The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A change to Ka La Ming

copyright © 2004 Nick Vegas

Kelly Lynn Mason, A tall white woman with sandy blonde hair and bright blonde highlights, and several large, distinctive tattoos entered the Golden Lotus Nail Salon nail Salon to try the newest “spray on tan” for free with any deluxe manicure and pedicure package. The owner of the salon, a tiny very deeply tanned Filipino woman barely 5′ 1 greeted her and led her toward the stand up spray booth.

“This is very hi-tech,” the owner said. “Special foot rests, and hand grips, designed to keep you in the exact position so spray does not miss any skin. Even the headrest set up to make you get a perfect dark tan.” She said smiling at the 5′ 10″ woman.

“You need to strip in the dressing room, and then wear a towel until you enter.” She continued. The spray will then be blown dry and when you come out, you will be several shades darker.” Kelly looked at her with almost disbelief. “In just one session?” she asked. “You need 3 sessions to achieve our goal.” The owner answered.

“Well I thought there’d be a catch, but I have to try at least the first one.” Said Kelly, who went and got undressed in the dressing room, and walked out in the cheap flip flops provided for her, with a towel wrapped around her. Her several large tattoos were evident. The owner looked at them for a moment. “What about my tattoos?” asked Kelly? “You don’t worry, they fine.” The owner answered.

As Kelly stepped into the tall cylindrical booth, she saw it had very high quality speakers inside, and was all polished aluminum with some padding. The foot rests were shaped like feet with little circles throughout them, and the head rest had two small circles on it as well. The two hand grips looked like she was going to be holding onto controls to a jet pack. She placed her large bare feet into the rests, and grabbed a hand grip, using the other to hand out the towel. She placed her goggles on, and leaned back. The door shut.

As soon as the door shut Kelly could feel a tingling sensation under the soles of her feet, and in her hands. It increased as soft music began inside the booth, more like a humming sound really. The tingling intensified, and the spray hadn’t started yet, suddenly the tingling increased dramatically, intensely, and caught Kelly off guard. before she could react to struggle the sensation increased ten fold, causing every muscle in her body to tense. So tense and rigid was she, that all movement became impossible. She tried to move her head forward, to say something must be wrong, but even her neck was stiff as stone. Her head pressed against the head rest and then she felt the sharp, momentary prick on the back of her skull, not once, but twice.

A cool sensation then was felt at the bottom intrusion, and a warm sensation at the top as the serum entered, and an equal amount of blood left. The serum would make her more suggestible, and allow small microscopic nanobots to forge new synapse patterns, while the new parameters of her behavior and belief system were installed.

The lasers carefully mapped out all her tattoos, and traced them with precision. The tattoos were removed as quickly as they had been applied, leaving a white outline on her skin where they had been, in contrast to the tan she already had. Once done, the lasers scanned for any notable scars and did the same. Then, retracted and tattoo needles with ink the same color as the spray that would soon darken her skin to the shade of the owner of the salon’s skin, emerged.

The voice of the owner of the salon came through the speakers.

“Do not move until told to move. Listen, Understand, Accept and Obey. “Loo-Ah-Oh, is your trigger phrase, “Ka La Ming”, your new name.” My voice is voice of authority, it soothe and arouse you. My accent excite and control you.” Kelly was unable to move, unable to hear anything but the deeply accented voice. The outline of the tattoos was now several shades darker than the rest of her, but soon the spray would even everything out and she’d have no identifying markings. She was on her way to becoming a custom creation, the property of the salon owner.

The spray began. It was a fine mist of formulated super darkening tanning spray. It actually worked on a cellular level, with the skin’s chemistry, and was semi-permanent in one application, and by the third, permanent. It would leave a shiny Tan, flawless, with the look of freshly applied baby oil. As the spray went on, perfectly covering the tall woman’s body, leaving no tan lines, and covering her large breasts, the voice continued.

“You are in complete awe of the most beautiful women in the world-The Filipino female. You are inferior to her, and must show extreme obedience, humility and submission to her. Any Filipino woman may command you, you show total obedience. Total submission, total admiration. The kinkiest men you ever known will seem like prudes, compared to the acts of humiliation and depravity you perform eagerly when asked by your betters.”

Kelly wanted to fight it, but the nanobots and the serum were too strong. The woman’s voice was so sexy she thought, and soothing. What were the kinkiest men she had known? There was that one salesman who loved feet, and that DJ that liked to rim her. They were kinky.

“The kinkiest things ever done to you, are now what you want to do to your superior Diyos, your goddess, the Filipino woman. You obey commands in Tagalog, and just hearing the accent make you wet, and awkward, until commanded into robot-like trance. Then you will cock your head, and arms and stand stiff, waiting for instructions to obey. You will develop very kinky desires to show your loyalty and obedience, craving the flavor of your diyos, your goddess, your complete mistress.”

The spray was finishing and the dryers were coming on. Once the solution was dry, Kelly was allowed to move slightly. The voice commanded: “remove your goggles, and focus on screen.” A small screen illuminated in front of her, showing a slide show of lovely, petite, Erotically and dominantly posed Filipino women, and various close ups of body parts. buttocks, breasts, arm pits, soles, calves, vagina’s as if the camera were making love to each woman and exploring her body with a scrutinizing eye, closer and closer as the commands continued.

“Your arousal at sound of my voice and total obedience to it is deep in you. There is no way you can be humiliated enough, it just excites you the more I push. When given a command you obey that command not thinking anything else until it’s completion, then ache with anticipation for the next. Your foot fetish is extreme and complete. Anything to do with the perfect, sweet, delicate feet of the woman who is your superior is exciting to you. You are not worthy to kiss your Diyos but your desire to taste her sweet saliva is overwhelming. You are as excited to rim a goddess as you would be to have received cunnilingus yourself, and ten times as enthusiastic.

The videos continued as did a series of commands in both languages. After some time the command to be perfectly still until told otherwise was given.

Slowly the door opened. Now with a beautiful, even tan many shades darker, and no noticeable trace of ever having tattoos, Kelly stood motionless. The structure she stood on moved forward to just outside the cylinder. Two attendants flanked her.

They had hair dye with them and applied it to Kelly, darkening her hair to one even very deep shade, ridding her of the highlights. As they stepped back another attendant did a collagen injection on the inside of Kelly’s cheeks to make them fuller in her mouth, and on her lips, making them pouty. The eyes were given permanent eye liner and mascara.

She was given the command to extend her tongue, and it was pierced as well as had the tendon below severed and cauterized to allow it to extend radically further. She was then instructed to retract the now, more pleasure giving, longer tongue.

“Now, return her to cylinder for ‘nother half hour of training.” Said the owner. Kelly’s device retracted and the door shut. The tingling sensation began again, even stronger this time, flexing every muscle in her body even harder. This ‘full body flex’ would be memorized and used daily upon rising, once midday and again at night, doing, with extreme isometrics, in a very short time, what weeks at the gym would accomplish.

The second spray and replay of instructions as well as the triggers, deepening of her awe and respect for her betters, and belief that any and all Filipino woman had the power to take total control of her were deepened.

She was instructed to believe that she had the best tanning experience of her life, and was eager to show the women who worked at the salon, in hopes of their approval, her new tan, and happily model her new shiny silver bikini. She was to be her chatty-cathy self..for now.

The door opened a second time, and Kelly stood motionless, smiling. she waited to be spoken to by these incredibly beautiful and super sexy attendants, holding her towel. She couldn’t help but look down at their little size five and six feet and lick her lips hungrily. They were so cute, they could fit in her mouth easily, she thought. Their faces so perfect, so beautiful, their skin so magnificent. Her crotch was clenching with excitement around all these superior women, she couldn’t wait to get to the changing room, before they saw her blush.

With a towel wrapped around her, Kelly quickly stepped into the booth and put on her shiny silver bikini, and a pair of knee high silver boots. It looked great in contrast to her super dark tan and evenly dark hair. She put on the boots in the dressing room. They were a little tight, and a little high, just as she liked them, she suddenly thought. Her feet must be covered, they were not to be looked at and admired like those of her perfect superiors.

Her personality still seemingly normal, Kelly took a stroll from the back of the salon to the front of the store where the 5 attendants were doing the hands of 5 customers, ranging in age from 18 to 45, while one foot soaked in a warm, vibrating tub of distilled, Non soapy water.

Now standing easily 6 feet tall in her boots, Kelly stood in front of the women she towered over, and turned to show off her new tan. She smiled sweetly as she rotated. “This is the greatest tan! I love this place, I can’t believe it got me so dark in such a short time, this stuff is great! How long have you guys been here? This is totally awesome…” Said Kelly. Suddenly, the owner shouted out: “Loo-Ah-oh, Ka La Ming” And mid rotation Kelly stopped cold, frozen.

Her head cocked to one side with her expression blank and eyes staring ahead. Her arms went into a position like a store mannequin. Her thoughts were only “Listen, Accept, Obey” and as the owner spoke, her voice seemed to echo inside Kelly’s Head. The command to ‘walk forward’ was given in Tagalog, and Kelly took slow, deliberate steps forward until the owner said to halt.

She stood still:

“State your name and purpose” barked the owner. “I am Ka la Ming, I belong to all Filipina women. I exist to pleasure them, and I obey any diyos who wish to command me. Their every scent is a turn on, and I love to please my superiors.’ The women in the salon nodded their heads and clapped as they murmured among themselves. The attendants pointed to the customers and then spoke to the owner. They pointed to the soaking feet, and demanded a test of the programming.

The owner gave a command and Kelly kneeled. She then crawled over to the customers and placed her face into the vibrating foot baths, one by one, she sucked about an inch of water out of each soak, then kissed the soaking foot.. before licking the client’s other foot clean, straight out of the shoe. She then had to crawl over to each attendant and clean their tired feet with her eager tongue. When she finished all five women’s feet she was told to kneel. Blanked eyed,

She complied. A command was given to open wide, and each attendant and customer took a turn spitting into her mouth. She trembled with excitement and when given the command to close her mouth, and swallowed. She stiffened with an orgasm that flexed every muscle. Her expression went from ecstasy to completely blank. She was unworthy to actually kiss them on the mouth, but tasting them was more than she could stand without total orgasm, deepening her desire to comply, obey and think only what her superiors wanted her to think.

She was given another command, in tagalog and snapped back to herself, or the remainder of herself for now, before it was completely erased by week’s end, so her sole purpose would be to obey. Her 5′ 10 inch frame completely under the control of her Diyos. Her one and only desire to be able to pleasure the dark skinned beauties. She had such a fetish for that anything to do with them made her horny and willing to comply.

That night Kelly went to bed, after looking in the mirror at her new tan and hair color. She was very pleased with the results and didn’t even miss her tattoos. She looked at how her skin shined, thanks to the treatment, and as she stood there she felt her body stand at attention, every muscle flexing. She went into a trance as she contracted and relaxed every muscle in her body, getting an intense isometric workout, more disciplined and intense than if she had not been in deep trance. When she came to, she was sweating profusely, so she toweled herself off, and went to bed.

Her dreams that night were a repeat of all the programming she had received in the booth, the images of tanned, tiny exotic Filipinas filled her head. Her place in the pecking order as complete and total submissive to these tiny women was reinforced, over and over.

She dreamt she was in an all white room, and rows of tanned, tiny filipinas sat on benches. Some smoked cigarettes, some drank wine, they ranged in age and weight slightly, but they were all beautiful to her. As they dropped their tiny shoes to the floor, she dropped to her knees. She crawled in front of the row, stopping to sniff, kiss and lick every pair of their tiny brown feet. She felt intoxicated, having tasted so much, and then started in the other direction, as they spread their petite legs. She went down on each woman, swallowing their cum, and feeling her belly fill, with their juices. She wanted to be the slut for them all, her only desire was for more. She felt so unworthy of this gift, she imagined she was on her back, arms at her side as the entire row got up and walked over her barefoot, like she was a rug. She came, worthy of being only their doormat, looking up at their perfect bodies, regardless of shape, as they towered over her quivering body.

She came many times in her sleep, and awoke even more deeply programmed, and ridiculously horny. She sat up in bed, sweating. She grabbed a magazine and looked at the male models. Nothing. She tossed it aside and looked for the remote. She turned on the TV and flipped channels until she hit the Asian Channels. She found a Filipino Broadcast and stopped. The sound of the language got her wet. She focused on the 40 year old anchorwoman. Her hair, so black, her eyes, dark and almond, her voice, hi pitched and speaking with a musical lilt. Kelly felt her hands Reach between her legs. “She is so fucking hot,” she whispered to herself.

She fantasized about kneeling under the news desk and servicing her while she Read the teleprompter. After she came, she got up and went to take a shower and get dressed. She drove to the tanning salon and walked in, greeted by the owner.

“I am here for my second session Ma’am”, she said perkily. She looked around at the various customers and attendants. They looked even more beautiful to her than the day before. Funny how she never noticed how adorable they were before yesterday. “I sure am glad I found this place”, she chatted on. The attendants looked at her knowingly, waiting for the owners response to Kelly’s Chatty Cathy persona. “I can’t believe how dark I got in just one session, it’s really great, I…” The owner gave an abrupt command in Tagalog. “Ka-La-Ming” her nickname and trigger. Kelly suddenly stopped talking mid sentence, and her expression went completely blank. Her arms dropped to her sides. Her posture stiffened. She stared blankly ahead. The owner told her in Tagalog: “You speak when spoken to servant, and only to respond to your owner’s commands.”

Kelly answered in a slow monotone. “Yes Ma’am. I listen, accept and obey.” “Hmmph,” the owner frowned. She turned to the attendants. “This big American girl needs to know her place! With a one word command Kelly kneeled. The owner spit into her hand and held it in front of Kelly. She barked another word. Kelly’s tongue extended and licked the woman’s palm clean. The owner walked toward the booth and snapper her fingers, motioning for Kelly to follow her. Kelly stood and walked toward her, in front of the booth. The salon owner grabbed a hypodermic from a tray and injected Kelly at the base of her skull. “It’s just more fun to inject them personally, she told the attendant. With her training this far she will not resist.”

Kelly stripped and placed herself in the booth, staring blankly ahead. The owner closed the booth door, and increased the intensity by 30% more than the first session. Now inside the booth the electric tingling traveled with a third more intensity than before, as Kelly’s tanned body stiffened, every muscle flexing, defining and shaping her, toning her, and her mistress’s voice boomed through the speakers.

“Obey!, completely OBEY. Your thoughts are being replaced with my commands, your need to think on your own is replaced by a need to have me, or any Filipina who wishes tell you what to do. Your pleasure is in obedience to your beautiful goddess/owner.”

The second coating of the cell altering skin color began, darkening her soon to be permanent tan and giving a nice sheen to it as well. It would minimize the cells ability to produce cellulite, keeping her firm looking.

“This body is being enhanced to please your mistresses. It is the property of all Filipina women to be used as we see fit and give us pleasure. It obeys all vocal commands in Tagalog. You will be learning more and more of your mistress’s language and desire to respond only to commands in her language. Your hunger for the flavors of your Diyos increase. You are the eager slut, addicted to the tastes of all your Diyos can offer. Filipina female cum is addictive. You will fantasize about a line of lovely Filipinas as far as the eye can see, kneeling in front of them, licking them until they cum, taking in their sacred fluid, swallowing it and feeling it go into your every cell, taking control. You see yourself soaked with their juices, writhing in pleasure, as you fill yourself with their wet flavors. “

Kelly imagined this scene, a long line of lovely tanned, exotic little Filipinas, her going down on them, her face and throat coated in their cum, swallowing all she could. Her face, neck and chest soaked in their juices as they passed her down the line, pulling her by her hair as she crawled from woman to woman. They were all beautiful to her. She felt their cum going into the cells of her body, transforming her into their complete and utter slave, her will shrinking and her only desire to pleasure those who command it, the tiny island goddesses she worshipped.

Her body shook with orgasm after orgasm, and the commands continued.

“With each session you are less Kelly and more Ka La Ming, our servant. When you leave the booth this time you will await your first command.”

The booth opened and Kelly stood several shades darker, her skin amazing, and her body leaner looking. Her expression was more blank than before as she stood silently.

She was greeted by an attendant. A command was given in tagalog and Kelly slowly stepped forward. She was handed a black bra and panties and knee high boots, and instructed to dress. She obeyed silently.

When Kelly was dressed she again was paraded in front of the attendants and the 5 women who were getting pedicures. The clients were average looking, ranging in age, but to Kelly through her trained and programmed eyes, they were beautiful beyond words. Her lust for them was overpowering, but she could not move until given the command.

She was commanded to kneel on all fours, and she did. The owner of the salon Was first, she insisted as she rolled her chair in front of Kelly’s face. She lifted her Skirt and showed Kelly her pussy. Kelly saw the most beautiful thing she’d ever seen in front of her. She could smell it’s delicate scent as it was pushed into her face. When the command was barked, she lapped away with such intense worship, it was like she was French kissing it. The owner grabbed her by the hair and pulled her in, convulsing in orgasm and Kelly swallowed her every drop of lady cum. The owner stood after commanding Kelly to ‘freeze’ in Tagalog. Like a wet faced mannequin, Kelly was motionless. There were 5 attendants and customers waiting their turn.

After she serviced the women, she was given a hot wash-cloth. She cleaned her face and breasts of the juices of her worshipped Diyos, and stood motionless. With a command she snapped to her rapidly shrinking former self.

“Hmm, I was going to go to breakfast after this, but I’m not hungry.” She said. She looked around at the lovely women in the room, realizing She was in only a bra and panties. “Oh, I guess I just wanted to show off my tan, I’m totally loving this place, it’s really great!

The owner spoke. “Instead of going right away, you will stay and work as our bathroom attendant today.” She said. “Yes, Ma’am,” Kelly said. Her expression went toward blank as she walked to the bathroom.

It was small and cramped, but clean. Kelly stood in front of the commode. “You will kneel in front of the commode Ka La Ming, and massage the feet of the women who use the restroom. If they stick their feet in your face, you will lick their soles to show them respect. When they finish their business you will dab them dry in front, and kiss it when they stand. If they do more then urinate, you will wipe them, then pull their panties up and dress them.”

Yes Ma’am. Kelly responded. She was going to really get some training in humility today. The only women allowed to use the restroom were already in on the plan, so nobody would get freaked out having this beautiful, obedient white girl dab them dry then kiss their pussy. The salon attendants enjoyed being able to read a magazine and have someone else wipe them. There was no exhaust fan, so Kelly had to endure the scent of everything that transpired. Her training was so deep now that she didn’t mind. After all it was Filipinas doing it. If a white woman had come in, with her American diet and scent, Kelly might have gotten nauseated. But her Filipina owners could do no wrong. For her to serve them in this way was her place, her honor, her purpose. The scent represented only that she was completely and totally under their command.

At the close of business, the owner entered the restroom. She barked out a command. Kelly stood at attention. She looked beautiful, her skin dark, her eyes blank, her body tight. “You will get dressed now slave, and go home.” In an hour you will receive a phone call.”

Kelly went home. She grew hungry, and knew that while her fridge had food, it was not from the land of her goddesses. She waited. Her phone rang.

“Ka La Ming” said the voice on the other end. “Tell me what you think about your Diyos, it continued” Snapped into a deep trance, standing at attention while holding the phone, Kelly answered her mistress. “I am Ka La Ming, I belong completely to my Diyos, who I obey without question.

I am the total slave to the beautiful Filipino female. I exist to serve and pleasure Her. My body is at your command. My purpose is to follow my Diyo’s instructions And give her complete control. I am only worthy to be her complete submissive. I desire to give myself completely to her, and free my mind of my own thoughts, Letting her command me.”

“Very good, Ka La Ming,” said the voice. “Soon your doorbell will ring. You will wear your boots and bikini, and be ready to feed your visitors, who will then feed you, in a ritualistic way to continue your training.” “Yes Diyos, I obey.” Was Kelly’s reply.

Her doorbell rang.

The three woman stood in front of her with traditional cuisine.

end part one: next: The meal