The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: This story is my intellectual property, and should be treated as such, do not plagiarize, or post without permission. If it is not legal to view writings that are sexually explicit and may have themes of bondage, feminization and other ‘deviant’ sexual experiences: don’t read this. Don’t read it, if it is not legal to do so where you live. Going any further is of your own free will, and responsibility is solely on yourself. Any similarity to real people or events is highly cliche, horrifying and unintentional.

Rules for the subs:

To those that don’t know me well, this may seem pretentious, so feel free to ignore them, for those that like a little more interaction in your stories, have fun! ;) A constant theme in most of my stories are the rules… and these are the rules for the un-owned subs that want a little control taken from them. These are optional, at least until you follow rule #1..

Rule #1: You are mine. Write it out, ten times, ‘I am the property of Mistress Dyvia.’

Rule# 2: I have no interest in collaring you, my symbol of ownership is lipstick, put it on now, slave.

Rule #3: Whenever you see an ellipse (three periods)... I want you to close your eyes and masturbate thinking of the delightfully awful things I would do to you. ;) I expect you to tell me about them when you write to me after the story.

Rule #4: Mistress Dyvia wants you to be aroused, say it. “Mistress Dyvia wants me aroused.”

Rule #5: Our contract is terminated when you cum. I want you to cum, but I will not allow it, not until you ask. Sleep naked tonight if I have not gotten back to you. You have not earned your ‘clothed while sleeping’ rights yet.

Enjoy!

Camera. Flash. Action.

By: Mistress Dyvia

In today’s society, having a camera isn’t out of the ordinary just yet, but they are rare. Most people have a phone that can take pictures, so cameras have become less and less common. So when my boyfriend shows up with a camera, I don’t think anything strange of the situation, but it does stick out to me…

We are sitting at a cafe when he decides to tell me how different it is. I listen. Apparently he had created a super-subliminal flash to his camera. When he takes a picture and they are within two feet of the flash looking at it… It puts them into a highly suggestive trance. And anything they were told to do in the next ten seconds would affect them for up to a week.

He wanted me to be the guinea pig. I was skeptical, but fine I thought this was more of a game. He put the camera in front of my eyes.. And suddenly he was standing behind me. I was startled, he apologized. A moment later when I calmed down a bit, I realized my lips were dry, I wasn’t wearing lipstick. I put some on, and he started laughing. I asked him what was funny about lipstick, and he went into a huge explanation about how that was the test. I usually didn’t like wearing lipstick because it was too much maintenance, now I do like it. I rolled my eyes… But then to further the test he asked me to remove it, and the only thing that came out of my mouth was, “I don’t like being seen in public without it.” He laughed, and I realized he was on to something. In retrospect it was actually just dumb luck I had any in my purse at all, just that I was at a nice party a few days earlier where it seemed necessary.

And just like that a week had passed, and my obsession over lipstick had passed. But one thing, I didn’t mind lipstick as much as I had…I’m not sure if it was residual effects from the suggestion, or the fact I wore it so much that I just got used to it.

A couple weeks after that, he wanted to try something sexual. I rolled my eyes and agreed as long as it wasn’t something I don’t like. He agreed… Flash… Boom, I loved blow jobs. Don’t get me wrong, I liked them before, they were fun, that look on his face when you looked at them with half their manhood stuffed down your throat… But this was different. I couldn’t stop thinking about them. He got one at least three times a day. When I was alone I was watching videos on my phone or tablet… Once he came I would watch videos until I came… a few times… And after a week, it stopped. The obsession was gone…

Again we waited a while before experimenting again. This time it was really just to try something different. He wanted my permission to see if it worked on something I don’t like. It took a couple days of convincing, but I eventually agreed. He wasn’t going to tell me what he would give for a suggestion, just that I would have to tell him what it was.

Flash.

This time things were very different. But this darker part of myself just unleashed didn’t want him to know it had worked. I felt.. Stronger, more experimental… dominant? Had he made me a dominatrix? Maybe.. but experimental, yes. I felt a cock in my ass for the first time that night, though it disgusted me deep down that I did it on my hands and knees. I could see the disappointment in his eyes that I seemed to love it though. It was on the third day that things took a turn for the worse… for him…

He just finished plowing my ass and telling me how much he loved me. I giggled and agreed. We made out then spooned for a while. I reached up and took the camera, catching him a bit by surprise… and…

FLASH.

“Obeying me is humiliating. Humiliation is arousing. You will never disobey my commands.”

He snapped out of it. I laughed, he was angry. I teased him a bit and told him he would have to let me know when he figured out what I had done. He was getting ready for work and I -threw out a suggestion, not a command- as I didn’t want him to know what I had done just yet… told him on his way home, stop at an adult store and buy some toys for me.

He did, but it was when he got home that he realized what went wrong. There was a pathway of candles leading to the bed room. And I was laying on the bed under the covers, I’m sure he assumed I was naked. He smiled and proceeded to take the toys out and line them up on the nightstand. A couple of dildos, one ‘realistic,’ the other more of a rubber phallus with a vibrator inside. There was also a vibrator that looked like a woman’s razor, a pair of vibrating panties, a couple of gags. Anal beads, a ‘trainer kit’ for butt plugs with three different size ones inside. Blind folds, hand cuffs, wrist and ankle restraints, and a little crop.

I giggled for a moment saying we wouldn’t have time to try all that in a week. He said it was just for that night, but wasn’t sure what I would like being used on me… So he wanted to cover all bases.

I nodded my head. And then decided to reveal the surprise.

I threw the blankets up in the air and made my way to the opposite side of the bed landing on my feet… Well heels… He was looking at a dominatrix, Thigh high high heels, leather panties and corset, the matching opera length gloves. No collar or choker…

He looked confused. I told him, that the toys were for me to use on him, not the other way around. He started to protest. I told him to get on the bed, on his hands and knees and spread his ass cheeks so I could have fun. He looked shocked as he just obeyed. By the time I made my way to the other side of the bed, he had complied and his dick was so very hard already.

The first words out of my mouth were, “I’m sure you have a good idea what my suggestion to you was now…” I’m sure the words rang in his head as I inserted that first anal plug in his ass… Or the o-ring gag into his mouth…

That night was frightfully marvelous. I had seen a part of myself I don’t think I knew existed, I’m sure he can say the same… About both of us. The things we did. I made him kneel on the floor while plunging the dildo in and out of his mouth… I fucked him from behind as best I could without a strap-on… Something he would have to buy the next day. I tied him up toyed with his holes and made him beg to let him cum… and when he did, I took it all into my mouth… and kissed him, forcing him to swallow it all down...

The next few days were difficult for him. I actually wondered what it would be like when I was back to normal and he still had a few days of obedience left in him. How far would we take it?

Fate had unexpectedly different plans.

Saturday night came, we stayed up extra late, humiliating and fucking him. I had thought briefly that I would command him to use the camera on me again and make me dominant again… But in truth, I wondered how much of my new personality would affect the old me… I resigned that this would be the last night I was a true domme, and the next night, I might have some dominant tendencies on occasion, but would likely be my normal self…

I woke up Sunday morning. And there he was just as I had left him… He seemed relieved when I woke up, I reached forward and undid his penis gag and took out giving him the chance to speak. He told me it was alright, that everything I did was part of the suggestion to be a bit more aggressive, he just didn’t expect me to take it so far.

I smiled at him, and told him that something had definitely gone wrong… He nodded in agreement and asked me to untie him. I smiled back at him, and told him that he didn’t understand, something had gone wrong, because I was still his mistress… His eyes went wide as I pushed the gag back down his throat. I started undoing his restraints. And I pointed to the closet and reminded him of the maids costume I wore to halloween, I was about to tell him to put it on, then I realized he might stretch it out and ruin the costume, not to mention it wouldn’t be worth it without the heels which clearly wouldn’t fit him. Another time…

While he was busy with that I looked into his ‘research,’ and discovered what went wrong… Each of his suggestions before had included ‘seven days,’ I assumed that he just assumed seven days. The first suggestion he made was, ‘for the next seven days you love wearing lipstick, and don’t want to be seen in public without it.’ The second was, ‘For the next seven days, you will love blow jobs, everything about them, they are your new obsession.’ And then the third, ‘I want you to imagine a sexually aggressive woman, one that likes to try new things… you need to be her.’ No seven days mentioned… At first this made me worried, but then I smiled a bit, I could get used to this… and… I did not say ‘for seven days’ to his suggestion either…

We had a vacation planned two weeks after that, which in itself would require a few days planning, but as I sat there waiting for him to finish cooking my breakfast, I came up with what I thought would be the best week ever. Seven Nights of humiliation.

A little while later he emerged from the kitchen with pancakes and bacon. He wore the butler’s uniform with a raging boner. Which told me that he found that humiliating. I made him stand there while I ate my food… When I was done I let him eat in the kitchen.

At this point I’m sure he was waiting for me to reveal I was kidding about still being a domme. But I didn’t tell him how he screwed up, I felt it would be best to leave that until Thursday, when he thought he would be back to normal.

Sunday wasn’t going to be as humiliating as the rest of the week for him. In fact he would spend the following ten hours wearing that butler’s outfit. Basically from breakfast to dinner, and several hours of house cleaning in between. And don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t totally cruel, I may have freed his dick a few times and gave him a tip for his services.

After supper I let him go and have some fun, I took a nice long bubble bath. It was my sunday night tradition before the flashing, it would be my sunday night tradition after. I heard noises, and when I dried off I saw he was playing video games. I hadn’t really thought about the fact that our sexual escapades for the previous weeks had actually taken him away from one of his hobbies.

I sat in the bedroom reading a book when he walked in. I simply closed the book and pointed to the bed. He looked like he wanted to say something, but just did as he was told. I cuffed his hands and feet to the bedposts. I crawled up on him, and fucked him cowgirl style for nearly forty-five minutes before I let either of us cum. He passed out right afterwards.

Then next five days were going to be emotional turmoil for him. While he was asleep, I took those vibrating panties that had so far been left unused and connected them to his cellphone with an open wifi hotspot. I spent some time that night looking at the internet to set it up, so I could send a text to him which would set it off for ten second intervals.

We woke up the next morning. We were getting ready for work, we showered together, nothing sexual, but we certainly helped each other with those hard to reach places. He shaved and I did my makeup. Then I handed him the vibrating panties and told him to wear those, he was almost immediately hard, not that he had a choice, he immediately got hard whenever I told him to do something due to the flash. He tried to protest and I told him not to talk to about it again until I told him to remove it… I gave him one more instruction, whenever it vibrated, he would have to moan or gasp… He finished getting dressed and he left for work.

My day at work was most amusing. Not that it was anything special, but my mind was certainly on the game to be played. At least once an hour I sent him a text message to trigger his belt. I kept imagining him in a meeting and letting out a gasp. Or talking with a co-worker and his eyes go wide and this low moan escaping his lips. The thoughts made me horny as well, but one thing I knew, this was going to be his every day at work.

When I got home I was still well-ahead of him. And this would be our first night of humiliation .He came home that evening and we casually had dinner as if nothing was off at all, though there was a clear tension in the air, we both knew something more extreme would happen. Once we were cleaned up, the night was ready to begin. I told him to strip naked, and he complied with a humiliating and raging boner. I giggled a bit, which made him turn even more red. I sat down, and commanded him to lay across my lap and spent the next minute and a half spanking him. In retrospect I could have used a toy of some sort to spank him with, but that wasn’t my real plan. I recorded it on my mobile phone, and using an app I turned it into an animated gif. Putting it on a loop on the 60-inch television in the living room, I commanded him to spend the next 3 hours masturbating to the video without being allowed to cum until I commanded him. I finally got on my hands and knees, and opened wide and finished him off myself… I think it was that moment that I realized that the blow job obsession he gave me, still had some strong roots in my mind.

Tuesday night, he came home. Again we ate dinner in peace. After that I moved to the living room where I sat by the television waiting for him to enter. I commanded him to sit. He did. Using my phone, I connected to the screen and started streaming a video. A porn movie. A movie where a woman was fucked by another woman using a strap-on. I sat next to him and gently stroked his penis, and told him to pay close attention to the woman getting fucked. The video looped three times and soon we had been watching for just over an hour. I turned the television off and he started to ask about why I had made him watch that. But I silenced him and lead him to the bedroom. I made him watch as I disrobed and put on something a little less comfortable, with my own ‘cock,’ in the form of a strap-on. I asked him if he remembered how the girl acted as she was fucked in the ass. He did. I told him the only words to come out of his mouth, would be the same kind of words that came out of her mouth. It was a command, and he complied wonderfully. When I was done, I sat in front of him and made him masturbate until he came.

The next night I had planned something similar to the previous night, but a bit more humiliating. No video this time, but on my way home, I bought a new strap-on. There were no words, and I knew his ass was still sore from the copious amounts of thrusts we shared. So it was about oral. I made him suck the dildo like it was a real appendage. I faked pleasure sounds, moaned, groaned, and even occasionally held his head as I thrust my hips back and forth. When I was ready, I pulled the trigger, and the faux-penis erupted a stream of cum that splattered across his face. That is not where the night ended. I got on my hands and knees and let him fuck me from behind, but made him do so with the fake cum still crusted to his face.

Thursday came. It was a special night, it had been a full seven days since I flashed him and he should have been back to normal. But… a very big ‘but,’ I was pretty sure that he would not be free of the compulsion... At least if my hypothesis about saying ‘seven days’ was correct, and I had not said it… He came home late, it was expected, and I did not exactly tell him he had to come home at a specific time. When he walked in, there was a chastity belt sitting on the kitchen table. I tapped it twice. He had a smug smile on his face and shook his head. I smiled, and told him in a most authoritative voice to put it on. The look on his face faded from smug, to confused as he put it on. I invited him to the living room, and we watched the videos I had watched. And he learned the hard way, why I was still a domme and he was still obedient. But just because he was in chastity, didn’t mean he couldn’t have a little fun. I tested his ability to use his tongue, I’m sure he was quite frustrated that his cock wasn’t getting any bigger in that cage. I offered him a reward… Well it was spoken as if it was a reward, but it was more fun for me… again. A small little cylinder pushed into his ass, poke around for a moment until I found the prostate, and with just the right amount of pressure, his dick oozed out a little stream of cum. Of course there was no orgasm… I teased him about it of course, but that is how we learned about ‘ruined orgasms.’

Thursday night had been the worst for me, no real relief for me sexually, well I did have his tongue, but when I got myself that hot and excited for denying him, it made me want him inside me even more.

When I woke up Friday morning, I already knew how I would fix that. Though the first thing thing to get me excited was telling him that he was not removing the chastity device. He was clearly disappointed. But he had no will to refuse me, which made me hot.

On my way home from work, I stopped at the toy store again, and picked up just the perfect little thing… Okay, it wasn’t little at all. I went home to wait for my boyfriend.

To be continued !