The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Change in Tone (commissioned by an anonymous fan)

by thestepfordgirl

[contains BE/PREG/IN/NC/MC]

George observed the attendants. Years of work coming to fruition under the lights of beautiful crystal chandeliers and decadent paintings. Refined, crafted beauty to match the craftsmanship necessary for his plans to come into place. He took to the floor, joining the revelry, even imbibing the champagne. Simpler minds might need to keep themselves away from the primary vector but he had planned far in advance for this. Precaution after redundancy after precaution after failsafe had ensured that even the newest troublemaker to enter his domain, Holly. She was beautiful and powerful, and her stubborn tenacity would be broken so wonderfully.

The devil herself approached him, smiling gently to him, posh and reserved, dutiful and obedient. George maintained his outward, relaxed smile but he sighed inside. This was efficient, but… not reality. This was a game, a novelty to be sold to billionaires with more money than sense. Self-denying simpletons who thought that playing with life-size dolls had reached the peak of luxury. But no, George had glimpsed the outside while these children grasped at shadows on the cave’s walls.

George’s thoughts returned to Holly. She was svelte and ready, hanging off of him a garden bathed in moonlight. But there. There it was. Her moment of failure. A bead of sweat. The air was cool, but soon after the conversation had turned to Holly, to her husband, anxiety cracked through her practiced maneuvers. George smiled widely at her, excusing himself. But not before slipping a gentle hand quickly past her neck, only pressing against it for a moment. Like a pinprick, and all would fall into place.

George made his way down to the basement, weak grunting and panting could be heard as he got closer to his lab.

“Jesus, lady, how are you holding me like this?” came a voice, nasally and exhausted.

George rounded the corner, to find his Marjory holding Evan like a vice, “Evan! I heard all the moaning and thought I’d missed some fun, buddy, what did you say to my wife, you silver-tongued devil!” He chuckled bemusedly at the scene. Even someone of his intelligence could appreciate a good physical joke. A middle-aged man being held down by a woman that appeared 30 years his senior like he was pinned by a wrestler.

“George! George, I’m here to put a stop to this!” Evan declared.

“What’d you do, Evan? Come down here and start pushing my wife’s buttons until she would grab ya nice and hard, hehe?” George continued the dialogue, he enjoyed continuing his little joke as we strode to the computer and began to execute commands.

George’s voice dropped, deadpan, “or did you actually come down here thinking you could press random buttons and break decades of work?” He punctuated his statement by ending his keyboard strokes with a louder, slapping strike of the Enter key, executing his latest entry. “Marjory, release him.”

Instantaneously, Evan collapsed from her vice-like grip. He shakily made his way onto his feet and attempted to rush the computer. He wound his fist up behind him to take George out with one blow. As much as a tired, out-of-shape television executive could try. But he stopped. His hands gently came down to rest on the edge of the keyboard to regain his breath.

“Whatcha up to, George?” escaped Evan’s lips. Words resounded in his throat, but Evan had not sent the signals through his body to speak them.

“That’s probably pretty confusing for you, isn’t it, Evan?” George asked in a warm, patronizing tone. “I’ll try to explain, see, I like explaining things. I like talking to people. Like with you, right now. And Marjory here,” George vaguely gestured towards the woman behind them, Evan looked at her, as she stood in the same pose she must have held now for a minute, arms splayed out away from her chest when she released him, her eyes fixated into nothingness.

“She, well, she’s just not a conversational person,” George turned in his chair, turning away from the monitor and slouching a bit. “Well, I mean she’s not a person. I got tired years ago trying to date while working so hard on this project, that I decided, hey, why not marry a prototype, y’know? Haha,” George laughed a little, nudging Evan’s ribs. Evan laughed as well, as he still felt in his mind disconnected from the commands leaving his body, but aware of every sensation.

“So yeah, the plan,” George continued, “see, so I got sick of humanity. The wars and the fighting and the hatred and- God. The list just keeps going. So I wanted to try to find a good way to stop things. First, I built stuff like Marjory here. And I mean, she’s great for lotsa things. Get you coffee, suck your cock, she would’ve torn you in half earlier if I asked her to.” George sighed. “But it’s just not the same, y’know? Taking people’s free will? It’s just… cliche. It’s super villain stuff. So I came back to the problem. I realized I had been treating the symptoms.”

“The issue was never that people needed to be strung up like puppets like this. Like what we’ve been doing here, like what your wife almost convinced me we had done to her. That was good enough to get me here, but it’s not a long term solution. See, I figured, why control actions?” George leaned in towards Evan, his lighting up with his words, “when you can control logic!” George cackled a small, raspy triumphant laugh. Like he’d just found the piece he was missing.

“Here, lemme demonstrate,” George, looked around, checking his pockets, looking at the floor, searching the desk, “Ah!” he exclaimed as he remembered a drawer under the computer and pulled out its contents. A simple wristwatch. He clipped it into place onto wrist and spoke into it. “Holly, could you come downstairs, George and I needed some help with something.”

George continued while they waited for her arrival, “so how do you like the new place? I took a look in your brain when you first moved into town and there was a bit of extra space knockin around in there that I realized I could put to use. See, you may have noticed, Evan, my boy, a certain… disconnect from your actions. And that’s… because… you..are.. This!” George slowed his speech as he looked around his desk until he plucked up a small container full of grey goo. “See this is what you look like right now. Little machines like these inside that body of yours contain the entirety of you. And there’s more than enough in there for me to hold two of you. And since you were the lucky son of a bitch to try to stop me right at the crossroads of my life’s work, I decided, you get to be the test subject for my next phase!”

Evan’s panic grew and grew, he couldn’t tell quite where this was going, but it was just continuously getting worse. He felt anxiety build inside him, but couldn’t feel his stomach churn, or his palms get sweaty. His fight-or-flight response was nowhere within him.

“So when I got that stuff figured out, the Brain Compartmentalization, that was when the whole thing snapped into place. I realized, I can keep multiple copies of your brain inside your body. I could even transfer your consciousness intact into this computer here. So, why the hell couldn’t I transfer one person’s consciousness into another body? And the answer, Evan,” George paused, looking up at Evan, smiling a big, toothy, goofy grin.

“I could! Hahaha,” George bellowed with laughter. “I could! So easily transfer myself like that. Boom, I happened upon immortality on accident. While trying to take over the world. I’m a goddamn genius, Evan.”

George turned back to his computer and once more typed in an esoteric string of commands. Evan felt something happening inside his body, his body looked down to inspect itself. “See? Easy as that. Might need to fix the place up a bit, but this definitely a starting point,” came out of Evans’ mouth. But it was so clearly George’s cadence. His verbal mannerisms and the way he gestured his body’s hands at himself, George had thrown Evan into the trunk of his own body and was about to drive off with it.

“Let’s start off with the simple changes, wouldn’t you say, George?” asked George from inside of Evan’s body.

“I agree, let’s just do a general upgrade in health,” agreed George in his original body, typing away at the computer. Evan felt the shell of his body he was trapped in breath deeply. Even he could feel it; his nose was clearer, his heart rate steadier, his vision cleared up. George had fixed his health issues with the snap of his finger. “And now, perhaps,” George continued, “let’s go with a bit of muscle, de-aging, and a cock that I can’t fit between two fingers. I feel like I’m trapped in a 14 year old boy with crow’s feet, here,” ordered George from Evan’s mouth.

Everything happened as he commanded, Evan felt from inside his neural cage as his body grew a few inches taller, chest broadening, skin tightening, hair growing along his forearms and pecs. “Let’s inspect,” George said as he began to undo Evan’s pants.

George viewed with a grimace at the 4 inches of penis now between his new legs. Though his demeanor quickly flipped as the nanomachines went to work and plumped it up, bringing him to a swinging 9 inches, soft. “There we go, now Holly might reconsider the divorce, huh?” laughed George, in a deeper, more masculine reconstruction of Evan’s old voice.

Evan’s heart sank at the sound of this monster uttering his wife’s name. Or it would have, if he had any connection left to the beefy shell he was now confined to. It dawned on him now that he was truly alone. He would not be able to scream for help, he would never be able to tell his wife he loved her. He would never get to be there for the kids, little Alan and Stephanie would grow up listening to this monster lie to them through HIS mouth. As if on cue, his nightmare advanced into reality as Holly finally made her way to the basement from George’s earlier summons.

* * *

“George? Wa—... Evan? Is that you?” gasped Holly, observing the pantless man bulging out of his dress shirt with the most enormous dick she had ever seen hanging between his legs. He had muscles and hair in places Evan never could have dreamed of, but Holly could see his eyes, the way his nose curved, it couldn’t have been anyone else.

“Hi, honey!” beamed Evan, “George was just showing me his latest stuff, we were hoping you might end up down here so you could see it, too!” Holly slowly made her way towards the two men while George typed away at the computer. This man who she had grown to fear over the past months suddenly seemed… fine, to her. Everything he was doing was useful, correct. She trusted George.

Holly stepped under Evan’s now much broader arm and embraced him. She felt her body heat up intensely as she massaged his now masculine chest. Her hand slowly, mindlessly descended until she found herself groping away at a massive dick and testicles the size of tennis balls. Evan spoke up as the couple stared at the wall of endless text George typed away on the computer, “George said he wanted me to take over as his new ‘VP’, isn’t that great, honey? He wants me to handle all of the outgoing business so he can work down here.”

“That’s… great, baby. Do you, do you mind if I take my clothes off?” Holly asked flatly. Without waiting for a reply, the silent commands George had typed in urged her to just begin removing her dress and panties, stripping down to nothing but her heels, letting the cool air of the lab breeze past her pussy that felt near to boiling by this point.

“Oh yeah, do you like what you see, honey? George showed me how to make some improvements to myself, figured I might do some for you, too!” Evan asked and declared, cheerfully.

“Yes, baby, you… god, you’re incredible, you need to fuck me right now!” Holly blabbed. She felt the words release from her body like steam spewing from a cracked pipe.

“Sure, sweetie, we can fuck and work at the same time!” Evan said as his new body easily lifted Holly up and impaled him on his instantly ready cock. He gently but swiftly plunged a screaming Holly onto his hard 12 inches of cock, before hitting a wall as his too-huge dick could reach no further into her overtaxed pussy. “That’s definitely the first change, there, George. Let’s deepen her vagina, to about… 11 and a half inches. That way she can almost take me… and then I can take her the rest of the way, hard,” Evan beamed as Holly felt her pussy expand somehow, allowing more of Evan’s tree trunk of cock to split her in half, pushing powerfully across, new virgin pussy flesh. New vaginal muscles clamping down as she rode through an incredible orgasm.

Evan smiled down at his wife, it felt like the first time, and for the new Evan, it basically was. New brain, new body, new pussy. Old womb, old woman. But that could be changed. “Same health upgrade and de-aging, George, if you mind, ol pal. And special care for the lady parts,” Evan smiled at his wife, pecking her on the cheek with a kiss, “Holly and I have decided to work on new additions to the family,” Evan emphasised as he now fully got into the standing fuck and began to bounce Holly up and down on his cock as she wailed with orgasmic glee with her husband’s declaration.

Holly’s body tightened up, her cholesterol plummeted, her uterus pulled back from the edge of menopause and began work on new eggs. She could feel her skin breath as years of tanning melted away, moles and wrinkles disappearing as if they were never there, leaving her with pale, supple skin, and that supple, sensitive skin was being overloaded by the feeling of her husband’s thick chest and arm hair brushing up against her body. The bush of thick, masculine pubic hair brushing against her pussy every time Evan brought her down. She had felt the urge to get pregnant when she ovulated before, but this was something new. This was ovulation in the extreme, she was in heat. She needed to be bred.

As George continued to plow away at Holly from inside Evan’s enhanced body, that body of hers began to grow. George had complex plans for the world and its people but he wasn’t above claiming a trophy, especially one had been such a pain. He made her feet more sensitive, and made them so they would be incredibly uncomfortable in any shoes, bar only the highest of heels for when he took her out to display her. At all other times, she would be only comfortable, barefoot, waddling around one of his mansions.

Her hair grew out, a luscious mane of shining blonde hair that would tickle her lower back and rest on the curves of her breasts. Her ass inflated behind her, filling with flesh that grew and grew until it filled the gap between her body and the computer so that it indented as she jiggled against it. And alongside her new mountainous bubble of ass, her hips widened, stretching and cracking as her bones adjusted to her new shape. She would be bottom heavy, a purpose-built lower body designed to wrap around George’s cock and slide out his children with ease. But that did not mean her breasts would be left out. George squeezed Evan’s hands into the new supple mounds of flesh that made up Holly’s ass, letting her moan lustfully as he came inside her, his brand new cock not spewing or squirting, but gushing as he filled her with his seed. As he filled her up between her legs, above the soft swell of her lower abdomen, her breasts began a steady climb down her chest, filling in with pliant, motherly mammaries. She would spend the rest of her life leaking for him, constantly feeling the itch to have someone suck her breasts dry, but never letting them completely empty.

George pulled an exhausted Holly off of his cock, pausing to admire the gallon of cum that rushed out with him, watching it spill onto his cock and her thighs. He let her down onto the floor where her inflated, pillowy lips sucked at the delicious cum coating his still throbbing shaft.

Words finally escaped the silence between her lewd slurping, “thank you… thank you, Master. I will grow full with your children,” she looked up to her Master with her large, blue eyes, unnaturally long, thick eyelashes fluttering, like here eyelids themselves were bowing down to him.

“Come along darling, we’ll show you off at the party,” George uttered through Evan’s mouth, “all those men and women up there have been programmed to follow me, but a display of my power will certainly help build enthusiasm.”

“Oh,” George paused for a moment, looking deeply into Holly’s eyes, “I think this newly improved body needs a new name, wouldn’t you agree, baby?” Holly nodded vigorously, if he was going to fuck her like that all the time, she would call him whatever the fuck he wanted. “Evan’s… inappropriate for me, so ‘Master’ was good… I liked that… but when we get intimate like that…”

“Call me George.”

“Yes, George… Master… anything you want…” Holly replied, feeling joyous at his commands.

[5 years later, in the bedroom of an island villa off the coast of California]

“Yes, see to it that the ambassador arrives soon. We’ll have a helicopter bring her out in the morning, once she has her ‘private session’ with Master and myself, it’ll only be a matter of time until all of South America sees the world through the correct lens,” Holly ended the phone call. She was more than capable of handling these diplomatic needs, but her body demanded such physical attention. She had spent an entire phone call with the president of Argentina tweaking her nipples, she thanked her Master for the wireless headset she used, otherwise her masturbating hand would have been occupied by the tedium as well.

She clambered out of bed, already missing the lush furs of the comforter against her nude skin, but she couldn’t get a good look at herself in the mirror otherwise. She reveled in her body, her wide hips barely able to fit inside the mirror’s confines. She loved to watch the slow, rocking slosh of her milky titties as they swayed to a stop. And she was ritualistic in the time spent admiring her growing belly every morning in her vanity. She felt she could detect the most minute changes in its growing size each day. Even at only 5 months pregnant, her belly had overtaken her already sizeable body in scale, dominating her silhouette. But her 3rd litter of more than 4 children at a time would certainly do that. Especially if these babies ended up being as big and healthy as the last two batches.

Master, that reminded her, she needed to suck his cock. It was already 8 a.m. and she hadn’t drained his magnificent balls once.

* * *

George lay in repose on the 3rd floor balcony, the sun gleaming on his bronzed, Herculean body. He lay surrounded by his conquests, all 3 of the women were shining examples of the betterment he would soon bring to society. Each of them were tall and leggy, graceful, with smooth, soft skin. They could have been super models with their trim tummies and facial features carved as if from marble, but their wide, matronly hips and the plump hemispheres of their breasts disqualified them from such a field. And besides, it would be a waste of their incredible talents.

Flanking his right, writhing her nude body against him and lazily biting and kissing his neck, lay the junior senator from Texas, she had been one of the first members of government to be ‘enlightened’ by George’s philosophy. And she used every excuse she could think of to remain by his side when she was out of session. The way her ringlets of hair bounced as she giggled and her luscious, youthful body belied her 50 years of age.

Between his legs, the wife of the French ambassador massaged his balls with her expert tongue, her wild mane red hair tickling his legs. Her husband beyond grateful to allow his Master this access to his beautiful young wife. Especially after George had so graciously brought his philosophy on world government to Europe. Already, 90% of the population had been assimilated into his worldview of human betterment.

And finally, Rumiko, wrapped under his left arm, all 6′2″ of her body being used to grip and massage her lover, the graceful, powerful beauty of the prime minister of Japan wrestled her tongue against her Master’s. Gasping for air, she broke their kiss, staring deeply into his eyes, her hunger held back only by the one truth she knew above all; ‘George knows what is best for me, for everyone’. She was craving his cock, his seed, to fill her body and complete her. But she could only plead with her eyes and tongue and soaking pussy for him to bless her.

George smiled as he squeezed her firm, globular ass. He gripped it tightly, enjoying the small squeal of pain and ecstasy that escaped her lips. The Amazonesque Japanese woman held such power, politically and physically, but she was putty in his powerful hands.

Her desperate struggle for sexual power was interrupted by the opening of a sliding door. All 3 of the lounging women paused their worship as they watched the lady of the house, first wife of their Master enter the balcony. Her body curvaceous like their own, but with legs a little longer, hips a little wider, and breasts a little bigger. But the pale dome of motherhood was what truly separated them from her. Holly waddled her nude body towards the quartet, eyes hidden behind a pair of sunglasses, but there was nowhere for her to look except toward her husband.

“Morning, darling. Morning, Rumiko, the others may leave,” Holly greeted with a slight melody to her voice, enjoying the command she gave. “Darling, you will be pleased to know that the ambassador from Brazil will be here in the morning to discuss spreading your good word in the southern hemisphere.” She spoke with such businesslike formality all while taking the position of the deposed redhead, but instead of placing her mouth on her husband’s balls, and adding to the girl’s saliva on his cock, she used it as a lubricant to help her already slick pussy envelop the shaft of her husband’s member.

George let his beautiful wife descend onto his cock, he had withheld his cum from his worshippers all morning and sighed with pleasure as he released inside of her almost immediately. Such a quick cum would have been embarrassing to someone lesser but he had no masculinity to prove. He had sculpted his wife’s body to please him effortlessly, just as her sharp mind delighted him in other ways.

Holly cooed with satisfaction, her body was so sensitive to the feeling of her husband’s cum, it triggered her reaction immediately as it pumped into her. She didn’t mind the quick load, her magnificent husband and Master would have another one for her shortly. She let his jets of sperm die down before beginning to slowly grind and gyrate her body with his hard rod still inside her. Maneuvering it expertly like a joystick and she was the world’s first and most talented Vagina-Pilot.

She returned to business once she got into her stride, turning to Rumiko, a powerful woman, making headlines across the world for her strides in leadership, both domestically and abroad. But now she was simply ‘a broad’ being domesticated by their Master. She gripped at George’s back, her hand squeezing at his muscles, fixated on the sight, the small gap between the base of his cock and her outer labia. She had watched mighty pulses shoot through that gap as her Master filled Holly with sperm that could impregnate her no further. Sperm that could have been impregnating her.

“So,” Holly began to speak, snapping Rumiko’s eyes away from her pussy and up to meet her gaze through the sunglasses, “Master has expressed desire to impregnate you,” she spoke so matter-of-factly but it overwhelmed Rumiko. The thing she desired most, not just to serve him as a politician, but to serve him as a woman.

“However,” Holly continued, “Master wishes to bring his ideals into mainland Asia, and I proposed the Korean peninsula as our best starting point. We would like you to help bring us toward that goal, would you, Rumiko?”

“Yes!” Rumiko blurted out, her years of politicking drained away as her talent and discipline as desire overwhelmed. “But,” she began to question, “would I not serve just as well with Master’s… c-children… inside of me?” She turned to her Master.

“I had considered it,” George began, enjoying the power struggle between these two women he possessed, mind and body. “But we have found that historically, North Korea has… struggled to properly work with women in leadership. And pregnancy would certainly not help those opinions.” George took the strong woman’s chin in his hand, lovingly stroking it as he brought her full lips close to his, letting his words beat against her sensitive skin, “of course, Prime Minister, I certainly don’t see things that way. And once we get through to them, I’ll make sure you’re pregnant before the ink dries, how about that?”

“Y-yesss…” Rumiko whimpered. George congratulated her for saying the right answer by pressing their lips together, the lustful woman burying herself into the kiss, thanking her master with her tongue in ways it could not express with simple language.

When she finally opened her eyes again, she saw that Holly had clambered into the position just vacated by the senator. The three of them were now alone on the balcony. Rumiko’s eyes turned to see George’s beautiful cock glistening in the morning sun, globs of his and Holly’s juice reflecting in the bright light. “Go on,” Holly beckoned while rubbing her husband’s chest, “consider it a toast, for moving forward with our plans.”

George turned to his wife, letting the ravenous woman descend onto his cock as she had been starved of it her whole life instead of just the previous evening. “Ah, impregnation reminds me, honey; where are the kids?”

[3 years later, the halls of a modern palace in the Alps]

Stephanie enjoyed parties, and her 18th birthday was no exception. She loved socializing and hanging out with all of the other children of diplomats and kings. She had grown up living the life of a princess, globetrotting with her wonderful mother and incredible father. She had fuzzy memories of a youth in small apartments and stressful arguments between her parents. But her father had stepped up after that fateful year they moved out of the big city. Their whole world had flipped upside down. If getting to see everything life had to offer only required her to never call her father ‘Evan’, that was a sacrifice she would take easily, what was the importance of a silly name, anyway?

Stephanie enjoyed parties, but today, her priorities were elsewhere. She had always looked forward to turning 18, as any young girl does, her first step into womanhood. But she had had no idea what a step it was. Waking up that morning, her first moments as a grown woman, in the eyes of the world, was physical. Letting she had stepped out from the cold and into a cozy den, next to a warm fire. That heat she felt all day, heating her body under her sparkling cocktail dress she got for the occasion. The bands and straps and laces pressed coolly into her body all day long. And as she snuck away into the private wing of the palace, accessible only to family, she felt naughty as she began to shuck clothing away. First, the dress needed to be off, she wanted the cool air of her home to wash over her warm, slim tummy.

She next deftly removed her bra, the breath of air felt good, but she also felt the release of pressure, she could have sworn that the bra had been roomy the week before when she tried it on, but it had been positively squeezing. She looked down at her breasts as she walked and they jiggled with confidence. Stephanie had been raised not to question the good things that came to her life, and adding 2 cup sizes after a few slices of birthday cake was certainly a gift she wouldn’t return. She made a mental note to see that the baker of said cake was added permanently to the staff.

Next, she removed her heels and stockings. Her legs felt so wonderful, released from their fabric prison, she felt smooth, reveling in the feeling of the sheer material descending down her leg. It made her feel… desirable. An emotion that had since been alien to her life. Stephanie felt she was going to enjoy 18 quite a bit.

She strode with a new, different confidence down the halls. She knew not where she was going, but it did not matter, she could walk wherever she wanted and it would be the right way to go. With the pop her hips swung with, the best place to be would now be whoever had a good view of her. The bounce and weight of her hips rocked back and forth, she could see why her mother always put so much emphasis on her lower body. Especially now that she was noticing the slight wiggle of her butt each time her feet fell to the ground.

All these new feelings and sensations distracted Stephanie until she found herself a place she had been many times, but had not intended to reach. Her father’s room. It wasn’t his bedroom, the one he shared with mother, that was back and to the left a ways, though there was a bed in this room. She couldn’t call it an office, though it did feature a desk, it was… a room. Her father’s room dedicated to things that occured only after she had left it. But now she was at the door unbeckoned. A room she had dare never enter, unless the doors had already been open. But now, she felt confident. She was a woman now. An adult! She would stride in there, mature, nipples perky on proud breasts, hips curving even as her legs separated in a powerful stance and say to the room, ‘I am here! I will be here if I choose!’

Fuck, dude, being a grown up was so cool, she giggled to herself as she reached for the doorknob, she may be an adult now, but she was glad she could still laugh and be silly with herself. Just now with cool boobs and stuff.

* * *

Stephanie entered the room, her eyes searching the room for what secrets it might hold when she wasn’t there. Her gaze eventually panned over to the bed, where a pair of perfected humans lay languid after an intense intercourse.

“Master?” Stephanie questioned. That word had never crossed her lips. In all her 18 years of life, she had always called him ‘daddy’ or ‘poppa’. She of course heard so many others call him that over the years, even momma, but never her. But now she saw her parents, the two people that had raised her and loved her through to adulthood, lay in a pose she knew they must find themselves in often, but had never seen with her own eyes. It was like gears had sat dormant within her mind for years, knowledge of sex, of reproduction.

Of fucking.

But now those gears shot to life, 0 to 60 in her mind like the power had turned them on, turned her on. She saw them now for what they were, the filter of innocence relieved of her in an instant. Her mother’s once-again pregnant body relaxed against the pillows, her voluminous mane of hair covering the sheets behind her. Stephanie observed the plump forms of her mother’s breasts, nipples hard and red, clearly having been taxed by the lovemaking.

The gentle light that came in through the window cast little shadow across her mother’s body and Stephanie saw every detail of her skin, the sweat that clung to it, the red marks of hands that had squeezed her with virility. And the glisten of a steady flow of cum oozing from her engorged pussy.

Stephanie knew what cum was, it was semen, sperm, it was used to fertilize eggs in a woman to induce conception. She was no slouch in her studies and had been taught by the finest tutors in the world. But this wasn’t semen and sperm. This wasn’t reproduction. This was cum. This was ownership, leaking from a sensitive hole, the feeling and the smell were there to remind already-bred(many times over) slut of who was her provider. The strong, wise, loving man who had provided her with home, affection, children, luxury, and raw, animalistic, unbridled

Fucking.

Stephanie’s body had heated up even further observing her mother’s gorgeous, well-fucked form, examining her mother in a sexual light she never before could have conceived, but turning her eyes to her Master awakened a flame within her that dwarfed that sexual kindling like a candle in the path of a forest fire. His body was no longer defined by the strong arms that lifted her onto his wide shoulders like he had in her youth. His body was defined by the sturdy chest, a little hairy but cut, formed muscle lay underneath. A chest Stephanie wished to be flush against, rubbing the newly sensitive and swollen parts of her body up against his masculine form. His body was no longer soft lips that kissed her goodnight, it was large hands that would squeeze her as they fell asleep, cradled against his encompassing body. She needed so desperately to feel him, to feel that… that… cock. It at last entered her mind and her vision, the thick, veiny tower she wished to fall down and worship. Her Father’s- her Master’s cock still stiff, just gently lolling to the side after it had just been so freshly used to lay claim to her mother.

Stephanie’s body reacted to the surge in need, her eyes watered, crying as the emotions overwhelmed her, her lips began to swell, puffing up, as if to edge just that centimeter closer to what she desired. The swelling in her breasts returned with a vengeance, blowing up as they covered her chest, swaying with the momentum of their growth.

Her feet shuddered, almost taking her balance as they wanted so badly to lunge forward, leaping onto the bed but they were frozen solid. Frozen stiff as her legs boiled like magma, the heat and swelling returning to her hips. Her ass inflating with flesh as it marched towards a rivalry with her mother’s prodigious rear. Her hips creaking as they widened, bringing her thin, lacy panties to the verge of snapping from their motherly mass.

“Cum here, baby, Daddy wants to see you,” he spoke like it was nothing. All the tension within her, the redness of her skin, the tears streaming down her cheeks, the oversexed slut her body was transforming into. He was impervious to it. He spoke with that same caring voice he had always used for her, but now it struck her as a lover. The tender voice of a powerful man inviting her into his bed, buckling her like a wave.

Her body marched slowly, agonizing over every inch, it moved with precision, as if any single infraction would shatter this exotic erotic dream. Stephanie’s body clambered into the bed, touching the sheets, the smattering of cum on the comforter, her mother’s pulsing body, but not her Master. Her first touch would be intentional, devoted solely to pleasure him however he chose.

“Have you had a good birthday, sweetie?” he asked? His smile gentle, his eyes twinkling at her. She could not respond, merely nodding her head. Slowly. “Wonderful, baby. I hope you’ve enjoyed the presents. And I think you may have already figured out what the final surprise is.” Her Master stroked her body, like a sculptor observing freshly dried clay. Simply his touch set off fireworks within her but they crashed against walls, something confined them to her form. Containing her joy with its pressure.

Stephanie knew the answer, she understood the prize. But the thought existed as a silhouette in her brain. It was obscured by something, it was frustrating. Like Master had asked her what 2+2 was. It was so simple and mundane a question. It was obvious what her final surprise was, but why couldn’t she pull the answer from within her own subconscious?

Master continued to grope at her body, examining her new curves with his grip,feeling every ounce of tender fat that had filled her ass. Squeezing at the newly swelled mammaries of her teenage breasts. His hands eventually made their way to her hips and brushed across strained fabric. He stopped, halting quickly, like he had discovered something. “There we go,” she heard Master whisper. His fingers hooked themselves into the pantyline and pulled. Ever so slightly, the tiniest adjustment and already-overwhelmed panties burst free from her body, dropping to the blankets below her.

Stephanie realized that she had maneuvered her way up the bed that she found her legs astride her Master’s waist. His cock now fully at attention directly beneath her ass. But there was something, still preventing the animal magnetism from dragging her down.

Her Master’s hand moved down her tummy, crossing through a small tuft of hair, brushing up against her labi- no. His fingers struck something. Something hard, callous to his touch. Rigid against her skin. An object she had not felt up to this point but was somehow reminded of its presence. Like it had long been there. Her gaze broke from her century long stare into her father’s eyes to observe the commotion between her legs.

Down below, past the canyon of cleavage she now sported, past the gentlest curve of her tummy, was metal. Like a pubic exoskeleton, it covered her pussy. It sat there, as it never had before and had yet had always been, blockading her. This was the wall, containing her joy, denying her the answer she sought. She looked back to her Master, the man who had held every answer to every question in her entire life. He did not return her gaze. Doubt crept into her mind for a moment, the briefest fluttering of fear, that she may never see this resolved.

But hope shone through, his hand moved again, gripping this invading object that shackled Stephanie to herself. He pulled, sending a shockwave that rippled into Stephanie’s body. The metal peeled away from her skin, letting it breathe and vent her sexual heat, but the horrid machine’s umbilical cord still clung to her. Some wretched tube. Her Master pulled further still until eventually Stephanie heard a wet pop. The invader had left her body. She looked down and saw the tube that had apparently been hiding within her, glad to be free of its wretched control, whatever it may have been.

She turned her eyes back…

“Daddy?” Stephanie asked. The word returned to her, her world returned to her. The fear and anguish that had wracked her body and soul over these aching minutes was gone. Now she sat on her knees. In her Daddy’s bed, in his room. Above him. Her pussy waiting, needing to descend on his cock.

His strong hands wrapped around her, their encompassing size enveloping even her still-trim waist. The answer was hers at least, free to speak. “What would you want your last birthday surprise to be sweetie?” her father, chided, in a joking tone. “Huh, darling? What would you like it to be?”

“What would YOU… like to be, baby?”

“A wife.”