The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Author’s note: This story is authorized for posting on the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive at www.mcstories.com. Posting on other sites or publication in any other form without the author’s permission are strictly prohibited. Unlike most of my stories, I don’t know how this one ends. It’s basically a bad sitcom with mindcontrol and graphic sex. It could be continued indefinitely or canceled at any momment. If good feedback outweighs bad, I’ll probably continue it. Let me know what you think:

CARD TRICKS

By AMOWAT

Chapter 1.

So here’s how it started. It was my sophomore year at UC Davis. Classes were going all right but everything else was boring as hell. My roommate was cool, but he spent most of his time with his girlfriend. My chief social activity was playing computer solitaire. Finally, I decided enough was enough. I bought a deck of actual playing cards.

Yes, I know it was lame. It turned out pretty cool, though, because I bought the deck at this old junk shop. They were tied up in a black silk ribbon. They seemed really old and I swear they were hand painted. The queens were all stacked and had this strange, horny look on their tiny faces, though it certainly wasn’t pornographic and I don’t think most people would have even noticed. The only obviously lewd thing was the Joker. There was a noticeable bulge in his pants and he seemed to be trying to thrust his pelvis right out of the card.

I paid the 5 bucks the junk shop was asking and took them home. It made my time wasting feel a little more productive and I could lie down on the ground to do it. I might have wasted the rest of my life that way if Heidi’s cousin Gilly hadn’t come to town.

Heidi was Jake’s girlfriend. Jake was my roommate. Gilly was hot! Even hotter than Heidi!

And Jake actually suggested I go out with them so Gilly didn’t feel like a third wheel, God love him! She didn’t seem terribly interested in me but she was polite enough about it and I figured after a few drinks she might even start to like me.

Unfortunately, the bar we usually go to had gotten fined the week before for letting in kids with fake i.d.’s and the bouncer caught ours. Three more bars and three more rejections. It sucks being 20.

But not totally. Jake suggested we go back to our apartment, where he had a bottle of vodka. Good ol’ Jake. When Gilly asked what we could do there, I remembered my deck. I said we could play cards and everybody thought it was a great idea!

Back at the apartment, Jake made a pitcher of screwdrivers and I got out my deck. I slipped the Joker into my shirt pocket and impressed the girls with my shuffling skills. I had already spent a lot of time with that deck. Heidi wanted to play hearts but Gilly suggested penny-ante poker and Jake and I voted for that. I dealt the cards and sipped at my screwdriver. Jake had made them plenty strong. I tipped my glass to him in salute and he grinned back. I hoped the girls wouldn’t notice how strong they were and get good and tipsy. Drunk girls make me horny.

There was this warm buzzing on my chest. It was coming from my pocket, where I had stashed the Joker. It was odd but it only lasted for a moment. When I looked up, everyone was looking at the hands I had dealt them. The girls were both absentmindedly gulping down their drinks. I raised my eyebrows and completely ignored my hand.

“These are really good, baby!” Heidi told Jake.

“Yeah!” said Gilly. “Can I get another before we start the game?”

“Uh, sure,” said Jake.

“Get me one too, hey Gilly?” said Heidi.

I gulped my own drink. It was like a dream come true. And Gilly’s ass looked great as she went for more liquor, at least until Heidi kicked my shin and wagged her finger at me in amused reprimand.

We played a couple rounds and the girls kept drinking like lushes. I had never known Heidi to get totally wasted, but I thought maybe it was her cousin’s influence. Heidi won the first hand and Gilly won the second. Jake and I were a little distracted by the hot girls getting drunk in our room. When the girls asked for a third screwdriver each, we downed ours so as not to appear light-weights.

The girls got really giggly and they started loosing. I laid down a straight and wished we were playing strip poker.

“Hey! We should play strip poker!” declared Gilly.

“Yeah!” said Heidi. “I was juss thinkin’ that!”

“I was thinking that too, babe,” said Jake. “And I think you just lost that hand. What you gonna take off?”

The shirt, I thought. Please, the shirt!

Heidi giggled.

“I’m gonna take off my shirt!” she declared, and shucked off her black blouse, twirled it over her head and threw it in the corner.

I gulped my drink and tried not to ogle Heidi’s tits there in her tiny white lace bra. I hoped Jake wouldn’t notice that I was getting hard over his girlfriend.

The warm buzzing came again in my pocket. I had felt it just before Gilly had suggested strip poker and before Heidi took her shirt off as well. And I had wished for both things just before that! I took another gulp of my drink and allowed myself a tiny smile. I wished for Gilly to lose the next hand.

Jake dealt the cards. Gilly discarded three.

“Oh fuck!” she said, when she saw her new hand. “I can’t believe I gave away three kings for this shit! I mus be drunk!”

Heidi giggled.

“I don’ know how,” she said. “There’sss harly any alkahol in these theens. <hip!>

Hurry up and take your shirt off, I thought at Gilly. The Joker buzzed.

“Well, I losss this han fer sure!” Gilly announced, throwing down her cards and pulling off her top.

Now, by this time I was almost sure that the Joker in my pocket was magic and that all my fantasies were coming true. I decided to go with it.

“It’s hardly fair that you girls get to count your bras as an article of clothing,” I said. “After all, we don’t have anything under our shirts.”

Gilly tossed her head back and laughed. Heidi gave me an amused ‘I can’t believe you said that’ look.

Agree with Bill and lose the bras I thought as hard as I could.

The Joker buzzed.

“Iss only fair,” Gilly observed, and reached back to unsnap her bra.

“Makes senssse to me,” said Heidi and followed suit.

Jake was just grinning stupidly. I guess I was too. I shuffled and dealt with out looking at the cards. There were titties to ogle and no one seemed to mind.

I finally looked at my hand and it sucked. I was pretty sure I could still win with it, though. Or at least make sure one of the girls lost. I was trying to figure out which one to wish for when I realized I was being a dope. I closed my eyes and wished as hard as I could.

I wish these girls were horny as hell and wanted to fuck our brains out right now!

Gilly threw her cards down.

“I’m sick of poker!” she announced. “I wanna be poked! You up for the job, Bill?”

“Ooooo Yeah!” said Heidi. “I’m totally up for an orgy! How ya want me, Jakeey?

From Jake’s dumbfounded look, I took it that Heidi didn’t usually come on to him like that. Jake was the last of my concerns, though. Gilly was on her feet and headed for me.

“You wanna go to my bedroom?” I asked.

“Uh-uh,” she said, shaking her head as she shimmied out of her tight jeans and thong panties. “Too far. I need it right here and right now!”

I started to unbutton my shirt but apparently I wasn’t fast enough for her. She went straight for my pants, undid them, pushed me to the floor and pulled them off along with my shoes. She grinned wolfishly at my red boxer shorts and the flagpole searching for an exit.

“Oh yeah!” she exclaimed. “That’s what I need!”

“Oh YES!” screamed out Heidi, apparently having gotten what she needed. Jake was frantically fucking her from behind as she bent over the arm of our couch.

I turned back to Gilly just in time to see her towering above me, pussy dripping, as she came down on her knees, grabbed hold of my cock, and guided it into paradise.

She put her palms just above my shoulder, wiggled her ass until she’d gotten my cock just where she wanted it, then licked me from my chin to my left ear.

“I’m gonna fuck your brains out!” she whispered.

I had never had my brains fucked out before. It’s nice.