The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caught

He found her in front of the living room this time. Facing the room, rather than the hallway or the exit at its far end. There was something to be said about her tenacity, but today’s attempt seemed to have been misled at some point. In the beginning it had concerned him a bit, but as days turned into weeks, her little escapes had become something he almost looked forward to in a way. “Made it far today, haven’t we?” His voice was warm and sweet, only a hint of condescending tone slipped in. At this point it wasn’t like she really paid much attention to his words in the first place. She probably would have, at least if he had found her a bit earlier. Like this however her eyes were already almost all rolled back in her head, fluttering only half open before closing in delighted defeat. Again and again. She wasn’t really trying to open her eyes, he realized. Subconsciously she was triggering the trap over and over that he had carefully programmed into the depths of her all too receptive brain, letting her programming yank her back into trance as soon as she tried to defy it—and in the process giving her the dreamy pleasure she was so strongly hoping for.

With a small hum he tilted her head back, strangely amused every time by the way she half mewled in surprise, half moaned in pleasure. At first he had thought it meant that she still consciously reacted to his manipulations. But after weeks of carefully crafting every thought in her head and learning the ways her brain responded to them, he in turn began to better understand her.

It wasn’t a conscious decision to sound so surprised when he began to play with his toy. It was purely an instinctive sound she made as on some level she noticed one of her kinks being taken advantage of.

Not that she still would have known at this point if that particular kink had been part of her from the start or if it too was simply yet another carefully designed suggestion that had sunk deeper and deeper into her brain until it led her to the reaction he was looking for. He himself had found new pleasure in some of the things he had carved into her mind solely for the sake of changing her. The irony wasn’t lost on him and made him chuckle as two fingers slowly caressed her lips. Without so much as a single glance that would have acknowledged his presence, her mouth opened to try and suckle on his digits as he softly talked to her. It took a moment to realize he had fallen back into the same patter as always and if he weren’t so dedicated to watching her reaction, the realization might have made him trail off mid sentence.

“Good toys obey their programming.”

The words might not be repeated after she was so far gone, but he knew they effortlessly slipped along familiar paths in her brain to sink even deeper.

“Good toys love to be hypnotized.”

Even in her fugue he believed the blush on her face was brought on by the echo of that mantra in her otherwise empty head. She’d always had a much more than just academical interest in hypnosis. Caring for that seed and nurturing it into a fully blossoming hypnosis fetish had been a pleasure all in its own and he had almost been happy to leave it at that.

Almost.

But the more he made her love to be hypnotized, the more she urged him to take yet another step down that road. Which was make-belief, if he was honest with himself. If she had said nothing, maybe he would have gone about it slower. But he knew full well that what he did to her, he did for his own amusement more than anything else. Saying that she pushed him perhaps was barely correct on a technicality, but in the end it was mere semantics when he had carefully insisted on giving her that urge in the first place.

“Good toys want to see the spiral.”

Not like he needed her to look at one anymore. He never really had. But in the beginning she still had such a strong tendency to lean into stereotypical misconceptions and he wasn’t above using what she wanted to work on herself if it opened him a way into her mind. At this point rather than an induction, one shift in tone, a firm gesture, a whispered word full of mind melting innuendo was all it took. And yet he adored the way she gasped whenever he reminded her of the one thing that had first lured her down the rabbit hole.

“Toys are meant to be played with.”

He picked her up, careful not to drop her until they reached the reclining chair in the living room. Her escapes had become slightly rarer over the past weeks but she still tried—and every time she got a bit more overtly flushed at the prospect of what that would lead to. He didn’t mind that she tested the strength of the suggestions he placed in her mind if it was so easy to see how much the idea of being overpowered by them and getting placed back into the brainwashing booth he had built aroused her.

“It’s good to be hypnotized.”

Practice made perfect. He almost could keep his voice as perfectly smooth and steady as in the recordings he had prepared for these occasions. And yet he could tell from the way she shivered at the sound that on some level she heard the undertones that gave away how much he was excited by her vulnerable state of mind.

“Being hypnotized makes you open.”

Or maybe that was just a sign of her own pleasure as he fastened the belts around her arms and legs. Working out how to make that comfortable for the person bound into this seat had taken him an embarrassing amount of time. He couldn’t exactly go around asking people for advice on the construction or anything. All the more was he proud of how much she seemed to like it as he made sure she would have a clear view of the screen and the spiral he had conditioned her to seek out whenever she felt that urge to resist his influence.

“An open mind is master’s plaything.”

She was barely able to focus on the spiral. Who knew how long she had fractionated herself out there before the door until he found her? It may have just been minutes. At this point it didn’t exactly take long for her to space out this much from it anymore. But even if she tried to open her eyes, they never rose enough to actually notice the swirling bands of colour on the screen. He wasn’t worried though. With only a tiny struggle he got the headphones placed on her that would loop her favourite mantras and reinforce the changes he made to his favourite toy.

“Good playthings resist resisting.”

That got a smile out of her. Even in this deep daze, her body involuntarily responded to the mantra by glowing with joy as she felt the very concept of resistance slip even further from her mind.

It never ceased to amaze him how much she herself had taken to that specific suggestion. There was a part of her that loved what he was doing to her and had become an all too eager accomplice in her own surrender. His suggestions hardly did more than to feed her own thoughts and desires back to her in distilled, concentrated form and seeing what that turned her into was in many ways its own reward.

That didn’t stop his pants from getting uncomfortably tight every time when he observed how she fell yet a few more steps down along the path he wanted her to go. He didn’t start her on this brainwashing just for the arousal of it all. But they had all too soon figured out how much her descent into ever new depths of conditioning aroused the both of them. And he wasn’t immune to it as he noticed her becoming more and more flushed with pure excitement. It was contagious in the best ways and just like she was drawn back to the spiral and his commands by a carefully created compulsion, he couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

“Hypnotized playthings wish to serve.”

The words triggered the slightest shiver, a change so subtle and yet so powerful that he always found himself fascinated by it again. Her mouth opened wide when she turned, slow and cross eyed for but a moment as if part of her mind still watched the spiral even as she began crawling towards him. It certainly was true that when he had begun her conditioning, it had been simply to loop her own thoughts and beliefs back to her in a handpicked, controlled way to reinforce her desires. But that certainly didn’t stop him from relishing the pleasure it gave him when his hypnotized slave begged him with whimpers and the most vacant expression to use what was his. And judging from the sounds she made as he slid into her warm, wet mouth, she loved it every bit as much.

* * *