The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caught In A Lie

By Fendin Nun

18 The Committee

The Social And Charity Committee apparently has only two members: Jane, and another woman whom Sadie has seen before around the place.

But though this petite blonde is undoubtedly uncommonly attractive, she hasn’t really caught Sadie’s eye up to now. Perhaps that’s surprising, but the truth is that she isn’t really Sadie’s type. Sadie’s type is more... well, it’s Olivia and Jane really. Sadie doesn’t know this woman’s name but she has a feeling that she works in the small software development team in the back office. Whoever she is though, Jane doesn’t seem to be in any hurry to introduce her.

Jane is sitting—on a chair—at the head of the table in Meeting Room 3, with Sadie on her right and the other woman on her left. Technically these two are facing each other. But at the moment Sadie is too focused on Jane to pay any real attention to the woman opposite. And she has a feeling that the other woman also has eyes only for Jane.

“OK,” says Jane, “I just have some stuff to go through with Sadie first and then we can begin.”

Sadie feels self-conscious, in a secretly pleased kind of a way. She smiles but says nothing.

“Now, Sadie, I only found out from Olivia first thing this morning that you’re on a six-month contract here. So, you’ll be pleased to hear that I’ve spoken to both Olivia and Rachel this morning and they both agreed with me that you’re way too sexy for us to just let you go like that. And they both told me that they think it should be possible to find you a permanent position here when the six months are up.“

Sadie certainly is pleased to hear this. She had been worrying about this very thing as she lay in bed last night. That Jane has thought to sort it out for her is just amazing. And the sexy thing... it feels incredible to hear that. She’s really glad now that she put this skirt on this morning; it makes her feel like she’s doing the right thing.

“You’re not saying anything,” observes Jane, accurately and with something approaching concern because it’s obviously Sadie’s turn to speak.

“I don’t know what to say,” replies Sadie, unoriginally, but with some emotion. “I mean, thank you, Jane! Thank you! And do thank Olivia and Rachel too...”

“I will,” says Jane, suddenly smiling quite warmly. “Now, Rachel did say that I should point out that this permanent position might not be as well paid as your current job...”

“Oh, that doesn’t matter! That doesn’t matter at all. The important thing is for me to be able to stay.”

“That’s what I said to Rachel,” says Jane. “So... Oh yeah, and she did say that I should make it clear that nothing is absolutely settled yet. But it will be. It will be. And I just wanted you to know so you wouldn’t worry.“

“Thank you,” says Sadie. “It’s wonderful news.”

“Right then,” says Jane. “Moving on. So, Sadie, I want you to meet Eva. Now, stand up Eva, and take your clothes off for Sadie.”

“Of course,” says Eva, quietly, as she pushes her chair back without hesitation. Her accent sounds Eastern European. And now she’s standing and unbuttoning her shirt, and Sadie is genuinely shocked by what’s happening, until...

Suddenly she experiences the familiar non-sensation of having her head tingling and not being able to feel it.

On some level she has some insight.

On some level she understands.

And it feels good to understand.

Jane can just tell Eva to stand and strip and Eva obeys. Jane can tell Eva to do anything and Eva obeys. How wonderful it must feel to have total obedience from someone so beautiful.

And fucking hell, Eva is beautiful. Why did no one tell Sadie this? Her skin is a flawless golden brown—all over her body. She’s maybe a few years younger than Sadie, and she has a certain boyish look, thanks to her short hair and very small breasts. But, well, that there is definitely a pussy...

If Sadie ever consciously thought that Eva was not her type—and that seems hard to believe—then she is recanting now. Indeed, she can feel her pussy damply recanting on her behalf. Her lesbian buttons are getting a real workout these days.

Sadie’s sure that it’s this boyish look that’s tickling her fancy so. She guesses—correctly—that this look appeals to Jane too, which makes her wish that she had Eva’s body. But perhaps at least as much, she wishes that she had Eva’s body in her arms, right now. Sadie wants to taste that body, literally, all of it, with her tongue—especially that pussy.

While Sadie is admiring Eva’s naked body, Jane is busying herself at the filing cabinet.

“OK Sadie, come here.”

“Of course.”

Sadie has responded and risen from her chair before she even knows it. She’s not even sure she didn’t imitate Eva’s sexy accent a little there. She walks around to where Jane is standing, a little behind Eva.

“OK, now kneel down and insert this into her bum hole.”

Sadie’s brain expects to find bum hole funny but is surprised to find it isn’t. Jane is carefully handing her a lubed-up butt plug. Sadie has never actually seen one in real life, but she suspects it can’t be rocket science.

“Spread your bum cheeks Eva.”

That was Sadie’s own voice.

“OK.”

Even having already figured out that every little thing about Eva is sexy, Sadie is still surprised by how cute that little bum hole is. She wishes she could insert something of her own choosing into it.

Even so, she performs her allotted task without question, though she does it as slowly as she can. As she pushes the plug gently forward, she can feel Eva pushing back. In reality they are both inserting the plug.

On one level Sadie has no idea what is happening. But on another she understands completely. She is planting a flag in Eva’s body. She is asserting her claim to it. And she knows that it is hers. Or rather, she has a sense of what it must be like to own a body like this—and to assert one’s ownership—just like Jane does.

Towards the end of its travel, the plug practically buries itself. And then there it is: just a short stem poking out of Eva’s anus, topped with a small disc decorated with a green crystal that is probably made of plastic. It’s knowing what is hidden inside—what she has inserted—that Sadie finds the most exciting.

“Now lick her bum hole,” says Jane. “Get your tongue right under the end of the plug and try to go all the way around.”

For a moment Sadie thinks that this is not going to feel much like asserting her ownership of Eva’s body. But when she feels the plug moving, and she feels Eva squirming...

Eva’s ass is hers. And she will do with it as she pleases. And what pleases her is to try to slip her tongue under the end of the butt plug so that its tip may reach the most puckered skin of Eva’s anus. Trying to do that—and succeeding—pleases her a lot. It doesn’t occur to her to wonder whether it pleases her to lick another woman’s anus because she likes doing it or because Jane asked her to; these are already the same thing.

But either way, when Sadie senses that Jane is ready for her to move on, she withdraws her tongue and looks up expectantly.

“OK,” says Jane. “So, Sadie, you can take your clothes off now.”

“Of course.”

As she quickly strips, Sadie wonders if this is the turning point. She is fully expecting that Jane will allow Eva to experience ownership of her body soon.

It does also occur to her, as she steps out of her panties, that she is in a meeting room at work, and she is supposed to be working right now. And if anything, this thought makes her feel daring and devil-may-care. She is a libertine. And she is proud of the body she is displaying. After all, she knows that she is sexy: Jane said so.

When Sadie looks for her next direction, Jane is holding a strap-on dildo of some kind. But where is it heading? And who will be driving? In truth, it matters little to Sadie: either way she will be serving Jane.

As it turns out, it is she who is going to wear the dildo. But to her surprise, it fits over her head. And now she is lying on the floor, her head resting on the pile of her own clothes, and her mouth covered by the base of the protruding phallus.

And soon she is treated to the sight of Eva’s pussy slowly sliding down around the dildo. And this feels like it: the moment where the balance of power shifts. She is, after all, the one on her back with a dildo sticking out of her face. It certainly doesn’t feel like the upper hand.

With the dildo now firmly inside her, Eva leans forward, down Sadie’s body. Her head is resting close—but not close enough—to Sadie’s pussy. She begins to move her hips backwards and forwards, slowly fucking herself with the dildo. All Sadie can do is watch.

And this does feel like the pivotal point, until Sadie realises—somehow—that the last person to lie here like this was Jane. And with this knowledge, she begins to appreciate this close-up view of Eva’s perfect behind moving back and forth, or up and down—the direction is hard to discern from this angle.

She watches the end of the butt plug—the flag she planted—wiggling apparently of its own accord even as Eva’s arse is paused momentarily at the end of its travel, prior to reversing. She realises that there is probably no better position from which to view Eva’s incredible body. In their different ways both she and Eva have the best seat in the house.

It is a performance purely for Sadie’s benefit. And as this performance continues, it occurs to Sadie that Eva isn’t going to be able to make herself come simply by sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy like this. Sadie, on the other hand...

She feels Eva’s head move, and then a kiss is planted lightly on her pubis, just above the top of her pussy. She moans softly. And then she feels Eva’s tongue teasing her clit.

It is all for her: the wiggling butt plug; the slow, slick, sliding of the pussy; the warm wet tongue on her clit; and now the fingers that have slid beneath her bottom and are starting to explore.

Yes, it is all for her. Eva has an incredible, perfect body. It’s the kind of body that tends to be exclusive; Sadie knows all about that. And yet here it is being given freely, for Sadie’s pleasure. What a wonderful gift to be able to give. And yet it’s such a small thing really, to surrender one’s natural social status for the pleasure of another. Or others, Sadie’s mind adds from nowhere.

And Sadie comes, with these thoughts in her mind (and Eva’s tongue on her clit, and two of Eva’s fingers exploring her arse).

Later she is standing, with the dildo still strapped to her head. Eva smiles and humorously kisses its tip, and then, more seriously, gives it several long slow licks, before giving Sadie a prolonged hug. Her soft, warm naked body feels incredible pressed so tightly against Sadie’s own.

But this is an embrace of sisterly love, rather than anything sexual. This is a sharing of emotion. Because Eva knows what Jane is doing behind Sadie, and she knows what it means, just as Sadie knows what it means.

“Yours is red,” says Jane, matter-of-factly.

“You’re dangerous,” whispers Eva with her sexy foreign accent. She really doesn’t sound like she’s joking, and for the first time it occurs to Sadie that the deep, animal attraction she feels for Eva is genuinely reciprocated.

Eva’s hands drift down and spread Sadie’s bum cheeks. There is no direct contact from Jane, but Sadie feels the butt plug slowly entering her and she braces herself to aid its entry.

She stands resolute. Jane has shown her what her role on the committee amounts to. She is a sister object to Eva. She is a toy, a doll, a plaything for Jane. She is a possession, a chattel. Her obedience defines her; it is her pleasure. She is a more than willing, obedient, fuck toy.

The butt plug is nearly in and it’s stretching her enough to hurt. She can imagine the serious expression on Jane’s face as she’s slowly pushing it in—like a scientist conducting an experiment. It probably wouldn’t hurt if it went in quickly enough. But this is fine because Sadie wants it to hurt. She wants this to be hard, because she wants to prove that she’ll do anything that Jane asks her to, however hard it is.

Jane is planting a flag, pinning Sadie into place. And there is no place that she would rather be.

19 Hanging Loose

It’s Friday, and this is the shortest skirt she owns. It isn’t strictly suitable for the office. The shoes probably aren’t quite, either. But with the black blouse, Sadie thinks she has probably managed to keep things seemly. Of course the truth is that Sadie’s legs are not really safe for work.

But it’s not like it’s for her anyway: this is for Rachel, primarily. And Sadie has been gratified this morning to notice Rachel taking a few good long looks at her legs.

It hasn’t got in the way of Sadie’s work though. She is pressing on relentlessly with the old paper accounts. She is determined to please Rachel on all fronts.

And perhaps it is that thought that inspired her to nip to the toilet just now and remove her bra. It’s just a bit of fun really. She doubts that Rachel will even notice. It’s not like her tits are that large or anything. They’re certainly not as big as Olivia’s. Olivia’s tits are perfect; they’re definitely the benchmark. Even with this many buttons undone, she really doesn’t expect Rachel to notice her tits.

But she’s been wrong before.

“So how are you getting on, Sadie?”

“Oh, er, OK, I think.”

More than OK, Rachel. More than OK...

“I suppose I should take a look.”

Yes, Rachel. Take a look, Rachel. You should definitely do that...

And Rachel is actually getting up. Is this all Sadie had to do to get her attention?

Sadie quickly but subtly swipes at the screen of her phone propped up on her desk. The hurriedly dismissed photo was of two bottoms side by side: one with a red butt plug, the other with a green one. Jane has got Sadie, and Jane has got Eva. Sadie is grateful for the photo, grateful for the reminder, and grateful for the fact. But she has already observed the ritual of gratitude and it’s just possible that Rachel would not understand. She can look at it again later. She knows she will. She has to.

“Oh, wow. Is this pile the ones you’ve done?”

“Oh yes.”

Yes, Rachel. It is, Rachel. I did it for you, Rachel. I hope you like it, Rachel. I hope I’ve pleased you, Rachel.

“Wow.”

Sadie is tentatively swelling with pride. She leans back in her chair, wishing her tits would swell a bit too.

Rachel peers at Sadie’s screen, checking the entered details against the current document on her desk.

“Looking good...,” she says, appreciatively, before quickly checking out Sadie’s tits. “Yeah, good work. Well done.”

She looks Sadie in the eye, then looks at her tits again. She allows herself a longer look this time, seemingly sure now that she can.

Though she’s trying to control it, Sadie is practically squirming with pleasure.

Rachel could hardly fail to notice. But she doesn’t quite seem to.

She looks thoughtful. Somehow she looks like she’s staring into the distance, even though Sadie’s tits are barely a foot away.

Then imperceptibly her focus shifts and she seems to be trying to peer through Sadie’s eyes and into her mind.

For just this moment or two Sadie starts to wonder if there’s something wrong. Surely she can’t have done something to displease Rachel?

But then thankfully Rachel seems to give it up.

“Well, anyway...”

She straightens up.

“Yeah... Wow...”

She pats Sadie’s head, as absent-mindedly as she can manage.

“Yeah, well done. Keep it up. That’s amazing. I knew I’d found a good one. Good girl, good girl.”

Although Sadie would like Rachel to continue standing there being pleased with her work, and with her body, she is glad that the encounter has reached its conclusion and that Rachel is walking back to her own desk. Because that pat on the head and the accompanying words have left her close to orgasm. And she’s really not sure that Rachel is ready for that yet—especially given that moment where things went a bit weird.

It’s only the beginning though. She’s sure things will move on. Rachel will become bolder, if Sadie does. She knows that she can find ways to please Rachel more deeply if Rachel will allow her. But it’s a learning curve for both of them.

She pulls up the photo on her phone again. She’s not sure quite why it has her so firmly in its grip. “Diddle yourself to this!” was the accompanying message, and naturally she very much wants to again as soon as she sees it. But that can wait. She couldn’t possibly have diddled herself every time she has looked at it. But she knows that just looking at it now will gently extend the pleasure she has just had from Rachel. And it does.

Though she is somehow back to working, her mind is away, remembering the taste of Eva’s perfect body, and the sensation of that soft smooth skin against the flat of her tongue. It’s not just those tiny breasts with their enormous nipples, or that delicious pussy. No, even Eva’s cute little feet are sexy, and Sadie longs to be prostrate again, butt-plugged, in Meeting Room 3, worshipping them with her tongue. Perhaps there will be more time for that at their next meeting. Perhaps she will be allowed more time too to lick Eva’s sexy little bum hole, perhaps without the butt plug obstructing her access this time. Perhaps that would please Jane. She’s sure it would.

But it’s Jane’s call, of course. However real the pleasures of Eva’s flesh might be, Sadie thinks of both Eva and herself as mere dolls in Meeting Room 3. Somehow the photo on her desk tells her that it is true, and maybe that’s why she loves to keep looking at it.

Unable to resist, she picks up her phone and sends a message to Eva: “I’m thinking of you again!”

They’ve exchanged several messages since the committee meeting and have quickly established that they understand each other very well. Each understands the other’s needs, because they are the same as her own.

Only a few minutes later there’s a knock and Jane enters. She’s going to deliver Sadie’s sandwich first but she seems to do a double take and becomes hesitant for some reason, and apprehensive, like a cat staring at something its owner can’t see. The sandwich is held almost at arm’s length as it is placed down on the desk. Sadie is disconcerted to say the least. Has she done something wrong?

“Have you been a naughty girl, Jane?”

That’s Rachel. Sadie assumes she’s joking, but when she looks across Rachel actually looks deadly serious. Have they both gone mad? Everyone’s gone weird today. Or perhaps it’s her: perhaps she’s gone mad.

Back to Jane, who is looking sheepishly down at her feet.

“I think I might have been a bit naughty, Rachel. Just a little bit.”

Briefly she glances up at Sadie, and then back at Rachel. She looks genuinely stricken with something.

“So, do you think you need to be punished, Jane?”

“Probably, Rachel, yes.”

“Come here then.”

Sadie watches utterly bemused as Jane shuffles around Rachel’s desk until she’s standing to Rachel’s left, facing forward. Then without being asked, she bends right over the desk, coming to rest on her forearms. Still seated, Rachel lifts the hem of the ridiculously short skirt, though there’s little left to uncover.

Even from where she’s sitting, Sadie can see that Jane isn’t wearing underwear. Despite her confusion, she finds the scene rather exciting. And then she realises that Rachel is looking across at her.

“Sadie, why don’t you...?”

“Of course.”

Sadie’s head isn’t tingling as she rises and strolls across, as slowly as she can bear, to stand behind Jane. The sight of Jane’s naked behind is immediately arousing. Her non-tingling head wants her to kneel down and set her tongue off exploring between Jane’s slightly parted legs, but her hands have a different idea.

She begins to fondle Jane’s buttocks, really quite roughly. And then her right hand slips down and begins to grope Jane’s pussy.

“That’s it,” murmurs Rachel.

Sadie is fingering Jane’s pussy now with her right hand while the left continues to grope her bottom. And she’s taking, not giving: this really isn’t for Jane’s pleasure. And yet...

She can feel Jane squirming. She can hear Jane sighing. And now her fingers are getting wet.

“Good girl,” says Rachel. It’s not clear at whom this is directed, but it increases Sadie’s arousal.

For a moment Sadie’s mind wanders. Perhaps her head is tingling; she wouldn’t know. Either way, she thinks of Olivia, or rather it feels to her as though Olivia is here. And as she stands fingering Jane’s pussy and groping her bum, she really believes that she is punishing Jane, and she senses Olivia’s approval.

She presses a teasing finger on Jane’s sphincter, though she doesn’t make it enter. She just wants to touch it. She has three fingers inside Jane’s pussy anyway. But though she realises now that Jane is having an orgasm, she knows that this has little to do with anything her fingers are doing. Jane is coming because she is being punished. And for some reason, for this moment at least, this makes sense to Sadie.

It is all over quite quickly. It feels quick to Sadie, anyway. She finds her hands withdrawing of their own accord when Jane’s orgasm has subsided. Jane straightens up, brushes the back of her skirt down a couple of times, then hurries from the room saying, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry!”

And then, as though nothing has just happened, Sadie wanders back to her desk licking her fingers, and then begins to make a start on her sandwich.

It’s a full minute before she suddenly looks across at Rachel. For some reason she’s expecting Rachel to be looking back at her, but Rachel is just eating her sandwich and looking at something on her screen.

She tries not saying anything, and lasts maybe another fifteen seconds before giving that up.

“What was that that just happened?”

Rachel’s eyes never leave her screen, and there’s a slight delay before she responds.

“What?”

“That. With Jane. Just now.”

Another slight delay.

“Oh that. That was just Jane. She needs to be punished sometimes. Not as much as she used to, mind you. Unfortunately.”

“Punished? For what?”

“I dunno. You’d have to ask her.“

Rachel really doesn’t seem interested.

For the first time it occurs to Sadie that the left side of Rachel’s desk is always kept completely clear.

“Do you think I should?”

“Should what?”

“Ask Jane.”

“Ask Jane what?”

Sadie sighs.

“Should I ask Jane... whatever happened to Savage Garden?”

“Erm, yeah, probably.”

So Rachel isn’t even listening anymore.

But Sadie too is already losing interest. Or at least the novelty is wearing off.

Jane needs to be punished sometimes. That’s all that just happened. Jane needed to be punished and so Sadie meted out some punishment. That’s all it was.

And Sadie’s really not sure now what she thought was so strange about that.

She has already forgotten that her fingers were inside Jane’s pussy. She has forgotten licking Jane’s juices from them.

Ready now to think of other things, she notices that she has a message on her phone. It’s a reply from Eva that reads simply: “Same!”

Sadie hears Eva’s sexy voice in her head saying the word in her sexy accent, and it makes her smile. It occurs to her that they might as well just keep pinging this one word back at each other; it’s really all that their conversation amounts to.

Except that there’s a photo with this message.

Sadie opens it. It’s a close-up shot of Eva licking Sadie’s pussy. Jane must have sent them different photos...

Sadie’s reaction is an overwhelming combination of shock, embarrassment, delight, excitement, and pleasure. In a bizarre and totally unnecessary scramble to hide this new, incendiary image from Rachel, a panicking Sadie shoves the phone up her short skirt. And then realising what she has done, she smiles, and sits for a very good few minutes with Eva’s tongue once more buried deep between her legs.

20 Hang Ups

Sadie knows she can’t go another day without seeing Olivia again. So mid-afternoon, still hanging loose, she’s standing outside Olivia’s office. And after a pause, she takes a deep breath and knocks and enters.

But let’s not go there, just yet.

Because at around this same time, Jane is sitting at her desk in the office she shares with Mary. And it just so happens that she’s thinking about Sadie. In fact, she’s listening to Sadie right now. Sadie is making little meowing sounds, like a cat.

The video that Jane shot of Sadie and Olivia together is playing on her phone. She has watched or listened to it countless times over the last two days.

There’s something about it that she finds very exciting. Clearly it’s compelling, but it also makes her feel utterly ashamed. Perhaps the two are not unrelated.

Jane is always interested in her own emotions. Indeed, she often spends more time analysing them than she does experiencing them. But her analysis in this case has proven inconclusive. She can’t decide if she’s ashamed because she’s excited, or she’s excited by the depth of her shame. But she believes it’s the former.

As all exciting things should, this came out of the blue; it happened by accident. And it all began, of course, with Sadie.

It had been four months since Jane had taken a new thrall in the office. After taking Olivia, she had felt like her life was complete; she thought she’d never need to take anyone else. But the moment she saw Sadie, she knew that she had to have her. There was no question about that; Jane simply couldn’t resist Sadie. And the reason is quite simple.

The thing that always excites Jane is the idea that it could be real.

For example, Rachel was the second person in the office that Jane took, after Mary. Now, Jane really does like Rachel a lot: she’s very funny, and she’s a good friend, and she makes Jane feel safe somehow. But Rachel isn’t hot. She just isn’t.

Really, the only reason that Jane took Rachel—or at least took her so early—was that Rachel is a lesbian. And because she’s a lesbian, her desire for Jane could have been real. That was the most attractive thing about Rachel. Jane didn’t consciously understand that then; it’s something she only worked out later.

But regardless, from the moment that Jane saw Sadie, she knew that here was another lesbian. And more than that, Sadie was really hot—really hot.

And so she took her.

And that should have been that. Sadie would make a perfect addition to the Social And Charity Committee.

Clearly there was nothing wrong in taking Sadie—that wasn’t the problem. After all, Jane only wanted to have Sadie’s body—to play with it, the way she does with Eva’s body. And she has never felt ashamed by what she does with Eva.

No, that wasn’t the problem. The problem only really started after Jane found out the truth about Sadie.

Now, Jane is certain that Sadie didn’t mean to harm Olivia, or indeed Jane, by doing the things she was doing, whatever those were exactly. Sadie’s very nice really, and fundamentally a good person. Jane has found that most people are when you get to know them.

Yes, Sadie was spying on Jane, and no good could ever come of that. And she wanted to take things that belonged to Olivia, and that was just wrong. But none of that was really Sadie’s fault; she was just doing what she’d been told to do. She was under the influence of a bad person. Jane has forgotten his name now. But what really matters is that Sadie has too.

So now Sadie can just get on with the work that Rachel wants her to do. That should please Rachel too. And Rachel deserves a nice reward like that. After all, it was she who brought Sadie’s suspicious behaviour to Jane’s attention. Jane’s really grateful for that, even if it turned out that Sadie wasn’t doing quite what Rachel thought she might be doing.

Yes, now Sadie can concentrate on just being what she thought she was only pretending to be. And yes that is complicated. But it’s Sadie who made it all complicated. Jane has made things much simpler. Jane has put things right.

But that was the problem right there: just putting things right wasn’t enough for Jane. How she wishes now that it had been...

The truth is that though Jane had really only just met Sadie, she felt oddly hurt when she found out what Sadie had been doing. Mostly she felt hurt on Olivia’s behalf. And so she had wanted to go that little bit further. She had wanted to hurt Sadie back—just a little bit.

There was no malice in it really; any more than there was any malice in what Sadie had been doing—Jane’s not a bad person either, she really isn’t. It started with the boot licking, and really it might have ended there too. But then Jane had what she thought was a better idea.

Sadie had wanted to get close to Olivia, hadn’t she? So Jane had thought it might be funny to let her do just that. She wanted to let Sadie see and feel just how insignificant she was in comparison to Jane’s beloved Olivia. Somehow that had seemed like justice to Jane; she felt like that would really put things right. And so to that end she had Olivia invite Sadie back to theirs.

One might say that Jane had wanted to hold Olivia up as a model of perfection, and to really rub Sadie’s nose in it. Yes, one might very well say that.

But when Jane saw Sadie actually rubbing her nose in it...

Strange as it may seem, it never occurred to Jane that what she was going to make Olivia and Sadie do amounted to sex. And certainly it had never occurred to her that it might be hot to watch Olivia having sex with another woman. But the effect on her that evening was profound. Since then it has been as though a whole new world of sexual possibilities has been revealed to her—a world requiring serious analysis and investigation.

Already she has been able to watch Sadie with Eva, some of which she also has on her phone. And last night she had Olivia send her off to sleep with a bedtime story: a tale of Olivia’s lust for Sadie’s body, told in intimate detail, and incorporating events both real and fantasised.

But her response to Sadie with Eva, though still remarkable, was far less intense than her response to Sadie with Olivia. Whereas Olivia’s tale of lust made such an impact that Jane has resolved to have Olivia tell it again tonight so that she can record it.

In her heart Jane does know that the shame and the excitement relate to Olivia.

Jane doesn’t know what love is. It has defied all her attempts at analysis. But she values what she has had with Olivia these past few months above all other things. Quite apart from anything else, the intimacy that they have shared has been a revelation.

Naturally Jane wants their relationship to be real. She wants their relationship to be like any other couple’s. And while trust is a somewhat redundant concept in Jane’s world, she wants Olivia to be able to trust her.

But this... this feels like a betrayal of the woman she loves.

Perhaps only Jane could watch her partner having sex with someone else and feel that she was guilty of betrayal. Certainly there can’t be many other people for whom such a feeling would be so appropriate. In trying to punish Sadie for a perceived betrayal of Olivia, Jane has herself ended up betraying Olivia.

So, yes, she knows that the shame relates to Olivia. What she hasn’t pinned down yet is where the excitement is coming from.

It’s something to do with making Olivia have sex with another woman. It’s something to do with being able to make Olivia have sex with another woman. It’s something to do with the massively important relationship she has with Olivia.

But it’s also something to do with Sadie. It’s something to do with the fact that even lovely, beautiful, sexy, perfect Olivia doesn’t do to Jane’s insides what Sadie’s body does to them.

No, she hasn’t worked it out yet. At least that’s what she tells herself. But maybe, deep down, she knows that really she’s just having an affair with Sadie. It’s just that in Jane’s world, having an affair with Sadie means making Olivia have an affair with Sadie—and watching them.

Regardless, and whether it’s in spite of the shame or because of it, she still needs more.

She needs to see more. She needs to film more. These needs will not be denied.

And it makes her feel so ashamed, so utterly ashamed, that it makes her want to touch herself.

She thought that having Sadie punish her might do it. She thought it might free her from the shame. It usually does, after all.

But this isn’t like her usual shame. This is real, for one thing.

Having Sadie punish her was only ever going to make things worse—of course it was. Why is she only ever wise after the event?

She needs some kind of catharsis.

And she couldn’t even look at Sadie right now.

Perhaps Olivia could punish her? Up her arse, perhaps? Perhaps tonight?

Perhaps.

Perhaps it could help, if it hurts enough...

But she can’t wait until then.

She needs to do something now.

She needs to rub all of this shame right out of her body.

Again.

21 Hanging Out

On seeing Sadie, Olivia’s pleasure is as instantly obvious as it is gratifyingly heartfelt. She rises from her chair and rushes to greet her with a hug.

At least, it starts out as a hug. But soon Olivia is kissing Sadie passionately and deeply, while her hands have drifted down and are groping her bottom. That seems to be the in-thing today. Sadie responds more or less in kind, but she’s definitely allowing Olivia to lead the way.

She has no idea what Olivia can be thinking, but for her part she thinks of Olivia’s impressive breasts, and her beautiful pussy. She thinks of that perfect body stripped down to just its exquisite curves and expensive underwear. And she imagines herself reverently worshipping every inch of it with her tongue. In particular, she imagines her open mouth clamping down on that pristine, fragrant pussy.

Even in Sadie’s arms, Olivia is an idea of perfection.

By comparison Sadie’s own body is a thing of very real heat: damp with sweat, wet with lust. She just knows that her pussy is deeply redolent of sex, and her shameful desires.

And yet she can’t stop trying to press that dirty little pussy against Olivia, like the horny slut she feels herself to be. After all, what else does she have to offer her?

It has to be said though that by the action of her hands on Sadie’s arse, Olivia is pulling that pussy hard up against her and rubbing herself with it. The truth is that the trace of musk in the air—the scent that is simultaneously embarrassing Sadie and inflaming her desire—is actually Olivia’s.

When Olivia finally releases Sadie, she is apologetic.

“Sorry, I got carried away there! That’s probably quite unprofessional of me...”

She’s smiling. They both want each other but they both know that Olivia is the dominant partner in this relationship. And they both know that Sadie loves it when Olivia asserts her dominance.

And so when Sadie says, “It’s fine,” they both know that it’s more than just fine.

“I’ve missed you,” says Olivia, stepping back to look Sadie up and down appreciatively. “You didn’t come to see me yesterday.”

“I’m sorry. I wasn’t sure if I should. And, well, I was busy.”

“Oh I know all about being busy,” says Olivia, reaching out to stroke Sadie’s cheek. “But, you know, don’t be shy. I love to see you. I’ll always love to see you. And, wow, I love these...“

She has noticed Sadie’s unencumbered tits for the first time, and now she pounces upon them, fondling them, enjoying their unfettered movement. Overwhelmed with pleasure and pride, Sadie somehow manages both to arch her back and to lean forward.

Still fondling, Olivia says, more intimately, “Seriously, I love to see you. Please do drop by whenever you can.“

“I will,” says Sadie, solemnly, secretly thrilled by Olivia’s quite apparent need for her. “And, I love to see you too. God, I love to see you... I’d forgotten...”

“Hmm?” asks Olivia, not quite paying attention.

“I’d forgotten what being with you is like.”

“Oh yes? And what is it like?“

Olivia is teasing her and Sadie loves it. And that is exactly what it’s like.

“It’s... I’d forgotten how it makes me feel. It’s like you’re just so beautiful, so cool, and I’m just... I’m just nothing. And it’s like that’s just so exactly how it should be, that somehow it just... well I can’t describe it.”

“Wow,” says Olivia, smiling. ”Cool!? Me!? You’re a terrible judge of character, do you know that? But... I suppose I do feel a little like a different person when I’m with you—kind of super-confident. I mean, I don’t normally just start groping women’s tits like this.“

Maybe it’s hearing the polite Olivia calling them tits that makes things clearer to Sadie.

“But that’s just it. It’s like I want you to treat me like that. I want to be used by you. I want you to treat me as something inferior. And you do it—because you want to do it. And when you do it, it just feels like heaven.”

“It seems like we were made for each other,” Olivia observes with a wry amusement that serves to please them both.

Then Sadie looks abruptly serious.

“But, you know, I wouldn’t want us to do anything that, you know, jeopardises your relationship with Jane...”

Olivia chuckles. She finally lets Sadie’s tits hang loose once more and starts touching her hair and her face instead.

“You know there aren’t many people I’d share this with, but I will tell you. Last night in bed Jane asked me to describe how I feel about you, and, well, what I’d like to do with you, if you see what I mean, and... well let’s just say that it was obvious that she was enjoying listening to this. And then she... Well anyway, what I’m saying is that you don’t need to worry this ever-so pretty little head of yours about my relationship with Jane.“

“Wow,” says Sadie. And then she says it again. “Wow.”

“I know,” says Olivia. “I mean, I don’t really understand it but... well I definitely like it.”

They stare at each other, both of them not understanding, but both of them liking it.

Sadie is thinking about Olivia’s relationship with Jane and for perhaps the second time she recalls the car journey back to Olivia’s flat. Jane was so adorable there, describing her day like an excited schoolgirl. And Olivia was so keen to hear it all, like a proud and doting mother...

There is something motherly about Olivia. Perhaps it’s something to do with her breasts, her shape. Perhaps it’s just something to do with how nice she is. Olivia is only a little over a year older than Sadie, yet those characteristics that Sadie observed at their very first meeting—professional, conservative, very middle-class—make the difference seem greater.

And thinking now about this relationship between Jane and Olivia, Sadie finds it to be almost perfect. They are like a mother and daughter who sleep together. It doesn’t occur to her that most people would see this as a far from perfect relationship. All that occurs to her is that she would like to spend her whole life being mothered by Olivia and sleeping with Olivia. That, to her, would be a perfect relationship.

And that is what Jane has.

And it is what Olivia is able to give to Jane.

And as she told Olivia that night in the car, Sadie really is jealous of both of them.

But now it seems that—just possibly—there is a place for her in all of this.

Sadie can acknowledge to herself now that the real reason she didn’t come to see Olivia yesterday was this fear that what they might do—what she knew they would do—behind Jane’s back would be wrong. She can acknowledge to herself now that she came today because she could no longer resist. She can acknowledge to herself now that this thing between them—whatever it is—is so strong that it is beyond either of their wills to stop it. She can acknowledge to herself now that an object falling to Earth cannot turn off gravity.

Suddenly it seems that they have permission to do what they could not stop themselves doing anyway. Perhaps they are supposed to do it. Suddenly that inability to resist is a good thing—a delicious thing, to be savoured. Suddenly the Earth is falling too, dragging Sadie along with it, such that she’ll be forever falling and never landing. Suddenly, with scant regard to physics, she feels weightless.

Of course these thoughts don’t come in such carefully crafted convoluted sentences...

As she stares into Olivia’s eyes, Sadie thinks of motherly Olivia, naked, with Jane suckling at her breast, and then with Sadie suckling at her other breast. She thinks of Olivia’s soft warm bed, and of Jane lying naked upon it. She thinks of Jane’s legs—of course she does. And so she imagines stroking them, and kissing them, and licking them. And she thinks of Jane lying restless with a fever, and of Olivia bringing comfort with her tongue. And she can feel Olivia’s tongue lapping at her own pussy too. And...

“Kiss me,” she says. “Again,” she adds. And then: “Please?”

And of course, Olivia does.

Eventually things calm down and Sadie dares to ask some mundane questions about manicures and hairdressers and tanning salons, and the rest. She knows how busy Olivia is, and she’s grateful for the time she takes to answer what must seem such trivial queries.

Though Sadie feels like she could—and indeed she wants to—share her most intimate secrets with Olivia, she doesn’t mention her elevation to the Charity And Social Committee. It isn’t that she consciously avoids the subject; it’s just that it doesn’t occur to her to mention it. And it never will.

Nor does she mention the punishment she so recently meted out to Jane. But then that seems so mundane an occurrence now, so banal, that she wouldn’t bother to mention it even if it came into her mind, which it doesn’t.

As Sadie’s about to leave, Olivia says, “Oh, I almost forgot. I brought this in. I thought you might like to see it again.”

She has grabbed something from her desk and now she’s holding it up and out towards Sadie.

“What is it?” asks Sadie.

But really, it’s obvious what it is. It’s a small round thing—a ball covered in green material. But more than that, it looks like...

Somehow Sadie knows what it is and what it’s going to do. She knows it’s to be sniffed at, rather than looked at. Which is why she sniffs it.

It’s not intense; it’s really quite gentle. But Sadie is certain that she is coming. She wants to lie down and spread her legs and rub herself with the soft green ball.

Olivia smiles. It’s such a kind, sweet smile. She’s so beautiful.

“I knew you’d remember,” she says. And then she pulls the ball back towards her, saying softly, “Here kitty kitty!”

Smiling, Sadie steps forward and drapes her arms over Olivia’s shoulders as she leans onto her, while Olivia puts her hand up the front of that short skirt and rubs the ball against Sadie’s...

Olivia is surprised but pleased to find Sadie’s pussy uncovered. Aroused is probably nearer the mark.

“Oh, I took them off—for you,” whispers Sadie into Olivia’s ear. “I just... I just...”

“Shhh,” says Olivia, so softly, “Thank you.”

Sadie couldn’t say any more anyway. She can’t speak.

Though it really is just a ball, it’s catnip to Sadie.

But then, is it really so very different for Olivia?

“God, this body... I love doing this to your body. I never want to stop doing this to your body.”

22 Hanging On

As she makes her way back to Rachel’s office, Sadie spots Jane ahead hurrying towards the toilets.

“Hi Jane!”

Jane makes a sort of screech and, if anything, ups her pace.

As Jane disappears into the toilets, Sadie somehow convinces herself that what she first heard as “Eeek!” was actually “Hi Sadie!”

She considers following Jane in but thinks better of it. The urge to be with Jane is still strong, but there are probably limits. Jane’s haste suggests that now is not the time.

It’s a shame because Sadie would like to let Jane know somehow that she’s walking around the building wearing no underwear. And the way she’d most like to do that would be to stand in front of Jane and just lift up the front of her skirt.

And now of course she’s imagining herself on her knees in a toilet cubicle, eating Jane’s pussy.

Well a girl can dream, can’t she?

Apparently though, she can’t walk and dream at the same time. Sadie has come to a temporary standstill at the foot of the stairs. And now she does hear someone say, “Hi Sadie!“

She looks up towards the landing and sees a familiar face, to which she scrabbles to put a name.

“Oh, hi, er... Debbie.”

Debbie’s giving a very friendly smile as she hurries down the stairs.

“Wow! Look at you!”

As it happens, Debbie isn’t quite looking at Sadie; she seems really to be looking at Sadie’s legs. Though Sadie doesn’t know how to feel about this, she finds that she doesn’t mind it at all. Debbie seems to be seeing Sadie in a different way today, but Sadie’s feeling something different towards Debbie too, something that she can’t quite put her finger on.

“Wow,” says Debbie again, more quietly. She has reached the bottom of the stairs now and is standing openly ogling Sadie’s legs.

“So, how are you? Settling in all right?”

The questions seem perfunctory and it’s clear that Debbie is not going to hear any answers that Sadie might give to them, so rapt is she by Sadie’s legs. Indeed, it seems quite possible that she isn’t even aware she has asked any questions.

But whether or not she’s really waiting for answers, Debbie is certainly showing a lot more interest in Sadie than she did during their last conversation at the drinks machine, and she’s doing nothing to hide it.

Was that only last Friday? It feels like a lifetime ago. Perhaps it is. Perhaps Sadie has forgotten months and months of her life. Perhaps that’s why she feels as though Debbie has leapt to a quite inappropriate level of familiarity.

But really she knows what has happened: a barrier between them has disappeared.

On Friday Sadie was on the outside trying to peek in, but now she is on the inside. Now she is part of this... thing, this... this. She is part of this. And within this she is this sexy thing, this object of desire; just like Olivia is beautiful (which she unquestionably is), and Jane’s legs are just... (which they unquestionably are).

It’s the first time Sadie has thought about things this way, and she likes it. She loves being part of this. She loves everything about this. This is where she belongs.

And that’s what’s different about Debbie too, she realises: Debbie is also part of this. So of course it is perfectly appropriate for Debbie to stand and appreciate Sadie’s long, sexy legs—because they’re a part of this now too, and that’s what they’re here for. And it is perfectly appropriate for Sadie to welcome the attention, and indeed to revel in it, and be aroused by it.

Already, Sadie feels as though she has caught up, and that she and Debbie are on the same page. And now there was never a time when they were not.

Even though there is no one else within earshot, Sadie understands the need to keep up the pretence of a conversation, while Debbie enjoys her legs, and she enjoys Debbie enjoying her legs. And so, suddenly aware of the noticeable pause she has left, she realises that she must answer Debbie’s questions. So she does, though without paying any real attention to what she’s saying.

“Oh, I’m fine, thanks, yes. I think I’m settling in pretty well.”

There’s another noticeable delay before the distracted Debbie replies. And when it does come it’s a noticeably vague response.

“Good, good.”

And then Debbie seems to snap out of her reverie, a little at least.

“Well, listen, I’ve got work to get back to, unfortunately—must get on, you know. But...”

She reaches out and lightly strokes Sadie’s left buttock with her fingertips. Maybe it wasn’t Sadie’s legs she was staring at after all.

“...We really should have a proper chat sometime. Maybe lunch or something?”

Sadie is almost too shocked at the intimate contact to reply—shocked, but not the least bit offended. Really she’s flattered by the attention. And she’s doubly flattered to sense that Debbie couldn’t help herself. She almost feels herself to be the predator here. And it’s all very reassuring, given her need to be sexy.

“I think I’d like that,” she says. And she means it.

Even though she doesn’t really find Debbie attractive, Sadie feels it imperative that she make herself available in her capacity as an object of lust—though in truth she could not draw a distinction between feeling it imperative and simply wanting overwhelmingly to do it. She doesn’t have to bring to mind Jane’s role in this; its influence is inescapable.

With a final pat of Sadie’s bottom—and then a very welcome squeeze, Debbie reluctantly says her goodbyes and heads off back to whatever it is she does, wherever it is she does it.

Sadie resumes her walk back to the office. And as she’s walking, she’s thinking things over.

She feels as if she’s on a high. Things are going incredibly well. This encounter with Debbie has possibly just expanded the role she yearns to fulfil. But perhaps more than that, it’s her little catch-up session with Olivia that has her feeling so positive.

She has many reasons to be grateful to Olivia, but right now she’s thankful for the list of Olivia’s various beauticians. It feels like she has taken a positive step in the right direction. And that feels so good.

It isn’t that she wants to ape Olivia’s look exactly. She knows that her allotted role probably demands something different anyway. Olivia is sophisticated, classy, beautiful. Sadie, on the other hand, needs to be sexy; it’s the only reason they’re keeping her on, after all. But she figures that anyone Olivia uses must be the best, and this imagined crack squad of beauty technicians will surely be able to help her achieve what she needs to achieve, if she can only figure out what that is.

Does sexy mean slutty? She’s not sure. But she has a feeling that it does. Or perhaps she’s just hoping it does. She’s hoping it means kneeling in a toilet cubicle eating pussy.

It’s all a learning curve. She is the new girl, after all. But she knows she’ll get there, with the help of her new friends.

With Jane of course it’s easy: for Jane she’s just an obedient doll—joining the incredible Eva in the toy box. What could be easier—or more exciting, more pleasurable—than just doing anything that Jane asks you to do? And of course, sometimes Jane needs to be punished. But that’s just Jane—sweet Jane. It’s part of what makes her so adorable.

For Rachel she’s a hard-working... slut? She’s not sure yet. It’s whatever Rachel wants. It’s whatever pleases Rachel. But whatever that is, she’ll do it. She’ll do whatever it takes.

And then there’s Olivia—her beautiful, perfect Olivia. For Olivia she’s... just Sadie, she thinks. With Olivia it’s like a friendship that is more than lightly dusted with lust. But she’s starting to realise that the feelings are entirely mutual. Even if she’s every bit as much a slave to Olivia as she is to Rachel or Jane, she knows now that Olivia is a slave to her lust too. It’s not the same of course; they’re not equals. Sadie is like some amusing little thing to Olivia—a plaything. But she’s a sexy little plaything.

This is a game they both want to play. And they both really, really want to play it. Indeed it feels like they have to play it. It’s a compulsion. Better than that, it seems that Jane fully approves, which is incredible, and only makes them want to do it more. They share this... thing, this secret, this understanding. And that’s beginning to feel something like love.

Who else is there?

Debbie? Who knows what Debbie wants? But she can certainly touch Sadie’s bottom any time she likes. Of course she can. They all can: any of them who are part of this. Any time they like. Any time at all.

And she knows—somewhere deep down, or maybe not deep down at all—that it’s all down to Jane. Olivia is quite right, of course—she’s so perceptive. You don’t get a choice with Jane. Real love isn’t like that. You don’t just arrive at a logical conclusion: “...And therefore, I’m in love with you.” You don’t get Jane; Jane gets you. And Jane has got Olivia, and she’s got Rachel, and she’s got Eva, and she’s got Debbie, and... well, who knows who else she’s got?

But now she has Sadie too. And that is so amazing, so hot, that Sadie feels nothing but gratitude—if not to Jane then to whatever higher power might have allowed this to happen. And gratitude, and servitude... they’re part of this same thing, this same feeling. And it’s amazing, and it’s hot.

And yet it’s unquestionably natural too. Jane is just so... And those legs are just... What Sadie feels for Jane—what everyone feels for Jane—is just...

She holds these unstatable truths to be self-evident. It’s just Jane. It’s obvious. To feel this way about her... There’s nothing odd about it. And knowing that Olivia feels the same way... Knowing that Rachel feels the same way... Knowing that Eva feels the same way... It just makes her feel...

Oh this feeling...!

It makes Sadie want to let go.

She feels that she hasn’t quite, yet. She’s still hanging on, she thinks. She’s still her boring old self really—still just the kind-of-bi, kind-of-lesbo temp with the boring data entry job.

Right now she’s just dipping her toe in, just letting her hand drag through the water. And if she feels like this now, what will it feel like when she does let go?

This feeling... This feeling...

It makes her want to fuck. It makes her want to be fucked. She wants to use her body to get fucked. She wants to have her body used for fucking. More than anything else, she wants them to want to fuck her. She wants to be desired.

She’s almost back to the office. She wants to be there now. She needs to be there, pleasing Rachel—by any means necessary.

Oh, this feeling...

It’s impossible to comprehend. But she doesn’t need to comprehend it. She just needs to let go and let it happen.

And perhaps that’s the only skill she really needs: to be able to let go, and fall backwards, and know that all her friends will catch her.