The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Carly’s Cheap Trick’

TAGS: MC, MD, MF

WARNING: This work of fiction may contain elements including but not limited to the weird, cruel and unethical. Reader discretion is mandatory.

SUMMARY: Carly makes fun of a classmate’s financial situation and ends up being taught a valuable lesson about her place in life...

Chapter One — seven text messages

Carly Williams was a popular—in certain circles—young woman who comes from one of the wealthiest families in the world. She’s known for her exceptional beauty (and colossal breasts and buttocks), as well as her distaste for poor people and absurdly bad temper— which has led her dearest daddy to often need to pick up the pieces after she’s kicked up a storm with the common people. She’s currently enrolled in the Valor University of New DeNesse after getting rejected from the top three universities in the land, those in Vale and Brielleburg and Feather Harbor.

Guy Someone was also rejected from those same three universities, though in his case it was for lack of funding rather than behavior. His grades stand unrivaled but he can only attend Valor University thanks to a scholarship fund which has acknowledged his genius and has allowed him to continue his growth within their fabled halls of wisdom.

Through great misfortune, Guy and Carly have ended up having to work together on a project in Experimental Science 101, and though Carly has attempted to use her beauty and flirt her way through group projects, her incessant taunting of the poorer students on campus has left Guy with giving her an ultimatum: help out or get left behind.

Reluctantly, she’d agreed to join him at his place; a concrete basement flat underneath the on-campus home of professor Booker, though he is allowed full use of the garage as the professor does not own a motor vehicle, electing to using the bicycle to get to class each day. Of course, before agreeing Carly scolded him for daring to expect her to put in effort and time, and reminded him of the indisputable fact that since he has less financial wealth than her father he’s worth less than she is, and is therefore unworthy of love and respect and any kindness at all.

She would have spat at him too, but the conversation occurred via text message. Seven text messages, in fact, for which Guy has put aside seven quid— the price of his revenge.

He spent that money on an old, worn out smartphone, which he’d repair and use as a main piece. Then he called in a few favors of people he’s helped with schoolwork and tutoring to 3D print a headpiece to fit the smartphone into, and request a few pieces of old technology he’d use, like a old set of headphones, a few non-corrective lenses from aesthetic glasses, a stretch band, and some little bits and bobs from a few people into DIY projects who were all more than happy to repay their debt to Guy at next to no expense aside from their immediate delivery of his requested things.

Finally, he asked professor Booker to free use of his chemical lab for an hour, which the professor agreed to, because Guy has promised to keep the professor’s philandering with his attractive female student a secret from the professor’s wife. Ah, how wonderful student life is!

His sometimes-friend Alexander—an on-campus drug dealer—helped out with preparing that which he needed, though it took some debating. It required Agraynium, a powerful nerve agent, which the poison peddler objected to. Guy managed to convince him that Agraynium, if properly treated with Kesmium and Helium, would be mostly harmless yet very effective.

Within the hour, the deed was done. There he had a colorless, odorless liquid, which would complete his plan.

The contraption itself was complete by the time Carly came down the concrete steps to his place and knocked on the old rattly door. She looked as unhappy as she could have been when she arrived, but Guy couldn’t get that damn grin off his face.

“Carly.” he greeted her, “You look like a million bucks!”

She’d toned down her outfit and those puffy lips were in a sour state. No doubt she was expecting to get dirty coming here. And she was right.

“Shut the fuck up, you stupid dweeb! I’m here just once to help out but then I expect you to do the rest, understood?”

“That’s fine. I’m done with most of it. I only need your help with the last bit.” he explained with a big grin. “You’ll be done in ten minutes!”

That seemed to perk her up, and the large breasted beauty stepped inside, with him closing the door behind her with a loud noise of the warped wood scraping against the dirty tile floor and the squeak of the rusted hinges grinding in place.

Her wide hips and fat ass almost didn’t fit through the narrow door, and when she stepped through sideways her bouncy, colossal tits rubbed against the door frame, repulsing her. She’d never been anywhere she wanted to be less than here.

“I know you like to party, and I don’t wanna upset you with how messy my place is so... if you want to take the edge off...” he started, and handed her an almost empty bottle of vodka, with just enough inside to fill a shot glass. “Careful, it’s pretty strong.”

She took it emptied it immediately down her throat, and then tossed the glass bottle aside on the floor. She couldn’t tell the difference between his place and a sty even though he tried his best to keep things tidy.

But now he didn’t care. She’d swallowed it! And before too long, she’d be swallowing much more he’d be offering her, too!

He took her to an old worn reclining chair and let her take a seat as he brought out the contraption.

“What’s that?” she asked, looking a little dizzy. “Some sort of VR goggles?”

“Yes!” he lied obviously, chuckling malevolently as he hands it to her. “Put it on. I’ll show you some things and you tell me what it’s like.”

When she reached out to grab the device it took her a few tries as she’d developed double vision, and if the reclined chair wasn’t cradling her curvaceous feminine forms she’d have slumped on the floor like a sack of potatoes.

In the end he helped her put it on, locking it snugly on her head with the goggles to her eyes and the headphones over her ears.

A wire ran from the device to his laptop, and before turning it on he looked over her one last time.

And then, with the push of a button, she was gone.

In her place now rested a new Carly, taking in the visuals from the smartphone suspended before her eyes, and embracing the sounds coming from the speakers over her ears, diminishing her mind, before a second program would replace it entirely.

She laid there for an hour, an hour and a half, and as she went quiet and still, he walked over and grabbed those large, soft breasts, groping her firmly. She didn’t respond in any way, just laid there breathing and still.

So he pulled up her top and bared her tits out of her bra, and groped them some more. Again, she did not respond.

So he straddled her nubile body and ran his erection between those fat tits, rubbing them together as her violated her chest, squirting a load between them that coated her cleavage, her neck and the bottom of her chin. And still, she did not respond.

Afterward, he went into the next room to watch some television and wait for her goose to be thoroughly cooked.

Another two hours later, there came a beeping from his laptop, and he walked over to finish the program. Then he removed the headphones and goggles from her head, and let her wake up.

She got up on her feet and got ready to leave, albeit a bit dizzy and disoriented. But when she got to the door she couldn’t bring herself to turn the handle to open it.

Then his hand grabbed her fat round ass and rubbed between the buns, his fingertips teasing her tight hole.

Immediately it occurred to her. “What did you do to me?” she asked in horror, even before noticing her tits were out on display and she was coated in his dried seed.

“I made you mine! And all it cost me was seven quid, you stupid bitch!” he said with a large grin. “Now get out of your clothes and get into my bed.”

“Yes, master.” she replied immediately with great sadness, her obedience absolute if thoroughly against her will. The crying started immediately as she removed her clothes as instructed, leaving them on the reclining chair as she walked crying, her perfect body fully nude, into his bedroom and got into bed for him.

He smacked her fat round ass as she passed and made it jiggle, the sound cracking through the basement dwelling as he laughed.

“Facing down.” he instructed, stripping down himself to join her in bed, as she tried to cover her face into his pillow to hide her immeasurable shame.

Watching her so upset made him rock hard, his fat cock aching to punish her for all she’d done to him and many more like him. They were all going to get their chance to humiliate and torment her, just as soon as Guy was done with her.

“I promise...” she whined, “... if you let me go I’ll ask my friend Felicia to give you a handjob! She’ll probably do it, too, she’s a huge slut!”

“—You—’re a huge slut.” he laughed, smacking her ass again as he got on top of her and rubbed his erection between her buttocks, poking the tip at her tight, terrified ring.

“Please! I didn’t mean it!” she cried out, her fingers gripping tightly to the sides of the mattress. “Please! Please, don’t do this!”

“Arc your ass up for master!” he instructed, and her body obeyed immediately.

“Please! At least use some lube!” she begged.

‘Fuck.’ he thought, ‘I knew I forgot to get something. Oh well...’ Then he shrugged and carried on. “No lube. Lube is for good girls.”

His engorged, bulbous tip pushed slowly through her tight ring while she cried out, his hands gripping her hips to keep him steadied.

She buried her face in his pillow, screaming out for mercy in loud, primal tones. It got louder when he started to thrust, his sack slapping against her pussy with every inward lunge, as she cried her eyes out into his sheets.

“Good girl.” he teased, smacking her ass as he got comfortable pounding into her soft, warm guts, his hands then sliding forward to grope those fat, juicy tits. Her body twisted and squirmed in absolute terror and discomfort, unable to refuse or reject this well-endowed invader. Her conqueror, her master, her owner. Never again could she step so much as an inch out of line.

She couldn’t handle it. This pathetic loser, as she saw him, had a cock like the top end of a baseball bat, and he was rearranging her guts from behind. And the worst part was that deep down she was beginning to like it.

When she let out one moan in pleasure, he knew.

“There we go. You’re starting to enjoy it, right?” he chuckled. “Soon your real self will be nothing but a voice in your head, screaming out as your body becomes a shell aching to do my bidding! No-one will be able to tell the difference between the old you and the new you...—she—’ll be absolutely convincing, and—you—’ll be nothing but a prisoner inside your own mind!”

He pulled out of her ass and rammed his fat cock into her tight pussy, making her cry out loud as her cervix got forced open almost immediately. She involuntarily readjusted her hips to provide him with closer access to her cunt, as he pulled her back by the hips and thrusted into her.

“You know what?—You—should be putting in the work, not me!” he chuckled, and pulled out, getting on his back as he snapped his fingers and pointed to his cock. “Ride, whore!”

She had no choice but to obey, straddling his fat erection and taking it into her womb as if voluntarily, and cried. Crying was all she could do. She could feel her ability to talk back weaken, trying to beg for mercy but being unable to.

Her colossal tits bounced hard as she rode his fat cock, crying a little less intensely by the minute. The way her body moved and she posed herself made her look more and more into it, putting in the work to pleasure her owner.

Then, with a groan, he pumped his second load of the day inside her womb, and laughed, smacking her ass. “Hope you get pregnant, you stupid bitch! Now suck it clean, and I want you to choke yourself on it for thirty seconds whenever I snap my fingers!”

“Yes, master. Whatever you wish.” she replied, and now the crying had stopped. Inside her head she was still screaming, begging for mercy, but the words weren’t coming out anymore.

He turned on TV and watched some shows to relax, snapping his fingers every now and again to make her gag herself on his huge cock, gagging and choking loudly as her body suffered at his desire.

She sat there, sucking his cock for six hours, right up until nightfall, and he shoved her off his cock. “Text your parents you’re staying over at your boyfriend’s place.” he instructed, and she obeyed immediately.

For weeks he kept her in that small, dirty basement flat, pleasuring him as he perfected her obedient state until finally he let her come out again.

She had become wholly different, much more cheerful and sweet, fully subservient and obedient to her owner— whom she called ‘boyfriend’ when around other people.

Inside her mind she was screaming out desperately for anyone to save her, but all she could do was smile and keep up this perfect facade of true love and devotion, clinging to her master’s arm like a good little trophy girlfriend, eager to marry him and bring him into the family fortune, and bear him all the children he wanted. She was utterly helpless against him, and knowing that kept him aroused for decades to come, enjoying every time he mounted her that much more knowing she hated every second of her long, devoted life as a trophy wife.