The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carnival of LOVE: Latex Mermaid Bondage

Another GREAT edit of a session from sensualmistress.com... Thank you again SP for the editing work... making this story available for readers to enjoy... the audio of it is here http://www.sensualmistress.com/Carnival-of-LOVE-Latex-Mermaid-Bondage.html but this version is free for your enjoyment.

Carnival of LOVE: Latex Mermaid Bondage

Welcome back to the carnival...

The Carnival of LOVE... of course you have been here before. You just don’t remember it. Remembering some things can be so hard. But then you have never been in the back way before. That’s right... it’s just before dusk and the sun is setting soon.

Begin with me now by taking a nice deep breath. Slowly exhale... that’s good. Take another deep breath and again slowly exhale. Feel yourself starting to remember the carnival of love. Take one more deep breath and this time hold it to the count of three. In deep now... hold... One... Two... Three. Now slowly exhale for me.

I want you to now picture in your mind a beautiful orange sun just sitting on the horizon. It is as beautiful as any sunset you have seen in the past. In a way, more beautiful because you share it with me... Mistress LOVE. As the sun slowly begins to descend you become more... and more relaxed. Just feel all that tension melting away. Notice all the beautiful colors in the sky. Just before it goes dark, the sky filling with blues and greens... red and pinks. And as you close your eyes you see it more brilliantly. The evening is even more peaceful. Peaceful and relaxed. You continue to breathe deeply as the sun slowly sets from your mind.

As you breathe in, that wonderful peacefulness and calmness and relaxation comes over you. Breathe in my perfume and the scents of the carnival. As you exhale, breathe out all the worries, tension, and concerns you may have had today. Just let them leave your body through your breath. We are close to the back gate now... but we aren’t going in that way. There are twenty steps from the back gate to where we have to go. I am going to begin to count backwards beginning with 20 and with every number I want you to continue to breathe deeply and continue to focus on the sunset. As I continue to count, perhaps reaching the number 12 the sun will be completely set and as the sun completely sets, you will be completely relaxed .

20 ... becoming more relaxed as you step with me away from the back gate. 19 – 18 ... deeper and deeper as we step closer and closer to the backs of the tents. 17 – 16... More and more relaxed and trusting me to guide you. Trusting me with your mind completely. 15, 14, 13 ... deeper still as you absorb the peacefulness and the beauty of this incredible sunset. Your eyelids are becoming very heavy as you go deeper and deeper in relaxation . 12– 10 ... becoming more and more relaxed, breathing in total relaxation and peacefulness. 9 – 8 ... deeper still . 7 – 6 ... the sun has completely set. You are so totally relaxed. 5 – 4 ... so very peaceful. 3 – 2 ... all the way down deep, and finally to 1 ... deep, deep, relaxation.

There is a snap of my fingers and... sleep and open your mind to me. Tonight, we are sneaking in the back way. There is some LOVE going in the back way, I say chuckling. a little anal joke.

But relax and forget about that. Back here behind the tents with me, you will see, we are going to get in for free. There is a hole in this tent here. There is nothing to fear. I know this tent and the way is so clear. The carnies were supposed to fix it, but they never get around to doing that. Carnies can be so lazy and relaxed about things, little things. It’s so easy to relax yourself as you go to your hands and knees for me. To crawl in through the hole.

Feel the change of temperatures. How it is warmer here. Or is it humid? You may have remembered this tent from the sideshows. This is the mermaids tent. Darkness surrounds us as we enter the tent. One of many, that house the attraction in the carnival of LOVE. Tonight, the shows are very strange ones indeed. Bizarre attractions never before seen... the bearded lady, the crocodile man, and the shape shifting man from Japan are just a few.

Careful, where you step. Relax and let me guide you. Just keep your eyes closed. They are too heavy to open anymore. Feel my hand in yours. It’s too dark to see anything in here anyway. And you do trust in me... just in me. Taking my small warm hand in yours as I guide you through the carnival tent. Over cables and around barrels, I direct your path. No need to worry... I am here to guide you. You trust me so completely. Knowing I will lead you deeper. You don’t have to think of anything at all as I guide you around the tent.

It seems to spiral round and round... deeper and deeper. Each step you feel a lazy relaxed glow wash over you. No reason to think. No need to do anything but follow me. Focus only on me, as I guide you so slowly. Round and round the inner parts of the carnival. Your hand relaxing, your body floating behind me like you are in a dream. And floating on a pink fluffy cloud. Pink and soft and fluffy. Your whole body relaxing into the cloud. Your eyes too heavy to open anymore. Take a deep breath, and hold it. And just let it all go. Yes...that’s good. Start releasing the tension. When you are ready, take another deep breath. And as you do, lift your shoulders up.

And as you breath out., let them slump down and relax. Let go of the muscle tension. Now lift your arms slightly. On the next breath out, let them drop back naturally. Breathe in the pink clouds perfume. Breathe out all your thoughts. Breathe in pink. Breathe out think. Sink deeper and deeper as you do this. Relax your whole body. Let go all the muscle tension.

I wonder if you could imagine what it would be like if your arms and legs had become so heavy, that you just could not move them. That... they felt as if they were made of lead. Just allow that heaviness to grow. Now I would like you to focus on your breathing. Just become aware of the gentle in and out of your breath. And as you think about your breathing, with each breath out... just allow your body to relax more.

You could become curious as to exactly how relaxed you can be. Focusing on each breath out will let you relax and settle down a little deeper. Each time you breathe out, deepening the trance you are in. While you think about the deep trance you are in, you become a little more relaxed after every breath. That’s good... Deepening yourself for me. Continue breathing gently and relaxing. As an experiment, for the next ten breaths, you could start counting each breath out. Counting down from ten down to one. As you breathe out, say the next number under your breath. Or think of the next number, if you can. Allowing each breath to relax you more. as you relax completely, as you say each number quietly to yourself, you might find that those numbers are disappearing.

You may find it harder and harder to know what number comes next. You can relax those numbers away...if you want to. Those numbers can just disappear completely.

With each gentle breath, as you drift down and down. Deeper and deeper for me. And as you become aware that at some level, things are going exactly the way they should be. and your mind is opening to new possibilities... as you follow... as you drift... the darkness surrounds you as you feel my hand slip away from your fingers. Just let go and relax deeper. Deeper and deeper still. You are floating in a warm pool of water now. Your body is sinking down into the water. As you drift and fall deeper, the water is so warm and relaxing. You remember passing a large tank of water in the tent with me. Hearing it gurgle and feeling the soft waves on its surface now. Wondering what was in it. The water was green and murky. You couldn’t see anything in it, except a little swish of colour. You saw movement and heard a soft humming filling the air. And now, you are in the warm water. Sinking down deeper and deeper into it.

The tank is huge like the ocean... tropical and warm. All the time, a soft song fills the water around you. A song of an angel. Beautiful... relaxing... sensual and sweet. You hear the words but you don’t hear them. You seem to feel them. Wrapping around your mind. So you feel yourself. My voice in your mind like the song of a siren... a mermaid’s song. Soft and seductive. Calling to you. Drawing you in deeper. You want to relax. To let go. Not thinking of anything right now but the sound of my voice in your mind.

Wrapping around you as I sing my song of seduction. My song of enrapture. The words are unimportant to you. You let the music play in your mind... filling it. So you don’t have to think. You feel yourself floating in a warm large tank of water. You were at the circus of LOVE... in a circus tent, when you heard my song. You felt it drawing you to me. Now, you are treading water. Still hearing my words. My gentle hum..

There is a feeling of something moving against and around you, like a spiral. The water swirls around you. Drawing you down. Deeper and deeper. No need to think as you begin to sink. You can’t think of anything but me. Of my words. My voice that is drawing you ever deeper. You feel your mind slow as you spiral with me. Round and round... deeper and deeper. You want to submit. You want to let go. And just sink

You take a breath of air, my lips kiss yours. Glossy pink lips. And you feel my tongue slide inside your mouth. You are kissing me back. All the time, swirling in the spiral. You feel my tail wrap around you., soft yet firm. It seems to move slow against your sex. And you sink below the water’s surface breathing in my kiss. Giving up control. You want to give up control. Of course you do. Say it now... whisper it... “I want to give up control”.

Feels so good to let go of your mind and your free will. To surrender. To just LET GO of all resistance. Trusting in me. You trust in me. Know I am powerful. That you can relax deeper into me as you are drawn under. You breathe in water and relax into it. The water filling you. You feel peace and calm. My kiss is magic. Allowing you to breathe, with me here under the sea. I am magic. I glow softly as I move around you.

You feel something brush your toes. Something cool and soft. It wraps around your toes. They tingle and relax as the cool softness moves up your feet. And around your ankles. You feel yourself relaxing more as it seems to wrap around and around you. Drawing you deeper. Your mind is BLANK. All your thoughts gone. Only my words are your thoughts now. Only LOVE is your focus.

Around and around you feel the soft warmth. Traveling up your legs. Wrapping around your hips. It starts brushing your sex as it wraps more and more around you. You feel your legs relax. Your sex more aroused. And a tingle of pleasure. It grows more and more around and around as it wraps you tighter and tighter. You have no thoughts but my words. My voice now filling your mind. All the time you are swirling like a spiral that is going around and around you. Drawing you deeper and deeper. No choices... no decisions.

I become your every thought and desire. Your reason for breathing, as I kiss you again. A magic kiss. The cool pink seaweed wraps around your belly. It feels smooth and soft. So cool and relaxing, as it moves around your arms and over your chest. Tightening more, as it goes around and around you. Making you helpless. Unable to move.

But then, you don’t want to move. You want to sink deeper. As the seaweed wraps over your shoulders, you feel it drawing you down. Moving you around and around and deeper and deeper. You are submissive. Mindless. Aroused. You have no control. You need me now. Like you need to breathe. To take in your next breath with this understanding makes you feel so happy. Being so mindless, you feel My words swirling around you. Around and around. You feel like you are mindless... helpless.

As the seaweed I control tightens around you, it seems to move slow, moving always around and around you. Tightening more so you can’t move at all. Can’t move. Don’t have any choices. It is milking your sex. Around and around it sways and gathers about you. Feel it milking you. As you breathe in deeper, you smell the latex scent of the rubber seaweed. The pink latex seaweed. As I kiss you, my lips taste like candy. Like nothing you have tasted or felt before. You are breathing in me. Breathing in my kiss. My words. My thoughts.

Breathing out your free will as you continue to breath deeper and deeper. Letting LOVE fill you. Letting your old self flow away. I am a mermaid. I am your desire. I am your world. As you try to move, you find yourself bound tight. You are now in latex too. All your muscles relaxed, unable to move. Totally powerless. You feel my lips near your ear, kissing... licking. They are soft and warm as you feel total arousal and My total control. The bliss as my lips kiss you. Around and around I move, taking you more. You want more. Desire more. LOVE more.

You are my food today. As you came to play and now there is no running away. Feel me draw your power from you. Ever so slowly... like a vampiress. Drawing your power and you can’t stop it. That makes you even more aroused and mindless. The restraints, drawing power. My kisses, drawing power. Like a stream of power, from you to me. There is a deeper pleasure you feel giving all to me. Serving me. Obeying me.

You see my eyes now. They are drawing you deeper into the vortex of the spiral. Around and around it moves in your mind. Deeper and deeper as you need more of me. Nothing more your mind can do. So mindless for me. Feeling a need to go deeper and deeper for Mistress LOVE. Always wanting more of my pink latex tail and all its pleasures. My tail is rubbing along your latex now as it binds you tighter. As I wrap my tail around you and you feel a desire no a need to go deeper. Say it now, “I want to go deeper”.

As you continue breathing deeply and relaxing more and more, we are going to go on a magical journey. As you relax, I want you to imagine you are standing at the edge of a great pool of water. No longer are you with me in the murky tank in the carnival of love. This place is tropical and lush. As you look down into the brilliant blue water you get a feeling of peace and relaxation coming over your body. The water looks very inviting to you. You have a powerful urge to place your feet into the pool. I want you to imagine placing your right foot into the pool. The water feels nice and warm and as the water covers your foot your foot is flooded with a warm relaxing feeling. More relaxing than anything you have ever felt before. Now, you place your left foot into the water and it is met with the incredible warm relaxation as well.

Now I want you to imagine that you start wading into the pool at first, very slowly. Up to your knees. As you do this, the warm relaxation travels up your ankles, and your calves, up to your knees. Just warm relaxation. As you travel deeper now into the pool there is no fear at all. Just the warm relaxation your body needs. It’s like the pool is feeding your body nourishment that it has always needed but has until this moment been unable to find. It’s up to your waist now. Feel the muscles letting go as the warm relaxing water hits them. Slowly, you travel deeper into the pool.

Up to your abdomen. You feel the muscles in your stomach and lower back relax as you journey deeper and deeper. Up to your chest and upper back. Up to and above your shoulders. The water is now covering your entire body up to your neck with wonderful relaxing warmth.

There is no fear as you venture further into the pool. The water is slowly rising up past your chin as your face starts to relax into the magical warmth. You realize that you can breathe naturally while under this magical water and there is no fear at all as the water rises up past your cheeks and nose. Just relaxation as you venture further in past your eyes. Now up past your forehead. Up past your scalp until your entire body is suspended in the wonderful, warm, relaxing water.

Now, as you are floating there in total relaxation, I want you to imagine a brilliant gold ring is shimmering at the bottom of the pool. In a moment, I will begin counting backwards from 20 to 1. As I do this, I want you to imagine drifting down deeper and deeper towards the bottom of the pool. When you do this, you will feel no fear as you can breathe normally in this magic water. You will also feel no pressure. Just an increased amount of peace and relaxation as you travel deeper and deeper into the pool.

20..... Deeper and deeper. 19.... 18..... 17 more and more relaxed as you go. 16.... 15 You are getting closer and more relaxed with each count. 14... 13... 12 The ring is getting clearer and your body is getting more relaxed the deeper you go. 11... 10... 9... As you get closer to the ring, you realize that it is attached to the lid of a large old wooden trunk. 8... 7...6... Deeper and more relaxed now, the ring is almost within your grasp. 5... 4... 3...Even more relaxed now. 2.... and 1 as your hand reaches out to touch the ring you feel more relaxation than you have ever felt before.

As you gently pull on the ring in your mind’s eye, I want you to imagine that the lid opens and a brilliant golden light pours out of the trunk. The light covers your entire body making it even more relaxed. This golden light represents all of your potential in life... all of your creativity... all of your strength... all of your potential for good health, happiness and prosperity. And as you see all this... you see me... a mermaid LOVE... a latex mermaid that you want to please and feed more... deeper so now as I draw you deeper to me... holding you... caressing you... kissing you... some people never leave the carnival of love... some people never want to...