shiny bronzed skin broke out in goosebumps as she hurried rose on her knees and pulled the drenched gusset of her teensy thong aside.

“Yes, Sugar. Mama’s going to take such good care of your huge manly cock.” She mewled as she dredged his turgid tip through her dripping entrance. She was practically foaming with anticipation as she pressed him into her parting folds. “Just give Mama a second, alright? You’re so terribly big…”

Ash couldn’t hold back, not after all the dark fantasies and agonizing build up to this impossible dream-made-reality. The moment his aching crown caught in the most taboo honey hole he could ever have craved, Ash rammed himself up inside of his gorgeous Mother’s pussy with everything he had.

“Aaayyeee~! Oooh Sugar, you’re deep inside of Mama! My big baby boy is stretching his Mama’s needy lil’ kitty out sooo~ good!“

Almost half of Ash’s thick meaty length had disappeared into her hot clutching snatch and his Mother writhed prettily upon it. She was wetter than a monsoon but even so, she was almost unbearably tight and had to wiggle her lush hips to take the rest of him in.

“Oh gawd~ so full.” She gasped when she was finally completely saddled on his pulsating prick. “Can you feel it, Baby? Can you feel how you are reaching into your Mama’s deepest parts? You’re pushing that fat cock all the way into Mama’s womb.”

“Wait, no condom…” Ash grunted in realization, though he couldn’t have pulled out if he wanted too as Claudia squeezed down on his rocky shaft.

“I would have torn it off with my teeth if you tried.” She panted looking back over her glistening shoulder at him. Watching him as she began to roll that magnificent rump against his pelvis and stir him around inside of her slick channel. “Mama wants to feel her handsome young man fuck her raw. Raw and rough until she screams and lets the whole neighborhood know what an amazing loving son she has raised.”

“Oh Jeezus, that’s sooo~ hot.” Annabelle groaned, wrapping herself around Ash’s side until her knee was pressed over his belly and her expansive pillowy tits were mashed around his bulging bicep. Then she sunk her teeth into his chiseled shoulder as they both watched her sister begin to ride.

Ash had expected her to start off slow for some reason but his Mother wasn’t having any of it. Claudia began bouncing and grinding on his adamantine cock like she was trying to punish herself on it. She drove down on him in quick short thrusts of her sublime ass only to swivel her wide hips in a small delicious circle before raising up on her knees to do it again and again.

“Oh, Sugar! Oh, Baby! Your big hunky cock is ruining Mama. You’re going to ruin having sex with your father until Mama can only crave her big boy’s huge dick!”

Her slender back arched and his Mother’s long cascade of thick dark curls swayed in time with the frantic rhythm of her curvy bucking body. Each time her skin-tight snatch devoured his length, Claudia’s head would jerk forward as she sang out a chorus of breathy moans and small girlish squeaks, and more of the strange glowing glitter would be shaken out of her voluminous hair. It was redecorating the sheets and electrifying the tangled trio in their moment of blazing taboo passion.

“Say that you’ll stay with Mama, Sugar. Promise me you won’t go and we can do this every day.” She pleaded between sharp gasps of ecstasy. “Your father needn’t ever find out. He’s away on business so often and your poor Mama gets so lonely.”

“And when he is home you can stay with your Aunty Belle instead and fuck me bowlegged.” Annabelle crooned into Ash’s ear before nibbling on it. “You won’t need some silly college sluts when you have both of us sucking and fucking you whenever and however you wish.”

“Don’t you want to see your naughty Mama dressed up in frilly lingerie and waiting on her knees when you come home from school to suck on your thick hard good boy cock?”

“Your Aunty Belle hates wearing panties at home. I could be cooking you dinner or folding your clean laundry and all you would have to do is flip up my little skirts and…“

“Mama can’t help herself! All she can think of is filthy new ways to please her big handsome son. We love you so much…”

“We’re both so proud of the man you have become, Sweetie. Say you won’t leave us. We’ll do anything you want. Anything you can dream of, no matter how dirty. We’ve always been such awful dirty girls.”

Ash didn’t know what was going to explode first, his thundering heart or his flexing balls. Somehow, almost magically, his deepest most secret fantasies had been given life and was offering itself up to him with soulful longing. The two most incredible untouchable beauties in his life were desperately begging him to stay with them. To love them. To fuck them. To fill them to the brim with his hot cum and to hell with the consequences.

Aunty Belle was grinding her fit supple figure into his side. Her sleek thigh pressing into his abs as her pink pussy left wet kisses on his sparkling skin through her soaked black panties. Her eyelids fluttered and her strawberry lips were parted so invitingly that Ash couldn’t help but to claim them again. Their tongues coiled together like wrestling pythons, drinking from each other once again.

“Say it, Sugar. Mama is so close. So damn close, Baby. She just needs to hear you say it.” Claudia sobbed needfully, as her tight scorching walls gripped and tugged at his agonized manflesh. As though trying to pull him deeper into her sodden snatch. “Tell Mama that you love her. Tell Mama you won’t leave her. Then give Mama all your hot sticky love.”

Her wild bucking pace was unreal. Her firm peachy butt crashing down on his lap, soaked in her nectar, at a tempestuous tempo as she leaned forward and gripped Ash’s shins for support. Her gigantified jiggling tits raked his knees as they swung full and heavy beneath her and her long chocolate tresses clung to the moist bronzed skin of her slender back.

Ash broke off the heady kiss with a deep groan of desire. His balls churned, ready to give his wanton MILF exactly what she asked for when a silvery glint caught his bloodshot eyes from between her sculpted tanned cheeks. Even swept up in a swirling whirlpool of passion, Ash knew what to do. He reached out a trembling finger to rest against the glass button even as his own climax was storming the gates of blessed release.

“I’ll stay. God help me but I love you, Mom.” He panted out with a final body-rocking thrust up into her spasming snatch and then pressed.

“Oh Baby, Yeeeess~! Claudia wailed, her pretty head thrown back and her spine bowing as she quaked in the thrashing throes of soaring rapture.

Then her hot juices bathed Ash’s shuddering hips and thighs as he released what felt like a flash-flood of his molten seed directly into the very womb from whence he came. His toes curled and his hands clenched into fists at his Mother’s tapered waist as he dumped load after heavy load into her pristine mommy pussy until his head spun and his tongue lolled out of his mouth.

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck… jeezus fuck!” Ash gaped as his Mother trembled on her precarious perch atop his fountaining dick, squeezing her silky thighs to his sides to keep him locked in place until she had taken all he had to give.

“I bet you wouldn’t have guessed your Mother was a squirter, eh Sweetie?” Aunty Belle giggled wickedly into his ear before planting a tantalizing line of soft kisses along the breadth of his jaw. “Want to find out if I am one too?”

He did, holy hell but Ash certainly did. Despite coming a monstrous amount for the third time in under an hour he was feeling hotter than a pepper sprout and twice as randy. His uncapitulating cock jerked powerfully where it was trapped within his Mothers heavenly folds dragging a half-sigh half-moan from her plush drooling lips.

Annabelle turned and slid her trim yet curvy body down the length of Ash, her golden waves of glossy hair tickling his sweaty skin until she slapped her sister playfully on the rump.

“Move over and share our handsome hunk of lovin’, Claudia. Because I’m about to clean him up, then get mine too.”

Ash’s Mother mewled gently as she reluctantly complied, rolling off his legs to curl up in a ball beside him on the damp comforter. Ash wrapped an arm around her glistening shoulders and pulled her tight to him. She felt warm as a campfire against him and was keeping her hand buried between her clenched thighs as if to prevent even a single drop of her son’s liquid love from escaping.

“I’m staying, Mom. With you and Aunty Belle. I love you both so much.” Ash whispered into her freshly fucked bedhead, then moaned when his blonde southern bombshell took his rigid throbbing length into her sweet wet mouth for the second time that day.

* * *

Ash clutched at his head as he finally stumbled naked out of his bedroom. The afternoon sunlight streaming through the skylight overhead stung his sore eyes and Ash felt like he was coming down off a two day bender.

He needed something to drink, preferably something cold with plenty of electrolytes to replenish his dwindling supply. His Mother and Aunt had spent most of the day commandeering so many of his body’s essential minerals after-all. Those two were insatiable, maybe Ash was actually related to a pair of affection starved succubi? Gawd but the things they did to him…

“Hurry back, Sweetie!” Aunt Anna called from the bed with a throaty laugh, “I think you’ve awakened something in your Mother. She won’t stop trying to lick your cum off my breasts.”

Ash staggered down the hallway using the wall for support until he nearly tripped over his mother’s discarded white jeans. They were badly soiled with dried-on stains and more of that ever-present glitter but resting atop the dirty denim was his phone. He nudged it with his toe. It looked like the battery was dead.

Meh, he would worry about that later. When his poor wrung-out body wasn’t screaming for life-giving aqua.

Ash made his way unsteadily down the stairs using both hands to cling to the banister and meandered past his mother’s parlor only to stop and do a double take in the doorway.

The room was a wreck.

Much of the upholstery was overturned, his mother’s good chinaware was scattered across the carpet, food was littered everywhere and a layer of iridescent dust covered the horrific scene like the farts of an entire herd of flatulent unicorns.

But what really caught the young man’s attention was the two impractically busty MILFs tangled together on an antique shez in a scandalous state of déshabiller. Ash’s jaw dropped as he recognised Therese, if only by her elegant face and midnight hair.

She was sprawled back against the armrest with much of her designer outfit in disarray or outright missing. The tatters of a blood red silk blouse hung open to expose a huge pair of milky knockers that would have been more at home in a Las Vegas strip club than anywhere in ol’ Atlanta. Her regular linen pant suit was a long forgotten memory and the usually uptight woman’s sensible beige panties were bunched up around one splayed out ankle as she snored loudly with an empty wine bottle dangling from limp fingers.

Ash would have marked the whole scene up to the destructive behavior of a nasty day-drunk if not for the hand Therese kept drowsily tangled in the thick mass of crimson curls she had buried between her bare thighs.

Those belonged to the hyper-voluptuous creamy skinned stunner in the shredded remains of a pastel blue dress who was happily munching and mooing into the older socialite’s sloppy snatch, heedless of the chaos surrounding both of them. Her big pale behind was waggling invitingly, stuck high in the air bereft of any undergarments or modesty and her slim torso was propped up by a ridiculous pair of hugely over-inflated tits that could have doubled as beanbags.

“Miss Therese… Daphne?” Ash goggled at the two of them in disbelief. “What the hell happened down here?“

Therese just snored all the louder but Daphne managed to struggle free of the older lady’s clutches to look back at Ash with a wide vapid grin.

“Mmmmm~ Hey there, Big Guy.” She giggled airily, her pretty face was shiny with sparkles, smeared icing sugar and Therese’s dripping juices. “Is that fat dick all for me? You look good enough to gobble down whole.”

Remembering his shameful state of undress, Ash tried to cover himself with a handy throw pillow. He almost shuddered at the way the mega-stacked MILF was licking her messy chops as she eye-fucked him from across the glimmering wreckage.

Ash was going to suffer from a terminal case of dehydration if another member of the Atlanta Ladies Social Club started in on him…

“Ooooh~ by the stars, talk about a sugar rush!” Chimed a tiny voice from somewhere down on the coffee table. “Whoa… I don’t feel so good.”

A fun-sized woman with dragonfly wings was crawling out from a large glass jug that had been tipped onto its side. She had bright green hair and was wearing a badly stained and wrinkled red doll-sized dress that looked as though she had gone swimming fully clothed then slept in it.

“Ummm, hello. Are you okay?” Ash inquired obligingly, not knowing what else to say.

“Oh, hey there!” The disheveled fairy—for what else could she be—said excitedly, brightening up at the sight of a naked young man towering above her. “You must be Ash. I hear you’re headed off to college soon. The Fae girls at Madison U are going to go crazy for a young stud like you.”

Crazy… Ash nearly dropped the pillow to face-palm but recovered just in time to avoid embarrassing himself any further than he already had. Daphne was struggling to drag her massive heavy udders across the carpet as she tried to crawl towards him. Moving determinedly but ultimately, at a snail’s pace.

“Actually, I’m thinking about studying here in Atlanta.” He replied a bit sheepishly, “So I can stay home. Closer to my family, you know?”

“That’s nice. We should totally hang out together.” The winged cutie chirped then doubled over with a small groan. “Oof… but maybe another time. My tummy hurts.”

“Yeah, I don’t know about that…” Ash hedged, looking at her suspiciously. “Are you responsible for all this trouble?”

Then it was the emerald-haired sprites turn to look abashed as she stared about and rubbed the back of her tiny head with a dainty hand.

“I honestly don’t remember much after the first few glasses of iced tea but it sure looks like it was one heck of a party.” She said unhelpfully, fluttering her pearlescent wings and rising into the air. “Sorry about the mess. You’ll probably want to wear some gloves when you clean up… and an apron… and a face mask.”

“Wait, you’re just going to leave?” Ash scowled at her, gesturing at the drifts of sparkling powder and the two enormously busty transmogrified ladies. “What the hell am I supposed to do about all of… this?”

“Just go with the flow and enjoy it. That’s what we sprites like to say.” She replied, twirling in midair with a mischievous laugh. “That’s a lot of fairy dust but the effects should wear off once you get everyone cleaned up. Eventually… I think.”

“You think?!”

“Like I said, that’s a LOT of fairy dust. Even for me, so who knows?” The prankish sprite said with a careless shrug. “Anyway, I gotta jet. Call me later if you’re looking for a good time, Stud.”

Ash gaped at her as Melsa blew him a kiss and then zipped out of the open bay windows in a colorful streak of red and blue light.

Then he looked around, Therese was still passed out on the lounge with her long silken legs spread wide open and Daphne had gotten distracted by half a plate of cupcakes that had fallen miraculously upright on the floor. She was sitting back on her heels amongst the wreckage, trying vainly to stuff one into her yawning mouth around the obtrusive swell of her stupendous bosom.

It was too much for Ash to deal with right now.

Then he remembered his sexy Mother and playful Aunt were still delightfully naked and waiting for him upstairs. They were a much more appealing prospect than cleaning up this magical disaster.

Though perhaps if he gathered up some more of the fairy dust…

No. Ash put all of those horny notions out of his mind. The housekeeping staff would be back on Monday so he would grab a bunch of cold sports drinks from the kitchen fridge then rejoin his two insatiable forbidden lovers back upstairs for the rest of the weekend.

…and Daphne and Therese could join in or leave as they liked, he amended magnanimously for his own benefit.

Because Ash had always had a thing for the many fine southern ladies in his mother’s MILF club.

Maybe Claudia or Annabelle could call and invite a few more of them over? Ash was sure they would if he asked them nicely enough.

Especially if he had his hard throbbing dick buried deep in one of their many hot Mommy and Aunty holes.

Ash was suddenly in possession of a LOT of horny magical fairy dust after all…

THE END.