The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Hello Readers! Standard disclaimer: The following story is meant only for entertainment purposes. I do not support or condone any of the actions depicted in the story unless they are consensual between two or more adults. All characters depicted herein are over the age of 18. If you yourself are not 18 years old or older do not go any further. If you are not okay with sexual activities including but not limited to non-consensual acts then please look for another story.

Copyright © 2020-2022

If you have interest in more of my works including non-mind control literature please consider supporting me on Patreon.

This story may be downloaded for personal use as long as this notice is retained in its entirety.

Captured by Orcs — Elven Desires

Princess Elle’sarizade screamed loudly as the orc warriors returned to their camp. She had been traveling to her betrothed’s summer home when the raiding party had ambushed her retinue. The pass was narrow in that part of the mountains and when the orcs had dropped large boulders in front of and behind her carriage the battle had turned desperate.

Sheltered in her carriage with her ladies in waiting Princess Ell’sarizade had avoided glancing outside for fear of being spotted by the brutish orcs. Her honor guard had put up a valiant fight but when the last elven war song went silent the orcs let out a resounding cheer that seemed more like a roar to her. Then as the warriors slammed their axes and clubs against their shields in a rhythmic celebration the carriage door had been ripped open.

A green-grey orcish hand reached in and pulled the three elven women from the carriage. The rough calloused hands that touched the Princess’s bare forearm were strong and brutish lacking all the smooth and silken grace of an elven man. The barbarian was dressed in furs and leathers and stank of sweat and battle. His sharp tusks jutted from lips folded back in a sneer. Lifting her up by her wrist a cheer erupted from her compatriots.

Princess Elle’sarizade had been humiliated. She was displayed like a piece of meat, a prize taken by these animals who had slaughtered her men, and she knew it was only a matter of time before she too was taken... in a much more carnal sense.

Princess Elle’sarizade had been shocked they had not celebrated their victory right then and there. She could tell they were raping her and her ladies with their gaze as the orc warriors surrounded the three. She had closed her eyes and braced for their leader to rip her clothes from her delicate, virgin flesh and rape her savagely in the bloody dirt like the pig he was.

Instead, the warrior had grunted at two other men who bound the three women hand and foot. Three orcs then picked up the women tossing the slender eleven maids over one thick and well-muscled shoulder. Then had begun the long trek back to camp. Elle’sarizade struggled as best she could, squirming against the thickly corded muscles of her captor’s arm wrapped around her waist. She pounded his back with her fists weakly and he had laughed and spoken jovially with the other orcs in their own language until she stopped, ignoring her efforts.

Now Elle’sarizade could tell she was being taken to their chief. It suddenly made sense. Like the wolf-like warg, these brutes kept as mounts, their alpha would breed her first! She could already feel his rough hands pawing at her tender flesh. Thick fingers probing her secret spots, his disgusting green... thing... tearing open her maidenhead. She shuddered.

The warrior dropped Elle’sarizade in a crudely carved wooden chair in the chieftain’s tent. The single room of the tent was modestly appointed. A handful of rough spun tapestries depicted scenes of orcs, warts, and battle but otherwise, most things were functional. It made sense she guessed as orc war bands like these were nomadic in nature.

Suddenly a pile of furs Elle’sarizade had thought were a bed shifted and then a large orc stretched, rising from the furs. He was well-muscled, probably a foot taller than the rest of the orcs, and was only barely dressed in a fur loincloth. Despite herself, her gaze was drawn to the bulge of his crotch. She could tell he was huge, much bigger than elven males and she dreaded that filthy orc cock tearing into her body. When he approached he pulled a knife out of the wood of a small table and she screamed.

“Kaaresh’s name woman!” The chieftain growled moving his hands over his ears. “Will you settle down! I’m just going to cut your hands free.”

“Don’t rape me!” Elle’sarizade screamed. “Keep your filthy hands... Wait, what?”

“Rape you?” The orc let out a deep belly laugh. “Is that how you elves treat royal prisoners? And why would I rape a skinny wench like you? Real women have thick hips and muscled asses. I’d tear you in half before I even got excited enough to cum.”

Princess Elle’sarizade was stunned. First, he spoke elven quite well... a bit of an accent but no worse than a dwarf or maybe a human speaking the language of the Long-Lived Ones. Second, he... wasn’t going to rape her? She was confused and relieved but also squirmed in the chair. The way he was talking...

“You wouldn’t know a real woman if she was warming your bed.” Elle’sarizade snapped back haughtily even as the chief cut her hands free. She rubbed her wrists and stared disdainfully at the chief. “So what do you plan for me you brute?”

“I sent a warg rider to your betrothed.” The chief said with a shrug. “He should pay handsomely for a Princess’s safe return. I have a clan to feed and weapons and gear that needs buying, the gold from your skinny ass should last us several seasons.”

“Look here you, you brute!” Elle’sarizade said indignantly. “Among elves, I am considered one of the most beautiful women you will ever meet! Even human nobles and royalty tried to court me! What would you know of real women?”

“I have defeated seven of the strongest warriors known in the region!” The orc bellowed jovially. “I am Morgath and when I defeated them they surrendered their cunts to me for breeding. First among my wives was was even chief of her own clan, and my clan doubled in size the day I claimed her womb!”

Elle’sarizade realized she knew little of orc culture and mating rituals. She gathered the chief had defeated each of his mates in battle and earned his right to take them. She could only imagine the muscled sweaty women he must be used to. Her feminine temptingly soft body must be so much different than what he was used to. He was likely used to a woman who could be tossed around, forced roughly, and conquered. She imagined it for a moment and squirmed in her seat.

“Besides,” Morgath chuckled. “If I bred you, you would be ruined for those elven sissies you call men. You would never want anything but orcish meat for the rest of your days.”

“No elven woman would ever submit to a filthy orc like you.” The Princess said rolling her eyes before she stole another glance at the bulge beneath the orc’s loincloth. She resisted an urge to lick her lips, why was she so warm? “No matter how good you think you are in bed.”

“Well since you seem rather interested in orcish mating...” The chieftain said with a grin. The flush of Elle’sarizade’s skin not lost on the warrior and hunter.

“I have no interest in such lewd and filthy acts!” The Princess demanded indignantly. “You are a manner less pig talking about such matters with a royal Princess.”

“My apologies dear lady,” Morgath smirked and barked out something in orcish causing another orc to peek in the tent and respond before hurrying off. “You are right, a woman of your class should not be the object of such discussion.”

Elle’sarizade could tell from his tone that the crafty orc was up to something. She fought back a shudder of anticipation wondering what devious sexual game he might be playing. But when an orc warrior led in one of her ladies she was shocked.

“I figure since you are above such carnal desires, I might sate the desires of...” Morgath drew out the pause. “What did you call me...oh yes “a filthy orc like me” with one of your ladies.”

Elle’sarizade blushed, she knew this was all for her. If she hadn’t spoken up they likely would have let them all go untouched. Now her dear friend and lady in waiting would be relentlessly pounded by the smelly... thick... masculine and rough cock of this brutish and commanding chieftain. There was a warmth in her body she had never felt before. What magic did this brute hold to excite her so much more than an elven man?

Morgath reached out as if to grab her lady, the elven woman shrinking from his touch in fear. Elle’sarizade’s mind raced, her lady would be used like a common whore for a brutish orc, it was... unacceptable.

“Stop!” The Princess commanded then she stood and executed a curtsy to her lady in waiting. She spoke quickly the lies pouring from her lips. “My apologies Princess Rheavellia, I can not let him defile you like this.”

The orc’s brow raised in question as Elle’sarizade turned to him and cast her eyes to the ground submissively, an unpracticed act for her. “We thought to swap places so that the Princess could be returned for ransom more cheaply and if your band had been assassins she might be spared. She is the true princess, and I just her servant Elle’sarizade.”

“Elle?” Morgath chuckled which devolved into a full belly laugh he waved a hand and her lady in waiting was removed from the tent. Turning to the Princess Morgath studied her. “Is this the lie you want to go with Princess? You are worth far more to me untouched, but your naked desire is... amusing.”

Elle’sarizade glanced down noticing the orc had indeed seemed, entertained, by her actions. His loincloth settled differently over his crotch and she could only imagine the manhood beneath that would cause such a change.

“I told you, you stupid orc.” Elle’sarizade insisted, voice wavering with her nerves and, oh Ancestors, excitement? " I am no Princess.”

“Suit yourself.” Morgath sank into a chair by his sleeping furs. “If you are nothing but a servant then you can serve my cock. But I will warn you one last time, it will break your body and mind with lust.”

Elle’sarizade wanted to turn her nose up at him, tell him there was no way she would ever break because of his beast cock. But another part was curious and excited. He was crude and blunt and... oh Ancestors... was that?

As Elle’sarizade was thinking he had undone his loincloth and let it drop. A semi-hard erection hung from his crotch. The greenish-purple length was easily longer and thicker than she would have imagined, and it was still growing. The fat cock head was forcing its way from the orc’s foreskin as his excitement grew, and already it looked like it would stretch her tiny hole to breaking. Fear welled in her but as she inhaled his musky almost bestial scent she knew she had to have it.

“Strip,” Morgath commanded in a tone she was more used to using than hearing. She tried to hide trembling hands and go slowly to hide her eagerness but she was failing. Soon she stood proudly before the orcish chieftain.

Morgath appraised her like meat, standing, and walking around her as he did. His fingers reached out first to touch her silken silver hair. He snorted derisively.

Even this hair is delicate and weak.” He grunted then reached down and grabbed one of her breasts, capped with a hard pink nipple that ached under his rough touch. “These tits would starve any welp I forced in that hairless and pathetic hole of yours.”

Elle’sarizade was shocked at his speech, she bit her lower lip to stop herself from snapping back at him. Then she felt his hard cock brush against her ass, it was so big and warm. He couldn’t be so disgusted with her if he was that aroused, right?

“Your ass looks no different than those of your males.” Morgath continued the verbal abuse with a chuckle. “Those hips could only birth heirs I would be ashamed to claim my warg sired.”

Elle’sarizade spun, intent to slap the orc but he grabbed her slender wrist in one hand and easily stopped her. He was so strong, she was helpless in his arms. Now facing him, he pulled her close and lifted her up. That forced his prick between her legs, her hairless cunt rubbing against his turgid length. She realized with shame she was soaked and he could tell as her wet cunt ground along his length.

“And you give up this womb without a fight?” He laughed and tossed her easily to his furs. “Even the least among my wives does not get so wet until I have asserted my strength to show her I am worthy of her womb.”

Elle’sarizade just blushed and hung her head in shame. However when she looked up the orc’s cock hung before her. It was thick and hugely veined, seemingly throbbing with a life of its own. She knew what he was going to command, even her virginal knowledge knew what he wanted, but she held onto her pride, waiting for him to command it.

“Suck.” He growled gruffly. Leaning forward Elle’sarizade’s nose wrinkled at the smell. It was animalistic, musky, strong, and brutish, yet somehow it only seemed to inflamed her desire... It was manly and powerful. The scent grew as she tentatively kissed the head of his cock. She was overcome by the heat of his flesh and then shocked as a drip of precum flowed from the tip. She licked it, expecting to recoil in disgust but found it... intoxicatingly pleasant.

Morgath tired of her timidness and grabbed her head. Forcing his cock head into her mouth she gasped in surprise. As he strained and pushed into her small mouth she marveled at the size and power of his cock. She couldn’t imagine even the greatest of elven males possessed a cock nearly half as powerful as this. He proceeded to fuck her throat. Her inexperience showed as whenever she tried to use her tongue to please him or suck and bob her head for his pleasure he would cuff her and explain how she was doing it wrong.

Despite the abuse, she reveled in being controlled by the masculine orc. His throbbing meat in her throat made her weak in her knees and she barely noticed when he laughed as her hand slid between her thighs to rub her inflamed clit.

The next thing she knew he was exploding in her mouth. His musky, thick cum pouring out onto her tongue and down her throat. It filled her small mouth quickly and she choked and coughed as he held her in place. It was too much and twin ropes of cum shot out of her nostrils as she was overcome by the sheer volume. When he was done she collapsed to the furs drooling a thick mess of spit and cum, unable to think as her orgasm rocked her body causing her to shudder and her eyes to roll back.

He let her rest for a while after that. Her tongue cleaned her lips and rolled the collected cum around in her mouth. It tasted so good, salty and thick but filling and satisfying. The warmth in her body increased feeling like the time she had drunk too much life wine. Was she drunk on his cum?

“I see you realized what I meant!” Morgath practically cackled. “They do not warn you elven sluts that orcish cum would make you drunk and horny if ingested do they?”

His laugh grew louder even as she realized he was right and realized she didn’t care. She crawled to him and licked and sucked the remaining cum from his cock, uncaring that she debased herself before him. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

“It is much more potent if delivered in other places.” His hot breath tickled her delicate and sensitive ears and she shuddered in delight. Turning she pushed her face into the furs and presented her holes to him. She honestly didn’t care which he chose so long as that cock filled her with more of that delicious orcish cum.

Six Months Later;

Elvi’rassahel frowned in disgust. She did not want to be visiting this orcish village but diplomacy demanded it, and she needed to see how her little sister Elle’sarizade was faring among these savages.

It had shocked them all when Elle had written saying that in order to secure safety for her people from the orcs she had arranged a political marriage to the great orc chieftain Morgath. He would take Elle as a bride and ensure that no orcs raided the elves and that elves and their guests would have safe passage through his lands. There were also trade concessions but the details of the agreement were lost to Elvi’rassahel after understanding Elle would marry an orc.

“Where is she?” Elvi’rassahel growled at one of the guards outside the chieftain’s lodge. It was an impressive building by orcish standard, a far cry from the tents they used when raiding that she was accustomed to. No one ever traveled this far into orcish lands so she had stupidly thought they had no buildings such as this. “I demand to see her!”

“Chief is...” The orc guard’s elvish was terrible he was struggling with the words. “Much busy.”

Elvi’rassahel scowled and then pushed past the guards into the audience chamber. The guards weakly tried to stop her but had been commanded not to harm any of the chief’s new in-laws. She came to a halt on her own when she entered the hall, staring at the scene before her in rapt horror.

Elle’sarizade was on her hands and knees before the chieftain but the woman before her was barely recognizable as her little sister. This woman... Elvi’rassahel hesitated to think of her as an elf, was vastly different than her slender younger sister. Her husband was pounding her from behind and she was screaming out her pleasure and pleading for more.

Elvi’rassahel looked at her sister’s nude form and was shocked. Gone was the slim and shapely legs of an elven princess. Instead, her hips flared out dramatically leading to thick thighs and a round bubble butt. Her breasts, oh Ancestors what had they done? Her breasts were massive, thick nipples dragging across the floor with every thrust leaving a smear of milk which seemed to constantly leak from the huge pendulous tits her sister now possessed. Gone too was Elle’sarizade’s flat little stomach instead, it looked as if she was heavy with triplets.

However drastic Elle’sarizade physical transformation her face was what stunned Elvi’rassahel the most. Her eyes were rolled back in her skull, face contorted in a look of pure unadulterated orgasmic bliss as Elle’sarizade’s body shuddered in orgasm after orgasm. With a pleased grunt, the orc chieftain shot a thick load into his elven bride before pushing her roughly off his cock. She collapsed to the floor for a moment before recovering then turning to clean her husband’s cock of all his delicious cum and whatever her messy holes had left on him. Elvi’rassahel saw with shock that it was her little sister’s gaping asshole that leaked her brutish husband’s seed. The hole was open and ruined, and Elle’sarizade seemed uncaring or even proud to display it to her sister.

“Ahhh! Greetings sister in law!” Morgath announced and spread his arms wide in greeting. “If I had known you were so eager to meet I would have sent Elle to sate my warg instead of delaying our introduction. Still, it is wonderful to see you so eager for my time and attention. As you can see your sister is well, my shamans were able to give her a body blessed and capable to carry many heirs for me and she is quite happy.”

Elvi’rassahel was lost for words, staring at the still rock hard, throbbing cock that her little sister drunkenly slurped and worshiped at. Ancestors... what was this smell that dominated the room... so bestial but still so... intoxicating?