The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cassie’s Conundrum

It was another frustratingly sweaty night. Cassie was leaned back in her chair and was currently going through the motions of her usual late night porn binge and masturbation session, but no matter what techniques she tried or what videos she watched, the young blonde just couldn’t seem to reach climax.

Earlier in the month, she had stumbled upon a website that had been filled with stories and images of women being dominated, mind controlled and... domesticated. The first few images she saw of this or that model on all fours, or even with a plug made to look like a tail made her laugh with the absurdity of it all. In fact, the very idea just seemed so repugnant... what self-respecting woman would actually want to degrade herself like that, or even fantasize about it?

Still, two hours later she had found herself screaming into a pillow as she tugged on a now-sore nipple; her eyes locked on a story she was reading about a girl who had been reduced to a simple barking fuck-toy.

That weekend had been an unproductive one, as she found herself drifting back to the site and poring over countless images, and reading and re-reading every story. Eventually though, she stopped and took stock of what she was doing, and the themes she was getting off on, and she swore to drop it.

This all led to a long month of trying to release her tension with what was now vanilla porn, and it simply wasn’t cutting it. Between the stresses of dealing with her asshole boss always hitting on her and trying to slowly grind her way through to a degree online, her nightly naughtiness was about the only thing that kept her sane.

And now she sat rubbing at her clit furiously, her chair soaked in perspiration and random streaks of lube as she watched some random amateur chick get pounded from behind by her boyfriend. And, as had happened during the past few weeks, Cassie hit a wall. It wasn’t that she didn’t appreciate the view; both the girl and her lover were attractive and VERY enthusiastic... it just didn’t seem to do anything for her anymore.

With a sigh, Cassie closed her eyes and let her head fall back against the chair in exhaustion and frustration. Listening to the moans from the video though, she slowly began to form a mental picture. In her mind’s eye, she could see the girl on her hands and knees, bracing against every thrust.

As the image became more clear, Cassie’s fantasies started to take over. Soon, the girl’s tongue had flopped out of her mouth, and a line of drool began to dribble out. With each penetration, the girl’s eyes seemed to dim as a more animal intelligence began to take over. As the fantasy girl’s humanity began to drain away, Cassie’s fingers worked faster and faster. Before long, she felt herself finally, blissfully, on the verge of release.

As an afterthought, Cassie opened her eyes and saw the video was still going through the motions. The dose of reality stopped her orgasm in its tracks, though, and no matter what she did Cassie couldn’t quite recapture the fantasy.

“I fucking quit!” She shouted at her computer, accusingly. Slamming the mouse down, Cassie went and took quite possibly the angriest shower in human history, and went to bed in much the same state.

* * *

Work was hell. Not only was it the usual awkward blend of tedium and stress that only an office job can provide, but Cassie had managed maybe an hour of sleep the previous night. That, combined with the night’s frustrations had turned all that latent arousal into a solid wall of annoyance and slow smoldering rage.

And then there was Jesse, her boss. While the world would like to pretend that the old stereotype of the sleazy boss who liked to ogle/fondle the secretary was a thing of the past, Jesse apparently considered himself a man of old school sensitivities. Only a couple of years older than Cassie’s twenty-five, Jesse had managed to claw his way up to head of the department. Of course, it helps when the company’s owner was one of your old teenage drinking buddies.

This also seemed to help to make everyone look the other way when Jesse decided it was time for his daily “Let’s see how far we can push Cassie” routine. It started with him staring pointedly down her shirt as he stood over her desk not moments before the department was supposed to break for lunch.

“So, I’m going to need you to keep working over lunch. I’ve got this really important meeting with Stephen upstairs in about an hour and there’s this file I simply don’t have the time to go over.” He flopped the folder down on her desk, not bothering once to raise his eyes above her modest bust.

“Look, Jesse...” Cassie began, before being swiftly cut off.

“That’s Mr. Jennings, to you, Cass.” The smug bastard smirked. “And I won’t take no for an answer. Both our jobs depend on this, and unless you want to be out on the street corner looking for... work, you’ll do as you’re told. Thanks, cutie”

Cassie didn’t know if she was biting back cursing or tears, but she felt ready to explode either way. Swallowing her pride, knowing she only had to deal with this job a couple more months while she finished her degree, Cassie got back to work.

When she got home, Cassie had just two things on her mind. One, she was going to put this horrible day behind her, and two, she was going to fucking cum one way or the other. With a sigh, she fired up her computer and opened a browser as she began to justify and bargain with herself.

“It’s just this once, I won’t let it become a habit.” She thought, as she punched in the URL. “Besides, it’s just a fantasy. Sure it’s degrading, and demeaning, and a little weird... but it’s still just fiction. So I like the idea of women being changed, turned into pets... There’s worse out there.”

Just the anticipation, and the acceptance of her perversion was enough to let her skip the lube entirely already, and she nearly shuddered at the idea of finally finding release.

It was not to be, however, as she soon found out. Diving into the stories and pictures had made her incredibly, maddeningly horny, but she still couldn’t climax somehow. Her search for something that just might help her finish had become a frantic, desperate thing when she came across a new story, “Cassie’s Conundrum” by Subtleash.

There was something about it that was just so... compelling. It started out simple enough; story-Cassie was getting fed up with her life and wanted a change, as it seemed her only joy seemed to be her own hands’ ministrations.

“I can relate to that.” Cassie thought to herself, intrigued. The story went on to show her meeting a mysterious stranger who could cure all her problems. Of course, the cure ended up being worse than the problems. Story-Cassie soon found herself slowly turning into a sex-crazed puppygirl, who was nonetheless pretty content by the end, Cassie had to admit. Still, bas she reached the last few paragraphs of the story (no matter how enthralling), Cassie still found herself unfulfilled.

It was the closest she’d come though, and with a bit of insanity in her from the past few days, she did something she never thought she’d do. She wrote the author.

It was a mess of an email; part review, part cry for help. She talked about how much she liked the story and the elements in it. She joked a bit about how her name was also Cassie. Finally, she explained how she just couldn’t manage to get herself off anymore, and please, please, please could he write another story! She had gotten so close!

Cassie had hit send and was just about to dive back into the debauchery when her email tone sounded. Curious, she brought up the page and found that the author had already responded.

“Dear Cass19,

Thank you for your kind words! It’s always nice to hear from a fan, especially one so... enthusiastic? I didn’t have any real plans right now for another story... but I will admit to being inspired. And I do think I have a solution for your problem. You see, when you were talking about how hot you found it that the character was changing like she was, it gave me the impression that you read the story from an outside viewpoint; as an observer.

What I’d like you to try, and I think this might help, is to put yourself into the story. Imagine that character is you. Even more, I want you to start out by acting out along with the first chapter I send you. It may seem a little unorthodox, and you’ll probably be a bit self-conscious at first, but we’ll see if it gets us some results, eh? Either way, thank you again for the email and the feedback. Good luck with your “problem!”

Regards,
Subtleash”

Cassie’s first reaction was one of utter denial. Not only would “self-conscious” not even be able to cover how she’d feel if she acted out even a fraction of the things she read, but the very thought of changing herself, of putting herself in that mindset, was a little off-putting. And then she tried it.

For just a moment she closed her eyes and tried to imagine the transformation that had happened in “Cassie’s Conundrum” happening to her instead; that she was the Cassie in the story. She imagined her hands closing into useless paws, her body falling to all fours as she forgot how to stand. She imagined her tail rising out of the way as her body shuddered into heat, and as she did so, she found her real body reacting along with it. The feeling of it all was to vivid and erotic that when she opened her eyes, she could almost see the big fluffy paws at the end of her arms.

This pushed Cassie over the edge, and she fell out of her chair from the sheer intensity of her orgasm. After what seemed like an eternity just trying to get ahold of herself again, Cassie stumbled weakly to her feet. She hadn’t even touched herself during her little fantasy, but just the sheer thought of losing herself becoming some kind of sex-fueled bitch had been enough to finally put her over the edge.

“Fucking finally!” Cassie panted out as she slumped back into her chair. Part of her wanted to immediately write another email to Subtleash to thank him for the idea, but she didn’t want to seem weird. She was already feeling pretty embarrassed due to the content of the previous email she had sent, though she couldn’t bring herself to regret it. Her body thrummed with sweet release, and she was hard-pressed to think of a moment where she had felt so damn good. Even her memories of previous sexual conquests paled in comparison.

After a good long shower, enjoying the pleasant tingles still running throughout her body, Cassie slipped happily, contentedly into bed.

“Well, I guess I’m officially a pervert now” She whispered to herself as she began to drift off, and she felt herself smile a bit as she did so.

* * *

Something about the release of last night’s escapades had made the next day an absolute breeze. Not only did Cassie feel better able to focus on her work, she also felt like she was able to deal with her coworkers better as well. It seemed like every time they had something for her to do, she felt more than willing to help out. It made the day go by a lot faster, and she got a thrill over all the nice compliments about her attitude and efficiency.

Even Jesse commented on her change in attitude, though he of course made some sleazy insinuations about Cassie getting laid while he did so. It didn’t bother her today though, and she just smiled and went back to work. Getting back home was the real treat, however. Subtleash had sent her a new email.

“Dear Cass19,

So, I managed to get a little something written up, it’s attached below. It’s not a new story per se... think of it as more of a director’s cut of Cassie’s Conundrum, written just for you. It’s only the first chapter or so, but it should hopefully help to put you in the right mindset to consistently deal with the trouble you emailed me about. If it helps, be sure to let me know ;)”

Regards,
Subtleash”

Cassie downloaded the attachment and spent the next five minutes or so stripping down and preparing. After the sheer intensity of her orgasm last night she was already dripping with anticipation, and while acting along with the stories might still be outside of what she was comfortable doing, imagining herself in the story was something she would relish this time.

The story read very similar to how it had before, only this time story-Cassie was being changed by a series of letters she was receiving; each one seeming to change her more and more into the author’s perfect pet. It seemed like a trite concept, but Cassie re-read each of them as if they were sent directly to her... as if they were changing her. In fact, after a while she started just skimming the rest and began reading the letters over and over again as she rubbed her pussy slowly.

“Every night you get more and more horny, just like a bitch in heat.” The first letter read.

“Well, that one’s accurate enough.” Cassie thought to herself, feeling her body become flush and her pussy become much more insistent.

“Every day you become more and more obedient, just like a good little doggy” Was written on the second letter.

Cassie thought about how good it felt to be nice and helpful today, to do what everyone told her to do. Her mind then flitted with thoughts of some of the ways the people at her work might take advantage of a horny, obedient little doggy like her. It felt so deliciously naughty thinking of herself like that, that she could almost feel her mind succumbing to the fantasy.

“The more horny you become, the more your mind and body become what you truly are... an empty headed little fucktoy. A drooling dog in heat who can’t control herself. That’s all you are, Cassie. That’s all you’ll ever be.”

Cassie couldn’t keep the words from ringing inside her head. A part of her wanted nothing more than to close the story and go do something, anything, other than sit here fucking herself while some random weirdo on the internet calls her a dog. That part was being completely drowned out by something else inside her... something animal.

Without thinking about it, she had brought her knees up and was now squatting like a dog sitting on its haunches. Her needy pussy dripped steadily into a growing pool on her leather computer chair. Her tongue had long since flopped out of her mouth as she panted, and the drool was making a line down her breasts and belly.

She had been sitting there for so long that her computer went into hibernate mode, causing the screen to go black. The light of the lamp gave Cassie just enough light to see her reflection in the dark screen, and she had never been so turned on by an image in her entire life.

She saw a girl gone feral, mouth agape and inarticulate. She saw blonde hair in a muss above eyes showing not much more than a dim animal intelligence. She saw herself as she truly was, and it made her whine with lust. Her tongue felt strange and unresponsive as she began to talk to the girl in the reflection.

“He’s right, this is all you are... oh god... a bitch in heat. A dog who needs to be pant mounted.” She pushed up her ass and got on her hands and knees, barely balancing on the chair but still locking her eyes with the girl in the monitor. Each time she spoke it felt like a mix between an affirmation and an admonishment.

“Just a stupid pant, whine yappy little doggy who needs to get fucked.” She began rubbing her ass and pussy against the warm leather, thrusting out her tits in presentation for her imagined owner.

“Such a good little doggy...!” Even though it was just from her reflection, seeing someone saying those words to her sent a thrill through her foggy mind. Unconsciously her ass began to wiggle as if her tail was wagging.

“I’m a good doggy Arf! Good... dog!” As she saw the face on the screen speak those words to her, her orgasm grew. Within moments her speech devolved into nothing more than a series of yips and barks...

* * *

Cassie woke up in her bed feeling an intense mixture of both physical contentment and shame. Her body practically hummed with energy, and despite her misgivings about the night before she couldn’t help but slowly run her hands along her body. Before she could go too far, she realized what she was doing and forced herself to get out of bed.

The morning routine went by in a haze, with Cassie expending most of her energy trying to stop herself from going back to her computer and re-reading the story she was sent. She did try to sit down at her desk once to do some of her assignments for school, but when she saw the copious lick marks on the seat of her chair, she just walked away.

It was a beautiful day as she began her walk to work, and for a little bit she was able to just take in the fresh morning air and the sounds of people enjoying the dog park.

“Good girl, who’s my good girl?” Cassie’s head snapped to attention at the sound of the man’s voice. A little voice in her immediately and excitedly answered “I am! I’m a good girl!” but she quashed it down and started slowly creeping towards the big row of bushes that separated the dog park from the sidewalk.

Thankfully, the bush closest to her was big enough where she was able to crawl inside and sit on her haunches comfortably inside. The sticks and branches tugged at her skirt and dress shirt, but she either didn’t notice or didn’t care... something far more important was calling to her.

Looking through the leaves she saw a man waving about a bright colored ball in front of a very excited little mutt. As the toy flipped around in front of the dog she bounced around after it, and Cassie could feel her body respond in kind.

As the man praised his dog, Cassie could feel her body heat up, and soon she had fallen to all fours only barely hidden inside the bush. Hastily she tore off her soaked panties and threw them away into the underbrush, her skirt pushed up to her waist. As soon as her hand was free, she shoved it back and began pounding at her cunt. It wasn’t long before she felt an orgasm begin to build, and she started to whine openly.

“Does my good girl want a treat? Huh, does she? You’re going to have to do some tricks then!” the man said to the little yapping dog, who was desperately barking for the toy. Cassie was even more desperate, as she found her orgasm thrum just below the threshold, but never crossing. She knew exactly why, too.

“Ok, girl... Sit!”

Cassie’s ass hit the dirt faster than she’d ever thought possible. Her mind was a fuzzy mess, but her horny little doggy instincts cut right through that. Master said sit, so she sat. Her pussy dribbled in time with the pulses going through her body, and she absentmindedly lapped at her fingers while she waited for praise.

“Good dog, very good dog! Now beg!”

Cassie sat up in a squat, with her two hands slightly squeezing her meager breasts together. She may just be a silly, stupid little doggy, but she still wanted to be sexy for her Master. She was panting openly now, and it was hard to tell which was dripping more, her drool soaked tongue or her needy sex. Still, she kept her paws up and at the ready... she hadn’t earned a treat yet.

“Good girl! Ok, last one gets a treat.... Fetch!” As he threw the ball, Cassie’s mind woke up just long enough to try and beg herself not to do it. She tried so hard... but soon she felt her body move on its own.

It was difficult to manage to outrun the other little bitch as she went for the ball, but with the skirt up and out of the way she found she could actually crawl fairly quickly on her hands and knees. Triumphantly she grabbed up the ball in her mouth, her pussy and mind tingling with simple doggy joy as she trotted back to Master. As she got to him, she drew herself up in her begging position and barked a few happy arfs from around the drool covered ball.

For his part, the man was completely stunned. Here was an attractive young girl begging in front of him like a dog, pussy exposed and liberally dripping as she proudly displayed the ball she had fetched. He did what any other man might do in that position...

“Uhh, good girl?” He said, as he patted her on the head, took the ball and even gave her a little doggy treat out of sheer shock. Cassie fell to the ground in front of him in orgasmic ecstasy, barking and yipping as she pounded her cunt with both hands.

“I’m a good girl! Master says I’m a good girl!” The thoughts resounded through her entire body, and it felt as though the resulting orgasm wasn’t just echoing through her body, but her mind as well. It felt as though parts of her were forgetting how to be human... not wanting to be human anymore.

As the feeling faded, though not completely, Cassie came back to herself. People around her were staring, and she wasn’t surprised. Grass stains covered her dress shirt, and her skirt was only better off because it was still bunched up over her ass. She had managed to make an almost noticeable puddle under her pussy, which still throbbed with heat.

“Oh, god... Oh god I’m so... I’m so..!” She tried to stammer out an apology, an explanation, anything, but she was having trouble finding the words...

“I just... I’m... arf! Arf!! Ruff!” Her words dissolved into barks again as one of the dog park residents, a big German shepherd had come over and began to lap at her still exposed cunt. Tears streamed down her face as she tried to run, tried to do anything, but she instead found herself holding her legs open more.

People around her gasped, and Cassie could swear she even heard the shutter of several cameras, but she didn’t care. As she was about to roll over and present herself, someone pulled the big dog away and Cassie’s mind again returned.

Instead of risking another relapse, she quickly got up, barely pulled her skirt over herself and ran like hell. Her body and mind were a constant fight of happy little fuckpuppy and normal girl, and normal girl was rapidly losing out. It just didn’t seem to enjoy itself as much as the doggy did, and it was harder and harder to come back.

Though she was scared to, she decided the best way of ending this would be to go to the source. She would contact Subtleash and ask for help again, though she blamed him for much of her current situation. If anything, she thought he’d only make it worse, but what choice did she have? And why did the idea make her want nothing more than to go back to the dog park and give in?

* * *

Thinking that the sterile environment and sheer fear of discovery might keep her from slipping further, Cassie made her way carefully to work. Despite the humiliations she had suffered today, she still couldn’t afford to take the day off. On top of that, she was more than a little worried about what she might do with that much time to herself now; to say nothing of having to pass by the dog park again.

She had cleaned herself up as much as she could, though her knees were still covered in obvious grass stains, and her pussy remained bare under her wrinkled skirt. Cassie swore she could still feel the soft lapping of her mate’s tongue as he prepared her for his cock, making her hotter and more.... No!

It was a challenge, but she managed to make it to work without further trouble. The desk receptionist gave her some looks, and Cassie blurted something out about an overzealous dog at the park on the way in. The thought of referring to herself to others as a dog threatened to set her off, so she hurried past without saying much else.

Settling into her work day, Cassie felt almost normal. All the usual stressors and busywork was actually comfortably familiar, and she had just about convinced herself that the morning’s events were either delusion or temporary insanity when she saw one of her coworkers leave, revealing their computer’s wallpaper.

On the desk right across from hers in full HD, was a gorgeous and very male Labrador. Cassie tried to look away, but eventually relented; looking up and down the dog with painfully blatant arousal. Pawing at her clothing, she had very nearly exposed herself when she realized what she was doing.

“Oh god, not now! Not here!” Cassie panted to herself as her body became flush with arousal. She fought with herself to keep her tongue in her mouth and to keep from dropping to all fours. Panicking, she searched for some kind of hiding place. The bathroom would be too public, and the last thing she needed was one of her gossipy co-workers hearing her fucking her doggy pussy in one of the stalls.

She gave a little “arf!” of joy when she noticed the supply closet. Most people never needed to use it, and it was laughingly joked about that the management only kept it open for use during the annual office Christmas parties. Technically, Cassie planned on using it the same way.

Her hands had forcibly clasped into paw-like fists before she reached the door, and she was pushing out her ass in open invitation as she struggled to open the door with them. She barely managed to scramble inside before she fell to her hands and knees and her tongue flopped out of her mouth; her eyes dimming as her mind receded. Using the last of her conscious will to force herself to close the door behind her, Cassie then struggled to get one of her paws to her needy pussy.

She rubbed at her clit in sheer frenzy; as well as she could with her uncoordinated paws. Before long though, even that seemed too taxing for her diminishing intellect and very soon her sodden hand hit the floor. Cassie’s pussy pulsed with need, dribbling juices down her leg and into the carpet as she sniffed around the small closet. She could smell the males, almost feel them nearby and it drove her little doggy brain crazy.

She whined with wanting and her hips began to wiggle on their own. Reflexively she began to back up, like a bitch in heat to a mate, and shuddered with joy when she felt the cool metal of the shelving unit behind her as it made contact with her sex. Little ribbings along the pole sent shivers all throughout her body as she began to rub her pussy up and down it. Drool poured down her tongue as she panted in time with her gyrations, and soon the panting turned to dog-like whines and quiet barks as the pleasure intensified.

Cassie’s mind flooded with images of being mounted from behind, of a dominant male claiming her needy pussy and making her his, and with each thrust from her dream lover, she rubbed ever more fervently along the pole. In and out, the cock pressed in her, and in her mind she couldn’t tell whether it was the labrador’s pulsing red or her Master’s thickness that drove her.

In the end, Cassie didn’t care. She wanted both, and as she felt her climax grow she felt the cock inside her tense up. As it poured its cum inside her, Cassie’s doggy body shook, and her barks became louder and more shameless. Soon she was howling in orgasm, her mind completely overtaken by raw animal lust. As she calmed down, Cassie turned around and began cleaning her lover. Her eyes closed, she worshipfully lapped at the cock, tingling with lust at the taste of her own juices intermingled with his cum.

As she licked, Cassie’s mind began to come back, and she staggered back from the shelf with surprise and disgust. The closet reeked of sex, and there were several large conspicuous dark spots on the carpet that Cassie had to force herself not to sniff at. Staggering to her feet, she licked at her fingers and resolutely went to go write the letter.

When she got back to her desk, she was relieved (and disappointed) to see that her coworker’s monitor had gone black. This left her precious little time to write the email, feign sickness, and get home to get this all sorted out. She certainly couldn’t afford to lose the day, but she knew she wasn’t going to make it otherwise. Better to lose one day than be fired, or even arrested.

As she loaded up the page, she was hit with a blank... what do you write to someone who’s turning you into a dog? What could she possibly say to sway him? Thankfully, as she got writing, it all sort of came to her.

“Dear Subtleash,

So, the story was great and all, and I even tried acting things out like you said. The problem is, I can’t seem to stop myself from really, REALLY getting into it. Ever since I’ve read it I haven’t been able to keep my hands off myself... I keep slipping into doggy mode, and I’m worried I won’t be able to come back next time.

All you have to do is just write the next part of the story about how Cassie goes back to normal... That should work, right? Of course, you could just as easily write me into a slutty little dog for you all the time. I wouldn’t even be able to stop you... I’d just read and read as my mind slowly fades into your permanent pet. I’d do anything you wanted, any time. I’d be your good doggy...”

Cassie happily sent the email, knowing that her problems would soon be solved. She couldn’t quite remember what she had written, but it left her feeling confident that she’d made the right choice. Quickly, she sent an email to her boss explaining that she had to go home due to sickness, and as she was wrapping up, she noticed a message in her inbox.

“Dear Cassie,

I’m glad you like the story... it really seems to have struck a chord with you. That being said, I can definitely see you’re conflicted about your reactions to it, so I typed up a little something that should help you out. Let me know how it goes!

Yours,
Subtleash”

Cassie’s heart pounded as she opened the attachment, but soon everything just sort of slowed down. Her eyes went wide and dull and her tongue fell out of her open mouth as her mind was bombarded by her new truth.

* * *

Dog woke up in a haze of arousal and simple happiness. She couldn’t remember much about the day before, but the feelings of stress she did remember told her she wasn’t missing much. Getting up on all fours, she sniffed her way around her bed, lapping slightly at some of the wet spots she had created in her sleep.

Between the scents and the stains on the inside of her thighs, Dog slowly figured out that she must have found some other dogs last night. She rode her pillow for a while at the thought of it, but then felt really ashamed. What if Master got jealous?

As she thought of Master, several feelings came to mind. Lust was the first, because Dog was always in heat for her Master’s cock. Love was next, because Dog wanted nothing more than to always be there for her Master. Lastly, and strongest, was obedience. Dog did what her Master told her to do, no matter what.

She didn’t like it when she thought of Master and felt bad. Her worries, though intense, thankfully didn’t last long; Dog was a simple creature after all. She went through her daily routine of setting up her camera for Master, and then recording all the tricks she could do. Before she was halfway through her trick, “Fuck Chew Toy”, Dog’s pussy was already pulsing with need.

Dog sometimes wondered how even a dumb little thing like her knew how to work the camera, or even read Master’s letters to her, but in the end she would either get distracted, or get herself off before she could think too deeply on it. Today was no different.

Still, right now she held off from finishing... Though her needy cunt featured in 99% of Dog’s thoughts, she knew the tricks were never for her. She was putting on a show, and though the slutty little dog LOVED to be on display, she was doing it for Master.

As she finished up her tricks, she finally allowed herself to let go, barking and whining in pleasure as she imagined her Master was telling her she was a good girl. Her orgasms were always long, wet and noisy affairs, which is just how Master liked it.

Eventually she calmed down and got up on her hind legs to get breakfast. She filled her bowl with cereal and set it down on the carpet, so that Master could see that her pussy was available to him, even while she was eating. As she ate, she kept her pale bottom raised up high, and she couldn’t help randomly teasing her clit while she noisily munched down her food.

When she was done, she walked naked out to the front lawn; always enjoying the feel of the grass on her paws. As a few shocked neighbors looked on, Dog relieved herself in plain view of the street. The cries of “Slut!” from the people passing by only served to ignite the heat within her, and soon she was back on all fours as she fucked herself wildly.

Back inside, she sat down at her computer. Her simple mind again marveled at how a dog like her could manage to use it, but it always seemed to just work out where Master was involved. First, she sent her video off to him, just like she always did. And, like always, there was a treat in her inbox. Master would tell her what to do next, and Dog was always happy to comply.

“Dear Pet,

I’m very glad you’ve taken to being the good little doggy we both knew you were. Your Master is very pleased. That being said, there’s a new trick you need to learn, and it’s going to be probably the hardest trick so far. Your Master wants you to pretend that you’re a human for a little while today. I know it seems silly, but it’s going to be necessary for a while in order to keep you out of trouble.

We both know how much I love doggy girls like you, so it’s a completely temporary thing. We just need to temper a little of your... natural inclinations. So no doggy stuff where people can see. Just for now. Still, good girl. There’ll be more to talk about tonight.

Your Master,
Subtleash”

Cassie wiggled in joy and lust at her Master’s reply, and quickly set about making herself presentable as a pretend girl. She wracked her mind about what human girls did and remembered vaguely a girl that used to work... in an office? Little memories came forth and she found she knew just where to go. With a smile on her face, she finished getting dressed and went outside.

Walking to work (this time actively avoiding the park, for her Master) in her usual business attire filled Cassie with confidence that she could easily go the entire day without showing any of her doggy self at all. This lasted right up until she passed the local PetsMall store on her way in. She gaped openly at the storefront, until a girl came walking out of the store with a bag stuffed with dog treats. “Normal girls buy stuff for their dogs, right?” Cassie thought to herself. It was all the justification she needed.

* * *

As Cassie walked through the toy aisle in the pet store, she was nearly overwhelmed by it all. She knew she had to pretend she was human, but the sheer variety of all the different toys made her want to drop down to her paws and try them all out in front of everyone. Her empty head couldn’t remember where she had found the toys she had at home, but she knew it couldn’t be from here; she would never have left.

Idly, Cassie picked up one of the smooth rubber chewing bones and began stroking it slightly. She gave it a few tentative licks before slobbering slightly and chewing it noisily. Realizing what she was doing, Cassie gave herself a swat on the ass and chastised herself for being a Very Bad Girl. So admonished, her inspection went on without too much trouble.

After a few minutes poring over a few favorites, a cute red-headed salesgirl came over.

“Hi, I’m Katie! Is there anything I can help you out with today?” The girl’s perkiness was palpable, and Cassie realized that she just might be able to help with her indecision.

“Hi, Katie... Actually, there is something.” Cassie picked up two thick rubber toys, both covered in little rounded nubs, “My doggy likes to play a little bit rough with her toys, and I was thinking these might hurt after a while. What do you think?”

“Well, that depends on the breed, really. I mean, medium to bigger dogs should have no problems chewing on these and —” Katie was quickly cut off.

“Oh, I wasn’t talking about chewing. And my doggy, well, she’s big for a dog I guess. She’s just about as big as I am... and has blonde hair just like me... and she’s always in heat. So she pant sometimes likes to pant use her chew toys whine on her needy pussy.“

The girl looked on stunned while Cassie started openly rubbing one of the toys against the front of her skirt. Her breathing had turned fully into panting now and her eyes had grown dim with lust.

“I... umm, mam? I d-don’t...” the girl stammered, clearly unprepared for anything like this. Still, her face had gone flush and her breathing was almost as rapid as the woman in front of her. Regardless, Cassie continued on oblivious both to the Katie’s reaction.

“They’re definitely not for me, because I’m just a normal girl.” Cassie nearly moaned the words. “But if I was a doggy... I mean, I want you to imagine I’m a dog... Would this feel as good in my doggy pussy as I think it will?”

Looking around quickly, Katie grabbed a couple of things from the aisle, caught one of Cassie’s wandering hands and dragged her into the back of the shop. Going inside one of the storerooms, the girl quickly closed and locked the door behind them. Her breasts rose and fell quickly, and her nipples made blatant points against the front of her shirt.

“So, ummm... I brought you back here so... so you could try these out. You know, to help you out with your decision!” Katie was ad-libbing as best she could, which was remarkable considering the pounding of her heart in her chest was almost drowning out the sound of her own voice.

For her part, Cassie was delighted, and swiftly fell to all fours and pulled her skirt up over her ass as fast as she could. She had one of the ribbed toys poised against her dripping pussy when a single thought bounced around her head.

“So, I just wanna make sure you don’t think I’m actually a dog right now, ok? I’m just a girl PRETENDING to be a dog and fucking her chew toy just like Master likes. Master told me I have to be a human for a while, and I’m a very good girl who listens to Master always!”

Katie looked down at the half naked girl at her feet; a girl who was most likely very disturbed. Katie realized she really didn’t care at this point.

“Sure, you’re just pretending to be a good little doggy! Here, I’ll help you pretend even better.” Katie pulled out the things she had grabbed from the shelf on her way here, and one of which was a bright pink collar. As she closed the clasp around Cassie’s neck, neither girl could speak. Instead, Cassie simply began to rub her face against Katie’s crotch.

Katie swiftly complied, striping down out of her work slacks and panties just barely in time for Cassie to start slobbering against her pussy in earnest. Letting out a moan, Katie thrust her hands into the mad tangle of Cassie’s hair, grasping it in bunches and holding her closer.

Cassie didn’t need the encouragement however, and happily buried her face in the other girl’s sex. Despite her rapt attention towards Katie’s delicious cunt, Cassie still managed her own pleasure as well. As soon as she began licking, she had begun sliding the red rubber toy in and out of herself; deciding quite quickly that it did indeed feel as good as she thought it would.

As Cassie’s ministrations swiftly got the cute redhead off, Katie tried to stifle her moans. When even her hand over her mouth proved ineffective, she grabbed one of the rope chew toys nearby and bit down on it. She shook with pleasure as Cassie continued to relentlessly tease her, and eventually sunk down to her knees. Cassie sat back on her haunches and regarded her new friend with great interest.

The girl in front of her looked just like a human, but Cassie knew that she did too. There was something about the way she held the toy in her teeth as the orgasm rocked through her that gave Cassie an idea...

Getting up while the girl was distracted, Cassie snatched up one of the other collars that were sticking out of one of the random boxes in the room and slipped it around Katie’s neck. For a moment, Katie seemed to resist the idea, her fingers idly touching at the collar as she inadvertently drooled around the rope toy. Then, either due to lust or natural inclination, she fell to her hands and knees in front of Cassie, presenting herself.

“Master is going to just love you. He told me he loved doggy girls like me!” Cassie said with a grin. She found the other toy she had brought in with her and slipped it into the young girl’s pussy. After a few moments of sliding it slowly in and out, Cassie couldn’t control herself any further.

Mounting Katie from behind, Cassie held the toy in such a way that she could easily thrust it into the new doggy. She then leaned forward, pressing her breasts against the girl’s back and wrapped her other arm around her; pawing at the redhead’s firm chest.

As her thrusts became more insistent, and her partner became more overtaken by heat, Cassie slid forward and bit down gently on the back of the girl’s neck. Holding her in place, Cassie fucked her like she liked to get fucked. Like a bitch.

Katie whined under her and thrust herself back against the toy with frenzied zeal. The jingle of the two collars intermingled with the wet sounds of every push. Cassie had angled the toy just right so that every movement still rubbed against her sensitive clit.

Soon, moans turned to growls from Cassie as her movements became harsher. She let go of Katie’s neck and leaned back, pounding away at the girl’s cunt with enough force to shove her face down to the floor.

“That’s my good little bitch...” Cassie growled, “Take my cock like the good little doggy you are.”

Katie answered with a moan around her rope chew. It wasn’t enough for Cassie.

“Speak!” She yelled, reaching forward and grabbing the toy out of Katie’s mouth. “Speak for me, little doggy!”

Katie didn’t hesitate in the slightest, giving out a series of throaty barks as Cassie took her even harder. Soon she felt again the light pressure of Cassie’s mouth on the back of her neck, and her orgasm hit her like a jackhammer. Squirming under her lover, Katie’s motions set off Cassie as well. The storeroom echoed with barks, whines, and moans as the pleasure shuddered through them, mind and body.

It wasn’t long before both girls fell in a sweaty heap on the cold floor. Cassie pulled the toy out of her friend and licked both her and the toy clean. Then she got up, fixed her clothes and gathered all the things that they had used that she liked, making sure to leave the collar around Katie’s neck.

“You know, I think my doggy really will like these toys, after all!”

The rest of the afternoon was incredibly surreal for Katie after that. The strange woman she had just had extremely kinky sex with seemed to now want nothing more than to complete her transaction and then go on to work. Katie went through the motions, and was almost convinced that the whole thing was just some sort of mental breakdown. Of course, that wouldn’t explain the collar she didn’t seem to want to take off... or the note the woman had left for her with a wink and a smirk.

* * *

Cassie entered the office happier than she had ever done so before. She tried to keep her tail from wagging and ended up with a cute wiggle to her behind with every step she took. She was just so happy! Not only was pretending to be a girl turning out to be super easy, she also found another doggy for her Master already; and Cassie LOVED making her Master happy.

As she sat down at her desk she was both relieved and disappointed to discover the computer with the compelling background was fully shut off. Good, no distractions, she thought to herself as she loaded up her own.

Once everything was started up, Cassie realized something... she had no idea what she was doing. She had worked at this position for years now, doing the same thing day after day. Now though, as she looked at the screen, nothing rang a bell at all, and she found she could barely understand even the simplest words.

Worse, no matter how hard she tried she couldn’t seem to keep her paws away from her body, and the scent of her need was already filling the cubicle. This wouldn’t do, she thought to herself, as she gathered up a few choice toys from her purse. Not ten minutes after arriving at work, she found herself back in the storage closet.

The room still smelled like her own needy pussy, and Cassie’s tongue lolled out of her mouth remembering what she had done in here. Knowing that no-one would find her in here, she reverted completely back to her natural self; her doggy self.

Dropping down to all fours, she hurriedly pulled up her business skirt just for the feeling of exposing herself for now. Like every time Dog played like this, she imagined her Master watching her, approving of her. Smiling a little to herself at the thought, she started sniffing around at all the little puddles she had made both already and the marks from before.

Lapping slightly at them, she reached back and buried her paw in her slit. With her other hand she grabbed one of the toys she had brought, a bright orange, fish-shaped ball, and placed it in her teeth.

She panted around the toy as she worked to get herself off as fast as she could. She told herself she was just doing this to clear her head and that she would only be in here for a bit. As she got going though, she accidentally squeezed down on the ball in her mouth, and it let out a loud squeak. Something about the doggy toy hit her right and she felt all of the focus, all of the pretending just melt away.

Holding the toy down on the floor tightly between her two front paws, she gnawed on it with a playful growl as she once again began to grind her backside against the ribbed shelving unit. The sex was almost an afterthought, with the bright ball taking up all of the dumb doggy’s thoughts with it’s simple sounds.

Her orgasm almost surprised her, and she grabbed up the toy again in her mouth and pushed herself back on all fours. With each movement, each wiggle, she bit down mindlessly on the drool soaked toy, not caring about the noise or being caught.

As she wound down, she dropped the toy once more between her paws and happily resumed gnawing on it. Her ass in the air, she continued absentmindedly sliding her pussy up and down against the pole, and as before, she had a look of dumbfounded astonishment when she got herself off again...

Many hours later, Cassie emerged from the closet. Her clothes were disheveled, but they were on at least. Her cunt still dribbled with obvious need, but it was covered. She smelled like sex and she looked like she earned it; her hair a shaggy blonde tangle.

She quickly went to the bathroom and found that her tongue simply didn’t want to stay in her mouth. It flopped out and dripped drool down between her breasts through the opening of her shirt. For a moment, she almost considered indulging herself, but instead decided she had made enough of a mess already.

Filling the sink with water, she lapped at it as it began to pool. Refreshed, she fixed her hair somewhat, pushed down some of the wrinkles in her suit, and even managed to convince her doggy tongue that for now at least, it was going to need to be actually IN her mouth. She was actually feeling pretty good again by the time she got back to her desk, though the office had apparently gone off to lunch.

The good feeling didn’t last. Taped to her monitor was a note from her boss, Jesse, saying that he wanted to see her in his office NOW. The Very Bad Girl feeling was back in the pit of her stomach, and Cassie almost started rubbing herself out of sheer nervousness. Instead, she got up and made her way through the cubicles to go and face the music.

Jesse’s office matched his character perfectly. There were old sports trophies from god knows when, pictures of his own far too pampered car, and even an obviously not safe for work calendar filled with scantily clad women. Of course, next to all that were tons of pictures of fishing trips and vacations alongside the owner of the company, so it was easy to see why Jesse was where he was, and how he got away with so many things.

“About time you showed up. Sit down.” He said with a huff, dramatically dropping papers to the desk in front of him. An altogether unremarkable man, Jesse still managed to took fairly impressive in his office, though that was largely due to the vast oak desk in front of him and had much less to do with his small frame.

Cassie came in and dropped down in one of the chairs quickly, nearly cowering in it, though she felt a bit of relief that she had made it to an actual chair first instead of simply falling to the floor.

“So I’m going to be blunt. Your work has been absolutely terrible the past week, what you’ve actually done, at least... And this is not to say it was ever very good to begin with.” He made his way around the desk as he spoke, eventually closing the office door and sitting down not far from Cassie’s seat.

“Not only that, but I’ve been hearing rumors you’ve been sneaking your dog into the office. People have told me they’ve been hearing noises coming out of the storage closet near your area. Hell, I heard the sounds myself just today while trying to find you. I assume you were taking another one of your unscheduled breaks.”

Still talking, he had picked up a signed baseball from its stand on the desk and was idly tossing in back and forth between his hands. Cassie looked on rapt.

“As you well know, we have a strict “no pets” policy in the building, and coupled with your shoddy work and absenteeism recently, your actions are grounds for termination.”

Cassie’s eyes snapped away from the ball at his words. She panicked, knowing that if she told her Master she had been so bad at being a girl that she even lost her job, he’d be very disappointed in her. She quaked in her seat, and Jesse took that to be aimed at him. He smiled in a very predatory way.

“So you see why I’m not very happy with you, Cassie. Which begs the question... what are your plans on fixing that. What are you going to do to make me happy? The ball’s in your court.” As he said the last bit, he tossed the ball over to Cassie. She caught it in her paws and quickly popped it into her mouth. Master wanted to be happy! Master wanted to play!

Jesse watched on in morbid fascination as the normally rebellious girl in front of him, holding a ball in her mouth, got down on all fours and quickly presented herself to him. As she wagged her ass in front of him, Jesse simply couldn’t believe his luck. Was all the backtalk, all the sass just a ploy? Maybe the dumb slut had been waiting for this chance all along!

Not one to waste an opportunity, Jesse quickly unbuckled his pants and buried his cock into Cassie’s dripping cunt. Soon the force of his thrusts pushed Cassie forward with such a shock that the ball fell from her mouth. Watching the ball roll away triggered something in her, and she quickly pulled away from him. Crawling after it on all fours, Cassie grabbed the ball in her mouth and brought it back to Jesse, dropping it on the floor in front of him and sitting up in her begging position.

“Good god, this chick is a freak!” Jesse thought to himself. It wasn’t going to stop him though. He picked up the ball and set it aside, much to Cassie’s disappointment, and then he grabbed her face and pulled it next to his cock. Cassie could smell her doggy scent on it, and she knew it would make Master happy, so she started happy licking and slobbering up and down Jesse’s shaft.

It didn’t take him long to get off, and he disdainfully sprayed Cassie’s happy panting face with his seed. Getting dressed again while the girl cleaned herself up with her tongue, Jesse once again planted himself in his chair, feeling pretty good about himself. Cassie came over and slid her head onto his lap, her ass wiggling eagerly.

Jesse however, had little patience for the bitch now that he had finished, and roughly pushed her face away.

““Look, the whole dog shtick was fun for about 5 minutes, but cut that shit out and go to work. You’ve made me happy for now, and you can keep your job, but I expect you in here around the same time tomorrow. Do something different tomorrow though... you don’t want to make me bored, huh?”

With that, he got back to his paperwork as though the kneeling girl wasn’t even there. For her part, Cassie’s joy at making Master happy had turned into a sick pit of self-loathing. What had she done? This wasn’t Master! This wasn’t even another doggy! This man was mean!

She gathered up her things quickly and ran back to her desk, and she could swear she heard Jesse chuckle. Nearly in tears, she opened up her email and quickly told her real Master about the whole thing: how she had found another pet, how she had been struggling and lastly, what had happened with her boss. She nervously stroked her clit while she waited for the reply, and was happy when one came quickly.

“Dear Pet,

First off, don’t be afraid, I’m not angry with you. This was all my own fault, my orders for you were too vague. I will take into account just how silly my little doggy can be next time. Still, I am pleased that you found another playmate, and we’ll have to see how that goes some time down the line...

About Jesse. Send me his email address now. I’ll fix this. You are my pet, and I don’t appreciate anyone misusing you under any circumstances. After you send it, stay. There’s something important we have to talk about.

Your Master,
Subtleash”

Cassie was overjoyed her Master was still happy with her, and she quickly sent Jesse’s email to him. After a few minutes, she heard some strange sounds coming out of her boss’s office, and she vaguely chewed on one of her toys as she waited in fascination. After maybe ten minutes had passed, Jesse came wandering out of his office, and practically staggered his way to Cassie’s desk.

“I’m... I’m sorry I was mean to you, Cassie. Master... I mean, your Master showed me just how misguided I was. He showed me shudder he showed me the truth. I’m so sorry. Please, have the rest of the day off... I think I need to also.“

Without waiting for an answer, he simply turned away and wandered shakily out the front door of the building. Cassie just shrugged and waited for Master’s reply. As usual, it was very quick.

“Dear Pet,

We are at a crossroads, you and I. It’s obvious in your current state that you won’t last terribly long without more... direct guidance. I’ve managed a few things with your job, you won’t have to work anymore if you don’t want to, and Jesse won’t ever be a problem for you again.

This begs the question: What do you want?

If you choose, I can help to make you back the way you were. If you want, I can even make you more driven and organized than you ever imagined being. You could achieve anything. Or... Or we could finish what we started, and I make you my pet. Forever. The details would be left to me, your Master.

It is your choice. Your conundrum. Let me know.

Subtleash”

Cassie thought hard about the choice. She thought about her job, and finishing college, and about how proud her family would be. And then she thought about being a slutty, obedient little puppy, constantly ready for her Master’s touch. She thought about how it felt to mount Katie, and the feel of a collar against her pale skin.

Her mind flipped between the two choices, but it didn’t take long for her to find her answer. With a determined smile on her face, and a slight wistful sigh, Cassie wrote one last email to Subtleash.