The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Candlelight

By Schlafen

Marin stepped out of the shower and walked to the closet. Her brown hair swished with water about her hips. Her small breasts stuck perkily out from her chest, which comprised the upper half of a very petite and compact body. The closet stumped her, as it always did. “What to wear?” she thought aloud. " I hate social conventions! Why can’t we all just go naked, it’d be so much easier.”

“Well, I guess it doesn’t matter much. All the guys just stare anyway.” Enter Alicia, her roomate. Alicia was a stunning blonde, and proudly displayed her buxom chest while saying she didn’t want to. Alicia was certainly a lady of contradiction. “But, we do need clothes. That’s the rules for you.” The two of them had rented this apartment together for a few months now, and they’d grown quite close—thought Alicia.

Marin has been jealous of Alicia ever since the two started renting an apartment together 4 months ago. The way Alicia got gawked at by all the guys made Marin livid with jealousy, and she just brushed them off like animals! Marin would kill to be in the spotlight with such a good body. But here she was, a lady stuck in the shadow of her roommate. Marin wanted love and sex more than anything. “Yeah.” Marin went along with her roommate’s attitude. “Well, let’s get going. I hear it’s a free-for-all at the market this time of year.”

The cool winter breeze accompanied the pair as they traveled. Marin had bundled up in a coat, scarf, and gloves. Somehow, Alicia managed to get by in her usual rags. The typical train of supplicants arrived, trying their best to win Alicia’s affections. Marin, as usual, looked on jealously. Eventually, they arrived at the marketplace, an ancient fixture in their town. Marin took a cursory examination of the various knick knacks for sale, eventually coming across a magic shop.

Marin was immediately captivated by a crystal ball on a table. It was so fascinating—the colors of the rainbow danced and played in it. Marin found herself ambling over to the table. She decided to read her fortune—what’s the worst that could happen? She felt the coolness of it as she touched it and stared deeper. Her fortune had to be in here somewhere.

“My dear, do you need your fortune read?” Marin looked up and saw the clerk.

“Um, yes, that’d be very nice.” The man pointed back at the crystal ball, and Marin looked back. She saw herself wandering through the city, as though looking for something. Where was she going? Suddenly she took a turn into the alleyway. Why was she going there? Suddenly, Marin saw a door with an X—and immediately understood. She got up and quickly left, the image of the crystal ball fresh in her mind.

The clerk got out his phone. “Hey, I just sent your favorite kind of brunette your way.. could I get some compensation sometime? Maybe a few of those... candles of yours.”

Marin drowsily walked through the city streets—she knew she had to find the door with the X on it, the one she’d seen in the crystal ball. But how did she know where to go to find it? It was like she was being magnetically pulled there—her legs worked automatically, turning and turning until she was deep in the alleyways. These places never smelled especially good, but Marin pressed on. She found the door with an X on it. Her hand trembling, she opened it.

The bad smells of the city street were quickly overwhelmed by an intoxicating incense. Marin had never smelled anything quite like it as she entered the room. Taking in the sights as well, a number of lamps provided a soft, blue light to the place. A circle of candles were laid in the center of the room, inviting Marin forward. She took the invitation, despite wondering in the back of her mind what her friend was up to. Oh well, she had more important things to be doing.

Marin sat down in the circle of candles. She examined each one by one—each flame danced a little differently. All of them had a certain allure to themselves, a kind of personality and charm. The flames reflected in her eyes were all one could see—her own expression by now was only a calm, bemused smile. Finally, she returned to the third candle she’d looked at. Out of all of them, it was her favorite. It seemed to alternate between a brilliant flame and a soft ember, passing between its extremes in a delightful way. She liked it.

“Take it.”

Where had that come from? Oh well, whoever it was, they gave good advice. Marin reached for the candle and picked it up. The warmth of the wax felt good on her hands. She brought it closer to her face to observe the flame more deeply. Marin really saw the intricacies now—every little movement of the flame caught her attention. The wamrth started on her face and spread through her entire body. It felt good to look at the candle, so why look away?

Marin set the candle down for a moment, between her bare legs. Hm, that’s odd. Hadn’t she worn clothes? Didn’t matter, really. It was natural to enjoy candles alone and in private, so who cared if she had clothes on? Oddly enough, she was faced with a dilemma—the heat of the candle felt good down there, but she wanted to observe it better. Which did she enjoy more—the sight, or the feeling? Her eyes starting to droop, she made her decision, and surrendered to the sensation.

She felt the other candles being brought closer to her body. No big deal! Whoever was doing that was doing her a big favor! All of them felt so good as they surronded her. It made her want to curl up and have a nice nap. So she did. Napping with kind people was normal! After all, no one had made her feel this good in a long, long time. They must be really, really nice to take the time out and put these candles around her. Maybe if she was lucky, she’d get to see her mysterious benefactor later.

Marin noticed that this wasn’t a normal nap. She was just sort of drifting in the heat and scent and wonderful relaxation of it all. She could feel two hands running through her hair, carefully avoiding the candle flames. It was nice to meet someone who appreciated her hair for once! She was so used to guys who were into girls like Alicia. Finally, some satisfaction! She felt her hair draped over her chest, resting on her chest.

As the hands settled her hair on her breasts, Marin noticed that they lingered on them longer than needed. She found herself craving the touch more, quietly hoping that the mystery person would hold them tenderly. No sooner than the thought entered her head, the hands returned, bringing a little heat from the candles right onto her body. She sighed softly as the hands continued to explore her, dulling all her senses except for all the wonderful feelings running through her.

Marin noticed a new sensation, besides the soft hands and the warmth of the candles. Her thighs felt cold and chilly. Even the candle flame couldn’t keep them warm any longer. Marin hoped the hands would make their way down there, so her entire body could be warm again. The desire only made her feel hotter in all the other places—a welcome feeling, but only reminding Marin even more how much she needed her pussy to be warm, too. She craved the touch of his hands, and sighed softly as he caressed her.

She couldn’t bring herself to ask, out of an inability or a kind of nervousness, but finally the moment arrived—the warm pair of hands had finally made their way there. A burning heat shot through every part of Marin’s body—the soft, sensual heat of the candles had transformed into a roaring flame like the sun. Her back arched slightly at the change, but she soon loved the new burning that ran through her. She wanted nothing more than this moment to last forever, to be held by the hands of this mysterous person and forever bathe in the sensuality of it all.

Soon, though, the roaring blaze softened to a soft flame again. All that was left was her favorite candle, softly flickering in front of her tired, droopy eyes. It represented all the feeling that she’d enjoy, and hopefully enjoy again. She felt the hands holding her close, the breath of him upon her as he panted lustfully. Exhausted from her adventure, Marin quietly drifted off to sleep as the voice softly whispered the story of a girl who made candles.