The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Casey Carmen and the Bitch’s Bra (Part 3)

(Disclaimer: This story contain elements of bimbofication, weight gain, and mental changes.)

“H-umf!”

I heard the door slam. “Casey?”

“Uh-hmm!”

“Case? Where are you?”

“Mmh..h-hmm—!”

“I spoke with Jim,” Peter called, his voice growing closer. “Are you okay?”

I kicked my legs, bucking desperately. “P-puh-lease—! Puh-leeaase!”

“Casey?” Peter poked his head into the bedroom, going wide-eyed at the sight of me. I was spread out of the bed, flat on my back with both hands working between my legs. My naked form wobbled heavily as I panted, covered in a light sheen of sweat. Peter stepped closer, watching with shock as a tendril of drool oozed along one of my cherub cheeks. His voice came out in a hoarse whisper this time, “Casey?”

“Mmm!” My glazed eyes passed over him as I grunted with frustration. Please, please, I was so close! “Aaaaah-ah-ah…” My pussy spasmed around my fingers, but that was it. “Nuuuuuu!” I bawled, slamming my tiny fists into the bedspread. I felt Peter’s weight next to me on the bed and I rolled toward him, bleary-eyed and exhausted. He wrapped his arms around me, his once beautiful girlfriend, now devolved into a fat, jiggling, failure. “I’m h-havin’ a b-bad day,” I sniffed, burying my face in his shirt.

Peter held me for a little bit before laying down beside me. “C’mere Case, tell me what happened.”

“…Uhm, okie,” I agreed, wiping my eyes and smearing mascara across my face. I snuggled up against him, the little spoon only in height. “Okie, well it all started when muh boobies got all big and made me late, but then Jim said I looked fat, but he din’ actually say that but I know he thinked it, and I was like, yeah, a-duh, and he tol’ me not to talk but then I did and I broke a heel and fell!” I giggled a little, remembering that last part. It was still kind of funny.

Peter didn’t respond for so long that I craned my neck back to see if he was even listening. He was studying me with furrowed eyebrows, his gaze drifting along the considerable curvature of my figure. “Alright, so…Is this some kind of prank punishment for my proposal, or…”

“No! Nuuuu! Dun’ be a dummy, it’s all true! Look, look!” With some effort, I scooted off the bed and waddled around the room, squinting in the dim light. “Whu-where’d I put it?” I sifted through a pile of discarded clothes. I checked in the dresser. Under the bed. “Uh…Oh!” Peter’s bemused smile followed me into the bathroom, where I found what I was looking for. Pulling the pink sequined bra out of the trashcan, I threw it at Peter, beaming triumphantly.

“Uh, that’s a bra, Case.”

“Mmm!” I shook my head, frustrated. Men. “No, it made muh titties real big! Watch when I put it on…” My pudgy hands fumbled with the straps, loosening them as much as possible. Fitting the cups over my nipples, I found I no longer had the dexterity to reach the back-facing clasp. “Can you…?”

He did.

“Ya, thanks.”

As soon as the clasp came together, my head felt like someone had dropped a cinderblock on it. My neck jerked downward as if it were actually physically burdened by an incredible weight. “Ooooh, sssss!” I hissed, clutching my head. My mind raced with renewed speed, every thought a jolt of lightning zipping through my neutral pathways. My legs buckled and I let my ass sag onto the bed while I rocked back and forth, paralyzed by sensory overload.

“Whoa, hey, Casey.” He put an arm around my thick middle, brushing part of the bra with his thumb. “Can you please tell me what’s going on with you? Do I need to get you to the hospital?”

I pinched my nose and glared at him, fighting a pent-up rage that threatened to overwhelm my better judgment. “I told you, it’s this bra—!” I blinked, shocked. “I…I can talk again! N-normally, I mean!” Despite the pounding in my head, I raced to the mirror and tugged at my face. I was still fat, but I wasn’t smiling like an idiot anymore. I mean, I could, I guess, but I didn’t have to! “Aha! Yes! Yesyesyes!”

I waddled back to Peter, who seemed to have accepted the fact that he might never know exactly what was going on. He raised an eyebrow expectantly. “Are you ready to fill me in yet?”

“The bra, Peter!” I snapped one of the taut straps on my shoulder, filling the air with a low twang! “The longer I wear it, the bigger my breasts grow!” The stitches creaked loudly as my boobs billowed outward another inch, as if on cue. It was subtle, but enough evidence to validate me.

“So…it’s a magic pink bra. Should we call your fairy god mother and ask for an exchange?”

I threw a pillow at him, the only fitting retort I could think of at the moment. “I’m serious. How else do you explain this?” I pointed out, gesturing to my body.

“Hm.” He rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “Allergies?”

I responded with another pillow.

“Alright, alright. Fine, let’s say you’re not totally bonkers. It’s a magic bra that makes you fat. Is that also why were you finger-blasting yourself when I came home?”

“Well, no.” Crimson flushed my tanned cheeks. “I-I don’t know. I…I don’t think I’m…the same when I take it off…” I frowned, tugging at one of the pink cups. It was no wonder Peter was having a hard time believing me. I sounded like a fucking crazy person. The facts remained, though. If I fought past the throbbing in my skull and concentrated hard enough, for a brief moment I could recall one or two murky memories of saying things, doing things that were so…so…stupid.

Peter followed my movements as I paced in front of him. “And, uh, I take it you didn’t just buy this at a local lingerie shop?” His eyes dropped to the glittering travesty straining against my massive bust.

“No, of course not,” I answered distractedly, “It’s not even mine.” I was already drifting out of the conversation, wondering how to reverse this living nightmare. It was amazing how quick and fluid my thoughts felt now that I was back to my normal self.

“Oh.” He scratched his cheek. “Whose is it then?”

Shit. I stopped pacing and cleared my throat. “It’s…I accidentally grabbed it…” Lies and excuses sprang into being, but none of them left my lips. I could tell by the look on Peter’s face that he already knew something was amiss. I sighed. I was done with deception; it was time to come clean. “…After a one night stand.”

“Excuse me?”

“You heard me,” I replied brusquely, resisting the urge to cross my arms beneath my breasts. I struggled to quell my argumentative side; I was in the wrong here. I tried again, more gently this time. “I…I know an apology won’t ever make it right…”

“You think?” Peter remained sitting, almost placidly, but there was venom in his voice. “Boy, that bra really does make you smarter.” He leaned over his knees, running a hand through his hair. “Why?” he whispered.

I rocked on my heels, tracing the plush curvature of my stomach uncomfortably. Some part of me was disturbed by how natural it felt to do so. “We were fighting, I was angry…what difference does it make?” The look on his face was crushing me. Like he had been betrayed. I was suddenly angry, mad at myself for making him feel this way. I didn’t want to disappoint him…I wanted to please him. “How can I make it right?”

Peter’s eyes were daggers. “You can’t, Casey.” He let those ugly words hang in the air. It wasn’t like him to be so cold, especially when he was upset. Peter always wanted to talk things out. Always.

And, true to his nature, it was only a few minutes before he caved, reaching sadly for my hand.

I threaded my pudgy fingers through his, rubbing the back of his hand with my thumb. “I’m an idiot, Peter, I’m so sorry. If hadn’t…cheated…If I hadn’t hurt you, none of this would have happened. And now…” My lips set into a hard line, unwilling to admit the obvious. “…Now I need your help.”

He grimaced and nodded, abandoning my hand so that he could wrap his arms around my thick waist, clasping them just above my ass. “Clearly,” he sighed. His fingers travelled upward, tickling my backside. His eyes locked with mine. “I guess that’s karma for you.”

Snap!

“Peter, please, I uh-uhnnng…!”

My boobies were met with a burst of cool air as that pretty pink bra fell to the floor. Peter watched curiously as my nipples grew puffy and stiff, jutting out eagerly toward his face. My eyelids fluttered, drooping low from the sudden dip in intelligence. The weight on my head lifted and a dopey smile spread across my face. “Peeeee-terrrr, whu-wha’ happen?”

He shrugged, studying me. “Just wanted to see if you were lying about this too.”

“Wha’?” I stared dumbly at him while the connection clicked into place. “H-hey! Did you unhook muh bra?” I squealed, swatting him with mock disapproval. “You bad boy!” I mean, I was mad about it. But not like, mad mad. It just seemed like Peter shouldn’t have done that. I…I was trying to tell him something important…

“You weren’t kidding. This is really you?” Peter gave me one last scrutinizing glance before pulling me toward him, the bed sagging low as I sat down. The bra, I noticed, was placed safely on the opposite side of Peter, far from my short reach. I couldn’t remember why, but I felt like I needed it back. “You said you weren’t ‘the same’ without the bra, is that right?”

I screwed up my face thoughtfully. I couldn’t quite remember uttering those words, but I decided to take his word for it. “Uh…Uh-huh. I feel better without it. Too tight on muh boobies.” A good squeeze emphasized my point. Plus, it felt good. Like, really good.

“Hm. And how do you feel about cheating on me now?” His arm was tight around my waist, pulling me closer.

I let myself rest against his shoulder, relaxed and oblivious to his chilly tone. “’M sorry,” I mumbled, “I dun mean to make you feel sad an’ stuff…” I perked up suddenly, placing a hand on his leg and kissing his cheek. “Bu’ I know how to make you feel more happier!” I forced his hand onto my bare tits, feeling blindly for his crotch at the same time.

“No,” he said sternly.

I pouted as his blissful touch left my skin. “Then whaaat?” I whined. I just wanted him to fuck me, then we’d both feel better. Easy-peasy. “What I gotta do, Peter?”

He gripped my face in his hands, pressing his nose against mine and squeezing my fat cheeks. “Marry me, Casey. Be my loving, faithful wife and I’ll forgive you.”

His terms made me balk, though I wasn’t sure why. It sounded so nice, I wanted to agree… “U-Uhm…” The way he was holding me made it difficult to speak; I couldn’t even turn my head. “I…”

“Here,” Peter held up a finger and left the room for a moment, returning with his hands behind his back. “Maybe this will help you decide.” A big, beautiful diamond ring rose before my eyes, swaying temptingly back and forth.

“It’s so…sparkly,” I breathed, gazing at it with vacant wonder. I looked from the ring to Peter, then over to my closet, filled to the brim with the clothes of a professional businesswoman. “Buh I wanna get my pro-mo-shun too,” I sighed, looking up at him sadly. “Whaddo I do?”

A curious look crossed Peter’s face. “Is…is that what this is about? You said no because you thought you’d have to quit your career?” He sat down beside me again, shaking his head. “That’s entirely your choice to make, Case.” He took my hand in his and smiled. “I just want to be part of your life, that’s all. Marrying me and working are not mutually exclusive.”

“Mutu-wha? Stop talkin’ so fast,” I moaned, giving his fingers a frustrated squeeze. I looked down at the ring again. “Mph.” I really wanted it. I really, really wanted it, okay? I shot Peter a hopeful grin. “Can…can I try it on, mebbeh?“

“You absolutely may.”

The golden band was slipped gently onto the ring finger of my left hand, but only made it as far as the first joint. “Ew, my fingers are too fat!” I squealed, flapping my hands helplessly. “No, NO!” I felt my face turning red as everything began to fall apart. “Too dumb to work and too fat to marry! That rude bra lady is ruining everything!”

“Bra lady?”

“Ya, Beatrice. No, Brittany…” I ran a hand through my hair, fuming. “Okay, I dun ’member her name no more but she did this! That bra is bad!” I peered around Peter to glare at the bra, willing it’s destruction with my fiery gaze.

“Hm.” Peter picked it up and looked it over one last time before returning it to me. “Put it on. The tag says ‘Bianca’, maybe we should track this bitch down and give it back, yeah?”

“Ya…well, no. No.” Blonde hair tickled my backside as I shook my head vigorously, refusing the bra. “I dun wanna wear it anymore. It’s small and ugly and I hate it. I dun wanna see Bianca either. She’s ugly and I hate her too.”

“I can certainly understand that.” Peter looked torn between concern and bemusement. “However, maybe if you apologize for having sex with her boyfriend, she’ll reverse this.”

A blank stare was all I had to offer. “Reverse what?”

“Just put the bra on, Casey,” Peter urged with a sigh.

“No. It hurts my head.”

“Do it.”

“Make me.”

There was a pause. “Alright, have it your way.”

A high-pitched squeal escaped my lips as two hundred pounds of pure man lunged at me. Caught by surprise, I toppled off the edge of the bed and scrambled across the carpet. A rugged hand wrapped around my ankle and pulled, dragging me backward. “Nuuuu, NO!” I giggled, delighted by the chase, but disappointed by being caught so easily. “Leggo! My boobies feel good like this, Peter!” My nipples nuzzled the carpet until I was back in Peter’s arms, trapped.

“Just…hold…st-CASEY!” He grabbed my arms and raised them over my head, doing his best to squash the bra cups against my breasts. He leaned in a little further, trying to hook the straps together.

I could smell his deodorant. It was warm. Yummy. Solid fingers tickled my back, fighting with the clasp. I licked my lips and kissed him on the neck. His jaw. His…

“Mmm! OOOF!” I stumbled away from Peter, my chest crushed once more within that tight pink boa constrictor. Light, bubbly thoughts turned deep and murky, weighing heavily on my mind. I could feel my breasts pressing outwards immediately, ever eager for freedom.

“Feeling better?”

“Mmmm…” I rubbed my temples, eyes watering from the fresh wave of pain assaulting my brain. “This is the worst…” I glared down at my chest and felt a trickle of fear slip down my spine. The bra straps were pulled taut and at maximum length, biting into my skin with no remorse. My girls were running out of room to grow.

Peter seemed to be thinking the same thing. “We’d better find this Bianca, fast.”

“No kidding.” I staggered to my closet, squinting at a blurry haze of clothes. I grabbed a shirt and fumbled with it, unable to find the correct hole for my torso. “Can you…I…ugh..help…”

A halo of fabric drifted down over my head while steady hands guided my arms upward. “Mph,” I grunted, tugging downward with zeal until my swollen breasts were covered. Covered, but hardly hidden. One glance was all it took to disqualify any underwear from stretching across my hips. After some digging, Peter managed to pull out a pair of my old jogging pants and pulled them up around my waist. I couldn’t squeeze my feet into any of my shoes and didn’t own any sandals. Perfect. Barefoot it is.

The end result was a far cry from the Casey Carmen I was used to seeing in the mirror. My top was white and stretched so thin you could practically see right through it. Bits of pink bra peeked out here and there, taunting me with its gaudy glitter. The shirt ended just below my breasts, leaving a mountainous slope of tanned belly hanging out for the world to see. Below that, hot orange pants hugged my ass and hips tighter than a second skin. Fat padded my arms and thighs, setting them wide around my rotund figure.

“I look like I belong in a trailer park porno,” I sniffed, rubbing at my eyes.

Peter stepped up behind me, rubbing his palms across my flabby shoulder blades. “It’s not quite that bad. I’d still hit it.”

“Oh, shut up.” I smiled despite myself, elbowing him in the ribs. “I can’t believe you still want to marry…this.”

“Actually, you still haven’t said yes.”

I looked down at the ring still partially wedged onto my finger and sighed, pulling it off. “Can we just…put a pin in that for now? This really isn’t a good time…”

“I kinda figured.”

“You’re not still mad? About the cheating thing?”

Peter snorted, raising his eyebrows. “Oh no, you’re not off the hook that easily. But I hate to see you down and out like this. Let’s get you back to normal, then I’ll yell at you. How’s that sound?”

“It sounds like more than I deserve.” I closed my eyes and let my plush booty sink against him. “Thank you, Peter.” His lips pecked the top of my head and my chest felt even tighter. “Oh,” I moaned, “No, don’t do that.”

“What?”

“You’re getting them excited,” I breathed, turning to face him. “It’s uh…a little warm in here. Maybe we should go track down that bitch now.”

Peter grinned. “I’ll get the car.”

* * *

“You’re sure you want me to stay here?”

“I…yeah,” I grimaced, massaging my head with both hands. “Just stay and…be my back up, or something.”

“We’re not cops, you know that right?”

“Just wait in the car.” I held up my cell phone reassuringly. “I’ll call you if I need you. We’re going to settle this woman to woman…” I opened the door and slid gingerly out of the car, listening carefully to the ominous creak of my bra. I could feel my chest still slowly swelling even as I marched unsteadily toward the house.

It looked different in the daylight, but I recognized the bedroom window I had snuck out of that fateful night. Part of me was concerned about what I would find on the other side of that door. If Bianca could turn me into a fat blob, who knows what else she had up her sleeve. The other part of me just wanted to rip those wavy black locks right out of her head. I figured I’d play it by ear.

Ding-dong!

The door opened immediately, as if she had been waiting behind it all day in the hopes that I’d show up. A slender black shadow drifted into view, coalescing into a form that was distinctly Bianca-shaped. “Long time no see, slut.”

“Bianca.” Venomous glares were exchanged; mine tainted with a pang of jealousy upon seeing her perfect figure, hers triumphant upon seeing mine. “May I come in?”

“No.”

I grit my teeth. God, I hate her. “I’m here to…apologize.”

“Hm.” Bianca narrowed her eyes suspiciously. “Fine.” She stepped back, opening the door wide enough for me to shuffle past. “It’s not so fun when people taint something you love, is it?”

“Not surprisingly, no, it’s not.” I waddled into the living room. The curtains were drawn and the house empty. I suddenly wished I had let Peter come with me.

Bianca sauntered in after my, her arms crossed expectantly. “Uh, well?”

I chewed my lip, reminding myself that I was the one who had started this whole nightmare. I was the home wrecker here, not her. “I…” I growled, trying to sound sincere. “I came here to say that I’m sorry. It wasn’t my intention to ruin anyone’s relationship.” I sighed, looking her straight in the eye. “I didn’t know he was your boyfriend until he was trying to shove me out of your bedroom window.”

At first Bianca looked unimpressed. Then she slouched a little, her expression hurt. “He dumped me, you know.” The valley girl twang in her voice fell flat. “After all that, he dumped me. Pretty bullshit, eh?”

“I…I’m sorry.” I wasn’t quite sure what to say to that. “If…if I could undo that night, I would.” I glanced at my belly and quickly looked away, disgusted. “For both our sakes.”

“Well, you can’t,” Bianca snapped, injecting a little more acid in her tone this time.

I chewed my lip nervously. “…But you can, right? Undo…this?” As if on cue, the seams of my bra creaked a little louder. Ugh. It was getting hard to breathe.

“Yeah, I can.”

“Perfect, becau—”

“—But I’m not going to.”

“Excuse me?” My plump cheeks flushed with an angry heat.

Bianca shot me an incredulous look, as if what I was asking for was insane. “I’m not going to help you,” she scoffed. “Can you fix my relationship? No. So why should I fix your body?”

“Because you’re the one who broke it,” I hissed, barely containing the rage in my voice.

“It wasn’t my intention,” she mimicked, sashaying her hips from side to side. “Sound familiar? You stole my bra; I didn’t, like, make you wear it. Dumb bitch.”

“B-but that was an accident too!” I spluttered, stomping toward her. This wasn’t right. She had to help me. “You can’t just leave me like this!” I sucked in ragged breaths, my chest heaving. The room tilted slightly, turning fuzzy.

Bianca took a step back, wrinkling her nose at me. “Ew, don’t touch m—!”

“FIX ME NOW,” I screeched, making a grab for her. She danced out of reach, so I lunged again. “CHANGE ME BACK OR I—”

CRICK.

I froze and looked down.

CRRCK.

Oh, no. Please, NO. I scrambled for my cellph-

POW!

A mass of pink glitter exploded away from my chest, jettisoned by the mounting pressure of my basketball-sized boobs. The bra smacked against the far wall and crumpled in a heap, defeated. My boobs wobbled freely in my shirt, happily tasting freedom once more. I stared at them. Bianca stared at me.

I felt funny.

Not ‘ha-ha’ funny. Or maybe it was. I wanted to giggle, but my tummy felt weird. Warm weird. “Oooh,” I groaned, holding my belly in my hands. It felt…softer. I squeezed it a little harder, but this time it pushed back, gurgling loudly. “Dun…dun look at me…” I moaned again, waving Bianca away but she just kept staring at me. Smiling at me. “Why ’m still growin’?”

“Poor little thing,” Bianca cooed, cradling the corpse of the bra that had plagued me so. She rocked it back and forth as if it were a injured animal rather than a cursed object. “It gave you everything it had.”

“W-wha?” The swelling began to pick up speed. Curvy love handles bulged over the top of my pants while a carnal heat spread down to my crotch. It felt…good. “Bianca,” I whimpered, crossing my thighs. I could feel those getting thicker too. “Bianca, please.” My cheeks burned a hot pink. I’d never begged for anything in my life.

I…I think I liked it.

My body seemed to agree. Everything was growing. Softer. Rounder. …Heavier. “Mphh…” I wiped a sliver of drool from my mouth and moaned. My lips felt amazing, electrical. They squeezed against each other until there was no more room. My mouth drooped into a plush pucker, fat and wet and yummy. I moved my jaw experimentally, trying to alter my expression. “Moob!” I breathed, shoving Bianca outta the way. A mirror, I needed a mirror.

“MM!”

There was some other woman standing in the bathroom with me! She was fat. Er, oh…I…Is that…me? “Oh gawd…” She was copying me. She…she had to be me. I watched her…er, my belly spilling forward, pressing eagerly against the counter top. My arms grew weaker and weaker, sliding lazily against my skin of their own accord. I felt ascared. But also…kinda good. I tried not to look at my tummy. Or my big butt. My hair looked nice though. I smiled, but the girl in the mirror only twitched her bloated face a little.

“Hey fatty, you didn’t tell me you brought a friend along.”

I trundling back into the living room, lifting my ever-lengthening bangs from my eyes so that I could see. “Peter?”

Peter was sitting on the sofa, stock still and staring straight ahead. “Found him snooping around the front door.” Bianca was standing directly in front of him, watching me gleefully. “He’s cute,” she mused, running a hand along his jaw line.

“He’s mine,” I reminded her, leaning over the back of the couch to claim his broad shoulders. Peter didn’t budge an inch.

“Mm, no, I don’t think so.” Bianca pushed back on his chest with fluid fingertips and slid expertly into his lap. “Not anymore.” She arched her back, pulling him in for a kiss. Peter shifted at her touch, responding with a passion that made me sick to my stomach.

“Peter!” I waddled around the other side of the couch, tugging at one of his hands. “Peter, no! What you doing? ’M your girl! Not…not this Bianca bitch!” He looked right through me.

“Sss, awkward,” Bianca tittered, hiding a sly grin behind her hands. “I don’t think he’s into fat chicks.”

As if on cue, the stitches along my thighs began to pop loose. I groaned, trying to adjust my waistband with my thumbs. “I dun like this,” I whimpered. The crotch of my pants was stretched taut, biting uncomfortably into my pussy. “P-Peter you gotta help me! Wake up!” Why…why wouldn’t he look at me?

Both he and Bianca ignored me, choosing instead to continue their depraved display of affection. My head was spinning. Peter was my…boyfriend…or fiancée…or something. We were close! Right? I remembered kissing him…playing with him. I combed through my hair with both hands, distracted by errant and blurry thoughts. Maybe I was thinking of some other boy? I licked my lips. My tongue lingered. I was drooling again. Focus Casey.

I…I couldn’t ’member no more. The more I thinked, the more boys I ’membered. Like Jimmy. And that Harry guy. I blew the bangs from my eyes again, wiggling my hips. More stitches popped wide. The bare skin of my thighs felt good against one another. Soft n’ warm. “Nnfff,” I breathed, wistfully clutching my breasts. I…NO! No, I was trying to help Paul! Er…Philip. Or was he helping me?

Fuck.

“Ooohhh…” An indecent moan floated from my mouth. My pants were done. A pop, rip, and a tear was all they had left. My big booty bounced free, each cheek approaching the size of a yoga ball. “H-hey!” I wheeled my arms, railing against gravity even as I tipped backward. Uh-oh.

BWOOM!

“Umph!” My naked body rippled like a water balloon as soon as my ass hit the carpet. I jiggled in place, bobbing back and forth until everything settled into place. The swelling slowed. I brushed the bangs from my eyes for the umpteenth time. Bianca and Pierce were watching me from the couch. She kissed him again. He kissed her. I swiveled my head back and forth between them. THEY WERE KISSING EACH OTHER.

“Stahp, stahp it!” I wailed, trying to separate them. What was he doin’? Why was he doin’ this to me?!

“Mmm.” Bianca stared straight at me and licked her lips. “Yummy.” She jerked her chin toward the hallway. “Go wait for me in the bedroom, sweetie.”

Peter did as he was told. He didn’t look at me. He didn’t say nothin’. He jus’ left.

“Peter? PETER?” I rounded on Bianca. I hated this. I hated her! “What are you doing to him? STAHP DOING THINGS.” Hot tears welled around my eyes. “Fix him! Change me back!” I stamped my foot, so mad I couldn’t think. “Stahp breaking everything!”

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic; I, like, didn’t break a damn thing.” Bianca sauntered around me, trailing her talons across my skin. “I just scooped up the pieces of your life and made something new.” She bit her lip, looking back toward the bedroom. “Something better.”

“Nuh-uh,” I sniffed, rubbin’ at my eyes. I think I messed up my make-up. That jus’ made me want to cry more. “N-not better for me.”

“Hm,” Bianca mulled that one over, bending low and stroking my second chin. “Maybe. Every war has casualties, I guess. Bright side is that you’re totally too stupid to have a high-stress job now. You’re welcome.”

I couldn’t even ’member what ‘cashooaltees’ meant. What was happenin’ to me? I was cryin’ for real now.

Fuck.

Now that I started, I couldn’t stahp cryin’. It was makin’ my head pound. It hurt. I couldn’t see nothin’ but that blurry grin on that dumb bitch’s face. She ruined me. She ruined Peter. “I hate you,” I bawled. “I HATE YOU!” I wanted to slap that stupid bitch.

So I did.

Dumb bitch toppled backward and fell flat on her ass. She wiped a trickle of blood from her plush, perfect lips, baring her teeth.

“You’re so going to regret that.“

* * *

Man, what a week.

Don’t you just hate it when your boss gains a hundred pounds and then mysteriously disappears right before the release of a big project? Yeah, me too.

I checked my watch. I mean, Casey never misses work. Never, let alone a whole week.

“Mr. Johnson, the photography team needs you downstairs. Casting starts in ten.”

I fingered the name plaque on my desk, frowning. “Thank you, I’ll be right down.”

“Aren’t you ever going to unpack?”

I gave the temp a hard stare before following her gaze to the box of folders and office supplies at the edge of the desk. “It just…doesn’t seem right.”

The temp shrugged. “Suit yourself. Casting in ten, boss. Don’t forget.”

“Yeah.” I twirled the nameplate in my fingers. Casey Carmen, Department Manager. I went to throw it in the trash, but tucked it into the desk drawer instead. It just wasn’t right. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and stood, making a beeline for elevator. Time to finish what my old boss had started.

Thanks to one chronically malfunctioning elevator, the photography shoot had been sequestered to a spare room on the first floor. The crew was nearly set up by the time I arrived. Perfect. “Where are our candidates?”

“We had ’em wait by the door. Couldn’t move the equipment around with the big one in the way.”

I headed in the direction his thumb had pointed me toward. Standing near the doorway was a stunning woman with raven hair, dressed to the nines in tight black jeans and an acid green crop top.

“Good morning ma’am, are you here for the photo shoot?”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” the slender woman answered crisply. “Bianca.”

“Jim Johnson, a pleasure,” I winced. She had a surprisingly strong handshake. “I was told there was one other…?”

“Mm,” Bianca checked her lipstick in a compact mirror, waving her free hand nonchalantly. “She’s already getting dressed. When do we start the shoot?”

Hm. She was…demanding. “Actually, I’ve got to meet the rest of the candidates to find out who’ll be the best fit. I hope you understand.”

“Oh, of course,” the woman replied smoothly. The corners of her mouth twitched. “I do hope we get picked. Like, the competition sure looks fierce…” She made a show of looking around the vacant room and took a seat. “Let us know when you’re ready for us.”

“Of course.” I poked my head out the door to the lobby, frowning. Empty. I scratched my head. Shoots like these were usually a mad scramble. Where the heck was everybody? I strode back over to my only applicant, shrugging. “Okay, well, I guess you’ve got the part by default. Congratulations!”

“Oh my, like, what a surprise,” Bianca breathed, not looking the least bit surprised at all. “Perhaps it’s just my lucky day.”

“I’ll say.” I checked my watch. “Alright, let’s dive right in, shall we?”

“Totally.”

“Perfect.” I motioned for the woman to follow. “I’m sure you’ve gathered as much from the ad, but we’re looking to capture that certain yin and yang of the business world in terms of work ethic.” I stopped at our wardrobe section, offering up a wide variety of clothing with a sweep of my hand. “I think you’ll fulfill the ‘professional businesswoman’ role very nicely, Ms. Bianca.”

That smirk only grew bigger. “I couldn’t agree more.”

“As for your friend…” I paused, looking around. “Perhaps you can check in and see how she’s doing?”

“It would be my absolute pleasure,” Bianca purred.

“Perfect. Take your time.” I drew the curtain, allowing the ladies their privacy. I scratched at the back of my head again. Something about her seemed…off. I couldn’t put my finger on it. Damn. That was going to bother me. After several minutes, a haughty voice floated through the curtain.

“Stop fidgeting.”

“Mm! It’s too tight, Bianca!”

“Should’ve thought of that before you became a whale.”

“Ow! No, it dun fit me!”

“Like, it’ll fit if you just shut up and suck it in.”

I heard someone inhale sharply, quickly followed by the sound of buttons scattering across the floor.

“See? Told ya.”

“You’re right. I guess you are too fat. Happy now?”

“Everything okay in there?” I called loudly. That second voice sounded so familiar…

“Peachy,” Bianca’s voice sang. “Just finishing up.”

I heard the divider being drawn back behind me and turned around.

Jesus.

It was a woman. The most voluptuous blonde I had ever seen. She was just... How did she even...

Jesus.

She was wearing the outfit I had picked out for the shoot, but only just. Buttons missing, seams popped, and deliciously tanned skin was peeking out of everywhere. Her shirt was only a suggestion, one that her breasts and stomach ignored entirely. Her ass must have felt the same way, because it too was happily on display. The fact that she wasn’t wearing underwear was not lost on me either. “This is...this...” I didn’t know what to say.

“Just what you wanted?” Bianca finished for me. “I know, she’s perfect for the part.”

“What? No.” Was she insane? “We’re trying to capture a dichotomy in workplace professionalism, not a sex scene.”

“C’mon,” Bianca cooed. “She’ll make it worth your while, isn’t that right?”

“Yup!” The blonde nodded, beaming a vacant smile. She ran her hands along her body, all the way down to her wide hips. “Bianca says I’m gonna be a big star!”

“The biggest,” Bianca smirked.

Wait. Wait a minute. That voice. The hair. I squinted at the girl who was absently drooling into her endless cleavage. There was no way…

“...Casey?”